The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card 2/12/2011

+11
Gregers
Gcass
Steel
ncfc_Tooze
President Trump
Blade
Uryu Ishida
jeromedubois
Lee
Beer
Mat
15 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 2/12/2011 Empty 6WF Lockdown Card 2/12/2011

Post by Mat Tue 29 Nov 2011, 3:47 pm

*The Church address Lockdown

Match 1
Logan Kincade w/ Uryu vs The Fanatic w/ James McManus

Match 2
Big Al Lustley vs The Dragon

*Danny McGraw announcement

Match 3
Jerome Dubois vs The Shadow

Match 4
Rapture vs JJ Johnson

Match 5
Blue Dragon vs Chaos

Match 6
Longinus vs Scorpion

Main Event
Clarke James/The Saint vs Crime Lord/Marshall Murdoch

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 2/12/2011 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card 2/12/2011

Post by Beer Tue 29 Nov 2011, 4:11 pm

The arena is drenched in anticipation as Michael Wire and RJ stroll down the ramp to applause from the crowd. They take there sits at the announce table as the crowd wait....

RJ: Ladies and Gents what a night, just days after what can only be described as an epic Born in Fire we have a huge line up here on Lockdown!!

MW: And what a main event, RJ!

RJ: That's right Mike! Newly crowed Grand Slam Champion, The Saint teams with Clarke James; the man screwed out of the European Title, as they team up against Crime Lord and the man Clarke James had beat, European Champion Marshall Murdoch!

MW: Speaking of whom, I believe Clarissa is stood by waiting to grab a word with our glorious European Champ!

The camera pans backstage where Clarissa is stood in the parking lot with a camera crew waiting, she can be heard mumbling...

Clarissa: ........but he's a creep, and a cheat. They all are. They give religion a bad name......oh great, here we go.....

The camera shows a white limousine pulling into the arena. It pulls up beside Clarissa and the driver gets out to open the passenger....

Clarissa: My guest at this time, European Champion (just), Marshall Murdoch.....

Murdoch steps out of the limo, his title draped over his shoulder and a sly grin etched over his face...

MM: Thanks for your typically warm welcome, Clarissa. How can I help?

Clarissa: Marshall, last night you were somewhat fortunate to beat Clarke James, mainly thanks to your Church associates, how can you claim to be a great champion if you need help to win?

Marshall stares at Clarissa and smiles....

MM: Fortunate? Oh my dearest Clarissa, James never stood a chance, I was merely toying with the deluded foo.....

Clarissa: OH MY GOD!

The camera switches as an irate Clarke James steams into shot. He blindsides Marshall, taking him to the ground and unloading with stiff shot after stiff shot....

CJ: You cheating sonofabitch!!!

James gets up and begins to stomp down on Marshall, the cameramen try to pull him away but James takes both men out with big right hands.

Crowd: YEEEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Marshall gets to his feet and tries to sneak away but James clocks him and grabs him by his shirt and launches him into the side the limo, James turns him round and eyeballs him....

CJ: Did you think i wouldn't be peed? Did you think I'd just stroll on in here, take it on the chin and live to fight another day?

James drives his knee into the stomach of Murdoch who winces in agony...

CJ: 3 weeks of you ducking my challenge and that's what you put up? You couldn't just get on and fight, huh? Couldn't just see who was the better man? You needed your stooges to help you through!

James lifts Marshall up, blood dripping from above the champs eye.... He drags him to the front of the limo....

MW: Whats he doing? You can't do that to the champ!!! Somebody get back there!!!

CJ: You think this is over? You're wrong! This is just the beginning!!!!

James kicks Marshall in the sturnum....

MW: Don't do it, James............ YES!!!

James goes for Faithless but Security pile in and bundle the 2 men to the floor. James tries to fight his way out but more men pile through and drag the 2 men apart as James shouts down at Marshall.....

CJ: You can't hide forever! I'm gonna get you and that bunch of assholes you call for backup! You hear me, Marshall!?!?

James is dragged away as Marshall is tended to by medics, the camera closes in as he snarls down the lense....

Last edited by King Beer on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 29 Nov 2011, 4:35 pm

A car pulls up at the arena and out steps Logan Kincade wearing a hoody with 'ROUGH JUSTICE' on the front, he is holding his bag in his left hand as he makes his way down the corridors passing crew members who say hello and look shocked but he ignores them all as if in a trance.

He eventually makes his way to his locker room and opens the door and locks it from the inside, he sits on a bench and puts his bag down next to him, he pulls his hood down to show his face twisted with anger, He stands up looks at himself in the mirror then out of nowhere starts smashing everything in sight he rips the TV from the wall and smashes it into the mirror sending glass exploding around the room, he then let's out an almighty roar as he punches a huge dent in a locker door.

Breathing heavily he starts to gain his composure and sits back down on the bench he stares into space as there is a knock on the door. Logan goes to the door and steps outside closing it behind him to see Pete looking worried.

Pete: You OK Logan?

LK: Yeah why!?

Pete: ....I Heard banging and shouting from your room thought someone might be attacking you or something...

LK: Oh.....erm, no just erm, punching a bag, you know, training. Hey Pete mate could you do me a favour and get me a couple of bottles of Lucozade Sport gonna go train in the gym but forgot to pick some up.

Pete: Yyyyeah, no worries Logan.

LK: Cheers mate

Pete walks off down the corridor to the canteen. Logans expression changes once more to one of rage as he makes his way to the ring.

The crowd are taking their seats as "DUN! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!" 'Master of Puppets' hits and the crowd erupt with cheers

Logan forgoes his usual entrance routine and walks straight into the ring grabbing a mic on his way up. Putting the mic to his lips he breathes heavily into it as the crowd start to chant

Crowd: CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE, CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE! YOU WHERE ROBBED! YOU WHERE ROBBED!

LK: Ha......Well........

He waits as they carry on the chant then change it into LO-GAN! LO-GAN! LOGAN!

LK: Born In Fire hahaaaa......... Cheers everyone, but let's face it, I am not the champ anymore.... and as much as I am starting to sound like a broken record, I would be standing here now telling you all how I could accept it, I am fine losing the titles to such great wreslters and worthy champions......But I can't say that, because as ever, when it comes down to Logan Kincade vs..... whoever, either they are too scared or know I am better than them, my opponents find it necessary to...for want of a better word, Cheat me out of a win.

LK: As awesome as Uryu is, and we are all agreed he kicks ass

Crowd: URYU! URYU! URYU! URYU!

LK: Yep that's him, as good as he is, if his tag team partner is knocked out with the ring bell, which, by the way never kept me down BUT then as I am getting up "Kenty" then attacks me on the outside.......

Logan is getting angry and breaths heavily to calm himself.

LK: Well either way, the fact remains we now have no titles, and for some people, that could signal the end of a partnership, I mean me and Uryu haven't been together all that long, we could easily go back to singles action and that would be that.....

....But that's not how I do things! I want my title back! I want a match against genesis, I want a no holds barred match if I am perfectly honest, so I can smash Sweetwater's brain into a pulp with the ring bell myself! But I am not too fussed, All I know is the sooner I am back in the ring with them 2 little bitches! the better..... ALAS that is for the future, because this week I have a small matter of The Fanatic to deal with, Mr Charisma. I won't lie I have seen him as someone I wanted to face since I got my act together, unfortunately Slim Jim will be in his corner so there is always a risk of him finding a way to f**k me over, but thankfully Uryu is in my corner! and I know he will be in no mood for Jimmy's tricks and will keep him in check...

LK: So what do you say we get this little shindig started and HOPEFULLY someone will answer me this time, I don't care who... come ON Jimmy I can tell you are dying to have you say about Born In Fire let's hear it!...........

Last edited by Lee on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Tue 29 Nov 2011, 4:39 pm

We are back from Commercials.

RJ: Well Ladies and Gentlemen Born In Fire proved to be a controversial night for the tag team division, as we have saw the rise and fall of certrain teams.

"Beat the Devil's Tattoo" begins to play as the arena burst into a chorus of boo's.

MW: None more so than this one in particular!

RJ: Friction had been growing between Dubois and Edan, but what he did to him was disgusting, especially as the damaged had already been done.

Out swaggers Jerome Dubois wearing a custom made black Hermes suit with an orange tie, and a white shirt. Dubois pauses at the top of the ramp as he begins to observe the crowd as a smirk begins to appear on his face. Dubois descends down the ramp towards the ring where he walks up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the canvas and enters the ring where the ring announcer is seen rushing over and bringing a chair into the ring for Dubois to sit on.

RJ: The crowd letting Dubois know clearly that his actions last night were disgusting.

MW: Ssshhhh he is about to talk.

Dubois makes his way over to the center of the ring where he unbuttons his jacket and sit down and crosses his legs.

JD: Bonsoir MES AMIS!!!!1

Crowd: bumhole!

JD: You don't mind do you?

Dubois reaches into his pocket and takes out a cigarette and lights it up.

RJ: He can't do that! There is a ban in the UK against smoking in public areas!

Dubois exhales as the boo's intensify.

JD: Aahhhhh, dat's it, ze taste of liberation, and freedom.......You see my friends because, at Born in Fire, it wasn't The Saint or Christopher Patrick that made the headlines.....nooooo! It was me! Once again Dubois did what he does best and dat mes amis is to use zis....

Dubois begins to point to his head.

JD: I am used my intelligence to steal ze show, and shock ze world. No one was talking about ze fact dat finally after 3 to 4 long years Ze Saint had finally become a grand slam champion......no! No one was talking about Christopher Patrick Retaining either, or even mentioning Hero last match! Dey were talking about me! Dey were talking about ze culture one and what will be next on his agenda now dat he was split away from ze tag team division! What will be his next chapter! Well......if Born in Fire was of any indication den mes amis I can Tell you dat whatever I do, it will be a moment dat none of you will forget! Hahahaha

RJ: This guy ego just seems to have no limits!

JD: Speaking of dings to forget I would like to take zis moment to say.....If Edan Ekram has any self respect left in him, I want him to come out here and face me like a man! I want Edan Right here right now and I want him to finish off what we started at Born in Fire!!!!

Dubois gets up and removes his jack and takes off his tie as he looks towards the top of the ramp.

RJ: Dubois knows that Edan blew his knee and that he isn't here tonight!

MW: Naahh I just think Edan is using that as an excuse! He is afraid of Dubois!!!

JD: Come on Edan!!! Bring you ass out here!!!!

Still no one appears at the top of the ramp, and Dubois begins to smile and shrugs his shoulders as he goes and sit back down.

JD: What can I say...having worked so closely with him over ze last couple of months, I know his no show ere tonight means dat he is ashamed of himself and of his actions...dat he is afraid of me....dat he knows he was ze weak link in our team...And you know what Edan? I accept you apology!

RJ: What apology?

JD: It is clear dat you have finally come to your sences as you have finally realised dat you were ze cause for is team not ever getting the tag team titles! I gave you chance after chance, after chance! I invested in you, gave you ze best trainers, ze best facilities, yet after I won 6NG for you, it proved ze step up from rookie to pro was just too much for you! And just like a farmer would do to his 3 legged horse i decided to put you out of your misery! You are a joke Edan! I am Jerome Dubois ze longest reigning 6WF Internet Champion! And ze King of Culture! I taught you everyding I know but it seemed dat ze promise I saw in you turned out to be noding more dat twinkle! I am ze one who got ze pin at Born in Fire and you were ze one who got pinned! You are a sorry excuse of an athlete, You are an insult to me, to my country and to my fans who are all here tonight!!!!

Crowd: You Suck!

JD: As far as Lockdown goes....mes amis Thursday will be ze night dat you all see a familiar Dubois! Thursday marks ze return of Dubois to singles competition! Thursday mark ze return of Jerome Dubois ze Phenomene Francais!!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 29 Nov 2011, 4:51 pm

*This takes place just as the crowd enters the arena, before Logans speech*

* "those who fight further plays out" as Uryu slowly walks to the ring, stitches in his forehead as he looks rather sombre as he enters the ring.*

Uryu: Hey all...

Crowd: Ur-yu! x5

Uryu: People please,this is important for me. I am sorry, I am sorry I let you all down at Born in Fire. We failed to win the match even though we came in as the final team! That was terrible! We had the best spot and we couldnt take advantage!

*Uryu sighs and walks around the ring, even stepping out to ringside and walking up to several fans*

Uryu: What did you think to our match last night?

F1: You tried your best, I mean Genesis were going crazy the entire night and you were first to get hit.

Uryu: Lucky us...

F2: You sucked!

Uryu: Why thank you very much...

*Uryu is about to head backstage when the fans start chanting*

Crowd: Kick their ass! x5

*Uryu stops on the ramp and looks around, listening to the crowd*

Uryu: You think we can take on Genesis all by ourselves? two guys against what...seven?

*Uryu pauses and smiles before laughing happily*

Uryu: Ladies and gentlemen, you have done it! You have convinced me to do the craziest thing I have ever done! Even crazier than jumping from the roof and falling fifty feet onto Mike Hill!

*Uryu smiles and slides into the ring, jumping about with energy as he hears the crowd*

Crowd: UR-YU!! x10

Uryu: I want every person in the back listening to this to keep an eye out. Genesis took nearly everything we hold dear at Born in Fire, dominating every match they were involved in because of their ridiculous tactics. I will not let them go any further! They keep on changing the rules of every game thanks to Mr Jones and Alex Walker. I am going to go ever there and fight every single last one of them because I do not want any group of sick indaviduals to burn a company into the ground like they are doing at this very moment! They take away every fans spirit by making it six on one every time one of them is in a match. I am here because I want every single fans spirit to stay alive and kicking!

Crowd: 6WF!!! x5

*Uryu gets close to the Camera and smiles*

Uryu: I will not lay down for you scum, I will not quit until you are disbanded and in different hospitals suffering from the harsh beatings you deserve! Genesis beware...you have angered the wrath of The Double Dragons and this Dragon of the Sky will not be grounded so easily!

*Uryu then storms off backstage smiling*

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 29 Nov 2011, 4:57 pm

The crowd are on there feet in the arena and are full of excitement when all of a sudden the crowd burst in to cheers when J drop hits and then The dragon comes running out with pyrotechnics going of on either side of the stage, Run's down the ramp tagging fans as he goes and runs to the ring and dives through the middle rope rolls in to the centre of the ring and the bows to all in attendance.

RJ: Here he come's the man from land of the raising sun The Dragon and then man that has the Threshers ball contract in his hand, closely followed by the voice of the Dragon that is Foo Poo.

MW: How in the hell did this goof ball mange to with the Threshers ball contract? He was one lucky son of a.......

RJ: Hey careful there Mike, Let's here what the Dragon has to say.

Dragon leans towards Foo Poo and whispers in to here.

FP: Dragon say's he is very excited about winning the Threshers ball contract, He says that he is looking forward to fisting one of the great champion's we have here in 6WF, All Three champions will have to be on there guard, All three champions will have to watch there back's as Dragon has not made up his mind which one he is going to cash his contract on.

The crowd cheer for the Dragon, Dragon then whispers in to Foo Poo's ear again.

FP: Dragon say's he will be champion one day but what championship to have? They are all very good championships and you will be very surprised when I will choose which championship to go for.

Crowd cheer once again, Dragon again bends over to whisper in to Foo Poo's ear.

FP: Dragon now says he is looking forward to fisting his good friend Big Al Lusty( the crowd gives a huge ovation for Big al), Dragon say's all though they are friends Dragon will do any think he can to win and to show the fans that that the Dragon is worthy of holding the threshers contract as he know's Big al is a very good wrestler but Dragon will stop at nothing to win the match.

The crowd goes wild as J drop hits and the fans are going crazy.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:09 pm

Chris Patricks is seen walking backstage dressed in a new Enigma t-shirt that has Undisputed written on the front of it, a pair of jeans and the Undisputed Title around his waist, he is joking and chatting with the back stage staff and a few fans when Clarissa walks over to him with her cameraman in tow, Chris looks up and smiles

Chris: Here comes trouble

He leans in and hugs Clarissa

Clarissa: Hey Chris you look happy

Chris: Why wouldn’t I be, I defended my title in the Main Event at the biggest stage of them all in front of millions of people and to top it off when I lay on top of Greg for the 1…2…3, I was looking straight into the eyes of my wife and kids that were sitting in the front row, so happy Clarissa is an understatement

Clarissa: I see you aren’t on the Lockdown card for Fridays show, any perticular reason for this? An injury perhaps?

Chris: Nah nothing like that, to be honest I don’t know why the big men upstairs decided to leave me out this week but hey I ain’t complaining, my family are over from Boston for the week so it gives me a chance to hangout with them and show them the sights but il be at the show either backstage or in the front row with the fans

Clarissa: Any match you have a special interest in…maybe the Chaos vs Blue Dragon match?

Chris: With all the talent around here every match will be of interest but that match in particular il be watching, Greg and BD are both up there bitting at my heels, Greg will want that rematch for the Title, lastnight he pushed me to the limits but I did what I told him I’d do and that’s beat him in the centre of the ring, he and whoever else backstage might not like that I’m still the Champ but I am and a damned good one at that, I ain’t gonna lay down for nobody, I have beaten the top 2 guys in this company already to keep this belt and I will take on anybody who wants some, I am living my dream but I still have a few more to realise and the next one will be to be known as the greatest Champion 6CWF has ever had, I have already started on the path now I just need to start walking the walk

Clarissa: Well I for one believe you can do it Chris and im sure all your fans out there think the same, thank you for your time and il let you get back to your family

Chris: Cheers Clarissa, if you’re around over the next few days you should meet up with us, they would love to see you again

Clarissa: That would be great thanks

Chris walks off towards the exit stopping to pose for pictures for a group of fans that were waiting at the door

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:16 pm

*Uryu then smiles and walks out to Logan Kincade with a mic*

Uryu: Logan my man, you are thinking to small. We shouldnt take out a little bit of Genesis, we should take them all out! Make a stand and stop them from ripping out the hearts of companies that they want. I mean, after 6CW we are next and I will not let that happen!

*Logan looks bemused*

LK: Did I miss something?

*Uryu sighs and looks at him*

Uryu: You didn't hear me earlier?

LK: Nope

Uryu: Figures

*He smiles and looks at the fired up crowd*

Uryu: Well my fellow Dragon, care to defend the ground you walk on from the group known as Genesis?

LK:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:30 pm

Before kincade can begin to speak the final countdown hits and mcmanus makes his way onto the stage with a microphone in his hand.

JM= Shut up, Im absouloutly fed up of people like you kincade, with nothing better to do than, whinge, whinge ,whinge all the time. You lost fair and square, just like you will once again this week, so get the beep over it.
Now if you had title shots like I have had, you will have a reason to complain.
Lets Recap shall we
3 way Hardcore Title Match
5 way Hardcore title match
3 way Tag team title match
9 way Tag Turmoil match
Now thats a reason to complain.

Fans Boo

JM- Shut up im not in a mood to mess around with you Morons tonight.
I Make you this Promise right now, By the end of January, Mcmanus will have a championship around his waist. wether that means challenging a champion here in 6WF or A champion in 6CW it doesnt matter. Singles or Tag Team I dont Care, all Champions you are here by on warning, A title will be mine and there will be nothing you can do about it

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:51 pm

LK: I agree, you should have a title, why not go for Internet Champion? I think with the s**t that comes out your mouth you should be able to start an uninteresting internet show and claim that belt off Long Island Iced.....you get the point, See here I was thinking, hey Jimmy got beat fairly he tried and failed, he will come out here, angry and ready to fight for something, I mean you came into the tag match and you left clean, you never had the ring bell smashed in your face so what exactly are you moaning at!?

Grow a pair of balls, we where all in the same position UNTIL genesis got involved. an that was long after your sorry ass was beaten. So what! if your title shots have had more than one opponent! You fight what's in front of you and you expect to have a fair shot! If you are good enough you win, if not you train harder and try again!...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 29 Nov 2011, 6:00 pm

JM- Yawn Yawn yawn, Kincade, you are sending everyone to sleep, look at these people right here in the front row, lets get there opinion shall we

Mcmanus walks to the end of the stage and climbs down the steps on the side.

JM- Does Mcmanus need to Improve at what he does, what he is best at, WRESTLING.

Fan1- NO

JM- How About you

Fan2- No, A wrestling match should be a 1 on 1 contest.

JM-There you have it Kincade, I do not suck like you seem to think I do, Yes I know I have to work for titles, which i have done for 7 and half months now, and I havent had a Fair shot at a title, but that will change by January

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 29 Nov 2011, 6:16 pm

LK: WOW *Clap Clap Clap Clap*

LK: So a TAG TEAM MATCH should be one on one? psh

LK: Let's do this properly

Logan talks to the entire crowd

LK: Should Jimmy stop moaning about losing a match fairly?

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

LK: If someone doesn't win ANY title matches, like EVER, should they realise they aren't good enough and train that bit harder to get better?

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

LK: Now Get over youself! work hard and then you won't have anything to bitch about and IF....IF! someone cheats you out of a match, and I don't mean by making it more than one team vs another, I mean attacking you with a f*****g ring bell! THEN you can feel aggrieved until then go away and prepare to back up your good buddy The Fanati

LK: Oh and one last thing everone.... am I sending you all to sleep?

Crowd: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LO-GAN! LO-GAN! LO-GAN!

Logan smirks at McManus and then laughs with Uryu then gestures to McManus that it is his go...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 29 Nov 2011, 6:58 pm

*Uryu smiles and silences the crowd*

Uryu: Wow James...just wow..you know as well as i do that you must EARN your shots at titles and not complain like a little girl. Im starting to lose respect for you but look at what happened between us. you got in early, got beaten fairly and then did the right thing and walked to the back. we were the last team in, get ambushed by Genesis with ring bells and taken to the hospital! Me and you are at ringside because we were not medically cleared to compete this week. If you want to step into buisness then don't step up to us, step up to something bigger than yourself. You heard me earlier James. Fighting seven guys with five is easier than two.

LK: Five? who is the fifth guy?

Uryu: Well, I know this sounds stupid but...nah I won't tell you yet as I know it will be a suprise

JM:

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 29 Nov 2011, 7:44 pm

JM- You really Want to Know who number 5 is Logan?, do you really want to know? Because I dont think you and these morons could handle who number 5 is, hell there may even be a number 6

Mcmanus twizzles the Cord of the microphone and smiles as he waits for a reply from kincade

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 29 Nov 2011, 7:53 pm

Logan looks James up with a rasied eyebrow and down sighs and puts the mic to his lips

LK: Not really but I can see your DYING to tell me so go on.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 29 Nov 2011, 8:05 pm

As the dragon and Foo Poo are still standing in the ring taking in the cheers the arena lights all turn red and Kiss by Prince begins to reverberate around the arena, the crowd continue to cheer as Big Al Lustley steps out from behind the curtain.

MW: Oh god this is like my worst nightmare first Dragon and now this guy

RJ: I like these two Michael they make a good double act

Al steps out from behind the curtain in his leopard print thong and flexes his biceps at the top of the ramp, he then takes a comb out his pants and runs it through his frow before also taking out a compact mirror and giving himself the check over.

MW: My god what else does he have in there

RJ: Hes a modern day Mary Poppins, Big Al and his never ending posing pouch.

AL then kisses his reflection and begins to make his way down the entrance ramp whilst Foo Poo and Dragon look on in amazement. Al stops at the bottom of the ramp and gives his hair one last comb to give it that extra va va voom and hands a young kid in the crowd his comb and mirror before sliding under the bottom rope.

MW: I hope that kid washes his hands straight away, who knows what he could catch.

RJ: Herpes?

Michael just look at RJ with a look of disgust on his face.

Back in the ring Al is posing on the top rope taking the cheers from the crowd, Kiss begins to fade and Big Al climbs down and turns to face Dragon and Foo Poo he beckons for Foo to pass him the microphone and Foo obliges. AL waits for the crowd to lower the volume before begging to speak.

Al: First of all Dragon I wanted to come out here and congratulate you on your win in the Freshers Ball at Born in Fire and I wanted you to know I don’t resent you in any way, you only made the most of the situation you found yourself in and in the same position I would have done exactly the same. As much as I wanted to win it wasn’t my night and im glad that you managed to pick up the victory instead of that tyrant The Shadow, and I want to wish you luck in whichever title you choose to challenge for in the future I suggest you take your time and choose wisely.

Foo Poo whispers in the ear of the Dragon and he nods his head in appreciation

Al: It seems this coming week Dragon that we have the chance to finally finish our match which was so rudely interrupted all them weeks ago, and I hope you don’t think just because we are friends that I will go easy and I wouldn’t expect you to go any easier on me. Ive had some time to think seriously since Born In Fire and I think its about time I started taking this business a lot more seriously and try to get my career back on track. So starting at Lockdown you are going to see a change in Al Lustley and hopefully a change for the better, now im not saying im going to come out here and become a villain like that guy Shadow but it is time Big Al spent less time being a lover and more time being a fighter.

Some of the crowd begin to sporadically cheer

RJ: You happy now Michael Big Al feel like he has to change his true self to fit in around here

MW: Honestly I will be happier when these two leave this ring.

Al: Im saying all this to you now Dragon as I will be doing all I can to win on Thursday and I want you to be prepared, our match has the potential to be the match of the night and I don’t want you to get left behind out of respect when I blaze a trail all over that ring. Big Al Lustley is about to erupt all over youre face Dragon and no amount of tissues will be able to mop up the mess I leave behind.

AL raises his arms in the air to a pop from the crowd.

RJ: That’s just disgusting even Foo doesn’t look like he wants to translate that

Al waits in the ring to see if Dragon has a response as Foo Poo begins to try and fathom how to explain to Dragon Als last rermarks.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 29 Nov 2011, 8:06 pm

JM- doesn't seem as though you want to know, so I will let you stew on it a little longer, bye guys have fun

Mcmanus walks back behind the curtain

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 29 Nov 2011, 8:08 pm

*Uryu smiles*

Uryu: I expect an answer from you two soon, will you join us in fighting Genesis?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 29 Nov 2011, 8:09 pm

LK: Oh no Jimmy PLEEEEASE tell me. I'm sick of all this Bulls**t Let's get back to some god damn wrestling! See you and your girlfriend later! tell him to bring it!

LK: Uryu see you later, Gotta go train

'Master of Puppets' hits as Logan walks down the ramp.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2011, 9:37 pm

A sleek white Audi TT roars into the Birmingham Bowl, pulling up into a parking space, near the wrestlers entrance. As the door opens, the camera focuses on the front of the car. The headlights are on, obscuring the driver but what is made apparent is the vehicles number plate. It boldly proclaims: GR4ND 5L4M.

The driver door opens and out emerges The Saint, looking battered and bruised from his encounter at Born in Fire, he reaches into the car, and retrieves his sunglasses, and then the Hardcore Championship. He gazes at it lovingly, before turning to be met by Clarissa.

Clarissa: Saint, congratulations on your achievement at Born in Fire, becoming only the second Grand Slam winner in 6WF history. We didn't get to hear much from you on the night, so tell the 6WF audience, just how good do you feel right now?

The Saint begins to grin wryly, caressing the title rested on his shoulder.

The Saint: Just like I said in London, legacy cemented.

Just like The Saint proclaimed, at Born in Fire, the biggest 6CWF show EVER, The Saint would walk in to that match and end The Scorpion's reign as Hardcore 'Champion' and become the legend this company needs!

The Saint delivered.

I looked into Scorpion's eyes as he crashed through that table, and as well as the wood that was broken, destroyed, finished, so was the apparent 'breakout star'. Because again, like I said, like I boldly stated in no uncertain terms, Scorpion just couldn't handle The Saint, he couldn't fathom the sheer superiority of the Divine Destroyer, the Ultimate Weapon.

And as a result, the ascension was complete, the legacy outshone the destiny...The Saint became a legend!

The success story that started in January 2008 came full circle, and that wide eyed youngster, that was helped to a tag team title win completed his transformation into the single best thing that this company has ever produced. The only one of his generation to still stand tall and be able to compete, to dominate!

You look at the likes of Acer, EZ Money, Finlay, Diablo...Hell even Hero. They were here when The Saint arrived, and they were said to be The Saint's betters, but look now, each and everyone of them gone! Fallen into the abyss, supposed 'legends' yet here I stand; Living, breathing and just as damn good as I've ever been.

There's been utterings that the Grand Slam is something associated with nostalgia, just something for has beens to cling on to, a tool for them to relive past glories. How wrong they are; It's a sign of dominance, success, a measure of a mans ability to compete. And this Hardcore title, my 7th in this company, just shows that The Saint is someone who will not go away!

Because 6CWF, BiF was just the beginning, this is going to be a massive year for The Divine Force!

My designs have always been on the top and that's the only way I'm going, because now I've achieved the Grand Slam, I want to go where no other has, I want to be the most decorated man in 6WF history, and it's in my grasp!

I want to soar to heights that weren't ever thought to be manageable!

The Saint from now on will be a name associated with success, with domination and the likes of Scorpion, the bottom feeders of this company won't be able to touch me!

It all begins on Thursday, when the remnants of Hero's collective crumble under the sheer brilliance, the pure dominance that is The Saint. I have the Divine Force coursing through my veins once more, The Saint is the brightest star in this company, and it will show at Lockdown!

Interview over.

The Saint pushes away the microphone and heads into the arena as the scene closes with Clarissa watching after him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 29 Nov 2011, 10:12 pm

Foo Poo scratches his head for a few seconds then whispers in to the ear of the Dragon and Dragon nods in respect at Big al and then whispers in to the ear of Foo Poo.

FP: dragon says he is pleased you are going to bring your best to the match and Dragon will bring his best, It was wrong for the Shadow to stop our match a few weeks ago and now we can find out Who is the better fister in the two of us.

Dragon then whispers in to Foo Poo's ear again.

FP: Dragon now says, He will take you advice on board and think very carefully on which fister he is going to tackle when Dragon does decide to cash in on his threshers ball contract.

Again Dragon whispers in to the ear of Foo Poo.

FP: And why would you want to change were you are? You are just as good as you are now, No need to change, But if you feel that it the way you must take you life then please go a head and I will respect your decision in what you do and hope that Dragon and Big Al Lusty can still be friends and go have party with girls like other day which was very good fun indeed.

Dragon also say's that he will bring every think to this ring and will fist you as hard as Dragon can and will get on top of you and win the fist.

MW: My god this has turned in to a gay porn wrestling movie.

RJ Ah shut it Mike, You know what Foo Poo is trying say?

Dragon and Big Al Lust nod to each other as the crowd start to cheer for both men in the ring.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:33 pm

*This takes place as Jerome Dubois is still in the ring.

The lights flicker in the arena, the room plunges into darkness, as the lights come up we see The Shadow stood at the top of the ramp bathed in red light. The boos drown out everything else in the arena.

RJ: I don't know who is getting the biggest boos, the Shadow or Dubois.

MW: All I know is we are graced with the presence of two supremely gifted and talented athletes.

The shadow a mic held in his hand to his lips.

Shadow: The sheer arrogance, it seems to me you have lost your focus. Talking about Edan at Born in Fire but neglecting to acknowledge your next opponant...........a creature of the night, a wounded animal (and nothing is more dangerous than a wounded animal), me.

The Shadow glares down the ramp to the ring

Shadow: Now listen here you cheese eating surrender monkey, you call out a crippled man for a fight, someone who isn't capable (at the moment) of putting one foot in front of the other, well let me tell you something. Both of my knees work perfectly well, but and it's a big but, my fists work a hell of a lot better. You are typical of your heritage, you my friend are a coward.

Dubois looks incredulous in the ring, shaking with fury.

Dubois: Listen ere you freak........

Shadow: SHUT THE HELL UP DUBOIS!

The crowd cheer

Shadow: I'll get back to you in a minute

The Shadow points at Dubois stood in the ring, then turns to address the audience.

Shadow: Now let's talk about what happened at Born in Fire. More precisely the Freshers Ball match, a match where I dominated not one but two men, men who are allies.

MW: He did, I saw it. (Nodding his head with a proud grin on his face)

Shadow: Dragon, you tenacious little tatsu, you denied me a title shot, and somehow you got your voice back without me knowing. But you know as well as I do, I hammered you and your friend Lustly around the ring and back again

The crowd boos again as images of the Shadow putting a beat down on the Dragon and Al Lustly are shown on the tron.

Shadow: Little tatsu, you and I have unfinished business. But as my grandmother used to say, all good things come to those who wait!

The Shadow returns his focus to Dubois

Shadow: Back to you. You talk about culture and history, you deride this nation we live in. A nation that gave the world Shakespeare, Wilde, Keats, Davey Boy Smith (the crowd cheers), Cheddar Cheese, Keates, The Blackpool Tower and Hartlepool, a place where hairy freaks like you (known as apes) are hung as French spies. Yes you gave us Satre, Louis Eiffel and Boursin. But you eat snails and frogs legs, I live in dark uncomfortable places, but i've never been tempted to eat that rubbish.

The crowd laughs in unity

Shadow: This is a country of Roast Beef and real ale, you talk about sophistication, you are nothing but a punk and come thursday i'm going to wipe that smug look of your face. Know your enemy, know that the Shadow is coming for your soul.

Dubois has had enough, he launches himself out of the ring and sprints up the ring to where the Shadow is standing. The arena plunges into darkness, as the light comes up dubois is laid out at the top of the ramp with a life sized cut out of Lord Horatio Nelson stood over him.

The crowd erupts

MW: What is the Shadow doing, that isn't exactly playing fair?!

RJ: It seems like Dubois is getting some of his just desserts to me.

Last edited by Gcass on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 30 Nov 2011, 8:24 pm

(The titontron flickers into life and on it it shows a building in the distance with a vicious storm raging the camera slowly focuses in on the old seemingly abandoned building. Just as the building is framed in the picture a bolt of lightning lights up the screen. The camera then slowly moves forward up the rickety steps and through the creaky door which is swinging haphazardly on its hinges. Another flash of lightning illuminates the room inside momentarily revealing old faded photographs and ripped newspaper cuttings of Gregers and Chaos' career. The camera then slowly moves forward into the darkness, the occasional flash of lightning illuminating further bits of memorabilia. The camera then enters a second room which is lit by an old oil burning lamp on the table, the dim light that this is giving off reflecting off of the old title belts that are scattered over the back of a old tattered arm chair. The camera then pans slowly towards a third door through which a figure can be seen sitting huddled on the floor. This room is illuminated by candlelight causing the lighting to flicker menacingly. As the camera pans in further the figure can be heard sobbing softly. The figure has their head bowed hiding their face. A voice then begins to talk over the sobbing.)

???: Are you proud of yourself? Destroying the dreams of another, destroying the destiny of another, destroying my homecoming. It was all set up perfectly, the true prophet returning to the scene of his glorious emergence to finally ascend to his true place amongst the immortals. The moment to end it all, the moment that the prophecy was fulfilled. The epitome of a career, the moment that cements you as a legend. All of this stolen from me, my destiny slain, the fate of the true prophet in tatters. All because of you, Christopher Patricks. The saviour of the parasites, the lauded champion. And now the destroyer of dreams. On my anniversary you ruined everything that had been set in motion, but Christopher all is not lost for the true prophet.

(The voice stops momentarily before delivering the next line)

???: You stole my Destiny, I shall steal your Legacy.

(On this the figure sobs louder before slowly rising their head revealing the painted face of Chaos but with the makeup running and smudged from the tears trailing down the figures face. The voiceover speaks again as the figure stares at the camera still sobbing)

C: Do you recognise that face Christopher? Those eyes that were so full of love, hope and joy. Those emotions replaced now with fear, loss and sorrow. Christopher Patricks the perfect family man, where are you in her moment of need? Those sacred vows lying shattered just as my destiny was.

(Chaos pauses)

You thought that this was over? But Christopher, this hasn't even begun.

(Chaos laughs as the figure slowly lowers her hands as she continues to sob. She puts her head in her hands revealing a wedding ring that glints in the flickering light. The camera then slowly pans out before fading to black)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:49 am

Chris goes into his hotel he stops to have a laugh and a chat with the staff before heading up to his room, Chris makes it to the door and notices it is slightly open, thinking his wife or one of the kids left it open by mistake he walks in

Chris: Honey…you do know the door was open don’t yo…..

Chris turns from the door and sees his room ransacked and the word DESTINY with an X through it spray painted on the wall, seeing this Chris panics and starts to call his wife and kids names, searching frantically around the rooms he heres a noise coming from the closet, Chris picks up a nearby lampshade and slowly opens the door, after doing so he sees his 2 kids lying tied up on the floor with parasite written on their heads, quickly Chris unties them and the fall sobbing into his arms, he lifts their heads up and wipes their tears away

Chris: Where’s your mom and Aunty Sharon

Chris’ Son points to the bathroom and Chris opens it to find his sister in law lying on the floor tied up as the kids were, he pulls off her gag

Sharon: Im sorry Chris…it all happened so fast….

Chris: Where is she Sharon….where’s Joyce?

Sharon: He took her…he took her….

Chris falls back and stares blankly into space, his kids scramble over to him and hug their fathers back crying, Chris kisses both of them on the head and hands them over to their Aunt

Chris: Mind them don’t let them out of your sight

Sharon: Where are you going…Chris we need to call the cops…

Chris: This is my problem…I brought this onto us and I’ll fix it ok

Kids: DADDY DON’T GO!!!

Chris kneels down in front of his kids and hugs them

Chris: Daddy has to go find mom ok, don’t worry the bad man that did this won’t come back so you stay here with Aunty Sharon and she’ll protect you, when I walk out lock the door and don’t open it to anybody but me, now can you be brave for me

His kids nod as Chris gets to his feet and walks towards the door, he takes one last look back at his kids and walks out the door shutting it behind him, he waits a moment to hear the lock click before he sets off towards the car park

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 01 Dec 2011, 12:52 pm

The tron flickers in to life and then the crowd cheer as they see Foo Poo walking down the corridor with a tray of Sushi for The Dragon who is is getting ready for his match in his locker room, Suddenly Christy James comes round the corner and nearly knock's the tray out of Foo Poo's arms, Christy holds her hands up and takes a deep breath.

CJ: Sorry Foo Poo, I didn't mean that, How are you after your ordeal with the Shadow?

FP: Thank you christy, Am OK, A little shaken but I got out just in time, Shadow is very mad man.

CJ: How is Dragon, Were is he?

FP: Dragon is in his locker room training for match with his friend Big al, Dragon wants me to pass a message on to Shadow man.

CJ: Cool, Give me the message and will be sure to pass it on.

FP: Thank you Christy so kind women, So gentle women, So beautiful women.

Foo Poo stares at the boobs of christy as she is wearing a very low cut top and starts to smile as the crowd laugh in the back ground.

CJ: Erm... Foo Poo, Eye's front, Your message to shadow from Dragon please.

FP: So sorry, So Sorry, Dragon says Shadow you may have dominated the match at Born in Fire but you did not win, Dragon win and that is most important, Dragon also say that when the time is right Dragon always strike at right time in match and Dragon came out on top.

CJ: Thank you Foo Poo, Any think else you would like to say?

FP: Yes, Dragon say that if shadow want to dance once more with Dragon then Dragon will show shadow why his nick name is wild fire, And Dragon also give Shadow a warning.

CJ: What's that Foo Poo?

FP: Well Christy, Dragon says that if Shadow even thinks of taking me (Foo Poo) again Dragon will not be very happy and will hurt Shadow so much he will not be able to walk very far.

CJ: Thank you very much Foo Poo and hope that you feel better soon.

FP: Thank you Christy, Now I must go and give Dragon his lunch, He must be hungry and will not like it if Foo Poo is late.

The crowd cheers as christy leans over and gives Foo Poo a kiss on the cheek and Christy walks of down the corridor with Foo Poo looking at her bottom as she goes.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 01 Dec 2011, 1:03 pm

Chris skids to a halt outside the 6WF arena and runs inside where he frantically asks people have they seen Chaos, Clarissa notices somethings wrong and stops him in the lobby

Clarissa: Chris whats wrong?

Chris: He took her…that son of a bitch took her…

Clarissa: You’re not making any sense Chris who took her?

Chris: Greg took Joyce, he broke into my hotel room and took my wife…I need to find her…

Chris pushes past a shocked looking Clarissa and makes his way to the backstage dressing room area…he starts to open doors on the way shouting his wife’s name as he does, he turns the corner and sees Chaos’ dressing room, Chris runs over and starts to kick the door to get in, he finally manages to break the door but finds the room empty with nothing but a TV with a piece of paper taped on it that says “PLAY ME” on it, Chris turns the TV on and he sees the promo video that Chaos revealed earlier that day, Chris stares at the screen in disbelief as he hears Chaos’ rants over the sobbing of his missing wife, just before the video is over Chris lets out a scream and smashes the TV against the wall, as he drops to his knees crying he notices an envelope on the floor, he opens it and finds a wedding photo of Chris and Joyce with Chris’ face scribbled out and his wife’s wedding ring, Chris looks at the wedding ring and starts to cry uncontrollably through anger and sorrow, Clarissa finds Chris in a state on the floor and tries to comfort him but to no avail

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 01 Dec 2011, 3:11 pm

*The scene is backstage with Clarissa and JJ Johnson.The crowd pop at the sight of the Franchise Initiative,who is dressed in a sleeveless white hoody and a pair of jeans.

Clarissa:JJ...

*Crowd pop

Clarissa:Coming off the back of one of the biggest Born in Fire matches of all time,where you sent Hero into retirement,you are now set to face a former pupil of Hero,Rapture in singles contest....how are you prepared for facing a current double champion?

JJ:Is that suppose to impress me?....a little intimidation maybe?...Pfft please Clarissa baby don't throw that (beep) on me...."oooo look at Rapture,he's a double champion"....who gives a flying f***!

*Crowd cheer

JJ:I'm being straight up with a bullet,no lies up in this hood and you can believe that.Rapture is the reigning Freeweight Champion,been there and done it.Rapture is the 6CW TV Champion,been there and done it...

There is nothing that you can tell me about another man's resume that is going to shock me into submission...you are talking to a former two time world champion,tv champion,internet champion,tag team champion....headlined Born in Fire....got more Twitter followers than Angelina Jolie has got adopted slaves....

You think that facing Rapture means anything to me?....he's just another fool throwing himself into front of the Franchise Express...last sunday night I took the so called "greatest" and I beat him within an inch of his damn life...I whooped the a55 off that boy...I sent him packing with my size 15 boot stuck right up his rectum and I did it without even breaking sweat...

You are talking to the Supreme One....Reflection of Perfection....Mr 6WF himself....I eat,sleep and breathe this company and I am back here,badder and better than I have ever been...

That means a few damn things.....that means its game on....that means form and orderly queue because the a55 whoopings begin with VelociRapture and they don't stop until Triple J,JJ Johnson is at the top of the mountain once more....6WF CHAMPION!

*Crowd pop

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:You listen to that Clarissa....you listen to them fans...all the playas....all the playarettes.....and you know exactly what they want...they want the greatest show on earth,and that's exactly what i give them....24/7!

There is no superstar in this business today that compares with me...not one single one....it don't matter who holds the gold....it don't matter who is currently secret pakistaning themselves over winning a Grand Slam....it just don't matter....because there ain't a name in profession wrestling right now that lives up there with JJ Johnson....and that's not me being arrogant....all you have to do is go out there in front of the millions...

Crowd:AND MILLIONS!

JJ:And millions of 6WF fans and ask them how they feel....from day one I was making waves in this company,it was in the blink of an eye that my name went up in lights and that is because of all of my loyal fans...everytime I go out there and compete I do it all for them,and that ain't never gonna change....

So you take your little short skirted a55 down the corridor and you trawl through all the bins until you find whichever one that Rapture is hiding in....it don't matter if you come across Cruiser Jim licking the walls,it don't matter if you see Finlay lubing up that shillelagh real good,and it don't matter if John Morrison is ontop of Miss Jessica's wardrobe fapping one out because everyone knows that long haired gimp ain't never gonna make it to the big time...

All you need to concern yourself with is finding Rapture....and when you do,you look him dead in this eyes and you tell him up to look upon the clock on the wall....look at that clock until he can take it no more....and when that time comes....he will know that the countdown is on...

Tick...

Crowd:TOCK!

JJ:Tock!

*The crowd cheer as JJ smirks and then gives the Coalition Salute before walking away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:53 pm

The camera cuts backstage into a poorly lit room. Within the room are a few pews, and stood in the middle of the room is a figure. His head is facing the floor, the hood of his jumper pulled over his head. The picture stays the same for several moments before the figure raises his head, stood there is Rapture with a grin across his face. He steps to the side, revealing the 6WF Freeweight champion and 6CW TV Title sat where the shrine to Hero once was. He begins to speak;

“The 28th of November 2011, a moment in history that will go down as one of the greatest. It will go down as one of the most significant and memorable of all time. Rapture, the first man in wrestling history to cross that border. It was all set, 6WF Freeweight Champion taking on the 6CW TV Champion on the grandest stage of them all. The first time that the Rapture was set to engulf 6CW and he held no remorse.

Yarmouth Blade, he talked the talked. He said he was going to show that 6CW was the supreme brand and that he was the best they had to offer. I can’t help but laugh now, the best 6CW had to offer? I made a laughing stock of ‘best they had to offer’.

I know stand before you not just a champion, but a double champion. The first in 6CWF history to hold a 6WF & 6CW title at the same time. I have proved all those on the internet forums, talking trash and claiming that once Hero had gone I would surely follow.

How do you like me now?

The god may have left, but his legacy stays on. The church victorious on all fronts and holding three titles. We haven’t fallen weak, we are only getting stronger. There is nobody in this company that can stop us. The powers that be have decided to have Rapture face JJ Johnson, the last man to face Hero. I have been given the opportunity, the opportunity to prove JJ is nothing but an arrogant son of a b***h. I have beat him once, and will only do so again. The greatest of all time? I wouldn’t waste my breath on mentioning his name in that bracket. He is nothing but a show off, a man that panders to the crowds every need. He is what is wrong with this world today.

JJ Johnson, you may have won the battle of Hero but the war with the Church is far from over.”

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:14 pm

(The crowd in the arena are silent in anticipation, the lights all dim and the only shining spotlight is bright on the stage. The titantron comes on and starts to show:
The crowd boo as Crimey kick's out, Longinus then grabs Crimey by the hair but the all of sudden Crimey lifts Longinus high in the air and on to his shoulders, flips him over for the F5 and then goes for the cover.

MW:Lock n Load!

1.....................2..............................3!

RJ: Were did that come from, God damn it, He got it, Crime Lord Got it.

RO: The Winner of the match via one fall is representing the Church of Hero...CRIIIMMMMEEEEEE LOOORRRDDDD!

The crowd are booing this as 'Rain Wizard' kicks in and the crowd's volume rises several decibels as Crime Lord slowly steps out onto the stage, he is wearing a white shirt, the top button undone and some suit pants with a belt. He raises his arms in the air, wearing a cocky smile. Crime Lord strides down the ramp, ignoring the jeers and hisses from the fans on the ramp and climbs into the ring. Crime Lord beats his chest and then raises one fist in the air as pyrotechnics go off from every corner. Crime Lord lifts a microphone to his lips, but the boos drown him out.)

CL- Calm down you animals!

(This does not help matters, as the boos and jeers only get louder. Crime Lord is hit with a bit of rubbish, but the Lord of Crime ignores it, just kicking it out of the ring. He stands in the centre of the ring relishing in the reaction from the crowd.)

CL- I'll happily stand here all day, just to hear how hurt you are.

(The boos continue to get louder, and Crime Lord just stands in the centre of the ring, unaffected. The crowd's boos get quieter as they want to hear what Crime Lord has to say.)

CL- That's better, a bit of respect for the man who wiped aside your precious, fragile and ultimately useless favourite; Longinus. His career has just peaked, facing me on the biggest stage of them all is as good as it will get for him. It's all downhill from here for him now, just like the rest of his life, his 6CWF career can only go downhill. It's a miracle, a goddamn miracle, that he even managed to fight his way to facing me, I mean after the shoddy display that you all saw at Born in Fire, it's a miracle that he even managed to get into the roster at all.

He's a rambling and raving drunk, if he spent half the time he does drinking and talking crap instead practising and honing his wrestling skills he just might be considered worthy enough of tasting the bottom of my right boot. You let everybody down Longinus, you let your fans down, you let your family and friends down, you let yourself down, hell, you even let me down! That was your chance, to grab the spotlight, to take hold of the brass ring, and you failed...The Iron Man was reBorn in Fire!

While Hero has gone, the Church stands tall, it's foundations still intact, its brutality, its force, its strength are all still at 100%. Hero, our figurehead, our leader, our Lord, may have gone, but his spirit still remains. It remains in myself, in Marshall Murdoch; STILL the European Champion and Rapture; the double champion of 6CWF. We are the foundation of the Church, and we will continue to spread the gospel. That nobody, and I mean nobody, messes with the Church!

On Friday, at Lockdown, I am in the main event, I team with a man who, like myself, like Rapture stood tall after Born in Fire. He overcame the betrayer, overcame the backstabber, he defeated Clarke James and retained the European Title. Clarke thought he could fight the Church, but even with the backing of the oh so almighty JJ Johnson, and AA regular Longinus, he fell short, lacking the faith that he so needed.

Marshall and I take on Clarke James this Friday, once again Marshall will get the pleasure of planting his foot into the side of James' head, he will get the pure joy of smashing Clarke's face into the mat and might even get the satisfaction of pinning Clarke. 1...2...3. Then again, Clarke James is accompanied by, joined by.....the Ultimate Weapon....The Saint!

What a joke, the fact that The Saint is a Grandslam champion makes me feel physically ill, the fact that The Saint is holding the title that I made famous makes me want to vomit, the fact that The Saint has been described as a "legend" makes me want to walk out of that door right now! (the crowd cheer this suggestion) I will show you exactly what Saint is capable of this Friday, he's capable of getting a beating from the Iron Man, the Lord of Crime....me!

The Church is on a collision course with the rest of 6CWF, and there is nobody that can stop us.

(Crime Lord stands in the middle of the ring, his arms in the air as 'Rain Wizard' plays in the background. The crowd boo him furiously and Crime Lord steps out of the ring and walks up the ramp as he gets a barrage of abuse from the fans stood by the side of the ramp.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:19 pm

Big Al and The Dragon and Foo are still stood in the ring as the crowd continue to cheer, Al lifts the microphone closer to his mouth and the crowd begin to settle. Al then covers his eyes and sobs can be heard down the microphone, Foo puts his arm around Als shoulder and tries to condole him. Al continues to sob and blows his nose on Foo Poo’s Jacket sleeve.

Al: Im sorry I know I shouldn’t behave this way and showing emotion like this is a sign of weakness, but the tears I am shedding now are tears of you knowing that you can appreciate Al for who he really is whereas other guys in the back see Big Al as some kind of joke to make fun off. Don’t you see Dragon this is why I truly have to change I have to earn the respect of the locker room so when I walk into the building instead of guys twanging my thong, which hurts a lot by the way, guys say hey there’s Big Al he sure is a swell guy lets invite him out for tea and crumpets.

RJ: Mmmm Tea and Crumpets

MW: I was thinking the exact same thing

AL: I also know that deep down Dragon that youre scared that you will lose your friend well I promise you whatever happens I will always have youre back, and one day I hope maybe me and you can be partners of the non-sexual kind and who knows maybe we could hold the gold imagine it now Dragon and Big Al on top of the world. If I am going to live up to my own expectations Dragon I am going to have train a lot harder and work twice as hard as some of the guys here, most of them have years of training on Big Al Lustley and have skills I could only dream of possessing so I have to work to reduce that deficit. l need to bring out the wild tiger that lies beneath this skin and become a true king of the jungle and let this kitty purrrr.

Al: So Dragon this lockdown Big Al is on the prowl and its unfortunate that at this point in time you are his prey, so I need to leave you now and make sure I am at my best for the new dawn of Big AL is upon 6WF and I need to live up to my word.

Kiss by prince begins to play and the crowd cheer once more as AL slides out of the ring and begins to make his way up the ramp.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:09 pm

The lights in the arena go out and the crowd look around in wonder, suddenly a fan fair begins as the end of the fan fair confetti bursts out from the stage and falls from the sky as 'Before I Forget' blasts out and Blue Dragon steps out from behind the curtain wearing a 6WF T-shirt, 6WF Cap, 6WF Sweatbands, a 6WF Flag on his back like a cape. With a mic in hand he strolls to the ring, slapping hands with the fans giving away all the 6WF gear and eventually getting into the ring wearing just his torn jeans and the 6WF Shirt...

BD: Oh my god it's good to be back!!!!

Crowd: Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back...

BD: Thanks guys, I’ve been over in that hell hole for a few weeks and I gotta say, I've not had the best of times. I was knocked out due to outside interference twice in two weeks and then to polish it all off at Born In Fire, I came up short when it all counted.... and for that I'm sorry... I’m sorry I even went away in the first place, this is my home right here...

Crowd: 6WF, 6WF, 6WF!!

That’s right, here in the 6WF I know where I stand, you people appreciate me, you people understand me. That place is like Bizarro world, they boo me, and half of them cheer Leone??? What!!?

Crowd: We love you Dragon, we do...

BD: I love you guys too.. I know I've let you all down by not bringing the 6CW title here and merging the brands like I wanted to do. I wanted to eliminate all this Tribalism, all this hatred, Geoff Steel (Crowd boo) is a good guy deep down, but this whole 6WF, 6CW thing made us hate each other... I mean don’t get me wrong here, I like a good fight more than anyone in the back but the mutual respect between me and hi now, it could have been there ages ago if 6CWF was one true brand....

Some sections of the crowd look uneasy as they don’t like what they're hearing but BD continues

BD: If, and I mean IF, 6WF and 6CW Merged 100%. then we could eliminate all the pointless hatred and segregation and we could have THE BEST wrestlers in THE WORD compete for the sake of competition, there wouldn’t b any of this crap with groups like Genesis and the Church of Hero. We would have more guys coming for the title therefore creating more need to give impressive performances and therefore you guys will get to see bigger, more wild, more entertaining and more intense matches and at the end of the day isn't that what you want?

Half the crowd cheer as the other half are still looking unsure about this new direction. Blue Dragon stand on the turnbuckle and rips off his shirt, Bellow is another one that reads 'Team 6CWF' as he turns half the crowd go crazy and we see the back which says 'are you with us, or against us?'

Blue Dragon stands high with his hands held aloft talking to members of the crowd and joking as half of them chant '6CWF' and the other half chant '6WF'
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 02 Dec 2011, 4:12 pm

(The camera cuts backstage where The Fanatic is sitting on a stack of Argos catalogues)

F: Far away in the ocean blue,
A tuna swims for me and you,
The small one and the large one too,
A tasty morsel one can chew.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down