The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF LOCKDOWN CARD! 16/6/11

+6
Marsh
ncfc_Tooze
Gregers
Legend
Uryu Ishida
Crimey
10 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6WF LOCKDOWN CARD! 16/6/11 Empty 6WF LOCKDOWN CARD! 16/6/11

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 10:51 pm

Match 1
Uryu vs The Fanatic

Match 2
Crime Lord/Rapture W/ Marshall Murdoch vs Angelo Anneire/Longinus W/ Castiguer

Match 3
James Hamilton vs La Pulga Loco

Match 4
Perfect Jack/James Eagle vs Lex Hart/The Scorpion

Match 5
Clarke James vs Chaos

Match 6
Edan Ekram/Jerome Dubois vs Blue Dragon/The Saint

Main Event
Hero vs Chris Patricks

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF LOCKDOWN CARD! 16/6/11 Empty Re: 6WF LOCKDOWN CARD! 16/6/11

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 14 Jun 2011, 9:07 am

*Cameramen and Clarissa pick up Uryu leaving a hospital*

Clarissa: Uryu, Uryu a word?

*Uryu nods, a little distracted*

Uryu: Sure, ask away Clarissa.

Clarissa: How is Yarmouth doing? Is he going to be alright?

Uryu: Yarmouth will be in there for a while as I spoke to his doctors and it's going to be a long while before he can walk, thats not the real problem however.

Clarissa: Oh, what is the problem then?

Uryu: It's his heart, when I saw him he was laying there, looking at the ceiling without saying a word. It's his first major injury and this is the worst one he could have. I promised him that when I face Fanatic this week that my victory would be for him.

Clarissa: That's nice of you but how...

*Uryu nods and starts talking*

Uryu: Sorry for interrupting Clarissa but thats not the only person I saw here. I talked with Max Adamson as well and he is faring slightly better, but he is going to take it very easy once he is discharged so do not expect him to charge back in, he will return when he is good and ready.

Clarissa: Thats the second person Chaos and his followers have hospitalised since we saw you at Mayhem, do you have a message for him?

*Uryu nods and looks into the camera, focused*

Uryu: Chaos, if you havn't been paying attention then I suggest you do this week as I fight one of your followers, I intend to make him suffer much like you made me, Max and Yarmouth suffer. I might even take him out just to prove my point. Now as for you Chaos I give you this warning. Do not look towards Hero for trouble at Chaos, I will be watching closely, I might even be on commentary for your match with Hero if I get lucky. If you do win then I will be coming after you with everything I have! If you don't then expect me to come after you kendo stick swinging!

*Uryu walks back to the arena*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:57 pm

(James Eagle is stood backstage in a dark room, alone. His face appears on the titantron and his fans are ecstatic.)

JE: Last night I felt something special, something I've never got anywhere near to feeling before. I'm sure it comes as little shock to hear that when I laid my hands on Blue Dragon's hardcore title, I realised exactly what I have been missing out on. For months I went without even setting eyes on the gold, but now I feel incomplete. For months I let the tide carry me wherever it went. I went with the flow, but there are times of enlightenment in life and this is one. I have been aiming too low - expecting to use each victory as a stepping stone to move me up in the rankings. But no! I got absolutely nowhere. I've had my fair share of wins, but that's not good enough, that doesn't matter. I was naive and that's exactly where others are going wrong. But not me, not anymore! 

JE: To set hands on that title belt after my victory felt good. I don't care if it's Blue Dragon or Dexter Morgan. Soon I will finally wrap my hands around some gold and make the 'Golden One' complete!

(His face suddenly disappears off the screen, as the crowd continue to cheer.)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 14 Jun 2011, 4:39 pm

(The camera cuts backstage where Chaos is seen in his locker room. On the monitor in front of him he has Uryu's interview from earlier)

U: Chaos, I Give you this warning...

(Chaos rewinds the footage)

U: Chaos, I Give you this warning

(Chaos pauses the screen and stares at it)

C: You give me a warning? Was the fact that I destroyed you back at Born in Fire not enough? But here you are threatening your True Prophet with retribution. And for what my little deluded friend? So that you can revenge poor little Max? Or does it run deeper than that? Is it in fact that you are swelling up with jealousy. You are back where you've always belonged at the bottom of the proverbial heap, whereas I am mere weeks away from my ultimate crowning glory.

(Chaos laughs)

C: You talk of me having to watch you rather than that deluded heretic Hero. But what you fail to see through your parasitical eyes is that you don't even figure in our plans let alone my way. Last week The Future showed that his training is complete. Although unfortunately he was only able to take out half of the parasitical trash. Uryu, when you announced your return I ignored you. And that ignorance shall continue. You see, the Parasite Killers will finish you off. This week you shall be shown the errors in your judgement. The Fanatic will tear you limb from limb.

(Chaos smiles twistedly)

C: But if you are still deluded enough to carry on this pointless journey then make sure you stay out of the race for the freeweight title. The Future will be the new champion. And then, my crowning glory. Chaos will reign supreme as 6WF Champion!

(Chaos breaths in through his nose as if signalling his impending victory before suddenly turning to look right into the lens of the camera)

C: Afterall, you cannot stop Destiny!

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On boom Chaos begins to laugh as the monitor with Uryu's face on it starts to burn. The scene fades to black with only Chaos' laughter left)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 14 Jun 2011, 4:53 pm

MW-Welcome to the Talk in Norwich for UKCW Tuesday Night wrestling. This is Micheal Wire reporting for Mcmanus' Cruiserweight title match this event was due to take place on Sunday night but due to unforseen circumstances that was not the case. so we are here tonight.
we now hand over to tonights master of ceremonies for this main event. we were due to show you highlights but now we will show you the full match.

ding ding ding ding

MC-the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a faaaaaaaaaaaaaalllls count anywhere match for the British Cruiserweight Title.

MW-Mcmanus in a Falls Count Anywhere Match especially after last night is a scary thought.

Highlights show of Mcmanus with Yarmouth Blade in the british figure four with Blade screaming in pain then Mcmanus wrapping the chair round the leg of blade then jumping off the top rope breaking the leg of Blade.

The Final Dountdown hits and James Mcmanus step through the curtain followed by The Fanatic and Jenny to loud cheers from the crowd.

MW-do these fans not know what these men did last night????? at this time i'am joined by UKCW commentator Dean

D- Thanks for having me, also these fans know what happened they just love Mcmanus here.

Mcmanus walks up the steps as The Fanatic steps over the top rope.

Jump around hits now as UKCW cruiserweight champion Mark Anderson and greeted by loud boos from the rabid Talk Crowd.

MW- They certainly do not like this bloke.

D-Micheal you will soon find the fans here at the talk boo and cheer who they want and anyone who steps in to the talk can expect a loud hostile crowd.

MW- now we hand over to the MC for the official announcements.

MC-IN THE RED CORNER, FROM LONDON ACCOMPNIED BY JENNY AND THE FANATIC,6WF SUPERSTAR THE FUTURE............JAMMMMMMMMMMMMES MCCCCCCCCCCCCCMANUS
AND IN THE BLUE CORNER THE REIGNING AND DEFENDING BRITISH CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION MARK ANDERSON

DING DING DING DING

MW- So here we go then Cruiserweight Title on the line, Falls Count Anywhere for the Cruiserweight Title.

As Mcmanus is taking of his embroided ring coat, Anderson take a run up and clotheslines Mcmanus into the turnbuckle.

D-What a brutal start by Anderson here.

MW-Hang on Mcmanus is up ,Anderson has his back turned.

Anderson turns around.

MW- F-Kick! but thats The Fantics move, The Fanatic must have taught this to him.

Anderson rolls to the floor.

D-Anderson thinks he is safe out there.

MW- Mcmanus going out after him.

Mcmanus trys to lift up Anderson.

MW-what a viscous low blow there by Anderson to stop Mcmanus picking him up here.

D-look micheal, Anderson is trying to escape through the crowd.

MW- Mcmanus clears the cobwebs and chases after Anderson.

Mcmanus catches Anderson.

BANG

D-What a vicious chair shot by Anderson.

MW- Look its opened up a cut on Mcmanus' head!

Mcmanus gets up with blood dripping down his face.He snatches the chair from Anderson.

BANG

MW-Mcmanus returns the favour with a chair shot of his own.

Mcmanus picks up Anderson and takes him to some tables set up at the back of the arena.

CRUNCH

D-Mcmanus just slammed Anderson's head into that table!

MW- I dont think he is done yet.

Mcmanus puts the arm of Anderson around his neck.

CRASH

D-Snap Suplex through the table by Mcmanus

Ref-1!
2!

D-Anderson barely able to get the sholder up there.

Crowd-we want more!, we want more,we want more!

MW-Mcmanus has picked up Anderson here.

D-He has, this doesnt look good.

Mcmanus begins walking with Anderson in a headlock.

MW-perhaps going back to the ring here.

D-Nooooooooooo!,Anderson has thrown mcmanus into one of those mirrored pillars that hold the roof up of this famous venue.

MW-Look Dean it has shattered from the impact of Mcmanus' head being thrown into it.

D- Anderson could take advantage here.

Anderson now picks up Mcmanus and walks back to the ringside area.

D-Forward slam there by Anderson.

Anderson looks under the ring.

MW- Whats he got there?

D-its a Cane, we here at UKCW have seen many times what Anderson can do with that here.

CRACK,CRACK,CRACK,CRACK,CRACK

MW-Five vicious shots with that cane by Anderson to Mcmanus here, and he goes for the cover.

ref-1.

CRACK!

MW- What the *bleep* was that!

D- That was The Fanatic with a cane shot of his own there.

MW-But where did he get it from, that shot was straight to the head of Anderson.

A replay shows that The Fanatic was handed it by a ringside fan.

The Fanatic rolls Mcmanus on top of Anderson.

ref-1.

MW-NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Anderson able to get his arm up there.

Mcmanus picks up Anderson and rolls him into the ring.

MW-Now we will see Mcmanus at his best.

D-Snap suplex there by Mcmanus who floats over for the pin attempt.

Ref-1.

D-Anderson somehow able to get the arm up again!

JM-Fanatic get me a chair

An evil smirk comes across the face of Mcmanus as The Fanatic hands him a steel chair from under the ring.

Crowd -Break his leg! break his leg! break his leg! break his leg!

MW-Anderson getting to his feet.

BANG!

D-Straight back down after that chair shot that has now opened up a gash on Anderson.

MW-Look what Mcmanus is doing here, hes setting up the chair in the centre of the ring.

Mcmanus lifts up Anderson in a piledriver position and tombstone piledrives him onto the chair.

D-Ohhhhhhhh! that must have hurt!

MW-Mcmanus covers him, this has to be it!

Ref-1.

D-is this it

Anderson lifts his arm once again.

D-No it's not the match continues!

MW-Look at this Dean,Mcmanus has the legs of Anderson,He wouldnt...

D-I think he will,Britishhhhhhhhhhhh Figure Four Leglock, he has it locked in!

MW-Give up Anderson or he will snap your leg like he did Yarmouth Blades last night!!

Crowd cheer as Anderson Screams in pain as Mcmanus leans back on the painful submission.

MW-He's got to tap. He will snap anderson's leg!

D-Anderson will not give up he is not that sort of wrestler.

MW-Mcmanus has just taken off the figure four what is he thinking here?

Mcmanus wraps the steel chair around the leg of Anderson.

MW- No no no no, not this again!!

Mcmanus climbs the turnbuckles as the crowd count on every step he takes.

Crowd-1,2,3

D-Mcmanus jumps off the top with a double foot stomp.

Snap!

MW-Not again, Mcmanus has just broken another leg and possibly ended another career!

Mcmanus walks over, placing a boot on the writhing body of Anderson.
REF and CROWD-1!

2!

3!!

Mc-the winner of the match and newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww British Cruiserweight Champion James Mcmanus!!

As the announcement is made Mcmanus falls to his knees title in hand looking at it.

D-Mcmanus has done it he is a three time British Cruiserweight Champion.

Mcmanus kicks the fallen body of Anderson to the floor,as Jenny and The Fantic enter the ring to celebrate the win with him.

D-Mcmanus can now defend that title in any company on British soil against any British cruiserweight.

MW-Thank you for joining us here tonight at The Talk in Norwich. We will leave you with these images as we go off the air. from Dean and myself goodnight everybody!

As MW stops talking the camera zooms back to the ring where the locker room has emptied and are standing, fans also begin piling into the ring.

Crowd-Thank you James,Thank you James,Thank you James!

Mcmanus takes the microphone and begins to speak.

JM-no my thanks goes to each and everyone of you and all of you wrestlers who have believed in me since day one. I will repay that.you know how much i love wrestling in front of you fans in this building. How would you all like to see a 6WF Show live here at The Talk in Norwich.

Crowd who are all around the ring cheer.

JM-So you do want it, if i can get a show here i promise you my first defence of this title will be right here.

Mcmanus,The Fanatic and Jenny all pose in the ring as the cameras fade.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 14 Jun 2011, 5:07 pm

MW-we now hand over to Clarissa. who is with the new UKCW Cruiserweight champion,James Mcmanus for this exclusive for 6WF and the dvd of tonights historic event

Cameras cut backtage showing Mcmanus,the fanatic and Jenny Posing for photos and signing autographs for the fans

C-Thank you Micheal. (clarissa pauses as mcmanus signs the last autograph and waits for the fan to leave befors carrieng on) James can i have a quick word

JM-of course you can because as it so happens i'am in a hell of a good mood tonight.

C-so i can see congratulations on your win.

JM-thank you so much

C- my question to you is last night you ended the career of Yarmouth blade. what was the reason for that.

JM-he was standing in the way of me getting to the top of the freeweight ladder and the Vacant 6wf Freeweight championship. also with his siding with Uryu he was a parasite who needed to be killed.

C-so with your win here tonight what are your plans now.

JM-My plan is to become the new freeweight champion and become the undisputed cruiserweight champion by unifieing this belt and that one. also my first defence of this title will be right here in norwich, where i'am absouloutly loved and adored. being one of the reasons why i do not need the 6wf fans. but the first stop is lockdown where this man (mcmanus points at the fanatic) will once and for all end the career of Urine.

more fans gather round the table where Mcmanus, the fanatic and Jenny are signing autographs

JM-now get out of here you are holding up the queue, i have more autographs to sign. see you thursday 6wf universe,clarrisa and most importantly urine

Last edited by ncfc_Tooze on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 14 Jun 2011, 6:28 pm

*Uryu walks back into the arena, spotting Chaos' response being replayed on monitors. He watches carefully and smiles*

Uryu: Chaos you do not understand, you injured friends and shelved rookies for sport. Did you think this would go unanswered? Did you think you would all get away scot free? I am going to stop you all but that is not the only thing I intend to do. Chaos you do have some good skills in scaring people but what scares you? I assume you will say "nothing" as usual, what about your protoges?

*Smiles*

Uryu: What about them? Are they as mentally strong as you? What if I made one of them watch the other break like a twix bar. What would happen then?

*Starts laughing*

Uryu: I am going to get a rematch with you one on one. Before then however, I have two minds to break and you are going to watch EVERY single second of it.

*Uryu walks away smiling*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jun 2011, 6:54 pm

The camera man catches Longinus backstage standing outside the Church of Hero.
He walks up to the door and bangs on it loudly.

L "Sanchez! Get your ass out of here! You cant keep hiding away from me. SANCHEZ!!!!!"

Longinus takes a run up and attempts to break the door down with his shoulder. The door doesn't budge and Longinus is propelled off it and onto the floor.

The camera man turns to one side and Clarissa is stood there laughing.

C "Longinus, what are you trying to do? Give it a rest, you and Angelo have a match against Sanchez and Crime Lord. Just wait till then."

Longinus gets back up to his feet.

L "A match? That's not the match I want. I want him one on one. But he's either too scared or probably too busy cleaning Hero's shoes or trying to dispose of the 'Lords Log' that hasn't flushed away properly."

Longinus bangs on the door again "SANCHEZ!!!"

Longinus turns to Clarissa "He just doesn't have what it takes. Well lets see how he reacts when I call him out in the ring"

Longinus kicks the door on the Church of Hero and walks down the corridor towards the steps leading to the stage.

'The Fight Song' blasts through the arena as Longinus makes his way onto the stage to a flood of pyros going off. With his hands held above his head he walks towards to the ring.

He lowers his hands and 'hi fives' the outstretched arms of the crowd as they cheer for his arrival.

Sliding under the bottom rope Longinus makes his way to the turnbuckle and stands tall on it loving the crowds reaction.

"Atheist" "Atheist" "Atheist" chants start to sound through the arena as Longinus jumps backwards of the turnbuckle and takes the microphone being passed to him.

L "So, yet again we see Sanchez, Rapture or whatever he calls himself these days, still hiding away to too afraid to face me. I wasn't too sure about where all this 'Rapture' stuff came from so I did a little research and found out that 'Rapture' means "The state of being transported, normally from earth to heaven". Well I have a new definition; get out here and I'll show you. I'll 'transport my foot right up your backside'. Hows that for a biblical prophesy?"

L "You cant keep hiding away Rapture, sooner or later you will have to face me, and until you do I will make your life chaos. You might be learning from Hero, but do you believe in what he teaches? Do you believe you have what it takes to take me on in a singles match? Do you believe you will win? If there is one thing you should believe, if you believe in anything, believe in The Atheist!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:40 pm

Marshall Murdoch is shown waking up, he is being played by the actor Bill Murray and is wearing a 'Sitcom - its the future' tshirt

(His alarm clock shows 2 February 6:00 - he is akowen to a recording of Hero's teaching)

Hero: Time to wake up to another day created by your Lord, today you face the Soldiers of Fortune and you must make them pay for their sins

Marshall is shown waking up again

(His alarm clock shows 2 February 6:00 - he is akowen to a recording of Hero's teaching)

Hero: Time to wake up to another day created by your Lord, today you face the Soldiers of Fortune and you must make them pay for their sins

(Marshall looks around suprised that everything seems to be the same but carries on)

(Marshall looks panicked at this happening again, he smashes the radio into the wall breaking it)

(His repaired alarm clock shows 2 February 6:00 - he is akowen to a recording of Hero's teaching)

(Marshall looks disbelievingly at the clock, he smashes the alarm clock against his face, breaking the clock and causing him to bleed)

Marshall is shown waking up again - the cut on his forehead gone

(His repaired alarm clock shows 2 February 6:00 - he is akowen to a recording of Hero's teaching)

(Marshall is now in a state of apparent depression and jumps out of his 6th floor window, the camera pans in on his lifeless body)

Last edited by Marshall on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 15 Jun 2011, 8:43 am

Longinus stands in the ring, pacing back and forth for several minutes. He becomes agitated as the seconds pass and Rapture makes no appearance. He throws the microphone to the floor and makes his way over to the ropes to exit the ring but before he can do so the lights cut out.

The arena remains in complete darkness for several moments before the screen at the top of the ramp becomes brightly lit. There is a silhouette in the distance but who is stood there is unclear. It begins to slowly move forward, the loud footsteps being the only noise in entire arena. The silhouette makes its way to in front of the camera and the bright light goes off plunging the arena in to complete darkness.

“Longinus, do you really think that Rapture is scared to face you? Put me in the ring with the great lord and I would feel fear but you? I can’t help but laugh at those words. You stand in that ring thinking that you’re 10 feet tall but I see the fear in your eyes. I see that small hint of doubt in your expression when Rapture is stood before you. “

Rapture slowly pulls down the hood that was covering his face and there is a manic expression on his face before he begins to talk in a louder, more aggressive tone.

“How dare you question the ways of the great lord??? You stood there, saying I was cleaning his shoes but you know nothing Longinus. Hero is teaching me how to become twice the man than you will ever become. He is teaching me to one day be as great as he is. You threw that opportunity back in his face and I have been summoned to take you out.”

The crowd begin to boo furiously as Rapture laughs.

“I cannot wait until the day I am able to rip you limb for limb and end your pathetic stint in 6WF. We will face off, but on my terms. I am building the suspense, the anticipation to our great battle. I am enjoying watching you slowly lose your grip on sanity. I see what I have done to you, you are no longer the calm and collected man you once were. The anger will build up inside you until you will no longer bare it and it will become a burden. I will watch on and laugh as you begin to doubt yourself and will strike when you least know it. Chaos will be the end of The Atheist and Rapture’s journey will have begun.”

Rapture lifts his hood back over his face and the bright light flashes once more. He slowly turns round and walks back into the distance, the sound of his footsteps echoing. The lights in the arena flash back on and Longinus is stood in the ring looking confused and angry.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:27 am

The camera cuts to backstage and the Church of Hero HQ.
Hero stands at his pulpit with all of his disciples in front of him except Zachariah.

H: My local followers, my most beautiful subjects, my chosen few!
Today is the most wonderful of days, today is a most triumphant of days, today is a day to celebrate the word of Hero!
Give praise to your Lord!

All: Praise Hero!!

H: Praise Hero indeed.
For you all saw your Lord defeat Lex Hart and Perfect Jack at Mayhem.
You all bore witness to Hero lifting aloft both the 6WF and TAW World Titles
You all stood in attendance as your most glorious leader became the 2 time Undisputed Champion.

Yet where are these belts?
These symbols of strength, that show that I and I alone am the Champion, the victor, the best frickin thing in the company today.
Better than the likes of Lex and Jack. Better than so called legends like Jazzy Jeff Johnson, better than that cockle picking Cassius, better than that loser HOBO.
Because I am Hero, I am the Alpha Male, I am a God among men.
And I deserve better!

I deserve better than to wear second hand tat like the TAW title, one that’s been around the sweaty waists of idiots like Cobra, Randy Peeper and Median, seriously who in the blue Meanie is Median?
I deserve better than to carry around that cheap 6WF title, that Tyson Armstrong, GWC and Snake Eyes wore, they were never in Hero’s league.
I deserve a belt that I have earnt, an Undisputed World Champion title, a belt that I alone have wore around my waist, that I alone shall lift aloft.

Zachariah comes out from the back, he carries something in front of him shrouded by a white silk cloth.

H: Look forth my disciples, look forth as Zachariah brings to your leader a gift worthy of his Lord. One that truly shows the world that I am their God!!!

Zachariah and Hero turn their back to the camera as the belt is taken from under the cloth, Zachariah attempts to assist Hero in putting it on

Hero: Hurry up you peon! How many times did we rehearse this!

Zachariah apologises and quickly finishes off threading the belt through the buckle and Hero ushers him away.

Hero: Behold! Gaze upon my Majesty! Gaze upon my most triumphant Victory! Gaze upon my new Undisputed World Title Belt!

The camera zooms in on Hero as he turns around to reveal the belt. Immediately it focuses on the large golden H in the middle of it.

Hero: Praise Hero!

All: Praise Hero!!!

Hero: But that is not all! It would not be a Hero belt without that certain something!

Hero flicks a switch on the side of the belt then puts a mic to the front of it as his disciples look on.

A hidden speaker in the belt belts out...

‘Hero is the Alpha Male!’
‘Hero is the 8 time, 8 time World Champion!’
‘Hero is the first Grand Slam Champion!’
‘Hero is a two time Undisputed Champion!’
‘Hero is the best frickin thing in the World today!’
‘Hero is the only active Legends Club Inductee!’
‘Hero won DILF of the year in 2010’
‘Hero will make you famous!’
‘Hero is God!, Hero is God! Hero is God!’

All: Praise Hero!

Hero: Praise Hero indeed!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Wed 15 Jun 2011, 11:02 am

Take That are backstage after performing to a sell out crowd at the O2 arena. They switch on a laptop and load up Skype, searching for a familiar name. A rather disgruntled, unshaven looking Dexter Morgan appears on screen, with a "I'm 21 today" badge on upside down and a lampshade on his head.

GB: "Happy birthday Dex, the big 21! We wrote a song for you!"

Before they even get a chance to start singing Dexter slams his laptop shut.

D: "I don't even like Take That!"

'This promo was brought to you by Sitcom Productions!'

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:52 pm

RJ: I'm told we're shortly expecting to hear from the 6NG winner Edan Ekram.

MW: Tomorrow night he faces his toughest opponents when he goes against Blue Dragon and The Saint.

-'Elements of Life' starts to play on the sound system and a thin layer of smoke forms right at the top of the stage. Edan Ekram steps through, 6NG trophy in hand, and starts to walk down the ramp.-

MW: Does he have to carry that stupid trophy everywhere he goes?

RJ: I suppose he wants to keep it to show that he's a proven winner.

-When Edan gets to the ring he places the trophy infront of him before grabbing a mic and raising it to his lips.-

Edan: Tomorrow night The French Element join together as a team once again. I know Jerome and I have decided to give it a month before thinking about cashing in our tag title shots, but any match where we work as a team and defeat our opponents just adds weight to our claim as the team everyone should be wary about. I've had to face many a tough test to make it to the main roster, but facing The Saint and Blue Dragon is the first match where I've looked at it and thought, 'Yeah, I've made something of an impression on 6wF.'

Both these men are fantastic athletes and good wrestlers. Heck, they're the current Hardcore and European Champions in 6wF; I suppose I should really feel threatened by them. But I don't.

-Edan gets a few cheers.-

Edan: You see it's came to my attention that the Freeweight Title has became vacant. The Freeweight division is my area; look through 6wF Next Gen and look at all the guys who competed. I was the only one there that could offer you the fast-paced, high-flying action that the Freeweight division should be built up of. I'm not afraid to say that I found Dexter Morgan was a stale Champion. Nothing compared to Jerome Dubois. I know it's not just going to be handed out to whoever wants it, guys will need to prove that they deserve to hold that title. If I start to fear the big names like The Saint and Blue Dragon, what chance do I have of cementing my place near the top of 6wF?

I'm aware every man and his dog seem to be throwing their name into the hat for the title; so I'm throwing in mine. I came into 6wF with the intention of winning Next Gen. I won it. Now I've set my sights on winning the Freeweight Title. And I promise you, I will win it.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 16 Jun 2011, 10:57 am

Miss Jessica is backstage with The Scorpion. She is sat on a desk, swinging her crossed legs playfully – barely concealing what’s below her teasingly short skirt, with her hair in curly pig-tails and sucking on a lollipop. Scorpion is pacing back and forth the room.

Miss Jessica : I’ve been thinking Scorpi… and it’s time we take things to the next level! Seriously, I’m thinking you could be a world champion within the year. Think about it…

She pops the lollipop in her mouth and jumps off the table, walking up to Scorpion and putting her hand on his shoulders, standing behind him.

Miss Jessica : You have already beaten Hero. You have already beaten the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion. So there is like NOTHING that can stop you doing it again.

She runs her hands down his arms then returns to her desk, leaping up excitedly and crossing her legs.

Miss Jessica : But the board of directors are becoming so square lately that there is like, nothing I can do to make that match happen yet. Not without it looking like some sort of Jabba the Hutt Bukkake sesh or something in that boardroom anyway, and I’m so not up for that hun’. One word – Ew!

Miss Jessica looks like she has a sour taste in her mouth, so she sucks on her lollipop and smiles again.

Miss Jessica : I’m tired of putting myself about for you, Lex and Saint – I’m like, all repulsed out for the time being and besides, it’s not like I’m getting anything out of it anymore - everything has dried up and I’m starting to get itchy again… … (Jessica looks embarrassed at a slip of the tongue)… That didn’t come out right. I MEAN, titles have dried up and I’m itchy for more… not like… well you know… that’s all fine down there… obviously.

Whatever anyway, what I’m saying is it’s time for you to start putting YOURSELF about a bit. It’s time to stop threatening to end careers – and start making YOUR OWN career! And you can start with Lexy, by beating James Seagull and the perfect advertisement for imperfections.

Jessica rolls the lollipop around her mouth and looks at Scorpion still pacing

Miss Jessica : Stop scuttling Scorpi. Take a seat.

Scorpion pulls up a steel chair and sits on it facing Miss Jessica, who is still swinging her legs.

Miss Jessica : Consider this your appraisal ok? We don’t need to cover what you think of your manager, because she is like ten out of ten perfect, obviously. Are you enjoying your time in 6WF?

Scorpion goes to speak

Miss Jessica : Duh… of course you are. You’re on the Miss Jessica fast-track to the stars. I mean, HELL-O, I’m like Virgin Galactic here!

RJ : She’s definitely not that.

Miss Jessica : Now, your targets.

Number one… you need a title. I think gold would totally suit you. And apart from Sainty - my clients are totally letting my record down. And between you and me, I never thought I’d be depending on Sainty to be my star pupil.

Miss Jessica rolls her eyes

Miss Jessica : Number two…

… Well that’s it actually. One target. To become a champion! I don’t even care what champion – just beat one of them!

But whilst the opportunity is there – maybe you should be getting in on that vacant Freeweight Title action.

Miss Jessica jumps off the table and runs her hand across Scorpion’s shoulder again, leaning down to whisper in his ear.

Miss Jessica : If you’re really going to be the NEW new world superpower Scorpi – you’re going to have to start rocking MY world, like the old one did. And seriously, if you start bringing home the wins, the successes, and most importantly - the titles - you’ll be amazed at the sweeteners that will come your way.

Miss Jessica points at him then takes the lollipop out of her mouth and pops it in Scorpion’s, patting his cheek playfully. Scorpion takes it out and looks at Jessica with a confident smirk.

Scorpion : Then those champions had better watch out – because THEY’RE GOING TO GET STUNG!

He goes to put the lollipop back in Jessica’s mouth but she backs away looking disgusted.

Miss Jessica : Ew… what are you playing at? Like… don’t be gross. That’s like…. been in your mouth already. Yuk. Seriously… yuk!

Miss Jessica grabs her bag and walks out of the locker room looking miffed

Miss Jessica : Such a freakazoid.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 16 Jun 2011, 4:17 pm

(James Eagle is sat in a newly refurbished dressing room, finally gnashed after the trashing it took at the hands of Dr Shoe. In the corner of the room is an office-like desk. Eagle is seated behind it in a black leather office chair, when a knock comes from behind the door.) 

JE: Come in!

(A man dressed in black jeans and a white polo shirt steps in and begins to walk towards the desk.)

JE: Shut the door.

(The man walks back and slowly closes the door, before stepping back into the room. He stops about two yards from the desk and there is a short silence, as both men just look at each other.)

JE: Yes?

Guy 1: Er I was wondering if you could solve me some er financial matters...

JE: Take a seat.

(The man grabs a chair from beside the desk and hesitantly sits down.)

JE: So, how much are we talking? A G? Fifty? 

G1: I just need something to sort me out for a couple of months. I'll get it back to you by September, for sure. How does ten grand sound?

JE: How does it sound?! Who do you take me for, a peasant? 

(Eagle laughs)

JE: The Golden One is never short of funds. 

(He pulls out a key from a small draw atop his desk and fiddles around in a filing cabinet below, before returning with a handful of notes. He starts to count them out across the desk, placing each bundle in an envelope as he goes.)

JE: 1...2...3...4...

(He looks up to the excited looking man across the table and slides a manifest over to him.)

JE: Just fill in that for me while I check the finance and then you can just walk away ten grand richer... 5...6...7...8...9...10. There we go, ten Gs.

(He seals the envelope and hands it over, while also scanning the book to check the man's details. Eagle sticks out a hand, which the client shakes with glee and immediately leaves the scene. He shuts the door behind him, as the camera pans back to the smug businessman adjusting his white silk tie.)

JE: Business as usual. Laugh

(Eagle quickly glances at his watch and leans back, a smile across his face.)

JE: Let's hope tonight's match runs as smooth as that.

(Eagle rises to his feet while sliding the perfectly kept blazer off his shoulders. He heads in to the back room. His voice can be heard mumbling, as he goes out of shot.)

JE: Straight in... straight out. Just the way it should be.

(The noise of him opening a locker in the back room is accompanied by a sudden blackout on the screen. The camera returns to the arena, where fans are beginning to fill it in preparation for Lockdown.)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down