The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to introduce myself .....

+18
Rowley
Michaels, Sean
eddyfightfan
Imperial Ghosty
Fists of Fury
Eric Da Cat
Lumbering_Jack
TRUSSMAN66
BALTIMORA
Steffan
Mind the windows Tino.
The Galveston Giant
Sugar Boy Sweetie
ONETWOFOREVER
88Chris05
Seanusarrilius
HumanWindmill
Oddy81
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just to introduce myself ..... - Page 2 Empty Just to introduce myself .....

Post by Oddy81 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself as a new member.

I have browsed the forum for a while so felt it was about time i signed up. There are some posters on here who put my own boxing knowledge to shame but i hope to add something to the various debates.

I have a massive interest in boxing starting from staying up to listen to Tyson Bruno on the radio with my Grandad when i was a nipper. It's fair to say i'm an armchair fan and i watch all the shows on tv, the only big fight i have ever been to see was Ricky Hatton at the MEN against Vilches ..... not the greatest night in the Hitmans career but the atmosphere was pretty amazing pre fight.

Anyway, i look forward to getting involved.

Oddy81

Back to top Go down

Just to introduce myself ..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just to introduce myself .....

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:48 am

HumanWindmill wrote:I can see where this is heading, so perhaps I can save some time. If nationalism becomes the central topic, whether it be pro Welsh, pro USA or pro Mongolian, with the sole aim of winding members up, I shall be locking this quicker than anybody can say ' native of the People's Republic of North Korea, actually. '
Pro-Welsh bias in sportsmen has to be the funniest concept in a long while..pity Sean Michaels hasn't made ANY funny anti-Welsh remarks.

Back to top Go down

Just to introduce myself ..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just to introduce myself .....

Post by eddyfightfan Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 am

hey oddy im eddy, just about manage to stay out of the cross fire hear on 606 and sometimes we even talk about boxing

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:18 am

Another crossfire-dodger, eh..? Damned liberals.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 am

ha not in the slighest, just use 606 at work mostly and not able to keep up the pace of these quick fire slamming sessions. still, normally manage to keep highly entertained throughout a shift anyways.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Michaels, Sean. 32, 6'0, 12st8, S, GSOH. Likes long walks in the country, theatre and dancing. Would like to meet similar for NSA good times.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Rowley or the artist formerly known as Jeff or ROLEY, likes music, cinema, reading, smoker (heavy) GSOH, would like to meet similar for companionship- maybe more?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Rowley, what you doing this weekend?
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:06 pm

GSOH Rowley?

Bit optimistic there my friend.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Sean little busy watching the fight, Tino everyone exagerates on these things. Saw one Truss did once where he claimed to be under 20 stone! Compared to that mine is a little white lie

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Has this thread turned into a dating article?

Ok...

I'm Coxy, 6'1, Kristian Digby lookalike. Hate reading, like cricket, like F1, like golf, love Carlsberg. Do have irrational moments of rage, especially when the drugs cheat and sadistically overrated RJJ is the subject of debate. Also enjoy attempting to cross breed squirrels, cats and pigeons.

Many thanks

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 pm

There is a risk with this thread turning into a dating thread it may persuade Ceej to return, him being more than comfortable in such environs. As such this activity should cease with immediate effect, is a risk none of us can take.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:21 pm

coxy0001 wrote:Also enjoy attempting to cross breed squirrels, cats and pigeons.

What on earth do you call these chimeric beasts?

Squatgeons?

Capigrels?

Piquirats?

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Union Cane wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:Also enjoy attempting to cross breed squirrels, cats and pigeons.

What on earth do you call these chimeric beasts?

Squatgeons?

Capigrels?

Piquirats?

Squigeons
Squirrats
Pigeoats

I'm building an army of them as well

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:24 pm

coxy0001 wrote:Has this thread turned into a dating article?

Ok...

I'm Coxy, 6'1, Kristian Digby lookalike. Hate reading, like cricket, like F1, like golf, love Carlsberg. Do have irrational moments of rage, especially when the drugs cheat and sadistically overrated RJJ is the subject of debate. Also enjoy attempting to cross breed squirrels, cats and pigeons.

Many thanks

Replace Kristian Digby with Steve Ogrizovic and you are nearly there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Who in the name of all that is holy is Kristian Digby??

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:27 pm

rowley wrote:Who in the name of all that is holy is Kristian Digby??

I've never heard of him either. I presume he looks like a cross between Oggy and Steve Sutton.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Wasn't he the biggest dog in the world?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Union Cane wrote:

I've never heard of him either. I presume he looks like a cross between Oggy and Steve Sutton.

I had zero idea. Apparently died whilst "pleasuring" himself with a plastic bag over his head. Some daytime tv presenter apparently, the tax dodging scum students at our CC were the ones to reveal the uncanny likeness.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Nah, he was the illegitimate love child conceived during the ill fated relationship between Janet Street Porter and Iain Dowie.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Union Cane wrote:

For those interested, I have created an image of such a creature...

Spoiler:
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Da Cat Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Da cat 46 white on the outside black on da inside, lyrical genius, enjoys rapping, smoking, drinking to all hours, serial womaniser, party animal who doesn't sleep.

Also like walking da mofo dog.

Eric Da Cat
Eric Da Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Michaels, Sean wrote:the illegitimate love child conceived during the ill fated relationship between Janet Street Porter and Iain Dowie.

Spoiler:
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:25 am

Nice Union. Do you have coxy's number?
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:32 am

You mean in the way that Norton had Ali's number?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:25 am

I was thinking more Shane Warne and the naughty chat line number......
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:30 am

In that case, no.

There's hours of fun to be had with that face-merging website.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 am

what about a cross between Tom Bernger and Chritopher Biggins?
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:08 am

Welcome aboard Oddy. As you can see and are no doubt aware, debate never strays off topic on here.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonLion Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:35 am

oxring wrote:Welcome aboard Oddy. As you can see and are no doubt aware, debate never strays off topic on here.
I'm a lurker here, but would just like to say that the bickering/off-topic nonsense in a lot of threads can be infuriating at times. I'm quite new to the sport in general so am here to learn and the way threads spiral into slagging matches is so predictable and tiresome. Just some feedback... Not sure what you can do to address it!

LondonLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:36 pm

LondonLion wrote:
oxring wrote:Welcome aboard Oddy. As you can see and are no doubt aware, debate never strays off topic on here.
I'm a lurker here, but would just like to say that the bickering/off-topic nonsense in a lot of threads can be infuriating at times. I'm quite new to the sport in general so am here to learn and the way threads spiral into slagging matches is so predictable and tiresome. Just some feedback... Not sure what you can do to address it!

It is infuriating when discussions about politics, grammar, and clunge are taken over by boxing chat.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2