The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockdown Card - 21/04/2011

4 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

Lockdown Card - 21/04/2011 Empty Lockdown Card - 21/04/2011

Post by Legend Mon 18 Apr 2011, 5:08 pm

Match 1
General Sanchez vs Mark Palmer

Match 2
Fight For The Right Round 2
Max Adamson vs Clarke James

Match 3
The Saint vs Jerome Dubois

Match 4
Angelo Anneire vs Chris Patricks

Match 5
Blue Dragon/Fernando Gonzalez/Dexter Morgan/Snake Eyes vs Crime Lord/Longinus/Chaos/The Fanatic

Match 6
Hero vs Max Adamson

Main Event
Cassius Zhi vs Lex Hart vs Perfect Jack

Last edited by Legend on Sat 28 May 2011, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Lockdown Card - 21/04/2011 Empty Re: Lockdown Card - 21/04/2011

Post by Legend Mon 18 Apr 2011, 5:09 pm

The camera cuts backstage into a long and darkened corridor. On the walls can be seen pictures hanging, the images on them are however unclear. A light flickers on and the room is light up before General Sanchez walks onto screen.
“Hi 6WF fans, I know you’ll all be wondering where I am at this moment but it will all become clear in time. I just want to start off and thank you all for that extra boost at last week’s Lockdown. I picked up a massive victory and I am hopeful that I have shut up that idiot Dr Shoe. It was great to have a new challenge in the form of Acer. I am however disappointed to have been put up against Mark Palmer this week, he has been shown before that he isn’t good enough for this roster. His attack at Shutdown on my good friend Dexter was disgusting and why McGraw continues to give people like this a place on the roster is completely beyond me.”
“Now, to reveal where I am. I am stood in the 6WF’s version of the Hall of Fame corridor. I am here to look at the men that grace this corridor and more importantly, the men that do not.”
Sanchez begins to walk down the corridor looking at the pictures, as he does he reveals the person.
“JJ Johnson.. Jerome Dubois.. River Ace .. Rock v2”
He then stops, looks back into the camera and begins to talk.
“The one man that I always enjoy not seeing on this corridor and hope to never see him grace it is Cassius Zhi.”
Sanchez laughs to himself, pretending to wipe a tear from his face.
“I have thoroughly enjoyed watching his promos over the last few weeks, they have made me a very happy man. Don’t you all think that he is slowly losing it? As each week passes another brick crumbles from his fortress. He sees it himself, he can see that he is losing everything that made him what he was. His so called ‘friends’ and that little hooker have all lost their patience with him. They can see Cassius for what he truly is, a coward. They simply don’t want to know him. He lost his World Title at Let It Rock and you could see how much it hurt him. I did nothing but laugh at his pathetic whimpering. We are all slowly seeing you for what you are and at the end of it all you will have nothing left. His actions at Shutdown were no far from complete insane, I hope that Lex Hart and Perfect Jack give him the beating of his life. I will make sure that Cassius continues to crumble, mark my words. HOORA!!!”
General is seen then suddenly seen noticing something in the distance.
Unknown : “Hey, you shouldn’t be here.. Get out!!”
General then begins to run down the corridor and a security guard flies past the camera.

“GET BACK HERE!!!!”
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 19 Apr 2011, 7:09 am

Lpl walks out to the ring in a mexican flag shirt and jeans. The crowd boo heavily.

'Success. Success is a favourable outcome. Success is my aim and what I will acheive in 6wf. But how do you measure success. Some people measure it by the items you own. The car you drive, the house you own, the suits you wear and the accesories you have.'

He goes to one side of the ring and looks out into the audience.

'Maybe less people than I thought do that. That fat man in the front row must have spent less on his clothes than I do on my cat. I don't particularly think much of the old bangers I saw outside either. That's not how I want to be judged though.

Cos we all know if that was how success was judged I'd be one of the most successful men in this company. I'm not careful with money, I spend it as I get it unlike some of them so I drive a flash car. I go speeding past you peasents laughing as your nissan micra edges along at the side of the road.

My success is going to be measured by the amount of titles I win in this company. By the amount of people that say my name when I've been retired for 10 years. And no one will get in the way of my success. I will get my success because I deserve it. The losses now will be paled in significance to the future, my future! Success is the only option!'

He chucks the mic on the floor and walks out
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 19 Apr 2011, 2:36 pm

The camera cuts to backstage where Hero is sat in the Church. Around him Zachariah, Xeres and Vlad are busy clearing up the remains of Hero’s party, the head of the Lex Hart piñata lies at Hero’s feet.

H: Longinus! Longinus! Where are you? Bring me the match card!

From the back out rushes Longinus carrying a piece of paper, he hastidly passes it over to Hero who looks down the list for Lockdown.

H: Oh for the love of Hero! Why do I have to face him again?

Longinus looks concerned.

L: My Lord? Is there a problem with your opponent? Is he someone that could prove a concern, is he a rival to your omnipotent power?

H: No Longinus, it’s Solomon Riddick, you can something prepared, you can be ready to go toe to toe, man to man, nose to nose in a mic off and instead you get to watch a 20 minute video of him sat on a mountain waffling on about Quetzacotal, Baali or Osiris.

L: Who?

H: Exactly! How are you meant to comeback on that? He starts jabbering on about Mumm-ra the everliving or something whilst a thousand ravens fly past him to the Ride of the Valkries, telling you how his win will result in a great plague that’ll sweep the land and cast 6WF into a world of darkness for a thousand days and nights and what can you hit him back with?

L: Erm....your mum?

H: Might as well! I’ve tried goading him, tried parodies, nothing. Guarantee you right now he’ll be getting the props ready on top of Angel Falls in Venuzala with lighting crashing down around him to tell us that the end of the world is nigh and his long dead God is coming to consume our souls.

L: But why does he worship Gods that are no longer about when in front of me stands the Greatest God ever known? The true God, the most benevolant one! The Lord of all Creation!

H: Because he’s a jackass. He’d be half decent if given the right guidance, the right path to follow, he wishes to bow down at the feet of a God yet in I, in Hero, he has that most golden opportunity. He could worship me!

L: Praise Hero!

H: Praise Hero indeed! Now if this self absorbed loony wants to hang about with long gone idols he can, because come Thursday that’s what he’ll be, a distant memory of forgotten times.
This is Now,
this is Here,

L: This is Sparta?

Hero slaps Longinus over the back of the head.

H: No...this is Hero. I am the one true God in 6WF, no others. And come Lockdown Solomon will be praying at my feet.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 19 Apr 2011, 3:50 pm

Chris Patricks walks into the 6WF Arena in Birmingham, with his kit bag slung over his shoulder when Clarissa spots him.

Clarissa: Hey Chris, over here can I get a few words with you about last weeks win against Mike Hill and your up and coming second round match against one half of the Soldiers of Fortune, Angelo Anneire

Chris: Sure Clarissa anything for my favourite backstage reporter

Clarissa: Cheers Chris, I hope your feeling WELL (Clarissa giggles to herself)

Chris: Oh very funny, I see Max has been gossiping again, if it wasn’t for him getting all up in Mark Palmers well I wouldn’t have had to be pulled out by the fire services, it was the most embarrassing moment in my life, me, The Enigma getting saved like some kitten up a tree

Clarissa: At least you won you first round match against Mike Hill

Chris: Hill is a coward, that’s the only reason I can see for him to low blow me like that in front of the ref, he realised he couldn’t beat me, he threw everything and the kitchen sink at me in that match and I still got up and fought back, Im not in this tournament as a filler, im in this to win and give the fans everything they deserve and that’s me in the Main Event fighting for the biggest prize in wrestling today, I will show everybody that Chris Patricks isn’t just some side-kick for Max, before me and Max formed the greatest Tag Team in 6WF history, I was doing great for myself, I had already been the European Champion and I had just taken out one of the most dominant fighters this company had ever seen, Mr Crowley, and now Im ready to go solo and show everyone that im still as exciting as I have ever been

Clarissa: So are you saying that Max and Paddy are gone forever?

Chris: Nothing finishes forever but at the moment Max and me are going for the big prize and if we meet along the way win or lose we’ll always remain friends but if I win I will brag until the cows come home

Clarissa: So onto this Thursday’s Lockdown and your match against Angelo

Chris: I have been watching the Soldiers of Fortune’s battles with the Church of Hero and I am very impressed with those guys, they’re big, strong and great athletes and sooner or later they’ll find themselves with gold around their waists but it wont be Heavyweight gold because Angelo will be joining his partner on the sideline because I am going through to the semis and to make sure that an incident like last week doesn’t happen again I have bought protection

Chris drops his bag and stands back and spreads his legs apart

Chris: Right Clarissa…Kick me in the jimmy

Clarissa: WHAT!!!

Chris: Kick me in the Jimmy…come on don’t be shy

Clarissa looks at the cameraman who just shrugs at her, Clarissa steps back and kicks Chris straight in the crown jewels and drops Chris to the ground, Clarissa kneels down beside him and checks him

Clarissa: CHRIS…CHRIS…are you ok?

Chris: It would have worked if I had remembered to put the cup on….aaaaarrrrggggghhhh

Clarissa stands up and looks at the cameraman who starts to walk off slowly

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:18 pm

The scene opens with the camera filming a familiar house in the south France over looking the Cap D’antibes. As the Camera zooms in closer Dubois is seen leaning over his balcony with as his servant comes up behind Dubois and presents to him a glass of champagne.

JD: Ahhhh merci Baptiste.

B: Derriens Mr.Dubois.

Dubois takes a sip and put the glass down on a nearby table and then turns to the camera.

JD: Aaahhhh mes amis.....Welcome to my home! Welcome to zis place where it all began! Welcome to Dubois domaine! You see mes amis it is here dat Dubois comes before every big event and make no mistake about it Lockdown is one of ze biggest events in my career. Lockdown is ze moment where two people enter dat ring. Where two people who have history.....Two people who sold out arena’s....where two will lay down everyding zey have to earn ze Right to Fight! You see ze reason why I take you to zis historic location is because one of ze greatest feuds in ze 6WF history will meet each other for ze first time in over 2 years.....You see mes amis to people who know zis industry best, zey will know dat over 2 years ago a star was born.....because you see it was when i decided to viciously assault Ze Saint dat my career reach new heights. It was dat very night in early June 2009 where I took zis, (Dubois reveals his lead pipe which still today has Saint blood on it) and I smack it across ze skull of one of ze greatest 6WF men. Now till today people don’t understand why i did what i did back zen but ze answer is very simple. In order to climb a mountain, you show grit, determination, passion, and desire......at ze time nobody knew who I was but I knew dam well it was only a matter of time before I made a name for myself. But ze question was how? How got I get noticed? How could i make an impact? ANd dat is when it came to me....Dat is when i knew I had a chance when I saw ze Saint. You see Sainty back in 2009 was a phenomenal superstar he was ze man dat everyone wanted to be! So dat is when i knew in order to be notice i need to lay out ze biggest and baddest dog in ze yard. And i did exactly dat.....Mes amis i did someding dat night dan no man has been able to do.....i was able to outsmart Sainty and i was able to make look noding more dan an ordinary human being........And it was from dat very night dat Sainty and I went across arena’s selling out crowds, giving everyding we had in order to prove who was ze top man in zis company.....While it made had taken a spear from ze top of ze stair case I stand here today as a better wrestler because of it. And due to zat i Say Thank You Saint.....

JD: Thank You Saint for being just another stepping stone towards my Destiny!!!!! Hahahaha Saint don’t dink for a single second dat you and I are done! You won ze battle back in 2009 but zis is a completely different playing field! Ze Dubois dat you see today is a new a man a new man with a hell of a lot of fight! A man who has crowds, and arena’s chanting his name and backing me! A man who is currently a champion!!!! Saint dere is no doubt you still have ze ability to give me one hell of a match but lets not lie to each other here.....You are just a shadow of your former self! You have allowed yourself to slip away from ze spotlight and crumble into just an a simple predictable wrestler, and come Lockdown i will show dat! You see Saint it is no longer ze time for former 6WF legends....your time has come and gone.....and it is time for a new era ze 6CW men era......look at ze roster mon ami! We have 3 yes 3 former 6CW men in ze ring as champions and say’s someding about ze caliber and ze superior ability of ze 6CW men! You see back in ze 6WF 2 years ago it was ze same old same old! Same people winning ze title same predictable results while in ze mean time people like Perfect Jack, Me, and Lex were growing bigger and better in 6CW and now we have returned and made our impact felt by sending shockwaves throughout ze 6WF core.....And look what has happened we have exposed all ze 6WF legends as being noding more dan mere average wreslters...People like Cassius, Hero, And now you! And I will show dat exactly why come Lockdown Because mon ami zis time ze story will be a little different.....it will have to take more dan just a mere spear from ze top of a flight of stairs to keep me down....Sainty.....come Lockdown when i come down zat ramp I will be coming for you! But i won’t be coming alone!

Dubois smiles into the camera as he shows off the lead pipe again and points to the camera.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:52 pm

-The camera shifts from Dubois sitting in his mansion to The Saint staring aghast at what he has just witnessed. The crowd can be heard cheering for The Saint.-

The Saint: What in the world was that?!

Nostalgia...The most nullifying tool at a mans disposable. I used to do this, it made me big, it made me strong, it made me sleep in my overly sized French room, in my overly sized French bed, on my own, without my overly sized French mother kissing me goodnight and saying the monster in that overly sized French cupboard isn't that scary and won't gobble me up whilst I sleep!...

You see, Jerome, as you can probably tell, I'm not a man for nostalgia. I talk about previous achievements, but that's because I have the accolade's to do so.

But you, sitting there in your mansion, with your led pipe come s-x toy, claiming taking me out constantly almost two years ago is your defining career moment, that it made you a man, that it made you somebody is both laughable and ridiculous at the same time.

You Jerome Dubois, are nothing! Absolutely nothing. Yet you have the front to say that it's The Saint that is no longer what he was, that it's me on the slide, it's my career that is no longer what it was. This comes from the man who's been in and out of this company so much he's more of a skidmark than a legend here!

Don't play me down Dubois, I had monday off, I'm fresh, I'm relaxed, I'm on an unbeaten streak since Let it Rock, I'm reinvigorated, renewed and more importantly, Jerome. I have gold in my sights!

And god help the man who tries to prevent me from getting my hands on another World Championship.

So stick your gratitude, your lead pipe, your ornate furnishing and just come to that ring Thursday prepared for the inevitable...

Divine Intervention and the realisation that all the time in the world in a pathetic, nothing federation means nothing when you're out gunned and out classed by The Ultimate Weapon!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 20 Apr 2011, 6:08 pm

The scene changes to a backstage area where a press conference has been set up. The only nameplate on the front desk reads “Mr Freshers Ball, Dexter Morgan” as the press anxiously await his arrival. He appears from the back dressed smartly in a suit, carrying his orange briefcase which he places on the table facing the press. He looks agitated as he sits to take questions.

Dexter’s Representative: “I’d just like to say welcome and thank you to everyone that has turned up today. Mr Morgan has kindly taken some time out of his busy schedule to answer any questions you may have for him. First question?”

Press officer 1: “Dexter, how did you feel about your loss this week on Shutdown?”

D: “Wow, great opening, could have asked me something positive? Well of course I’m not happy losing, especially to two washed up has-beens. I have to say though if you actually watched the match on Monday night I was the more impressive competitor of the tag team. Dubois let me down and struggled against weaker opposition, I think he’s more concentrated on the Fight for the Right tournament if you ask me”

Press officer 2: “On the subject of the Fight for the Right tournament, are you unhappy that you are not featuring? Who do you think will win it?”

D: “I’m not unhappy, no. I’m focused on bettering my in ring ability at the moment and getting wins under my belt so that would have been an unkind distraction to me. I can’t expect to climb the ladder that quickly and am happy with what I have achieved so far, and there’s much more to come from me over the next few weeks let me tell you! As for who I think will win, that would be The Saint. I know about his past achievements and know that deep down he still has it, and he’s starting to come good over the last few weeks, particularly with that impressive victory over Solomon Riddick at Let It Rock two weeks ago. The only problem with this tournament as we have seen so far is that it’s infested with the Church of Hero. Cheap wins and interferences aplenty, we all saw Hero had to have literally the whole Church help him to victory on Monday”

Press officer 3: “You say there’s much more to come over the next few weeks Dexter, what do you mean by that?”

D: “Well for those of you that haven’t noticed I still have this (points to the briefcase). Still yet to cash in and biding my time, but I’m literally itching to prove I can step up and take some gold. I have a big 8 man tag match this Thursday involving two of the champs I’ve targeted, Blue Dragon and Chaos, so they need to be on their toes at all times.”

Press officer 4: “Which title are you going after Dexter?”

D: “The Hardcore Title. The European Title. The Freeweight Title. All of them. That’s the beauty of this, I get to use it on any title of my choosing. That’s why I’m keeping my options open and learning what I can about my opponent’s weaknesses. I’m also showing them all week in week out what I’m capable of so they know if I’m going to cash in against them, It’s gonna get bloody!”

Dexter’s Representative: “We haven’t got any more time unfortunately folks, thank you for all your questions!”
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 20 Apr 2011, 6:09 pm

The camera's go to the ring where Mark Palmer is standing, being greeted by chorus's of boo's.

MP: After Much speculation Max Adamson did enter my well!

Crowds: You Suck! You Suck!

MP: Back to the matter in hand! i have been given a opportunity to once again prove myself to the doubters. I use to have alot of respect for sanchez until he runs his mouth about me. well lets see how he fairs in the ring with ME!
i dont care what people think of me. I will be the best!

Palmer leaves the ring and he is deafened by the sound of Booing
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 20 Apr 2011, 6:09 pm

As Mark Palmer is leaving up the ramp the front of the arena is shown on the big screen. Palmer stops dead in his tracks looking horrified at what is about to happen. Dexter Morgan is controlling a wrecking ball which is hovering over Mark Palmer’s well. He smashes the well to pieces with the wrecking ball as he laughs maniacally. He then gets into a cement pourer and fills the well to the brim with cement.

D: “Payback’s a biznatch eh, Palmer?”
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 20 Apr 2011, 6:10 pm

Chris is sitting in his dressing room watching Dexter Morgan wrecking Palmers Well, when he screams at the telly

Chris: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!, Dexter you clown...my phone was still down there

Chris slumps down on his chair

Chris: First, Clarissa kicks me in the nackers, then Morgan buries my phone...can this day get any worse

Chris picks up an ice pack and puts it on his groin area and sighs
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 20 Apr 2011, 7:50 pm

(The cameras cut backstage to Chaos' locker room, he is sitting massaging his neck)

C: Saint. A week ago you made a fatal error, you angered the True Prophet. And let me guess you don't care, you think that the slayer of Snakey will ignore you, you think that you're too big a fish. Well riddle us this Sainty, do you not feel as if you're being held back? Don't you feel underused? Jessica has you tied round her little finger, and that is where the games start.

Jessica (Chaos licks his lips), do you remember how we used to play? How I've longed for our paths to cross once again, but now that your forgotten man has interfered in our destiny I need not lust any longer. You see Sainty, this brings our focus back to Jessica. The most powerful women in 6WF history, who takes broken down men into her bed! Which is evidently what you're still doing there, whereas in the real world we have become the Greatest European Champion in 6WF history. Our reign continues well past 100 days, and our eyes are set on becoming 6WF Champion at Born in Fire.

C: Oh how poetic, one year on from our glorious reincarnation we become the Greatest 6WF Champion in history. Yet you Sainty, you set back our destiny. Which is why we will make sure that you fail in your quest. And whats more, we promise to make Jessica's life hell all because of you!

(Chaos laughs maniacally as the scene ends)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 20 Apr 2011, 8:08 pm

Blue Dragon is seen in his Gym working away, painting a wall and getting more paint on the floor and on himself than the actual wall, he's drinking a bottle of lager and looks slightly the worst for wear. As he turns we see that he's wearing his Hardcore championship and it's covered in paint. He notices this and slurring his words and staggering about he starts to panic

BD: Ooohhh noooo.. Me Belttt.....

He starts trying to wipe it with a rag and this only spreads the paint further. Before he stops and thinks t himself,

BD: Ah Ha!!

He takes the belt off and places in on the floor before walking out of shot, Banging can be heard and things falling with Dragon muttering to himself and shouting at Inanimate objects,

BD: Sssshhhh..... stupid bloody thing......

He sniggers to himself and then stumbles back into view holding a mop and starts to mop his belt as the paint is cleaned from it. He picks up his belt dripping wet and laughs to himself looking at the half painted wall, as if proud of himself and then turns and walks off out of view he can be heard shouting

BD: Nando!!! Where are you now you cocky git!!!
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 21 Apr 2011, 10:02 am

Cassius is backstage, walking down the corridor, looking around anxiously. He takes quick gulps of green tea. Zhi turns a corner and finds his route blocked by Miss Jessica, with her arms crossed, tapping her foot impatiently.

Miss Jessica : What the hell were you thinking Zhi?

Cassius looks around confused, takes a sip of tea, then looks back to Jessica. She sees someone coming the other way so grabs him by the arm and takes him into a small dark room. She takes out her phone to light the dark space then whispers to Cassius.

Miss Jessica : You have a rematch clause for your TAW Title... Do you seriously think beating up the champion before he can even get to the ring for a match is the best way to keep it? Because believe me, I have totally gross first hand experience of what keeps the Board of Directors happy - and its not stunts like that!

Cassius cocks his head inquisitively. He takes the phone and illuminates his face creepily. A sly grin forms on his face.

Cassius : You're right - of course you are. But fear not - I have a better plan for this week on Lockdown.

I face Perfect Jack AND Lex Hart in a triple threat match... on the face of it, a tough task against two world champions. However, I can assure you that the task they face will be tougher. Because this merely means that on Lockdown there will be nowhere for either of them to hide from my long overdue wrath... nowhere for either of them to hide from the truth that I am the greatest athlete in this company's history and its true World Champion... and most importantly of all - nowhere for either of them to hide... Abercorn.

Miss Jessica rolls her eyes

Cassius : So here's the plan Jess.

Cassius takes an excited gulp of tea

Cassius : Whist I'm out there showing the world that not only am I greater than either world champion, but even greater than both of them put together... You, will search high and low for that lowlife Abe, then bring him to me.

Just like old times - you provide the sweetest of honey for the most deadly of traps... what do you say?

Cassius leans in to inhale the scent around her neck and Jessica enjoys it for a moment, then she pushes his chin away with her finger. She thinks for a moment then plays along, manipulatively.

Miss Jessica : I suppose I can do that... It might cost you though.

She runs a hand across his chest and licks her lips

Cassius : Should you find Abercorn... You can have anything you desire.

Jessica flicks her hair and gives Cassius a seductive pouting smile then goes to leave the dark room. Cassius puts a hand on the door and looks at Jessica with cold eyes.

Cassius : By the way - I hope your "desire" for Lex is not derived from his boyish good looks Jessica. Because I've been waiting a long time for this opportunity - and I'm going to make the most of it.

He'll look as messed up as the other Hart's once I'm finished.

Cassius and Jessica stare at each other, Cassius sinisterly and Jessica admiringly, then she giggles to herself as she leaves. Cassius finishes his tea in the dark.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down