The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest Spots In The Rumble (poss spoiler)

+22
theanimal316
AberdeenSteve
Crimey
longrangeeffort
davidl1061
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
sodhat
Mr H
Kay Fabe
TwisT
VoiceOfTheVoiceless
Adam D
Liam
Marky
JamesLincs
Samo
Jammy31
President Trump
Don Caboose
VDT
ADMIN
The Womble
26 posters

Go down

Guest Spots In The Rumble (poss spoiler) Empty Guest Spots In The Rumble (poss spoiler)

Post by The Womble Wed 25 Jan 2012, 3:45 pm

Just seen this on Twitter from Wade Barrett

@WadeBarrett
"Just heard from my good pal Papa Shango. He tells me he has one of the guest spots in this year's Royal Rumble match. Great news".

Obviously we don't know how accurate it is but it would be strange seeing him back!

Who else do we think will make an appearance? Who would people like to see making a guest appearance?

Last edited by crazygangwomble on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added spoiler)
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Guest Spots In The Rumble (poss spoiler) Empty Re: Guest Spots In The Rumble (poss spoiler)

Post by ADMIN Wed 25 Jan 2012, 4:06 pm

Doink and Dink.
Dink to beat the jeebies out of Hornswoggle.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Guest Spots In The Rumble (poss spoiler) Empty Re: Guest Spots In The Rumble (poss spoiler)

Post by VDT Wed 25 Jan 2012, 4:22 pm

Listened to an Interview with Bobby Lashley and the interviewer asked him about the rumble and Lashley wouldn't say he defo wasn't gonna be involved!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Wed 25 Jan 2012, 4:30 pm

I think John Morrison is a distinct possibility. He hasn't gone straight to TNA like was expected. He was written out of the WWE rather than just dropping off the face of the Earth. Miz mentioned him on RAW and there was a clip of his awesome barrier walking from last year's Rumble in one of the Rumble video packages.

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Wed 25 Jan 2012, 4:32 pm

Macclads wrote:Dink to beat the jeebies out of Hornswoggle.

That would make my year
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 25 Jan 2012, 4:34 pm

If Papa Shango is involved you gotta get the Warrior in there

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jan 2012, 4:54 pm

If Maven or Rikishi aren't involved, I'm not going to bother with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Wed 25 Jan 2012, 5:19 pm

Well, about Morrison, his merchandise hasn't been taken off the WWE shop.

Obviously, people want Lesnar to come back at the rumble.

As for guest spots, I dunno who I'd want back, but Rikishi would be good...Scotty 2 Hotty anyone?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 25 Jan 2012, 5:25 pm

Batista would be awesome, I would maybe mark out a little bit.

Is RVD still contracted to TNA? I know there was talk of him leaving soon.

JBL to feature?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 25 Jan 2012, 5:32 pm

austin would be amazing

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 25 Jan 2012, 5:35 pm

We know Mick Foley will take one of the spots.

What about The Rock? I know he's already in the Main Event at Wrestlemania, but it might be the way of getting Rock v Cena for the WWE Title, if Rock wins the title at Elimination Chamber before losing it to a heel Cena.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 25 Jan 2012, 7:37 pm

Steve blackmen to come in at 10 with a candle stick and numbchuks and start beating the hell out of people at entrant no 10!!

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 25 Jan 2012, 7:46 pm

Zach Gowan to be be a surprise entrant.

He gets thrown over the top rope but his prosphetic leg comes off and stays in the ring, thus meaning that both feet havent touched the floor.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 25 Jan 2012, 7:53 pm

adam,

that's one of the funniest things I've read and the weird thing is I could see it happening. Orton and Barrett both go over at the same time, both arguing with refs trying to decide who won, then they all slowly turn around to the ring to see the leg standing there Yahoo

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed 25 Jan 2012, 11:19 pm

Brodus Clay too dominate the match only for the buzzer to go and out come The Godfather for a showdown...

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 26 Jan 2012, 8:43 am

crazygangwomble wrote:Just seen this on Twitter from Wade Barrett

@WadeBarrett
"Just heard from my good pal Papa Shango. He tells me he has one of the guest spots in this year's Royal Rumble match. Great news".

Obviously we don't know how accurate it is but it would be strange seeing him back!

Who else do we think will make an appearance? Who would people like to see making a guest appearance?

Papa Shango was played by the same bloke that was Kama and The Godfather. Funk off with Clay perhaps? Not as if Wade can say exactly who is appearing - hence why he used another of the guys aliases.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:10 pm

Guest Spot?

Keith Chegwin

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:12 pm

Adam D wrote:Zach Gowan to be be a surprise entrant.

He gets thrown over the top rope but his prosphetic leg comes off and stays in the ring, thus meaning that both feet havent touched the floor.

That's a valid point of the rules, how do you make someone with one leg put both feet on the floor to be eliminated, he's the perfect Rumble wrestler, he physically cannot lose!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:19 pm

I've always said I would only go nuts if either Shane McMahon or Ken Shamrock entered

Like has already been said I don't doubt that Papa Shango will be in it, but maybe as the Godfather character instead

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:20 pm

Taka Michinoku was unofficially the winner of the 2000 Royal Rumble because the only thing to hit the floor was his face.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:24 pm

Macclads wrote:
Adam D wrote:Zach Gowan to be be a surprise entrant.

That's a valid point of the rules, how do you make someone with one leg put both feet on the floor to be eliminated, he's the perfect Rumble wrestler, he physically cannot lose!

Could handcuff his prosphetic leg to the top rope and he'll never lose!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:27 pm

I hope Road Dogg enters and lays under the bottom rope like he did before. Just for my own nostalgic amusement.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:30 pm

Defo gonna not be a guest spot for Chyna unless her current behaviour is just a front.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:31 pm

personally I would like to see Al Snow make an appearance. Everybody likes Head don't they??
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Thu 26 Jan 2012, 3:42 pm

It would be a surprise to see Al Snow, doesnt he still work for TNA?

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Thu 26 Jan 2012, 3:51 pm

ahh yes I believe he does. My bad....
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 26 Jan 2012, 4:44 pm

Harvey Wippleman to win and challenge the Divas champion at Mania
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Thu 26 Jan 2012, 4:45 pm

Worse still .... Johnny Ace enters and wins and challenges CM Punk at mania

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 26 Jan 2012, 4:53 pm

I'd rather Johnny Ace won than Barrett Orton or Cena

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort Fri 27 Jan 2012, 8:25 am

VoiceOfTheVoiceless wrote:Brodus Clay too dominate the match only for the buzzer to go and out come The Godfather for a showdown...

I can see Brodus meeting Papa Shango at one point in the Rumble, bit of a pop and then people start chanting "Ho Train" or something. Be interesting to see if he suddenly changes gimmick!

Would like to see Scotty 2 Hotty...just to see him do the WORM one more time. Such a ridiculous move but I love it Very Happy

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 27 Jan 2012, 4:44 pm

I imagine every single person who has ever been associated with the WWE sits by their phones, desperate for the WWE to ring them around Rumble time.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Fri 27 Jan 2012, 5:27 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:I imagine every single person who has ever been associated with the WWE sits by their phones, desperate for the WWE to ring them around Rumble time.

Aren't us fans associated with the WWE? I'll be waiting by my phone if anyone needs me! See you at the Rumble thumbsup
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 28 Jan 2012, 7:54 pm

I see MVP making a return tomorrow..

Honestly. No jokes, he'll be back. Very Happy

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:48 pm

Shelton Benjamin? WOuld lvoe him to come back.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:51 pm

maybe just maybe .. Chris Hero?

oh and Rybak( skip ) will be back

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Sat 28 Jan 2012, 11:01 pm

I could see Animal being in the rumble, seeing as hes Johnny Aces brother, I read somewhere old Hacksaw cancelled his bookings this weekend so possibly another.

I keep thinking Lesnar could be involved highly unlikely I know. JBL and Rikishi are another two who might be in the match.

Sin Cara or Rey maybe? I know their injured but wasn't Cena ment to be out for eight months but returned after two in 2008.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat 28 Jan 2012, 11:02 pm

I want Ryback to look like this if it's the terminator style gimmick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67c_78Go-xM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 29 Jan 2012, 12:10 am

Del Rio and Christian both to return too.

Really looking forward to this Rumble!!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 29 Jan 2012, 8:31 pm

Billy Kidman and The Road Dogg?
Both working backstage

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bedpan mcmahon Mon 30 Jan 2012, 12:04 am

i wanna see tekno team 2000 make a return 2nyt!

bedpan mcmahon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 30 Jan 2012, 12:51 am

If Aldo Montoya or Max Moon don't show I riot

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down