The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card 7/7/2011

+9
CMPUNKisthesaviour
CJB
Gregers
Steel
President Trump
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
ncfc_Tooze
Uryu Ishida
Mat
13 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 7/7/2011 Empty 6WF Lockdown Card 7/7/2011

Post by Mat Sun 03 Jul 2011, 4:25 pm

Match 1
Edan Ekram vs Angelo Anneire

Match 2
Blue Dragon vs Marshall Murdoch

Match 3
Chaos/James McManus vs Uryu/Big Al Lustley

Match 4
Crime Lord vs La Pulga Loco

Match 5
The Saint/Scorpion vs Perfect Jack/Jerome Dubois

*Danny McGraw announcement

Main Event
Chris Patricks/Longinus vs Rapture/Hero

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 7/7/2011 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card 7/7/2011

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:09 pm

*Uryu smiles as he strolls into the arena and walks into a cameraman, making him turn the camera towards him *

Uryu: FINALLY it pays off, I beat James McManus and I now get to face his boss, the guy who was pinned, I repeat PINNED last night! Chaos I finally get my chance to give you the long overdue beating that you deserve. However if you think that I will just charge after you trying to attack you then you are an idiot, i'm much smarter than that and you know that. I might see your messages, might get a little scared but when I get my hands on you expect a beating you ghostbuster reject!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:25 pm

- A short video plays on the tron recapping all the results of last nights PPV.-

RJ: The new era of 6CWF began with an incredible spectacle last night.

MW: Two new Champions were crowned, whilst Hero became the only person in 6wF history to successfully defend the Undisputed World Championship.

RJ: I'm being told that someone is pulling into the arena as we speak.

-The shot changes to a dual-screen, RJ and MW behind the announce desk on the left; live footage from outside on the right. A limo pulls up and the camera men waste no time in pouncing on it, trying to get the best shot. The door swings open and Edan Ekram steps out, looking battered and tired. Cutting through the crowd, and even ignoring Clarissa, Edan pushes through to the main doors.-

RJ: Edan Ekram came up short last night as Scorpion was crowned the new Hardcore Champion.

MW: I've always said Scorpion was the best thing to come out of Next Gen; World Champion in 6 months, mark my words!

-The shot on the right shows Edan whispering to a stage hand before continuing his march through the hallway. On the left, RJ puts his hand to his ear.-

RJ: I'm being told that Edan Ekram is on his way to the ring to address what went on last night!

-'Elements of Life' plays as the tron comes on to show Edan Ekram just turning the corner to walk through the curtain. The crowd cheer, but even that's not enough to get Edan to tag the fans as he jogs down the ramp and slides straight into the ring. The cheers die down as Edan gets passed a mic.-

Edan: Chaos. I suppose that the very name of the PPV should have lead me to believe that everything would not be straight forward. For weeks I talked about how I was best equipped for the Hardcore Title match, I even turned my nose up at the influence of Miss Jessica. Could it be that Scorpion was only able to win because of the preparationg he'd received from Miss Jessica? I highly doubt it, but I don't want to dismiss Scorpion's win as a fluke merely hours after he's won his first title.

He was, after all, the only one out of the four of us to keep someone pinned down for the 3 count. Although I suppose the only way he's able to get it with Jessica is to keep her pinned down by force.

-Some of the crowd laugh, whilst some are taken aback by Edan's attitude.-

Edan: Last night's encounter was the most brutal I have ever been involved in since I got into professional wrestling. Anything that could be found underneath that ring was brought out to destroy each other with. We all bear some marks from last night, but the only person, other than Jessica, who left having suffered being pinned down by Scorpion was Blue Dragon. Neither James Eagle or myself were humiliated in quite the same way. That's why I believe that we both should be in with another shot at trying to become Hardcore Champion. When people look at the match they'll see Scorpion as the winner, and will probably see James, Blue Dragon and I as the losers. Wrong. The only loser in that match was Blue Dragon.

But if that's not the way the guys at the top see it, then that's there problem. I still have another chance to win gold. This time, in the form of the Tag Team Titles, alongside my mentor and friend, Jerome Dubois. He too was unsuccessful in his attempt for singles gold last night, but like a wounded animal, he'll want to come back stronger than ever.

-The crowd cheer.-

Edan: The quest for tag team gold begins this Thursday when I take on half of the current tag team champions, Angelo Anneire. I can't talk down their achievements, it takes a lot of skill and hardwork to remain tag team champions for so long. But on Thursday night I want to show that I possess the same skill as they do. The French Element gets back into business on Lockdown!

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 03 Jul 2011, 7:18 pm

JM-well done Uryu,I will admit it you were the better man,you beat me, but now you have to face me and chaos in a tag team match with your rookie friend Small Al. Good Luck,You will need it,
you got lucky at Chaos Uryu,You Know it,I know it, these parasites know it

MW-I know it too

RJ-Shut up Wire

JM-I will finish the Job at lockdown,end of story.the future was momentarily sidetracked but after Lockdown it will accelerate some more,before I get what i want,the freeweight title and unify the british cruiserweight title with that little belt.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:47 am

The crowd boo as the camera pans to Miss Jessica stood alongside RJ. Jessica is wearing tight jeans, high heeled shoes, and a Cassius Zhi t-shirt tied to the side to show off her slender waist, with her fiery red hair in long pig tails draped over her shoulders. Her eyes are covered by big fashion sunglasses.

RJ : Miss Jessica. Thanks for joining me at what must be a difficult time for you…

Miss Jessica looks at RJ incredulously and RJ stutters, confused.

RJ : … What with Lex Hart being fired at Chaos, I can see that you’re keeping your eyes covered after what must have been an emotional night.

Miss Jessica raises her sunglasses and rests them upon her head, to reveal tired looking eyes, and she stares at RJ with impatient contempt.

Miss Jessica : Seriously RJ, last night WAS emotional – but I’m not hiding my eyes because I’ve been blubbing all morning you freako. I’m SO over humiliating myself like that after the whole Cassy fiasco. Oh my god, I was like, such a drama queen back then – I just can’t be showing weakness like that again.

RJ raises his eyebrows

Miss Jessica : I’m tired, and looking way past my best with these gross panda eyes, because I have been partying like, all night with my boys!

I am in SUCH good spirits right now. Hey, d’you wanna hear a little joke to prove it RJ?

RJ : Go on.

Miss Jessica : OK… This is good, I’ve been working on this for like, twenty minutes already… What’s European and Hardcore but not hid under Hero’s bed for his lordship's loserish singleton self-worship sessions?

RJ shrugs

Miss Jessica : TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM JESSICA!

Miss Jessica jumps up and down on the spot clapping and giggling excitedly, then flicks her hair off her shoulders.

Miss Jessica : Last night, my own little SAS - Scorpion And Saint - showed the world that 6WF can take Cassius Zhi, and they can take Lex Hart away from me, and those losers in the board room can try and keep me down, but they simply cannot take away the one thing that makes me the best – My a-MAZing management skills.

And it’s those amazing management skills that have made me a continuous champion, in one form or another, since Born in Fire. Like… how cool is that? I mean seriously – is there any manager in the world with a better record than that? Someone look that up! Get one of your statto geek squad to find that out RJ!

Saint and Scorpion were unbelievable last night… and they will be again this week on Lockdown against The Perfect Jackass and Jerome De-Bore! I am like, SO proud right now.

RJ : I’m sure you are, and I’ll be sure to congratulate, and grab a 6WF exclusive interview with each of them when they walk through that door.

Miss Jessica nods approvingly, then puts a delicate flirtatious hand on RJ’s shoulder

Miss Jessica : You do that. But word of warning… take it easy on them, because if you think I look rough… then you should see them two. Last night was party central, and the champagne was on me.

She runs a hand down her own chest and giggles. Then she looks about to leave but puts a sharp, manicure fingernail under RJ’s chin and narrows her eyes slyly.

Miss Jessica : Oh, and F.Y.I RJ. If anyone ever says I look rough again, even if it is me, you should totally interrupt and put them straight. Like… where are your manners?

She nicks him with her nail, making him wince, then skips away to her locker room.

Miss Jessica : Honestly, chivalry is so dead.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 04 Jul 2011, 3:11 pm

The scene opens showing Chris standing in his personal gym in Boston, he’s standing looking at pictures on a wall with a towel around his shoulders, he wipes some sweat off his brow before taking up a picture of him in a ring with his father and brother, Chris is on his fathers shoulders holding his fathers newly won Heavyweight Title, he stares at the picture with a mix of happiness and grief he is about to put it down when he feels the presence of someone at his shoulder

??: I remember that like it was yesterday

Chris turns to find his trainer Terry standing in front of him

Chris: It was his proudest moment, winning that belt, all the sacrificing, the travelling, the separation with Mom; everything all came down to that night and winning that belt.

Terry: Your father was a great man Chris and a great friend to me, I miss him everyday but if he could talk to you right now he’d tell you what I am, his proudest moments were when you and your brother were born, he loved you’s and did everything he did for you’s and if he was here he’d tell you he’d do it all again in a heartbeat

Chris smiles at Terry and puts the picture down beside a framed newspaper article

“LOCAL WRESTLER KILLED IN TRAGIC ROAD ACCIDENT”

Newly crowned ICWA Heavyweight Champion Christopher Patricks Snr was tragically killed in the early hours of this morning after colliding with an oncoming truck, his two sons, Greg Patricks (23) and Christopher Patricks jr (16) where also in the car at the time and where both rushed into hospital where Greg Patricks also died from his injuries.

Chris climbs into the ring and climbs up on the top rope

Chris: Terry set it up again

Terry: Its 3am in the morning, I think its time you went up to the house, showered and climbed into bed with that beautiful wife of yours

Chris looks up at the clock and then at the pictures of his father and brother

Chris: Il sleep when I win the belt off Hero, I wont rest until then, so you can either help me like you did my father or il find someone willing to go that extra mile with me

Terry looks at Chris with sadness in his eyes

Terry: Il get the dummy

Chris: Thanks Terry

Terry sets up the dummy in the centre of the ring and Chris dives off the ropes and hits the Puzzle Solver, he gets to his feet holding his bruised ribs

Chris: Set it up again, further this time

Terry: No problem boss

The scene ends with Chris getting back on the turnbuckle holding his ribs as Terry pulls the dummy across the ring

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 04 Jul 2011, 7:47 pm

The lights in the arena dim as a red love heart shaped spotlight falls upon the top of the the entrance ramp,the crowd hush in anticipation, Kiss by the artist formely known as prince then begins to sound out from the speakers. The crowd give a mediocre recption to 6WFs newest superstar. Big Al lustley then steps out from behind the curtain dressed as cupid with a white loin cloth on and angel wings. Al is carrying a large boquet of roses, Al begins to make his way down the ramp handing out roses to attractive women in the audience.

RJ:This superstar sure is a hit with our female viewers

Big Al reaches the bottom of the ramp and goes to collect a microphone from the announce table before rolling in the ring below the bottom rope,Al climbs the turnbuckle and throws the last of his roses into the crowd.Al then climbs down from the turnbuckle and walks to the centre of the ring as his music finishes.He lifts the microphone to his lips.

BA:Ladies, ladies it seems you are now frothing at the lips for your next dose of the Lovetongue Superman and it seems you have been granted your request as Big Al Lustley is back in action this coming Thursday.

Screams can be heard coming from the women in attendance

MW:Someone get me some ear plugs

BA: Your screams are like music to my ears senoritas each note pulses through my hard defined body.This Thursday seems me teamed with a guy named Uryu who since my arrival in 6WF seems to be as infatuated with me as each every british rose i meet, now Uryu you seem like a nice enough fella but you should know i dont take part in any guy on guy i only dine at the tuna taco stand. So no funny business Uryu and im sure we will defeat are opponents

RJ:God thats sick

MW: Sounds tasty to me

BA:Now as for our opponents Mcmanus and Chaos, I cant say i know much about these two guys their names havent made it across the Atlantic such as superstars like Hero or Saint. But from what i hear Mcmanus likes to be dominated by Chaos and bows down to him as some kind of master, whatever floats your boat guys cant say BDSM is a favourite of mine but who am I judge. All i know is having only beat Mcmanus by disqualification last time im out to show all you ladies out there that Lovetongue is the real deal.

Kiss by the artist formely known as prince then begins to sound again as Big Al stands in the centre of the ring blowing kisses to women at ringside.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:54 am

The final countdown hits and out steps The Fanatic followed by James Mcmanus from behind the curtain. both men make there way to the ring. Fanatic steps over the rope and Mcmanus walks up the steps. Mcmanus picks up the microphone which is left in the corner of the ring.

JM- Well Well Well, so my match sees me teaming up with chaos this week against Urine and Small Al Lustley. Lustley I have heard what you have bee saying and what complete and utter poop you speak parasite.

Now onto Uryu, Uryu you were lucky at chaos you beat me by a cheap roll up win, you got lucky you were literaly seconds from me beating you. But I know full well that this week I will win this tag team match. You know in your heart of hearts that this will be the case aswell.

Now I will tell you parasites how this match will go on Thursday....................

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:47 am

(McManus is midway through his sentence when the lights in the arena go down and the searchlights roam as "Its An Omen" screams out and the crowds boos intensify. The music then switches to Granite as the green pyro goes off and Chaos swaggers out onto the stage with a look of rage in his eyes. He already has a mic in his hand)

C: Cut the music

(Granite stops suddenly)

C: And shut it you parasites

(Crowd: Chaos Failed, Chaos Failed, Chaos Failed)

C: I did not fail, I was cheated. Hero knew he couldn't beat me one on one and so he forced the short sighted Board of Directors to include that loser Chris Patricks into the match. And what happened? I had both men beaten but somehow Herbert managed to force his way through. But thats not the best bit, oh no. You see Herbert has pulled the hood over everyone but me. I heard the fast count after that encore.

(Chaos has slowly made his way down to the ring he slides in under the bottom rope)

C: But you parasites have learnt one thing, and thats that your True Prophet came within a second of becoming the Undisputed World Champion. Wheras you (Chaos turns and points at McManus) lost to a man who I could beat with my eyes closed. Infact the last time he was in this company I burnt him to a crisp. Whats more you had one instruction and one instruction only. And what was that instruction?

JM: (Gulps) Um, well...

F: To defeat Uryu

C: Yes my loyal disciple. But you didn't manage that now did you McManus. I mean I know you'll never be on the level of the Greatest

(Crowd boos)

C: Greatest Cruiserweight in the world but seriously. A month ago at the end of that god forsaken 6NG you stood tall and took care of a problem for me. The Future had joined The Fanatic as a loyal disciple of the True Prophet. But what happened at Chaos sickened me. I decided to forbid the Fanatic from making his way down to ringside in order to test you. And for the first time you failed me. What do you have to say to Your True Prophet?

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:01 pm

JM-I would just to point out,Who was in charge of that match most of the time

Fanatic points at Mcmanus

JM-Thanks Fanatic,Thats right I was, the only reason he won was becuase of a cheap way of winning........... a roll up, the most screwy way to pick up a win. I seem to remember that you only hit about one move in the whole of your world title match sunday.

Chaos throws a stare in the direction of Mcmanus and walks over to him.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:13 pm

C: Don't you ever talk to your True Prophet in that way...

(Chaos goes forehead to forehead with McManus)

C: Unfortunately you give me no choice but to...

(Chaos goes to hit McManus but stops and the pair hug before beginning to laugh and the crowd starts to boo)

C: Oh you parasites, did you honestly think for one minute that this was the end for this coalition? Seriously look at your faces, you look even more stupid than normal. You see, McManus was screwed on Sunday by the same referee that decided to be paid off by Herbert and his cronies. Once again the Old Order has decided to screw over the New Breed. You parasites are just as bad as Herbert and the rest of his lemon party friends. There is no way you can spin this now Herbert, we all know that Enforcer is back there chilling with you.

(Chaos smiles at McManus)

C: James, from this day forth you're true path will start. Uryu, if you know whats good for you then you wont turn up on thursday. Then the Future can set his eyes on taking the Freeweight title off of that Herbert lover Rapture. And as for your true prophet, well my Destiny hasn't been altered

(Crowd: You fell short, you fell short, you fell short)

C: Back at Destiny I told you parasites that I would be World Champion at Born in Fire. Last sunday I learnt that the heretical Church will stop at nothing to protect the washed up has been. I am the True Number 1 Contender and I shall claim my title!

(Chaos smiles at McManus)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 05 Jul 2011, 1:58 pm

JM-you Gulible Parasites will believe anything,as if the coalition would end over one loss

(crowd boo)

JM-I also Know that right now some of you are on your phones here in the arena or on the internet at home typing away on your stupid little fan forums "Mcmanus won't ever win the freeweight title,Chaos will never win the world title" well you see that is far from the truth,I already have this the british cruiserweight title,won by greats like Jonny Saint,Rollerball Rocco,Kendo Nagasaki,Johnny Kidd,My grandfather Mick Mcmanus and Chaos is one of the greats of this company.

(Crowd boo Louder)

JM-just to prove to you that we are on the same page we will destroy Urine and Small Al Lustley and the two of them will never be seen or heard of again either here on a 6WF presented show,A 6CW presented show or anyother show in the world today

(crowd continue to boo loudly)

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:00 pm

* "Ring a ring a roses" starts to play on the titantron causing the three in the ring to look up at it. The image of three girls skipping with a skipping rope as they each wear an outfit based on the people in the ring, one wearing Chaos, the other dressed like James Mcmanus and the final like the Fanatic. The song repeats again as the Fanatic Girl has gone then on the final loop the James Mcmanus girl has gone leaving the Chaos girl.*

Chaos girl: A ring, a ring o' roses, A pocket full o’posies-
Atishoo atishoo

*The girl suddenly falls down as Uryu walks into shot*

Uryu: we all fall down. HAHAHAHA!

*Uryu starts singing again*

Uryu: A ring, a ring o' roses,
A pocket full o’posies-
Atishoo atishoo you all fall down.

*The song loops again as Uryu climbs out from under the ring with a kendo stick and a mic, sneaking into the ring unknown to the others*

Uryu ( titantron): A ring, a ring o' roses,
A pocket full o’posies- Atishoo atishoo

Uryu ( in the ring): you all fall down.

*They turn around as Uryu smiles at them*

Uryu: You guys liked that? Well you're welcome Crazy Farmer Chaos, Scarecrow Fanatic and Bovine James McManus. If you even think about taking a swing at me I swear that I will knock the hell out of you all!

*Uryu smiles, swinging the kendo stick*

Uryu: Dare you take a shot at me because I will beat you all like Haye beat Harrison. Do you all feel lucky?

Chaos:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:21 pm

La Pulga Loco comes out to the ring. He is wearing a suit with sunglasses and a microphone in one hand. He walks quickly down the ramp but once he gets to the edge of the ring, he slows down. Instead of going in the ring he slowly walks around the edges.

‘I was right’

He laughs. He stops and looks accusingly at the crowd.

‘I told you (pointing at someone), I told you too (pointing at someone), in fact I told you all. But you were too narrow-minded to listen to what I was saying. You just couldn’t believe me could you! I said, I’d beat Mike Hill and you saw.’

Walks to a fan

‘What did you see’

Fan ‘(pauses) You beat Mike Hill (timidly)’

LPL: ‘That’s right, I beat him 1...2....3. Just like I said I would. So this week maybe you will listen when I say I’m going to beat Crime Lord. A man who frankly has become an embarrassment. I used to respect Crime L.L..L. I can’t even say it. I used to respect him but he has become nothing more than a glorified puppet. He is Hero’s b*tch. Not the man I remember winning world titles. A completely different person.

How good will a former world champion look on my résumé. Just above the (air quotes) Next big thing (air quotes) I’d suspect. Two big wins in one week better make everything take notice. Because I’m not content with beating Hero’s little puppets I want to be at the top of the card. The top. Where I belong and Crime Lord will not slow my ascension to the summit.’

La Pulga walks back up the ramp.

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by CMPUNKisthesaviour Wed 06 Jul 2011, 1:48 pm

Angelo Anneire is standing with Clarissa.The crowd give a big cheer as the tag champion raises an arm in appreciation.

Clarissa:Angelo,after just successfully defending the 6WF Tag Team Championships at Chaos against The Church of Hero,you must be feeling good?

Anneire:I feel fantastic Clarissa.You know it took us a long time to get to where we are today but now it feels worth it all.Worth all the fallbacks,all the bumps in the road,all the trips to the hospital because we are here in the 6WF,here were we belong and we have acheived our dream.

And I do not like The Church of Hero but they are a fantastic team,I will never forget our rivalry with them as it truly brought out the best of us and helped us reach the pinnacle of professional wrestling.

Clarissa:On Lockdown you face a new opponent,the 6NG winner Edan Ekram. The contract he won during that first season guaranteed him a tag team title shot with his mentor,Jerome Dubois, how do you rate him?

Anneire:I rate him highly,I remember when I was younger and just starting out and it was tough to get a break but this kid worked hard and he got his rightful place. It is going to be a tough road for him but if he is dedicated then I see no reason why great things cannot be acheived.

As for him having a tag team title shot, me and Castiguer are welcoming of any challenge and we look forward to anyone that wants to try their hands at dethroning us. We know that Jerome Dubois is a top level guy, he has been world champion in various companies and he commands a lot of respect. There is no doubting that Ekram will have learned a thing or two but there is no doubt in my mind that we can defeat them.

I expect a great contest this thursday night, I am relishing the opportunity at facing the brightest young talent in pro wrestling today and hopefully he can keep me on my toes because I thrive off a challenge.

Clarissa:Do you have any words for your opponent?

Anneire:Not really,I know being a young kid you either listen to advice or it just bounces off you like rain. And your not being disrespectful but sometimes you just have to find your own feet so I am not going to start throwing advice out there for Ekram to seize a hold of. Me and Castiguer had to work our way to the top, it was a hard slog but in the end we feel like we have got our reward. It took us awhile to figure out who we are and after a lot of soul searching we truly became Soldiers of Fortune.

Perhaps Ekram will strike lucky first time, perhaps he will need a little while to mature. Nobody really knows but I look forward to finding out first hand why this kid is receiving so much great praise.It should be a great match.

Clarissa:Thank you Angelo and good luck in your match.

Anneire nods and walks off as the crowd chant "SOF".

CMPUNKisthesaviour

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 06 Jul 2011, 4:50 pm

(Clarissa is stood backstage, she is looking through her notes of the day when Rasta walks past her.)

Clar- Oh hey Rasta! How are you feeling?

R- Imma feelin' good mon. This rastafarian han't been beaten up for good few weeks now.

Clar- That's brilliant news.

R- I know mon. Now I gotta go do this photoshoot thingy for Regae Regae sauce mon, see you later beautiful girl.

(Rasta walks off leaving Clarissa alone again, she starts humming to herself before turning around and jumping slightly as Crime Lord is stood there, he doesn't look happy and is wearing his usual Church gear, his 'H' necklace hanging from his neck.)

Clar- Hello Crime Lord.

(Crime Lord stares back at her silent.)

Clar- So...

CL- Just do your job.

Clar- Right. Okay. Well, you can't be too happy after being defeated and pinned at Chaos?

CL- Well observed Clarissa. Those two heretics, blasphemers, jokes that call themselves the Soldiers of Fortune managed to crawl away intact and still holding the tag titles. I don't know where it wrong for myself and Marshall but it was clear that it did. Perhaps Marshall and I haven't been good enough to our Lord, or our minds were clouded by visions of grandeur of holding 6CWF gold. Don't twist my words though Clarissa, the Soldiers of Fortune can only take one thing from this match, and that is a sense of relief, that we didn't deliver what we promised. A rarity for my career.

Clar- Well, where does the Church go from here?

CL- Only Hero knows that Clarissa. All I can tell you is that the Church of Hero shall do what it has always done;...grow! Despite the setback of Marshall and I being defeated at Chaos, our great Lord Hero still easily retained the world title that shall rightfully remain in our grasp and the Rapture came down upon Longinus and took the FreeWeight Title to add to the Church's growing list of achievements and bringing us one step closer to total domination.

I don't know where my path leads next, however I have faith in Hero that with his guidance he will lead me down to the right road, to the right thing and to achieve great things. I have been a world champion, a hardcore champion and a tag team champion, I have tasted success, but nothing can come close to the fantastic feeling of belief. Belief in Hero. That is what is driving me on now Clarissa, to know that you have the backing of somebody as great as Hero behind you is much better than anything I have ever been a part of before.

Clar- Well, this Thursday you face off against LPL, what do you think of that?

CL- LPL is small in height, small in weight, small in mind and small in faith. I will crush him! He is so awful, so tragically horrific that he has driven away the ultimate cling-on Mike Hill away from him, he's pushed every backer he has had so now only one remains; Duke McGraw. Well LPL, you'll need all the help you'll get this Thursday because you're not taking on just the Iron Man, but you're also taking on the Beloved Disciple, a member of the Holy Trinity, and your lack of faith will be pounced upon, and it will spread on you like a cancer before I deliver the final blow!

(Crime Lord pushes the mic back into Clarissa, before glaring at her and storming off.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed 06 Jul 2011, 8:11 pm

Michael Wire is stood in the middle of the ring, he is surrounded by balloons and banners, one which reads ‘Scorpion is Hardcore’ and another ‘Dragon’s feeling blue now!’

MW: This is a glorious, glorious time for 6WF! The biggest joke to step foot in this company has finally lost his precious little title to somebody far more worthy. No longer do I have to call Blue Dragon matches feigning respect as he’s champion, now I can say what I really feel!

RJ: He’s been holding back?

MW: And on Thursday I will have the very great pleasure of calling another Blue Dragon defeat, and let me introduce the man who will inflict said humiliation on Blue Dragon, he is ‘The Chosen Disciple’ he is the most loyal of all Hero’s followers, he is Marshall Murdoch!’

Papercut hits as the crowd descends into a chorus of boos, Marshall Murdoch strides out and makes the ‘sign of the H’ at the top of the stage, he slowly makes his way into the ring, never acknowledging the crowd

MM: May Hero be with you

MW: And also with you

(Marshall nods at Wire allowing him to continue)

MW: Now Marshall on Thursday you face Blue Dragon, which let’s face it, should be a walk in the park for an athlete of your calibre, well any athlete really, but my question to you is, are you mentally right coming into this match on the back of a huge defeat?

MM: Defeat Mickey? Defeat? Did I lose? Consult the tapes, Crime Lord lost, not only did he lose but he took me out before getting himself pinned. Some partner he turned out to be, I seem to get lumbered with these ‘problem partners’, remember Marty Jannetty? Exactly the same, fundamentally useless.

MW: But Blue Dragon lost, let’s not neglect the big news (he looks straight into one of the cameras and makes the ‘L’ sign on his forehead). Blue Dragon lost, loser, loser, loser. I’ve always said he was a loser.

MM: You might want to learn a second word Mickey, but you are quite correct Blue Dragon did indeed lose, and I must say how refreshing it is not to have somebody like that represent our company as a champion

MW: He’d never be allowed into the Church of Hero would he Marshall?

MM: We do not allow people like that into our family, our Church, our Gods life, Michael

MW: You mean scousers?

MM: You know exactly what I mean Michael, our Lordship demands a certain class of person in our Church and Blue Dragon falls some way short of those standards.

MW: Yeah!

MM: But in one or two ways Blue Dragon is not too dissimilar to myself

MW: How, he’s nothing like you Marshall!

MM: Well you see Michael, I am the longest reigning tag team champion in this company’s history, you may not be aware of that, it’s not something I like to brag about. And, like me, Blue Dragon has held a championship for longer than anybody else, and this is an achievement worthy of some respect

‘Unfortunately for Blue Dragon that is where the similarities, and my respect, ends. You see, Blue Dragon deserves no respect and he gets none from me.’

‘You see Michael unlike Blue Dragon, I am worthy of respect from all of these heathens, you know why?’

MW (nervously): ‘Because you’re the fastest rising star in the company?’

MM: Correct

MW (gaining more confidence): Because you main evented and won a major PPV, mere months after debuting?

(Marshall nods)

MW: Because you are the most loyal disciple, the most trusted disciple, Hero’s one true believer?

(Marshall smiles and nods again)

MW: Because you are Marsha...

(Marshall grabs the microphone out of Wire’s hand)

MM: Because I am Marshall Murdoch, as if you didn’t already know

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:05 am

MW: You are Marshall Murdoch, and your right, you have much more going for you than that, overrated, under talented, brain dead, emotionally crippled, tattooed, nonsensical, moronic....

All of a sudden the lights go out and Mike Wire can be heard breathing heavily....

'Freak on a Leash' Blasts out through the speakers at the lights flash on and off and we see Mike Wire holding tightly to Marshalls side as he tries to shake him off

Blue Dragon steps through the curtain and the lights turn to Blue and White Strobes. He lifts his arms and Pyro's go off all the way up the ramp, the lights change back to normal and Mike wire is seen fixing his suit and brushing himself down is if embarrassed by what he'd done before he puts the Mic to his mouth once more

MW: Al right Loser..... Hows things?

Dragon takes a mic from his jeans pocket and throws it in the air, spinning it high into the air, he cracks his knuckles and his stretches out his neck before holding out a hand and catching the mic

BD: Mike.... do you ever SHUT UP!!!

Crowd Pop

BD: I’m not out here to talk to you, I've had my problems with you in the past, and I’m sure you were only too happy for Scorpion Sunday night right? Well if I’m honest, I am too. The kid did well, True he won a match that he had the least input in. He used his head in a match that was mainly about who could take the much physical punishment. But you know what... he got one over on all three of us, and I can respect that. I just wish he wasn't such and arrogant Pr*ck about it.

Crowd Pop again and start Chanting 'Pr*ck, Pr*ck, Pr*ck'

BD: Now you people know as much as I do, I can hold a grudge, right Keithy Boy? So expect to see Scorpion and I meet again one day, but before that, I’ve got other things on my mind, namely, the so called 'Church' of Hero. Typical of an organisation that presents itself as a force for enlightenment, to be so blindingly unenlightened....

Marshall goes to talk but BD cuts him off mid breath

BD: Before you start trying to preach to me! I've got a question I want answered.

Murdoch Nods and wire starts to back away from the situation, wondering what's going to happen next

BD: Marshall Murdoch, why do you insist on trying to convince everyone that the church is good for you, when its clearly made you the delusional sheep you are?
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:59 am

The room is dark, dimly lit, there is sounds of exertion and pounding of a body bag as the camera shifts right and shows The Saint throwing lefts and rights at the bag, as he ducks and weaves. The light shows beads of sweat emanating from the focused European. He ceases his training and turns to the camera, looking in peak physical form.

The Saint: I proclaimed. I delivered.

Jerome Dubois, for all his want of trying, tried to displace my standing as European Champion and failed. In a crystalising moment of Divine Intervention, his slim chances of victory transformed into bitter defeat. Like I have done time and time and time and time again, I pulled victory out of the bag when maybe the doubt started creeping in.

This European Title, it's been a blessing, being it's owner, it's holder has transformed me into the unpredictable, formidable animal I've always known I've been. But only now are people starting to get the message.

Chaos, Patricks, Snake Eyes and now Dubois, all wrestlers respected within this company, people who have won titles in this company. They've all tried to prize this belt from my grasp and what's happened?

Each time, Divine Intervention, beautiful, forceful, emphatic Divine Intervention has ended their already feeble hopes despite the constant bravado and scorn they've spouted my way.

The moral of the story?

The Saint is as resilient as ever, The Saint of old is back, The Saint, the all conquering, domineering, wrecking ball of a man has returned and illustrious member of the 6WF roster fall by the wayside as the ascension continues!

I'm not the third wheel to the Lex Hart and Cassius Zhi, I never was, and my longevity in this company compared to them and the dominance I've always showed acts as a massive spit into the face of those who thought I was merely making up the numbers.

They don't call me the ultimate weapon for nothing, and just like the mantra I abide by. The victim count continues to rise. Nobody is safe 6WF, I keep saying it and more and more fall foul of the Destroyer Divine and it shall continue on Thursday.

Perfect Jack, Jerome Dubois....

4 words.

You will be Sainted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu 07 Jul 2011, 8:58 am

MM: Delusional sheep? Really? Is that the best you can come up with? Cos I’ve been around these parts for the last 6/7 months and have never heard that one before. What about you Wire? Have you heard that one before?

(Marshall turns to look at Wire, but he has quietly scarpered from the ring back to commentary)

MM: The Church is good for those who are willing to believe Dragon, The Church is good for those who want to better themselves, The Church is good for me.

You see Blue, I was like you once, a screw up, down in the gutter, somebody that nobody wanted to be associated with.

But I saw the light, and you can too, think of what the Church can do for you, you could better yourself, you could be saved.

But there’s one thing stopping you from saving yourself Blue… yourself. You keep harping on about the past, about Keith bloody Leone, about this great rivalry you once had, it’s gone, it’s over. Accept it.

No doubt you’ll keep banging on about the Scorpion and your beloved little Hardcore title, it’s gone as well. Accept it.

You need to move on Blue Dragon, you need Hero in your life, can you accept it?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu 07 Jul 2011, 5:55 pm

"C'est le bien qui fait mal" hits as out comes Jerome Dubois to a good ovation from the crowd. Dubois is seen strutting his stuff as he walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. Dubois makes his way over to ring side where he grabs a microphone.

RJ: Dubois doesn't look to pleased here tonight!

MW: And can you blame him? He came up short to one of his biggest rivals!

JD: Bonsoir mes amis!!!!

The crowd begin to cheer.

JD: Now I know what you all must be dinking.....No zere is nothing wrong with your TV sets.... I know everyone was expecting to see me as the new European champion but just like dat joke David Haye, not everyding went as I planned....And while zis short coming may have set me back for a momentarily....make no mistake about it, I will bounce back again! Because I am Jerome Dubois!

Crowd: Dubois! x10

JD: I am ze Phenomene Francais! Ze Pride of France! and ze French Crusader!!!

Crowd continues to cheer.

JD: Ahem....and dat is why should I get a rematch against ze Saint I will become ze New European Champion! Now I know what a lot of people may be dinking why should I get a rematch? Hein? Why should Dubois face ze Saint one more time for ze European Title? It is simple....Because look around ze 6WF division dere is nobody around here dat has ze talent, ze class, ze support from zese fans as I do! If ze board of directors and ze General manager had any sense dey will look at ze ratings when Dubois and Saint faced each oder and dey will realize dat him and I were ze reason why Chaos as PPV was successful! And as dey ze old saying goes "If it makes money it makes sense!" and right now it all dese people and myself believe dat it makes a hell of a lot of sense! I mean who here tonight wants to see Dubois vs Ze Saint one more time hein?!

The crowd give a huge ovation to Dubois statement.

JD: Exactement! I mean I am no soar loser but if you look at de match dere are a lot of questions to be answered as dey are some similarities between ze Haye vs Klitshko match. We had a poor referee who made a fast count. If you dink dat I was hurt Saint after dat little divine Intervention you are wrong. But one ding is for sure it was divine intervention dat happened in our match because dere is no way you can beat me! And if dere is anyding dat history shows....I am more dan capable of beating you! Now don't get me wrong I respect you Saint but I don't like you which why I dink it is put up or shut up time in ze last month dat you and I have faced each other I beat you once, and you beat me once! So I dink it is time we have our decisive match! Because all is zese people believe in me and dey believe in change! And dat change is ze change in Era! Because ze old guard of 6WF is over! Dubois is here and his Cultural era is coming!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down