The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card 9/6/11

+11
AberdeenSteve
Marsh
Paul Mac 6CW
Gregers
ADMIN
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Legend
Blade
ncfc_Tooze
Perfect Jack
Crimey
15 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 9/6/11 Empty 6WF Lockdown Card 9/6/11

Post by Crimey Sun 05 Jun 2011, 9:52 pm

Match 1
James Eagle/Uryu vs The Fanatic/James McManus

Match 2
Chaos vs Chris Patricks

Match 3
The Saint/Lex Hart/Crime Lord vs Dexter Morgan/Edan Ekram/Longinus

Match 4
Blue Dragon vs The Scorpion vs Yarmouth Blade

Match 5
Mike Hill vs La Pulga Loco

*Hero Title Celebration

Main Event
Hero/Clarke James/Marshall Murdoch vs Perfect Jack/Soldiers of Fortune

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 9/6/11 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card 9/6/11

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 06 Jun 2011, 1:11 am

The camera goes backstage where a car pulls up into the car pack. Out steps Perfect Jack as he collects his bag from the boot of the car and enters the arena. As he walks through the doors, Clarrisa is there to meet him.

CL: Ja...

Jack ignores her and continues walking with his head down through the arena corridors as he reaches his locker room. He looks up and takes a deep breath through his nose and as he looks down, he exhales through his nose aggressively as the camera catches a glimpse as his expression turns into anger. He opens the door forcefully before throwing his bag onto the floor. Before the cameraman can follow him in Jack slams the door aggressively preventing his entrance.

The scene fades out.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 06 Jun 2011, 9:36 am

camera now cuts back stage to a waiting James Mcmanus

JM-well well well,So we meet again Mr Eagle but this time you have a friend with you do you.

JM- Thats fine with me as I have one with me aswell.

Crowd begin to boo

JM-and here he is

Camera zooms into the shadows beside Mcmanus revealing the face of a Menacingly laughing Fanatic.

Crowd Boo even louder than before

JM-So Mr Eagle I hope you and your friend are both at 100% as i know for sure that me and The Fanatic are. But to be honest your fitness means nothing to us what about your little friend is he at 100%. I'm Not 100% sure he is how long has he been away. all I know is it is a long time.

JM-Mr cameraman that is all.................carry on

Camera fades out to the sound of The Fanatic's menacing cackle and the crowds boos

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 06 Jun 2011, 10:12 am

Yarmouth Blade is walking around back stage there's electrical equipment all round him, then Blade bumps into Blue Dragon.

YB: Sorry mate,Should be good match between us and The Scorpion.

BD: Yeah mate, it should be a good match but don't expect any favours from me mate.

YB: Wouldn't dream of it, but you do have to watch out for The Scorpion he's one tough son of a bi....tch.

BD: Tell me about it, but I can hold my own and take care of my self.

YB: Yeah I know mate me too,but just a word of warning I will be going all out to win this triple threat and will be pulling out all the stops.

BD: Same here Blade, Same here.

the two men smile at each other and then start to go in different directions.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon 06 Jun 2011, 10:28 am

(James Eagle is sat in a recliner chair watching back the clip of James McManus’ warning. He notices the cameraman walking in and suddenly switches off the television.)

JE: My “little friend” Mr McManus, just so happens to be a former European Champion. That’s one more title than you’ll ever get! Laugh He is a returning 6WF legend, one of the 6WF originals! He may not be in the greatest form in his life, but he might be! Who knows? You see, Uryu hasn’t competed in 6WF for more than yea. He has the element of surprise, so much so that not even I know what he plans to do next. In fact, even I’m wondering whether I ought to start watching my own back!

JE: If being 100% is more important then I’m your man. I have never been in such great form – into the Next Gen finale with a chance of becoming champion and last night, although I didn’t make the pin, it was I who won the match. I don’t know where you were for one, just hiding and hoping not to get hurt? Soon the legacy of your grandfather will wear off. It will eventually expose who you really are. You may be a third generation superstar, but you need to know that history gets you nowhere. It is the exciting high-flyers like Uryu and myself that will show a glimpse of what the real future is to be like come Thursday.

JE: I will face you on both Tuesday and Thursday. And neither time will you get anywhere near defeating me. You see I’m superior to you – end of. This week will be a week to remember; the pivotal week in the career of a high-flying risk-taking money-machine. In a years time, you will be known as the person I defeated twice in a week, the week that made me champion. ‘The Golden One’, ‘the future 6NG champion’ will finally make it above low-lives like yourself after I finally win the tournament that makes careers. On Tuesday night, the show called Next Gen will make the man who is part of the next generation.

*Creowd pop*

JE: Cheers! Now get outta my room. Laugh
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 06 Jun 2011, 2:08 pm

“Party Girl” by McFly blasts out around the arena and the stage is bathed in pink and white smoke. The crowd boo as Miss Jessica steps out onto the stage in a tight black minidress and high-heels with her long red hair left untied to flow down her shoulders and back. She hastily stomps down the ramp ignoring any fans who try to get her attention.

RJ : What is Miss Jessica doing out here? Her guy lost! He’s not the Undisputed Champion, he’s not even the World Champion anymore. So why are we going to have to listen to her?

MW : You don’t have to listen ‘Arj, just look. Besides, Miss Jessica still left Mayhem with a 66% win ratio thanks to Saint and Scorpion. She probably wants to address that!

RJ : Yeah right.

Miss Jessica walks the steps and steps through the ropes into the ring, then makes her way over to the opposite ropes and clicks her fingers furiously, demanding a microphone. She turns to face the crowd and cameras with her hands on her hips until the booing dies down.

Miss Jessica : Seriously? Are you finished already? Because believe me, the sooner you all shut up and let me say what I have to say, the sooner I can get away from these disGUSTing, stinky, sweat-infused cheap seats you’re all sitting in, and back to my clean, sweet-smelling locker room where I can jump straight in the shower and scrub away all those pathetic, lustful, drooling looks you’ve all got on your dumb faces that are making me feel like, SO dirty right now. Just… yuk!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Miss Jessica : Oh my god. Is that all you know how to do when you get knocked back by a girl who is just WAY out of your league? Do you boo them? In a club, or like, like, on a date? You just boo when they won’t put out?

Miss Jessica twirls her hair and puts on a mock bimbo voice

Miss Jessica : I’m sorry Johnny. I’d love to come with you to Barney’s Pork Grill, but I’m washing my hair tonight.

And then you’re all like “BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”!

And they're like "How did you get my number anyway? You are so abusing your position in the HR department Pervo!"

Seriously? Pathetic!

Miss Jessica giggles as the fans continue to boo her.

Miss Jessica : And just remember freakos, whilst you’re all here for your weekly testosterone booster shot before you go home and get your weekly drunkenly fumbled service from your wives, WHO incidentally, must be either totally ugly themselves, or blind - I’m getting paid more for these two hours than you’re getting paid to sit on your fat, disgusting asses, looking at girls like me on the internet while you should be working - for like a year or something! Probably more!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Miss Jessica point to herself with a manicured nail

Miss Jessica : I am the star of this show freakos. The one who gets invited to the awards shows, and the celebrity parties, and the photoshoots. So like, who cares what you think? You have to listen to me – so, whatever already!

Miss Jessica pulls her hair down over one shoulder and strokes it as she waits again for the crowd to stop booing. She looks around as if bored by the noise.

Miss Jessica : I’m the star of the show! OK? Not Chris Patricks. Not Perfect Jack. And certainly not the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion Hero – who isn’t even the Undisputed World Champion anyway, and I’ll tell you why.

Fans : SLU(beep)! SLU(beep)! SLU(beep)! SLU(beep)!

Miss Jessica loses patience, flicking her hair back and starting to go red with fury

Miss Jessica : I’LL TELL YOU WHY! BECAUSE HE DIDN’T BEAT THE 6WF CHAMPION LEX HART, THAT’S WHY!

Miss Jessica starts to pace

Miss Jessica : Undisputed means something that is totally unquestionable. Like night follows day. Like Chaos is a total nutjob. Like Clarissa is a total desperado. And like I’m the hottest woman you’ll have ever seen in your whole wretched lives. THAT is Undisputed!

But Hero… Hero has not pinned my client Lex Hart. He pinned Perfect Jack! Who lets face it, is undisputedly awful anyway! And who’s name breaks more trade description laws than “anti-ageing cream”. So I think Hero should have to face Lex Hart, one on one. Without that loser Jack in the way to steal the victory from.

Miss Jessica pouts, and starts to look innocent and teary-eyed, which is obviously an act.

Miss Jessica : You know... I can’t believe that despite everything I have given to 6WF….

RJ : Are you kidding me? What has Miss Jessica ever done for 6WF?

Miss Jessica : … all 6WF has ever done is take from me. It's like abuse or something. It’s already taken my Cassius…

but I won’t let it take MY TITLE!

?? : Jessica. Jessica. Jessica. YOU asked for this match. YOU asked for the rules.

RJ has stood up with a microphone at ringside and the fans cheer.

MW : Sit down. You look like an idiot. Who stands up?

RJ : You gambled with Lex Hart’s 6WF Title… and lost.

That makes you Jessica…. A LOSER!

MW : I don’t think that Jessica. That’s all him! Seriously sit down.

RJ : So why don’t you go to the board of directors. Do whatever it is you do to try and convince them, because we’re not listening.

With that RJ puts his mic down and puts his fingers in his ears and starts saying NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA! The whole crowd join in with him laughing.

MW : What are you doing?

Michael Wire tries to grab RJ’s hands out of his ears and they tussle at ringside.

Fans : NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA!

Miss Jessica starts stamping her feet and screeching with a furious red face before walking out of the ring and running up the ramp, away from the stage.

MW : Well you may have got the better of Jessica this time ‘Arj. But at least Hero is the Undisputed Champion – and you hate that even more than Lex and Jessica! Don’t you!

RJ : Yes I do! I think these are dark times for 6WF Wire.

MW : Sit down.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 06 Jun 2011, 2:20 pm

The lights in the arena fade to black and the titantron flickers to life.

One....

The screen shows images of Hero abseiling from the roof to grab the 6WF title in the 6 way ladder match

Two...

It changes to show Hero defeating Randy Peeper for the TAW Title, the first time he was Undisputed Champion

Three...

Hero defeating CM Punk to become the NWA World Champion

Four...

Images of Hero as he lifts aloft the 6WE World Title

Five...

Hero pinning Crime Lord to lift the 6WF Title for a second time

Six...

Hero claiming ownership of the 6WE World Title at the top of the ramp

Seven...Eight...

Last night’s action from Mayhem as Hero defeats both Perfect Jack and Lex Hart to become a 2 time Undisputed Champion, the image freezes on Hero as he lifts aloft both titles above his head.

Then a crescendo of pyros explode down either side of the ramp as silver and gold glitter cascades down from the rafters over the crowd who are already showing their disproval.

‘Here comes the King’ by X-Ray Dog echoes out from the speakers as the Church of Hero disciples make their way down the ramp, Zachariah, Xeres, Vladimir, Clarke, Marshall and Crime Lord, each of them holding a lit candle as they make their way to the ring. They place the candles on the mat and stand back as a spotlight circles in on Hero in the rafters.
He zipwires down to the ring slowly, over his left shoulder is the TAW World Title, his right the 6WF World Title and around his waist is the 6WE World Title that he still holds. He lands in the centre of the ring, is unclipped and takes out a couple of candles from his pocket, Zachariah lights them and Hero places them on the ground around him before grabbing a mic...

H: The Reign of Hero has begun!!!

Hero stands and smirks as the entire crowd begin to heckle once more, he goads them further by lifting aloft the two titles and parades them to each side of the ring.

H: You’re all far too kind peons. How gracious a reception, how welcoming a greeting, how courteous you all are to your champion.
For that is what I am.
Your Champion.
Your Undisputed Champion.
Your Hero
Your God!

Over six months ago I stood before you all, I stood against the likes of Hobo, Enforcer, Cassius, Saint, Lex Hart and Perfect Jack and I told you all that I would return to glory, that I would once again sit upon the throne, that I would resume my rightful place at the top of the ladder.
And here I am.
Your Undisputed Champion.
Does that irk you? Does that grind your teeth that sound? That I Hero am not only the Undisputed Champion, but a 2 time Undisputed Champion, the only Undisputed Champion and now an 8 time World Champion (he points at each of the 8 candles around him)
Do you think that each and every guy back stage looks on now with jealous eyes, envy, bitterness, that they too wish they were in this position?
Yet I look backstage and I see a poor reflection of what was in 6WF.
The likes of JJ Johnson stuck making poor B movies with the Waylan brothers.
Hobo in his wheelchair recuperating his injuries caused by my Church.
Cassius locked away in his little padded cell.
Abe Abercorn twirling his towel around at BDC tournaments for Martin Adams.
All these so called greats, all these nailed on main eventers. But do any of them come close to this?
Do any of them even dare to be mentioned in the same breath as a living God?
No, because not one of them became an Undisputed Champion.

Face it, you may hate me, you may despise me, you may loathe every word that comes out of my mouth.
But you hate it even more because I’m telling you the truth.
I’ve always told you the truth.
That I am better than each and everyone of you (points at crowd)
That I am better than each and everyone of the guys backstage
That I am better than each and everyone of these so call legends that deserted you.
Because I am your God.
And like it or not, you now answer to me.
You do what I say, when I say.
You bow at the very mention of my name.
You give thanks to me for gracing your miserable lives with my presence.
You pause upon each and every word that I speak
You listen to my teachings, you heed my cautions.
You pray for my forgiveness, and you pray long and hard.
For the Reign of Hero will be eternal, it will be everlasting, it will be without end.
The Rapture is upon you all, do not be left behind.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 06 Jun 2011, 2:38 pm

(Hero is still in the ring with the crowd booing as "Its an Omen" screams out over the loudspeakers. A small section of the crowd cheers but the majority carry on booing. The music then switches to Granite and Chaos appears illuminated from behind before turning around to his trademark green pyro. He has a microphone)

C: Oh you parasites do not cheer for your True Prophet just because he is here to foretell the downfall of a self proclaimed God. You see Hero, ever since you sailed off down this path of ludicrous self appraisal yours truly has been happy to sit back and watch you harp on. Watch you tell us time and time again about how you are a God. Problem is that The True Prophet did not send you!

(Chaos smiles twistedly)

C: But no longer shall we just watch you carry on with your awful act. If you hadn't noticed last night we claimed our 5th victim. The 5th Parasite to have been forced out of this company by the actions of The True Prophet. (Chaos lifts his fingers as he counts) 1) Daniel Montgomery, 2) Uryu, 3) Nemesis, 4) Abe Abercorn and then finally last night with the retirement of Max Adamson we made it 5. Which is why we are now here, the number one contender to the title that you are so kindly keeping warm for us.

(A part of the crowd cheers)

C: Do not cheer you parasites. This is our Destiny. It is written as such. The True Prophet overcoming the heretical God. Hero, you God amongst parasites. At CHAOS destiny shall finally reveal its twisted hand. Enjoy your reign as champion for now, for soon you will be left with but three simple words...

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On boom all the candles in the ring go out and Hero glares at Chaos who is laughing maniacally)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 06 Jun 2011, 4:43 pm

Hero looks down at Chaos and then at the candles.

Hero: And Hero said ‘Let there be light!’

All of the candles flicker reignite and come back to life as hero stretches his arms aloft.

MW: My Hero! A miracle right there, Hero has just performed a miracle.

RJ: Hardly, it’s just those candles that won’t go out.

Hero smirks as he looks down upon Chaos and he raises the mic once more to his mouth.

H: Are you lost child? Did you stumble out here by accident? No wait I recall you, you’re Hero-lite aren’t you? The kid who defines the term Hero-worship.
What you calling yourself nowadays kid? Chaos? Really?
Suppose that’s quite apt, it’d have to a random act for you to find yourself stood against myself.
Well done kid, you’ve managed to leapfrog the queue, did you think it was to hand out sweets, that it was to be first for the tuck shop.
This ain’t no tuck shop punk.
You call yourself the True Prophet. Who are you a prophet for? See I Chaos am a God, I answer to no-one, I’m the be all, and end all, the supreme power.
Yet you by your own admission are simply a messenger for a higher deity.

Well done, you put 5 guys on the shelf. I instead to prefer to put other things on mine.
Accolades like 1st ever Grand Slam Champion
Awards like only active Legends Club Inductee
Eight World Titles.
Oh and a certain little thing called a 2nd Undisputed World Title.
Got any of them on your shelf Chaos?
See you are all about theory Chaos, I put it into practice.
Well done on getting the number 1 contendership but I’m sure the likes of Lex and Jack will be wanting a rematch sooner rather than later.
So I have three simple words back for you Chaos...

Join

The

Queue!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon 06 Jun 2011, 10:12 pm

(James Eagle is wandering around backstage, minding his own business, when he hears Clarissa shouting down the corridor.)

C: James, James! Can I have a quick word?

(Eagle waits for Clarissa to reach him.)

C: Have you seen the card yet for this week's Lockdown? You've got a tag team match against The Fanatic and James McManus. What are your feelings of this at the moment?

JE: Well this is essentially going to be a rematch from my first Next Gen match tomorrow evening...

C: Wait, your 'first' match?

JE: Yeah. I'm not doubting that. I'll also be in the huge main event to decide the 6NG champion! The match against McManus is basically a warm up for the real match. His 'future' is bleak, so that's my chance to prove myself and just show off to the fans. 

C: Aren't you worried that The Fanatic may want to hinder your chances?

JE: Of course I am. What else could I expect. He already loathes, no, despises me for not wanting to tuck up with him and his little masked friend. I can only hope that he plays fair and doesn't start any funny business or he'll be getting a taste of the golden backside too!

*Crowd pop*

JE: I suppose you could look at the two matches I have this week as identical. You see, one could be considered as a handicap match with the ref on my opponents side and the other could be seen as err yet another handicap match. On Thursday I'm supposed to be teaming up with some guy called... Urdu is it?

C: Uryu.

JE: Uryu, right. Same difference. Why do they always team me up with the most inexperienced people?

C: James...

JE: It's probably safe to say the last five debuts in 6WF have been either against or teaming with me...

C: James! Uryus no rookie. He's a former European Champion and 6WF veteran. You should be privileged that his return to the federation is alongside you- not bitter. 

(Eagle turns pink with embarrassment.)

JE: Oh... in that case, this is great news. See ya, Clariss'. I've got some meeting and greeting to do!

(Eagle turns around and starts to walk away. The camera follows him as he passes the commissioner's office. Upon turning a corner, he almost bumps into a familiar face to the fans.)

???: Oh, hi there. I'm...

JE: I'm sorry, do I know you? I'm actually busy at the moment - truly to locate some guy called Urdu...I mean Uryu.

(The guy points to some letters on his T-Shirt. They spell U-R-Y-U. Once again, Eagle's face goes a bright red colour, embarrassed.)

JE: Sorry, I'm not having a good day. So you are...he! (Eagle laughs) I know very little about your past, but I hope you have the same hatred for Chaos and his posse as I do. Why you've been teamed with me has completely passed above me. Maybe it is because I am the man McGraw likes debutees or returnees to face. Like I said, that's above me. But whatever the reason, Thursday night we meet for real and you had better be up to scratch, because losing is not an option. Chaos and those two hooligans have done nothing but treat me like <censored> for the last two months. If you so much as make a mistake and allow the sheep to take a victory, I will be having very stern words with you. Don't live in the past, look to the future.

*Crowd pop*
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 07 Jun 2011, 11:40 am

Backstage before Lockdown Lex Hart is seen stepping out of his Limo
He is rushed upon by paperazzi and fans eager for photos but he is ushered through the crowd and into the arena.
Once inside Lex is approached by Clarissa

C " Lex , can we get a few words about how you're feeling after such a big loss at Mayhem

Lex looks Clarissa up and down and smiles

LH" As i would expect from a tinpot hack like you once again you are way off with your information

Was I pinned ?????
Lex looks at Clarissa quizzically
Did I have my shoulder's on the mat for the 1...2 ....3 ?????

Clarissa shakes her head
LH" Then how can you question me about a supposed loss!!!"

C" But you are no longer 6WF Champion and Hero is the new Unified Champion

LH" Yes and I am sure you saw along with the millions around the world that I had my belt stolen from me because of the incompetence of another!!!!

I would be stood before you now as the Unified Champion if it was not for one man
One man who has to pay for his actions and understand that greatness can not put up with such ineptitude

Lex looks down the camera

Jack
I have tried to ignore you
As King of the mountain I should not have to mix with peasants such as you
But time and time again you get in my way
Time and time again you cost me dearly and it has to end

In time I will get my belt back that is inevitable but first I must deal with you once and for all
So you watch your back, keep one eye open at all times because I am going to rid this organisation of you once and for all!!!!!

Lex pushes the camera away and storms down the corridor leaving Clarissa looking agog

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 07 Jun 2011, 6:14 pm

(Chaos stares at Hero intently before laughing. His laughter suddenly stops before he smiles and speaks)

C: Oh Hero, is that really the best you can come back with? Hero-lite? You are everything that is wrong with this company, the epitome of the old guard. So afraid of the rise of the new breed that you surrounded yourself with the tools that would keep you at the top. And as for your achievements, they just don't stack up my friend.

MW: What does Chaos mean, Hero is an 8 time world champion

C: Whether you choose to admit it or not you are a 3 time World Champion and a 5 time prime parasite. 6WE? Give us a break. An organization that will always be best remembered for the day that its sorry broken down self got swept under the ring.

(Crowd: 6WE SUCKED! 6WE SUCKED! 6WE SUCKED!)

C: See Hero, even the parasites agree with their True Prophet on this matter. (Chaos starts walking down to the ring) Whats the matter Hero, has something frazzled your precious little mind? Is it the realisation that very soon we will be looking witnessing the celebration of Hero's downfall? Or does it run deeper than that?

RJ: I'll give you one thing Michael, Chaos is showing some spirit talking to Hero like that

(Chaos has by this point reached the ring, he steps in and smirks at the COH members before walking around Hero)

C: I'm going to go as far as to predict that this wasn't what you hand in mind for your glorious homecoming? You see Hero, the days of your phoney cult are coming to an end. And the best part? Well Hero, the best part is that I can see in your eyes that you are well aware of this. (Chaos turns around to Clarke and Marshall) Your two longest serving followers are at loggerheads, they have a question for you. Where was the support for them at Mayhem? It would seem that your own success blinded you to their pain. You see your pathetic church is losing its grip. (Chaos now turns and points at Crime Lord) And what of your favourite choir boy?

(The crowd laughs)

C: Shut up you parasites. But Hero, its painfully obvious that ickle Crimey is treading water. Can you not see it? I guess looking through your pathetic parasite eyes the world must be so much harder to understand. Hero, you call yourself a God but the truth is you are no better than every single parasite in attendance today!

(Hero is clearly fuming by this point)

C: So what now Hero? The True Prophet has spoken, and soon we shall take your title...

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 7:00 pm

Lex Hart is seen walking down the corridor after his interview, he suddenly stops...

Lex: What do you want...

The camera zooms out and shows The Saint stood outside Lex' locker room door, the European title perched upon his shoulder, the crowd can be heard mostly cheering, such is the dislike for the former 6WF Champion.

The Saint: Basking in my success Lex, basking in the glow of this title belt rested upon my shoulder.

Lex: You're making a massive mistake Saint, I'm not in the mood.

The Saint: Diddums. Isn't it funny though. Isn't it amusing how it all can change, how success can change. This time a few months ago, I was at a low ebb and you were at the top of your egotistical tree.

And now?

Me, imperious. You, still egotistical but with nothing to feed it. You made great strides to rub in my face what you had, so to answer your question, I'm doing the same to you. Because as self elected team captain for Thursday night, and lets face it, I'm the most decorated member with this baby, I don't want people letting the team down.

But I know that's hard being paired with two losers, who can't seem to buy a win. I mean theres Crimey who can't even beat Sanchez, and then you who sits by and lets Hero steal your title without doing anything.

I don't appreciate people letting my side down. So I suggest you get yourself sorted for Lockdown, because the ass kicking you'll get off me, will pale in comparison to the one you got on Sunday, should you drop the ball again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 07 Jun 2011, 8:26 pm

Marshall Murdoch snatches the microphone out of Chaos’ hand and gets right into his face;

MM: ‘The one true prophet has spoken has he? Well will you do us all a favour, turn around, march your little hiney to the back of the arena, don’t forget to take your little boy toy with you, go and find your one true prophet, and kindly tell him to shut the hell up!’

(This actually gets an unexpected pop from the crowd, which Marshall looks surprised at)

MM: ‘Oh I do beg your pardon, I didn’t realise you were referring to yourself, please accept my most humble apologies oh great prophet. But let me ask you one question;

‘How dare you?’

‘How dare you refer to yourself with such blasphemous titles in front of our Lord, the one true God?

How dare you insult him with such pale imitations?

How dare you interrupt such a joyous occasion for the Church?

How dare you think you are worthy of even stepping into the ring with the only undisputed champion, the only active legends club member, the only grand slam, the only God?

How dare you?

You talk about all the people on the shelf, let’s run through the names shall we? Max Adamson, Abe Abercorn, Nemesis ... all very impressive I’m sure we all agree. But they had one thing in common, they were beaten before they stepped anywhere near you, they saw you march down the ringway in your face paint and £10 Toys R U costume and realised they could sink no lower, they had hit rock bottom and needed out

You see Gregory you played no physical part in these men’s downfall, you were merely the final destination on these men’s descend into oblivion, I mean let’s be honest if I saw a 70s Batman villain walking towards me I’d wonder what sort of joke my working life I had become.’

You talk about our defeat on Sunday? Let me correct you, it was his defeat (he points at Clarke James), it was his shoulders on the mat, it was his title reign that ended. Me? Well I am tainted by association, but that pales into insignificance compared to our lordship completing his ultimate goal, you see Gregory sometimes you have to consider the greater good.

Vlad, Xeres and Spencer: (Trance like) The greater good

Exactly, so where does all this leave you Gregory?

On the outside looking in, whilst the Church as a whole is main eventing this Thursday, you find yourself down the card, on the outside looking in. You’re like the fat kid who you never wanted to come to your birthday party but who your mum made you invite because she felt sorry for him, and all he did was try to take the attention away from those who deserved it more

So Gregory as number one contender you will eventually get a shot at Hero, and I will pray that he has mercy on your soul.

Marshall smirks at Chaos and slams the microphone into his chest

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 08 Jun 2011, 7:27 am

(The cameras zoom in on James Eagle, stood in the centre of the ring after the show has just gone off air. Edan Ekram can just be seen celebrating at the top of the ramp before disappearing backstage. Eagle begins to speak, but appears to be rather battered and bruised.)

JE: I felt it was rather important to address some of the happenings of earlier tonight.

JE: While on a business trip in Japan late last year, I spotted a truly amazing high-flyer in a house show one night. His name was Keisuke Kawasaki.

*Crowd pop* 

JE: Recently the name cropped up again, but this time somewhere much closer to home - this very federation! When I heard that Keisuke was interested in joining 6WF, I immediately pounced on the thoughts of turning him into a star. With my wealth and contacts alongside Keisuke's great technical skill and teamwork ability, we will soon become a force to be reckoned with!

JE: As I'm sure you all know, I have a... let's say interesting history with Chaos and The Fanatic. The self-proclaimed True Prophet and the man he has labelled his protégé were billed to guide me to my first ever 6WF title shot. The journey had it's ups and downs... although there was only one up and many more downs. I'll just skip to the point - they abandoned me for some Norfolk skank, a man I had already encountered before. 

JE: Earlier tonight I was on the wrong end of a brutal beatdown from Chaos and his merry men. You thought you had one over on me, right? ... Wrong! A businessman always has a plan B and for me it was a no brainer. With someone already hidden in the ranks, I decided it was about time to deploy my backup. Keisuke has been around backstage terrorising security and staff for the last five weeks, so I thought it made sense to finally get him occupied. That's right, that man was indeed former Japanese lightweight champion, my good friend, Keisuke Kawasaki!

*Crowd pop*

JE:  I won tonight! I won! Yet the useless thugs, bitter over my victory, decided to wreak their own havoc and cowardly attack me from behind. Let me tell you this, one beatdown won't keep me grounded. It won't keep me away. I will be back and ready to fight again when we meet for a second time this Thursday. They ought to have a game plan as I sure do.

JE: Due to legal reasons, Keisuke wont be there for Lockdown this Thursday. However, from then on, I assure you, Mr Kawasaki will be taken under my wing. He will be the first of many, as the golden one begins to build his second fortune. A fortune of men, men capable of taking down any force in 6WF. Fortune are going to be the next big thing...

(Eagle looks back up the ramp to the locker room.)

JE: ... and there is nothing you, you or you can do about it. 

(Burn Burn hits and the screen fades away, as James Eagle taunts in the centre of the ring.)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:40 am

Lex takes a step towards Saint

LH" Success?????

You stand there with your mid card title and call yourself a success????
Don't make me laugh !!!!!
You are about as much a success as that 6NG nobody they crowned last night

You see Saint the truth of the matter is it's my name in that match that makes it eyecatching
I may be having a momentary break without gold but I assure you that it will only last as long as your little blip with gold

So how about you stop worrying about what I will bring to the table and start having a long hard look at yourself and the pitiful thing you call a career

Lex pushes Saint to one side and continues down the corridor

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:07 am

Miss Jessica is walking backstage whilst on her phone, and walks straight past the arguing Lex and Saint.

Miss Jessica : … Well you can tell them from me, no-one is going to embarrass The Scorpion like that, let alone Stephen Mulhern. Seriously, why was he even there? He’s so ITV2 – and that’s just total loserville central.

Just let everybody know - He’s going to be sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:26 am

JM-hang on cut the music we are not done here yet

Crowd boo

JM-Mr Eagle. In the parasite killers, first tag team match you will be made an example of.

Mcmanus and The Fanatic now begin walking down the ramp.

JM- You see Mr Eagle, I had the match won,if that referee had got to the count a quarter of a second earlier after hitting you with that strong, hard death valley driver i would have had my hand raised in victory.

The Fanatic slides into the ring as Mcmanus walks up the steps.

JM- The reason Chaos and the Fanatic added me to there group instead of you is they saw nothing in you. that was proved when you didnt even get past the vote here tonight. But they saw in me what i say i'am and that being the future.

JM- You see this Thursday you will become the first parasite to be killed and there is nowt you or any of your little buddys can do about it. as for your new friend being a former japenese lightweight champion that means nothing here. if i thought being a former british cruiserweight champion was going to get me anywhere i would have been mouthing it to the rooftops by now. But the only person i have been hearing talking about my title history is you and you alone and now you are going down that route with your new friend.

JM- also a few weeks ago i saw you stalking me when i got back into my car

Eagle looks shoced at this announcement

JM- I chose to ignore you for one simple reason and that is that there is a time and a place for me to get my hands on you and that this time is today and thursday. yes you won tonight but that will be far out come thursday night.

JM-you parasite will be killed

crowd boo and the fanatic cackles as the final countdown hits the speaker

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:30 am

The arena falls black and the crowd fall deafly silent. The arena seems empty, no noise or movement. The lights of the arena being to sporadically flicker on and off before an unknown voice begins to talk.

“This day has been coming, the world has been expectant. The people of the world believed that Rapture ceased to exist, that it was all but merely a myth. Rapture is upon us, the new beginning has begun. “

As the voice stops talking the lights stop flashing and the arena once again falls into darkness. A spotlight appears on the ramp and scramble about before focusing at the entrance to the arena. A figure walks from behind the curtain and stands in the light, his hood pulled over his face. He stands there for a moment before lifting his hand in the air and an explosion of fire like pyros blast to either side of him. He wait for the pyros to stop and then begins to slowly walk down the ramp towards the ring. The arena is still deafly quiet as those watching are unsure what to make of this mysterious hooded man. He walks with his head down, giving nothing of his identity away. He wears a black hooded top with spikes on the shoulders and a pair of black trunks. He walks up the steel steps and stands in the middle of the ring before the lights turn off once more. They stay off for several seconds before flashing back in the ring and the mystery man has his hand held in the air, a chain in hand. The camera zooms in and reveals that a ‘H’ pendant is hanging from the end. The crowd begin to boo wildly as the man slowly lowers his hood, a manic smile on his face.

RJ: “Oh my god, that is Sanchez! It’s true, he has joined the Church of Hero. What a shocking showing of betrayal here.”

MW: “He has seen the light RJ, Hero was right all along. The Atheists would never become any form of a threat to his beloved Church.”

Sanchez stands in the middle ring, absorbing all the boos whilst laughing manically. He signals for a microphone and the ring side attendant slides one in at his feet and he picks it up.

“Hiiiii Longinus, look who it is. It is your good friend Sanchez. Sorry about that ‘little’ accident at the 6NG Finale, I promise you my hands just slipped that chair through your skull.”

Sanchez laughs manically again as the crowd boo heavily at the sick joke made.

“I remember all those weeks ago, that moment you decided to make the biggest mistake of your life. The day that you speared the great lord of 6WF was the day you sold your pathetic career down the river. He told you that he’d make you pay, that you’d have nothing in this company and look what happened. The great lord came to me, he came to me with a plan so incredible that I was never going to turn it down. He showed me into the light, he showed me all the things that I could do with my career with him and the rest of the Church by my side. Hero warned you all that the Rapture was upon you and here he is, stood before you. The Rapture has begun.”

“I have been summoned to ensure that all who dare stand in the path of the great lord will be destroyed, and taken out of the game for good. The first person on my list is my old friend, Longinus. I still stand and scratch my head at the moment you turned back on the Church. The great lord offered a wing, a wing that would have protected you from all possible harm at the beginning of your time here in 6WF. He would have shown you the way to one day becoming as great as he is but you threw it all back in his face. You spat on the offer from the man that has built this company to the great heights it currently stands at. He has every since been out to make sure your life here in 6WF is never cosy and that is where I am come in. Rapture brings a new beginning to the 6WF, he rids of all the parasites that exist and like I said, you are the first that I have promised the great lord will fall.“

“I have pledged my allegiance to the great lord and this pendant grasped in my fingers brings a new chapter in his great book. I have been reformed and promise to unleash hell on all those seen as being unworthy in the eyes of the great lord. The great lord proved his immortality at Mayhem, he beat the now not so Perfect Jack and Miss Jessica’s dog. Nobody deserved that win more than the messiah of 6WF, he is now at the top where he belongs and I can ensure he will be there eternally. Rapture will lead you into the new horizon. The horizon emblazes the name ‘Hero’ and I will ensure that it stays that way.”

Sanchez throws the microphone to the floor and “Dead to Rights” begins to blast out the speakers. He lifts his hood over his head again before placing the chain around his neck and exiting the ring.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:59 am

The Saint shouts after Lex.

The Saint: Me pitiful? You're the on walking away! I might have gone through a blip, a bad spell, but I kept fighting, I stood tall and I reaped the rewards. As for mid card title, I've bought more prestige to this belt than it's ever recieved, I've turned this belt into the second most coveted title in the 6WF.

So much so, that I can see the longing in your eyes, you're looking at it and sub-consciously thinking of ways to get your hands on it.

Well tough Lex, it's your turn to fall into mediocrity!

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:16 am

Lex laughs

Longing in my eyes
You have gotta be kidding. The Honeyz title is more prestigious than that piece of tinfoil you wear around your waist

The look you are talking about is boredom
Boredom of having to listen to no talent losers like you every day
It is bad enough that Miss Jessica has forced us to be paired together in the ring but don't think you can start approaching me in corridors

What's next ????

Shopping trips????

Holidays??????

Listen now and listen good numb nuts
You are not even in the same league
I am a different class
And I do not mix with peasantry when I don't have to

So.................

I am going this way, you go that way

Don't turn around, don't look my way

Got it!!!!!!!!

Lex barges past Saint clearly annoyed about him interfering in his day

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:17 am

A black limosuine rolls into the 6wF car park and pulls to a halt about 10 yards from the main door. The silence is broken as the back door of the limo is opened from the inside. The camera starts at the mans feet as he walks slowly towards the door. The camera passes up alongside the front of his jeans, reaching his knees a trophy can be seem in his grasp. The camera zooms out to show Edan Ekram standing with sunglasses on and a bandage around his head.

Edan: Finally.

Edan's fingers brush the plaque above the door. '6wF'. He only manages a few steps in when he's confronted by Clarissa.

Clarissa: Morning Champ!

-Edan winces as Clarissa raises her voice.-

Edan: Please, not too loud this morning.

Clarissa: Oh, ok then. Erm, Edan, I don't want to sound mean, but just because you won 6NG I don't think you should instantly start wearing sunglasses indoors.

Edan: I'm not wearing them to look like a star. Please, only douche's would even consider wearing sunglasses indoors.

-The pair walk past a poster of JJ Johnson, with sunglasses, promoting the 6NG final last night.-

Edan: I'm wearing them because Jerome and I felt that it would be rather silly not to celebrate my success last night. We would have stayed at 6NG for a while longer, but it seemed as soon as the camera's went off people were a lot less complementary about my win. So Jerome, being a man of culture, showed me this little place that he oftens likes to go to. Needless to say we spent the entire evening and a large portion of this morning there as well. Infact the only reason I turned up so early is because I'm aware I have an interview with you.

Clarissa: I'm glad you did. Who knows who they would have made me interview if you did a no-show.

Edan: Well I heard Rasta is always looking for more air-time. Or perhaps you would have had to console some of the losers from 6NG; I'd love to see the state that Frank is in after our match last night.

-Clarissa winces at the mention of his name.-

Edan: Whoops, sorry, kind of forgot... But it's alright now. I feel like I've slayed the dragon, so to speak.

Clarissa: Really? So you're not as scared as I am now that he's just walked in looking pretty peed of?

-Clarissa starts to walk quicker, but is quickly overtook by Edan who jogs past her before looking round. Horrigan isn't there.-

Edan: (Nervous laugh) You probably thought I was scared... But - erm - I was going to stop you! es, stop you so you could finally confront him.

Clarissa: Whatever Edan. Just tell me...

-Clarissa reads from her piece of paper.-

Clarissa: What does it mean to be 6NG winner?

Edan: It means so much right now. It gives me a huge platform to build the rest of my career from. I know some of the big guys here might look down their noses at the competition, but by the next series I'm going to make the rookies see how much it can affect your career. Look at where some of the wrestlers started at 6wF, not many had a tag title shot by the time they had their first, real match in 6wF. People have heard of me now. Some people don't take their chances they get given, but I'll be different. I'll be a Champion within my first 6 months in 6wF, that's a promise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:29 am

*As "Final Countdown" plays a mysterious figure wearing a white outfit, white face mask and carrying a kendo stick walks towards the ring, passing Fanatic and McManus without so much as a glance, gripping the kendo stick and slowly steps towards James Eagle who nods and passes the man the microphone before heading backstage. The crowd wonder whats going on and look confused.*

???: It's good to be back here in the 6WF

*The figure takes off the mask and smiles, revealing himself to be Uryu Ishida as some of the crowd cheer, others chant "Who are ya?"

Uryu: I'm home and now I have to fill in some gaps. I havn't been here since Born in Fire and this *he pauses a moment* is why.

*He points to the titantron as it shows the lights going out and Chaos standing in front of Uryu, setting him on fire as Uryu screams in pain as he runs backstage on fire. Uryu stares at the titantron as the footage loops over and over again. The crowd are suprised at seeing the footage and are silent as it stops.*

Uryu: I watched this over and over again in my hospital bed and many questions ran through my mind but the main one was Why, Why did he do that to me? I soon found out that the answer was irellivent as I watched him brag about retiring me. I had skin grafts on my shoulders and just below my throat.

*He waves the cameraman closer and pulls down the neck of his top revealing the edges of the grafting, Uryu then starts pacing around*

Uryu: This next part is a bit hard for me, so I apologise if I start making no sense. I want to take you back around 10 months ago to a time before Gregers became Chaos, before he started acting weirdly, we were good friends. We were aiming high for the tag team titles and we got on fantasticly, It was all going smoothly for us and then the first glimpse came. *He pauses, starting to choke up* Sorry, when Chaos went after me I looked around and saw no-one wanting to help out of pure fear of the guy. I stood my ground and along with Clarissa tried to help Gregers by focusing on titles while Clarissa helped him in other ways. I felt so bad because after Born in Fire, I knew I had failed.

*Uryu looks into the camera with intent, starting to shead a few tears*

Uryu: Clarissa, I'm sorry I failed in saving him. I know how much you cared. Now however, things have changed and I need to see if there is anything of Gregers left to save. You could say that we were The Three Muskateers, running around and having fun, we were best friends. I promise you, I promise everyone here in the arena, I promise everyone that can hear my voice that if there is even the smallest part of Gregers left in Chaos I will save him with all my heart!

*Uryu wipes away the tears from his face as he chuckles*

Crowd: U-ry-u x5

Uryu: CHAOS! I am coming after you and my return match involves your minions and a rookie who also has issues with you, James Eagle. I can promise you that there is no ring rust, there is no time to react and there is no more time for you to run and hide! I am back and I am coming to get you!

*The crowd cheer and start chanting as Uryu demonstrates his rapid kicks and punches as well as a few swings of his kendo stick*

Uryu: Ladies and gentlemen, join in if you know this and every time you see Chaos start singing it! Run, run as fast as you can, Uryus gonna get you, you crazy, crazy man!

Crowd: Run, run as fast as you can, Uryus gonna get you, you crazy, crazy man! x3

*Uryu walks up the ramp as his new introduction video plays https://www.youtube.com/user/dashi112?blend=8&ob=5#p/u/0/T_tn1-f4i1I *

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2011, 6:21 pm

'The Fight Song' blasts through the speakers with the arena lit up in strobe lights. Longinus walks onto the stage wearing ripped jeans and the all too familiar 'Atheists' t-shirt to a flood of pyros going off.

Sporting butterfly strips over his cuts on his forehead where Sanchez pummeled him with a chair he raises his arms to the cheering crowd.

Walking to the ring with a surprising element of energy after what transpired on 6NG he 'hi fives' the outstretched hands of the crowd on each side of the barriers.

Taking a little run up, Longinus slides under the bottom rope and into the ring. He makes his way to the corner of the ring and stands on the turnbuckle with his arms raised high above his head looking into crowd.

He jumps backwards off the turnbuckle and takes the microphone being passed to him through the ropes.

Longinus still with an element of excitement in his eyes raises the microphone to speak.

L "The Atheists are no more!" he says happily.

The crowd boo at this confirmed statement.

L "But you know what, 'The ATHEIST' is here to stay!"

The crowd comes alive again with cheers, and a chant starts 'Atheist' 'Atheist' 'Atheist'

L "Sanchez, if you want to be another one of Hero's lap dogs then that's all good by me. You might think the Church is Hero is stronger now, but i see things differently. You are now just another brainwashed member who cant make their own decisions. You made claims about having personal demons, not knowing which way to turn. I offered you an escape route from those nightmares and you throw it back in my face. But im here to tell you, no, im here to SHOW you, you made the wrong choice!"

L "Hero doesn't think highly of you. You are just another one of his lackeys he uses when he's too afraid to get his hands dirty himself. I showed on 6NG he is beatable. But you know what, you have made your decision. That was your call. The wrong call! You think you can turn on me and I wont do anything about it? I want you next week Sanchez. One on one in this very ring!"

The crowd is alive with anticipation, and the 'Atheist' chant starts ringing around the arena once more.

L "Or are you afraid Sanchez? Are you going to stay hidden away, thinking you are protected by the Church? Lets see what kind of man you are! Prove that you have what it takes and meet me in this ring next week."

Longinus walks to the corner of the ring and stands on the turnbuckle once more and looks into the crowd.

L "For I am Longinus, if you believe in anything, Believe in The Atheeeeeeeeeist"

'The Fight Song' blasts through the speakers as Longinus raises his hands to the cheers coming from the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 08 Jun 2011, 7:13 pm

*As Uryu wanders around backstage he spots the water cooler near the locker rooms and smiles, taking a plastic cup from the dispenser and filling it with water. Soon James Eagle walks up to Uryu and gets himself a cup of water*

Uryu: So you are my tag team partner for Lockdown, I heard you questioning my ring rust, Understandable that you questioned it as I havn't been around here for a long time. I take Chaos very seriously, but do not go after him alone as that will get you hurt pretty badly.

JE:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 08 Jun 2011, 7:33 pm

JE: I know you have issues with the self proclaimed True Prophet, but trust me, no one knows him better than I do. You're not wrong, Chaos is an evil, derogatory being and his size can be deceiving. Certainly at first for me, I didn't expect that such a small man could have such power. And hearing about what he did to you at Born in Fire just affirms my beliefs. He isn't someone I'd want to meet in a dark alley; especially not alone at that. However, if we collaborate together the possibilities are endless. 

JE: You got burnt alive by the sick beast and very few would have expected you to return so soon. I don't think there's any doubt that you want vengeance for the horrible things he put you through. I have been used and abused by the very same man and his protégé for the last couple of months, but I endured it for the light at the end of the tunnel. A potential championship match. But last night it was declared that despite my efforts, the crown was not for me. So I went through their tormenting and beat-downs for absolutely nothing! We will gain revenge.

JE: Our similar notices can only go in our favour. But, you see, there are only two of us and three of them. Well that's were we're wrong. Last night you may have noticed another man out there to my aid and I can only hope you heard my explanation following the show. Keisuke Kawasaki is the third member to our alliance. He is a former Japanese lightweight champion, but James McManus, the man who spent months bragging about his previous accolades, says we aren't allowed to mention that!

(Both men laugh.)

JE: Uryu, drill this in your head. It is time for us to make a fortune. We are the new kind of fortune. So, is it a yes or is it a no?
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 08 Jun 2011, 7:48 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and the crowd are quiet as Mike Hill emerges out onto the ramp.He walks down the ramp slowly,before sliding into the ring.

RJ:A bit of a cool reception for Hill.

MW:I can't believe how stupid Hill has been,quitting The Association.

Mike Hill:First and Foremost,let's sort out some common misconceptions.Firstly,Danny McGraw did not fire me because anyone who saw Mayhem would have witnessed me quitting The Association.Secondly,James Hamilton has not been sacked.James Hamilton has taken some time out,but McGraw has no control over his contract situation with the BOD.

And now for the main reason why I'm out here talking to you.To offer you an apology.Now I don't expect you all to understand why I did certain things,I don't expect you all to embrace me and welcome me back with open arms,but I would appreciate it if you could just hear me out.

I made mistakes whilst a part of the Association,I made decisions that I regret and that probably angered you all greatly.I helped in beating down Cassius Zhi,I showed no remorse when The Saint drove his car into the wall.I helped Hobo as part of The Association,I did McGraw's dirty work.I saw doing this as my way back to the top,I ignored the warnings from fans and from peers.I turned my back on The Uprising when I was needed most,and I wouldn't be suprised if those guys never spoke to me again.

You'll probably ask why should we accept you again Hill? What would lead us to support you,knowing that with your track record,you're likely to pull a fast one and spit us back out as soon you get our support? Well there is one difference,I've grown up,I've matured...and most of all...I'm Peed off!

I know now how you all feel to be used and then thrown away,I took you when I was at my most desperate to regain my confidence and when I had,I jumped ship at the first opportunity and for that I am truly sorry.I saw the errors of my ways when I saw the comradery amongst the Uprising,the connection with the fans.They were fighting for a cause,and The Association were all individuals.

I was drawn in by a false prophet,Danny McGraw made promises that he could not live up to but I abided by them,because he had my trust.Now he's lost it,and I want to regain your trust.And I have figured that the best way to go about this is to do what I do best,Kick some A$$!

And I start with La Pulga Loco,who is going to learn the hard way that I always carried him through our tag team matches,throughout my time in The Association.La Pulga,you have made a grave error siding with McGraw,now you have to deal with the consequences.Tommorow night,my mission for revenge begins and you'll be the first one crossed off the list because I AM THAT GOD DAMN GOOD!

"Next Big Thing" hits again,there are a few cheers for Hill before he leaves the ring.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 08 Jun 2011, 7:50 pm

?????-Clap clap clap clap clap

as the clapping gets closer the camera manages to pick out mcmanus and fanatic walking up the corridor

JM- well well well isnt this cosy. the two of you here. talking about other peoples accomplishments. like i said earlier on you are the only one who i have heard talking about what i have been doing and done since i have been here. and you also said months this is my first month in 6WF.

Mcmanus barges past Eagle and reaches for a cup of water and takes a sip before continuing speaking

JM- what do we call people like these Fanatic

F-PARASITES

JM-Thats right fanatic. and we are the parasite killers and you two will be the first of many.

Mcmanus and the fanatic turn and walk away and enter chaos' locker room

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 08 Jun 2011, 7:58 pm

*Uryu smiles and chuckles a little, sipping at his cup of water*

Uryu: I knew there was a reason I liked you, you are confident enough to speak your mind and not be smacked around by anyone. I like that, however you are still a little inexperienced and I am willing to help you train up if you want it.

Uryu: As for your help with Chaos, I will accept it. I know I will need it, be warned however extreme measures will be taken in dealing with him. Kawasaki is a good guy but we gotta watch each others back, better bring a weapon with you to matches for the forseeable future.

*Spots Fanatic and Mcmanus*

Uryu: Want to see how far I will go?

JE:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:02 pm

(Eagle looks towards McManus in disgust and shouts down the corridor at him.)

JE: Boo hoo! I said months instead of month. Let's all go crying off, while nobody else gives a <censored>. You think you're clever looming out a mistake in order to make yourself much less experienced. Laugh

JE: Don't try and throw the blame on me. It was you who came here bragging about being a cruiserweight champion, not me! I'll even find the evidence if you continue to give me the back of your hand. I think the fact that you tell me of for saying ONCE about what Keisuke had achieved just shows how much of a hypocrite you really are. Run along! Have fun destroying little parasites sonny, while I'll make me a fortune!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:22 pm

*Uryu walks up to Chaos' door and breathes deeply, starting to knock*

Uryu: Just watch James, I will show you how I work.

*the door swings open*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:29 pm

uryu walks in and slams the door shut
you can here uryu calling for fanatic,macmanus and chaos.
the cameraman opens the door to show uryu standing in an empty locker room

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:31 pm

The Scorpion is backstage where Saint and Lex had there argument he goes to pick up a mic

Crowd start to boo , a small group of fans cheer ( Scor-peons)

Scorpion grins

S: Pathetic Fools they know that im Miss Jessica number 1 client! the future world champion !!! I AM THE NEW NEW WORLD SUPERPOWER!!!! i will dominate the 6WF ! ......

Crowd Boo! + Cheer ( scor-peons )

S: NOW to what happened at the Next Gen P.P.V ! ...

Crowd Laugh at what happened at the P.P.V except the Scor-peons

S: I KNOW THE WHOLE THING WAS A CONSPIRACY! BY THE GMS!! AND JJ HIMSELF!!

S: THEY KNOW I'M A THREAT TO THEM! AND ROBBED THE FANS OF THERE TRUE BREAK OUT STAR ! ME!!! ( evil grin )

Crowd Boo as Scor-Peons Cheer

S: but this Thursday Yarmouth your candy ass will be sorry as they will be no one to save you from the Death Stalker!

Scor-Peons start Chanting Death Stalker

S: I AM THE NEW NEW WORLD SUPER POWER AND PREPARE TO BE STUNG!!!!!!!

Scorpion laughs as the Scor-Peons Cheer as the rest of the fans boo

Last edited by TheBrahmaBull on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:33 pm

*Uryu looks around bewildered, checking out a few items in the room before attempting to leave, only to realise the door is locked*

Uryu: What the??

*He tries to kick it down, but to no avail, he then smiles and sits down*

Uryu: Wow...so he is here, come on out now, no point delaying the inevitable.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:42 pm

the lights go out in the room
???-well look chaos he has fallen for
????-so he has
?????-Hahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
with that the door unlocks and opens
Uryu runs down the corridor after being unlocked and let out
the camera turns back to the locker room where the lights are back on.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:53 pm

*Uryu simply smiles, panicing a little as he walks up to James Eagle who looks a little concerned*

Uryu: Wow I gotta get used to that again! *Shakes his head* James, Chaos may seem powerful but what he just did was dissapear, lock the door and then laugh like a cheap Goose Fair Horror Ride before letting me go. Simple stuff, at least he hasn't done any of that TV stuff yet.

*Uryu quickly writes a message on a piece of paper and folds it into an airplane, tossing it into the empty room*

Uryu: Next time Chaos, try harder.

*Looks over at James Eagle who wants to ask many questions as Uryu nods and smiles*

Uryu: Go ahead, ask away.

JE: ...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:03 pm

JE: Wha... What just...happened? On minute you were stood here talking and the next you were screaming from behind a locked door. Something ain't right here and that is why we are going to put a stop to this madness. The Fanatic and James McMoo or whatever it is have had their fun. This Thursday we will have our own!

(The two of them laugh manically, before Eagle holds out his hand...)

JE: Nice doing business with you.

(They shake hands and Eagle follows to walk off down the corridor.)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:15 pm

*Uryu smiles, sipping his water as he watches James leave before sighing and talking to himself*

Uryu: James you have no idea, this is how they work and if you run intop them alone...I pray for your sanity.

*Returns to sipping his water*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:48 pm

With Longinus till in the ring the lights of the arena go out and everyone is ascended into darkness and their is a feeling of unease in the air. The eerie sound of 'God Gonna Cut You Down' begins to play and the crowd begin to boo furiously. The lights stay off as the feeling of unease continues to grow before the arena is brightly lit and Rapture is stood in the ring facing his former partner. He snatches the microphone from his hand and begins to talk.

"Don't be so startled to see me Longinus, did you really think I'd turn down the opportunity to see those beautiful scars on your forehead? I could not resist but see the damage that chair shot had caused but I need not to see no cuts as I know the real damage was done internally."

Rapture laughs to himself and the crowd begin to boo furiously once again.

"The chair shot must have damaged your brain so much that you actually believe that you have any chance of beating me! I couldn't help but laugh as you questioned whether Rapture was man enough to come face to face with a coward like you. Do you really think there was ever a moment that I believed you were capable of taking down the great lord? From day one I was planning and scheming to make you bow down to Hero and I did exactly that on Tuesday night."

"You made the biggest mistake of your life when you decided to turn your back on the Church. A new dawn has arisen within 6WF and he has promised the great lord that he will destroy anyone deemed unworthy and the first on a long list is you Longinus. So at Shutdown I graciously accept your offer of a match and I ensure you that it will be your last in this company."

Rapture smiles and slowly hand the microphone back to Longinus whilst the crowd boo furiously at their newest hate figure.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by CMPUNKisthesaviour Wed 08 Jun 2011, 10:00 pm

RJ:Ladies and Gentlemen it is our understanding that Clarissa is backstage with two very special guests

MW:The Bushwackers?

RJ:Shut up!

The big screen shows Clarissa standing in the back.He smiles at the camera

Clarissa:Thanks RJ, and yes you are correct, because right now I am joined by the brand new 6WF Tag Team Champions,The Soldiers of Fortune!

The crowd give a big cheer

MW:Oh,them!

Angelo Anneire and Castiguer walk into the shot, they both have their tag team championships strapped around their waists.

Castiguer: Champions! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The two men high five

Clarissa:Guys,first off congratulations on getting the job done at Mayhem.You have finally won the tag team championships,how does it feel?

Anneire:It's like a dream come true Clarissa. This really is the moment we have worked so hard for, our entire careers we have imagined what it would be like to be recognised as the greatest tag team in the world and finally we have reached that pinnacle, it feels fantastic.

Castiguer:We have taken a lot of hits,a lot of criticism and a lot of people that said this moment would never happen. But we believed, all of our dedicated and most dear fans believed and this moment is just as much for them as it is for us. We have taken it on the road, all over the world, and we have done it the hard way. But none of that matters, because that moment when we where declared tag team champions makes all the injuries, all the heartache, all the dead-ends...it makes it all worthwhile.

Clarissa:And whats next for The Soldiers of Fortune,you guys have the belts you have worked so hard for but what is on the horizon?

Anneire:Hopefully we can go on to be recognised as the greatest team EVER!.People may scoff at my claims,they may see such great teams like Trash TV,Anarchy,Perfect Execution and say we have no chance of emulating their success. But those are the same people who said we would never be 6WF superstars, they said we would never win the tag team titles and yet here we are.

We are not the sort of people that allow our heads to be inflated, we will not get carried away with our success because the real work starts here. But to suggest that we are out of our depth, to even talk about us being a fluke is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I always knew that if we worked to our collective best we would rise to the top and we have.

Castiguer:You can go on your laptop, type away and bring up any footage,any reports of our matches from the independents and you will say the story of our careers. On one side of the fence you have guys that criticise us, tell us we cannot do anything right and slate us beyond any chance of recognition. But then we have the guys who are running out of superlatives, guys who commend our work time and time again. That is the wrestling business through and through, you cannot please everybody all of the time but the end result is what really mattered.

All of the critics,all of our opponents and the powers that be told us that we would never defeat the Church of Hero, never rise above the Association but all of our amazing fans stuck at it, they represented us at every opportunity and all their support, all of our hard work has led to this day,Soldiers of Fortune are the tag team champions OH YEAH!

The crowd cheer and chant "SOF" as the champions high five

Clarissa:And on thursday you have your first taste of action as champions,main eventing on Lockdown with former TAW Champion,Perfect Jack, against The Church of Hero,how do you guys see this going?

Anneire:You know its a great privilidge to team with a guy like Perfect Jack. He is a exceptional athlete and we believe our style matches with his in a perfect compliment. This is a chance for us to go out there and showcase the abilities that brought us to the dance and I am confident that we can get the job done.

Castiguer:Any opportunity that we get to put on a show for our fans and to get our hands on the Church of Hero is a great day for us. Hero and his "disciples" have been strutting around all week after his title win but we are riding the wave of success ourselves and this thursday night their party is getting crashed....big time!

They smile and then hold their tag team titles up as the crowd cheer again.

Clarissa:Thank you guys and congratulations once again.

CMPUNKisthesaviour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down