The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob Arum on UFC

+17
whotobeA
Rowley
J.Benson II
coxy0001
Union Cane
The genius of PBF
BALTIMORA
Jukebox Timebomb
Sir. badgerhands
Gerflagenflople
Michaels, Sean
Valero's Conscience
huw
Daz
School Project
Lumbering_Jack
Steffan
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bob Arum on UFC - Page 3 Empty Bob Arum on UFC

Post by Steffan Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

"For me, I look at the UFC audience and the boxing audience as being two different audiences entirely. Our audience in boxing is ethnic. Hispanic, Filipino, Puerto Rican, Mexican, and the hardcore boxing fan who can't watch ... like me ... can't watch UFC. UFC are a bunch of skinhead white guys watching people in the ring who also look like skinhead white guys. Ninety percent of the people in the audience wear tattoos. I don't care. That's up to them.

But those aren't people that would have any interest, at any time, in boxing. The only guy they might want to see is Kelly Pavlik. For me, and people like me, it is not something they ever care to see. They've watched it. It's horrible. Guys rolling around like homosexuals on the ground. It is not a sport that shows great, great talent. The guys who throw punches, can't throw a punch to save they're a-s. When the punches land, the guys have no chins. These are not like boxers"

Regards

Steffan

Last edited by Steffan on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Bob Arum on UFC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bob Arum on UFC

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Michaels, Sean wrote:Calm your skin down petal

Boring

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3