The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW GENESIS RESULTS WEDNESDAY 26th Feb 2020

Go down

6CW GENESIS RESULTS WEDNESDAY 26th Feb 2020 Empty 6CW GENESIS RESULTS WEDNESDAY 26th Feb 2020

Post by JJJohnson Wed 26 Feb 2020, 11:06 pm

(We go live on air inside the Emirates Arena, Glasgow as "End of the line" by DevilDriver screams through the speaker system and an amazing array of pyrotechnics fire high into the air. The usual weekly set up has been replaced with a traditional ramp and aisleway toward the ring. The ring itself has been given poison green and black ropes with the "6CW Genesis" logo on all four ring aprons. We then pan back to the stage where the 6CW announce team begin the broadcast)

JT: Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to 6CW Genesis.....the first pay per view of the brand new era for this illustrious company and what a show we have in store for you, folks, this is an event you are not going to want to miss.....I am Jeff Thadeus, joined, as ever, by Jack Reynolds and legendary broadcaster Henry Lloyd.....gents, are you ready to get this show underway?

JR: I can't wait....look between the three of us we've been apart of some amazing events here in 6CW but tonight has a special feeling about it....they wrote us off, said we were finished, but yet here we are......risen from the ashes like a phoenix and back on pay per view.....I believe history will be made here this evening with some tremendous bouts...

HE: I agree....I've been here from day one and I've seen it all but I truly believe 6CW is entering a real golden era, we are going to get a real glimpse of that here this evening....

JT: We have seven matches signed and there is so much to look forward to.....the unsanctioned match between Hero and Vincent Costello, the Championship Scramble to crown the new United Kingdom Champion.....and what about the main event? Jackson Jackson will defend the 6CW Championship against Liam Wood...

HE: Tonight Liam Wood is going to become a four time world champion....you cannot fight against inevitability....

JR: Wood has a great chance and it's going to be a fantastic matchup.....but how about the return of Crime Lord when he takes on Scott Harris....Jimmy Phillips and Karl Kramer are going to collide in a heavyweight clash....Dante Phoenix and Engel Harlequin will battle in what has become an extremely personal feud...

JT: And you can spruce all that up with a submission bout between Damion Onyx and Perfect Jack.....don't tell us that pro wrestling is dying when you've got a card like this to look forward to....nobody does pay per view like 6CW and tonight you are going to see us in all of our glory...

JR: I think it's time we stopped talking and let the action get underway...

HE: I concur...

JT: Let's do it...

Karl Kramer is backstage at the Emirates Arena when he is approached by The Consultant. Kramer looks up briefly, before going back to adjust the tapes around his fists.

KK: I thought you would be keeping out of sight for your big reveal?

Kramer shakes his head and laughs.

KK: I still can't believe I am going through with this.

The Consultant says nothing but just watches Kramer prepare. He takes more tape and wraps it tightly around his right arm so his biceps bulge. He then throws his right arm back and forth against his left hand, making his palm red. Once satisfied, Kramer drops the tape to the floor and closes his eyes. He rolls his neck round and punches his fists against his legs. His mohawk has been spray painted red and black, and stands high and proud on Kramer's head. His blue trunks have been discarded and have now been replaced with red and back ones. Kramer takes a few deep breathes before staring straight ahead. We catch The Consultant smirking before nodding his head.

TC: It is funny how focused you become when you aren't thinking about hiding your true nature.

Kramer looks up at him.

TC: You weren't born to play the comedian. You weren't born to play the fan favourite either. You kept running from who you are instead of embracing the tools that you have.

KK: Being who I am got me into a whole heap of sh*t.

The Consultant, perhaps weary at the constant self-loathing, snaps back.

TC: And why should you have to apologise for that?! Why should you have to apologise for anything?! If you set your mind on it from the start, you could have destroyed everyone here. You are not in 6CW to be liked. You are in 6CW to win. Respect comes to those that have the bigger paycheck. Do you think Philips is the start?! Oh no, once you show him a level of ruthless aggression unseen since the golden era then the rest of the roster will take notice. Because right now you are a 6'2 , 367lb monster who is scared of his own f*cking shadow!

Kramer gets to his feet and slams the bench he was sitting on to the side. The Consultant is unmoved.

TC: What? You don't believe that? Well maybe this is the last time we are match 1 on a PPV! You see Karl, you are so used to saying please and thank you for the opportunity that you forget that you have within your power something that no-one else on the roster has.......

The Consultant puts his hands on Kramer's shoulder and pulls him down to his level.

TC: An insatiable urge for chaos, win or lose, that revolves around causing as much carnage as possible.

The Consultant steps back and sighs.

TC: You know, I went down this route with Vincent. He had the tools like you, but he was missing one vital ingredient that still made him a scared little boy. He was constantly trying to find the hook that would make him accepted by those around him. When he talked, he tried to entertain. When he performed, he tried to do anything to be noticed. From long monologues about darkness and light, to chest plates and frog splashes. He always needed a gimmick! Something that would make people think he had what it takes. Pleading on his knees to be given the ball.

The Consultant stares at Kramer.

TC: It never worked because his face didn't fit. It didn't matter how many times I served it on a plate for him; he was always let down by his urge to be........liked.

He lifts up the bench that had been violently discarded by Kramer and sits down.

TC: That's why The Consultancy was born. Johnny gave him the safety net where his obvious flaws would not be so damning. Looking for cash and playing it cool, but getting absolutely nowhere. While the fed crashed down around him, he didn't have the longevity to be asset anywhere else. To start again would mean to be alone.......as I wanted to move on to better things.

The Consultant stares at Kramer who is still intently listening.

TC: But you......you are different. When you say you don't give a sh*t about anyone, you mean it. Your whole life has been about rising up against the poor hand that life dealt you. You didn't need help. You didn't need sympathy. All you needed was the idiots to look the other way, so you didn't have to smack the taste out of their mouths. That is until you came here.......

Kramer drops his head.

TC: I never came back to change you Karl. I came back to rediscover who you are.

Karl whispers under his breath.

KK: The outcome is optional. But destruction is assured...

The Consultant nods his head.

TC: The only way to fight is through fear. I don't care about match type or title. But I want to rip these walls down so the fakes blow away on the wind. Win or lose, you make the statement that goes beyond rules, history or championships. Become the law onto yourself. Become the destinies destroyer. Become the Cannonball who smashes through anything standing in his way.

He stands and faces Kramer.

TC: Be what Vincent failed to be. Not just a winner. But a warrior.

Kramer takes a deep breath and starts to step from side to side. He smashes a hand against his chest a few times and rocks his head. He gives The Consultant an intense stare while continuing to move from side to side.

KK: Phillips isn't going to know what hit him.

Kramer then stops, hits his right bicep against his left palm again and starts to stride forward towards the door, pushing past The Consultant in the process. The Consultant watches him go, before picking up his cane and striding off to follow him.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW GENESIS RESULTS WEDNESDAY 26th Feb 2020 Empty Re: 6CW GENESIS RESULTS WEDNESDAY 26th Feb 2020

Post by JJJohnson Wed 26 Feb 2020, 11:16 pm

Bout 1
#1 Contender UK Championship
Jimmy Phillips vs Karl Kramer

JT: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, and welcome to the iconic 6CW Pay Per View, Genesis!

JR: It's now time for our first match up of the evening.

HL: And we are immediately into a high stakes affair, with the following contest being a Number One Contenders Match for the UK Championship.

JT: This promises to be a real heavyweight contest, both in terms of the type of action and the competitors involved.

HL: And without further ado, let's get to it!

The lights down and then the sound of Canon explodes out of the speaker before O Fortuna kicks in. Karl Kramer marches out onto the stage, he walks briskly down the rampway, slapping hands with the fans as he goes before stepping into the ring.

JR: Kramer looking to earn his first shot at a title here in 6CW, and against a man he certainly has issues with after the last edition of Proving Grounds.

"No less violent" roars out through the speakers and the crowd boo as the lights go down for the 20 second intro except for a red light illuminating stage area. Pyro as the heavy part kicks in then Phillips appears through the smoke of the pyro as red and white strobes. In ring he jumps on to apron and then steps in, before loosening up.

HL: I really like the attitude that Jimmy Phillips has shown lately, he's tired of being pushed over and has taken matters into his own hands, that's something you have to admire.

JT: I'm not sure it's won him many friends though.

HL: Being nice doesn't get you anywhere Jeff, look at you.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Karl Kramer and Jimmy Phillips stand in opposing corners, staring each other down as the ref stands in the middle of the ring. The two go in for a test of  strength and it ends at an impasse. Phillips goes in for another lock-up, Kramer forces him backwards but Phillips breaks free.

He dusts himself down and goes for another lock-up. Kramer smiles to himself and happily obliges, but this time seems to put more into it, driving Phillips firstly backwards and then sending him toppling over into the canvas.

Phillips gets up clearly smarting and runs in at Kramer, Kramer who hits a big two-armed tackle to knock him straight back down.

Phillips gets to his feet and again runs at Kramer, he bench-presses Phillips into the air and then drops him with a move similar to the world's strongest slam. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2............Kick out!

Kramer gets to his feet, he locks in an armbar hold. Phillips fights to his feet, and Kramer then throws him down to the mat with a hip toss. Kramer allows him up and then launches Phillips out across the ring with a release vertical suplex. Phillips rolls to his feet and Kramer bounces off the ropes, hitting a running shoulder block. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2...............Kick out!

Phillips forces the shoulder up. Karl Kramer allows him to his feet before firing in a series of big right hands. This backs Phillips into the ropes, Kramer dumps him over the top rope onto the ring apron. He then lifts up Phillips and hits a series of clubbing blows to the chest (ala Sheamus) stopping just before the 5 count.

Kramer rolls away Phillips in under the bottom rope, he lifts him to his feet and hits a powerslam before pushing Phillips towards the ropes. Kramer goes to the 2nd rope.

JT: Vader Bomb!

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Kramer allows Phillips to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and on the rebound, connects with a snap powerslam. Kramer bounces off the ropes, hitting a big back senton. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Phillips forces the shoulder up. Kramer sets up for a Scoop Slam but Phillips drops down the back. Phillips cracks a big elbow into the back of the head, Kramer falls into the ropes and Phillips grabs him by the waist, hitting a German suplex bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

JR: Phillips has got himself back into this one now.

HL: Two powerful individuals exchange some high-impact offence here, making it tough for either to gain a full advantage.

Jimmy Phillips brings Kramer to a vertical base, he then fires in some stiff European Uppercuts followed by some headbutts. Kramer slumps into the corner, Phillips then runs in and crashes a big clothesline into the side of the head. Karl Kramer walks out of the corner groggily straight into a snap powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Phillips rolls up to his feet, he begins stomping away on the head of Karl Kramer, who tries to roll away but Phillips drags him back to the middle of the ring and drops another knee into the face. Kramer is then allowed to rise to his feet by Phillips who connects with an overhead belly to belly suplex, quickly running to cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Phillips quickly synchs in a front facelock. He drags Kramer to his feet, smashing a number of knees into the face. Phillips stoops down, before hooking Kramer under the shoulders and connecting with a Northern lights suplex. Kramer gets to his feet, Phillips lifts him onto his shoulders and connects with a Samoan Drop, falling down on top of Karl Kramer into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2...............Kick out!

Jimmy Phillips lifts up Karl Kramer. He Irish whips him towards the corner, before sprinting in and nailing a big spear tackle to the abdomen. Phillips follows this up with a few more shoulder thrusts to the gut.
He then lifts Kramer onto the top rope, where he wraps some big punches up into the head. Phillips then lifts Kramer into the air and then plants him down into the canvas with a Muscle Buster. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2..............Kick out!

JR: Phillips has actually managed to secure a bit of control here.

Kramer forces the shoulder up, Phillips drags him to his feet and starts smashing punches into the chin. Kramer stumbles back, Phillips continues with the punches but Kramer manages to block one. He then fires back a series of punches himself which back Phillips into the ropes. Karl Kramer then whips him out across the ring and nails a sidewalk slam on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Kramer allows Phillips to his feet. He picks him up and then sends him into the mat with a scoop slam. Phillips gets to his feet, Kramer lifts him to his feet and runs to the corner, hitting a lawn dart into the turnbuckle. Phillips stumbles out of the corner, Kramer lifts him into the air and hits a big running powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........................2...................Kick out!

JR: Tremendous action here between these two!

Karl Kramer allows Phillips up to his feet, before cracking him with a big headbutt. Phillips falls into the ropes, Kramer throws him into the ropes...

JT: KARNAGE!

JR: And we know what follows the big spinebuster...

HL: Ducked by Phillips!

Phillips managed to avoid the huge impact move at the last moment, he quickly rolls Kramer up from behind.

Ref: 1........................2...........Kick out!

Kramer forces the shoulder up and gets to his feet but Phillips catches him off guard with a huge kick to the throat. Kramer collapses to the mat and Phillips covers again.

Ref: 1............................2..................Kick out!

Jimmy Phillips allows Karl Kramer to his feet, he kicks him in the gut and then lifts Phillips into the air. He walks around the ring before planting Kramer into the mat with a stalling suplex.
Kramer rolls to his feet, Phillips throws him into the ropes and then he plants him into the canvas with a pop-up powerbomb. He makes the cover once again.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Phillips locks in an armbar hold on Kramer, stomping away on the shoulder up. He lifts him to his feet and then throws Kramer into the ropes. He nails a big spinebuster. Kramer stumbles up, Phillips grabs him...

JR: TOUCHDOWN!

JT: That could finish it!

Ref: 1.....................2.....................Kick out!

Phillips beat the canvas in frustration, he steps back to the corner, waiting for Kramer to rise...

HL: GAME CHANGER...

JT: Kramer's turns to avoid it!

Kramer side steps the big clothesline, Phillips turns around and Kramer scoops him up under the shoulders and simply throws him across the ring.

Phillips rolls up...

JR: KARNAGE!

JT: Kramer lining up...

HL: AND IT CONNECTS!

JR: CANNONBALL RUN!

Ref: 1..............................................2..........................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JR: And this one is over!

JT: Karl Kramer wins it, and with it becomes the Number 1 contender to the 6CW UK Championship.

JR: What a fantastic match-up that was, two of 6CW's most powerful competitors throwing each other across the ring with reckless abandon.

HL: This looks like the first step in Kramer's path to domination, all being laid out for him by his genius uncle Charles Kramer.

Kramer has his arm raised in victory and then he exits the ring. He strides up he ramp as Charles Kramer walks out from backstage to greet him.

JT: Talk of the devil...

Kramer stares at his uncle for a moment and CK gives a round of applause. Karl snarls but nods his head as he walks past and into the backstage area, leaving his uncle with a grin on his face.

JR: That's how you kick off a pay per view...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW GENESIS RESULTS WEDNESDAY 26th Feb 2020 Empty Re: 6CW GENESIS RESULTS WEDNESDAY 26th Feb 2020

Post by JJJohnson Wed 26 Feb 2020, 11:33 pm

(The crowd boo as Johnny Lawless appears on the big screen. His hands folded in front of him and a grave expression on his face)

Lawless: Ladies and gentlemen what you are about to witness will not be for the feint at heart....

But I must make it clear that everything that follows could have been easily avoided if Dante Phoenix had just heeded my advice. I take no pleasure, there is no trace of enjoyment, in the fate that is due to befall Mr Phoenix at the hands of my client, Engel Harlequin.

Dante has convinced himself, as all addicts do, that someone else is to blame for his failures and flaws.....in his mind he has chosen to blame Engel Harlequin and myself for every bump in the road and every time he has let himself all of you down.....it is common place for a man in his position to do this, to seek out a fall guy, to project his own negativity and inability onto others....

But I did warn him.....I gave him every opportunity to turn this around and walk away.....because Engel Harlequin isn't a man that you can make feel guilty, you cannot make Engel Harlequin feel mercy....Engel Harlequin feels nothing.....he is a man born from chaos, a man that thrives in a world in which people like Dante Phoenix do not belong....

Engel Harlequin should not be trifled with....you do not make an enemy out of him and Dante Phoenix, unfortunately, is finding that out first hand....

There is a reason I broke the shackles of Engel's imprisonment, there is a reason why I chose him and in good time the whole picture will become clear to you all.....he is the best investment I ever made and there is nobody and nothing that can stop him from achieving everything that we have set out to....

Dante Phoenix should not have pursued this vendetta, he should not have chosen to hunt a man that who cannot and will not be tamed.....Engel Harlequin may be my investment but he is a law unto himself and I have no control over what he is about to do...

I can offer my apologies....to Dante Phoenix, to all of you and to any remaining family that Phoenix has left because in a few moments, in that very ring, you will watch the demise of a real prospect....you can cover your eyes and your ears, try to block out the screams of anguish and torment, but you cannot hide from inevitability....

This is not a fairytale, or a storybook where you get to decide the outcome.....the final chapter is already written and the pages of this book are stained in blood.....Dante Phoenix has chosen to follow Engel Harlequin down the rabbit hole and now he must live through what remains of this waking nightmare that he has been forced to endure.....

Soon Dante Phoenix will be incapacitated, beaten within an inch of his pitiful life, and in that moment he will look up at my client and beg him, plead with him, to end it all.....and although, as I have already explained, Engel Harlequin does not do mercy....I pray, I really do, that he will see reason and allow Mr Phoenix to join his loved ones in a grave of his own making...

(Huge boos ring around the arena)

Lawless: Just remember.....this, Dante, is on you....

(Lawless bows his head once more as the scene ends)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 26 Feb 2020, 11:50 pm

(The scene changes and Scott Harris is shown in the locker-room. The crowd cheer but Harris looks worse for wear as Miss Jessica walks in, her high heels clicking off the hard floor)

Harris: The hell do you want?

(Jessica looks mock offended)

Jessica: Play nice, Scotty.....unless you want to get rough? I could always get you worked up before your match...

(She bites her lip seductively)

Harris: I'd rather die...

(Jessica rolls her eyes and scowls)

Jessica: Speaking of which....like I'm thinking of totally not having this match with Crime Lord tonight...

(Harris leaps up from the bench in a flash)

Harris: Don't you dare even think about cancelling this...

(Jessica puts her hand on Harris' chest)

Jessica: So much testosterone, I like it....but you don't make the rules around here, Scott, and I've been going through your doctors report....

Harris: I'm fine...

(Jessica clicks her tongue)

Jessica: Severe concussion, internal bleeding.....I don't want a lawsuit on my hands for a dead body, Scotty....you're banged up enough as it is....and you think it's going to get any better?

Harris: Then get me a damn waiver and I'll sign it, I'll free you from your obligations, but nothing is stopping this match from happening.....Crime Lord targeted me, he brought the fight to my door and you can bet your implanted a55 that I'm gonna open it up and meet fire with fire...

Jessica: This is like so not implants.....I squat....how about you lay down and I'll show you...

(Harris snarls at her)

Harris: Are we done here? Because I've got preparation to do...

Jessica: It's bad enough that I've got Phoenix and the clown re-enacting some freaky Batman comic......I've got Hero and Costello wanting to put each other in the morgue and countless other scenarios where I'm just waiting to see another one of my superstars in a hospital bed....I don't actually know whether Helms or Cerberus will ever be able to compete again.....I can't have more blood on my hands...

Harris: Like I said, get my a waiver....

Jessica: Fine....I'll let the match go ahead, if you want it that bad, but listen to me very carefully, Scotty, because if this goes bad....if, as I expect, that Crime Lord beats you to a bloody pulp here tonight then you'll leave me with no choice but to suspend you until you're medically cleared and I mean really cleared....I don't care if it takes six months, you won't wrestle for this company again until I'm satisfied....and I take a lot of satisfying...

(Harris looks disgusted as Jessica smirks at him)

Harris: All you need to be concerned about is paying Crime Lord to sit at home on his a55 after I've snapped both of his legs here tonight......now why don't you go find him and relay that message....maybe he'll take you up on the offer to sneak out of an a55 beating...

(Jessica takes one last, very cold, look at Scott Harris and she shakes her head before walking from the room. Harris takes some deep breaths and winces from a pain in his head but then begins doing push-ups as the scene ends)

Last edited by JJJohnson on Wed 26 Feb 2020, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 26 Feb 2020, 11:55 pm

28th January - Proving Grounds

???: Dante Phoenix….

JR: That’s Johnny Lawless…

Lawless: You should be aware, Dante, that everyone has a file….everyone has a past….and with the correct skills and the correct connections there is no information that is off limits….nothing is private…

(Phoenix is still shown spinning around in the ring, anticipating an attack)

Lawless: I did warn you, I tried to protect you from this, but you have chosen your own path….you have chosen to go down the “rabbit hole” and now, unfortunately, your life is about to become a waking nightmare….all the ghosts and the demons you have run from, well let’s just say they’re about to pay you a visit…

(Lawless appears on the screen with a brown folder in his hand)

Lawless: I have to admit you’re far more interesting than I would have imagined….and this made for some very uncomfortable reading…

Such a shame what happened to your family….such a tragedy….and to know that you have to live with that guilt every single day, it must eat you up inside…especially considering the role you played, the fact it was your fault….you allowed your addictions to dictate your life….you rolled the dice with the fate of others, Dante…

JT: The hell is he talking about?

Lawless: And you’ve run from it ever since….you have refused to face up to reality…..but now you will, because you have no choice….this is the path you chose….

JR: OH GOD!

(The lights suddenly come back up and the crowd scream as Engel Harlequin spins Phoenix around and drills him with the “Self Fulfilling Prophecy”….Engel then produces a bottle and begins to unscrew it)

Lawless: How long have you hidden from your addiction, Dante? How long have you pretended as though you weren’t responsible for what happened to your loved ones? You chose that path and now you have chosen this one….call it fate, call it karma, call it whatever you like…but now you must face up to what you have done…

(Engel’s laughter fills the air as he rests Phoenix’ head in his lap and begins to pour the liquid from the bottle into Phoenix’ mouth and all over his face. The crowd are booing as Engel continues to laugh hysterically)

JR: If it’s true what Lawless is saying and Dante Phoenix has battled alcoholism in his past then this is sick….they are force-feeding him the substance that has taken so much from his life…

JT: Nothing, it seems, is out of bounds for this incredibly dangerous duo of Lawless and Harlequin….the fact that Harlequin now has a purpose to his actions is disturbing, I worry for the future of this company…

HE: I’d be worrying for the future of Dante Phoenix right now…

(Lawless smiles from the big screen as Engel empties the bottle and then stands, dropping the empty vessel down next to Phoenix)

Lawless: Consider this your first trip down memory lane, Dante….and also your very last opportunity to walk away….if this does not deter you then I assure you that it will not stop until there is nothing of you left….

I only have so much influence over him…

(Engel continues to laugh at what he has done and then he climbs from the ring and shuffles across the walkway)

JR: This is harrowing to watch….maybe the darkest thing we have seen tonight and that takes some doing…

JT: Dante Phoenix needs to seriously consider his next step….because I do not foresee a happy ending here…

12th February - Proving Grounds

(Dante Phoenix opens up in an interview about the tragedy that befell his family and their deaths in a car crash. Blames himself as he wasn’t there due to his alcohol addiction and then he targets Engel Harlequin for making him relive the worst moments of his life. Phoenix knows Engel is trying to put him off and that Lawless is behind the whole thing but Dante will not rest until he gets even with Harlequin now. He believes it is the only way to get himself back on track. Lawless confronts him but Engel attacks from behind and puts a cloth over his mouth that incapacitates him (laced with drugs). Lawless smirks as Phoenix hallucinates (think Scarecrow toxin in Batman) and sees a flaming car, hears the screams of his family. Lawless’s voice can be heard telling Phoenix that he warned him but now it is too late to turn back. At Genesis his wish is granted and he can meet Engel Harlequin one on one but if he thinks he’s lived a nightmare already then he has no idea what’s to come)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 26 Feb 2020, 11:57 pm

Bout 2
Dante Phoenix vs Engel Harlequin

Dante Phoenix vs Engel Harlequin

JT: Next up here at Genesis, folks, we have a match that has got very personal, very quickly…

(An image of Dante Phoenix and Engel Harlequin appears on the big screen)

JR: Dante Phoenix has been chasing that elusive first victory here in 6CW…..he blamed that poor run of form on an opening night attack from Engel Harlequin so convinced himself that getting even would turn fortune in his favour…

HE: Probably the worst decision he’s ever made…

JT: Phoenix seems to have played right into Engel Harlequin’s mindgames….

JR: Are they Engel’s or are they Johnny Lawless’s?

JT: That remains to be seen….the dynamic between Harlequin and Lawless is certainly intriguing and downright worrying….but what we do know is that in recent weeks they have sought to mentally, as well as physically, destroy Dante Phoenix….

JR: They have forced Phoenix to relive the horrors of his past, losing his family in a tragic car crash, and tonight Harlequin will look to compound that misery in a one on one clash…

HE: Phoenix asked for this….I’m not condoning what he has been subjected to but he pinpointed and pursued Engel….even when Johnny Lawless warned him not to…

JT: Lawless advised Phoenix against “going down the rabbit hole” but now here we are….there’s no turning back…

There are cheers from the crowd as “Into the first” booms through the speakers and Dante Phoenix walks out onto the stage. His hair has been cut shorter and his eyes are darkened with weariness. He barely acknowledges the crowd’s reaction as he walks down the ramp and then slides under the bottom rope…

JR: A little change to our arena set-up tonight, folks….no walkway…..traditional ramp and aisleway….

JT: It is pay per view after all…

JR: Absolutely…..Dante Phoenix looks like a man on a mission, there’s no bravado tonight…

JT: Phoenix is a showman and even during his losing streak he has maintained that….but tonight he looks different, and I’m not just talking about his haircut…

HE: He’s been mentally tormented by Engel Harlequin, that will do things to you….

JR: Phoenix was also doused in alcohol by his nemesis after years in recovery for a former addiction….he has been pushed beyond the normal limits of what we see in this business….

JT: But as you said; he asked for this fight and he’s about to get it….

Phoenix paces the ring, his eyes never moving from the stage, and then the lights dim inside the arena. The familiarly eerie music of the carnival starts to fill the airwaves…

JR: Without a doubt this man is the most chaotic, unstable superstar we have ever had in 6CW…

JT: I agree….but there has been more of a method to his madness since pairing up with Lawless, it’s almost ordered chaos….

HE: We’ve always said that if Engel could control his demonic edge and utilise it to a gameplan then he would take some stopping…..are we seeing the Era of Engel?

JT: I don’t believe 6CW or any company could survive such a catastrophe….but this man has so many victims on his list since we re-opened our doors, will he add another tonight? And if he does, how long can he be kept away from the mountain top?

The lights come back on and the crowd boo as Engel is shuffling his way down the ramp, a smirk on his distorted features. Dante Phoenix is just glaring out at him with a furious hatred…

JT: You can feel the hate radiating from Phoenix here……HERE WE GO!

*Crowd pop

JR: WASTING NO TIME!

Engel walks out of the aisle to the base of the ring as Dante Phoenix sprints to the ropes and front flips over the top, wiping out his foe on the outside. Phoenix holds his back but is almost immediately on his feet and he waits for Engel to start standing…..BOOM!

JT: Dante Phoenix is going all out here….he’s taking the fight to Engel Harlequin….he wants him to feel some form of what he’s been forced to endure…

Phoenix leaps into a front dropkick that sends Harlequin crashing into the steel steps. The referee is yelling for Dante to bring the action in the ring but the Canadian just ignores him. Phoenix rips up the ring apron and he drags a steel chair out from underneath….

HE: This isn’t a no disqualification match…

JT: This isn’t a match right now…..

CRACK!

Engel is back up, momentarily, but then Dante just throws the steel chair right at his skull and knocks him back to the floor. The crowd are cheering and chanting Phoenix’ name…

JR: I knew there was something different about Dante Phoenix tonight….he’s not here to put on a show, he’s here to hurt someone…

Engel staggers up, laughing, and he stumbles over to the announce area. Phoenix grabs the chair again and he sets it up before sprinting forward. He leaps onto the chair and then onto the steel steps before launching himself high through the air with a legdrop across the back of Engel’s neck, crushing him down into the top of the announce table….

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

JT: Amazing show of improvisation from Dante Phoenix….I guess there’s a little of that showman still in there…

Phoenix grabs the head of Harlequin and he beats it down into the table, continuously, but each time Harlequin’s head hits the wood he just bursts into laughter…

JR: It’s like he enjoys it…

JT: It’s almost soul destroying for his opposition….because Engel likes pain…

Harlequin stumbles away, once more, and Phoenix gives chase but this time Engel sidesteps and sends Dante into the ringpost. Dante holds his face and Engel kicks him in the stomach…

HE: AVERSION…

Engel looks to land the big DDT on the solid floor but Dante runs him backwards and they collide into the steel steps once more. Phoenix staggers away to reveal a huge laceration on his forehead…

JT: That was where Phoenix hit the ringpost….he is busted badly…

HE: He turned this into a fight so it was always a possibility…

Phoenix tries to blink the blood out of his vision and then he grabs the steel chair again. Engel puts his hand on the steel steps and tries to pull himself up…..CRACK!

JR: JEEZ!

Dante smashes the chair down across the back of Engel’s head and drives it into the steps. Engel drops into a seated position as Phoenix goes under the ring again…

JT: It is clear to see that Dante Phoenix has not come here to wrestle Engel Harlequin tonight….he just wants his pound of flesh…

JR: I can’t say I blame him….must be something in the air because after what we witnessed two weeks ago inside the Torture Chamber, the sinister violence has continued…

HE: And we still have an unsanctioned match to come tonight….

There are huge cheers from the crowd as Phoenix drags a fifteen-foot ladder out from under the apron. He carries it around to the announce area and begins to set it up…

JT: I’m so glad they relocated our table up here on the stage….

JR: It doesn’t always save us….but Dante Phoenix clearly has some evil intentions here….

HE: Engel has been rubbing off on him…

Engel is slowly getting back to his feet, still laughing amidst the spluttering, and Phoenix drags him around and slams him against the side of the ladder. Dante then begins to rip the coverings off of one of the tables…

JT: This doesn’t look good…

Phoenix holds one of the monitors in his hands and he looks to bring it down on Engel’s head but Harlequin responds first with a heavy punch to the gut, doubling Dante over. Engel snatches the monitor and then drives it upward under the chin of Phoenix…

JR: Despite the damage he has already sustained, Engel is firing back…

JT: As he always does…he knows no bounds….

Harlequin gets to his feet and he smashes the monitor into the side of Phoenix’ head, knocking him down, before tossing the weapon away. Engel then reaches under the apron and he retrieves a bag…

HE: What on earth….

JT: It’s that damn stuff again….look, the same stuff he tried drugged Dante with two weeks ago…

JR: This needs to be stopped….it’s sick…

Engel douses a cloth in some liquid he pours from a bottle and then he approaches Phoenix. Dante is trying to rub blood from his face as Harlequin comes from behind and puts the cloth over his face…

JT: Dammit….he’s going to render him unconscious…

JR: And then what? This is sick…

*Crowd pop

JT: Not today…

Phoenix, in pure desperation, has no choice but to launch his foot backward and between the legs of Engel Harlequin. Engel stumbles away, on agony, as Dante rips the cloth from his face and takes huge gulps of air…

JR: Dante knows how close he came there….he knows Engel would have been free to torture him however he liked…

JT: But even the maniacal Engel Harlequin can’t take a shot between the legs….Dante showing that he can fight dirty, too…GOT HIM!

Dante yells at Engel to stand up, his anger evident across his blood-stained face, and then he nails a huge leaping roundhouse kick (Black Mass) to the jaw of his rival, the impact of which causes Engel to fall across the announce table. The referee is on the outside, pleading with Dante, but Phoenix ignores the official as he points to the top of the ladder….

*Huge cheers from the crowd

JR: Nothing is stopping Dante Phoenix tonight…

JT: Engel Harlequin and Johnny Lawless have been kings of the xtreme in their time but Dante Phoenix is coming for the moniker….

The flashbulbs go off and the anticipation in the crowd grows as Phoenix makes his way to the top of the ladder. He stares around the arena, drawing upon the energy of the audience, and then looks down upon Engel….

HE: Harlequin hasn’t moved….

JT: I don’t think that’s likely anytime soon….Phoenix knows it too……OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

JR: WHAT HAPPENED?

Phoenix stands tall on the ladder and then he launches himself off the top with a picture perfect senton bomb. He hurtles down toward Engel Harlequin when someone pulls the “clown” from the table and causes Phoenix to plough through with devastating impact….

JT: That damn Johnny Lawless….what an absolute piece of trash…

HE: He’s protecting his investment….it’s what he always says….Engel Harlequin is, potentially, his money maker…that’s what he got him released from the asylum…

JT: He has absolutely no business interjecting himself here…

Crowd: A55hole x10 (amidst heavy booing)

JR: These people are disgusted at what they have just witnessed…..Dante Phoenix is going to need medical attention, as soon as possible, because that was one hell of a bad landing…

JT: Phoenix still hasn’t moved….he was busted open, badly, early on and now this…

HE: He took the fight to Engel, that can’t be denied…

JR: And bested him, without Lawless’ help Engel was getting driven through that table….Phoenix showed tonight that he can tough it out…

Lawless is holding Engel up as he stares over at the wreckage of the table and the unconscious form of Dante Phoenix. EMT’s are on hand to attend to Phoenix but then Engel pulls himself free of Lawless’ grip…

JT: Stop him…

Engel is laughing as he drags Phoenix up by the hair and rolls him into the ring. The EMT’s and the referee try to stop him but he scares them off as Lawless just stands and watches on…

JR: Lawless should be stopping this now…

HE: Can he stop Engel?

JR: I think that man carries a whole lot more power and sway over Harlequin than you think…

Engel rolls in after Phoenix, who is still bleeding badly and desperately groggy, and then he drags him up. The crowd are booing as Engel continues to laugh and then he drills him into the mat…

JT: SELF-FULFILLING PROPHENCY TO RUB SALT IN THE GODDAMN WOUNDS!

JR: And now Lawless wants to exercise some control…

Engel kneels over his bloodied victim for a moment and then Lawless beckons for him to follow backstage. Engel takes one last look at Phoenix and laughs before rolling out after his cohort. The EMT’s enter the ring now to resume their treatment…

HE: Dante Phoenix would be wise to take this beating and move on…there’s no good that can come of going to war with Engel Harlequin…

JT: I’m inclined to agree with you but I’m not sure Phoenix is going to listen to reason…Engel and Lawless have made this so personal….

JR: But how far is this going to go? Because Phoenix is in a bad way here…..I know he took the fight to Engel but look how it has ended…..you can’t keep taking these kinds of beatings…

JT: I have no idea, I can’t answer that….folks we’re about to head backstage so take a moment, after what we have just witnessed, because there is still so much more to come here tonight at 6CW Genesis…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 12:07 am

(The scene is backstage in the trainer's room where a medical officer is applying an icepack to the back of Perfect Jack's neck. Miss Jessica is stood in the doorway as Jack looks up)

PJ: Save it...

Jessica: You like totally don't even know why I'm here...

PJ: I can guess and I'm not interested.....I know you're going around trying to preserve your image as doing what's best for the talent but we both know that's (beep)….I've known you too long to fall for that....you're watching your own a55 as usual because you think Frost will recover and pull the plug on you if he believes you're endangering us...

(Jessica glares at Jack for a moment and then she smirks)

Jessica: You're a smart one....like why did we never hook up?

PJ: Because you repulse me?

Jessica: Please, you'd definitely do me....everyone would...

PJ: Skanks like you are ten a penny, Jess....now unless there's any other reason for you to drop by, I suggest you leave me the hell alone...

(Jessica looks at the EMT)

Jessica: He's good?

Medic: He's banged up, there's swelling and, despite what he says, a fair amount of pain....but he's passed all his checks and, although I'd advise him not to, I can see no insurmountable reason as to why he can't compete here tonight....

(Jack flashes a smirk at Jessica)

PJ: What he's saying is that I'm absolutely perfect....

Jessica: Maybe once, Jack, but you're slowing down....maybe it's time to call it a day...

PJ: Is that compassion?

Jessica: No I just hate seeing your face every day and I'd love you off my roster...

PJ: You old romantic, maybe there's hope for us yet, Jess...

(Jessica clicks her tongue as she turns to leave the room)

Jessica: In your dreams, loser

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 12:19 am

(The crowd pop as O'Callaghan is shown in the backstage area with Christy James. OC is pacing back and forth as the noise from inside the arena itself grows louder)

CJ: O'Callaghan.....tonight you will compete in a twenty minute scramble match to determine the new United Kingdom Champion....now this is a title you have held before so I have to ask is the motivation there to become a two time champion?

OC: Christy once upon a time they called me the champ, champ....UK and International Titles simultaneously as I declared myself as the hottest prospect in the business......you have to understand, baby girl, that I'm collecting all the accolades and all the goddamn goal so nobody, and I mean nobody, needs to question the desire or motivation of this man right here...

Winning the United Kingdom Championship tonight is just a step on the road to where I belong.....this train is stopping at every available opportunity but it does not stop until O'Callaghan is wearing the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship and the rest of these sorry sons of b1tches are bowed down at the feet of their king....

CJ: How do you prepare for this kind of match? What tactics do you employ knowing it's going the full twenty? Do you approach it differently, conserve energy?

OC: I'm like a goddamn stallion, Christy, so I can approach this match just however the hell I like....that means I can go in there and put on a clinic from bell one, outwrestle all these fools and score the one and only fall of the entire match....or I can wait, I can bide my time and let these suckers believe they actually have a chance....watch that clock tick down and then BAM!

(Christy jumps)

OC: Shatter their dreams and their jaws.....because I dictate what happens, I dictate the pace and the outcome and all that matters is that when the twenty minutes is up you are looking at the next United Kingdom Champion....

And those other four idiots can pump up their balls all they like, talk up their chances like they really have any, but they all know that the gold belongs to me and if they even dream of trying to steal it they best wake up and apologise....

And then the mink coat is going on, you can take your panties off Christy because you won't need them for the after party baby....the champagne will be flowing and the celebrations are going to last all night.....

Now watch me go take my throne!

(O'Callaghan tips Christy a wink, causing her to shake her head with a laugh, before walking out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 12:39 am

Bout 3
Submission Rules
Damion Onyx vs Perfect Jack

Back at ringside as "I am perfection" booms through the speakers to a standing ovation from the fans inside the arena. Perfect Jack makes his way out onto the stage, determination etched all over his features.

JT: Folks this next match will be contested under submission rules....only way to win is by making your opponent tap or if the referee seems a competitor unable to continue...

JR: Seems the only way to settle what has become a very bitter feud between the legendary Perfect Jack and the up and coming Damion Onyx...

HE: it's time for Jack to move aside and make room for the new era of 6CW.....Damion Onyx showed him two weeks ago that he doesn't belong anymore...

JT: Henry is of course referring to a heinous, cowardly, assault by Onyx on Jack before their match had even started....

HE: Onyx took advantage of Jack's ageing years and poor anticipation....in years gone by Jack would have known what was coming, heck he's done it to plenty of people himself...

JR: This all started when Jack humbled Onyx over a month ago.....Onyx did not believe Jack could beat him and was left red faced.....he returned the favour a fortnight ago so tonight is the rubber match....both men believe themselves submission experts so this should be a classic...

JT: We know Jack is an exceptional submission wrestler....we have seen it so many times in his career.....it's what led him to the 6CW Championship...

JR: Another bone of contention for Onyx as he was unable to capture the big one during the Iron Man Tournament....

HE: He still went on a great run for a rookie...

JT: Nobody is doubting that.....but he came up short and now he has to rebuild.....a win for either man here tonight is going to throw them right into the mix for future opportunities...

Jack rolls under the bottom rope and begins to perform some stretches as "True friends" then echoes out to a cacophony of boos from the 6CW Universe.

JT: No love in Glasgow for Damion Onyx...

HE: They just don't appreciate a true superstar in the making...

JR: I think it's more to do with his obnoxious attitude....

HE: He's Vegan that makes him better than all of the disgusting meat eaters of the world, get over it...

Onyx appears on the stage and he sneers at the reception he is receiving before he lowers his jacket to the floor and begins his walk to the ring. Perfect Jack's eyes never wander from his rival...

JT: You have to wonder how kind of condition Perfect Jack is in here....he's cleared to compete but no way is he at full capacity following the attack from Onyx two weeks ago....he was DDT'd on solid steel....

HE: And that will prove the difference....Onyx is younger and fresher, he is the future.....this could very well be the end of Perfect Jack here tonight...

The referee steps in between both men as Onyx climbs through the ropes and PJ immediately steps forward to meet him. They exchange unpleasantries....

JT: Onyx' power and superb conditioning against the veteran nous of Perfect Jack.....this should be a thrilling contest...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match-up off. Perfect Jack and Damien Onyx circle the ring, staring each other down before eventually going for the lock-up. Perfect Jack pushes Onyx down to one knee and then applies a side headlock.

Onyx gets up off his knee to a vertical base and goes a belly to back suplex, Perfect Jack lands on his feet behind Onyx and then immediately grabs the legs of Onyx and flips him forward onto his face. Jack immediately starts attacking the legs of Onyx with a series of stomps, but Onyx manages to roll on his back and boots away at Perfect Jack from on the canvas.

JT: That's a technique you often seeing employed in MMA as a form of self defence.

Jack is forced to take a step back and Onyx kips up to his feet. Perfect Jack runs in at him but Onyx uses his size advantage to throw Perfect Jack down into the canvas with a hip toss. Perfect Jack rolls up to his feet and Onyx connects with a 2nd hip toss.
Again Perfect Jack rolls to his feet and this time Onyx connects with an arm drag takedown, keeping the hold applied and transitioning onto his feet, keeping an armbar applied.

JR: First submission of the evening!

JT: And a very quick escape to the ropes from Perfect Jack.

HL: That's going to be a sign of things to come, it's going to take plenty of attempts and variety to catch out someone as well versed in this art as Perfect Jack.

Onyx smiles at the escape, almost knowing it wasn't going to work. Jack pulls himself up using the ropex, Onyx kicks him viciously in the side and Perfect Jack lurches forward. Onyx runs the ropes and goes for a facewash kick but Perfect Jack sidesteps. Onyx's leg gets caught on the ropes and Perfect Jack takes advantage of this opportunity, hitting a series of boots to the standing leg of Onyx.

The Vegan Messiah manages to free himself off the ropes, Perfect Jack clenches him by the waist and throws Onyx down to the mat with a German suplex. Perfect Jack rolls Onyx onto his front, he grabs the right knee of the relative newcomer to 6CW and repeatedly drives it down to the canvas.

Perfect Jack quickly attempts to synch in a calf-crusher like move on Onyx but again he manages to roll onto his back and boot away at Perfect Jack until he falls backward towards the corner.

JT: That looks as if it will be Onyx's main form of defence.

JR: And it certainly seems as if Jack's main target will be the legs of Onyx, in particular the right leg, looking to set up for the figure four perhaps.

Onyx gets up to his feet, he marches towards Perfect Jack in the corner who hits him with a big right hand. Damien Onyx replies with one of his own, he then pummels a couple more big shots into Perfect Jack who falls into the turnbuckles.

He then follows this up with a series of driving shoulder thrusts up into the stomach of Perfect Jack, Onyx proceeds to scoop Perfect Jack over his shoulders and then runs to the middle of the ring and connects with a big gutbuster.

PJ clenches at his abdomen, Onyx follows this up with a series of quick boots to the gut before then running the ropes and hitting a double foot stomp onto the stomach. Onyx then changes tact, he grabs the right arm of Perfect Jack stretching out before hitting a series of knee drops down into the right shoulder. He then applies another armbar hold.

JR: Again, the area of attack looks clear from Onyx's perspective as well.

HL: He's going for the arm of Jack, which again is setting up for his trademark submission, this time the Kimura Hold.

JT: And the added bonus of that is you also take out a method of attack for Jack, you need your arms for a lot of different submission holds.

JR: If Onyx can weaken them enough, he could get himself into a very advantageous position.

Perfect Jack gets up to his feet, he ducks his head under the right shoulder of Onyx and goes for a Northern Lights suplex but it's blocked by Onyx, he clenches Jack in a front facelock hold and then plants him into the canvas with a DDT.

Onyx follows this up with a series of stomps, both standing and leaping, down onto the arm of Perfect Jack. He then grabs Jack by the arm and drags him towards the corner, he rests the arm of Perfect Jack on the bottom rope and then proceeds to stomp away on it. He then attempts to apply the Becky Lynch submission the Disarmer but its too close to the ropes and Perfect Jack manages to grab the ropes quickly.
Damien Onyx breaks the submission hold, he goes for a normal armbar and brings PJ to a vertical base and then climbs to the top rope with a hold of Jack's arm still.

JT: Onyx, New School in so many, going for the Old School!

Onyx walks along the top rope but Jack boots and Onyx's legs give way underneath him, causing Onyx to get crotched on the top rope. Perfect Jack then rocks the top rope up and down, putting Onyx into a very precarious predicament as the crowd wince for him.

Perfect Jack then drags him down from the top rope down to the canvas. He grabs the right leg of Onyx and then proceeds to twist, bend and generally contort the leg and knee in various directions.

HL: I'm not sure limbs are supposed to bend quite like that.

Perfect Jack eventually stops with those attack, he allows Onyx to his feet and then connects with a big atomic drop. Perfect Jack then snapmares Onyx down to the canvas, Perfect Jack follows that up with a series of big elbows to the back of the head.

With Onyx slumped down, Perfect Jack again goes on to attack the legs of the relative newcomer by slamming the knee into the canvas. PJ then locks in a calf-crusher hold on Onyx.

JT: The hold is fully synched in on this occassion.

Onyx tries to shuffle backwards towards the ropes but Perfect Jack brings him back to the middle of the ring. He leans back further in the hold but his arm gives way when trying to prop himself up, meaning that he can't apply full pressure.

JR: That's where Onyx's gameplan reaps its benefits.

Onyx uses this temporary lapse to gain some space and momentum to drive back to the rope and lie underneath it, forcing the break of hold. Perfect Jack gets to his feet and starts booting away at Onyx who rolls towards the outside.

Perfect Jack goes to the top rope, he waits for Onyx to rise and then goes for a big crossbody block but Onyx catches him across the chest. Onyx then runs towards the railings and throws Perfect Jack into them. Onyx hits a series of knees down into the arm before dragging Perfect Jack towards the steel steps.

He places the arms of Perfect Jack onto the steps, he climbs to the top one and proceeds to drive a series of stomps down into the arm. Damien Onyx then rolls Perfect Jack under the bottom rope and into the ring. Onyx steps into the ring, he lifts up Perfect Jack and hits a Short Irish whip, pulling Jack close enough to hit a Northern Ligthts suplex and then bridges over into the armbar submission hold once more.

HL: Armbar again locked in.

JR: Just struggling to get the Kimura hold applied, which is a far more potent version.

Jack manages to roll through the armbar hold and lock one of his own in. Onyx is quickly up to his feet but this actually works to the advantage of Perfect Jack, who releases himself from the hold and then nails a chopblock on Damien Onyx.

PJ lifts up Onyx and hits a 2nd chopblock. He grabs Onyx by the leg and drags him to the corner, before stomping away on the leg. He then crashes the leg of Onyx into the steel ring post repeatedly. Jack then rests the leg of Onyx on the bottom rope, he goes to the 2nd rope and hits a stomp onto the leg.

JT: And now the figure four is locked in!

HL: For the first time in this contest, Onyx looks in very real trouble.

Perfect Jack wrenches back on the hold, with the pain etched across the face of both competitors. Jack leans back for a few moments, before having to stop that due to the pain it's causing his arm but continues with the normal figure four leg lock.

Onyx tries to get towards the ropes but Perfect Jack works his way backwards, bringing Onyx with him back towards the centre of the ring. Jack continues to apply the pressure but Onyx changes tact, no longer looking to escape the hold.

JR: Onyx has rolled onto his front, reversing the pressure of the hold.

JT: But not looking to win it with that either, it's making it much easier for him to crawl to the rope and break the hold.

HL: And there is the break!

The two men slowly stir to their feet, with the crowd now cheering loudly for both of them, in awe of the action unfolding in front of them. Onyx throws a wild punch but Perfect Jack easily ducks underneath that. He boots Onyx in the stomach and goes for the Perfect Plex but Damien Onyx blocks.

PJ attempts it again but again Onyx blocks, he cracks a knee into the stomach and then applies a front facelock of his own. He then connects with a Double Arm DDT on Perfect Jack. Onyx then grabs the right fist of Jack, he holds it in the air...

JT: Breaking the digits ala Pete Dunne!

Jack yelps in pain as Onyx smirks to himself. He then lifts Perfect Jack to his feet, grabbing him by the throat. He then drives him down with a chokeslam backbreaker...

JR: Another change of tact from Onyx...

JT: CHOKE HOLD APPLIED!

Damien Onyx locks in a rear naked choke hold on Perfect Jack, looking to force either a tap or to put the veteran competitor to sleep. Onyx wrenches back on the hold repeatedly but Perfect Jack is showing good signs of fight.

Onyx wraps his legs around the waist of Perfect Jack as he looks to cut off even more air, but Perfect Jack manages to get up to a vertical base. He drives backwards towards the corner and slams Onyx into the turnbuckles, forcing the release.

Perfect Jack frees himself and steps away from the corner. Damien Onyx runs in at him, Perfect Jack goes for a clothesline but Onyx ducks it, he grabs the arm of Jack and spins him around. Onyx leaps into the air and wraps his legs around the arm of Jack to pull him down to the mat...

HL: KIMURA!

JT: He's finally got it applied!

JR: Perfect Jack needs to escape and quickly, this could break his arm if it's applied too long.

Perfect Jack wriggles desperately on the canvas, trying to free himself from the hold. He hits forearms and punches to the head but Onyx somehow battles through them, keeping the grip applied. Perfect Jack is screaming in pain but refuses to give up when asked by the ref.

Onyx pulls back even further but still Perfect Jack fights and wriggles and squirms with the hold still applied. He manages to move around enough to get a part of his body under the rope to force the break.

JR: Incredible battling from Perfect Jack.

Damien Onyx pounds the mat in frustration before going back on the attack. He lifts up Perfect Jack and slings him over his shoulders. He hits a big shoulderbreaker, and then another.

JT: Setting up for another Kimura.

JR: Going for one more shoulderbreaker first!

Perfect Jack manages to drop down the back, he then chopblocks Onyx down to the canvas. Perfect Jack walks around the front and lifts up Onyx, as if setting up for the Perfect Plex, but then takes his legs away instead with a vicious Dragon Screw Leg Whip.

Jack lifts up Onyx and connects with a 2nd Dragon Screw Leg Whip, and then a 3rd one. PJ then drags Onyx to the corner, he places his leg on the bottom rope and then stomps away repeatedly. Perfect Jack stops with those attacks, moving the leg onto the 2nd rope. Perfect Jack follows that up with a 4 successive dropkicks.

Perfect Jack drags Damien Onyx away from the corner, turning him around and then locks in the Figure Four Leg Lock.

JR: Figure Four Locked In!

JT: And look at that gameplan from Jack, he moved Onyx away from the corner and then also positioned himself so he is in between Onyx and the ropes.

HL: Veteran move and I think it's going to pay off here.

Damien Onyx yells in pain as Jack applies more and more pressure to the leg that he has been working over the entire contest. Onyx attempts to shuffle back but it's too far away and Jack brings him back to the middle of the ring, wrenching back further on the hold, withstanding his own pain to do so.

JR: Onyx is fighting but it can only last so long, this hold is locked in too firmly.

JT: Perfect Jack continues to wrench back on it...

HL: And there it is!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

After withstanding the pressure for as long as he possibly could, Onyx taps against the canvas.

JT: My god what a match-up!

JR: Incredible match between these two.

HL: And what a win that was for Perfect Jack, hugely impressive to come out on top in that war of attrition. I didn't think he could do it....I'm in shock...

JT: Jack rolling back the years to show he's still a real contender here in 6CW....I have a feeling big opportunities will follow this victory...

JR: And for Onyx well he's going to need to learn a little humility and start over...

JT: Onyx proved, once again, that he is a future star in the making but tonight is not his night....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 12:43 am

The scene opens in a personal gym, weights are set up in the corner. We can hear somebody working out off-camera. The camera moves through the gym, showcasing snapshots of headlines from over the years.

CRIME LORD WINS 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

CAN ANYBODY BEAT THE LORD OF CRIME?

CRIME LORD RETIRES

As the camera moves through the gym they pass a cabinet filled with championships, the 6WF World Championship taking pride of place on the top shelf. The camera continues and stops on Crime Lord bench pressing an impressive set of weights. Crime Lord sits up, picks up a towel and wipes his head down and lays it over his neck. He is wearing a vest and jogging pants.

Crime Lord is clearly older, his longer beard now contains a lot of grey and his receding hair is buzzed short. He bears the scars of past wars across his forehead, face and arms. His face is creased with years of anger. Despite this, Crime Lord may be in better shape than for much of his career - his lack of time on the road and active wrestling giving him time to recover and build himself up. Crime Lord wipes his brow again and begins to speak.

CL: Long time no see....

I have been watching, I have been listening and I have not been happy. It's been more than five years since I last stepped foot in a ring, I was happily retired, content to watch from the sidelines and confident that my legacy was secured. It was decided - Crime Lord was the most dominant and feared competitor this industry had ever seen. 6WF may have been dead, 6CW was being phoenixed and there were still some pretenders, but every player in the game knew who the real champion was...ME. It didn't matter if I was retired, it didn't matter if the latest flavour of the month came along, it didn't matter who else had a dramatic return. Crime Lord was champion for all time.

Crime Lord cracks his knuckles as his anger clearly shows.

CL: Then things started to change. My place in history was under threat. As 6CW came back, as old and new names emerged - my legacy was being dismissed. No longer was I the Iron Man, no longer was I held up as the example of the destructive force - I was Crime Lord..."good for his time". Supposedly the new breed and those of my generation who could still keep up were better than me. I was a relic of a time gone by. A time when hardcore wrestling reigned supreme, where we wrestled two shows a week - where the competition for the top was fierce. That time wasn't anything to the standards of today. The wrestling of 2020 was "quicker", "harder" and Crime Lord could only succeed in his own era.

What a load of sh*t.

Crime Lord rubs his greyer beard.

CL: I was the best then and I'm still the best now. I look at this current crop and I can't believe that there is even a comparison. This lot wouldn't have been able to stand the heat that I thrived under for my entire career. The only reason Jackson Jackson is at the top of the tree right now is climbed out of it.

I watched Scott Harris, this pretender who thinks he can just slide into this business with a few years of MMA under his belt. This isn't a sport, son, this is all-out warfare and I felt sick. This was someone walking around and acting as if he could do it all - that it was only a matter of time before he would dominate 6CW and wrestling. I looked around me - at my house, my championships, the accolades and I thought I could live with it. I thought that I could cope with the lack of respect and I could simply relish in all I had achieved and leave it all alone.

But that itch...the nagging pain right in the centre of my head...it wouldn't go away. I knew there was only one thing I could do - so I came to Glasgow. I walked straight into the Emirates Arena - nobody suspected a thing. Security let me right in, who would question a legend turning up to support the show. Then I waited and before long who comes wheeling through on a stretcher but Scott Harris himself...I thought I'd get a fight, I knew he'd been in a match but I thought he'd at least be able to walk himself out. I should have known better that he was used to fights being stopped as soon as they get scary. That's when I struck.

Crime Lord starts laughing, a couple of gold teeth catch the light.

CL: I don't hate Scott Harris - I hate what he represents. He represents everybody forgetting about the past, forgetting about me. You know what they say about the past though? Those who forget it are doomed to repeat it. I am back! And I am looking for blood. First it's Harris, then it will be somebody else and somebody else and I will not stop until I am done. I am here to finish what I started all of those years ago and leave nobody in doubt who the best ever is. I am not hear to make friends, I am not here to join the latest "crew" - I am a killing machine and will not stop until I know my job is complete and I can rest. At the end of it all, everybody will thank me.

Crime Lord now stands up, he fills up the shot with his massive frame.

CL: I am older, but I am far from done. I went out on my own terms and now I'm back hungrier than I have ever been. Hungry for blood, hungry for infamy, hungry for gold...I look around me today, at my legacy, at my achievements and I am no longer satisfied. I can take so much more and make no mistake I am here to take it. I start with Scott Harris at Genesis - I am going to leave that son of a b*tch crawling back to MMA, desperate for somebody to throw in the towel.

Crime Lord takes off the towel from his neck and throws it at the camera, leaving us only with the audio.

CL: I really can't wait, but....ARE YOU READY?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 12:54 am

(Mike Hill is backstage with Ricky Nelson and Angelo Trust. Nelson and Trust are glaring at one another)

Hill: We need to get rid of this tension, guys....

Nelson: You tell him that, he's the one who stole my victory last time out...

Trust: Don't be so ignorant...

(Nelson stands up)

Nelson: What did you say?

(Hill puts a hand on Nelson's shoulder)

Hill: Look guys, fighting one another isn't going to help.....a little competitive spirit never hurt anyone but let's remember we are on the same page here....there's three other men in this match and you can bet your a55 they won't be working together....so let's be smart...

Trust: That's totally PC, Mike, and I respect what you're saying....

Hill: Thanks, Angelo....so look I think we can all agree that the UK Championship is coming home with us...

Nelson: With me....

Trust: With they....

Nelson: Don't start with that (beep)

Trust: I can't work with this kind of prejudice...

(Nelson rolls his eyes but Hill shakes his head)

Hill: He doesn't mean it, Angelo, do you, Ricky?

(Hill glares at his protégé)

Nelson: No, I don't...

Hill: I've just trained Ricky to always watch his own back so having an alliance is a new thing to him but we'll get there....if you two can work together here tonight then there's no stopping you....

Trust: And one of us gets the gold...

Hill: Perhaps....although let's not forget that Clarke James and Perfect Jack co-championed....it is a possibility.....

(Trust beams)

Trust: The Rapid Trust...

(Nelson stifles a laugh)

Nelson: Yeah, sure....whatever....can we go do this thing?

(Nelson turns to leave but realises nobody is following him. He turns and shrugs as Trust puts his arms out)

Trust: Trust Train Hug...

Hill: What a great idea, Ricky....

(Nelson glares at his manager but then, grudgingly, accepts the hug)

Trust: This is totally PC right now, bro....we are going to make such good champions...

(Nelson is shown still glaring at his manager, who is smirking at him, as the scene ends)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 1:03 am

Bout 4
Crime Lord vs Scott Harris

JR: Up next here on 6CW Genesis, a clash of two legends of this industry.

HL: One legend in my eyes Jack...

JT: Yes but we all know you are quite blind when it comes to Crime Lord.

HL: I just appreciate what I see in front of me, which is a man in Crime Lord who has dominated 6CW and 6WF, won multiple world championships and grand slams and transcended this industry.

JT: Scott Harris has had a more than good enough career, also a former world champion, but still, it would be a huge feather in his cap to get the victory tonight.

"Figure It Out" hits and Scott Harris walks out onto the stage, wearing a hooded top with the hood up. He stands at the top of the ramp, breathes deeply and then removes the hood two fireworks going off either side of him. He then purposefully walks towards the ring, slapping hands with fans on the front row.

JT: Scott Harris looking pumped up this evening, excited for the challenge ahead.

HL: You say pumped up, I say nervous...we know he is nowhere near 100%

"Back in Black" hits and the crowd descend into loud boos as Crime Lord slowly walks out through the curtains, smirking at the reaction and then at Scott Harris who is jumping up and down on the spot. Crime Lord saunters down the ramp, he climbs up the steel steps and into the ring...

HL: Back where he belongs, in the limelight on the biggest stage of them all, what a moment for this company!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings and Scott Harris charges  in at Crime Lord to a huge pop, taking his legs from under him and then exploding with a flurry of right and left hands to the head. The referee pulls him away, Crime Lord gets up and Harris runs,  hitting a Lou Thesz Press and pummelling away once more until again the ref steps in.

JR: Electric start from Harris.

JT: We did say he was fired up.

Crime Lord gets up looking a tad shocked by what's going on and Harris again catches him off guard with a running dropkick. He then hits a standing moonsault for good measure and covers.

Ref: 1.....................2........Kick out!

The duo roll up to their feet, Crime Lord throws a wild punch that Scott Harris ducks underneath. He clenches Crime Lord by the waist...

JT: Big German Suplex from Scott Harris!

Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, Harris boots him in the stomach and then plants him face-first with a legsweep DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord staggers up and this time Harris hits him with a codebreaker...

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Harris allows him to his feet before going for an Irish whip, Crime Lord reverses a momentum and then bench presses Harris into the air and then face-first into the mat on the rebound.

HL: Incredible power.

Harris rolls to his feet, Crime Lord drags him in and Irish whips Harris into the corner. Crime Lord then runs in, leaping into the air and nailing a stinger splash.

Harris stumbles forward away from the turnbuckles, Crime Lord boots him in the stomach and then drives Harris into the mat with a powerbomb!

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he immediately starts stomping away on the head of Harris. He rolls towards the ropes, Crime Lord then drops a knee down across the throat of Harris. He then drags Harris to his feet, holding him in the air in a suplex position before nailing a brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord synchs in a front facelock on Scott Harris before dragging him up to his feet. Crimey then fires in some stiff European Uppercuts into the chin, followed by a huge forearm smash that sends Harris stumbling into the corner.

He then takes a few steps back, before running in and nailing a big boot to the head. Harris stumbles out of the corner and Crime Lord drops him down to the canvas with a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Harris forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord goes on the attack and stomps away on the head of Harris repeatedly. He rolls towards the ropes, where Crime Lord continues the stomping attack until the referee steps in. Crime Lord quickly grabs the legs of Harris, dragging him forward slightly before hitting a choke slingshot.

Crime Lord then lifts up Harris, before driving his head into the mat with a firm STO. He hauls up Harris in the hold, and then hits a reverse STO before covering.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

JT: Ruthless dominance here from Crime Lord.

JR: This is what he has done for years, using his power to pick opponents apart.

Crime Lord drags up Harris and throws him into the corner. He sprints in, hitting a clothesline. Crime Lord then follows this up with a mixture of open and back-handed chops to the top of the chest, with red marks appearing almost instantly on the chest of Harris. Harris stumbles out of the corner straight into a world's strongest slam.

Ref: 1..........................2..................Kick out!

Harris kicks out. Crime Lord boots away on the back before dead-lifting Harris up from the canvas, hitting  a German suplex. He keeps the hold applied and hits a 2nd German suplex. Still the hold is kept in and on the third installment, he hits a release German suplex. He drags Harris to the middle of the ring to cover.

Ref: 1..........................2....................Kick out!

Crime Lord smiles as he gets to his feet and stomps down on Harris. He then drags him up and lifts him onto his shoulders...

JT: LOCK N LOAD!

HL: That's this one over and done with!

Ref: 1.......................................2.............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JR: Wow, wow, wow!

JT: What a display tonight from Crime Lord, he simply dismantled a very capable competitor Scott Harris......that lasted no time at all...

HL: That is what Crime Lord has built a career on, doing things that nobody else is capable of and that nobody expects, just utterly dominant.

JR: 6CW has just been put on notice, this man means business.

JT: Crime Lord just made one hell of a statement....Harris came to fight but he was no match...who can stop this momentum or are we entering a new era of Crime Lord?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 1:11 am

(Uryu Ishida is standing by with Travis Sharp as the crowd give a huge cheer)

Sharp: Uryu in just a few moments you will compete in a Scramble match for the United Kingdom Championship....I think it's fair to say your form has been a little wayward since 6CW restarted but tonight you can erase all of that by winning championship gold....how are you feeling?

Uryu: Like a man ready to achieve something big...

(The crowd cheer)

Sharp: Do you think this kind of format suits you?

Uryu: I know I have twenty minutes and I know that the most important part of that match is going to be the final moments when the clock is ready to reach zero. I don't for a second believe I can dominate every second of this bout and I don't intend to....I know that the opportunities will present themselves and when they do I will strike within a "Split Second"....

Sharp: James McManus was a late entry into this match and he made a big statement a couple of weeks ago when he attacked yourself and the other competitors....given your long-standing issues with McManus, are you concerned that will distract you from winning the title?

Uryu: James is one of four men I need to be concerned about in this match and he will receive no preferential treatment....as far as I'm concerned we can settle any scores he likes, whenever he likes, but tonight I am set on becoming the United Kingdom Champion and nothing else...

My mind is focused and I don't believe anything will distract me from what I need to do.....tonight I am going to rediscover the form that took me so close to the mountain top and in the process I am going to repay the faith that has been shown in me from all these amazing fans....

(More cheers from the audience)

Sharp: Good luck tonight, Uryu.

(Ishida bows before walking out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 1:20 am

(The scene changes and boos fill the air as James McManus is shown with Fleur Michaels)

Fleur: James, the United Kingdom Championship is on the line in a few moments, and after your actions of two weeks ago you are now considered one of the favourites to leave with the title.....does that put any added pressure on you?

(McManus sneers)

McManus: What pressure? I feel nothing but supremely confident that tonight I am leaving with the UK Title....of course I'm the favourite, why wouldn't I be? Not one of these men in this match are a match for me...

Fleur: So you're not concerned about Uryu or O'Callaghan, two men who you have had serious issues with in the past?

(McManus laughs in a mocking tone)

McManus: Are you serious? These four jerkoffs in this match are not on my level and I'm seconds away from going out there and proving that, just like I did two weeks ago. Rest assured that this match and this title is just a stepping stone to the ultimate goal and that is to get my hands on the 6CW World Championship.....now is my time....

Fleur: I notice your wife is not here with you...

McManus: No she isn't....Jenny, just like all of you, doesn't believe in me.....she doesn't believe I have what it takes to stand on my own two feet and achieve the richest accolades in this profession....but here at Genesis I'll make a believer out of her and I'll make a believer out of all of you....I don't need handouts from anyone....this is my show and I'm the leading light...

Fleur: Just a quick word on what went down between Marty Helms and Cerberus two weeks ago....have you heard about the condition of Helms?

McManus: I don't give a damn....last I heard they were both still in hospital and they should stay there, heck if it was up to me they'd switch off the machines on both of them because they're done....tonight isn't about either of those pieces of (beep), this is about me and that's all I care about so unless you have any more questions about me becoming 6CW UK Champion....this interview is over....

(Fleur looks a little taken aback but McManus merely shakes his head at her and walks away)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 1:21 am

Bout 5
6CW UK Championship
Scramble Match (20 Minutes)
Angelo Trust vs James McManus vs O’Callaghan vs Ricky Nelson vs Uryu Ishida

Ding ding

Mike Bird: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a twenty minute scramble match for the 6CW United Kingdom Championship!

*Crowd pop

JT: First championship bout of the evening….time to crown a new United Kingdom Champion…

JR: This title was last held by Liam Wood but it has also been the property of some of 6CW’s absolute best….Lex Hart, Daniel Reilly and Perfect Jack amongst many others….

HE: A very prestigious championship is being resurrected here….this is such a huge opportunity for the five combatants involved here…

JT: We have such a competitive roster here right now and whoever walks away here as UK Champion is going to push themselves right up the rankings….this title is one step closer to the mountain top….this is a massive match…

“Car show” echoes out of the speakers and there are boos from the crowd in the Emirates Arena as Angelo Trust makes his way onto the stage…he smirks at the reaction of the crowd, shaking his head, and then makes his way to the ring…

JT: This is one very confused young man…

HE: He’s been very misunderstood but I think he’s starting to find his feet….this crowd don’t appreciate that he’s a young kid cutting his own path in a harsh business…

JR: The lad is a cheat, let’s not twist it any other way….he may have found his path but the fact he is blind to his own tactics is what rubs people up the wrong way….he screams prejudice whenever he’s called out on his actions….he needs to own what he is…

HE: What he could be, in twenty minutes, is the UK Champion and then you’ll have to put respect on his name…

Trust climbs into the ring before “Hate me now” echoes out to yet more hostility from the audience. Mike Hill leads Ricky Nelson out onto the stage and they laugh off the crowd’s reaction as Hill shouts “and the new” into the camera.

JT: Nelson and Trust have struck up quite an unlikely pairing in the last few weeks….will that factor in this match?

JR: Maybe but surely only for so long….only one of them can be the UK Champion…that alliance cannot last…

HE: Why not? Perfect Jack and Clarke James were co-champs…..imagine Nelson and Trust with the title…

JT: No thank you….plus there’s no way Mike Hill’s protégé is going to settle for sharing a title, Hill will not have instilled that in him…

Nelson rolls under the bottom rope and then gives a brief nod to Trust before clambering onto the turnbuckle. Mike Hill gives Trust the thumbs up from the outside before “Hold on tight to your dreams” beats out to a standing ovation…

JT: I think it’s safe to say who this crowd wants to see leave as UK Champion…

HE: It’s not happening…

JR: I wouldn’t bet against it….Uryu has gotten better and better with age….

JT: A year ago this man was on the cusp of the 6CW World Championship, if he can rediscover that form or even an ounce of it here tonight then he’s going to be a very difficult man to stop…

Uryu slaps the hands of the fans as he bounces down the aisleway and then leaps up onto the apron. He looks out at Mike Hill, a wry smile crosses his face, and then he jumps over the top rope to join Trust and Nelson in the ring. Uryu sizes his opponent’s up before “Blood on the dance floor” screams out…

JR: This man is entering this match with all eyes on him for the first time in his career….

JT: James McManus sent shockwaves two weeks ago when he declared his entry into this match by destroying the rest of the playing field…

HE: That alliance with Marty Helms has paid off for McManus, he’s learned a ruthless edge and that is what will push him home tonight…

JR: I think McManus is a real strong favourite, he’s got the momentum….and finally it seems the shackles of Marty Helms and Cerberus are off of him….he can concentrate on his own career…

JT: McManus has always been a solid operator but there is a newfound confidence in him…I’ve never seen him look better and winning the UK Championship would be a landmark moment for him…

McManus climbs onto the apron and he stares at the other three men in the ring, all of whom glare back. McManus lowers his jacket and then steps through the ropes as “Run this town” hits the airwaves…

JT: A man that divides opinion but there is no doubting he is fully equipped to win the UK Championship here tonight…

JR: O’Callaghan has been here before….he simultaneously held the UK & International Championships, he looked destined for world championship glory as many dubbed him the fastest rising star in the history of this company….he freely admits he took his eye off the ball and it cost him….he believes winning the UK Championship again here tonight will help him finally elevate to the promised land…

HE: O’Callaghan has the talent, nobody has ever doubted that, but will his ego get in the way? He really believes he is better than everyone on this roster and he just might be but he can’t overlook anyone….that arrogance has cost him before…

O’Callaghan removes his robe and climbs up into the ring to join the other four competitors. The referee gives his instructions to all of them..

JT: Remember folks there is a twenty minute time limit on this one….there can be as many pinfalls and submissions during that time to crown an interim champion….but the superstar who scores the final decision within that allotted time will be the brand new United Kingdom Champion….

JR: So much at stake here for these five men….this is their shot at the big time….but who is going to seize it?

The bell sounds and there is a brief squaring off from all the combatants before Nelson and Trust run forward with a double flying dropkick on O’Callaghan that sends him through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Uryu comes forward and he lights Trust up with chops to the chest but then McManus seizes Ishida in a full nelson and lifts him off the floor before launching him over the ropes to the outside…

1……………….2……………kickout!

JT: Nelson almost stealing an early decision….

McManus flies back up and delivers a stiff boot to Nelson’s gut before drilling him with a DDT. He looks to make a cover but Trust spins out of the corner and nails a standing moonsault across the back to break it up. They scramble up and Trust ducks under McManus’ attempted clothesline…

HE: DIAMOND CUTTER!

McManus counters into an inverted backbreaker and a snap half nelson suplex. Nelson is back up and McManus knees him in the stomach…

JT: RIVER WENSUM…

Uryu springboards back into the ring with a flying knee to the side of McManus’ head, sending him rolling under the ropes, and then beckons Nelson up and hits a standing hurricanrana into a pinning combo…………….1……………..2………….shoulder up. They get up again and Uryu hits a spinning heel kick before rolling to the corner and hopping up top…

JR: Uryu is feeling it here early….

Trust is back up on the apron and he swipes Uryu’s legs, crotching him up top. Trust climbs onto the top turnbuckle as well now and he grabs the head Ishida before launching him off into a flying x-factor facebuster. The crowd applaud the move as Trust makes the cover….

….2

……3!

O’Callaghan flies from the top rope and frogsplashes across the back of Trust. He rolls him over and grabs the three count.

JT: O’Callaghan’s first moment in this match and he is the current interim champion…

JR: Still seventeen minutes on the clock though so he’s got a lot of protecting to do…

HE: And he doesn’t have to be involved in any decision to lose his grip on the strap…

Ricky Nelson delivers a brutal buzzsaw kick to the temple of O’Callaghan before he even has time to celebrate the decision. Nelson listens to the advice of Mike Hill as he rushes to the corner and climbs up top…

JT: Nelson getting ready to fly now…OH WOW!

James McManus is back up on the apron so Nelson changes tact and leaps off the turnbuckle to catch McManus with a flying codebreaker, sending McManus flying to the outside and leaving Nelson on the apron. Nelson holds his spine as he pulls himself up and then he springboards onto the ropes…

JR: NEW NEXT BIG MOVE!

O’Callaghan rolls out of the way of the corkscrew senton bomb and then he grabs the legs of Nelson, turning him into a sharpshooter…

JT: Nelson maybe could have got his hands on the belt if he hadn’t turned his attention to McManus….now he’s in trouble…

JR: O’Callaghan doesn’t need this sub though….

JT: Weakens Nelson and potentially takes him out of the equation…

Nelson is screaming in pain as O’Callaghan sits right back into the hold and applies maximum pressure. Nelson taps his hand to the mat…

JT: The tap out makes no difference….OC is already the champ…BOOM!

Uryu leaps forward and he superkicks O’Callaghan in the back of his head, breaking the hold and knocking OC out. Angelo Trust then grabs Uryu from behind and launches him over the top rope before covering O’Callaghan…

JR: Trust stealing one….we shouldn’t have expected anything else…

HE: All is fair in a match like this…

1………………..2…………………..3!

JT: Angelo Trust now has just over fifteen minutes to hold onto the UK Championship and win the biggest match of his career…

Mike Hill looks surprised on the outside as Angelo Trust gives him the thumbs up. Trust turns on O’Callaghan and he crotch chops at him…

JR: Trust needs to keep his eyes on the prize here…

JT: INCOMING!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 1:22 am

Uryu flies back into the ring with a forearm to the back of Trust’s head, knocking him down. Ishida then rolls over the top of his man into his patented bridging fujiwara armbar…

JT: Looks like a “Sunset” for Trust’s run with the UK Championship….no way he can last fourteen minutes in this hold…

JR: He barely lasted fourteen seconds….

Trust’s screams of pain fill the air and then he just about manages to tap out as the referee gives the signal and indicates that Uryu is now the interim champion.

JT: Third interim champion of the match and we are just over a quarter of the way through…

JR: This is a real free for all as we expected….I’m anticipating many more twists before this one is said and done…

Time Remaining: 14:01

James McManus spins Uryu around and lashes chops into his chest before following up with a stiff forearm to the face. He backs Ishida into the ropes and then whips him across the ring…

JT: Dropsault!

Uryu flies back with the flipping dropkick and then he beckons McManus back up and lifts him onto his shoulders, connecting with a rolling fireman’s slam…

JR: Uryu is finding that form now….he is hitting a stride….

Ricky Nelson is up and he aims a roundhouse kick at Uryu but he ducks under it and looks for a back suplex, only for Nelson to backflip out….Nelson grabs Uryu in a headlock and then nails a springboard bulldog…

HE: Mike Hill willing his charge on here…..LIONSAULT!

Nelson connects with the rope-assisted moonsault and he makes the cover…………….1……………….2……….O’Callaghan drags Nelson under the bottom rope and then launches him into Mike Hill, sending them both crashing to the floor…

JT: That’s one way of removing that pair from proceedings…

OC then climbs up onto the apron and he waits for Uryu to stand before catapulting himself back in with a flying slingblade takedown. Ishida stumbles back up and O’Callaghan lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before swiping his legs…

JR: Sharpshooter….Uryu’s grip on the UK Championship is slipping badly here….

Uryu tries desperately to fight against the submission and then manages to twist his hips quickly, sending OC rolling across the canvass. Both men scramble up and Uryu charges forward…

JT: URYU GOING FOR A RIDE!

OC catches Ishida and nails a huge overhead belly to belly suplex that sends the interim champion over the top rope. James McManus stumbles up and O’Callaghan hits him with a backbreaker before pointing to the top rope…

JR: O’Callaghan has held the UK Championship once already in this match….now he’s looking for his second spell…

O’Callaghan is up on the top turnbuckle when Nelson jumps back onto the apron and swipes his legs. Nelson clambers up the ropes and Angelo Trust joins him…

JT: The alliance is re-emerging…

Nelson looks taken aback for a moment but then smirks at Trust and they nail a huge double superplex on the Dubliner. O’Callaghan holds his back, shouting in agony, as he tries to get back up and Trust runs in with a brutal knee to the back of the head (Last Call)…

HE: YES!

Trust and Nelson look at one another for a moment and then they both dive into the cover. The referee looks reluctant but has no choice but to count…

…2
…..3!

HE: Co-Champions….

JT: Lord no, please no…

The crowd are booing as Mike Hill applauds from the outside and Ricky Nelson gives Angelo Trust the thumbs up…

HE: As long as they work together for the remainder of this match, nothing can stop them sharing that title…

Time Remaining: 12:13

James McManus gets to his feet and walks straight into a double dropkick from the co-champions, sending him into the corner. Nelson drops down on all fours as Trust sprints in and uses his back as a springboard….

HE: Poetry in motion…

McManus stumbles out they both launch him through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Nelson and Trust high five one another….

JT: IN THE AIR!

Uryu flies from on high and catches Trust with a headscissors takedown, sending him flying under the bottom rope. Ricky Nelson crashes into Uryu from behind…

JR: RAPID FIRE!

Nelson attempts the “CrossRhodes” but Uryu drives his knee up over his own head and catches Nelson in the face, breaking his grip. Ishida twists out and connects with a backstabber on Nelson before rolling to the corner and hopping up top…

JT: The Co-Championship Reign of Nelson & Trust is coming to an end….SPLIT SECOND!

Angelo Trust is back in the ring and he pulls Nelson out of the firing line just in time, sending Uryu crashing into the canvass with devastating impact. Uryu is back up, holding his chest, and Trust hits him with a “diamond cutter”…

HE: No way are they going to release their hold on the title so easily….

JT: GERMAN!

O’Callaghan suddenly grabs Trust in a waistlock and nails a huge German suplex. They get back up, OC’s hands stilled wrapped, and Trust tries to fight his way free…

JR: He took out Nelson…

OC runs Trust forward and they clatter into Nelson, sending him out onto the apron, before O’Callaghan pulls his opponent back into an incredible rolling chaos theory suplex. Trust stumbles up into a gutwrench backbreaker, which O’Callaghan transitions straight into a sharpshooter…

*Crowd cheer

JT: Angelo Trust is in big trouble now….

HE: Save him, Ricky…

Nelson has pulled himself up on the apron but James McManus drags him off by his feet and causes his face to slam off the corner of the ring. Trust is screaming in pain as OC sits right back into the hold…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 1:23 am

HE: Nooooo….

There are cheers throughout the Emirates Arena as Trust taps his hand to the canvass and O’Callaghan begins his second tenure as interim champion. James McManus then rolls back into the ring and goes face to face with OC…

JT: Two of the big favourites when this match began….

Time Remaining: 9:22

JR: The rest of the playing field is down right now…..it’s between McManus and O’Callaghan…

OC trash talks McManus but then receives a huge headbutt to the face. O’Callaghan responds with a big right hand and then both men are trading thunderous punches…

JT: No love lost here, these two men are throwing down….

JR: Walking out of here as the United Kingdom Champion is the prize at stake…

McManus suddenly grabs OC by the head and he rakes his eyes before whipping him into the corner. He rushes in after for a clothesline but O’Callaghan drives his feet up into the face of McManus, knocking him back. OC lifts himself onto the second rope and then leaps off with a double axe handle…

JT: Caught him….RIVER WENSUM PLUNGE!

OC struggles against the grip of McManus and then swipes his legs…

JR: O’Callaghan is determined to hold onto that UK Title….SHARPSHOOTER!

McManus battles against the submission and then he reaches up to grab the head of OC, dragging him down into a small package……………………..1……………………2…………….kickout. They scramble back to their feet and McManus rushes forward, only for OC to drop-toe hold him across the middle rope…

JT: McManus can’t quite find what he needs….619!

OC runs the ropes and he returns with the tiger feint kick but McManus catches his legs on the whip through and he launches his opponent off the ropes, slamming the back of O’Callaghan’s head off the canvass…

HE: FIGURE FOUR…

McManus lays right back into the submission and immediately O’Callaghan begins yelling out in pain…

JT: O’Callaghan needs to think here, he still has over eight minutes on the clock…

JR: I’d tap out and give myself a chance….he’s risking taking himself out of the equation here….

O’Callaghan slumps back on the canvass, screaming in pain, but he refuses to quit when prompted by the referee. McManus cranks up the pressure further and further…

HE: O’Callaghan has to tap…he just has to….

JT: I think’s going to, he has no other choice…

JR: SPLIT SECOND!

The crowd roar as Uryu flies from the top rope and he lands the 450 splash on McManus, which immediately breaks the submission. O’Callaghan rolls away in pain as Ishida makes the cover…

….2
……….3!

JT: Uryu’s back holding the strap….he’s got eight minutes to make it happen….

Uryu rubs his ribcage, wincing a little, and then clambers back up to his feet. He smiles at the reaction of the crowd before Mike Hill leaps up on the apron…

JR: Hill isn’t a damn participant in this match….get him down, ref…

JT: IT’S A DAMN SETUP!

Uryu makes a step forward toward Hill but Ricky Nelson clatters into him from behind…..

HE: RAPID FIRE!

Nelson twists for the “crossrhodes” but Ishida manages to put the brakes on and pushes Nelson toward the corner…

JT: WHISPER IN THE WIND!

Nelson runs up the turnbuckle and twists back with the corkscrew takedown on Uryu. They get back up and Nelson connects with a backheel kick to the gut of the interim champion before scoring with a vertical suplex. He swivels his hips and drags his man back up…

JR: Nelson is thinking “three amigos” here….

Nelson hits the second straight suplex and then he pulls Uryu up for a third time. Uryu tries to fight against the suplex but as he’s lifted into the air, Angelo Trust grabs his legs…

HE: There’s that teamwork again!

Trust and Nelson nail a variation on the “Magic Killer” that leaves Uryu crushed into the canvass. Trust then points toward the top rope and Nelson smirks…

JT: These two are hell-bent on that co-championship (beep)…

JR: You may not like them but it’s kind of smart for them to work together….

HE: It’s genius, it has Mike Hill written all over it…..NEW NEXT BIG MOVE!

The flashbulbs go off as Nelson stands high on the top of the turnbuckle and then launches himself off into the corkscrew senton bomb…

*Crowd cheer

JR: All’s fair in love and war…he double crossed him…

Angelo Trust stares for a moment and then he pulls Nelson up and launches him over the top rope before covering Uryu…

….2
…………….3!

JT: I don’t believe it…

HE: Three times now Angelo Trust has held the UK Championship now….time to start respecting what this is capable of…

JR: Well Mike Hill and Ricky Nelson are sure surprised…

JT: After what went down two weeks ago with Trust stealing a pinfall from Nelson I am surprised they fell for it again…

Mike Hill is stood on the outside of the ring in shock as Angelo Trust turns to him and shrugs his shoulders, sheepishly. Trust beckons the title around his waist…

JR: Angelo Trust letting Mike Hill know what this match is all about…

JT: COQUINA….

The crowd roar as O’Callaghan suddenly seizes Angelo Trust from behind and looks to synch in the submission but Trust drops to one knee and manages to sling OC over his shoulder. They get back up and Trust rushes forward…..

JT: Drop toe……..619!

This time O’Callaghan scores with the 619 kick on Angelo Trust and sends him rolling back across the canvass. OC clambers up on the apron and he grips the top rope….

JR: OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

O’Callaghan springboards up onto the ropes at the very same time that Ricky Nelson springboards from the adjacent side with a flying dropkick that sends OC flying backward from the ring and he crashes into the announce table, leaving him in a battered heap. Nelson gets back up and fixes his eyes on Angelo Trust, who is now stumbling to his feet…

JT: O’Callaghan may have shattered some ribs after that landing….

JR: And now Ricky Nelson and Angelo Trust are going to have a little ironing out of their situation…

JT: Trust is the current UK Champion, he stole that last pinfall from his ally and now Ricky Nelson is looking for answers…

HE: He’s looking for the UK Title….

JR: Just over five minutes remaining….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Time Remaining: 5:08

Nelson holds his arms out in a questioning manner to Trust, who doesn’t seem to know how to reply. Nelson shakes his head and then shoves Trust in the chest…

JT: The co-existence is about to cease…

JR: OR NOT!

James McManus storms back into the ring with a brutal lariat to the back of Ricky Nelson, knocking him down. Angelo Trust throws his arms up in mock surrender but McManus just boots him in the gut…

JT: RIVER WENSUM PLUNGE!

McManus then clambers back up and he seizes Nelson from behind and then spins him around…

JR: BURNING HAMMER!

The brutal lariat spins Nelson inside out and then McManus drags him up and launches him outside of the ring. Angelo Trust is holding his head as he stumbles to his feet…

JT: TOMBSTONE….OH WOW!

McManus scoops Trust up for the tombstone as Uryu springboards from the ropes in a 450 motion to complete an incredible spiked tombstone combination. McManus is momentarily stunned and he runs at Uryu, who pulls down the ropes and sends him to the outside of the ring. The crowd are cheering as Uryu staggers over and makes the cover on Angelo Trust….

….2
………..3!

JR: We’ve just over four minutes to go in this match and Uryu is leaving as the United Kingdom Champion….

Uryu stumbles up and rests against the ropes as the crowd chant his name. He looks up at the big screen to see the clock ticking down…

Time Remaining: 4:30

JT: This bout has been fought at an incredible pace and you can see now that the competitors are running on near empty…

Mike Hill is trying to revive Ricky Nelson on the outside as James McManus gets back to his feet with a burning rage in his eyes. He pulls himself up onto the apron…

JR: McManus and Uryu have been at loggerheads for some time….seems fitting that it comes down to this….

McManus steps through the ropes as Uryu pounces at him and begins to unload with punches and forearms. He grabs the wrist of McManus and looks for an Irish whip but McManus turns inside and then drags Ishida toward him….

JT: MK…

Uryu rolls down the back of McManus and drags him to the floor before seizing his legs and he catapults him to the corner. McManus’ head collides with the top turnbuckle and he staggers back toward centre ring as Uryu springboards onto the ropes…

*Crowd groan

McManus greets Uryu on the way down with a sickening European uppercut. Ishida sways on the spot from the impact and McManus kicks him in the gut….

HE: RIVER WENSUM…

O’Callaghan is back in the mix and he seizes McManus from behind with a waistlock and launches him with a huge release German suplex. OC is back on his feet in a flash before launching Uryu at the turnbuckle with a huge release t-bone….

JT: O’Callaghan has come alive….I thought he was done but he’s drawing the energy from somewhere…

JR: He’s always been a big match player….he thrives in this environment….

Ricky Nelson is scrambling up the ropes but OC tears over to the corner, up the turnbuckle, and launches him from on high with a devastating overhead belly to belly suplex. Angelo Trust, barely able to see straight, then makes it back to a vertical base and O’Callaghan connects with a sickening snap dragon suplex…

JT: As if Trust hadn’t suffered enough trauma to the head and neck….

The crowd are on their feet and cheering as O’Callaghan rises once more. He beats his chest and lets out a yell as James McManus stumbles into his path…

JR: SHARPSHOOTER!

Uryu flies from the corner for a superkick but OC ducks it and James McManus takes the full brunt of the kick. O’Callaghan then swipes Ishida’s legs and locks him in the submission…

JT: The clock is ticking…..can Uryu hold on?

JR: This is arguably the most deadly submission in the business…..Uryu has over two minutes to survive this….

The referee has slid down next to Uryu to see if he wants to quit but he shakes his head, despite the serious pain he is feeling, and tries desperately to drag himself toward the ropes. O’Callaghan really sits back into the submission….

JT: Uryu is going to have no choice here…..get him the hell down from there….

Boos ring out as Mike Hill leaps up onto the apron for a distraction. O’Callaghan immediately charges forward and slams his forearm into Hill’s face and sends him flying off the apron.

HE: DIAMOND CUTTER!

Angelo Trust, who is barely functioning, somehow spins OC around and he nails him with the cutter…………………1……………………2………………….3!

JT: There’s no way….

JR: This kind of match, with these rules, you rule nothing and nobody out….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HE: RAPID FIRE!

Angelo Trust fist pumps the air as he is declared interim champion but Ricky Nelson is back up, unbeknownst to his ally, and he shakes his head before seizing Trust and nails him with the “CrossRhodes”….

JT: Ricky Nelson refusing to be outdone again by Angelo Trust….

…..2

……………..3!

HE: We’ve got just over a minute on the clock…

Time Remaining: 1:11

JT: Mike Hill’s protégé is leaving with that belt unless something drastic happens in the next seventy seconds….

Uryu is up on the apron and he springboards in with a flying forearm smash that sends Ricky Nelson flying through the ropes to the outside. Angelo Trust, Mike Hill and Nelson are all helping one another up as Uryu tears across the ring and suicide dives through the middle ropes…

*Crowd pop

HE: He may make the highlight reel but that isn’t going to win Uryu the UK Championship….

In the ring, O’Callaghan and James McManus have stumbled up and begin to trade tired haymakers. McManus is able to stagger OC backward and then looks for an Irish whip but O’Callaghan reverses and sends McManus across the ring. McManus comes back and OC leaps into the air with a headscissors that sends his opponent sprawling across the ropes.

JT: 619!

O’Callaghan hits the running tiger feint kick and then he scrambles up on the apron and springboards back in with a flying frogsplash…

*Crowd groan

HE: Nothing but knees…..RIVER WENSUM PLUNGE!

….2
……….3!

JT: He got him….

HE: No way….

JR: We have thirty seconds remaining and O’Callaghan just pinned James McManus….

OC swipes McManus’ legs at the final moment and then he bridges over the top of him for the surprise cover. O’Callaghan is on his knees in disbelief…

JT: Two time United Kingdom Champion looks likely….O’Callaghan closing in…..LOOKOUT!

Uryu comes sprinting from nowhere and he dives into the back of the kneeling O’Callaghan with two brutal knees. O’Callaghan’s head snaps forward and the back with a horrific whiplash effect and leaves the interim champion in a heap. Uryu then gets to the corner and leaps up top…

Time Remaining: 0:13

JR: Barely time….SPLIT SECOND!

JT: That’s all it takes….

…………2
………………………3!

JR: IT’S OVER….

*Buzzer sounds

JT: WHAT ON EARTH HAVE WE JUST WITNESSED!

Ding ding ding

Michael Bird: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner…….and NEW UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPION………JAAAAAMMMMMEEEEESSSS MCCCCMMMMAAAAANNNNNNUUUUSSSSS!

HE: I knew it….I knew he’d do it…

JT: There must have been less than a second on the clock…..McManus has literally struck like a thief in the night, Uryu didn’t have a damn clue…

The instant replays document the end of the match as Uryu hits the 450 splash on O’Callaghan and the referee counts the three. Uryu barely has time to celebrate his victory when McManus drags him up and drills him with the “MK Ultra” for the final decision of the match.

JR: I can’t believe it…..I thought Uryu had just scored the mother of all late finishes but McManus has taken the championship belt straight from his hands….what a finish….

JT: You know with this kind of match that end finish is possible but nobody could have wrote that….all five competitors held the United Kingdom Championship in the final two minutes…

HE: But only one of them is leaving with the strap…

The crowd are booing but James McManus doesn’t care as he is handed the UK Championship. He holds the belt close to his chest, a grin crossing his face, and then he pumps the championship over his head….

JT: We’ve been saying for awhile now that James McManus is starting to put it together and here is the proof….this is, arguably, the biggest win of his career….he’s on the up….

JR: He’s freed himself from the shadows and despite what anyone thinks about him or how he conducts himself….he is now the UK Champion….

HE: Nobody can take that from him….he made a statement two weeks ago when he declared his entry into this match and tonight he has backed that up….James McManus is holding singles championship gold for the first time in 6CW….

Ricky Nelson and Angelo Trust are arguing with one another on the outside, Mike Hill in the middle of them, whilst the cameras show O’Callaghan sat on the hard floor looking disappointed. McManus continues to parade with the belt as Uryu is prone on the mat….

JT: What a match….this pay per view event just gets better and better…

JR: And we are far from done….there is still so much to look forward to here tonight at Genesis, folks, so do not go anywhere….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 1:48 am

(We go backstage and Hero is sat in the locker-room with a contemplative look on his face. He turns to his side and looks into the shadows with a smirk and nods his head. The scene then changes and the crowd pop as Vincent Costello is shown taping up his hands)

JT: Folks in just a few moments we are going to witness something truly barbaric....

JR: Completely "unsanctioned".....6CW is fully aware that these two men are going to tear each other limb from limb and they are not willing to put their name next to it...

HE: I don't blame them....this is going to be truly chaotic....

JT: Hero and Costello have been at loggerheads for months now and tonight it is all going to come to a head.....get ready, ladies and gentlemen, because this is going to get ugly....

5TH NOVEMBER 2019 - PROVING GROUNDS

JT: WHAT THE HELL?!

HL: I LOVE IT!

JR: HERO JUST LEVELLED COSTELLO WITH A STEEL CHAIR!

The referee immediately signals for the bell to be rung and Costello is announced as the winner but Hero merely continues pounding away on Costello with the chair, again pushing the ref away when he attempts an intervention.

JR: Hero has lost it here!

JT: This is brutal from the veteran, he's beating the living hell out of Costello.

NOVEMBER 15TH - PROVING GROUNDS

Costello: I’m gonna keep this real short and sweet….HERO, YOU SON OF A B!TCH, YOU BEST BELIEVE I’M COMING FOR YOUR ASS!

*Crowd pop

Costello: Anyone tries to stop me, anyone gets in my way, then best believe that you’re gonna get it too…..nothing and nobody will stand between me and the 6CW Championship but that is business and right now I’m ready to take care of something personal….so listen up and listen good….I’m hunting you down and I’m going to exact the sickest, most violent retribution that you can imagine…

You can run, Hero, but you can’t hide…..you will be held accountable for your actions….you will answer to COSTELLO’S LAW!

Costello throws the microphone down and the crowd in the Emirates cheer him on as he slicks his hair back and heads for the backstage area with a sinister look on his face.

JT: Vincent Costello has advanced to the next round and now he has only one thing on his mind and that’s getting even with Hero…

JR: I’d usually say Costello shouldn’t be preoccupying himself but I don’t think he’s going to listen to anyone….I really wouldn’t want to be Hero when Costello catches up with him…

HE: Costello brought it on himself with his own gunslinging attitude…..now I guess we’re heading for the big shootout…..I can’t wait for this one to come to a head…

11TH DECEMBER - IRON MAN FINALE

JR: The runway is free, Vincent….it’s all yours…

Costello smirks and then grabs the downed ladder, placing it back in the centre of the ring. He starts his ascent….

JT: Costello lost his chance at the Iron Man Tournament but he won’t be denied here tonight….he’s closing in….

The packed out crowd are on their feet and cheering as Costello reaches the top of the ladder and reaches out, both hands closing around the briefcase…

*Lights out

JR: What the….

JT: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

A spotlight appears in the rafters and the crowd are momentarily stunned as a figure seems to be gliding through the air. After a moment it becomes clear what is happening….

HE: NO WAY….IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?

Hero drives across on the zipline that leads him directly across and he is able to kick Costello square in the chest, sending him tumbling from the ladder and landing in a brutal heap. Hero unclasps himself from the wire as he climbs off onto the ladder….

JT: Eleven years ago I witnessed this man do something very similar….

JR: The broken man act isn’t going to wash after this…..Hero just screwed Costello….

HE: And he’s stealing the damn briefcase…

There are cheers and boos alike from the crowd as Hero starts to take the briefcase from its clasp. He has a smile on his face…

JT: The master manipulator….he fooled us all….

JANUARY 13TH 2020 - PROVING GROUNDS

Vincent Costello steps back towards the corner, he stands waiting for Hero to rise...

JT: CURB STOMP!

JR: Hero moves!

HL: Maybe an opportunity for Hero now...

JT: Oh damn it!

JR: What the hell?!

JT: That no good son of a....

Costello turns around and Hero just boots him square in the nether regions to loud boos from the crowd. The ref immediately signals for the bell to be rung for a DQ victory for Costello as Hero immediately steps out of the ring and walks up the ramp to loud boos.

JT: Costello was dishing out one hell of a punishment to Hero until that one moment where he managed to move, and then instead of trying to fight back, he took the easy way out.

JR: Hero did not want any more of Costello tonight, and dare I say, ever again.

JT: But will that be his choice Jack? You have to think that Costello won't be happy with how this ended and will again be looking to exert some more punishment on Hero.

HL: Hero will be ready to go again, Costello cheap-shotted him before the match officially started, that's the only reason he got an advantage.

Hero quickly rushes up the walkway, ignoring the boos of the crowd, and disappears into the backstage area. Vincent Costello eventually manages to walk off the low blow and then the fury takes over. He grabs the referee by the front of the shirt and throws him to the floor before leaping out of the ring in pursuit of Hero.

JT: Hero better just keeping running and running because Costello is going to hunt him to the World's End...

28TH JANUARY 2020 - PROVING GROUNDS

(The scene changes once more and the crowd can be heard booing as Hero is shown arriving in the arena. Miss Jessica walks out to greet him)

Hero: A welcome party, didn’t realise you’d missed me so much, Jess…

(Jessica clicks her tongue)

Jessica: I see the arrogance is returning…

Hero: What can I say? I feel like I’m slowly getting back to my old self…

Jessica: God, I hope not….

Hero: Now that I’ve finally ended things with Costello…

(Jessica begins to smile, vindictively, and Hero stops)

Hero: What? I know that smile…

Jessica: You really think I’m going to let it end that way? You really believe I’m just going to let you weasel your way out of what you deserve…

Hero: I did what I was obligated to do….Costello got the win, what more does he want?

Jessica: Oh he’s got so much planned for you, my love, and I really, really do not want to deprive him….so tonight you’re going to go out to the ring and you’re going to participate in the six man tag team main event…

Whatever is left of you after that, well, hun, you’re going on to Genesis to face Vincent Costello one more time…

(Crowd pop)

Jessica: And I sure do hope you are feeling more like your old self….I hope you can mix a little bit of Anarchy Hero with the Church of Hero and what other deities you masquerade to be….because you’re going to need everything you’ve got….

That battered carcass you call a body, right now, well I’m not too sure it’ll survive an Unsanctioned Match…

(The crowd can be heard going wild as the colour drains from Hero’s face)

Hero: No…you can’t…

Jessica: I can, and I have…..you begged for your 6CW contract and now you’ll fulfil it….because if you don’t, well I’ll take whatever you have left and I’ll make sure you never see your son ever again….good luck!

(Jessica continues to laugh before turning on her heel and marching back toward her office, leaving Hero dumbfounded)

*******LATER THAT EVENING****************************

Hero is standing in the ring and he looks horrified by what he is watching on the big screen. Suddenly a huge roar goes up in the arena…

HE: Don’t turn around, Hero….AHHHHH!

JT: HE’S BUSTED HIM WIDE OPEN!

JR: LOOK AT HIS HANDS!

Vincent Costello is in the ring, barbed wire wrapped around his fists, and he delivers a huge right hand to the face of Hero as he turns around, splitting him open. Hero’s blood stains the canvass instantly as he staggers toward the ropes and then Costello delivers another huge punch that sends him through to the outside…

JT: Costello doesn’t want to wait until Genesis….this will be perfectly legal in an Unsanctioned Match…

HE: But it isn’t right now…

JR: Costello plays by his own rules….this is Costello’s Law…

Blood is pouring from Hero’s head and face as he stumbles toward the ringside barrier and then Costello gives chase and rocks him with yet more punches. Hero, through his crimson mask, manages to roll over the barricade into the crowd…

JT: Hero is trying to escape like the coward that he is…

HE: Do you blame him? Costello’s hands are covered in barbed wire….this isn’t a fair fight…

JR: Hero brought this all on himself…

****LATER IN THE MATCH********

(The cameras suddenly move away from ringside, where Jackson continues to celebrate, and we get a live feed backstage. The blood-stained face of Hero appears in front of the camera)

Hero: The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist….you will remember me!

(Hero backs away from the camera to reveal the unconscious form of Vincent Costello sprawled on the floor. The show then ends)

FEBRUARY 11TH - PROVING GROUNDS

(The scene changes and Hero is shown getting into his car in the parking lot. A huge recycling dumpster is pushed from a platform above the car and crushes right through the windscreen. Vincent Costello then appears from nowhere, bloodlust in his eyes, and he wrenches the door of the car open but Hero is nowhere to be seen. Costello screams in fury and shouts “You can’t run forever you son of a b1tch”)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 10:00 am

Bout 6
Unsanctioned
Hero vs Vincent Costello

JT: Ladies and gentlemen coming up next is one of the most hate-fuelled, personal matchups we have seen in quite some time here in 6CW…..this one is not going to be for the feint at heart folks…

(A video package documents the history between Hero & Costello leading up to this match)

JR: They don’t come much bigger and bitter than this….only two weeks ago Costello tried to crush Hero in his car…

JT: That rage has been building and building every single time Hero has sought to bring Costello down….right now it will come to a head…

HE: You just have to believe we are all missing something….Hero is the master manipulator, he has done it all in this business and I don’t think anyone was buying the washed up, down on his luck veteran act…..there is a purpose to what he is doing here, there is a grand plan and like a great illusionist only he can see what is going on behind the veil…

JR: I don’t think Costello cares about plans….he doesn’t care about schemes or illusions because tonight is reality and the reality is that this match is “unsanctioned” which means that mean anything and everything goes….Hero is about to adhere to “Costello’s Law”….

The whole arena booms into life as “Killing in the name of” screams through the speakers and Vincent Costello comes storming out onto the stage. Every single fan in attendance is on their feet to welcome the former world champion…

JT: One of the finest we have ever seen….a pillar of the defunct EWF franchise, Vincent Costello is a multi-time world champion…..he is one of the baddest S.O.B’s walking God’s green earth and tonight there are no rules to the chaos and destruction he is allowed to cause….

JR: But although Costello is a fine wrestler, you don’t win titles any other way….he isn’t bringing those skills to the table tonight. Tonight he is taking it back to the old school, from those Hell’s Kitchen roots…..Costello is here for a fight….

Costello slicks his hair back and marches down the aisle before rolling under the bottom rope. His eyes immediately fixate on the stage, his chest heaving in and out, as he awaits the arrival of his opponent….

JT: For many this is somewhat of a dream match….in any era, in any company, this bout would have everyone talking, the anticipation levels are at fever pitch and we are good to go…

JR: Ten world championship reigns between them…..they don’t come much bigger than this….

HE: And eight of those reigns belong to this man….the Alpha Male…

JT: Time to see if there really is a method to his seeming madness…

Boos start to ring around the Emirates Arena as the lights dim down in the arena and then Hero walks out onto the stage. His head is bowed at first and then he raises his gaze and stares down the ramp at Vincent Costello…

JT: Hero assured everyone he was just here for a job, to get his life back on track….but his actions say differently because at every available opportunity has attempted to screw Vincent Costello….there is a legitimate issue between these two men and only Hero truly knows the reasons behind that….

JR: Hero has always been a statement maker and I believe he sees Costello as his way in….he sees Costello as one of the biggest names in this company and if he can take him out then he’s automatically back in the limelight….Hero does nothing for free and nothing without reason, he knows exactly what his intentions are here…

HE: Of course he does….Hero hasn’t returned to play a bit part, he wants world title reign number nine and if he makes an example of Vincent Costello here in such a high profile contest he knows he’s one gigantic step closer to a shot at the title….

Costello’s eyes never waver, they don’t even blink, as Hero continues to slowly amble down the ramp and into the walkway. Costello then spits on the floor, fury overtaking him, and he dives from the ring to take the fight to his opponent….

JT: Costello not prepared to wait any longer….

JR: And nor does he have to….remember, folks, that this match is “unsanctioned” so the only reason we have a referee is to call the final decision be it a pinfall or submission….aside from that anything goes….

JT: Yet more carnage in an already chaotic company….

HE: It’s the mirror image of the lady who runs this place…

Costello meets Hero head on and begins to erupt with right hands. Hero responds with backhand chops to the chest and a forearm to the jaw but then VC fires back with a headbutt between the eyes that disorientates his opponent. Costello then grabs Hero by the head and slams him against the security railing…

JR: I have a feeling that’s going to be tame compared to what we see as this match progresses…

Costello keeps Hero trapped there and he tees off with big time right hands to the face before he yanks him back up and he delivers a suplex on the concrete floor that leaves Hero writing in pain.

JT: Hero had to know what he was invoking here when he targeted Costello….he knows this man will fight like his life depends on it….

Costello gets up and he immediately makes his way to the ring apron before pulling it up and starting to drag equipment out from underneath…

JR: Costello wasting absolutely no time here….he wants to turn this into a war from the off…

JT: He’s a legitimate bad man….he wants to finish Hero once and for all here tonight…

Costello drags a table over the security railing and places it upright. He then grabs Hero by the head and pulls him up but Hero responds with punches to the gut…

JT: Hero needs to show real fight here tonight….can he actually stand in the warzone with Vincent Costello and be victorious?

Hero pulls free of Costello and lashes a backhand chop into his chest before he leaps onto the security railing and dives back for a disaster kick…

JR: Costello caught him….OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

JT: Just like that this match has descended…

Costello catches Hero on his shoulders and he quickly runs over before launching him through the upright table with a powerbomb that leaves Hero in a heap against the security railing. Costello just stares down at his rival…

JR: Hero has to be done after that….

JT: I don’t think Costello is though….

The referee is on the outside and trying to persuade Costello to bring the action into the ring but VC just continues to stare at the wreckage of his own handiwork. He then kicks away the debris of the table and drags Hero out….

JT: Costello has said he wants Hero to pay….he wants retribution for everything Hero has done to him…

Costello throws Hero into the ring and then he looks under the apron again. This time he produces a solid steel chain and rolls in after his foe. Hero is clutching the back of his neck, barely able to stand, as Costello begins to wrap the chain around his fist…

HE: Things are about to go from bad to worse for Hero here….

Hero is just at a vertical base when Costello blasts him in the face with a solid punch with the steel chain. Costello then performs three consecutive fist drops to the skull of his opponent….

JT: Already blood is pouring from Hero’s head…

Hero tries to crawl for the ropes but Costello loosens the chain from his hand and then wraps it around his opponent’s neck. Hero’s face turns red within second and then purple as Costello pulls him up and then launches him over he top rope…

HE: He’s trying to hang him….

JT: Costello is making good on his word to end Hero for good….

Hero’s face is pouring blood and his legs are flailing in desperation as he hangs over the ropes with the chain cutting into his throat. Costello leans back and continues to apply pressure as the referee tries to make him stop….

JR: This is already going way beyond what you’d expect to see in a professional wrestling match…

Costello’s grip slackens a little from the sweat on his palms and it allows Hero to fall down to the outside and find safe ground. He is bent double, wheezing and spluttering, as he tries to pull the chain from around his neck…

JT: Hero must now be ruing the day he ever picked a fight with Vincent Costello….

Costello barges past the referee and then he climbs back out of the ring. He makes his way over to Hero and he punches down at his bloodied head, opening him up even more….

JR: So far this has been nothing short of a sustained assault from Costello….

HE: Hero has never recovered from the early onslaught…

Costello drags the steel steps away from the ring and then he drags Hero back up. He looks to deliver a gut-first suplex across the steel but Hero kicks his legs, desperately fighting, and then he kneels down into an inverted jawbreaker….

JT: Hero needs to try and stem the tide, somehow….

JR: THAT’LL DO IT!

Costello staggers away but then he spins and sprints back in, only for Hero to drop-toe hold him straight into the steel steps. Costello’s face blasts straight into the jagged side…

JT: Costello may have just broken his face…

JR: That was brutal impact…

Hero crawls away and slumps against the security railing, blood pouring down his face, as Costello remains motionless on the floor. The referee has no choice but to wait for either man to get up…

JT: The referee is merely there to count a deciding fall….nothing else…

Costello starts to drag himself toward the announce area and he uses one of the desks to get himself up. Hero is also on his feet and he staggers over toward Costello with a steel chair in his hand, which he has just pulled from under the ring……CRACK!

JR: Now Hero is taking his turn to inflict some damage…

The chair smashes into Costello’s back and sends him sprawling across the remaining announce table. Hero turns the weapon on its edge and he drives it down into the spine of Costello for good measure before tossing it away. He uses his forearm to try and wipe some of the blood from his face and then he staggers over to the apron and pulls himself up….

JT: What is Hero thinking here?

JR: Something dangerous, without a doubt….

HE: He needs something to stop Costello from coming for him….

Hero then begins to climb the turnbuckle as the fans go wild and the flashbulbs go off all around the arena. The Alpha Male reaches the top and he stares down at Costello, who is still face-down on the announce table…

JT: I don’t know what Hero is planning here but I have a bad feeling about this….

JR: I know what you mean…..this cannot end well…….OH MY DAYS!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 10:01 am

HE: I KNEW HE SHOULDN’T HAVE DONE IT!

JT: We need medics out here after that….

The instant replays are in overdrive as Hero takes to the skies with an incredible shooting star press but Costello rolls off the table in time, more from instinct than anything, and leaves Hero to plough straight through the announce desk and onto the concrete floor…

JT: Any hopes Hero had of winning this match just disappeared with that move….

JR: Always been one to take a risk but tonight he’s gone one step too far…..going through one table was bad enough but that’s a death-defying leap from fifteen feet through a second table…..you don’t bounce back from that….

HE: At his peak, potentially, but that’s a 40 year old man….the human body is not trained to withstand that kind of punishment….

The crowd are still going nuts as Hero is shown in a bloody, battered heap. Costello is slumped against the ring apron, blinking in disbelief at what has happened…

JT: Costello didn’t even know too much about it….he was just getting out of the way…

JR: And now he has Hero at his mercy…

HE: He can just get him in the ring and pin him…

JT: You really think he will? You think that’s it?

HE: It should be…..Hero can’t even move…

The referee tries to bar the path of Costello and plead with him but VC just shoves the official to the floor. He kicks some of the broken announce desk away and he rags Hero out, pulling him toward the ring and launching him inside. Hero is still not moving as Costello climbs in after him and just starts stomping down on his man with sickening venom. Costello then hauls Hero up and he lifts him onto the turnbuckle….

JT: Hero can’t even keep himself upright…..you don’t need to do this Vincent…

HE: Now what’s he doing…

Hero just lolls forward, still sat on the turnbuckle, and Costello turns away and begins to rip and pull at the ring mat until he tears it and is able to remove it, revealing the solid wooden slats underneath.

JR: No, Vincent, cmon now this has gone far enough….

JT: Not in his mind it hasn’t…

Costello stomps his foot on the solid wood and then he walks back to Hero. He pushes his head up and connects with brutal palm strikes to the chest, leaving deep red welts. He then climbs on the turnbuckle…

HE: He’s going to superplex him right onto the exposed ring…

JT: This is going to end badly….

*Crowd erupts

JR: What on earth….

Costello is setting up for the top rope suplex when Hero suddenly pulls free and spits a poison green mist into the eyes of his opponent. VC drops down off the ropes, blinded, and then Hero jumps off toward him…

JT: DESTROYER!

*Huge roar from the crowd

JR: MY GOD HE MIGHT HAVE CRUSHED HIS SKULL!

Hero lands on his feet and then front flips into the incredible Canadian Destroyer that smashes Costello head-first into the exposed ring slats. Back live and both men are completely motionless…

JT: This has been full throttle mayhem from the outset…..

JR: Costello has to be done now….he may not wake up for days…

JT: I think both of them are done….Hero pulled that move from the deepest depths because he couldn’t even stand on his own two feet just moments before…

HE: This is what you get when an “unsanctioned” match is signed off on…

Hero, blood dripping on the wood, is just about to lift his head off the mat as the crowd go wild. Almost two minutes have passed since the top rope destroyer before he is able to push himself across the mat and drape an arm on Costello’s chest…

JR: It’s over…

…2
……3!

JT: HE KICKED OUT!

*Crowd pop

HE: I don’t think I can take much more…

Hero just rolls off the cover and is prone on the mat in disbelief as the referee indicates it was only a two. It then takes a lifetime for both combatants to begin stirring….

JT: These guys can barely get up…..this match hasn’t even been going that long but they have gone hell for leather….

Hero’s legs betray him slightly and he falls into the ropes but manages to keep himself upright. Costello then runs into him with a clothesline that sends both up and over, crashing them down to the outside. They both scramble for the ring apron and Hero drags out a kendo stick and swings it at Costello’s head…

JR: BROKE IT IN HALF!

Costello produces a baseball bat and he swings it upward at the kendo stick, shattering it in pieces whilst it’s still in Hero’s grip. Costello then jabs Hero in the stomach with the bat, dropping him on all fours…

JT: You can see by the way these two men are moving that their bodies are wracked with agony…..

JR: But they are warriors….and they have entered this match with a score to settle…

Costello grabs the steel steps from earlier and he hauls them up before sliding them into the ring. He then stands over Hero and turns the bat on its edge before driving it down across the back of his opponent’s neck. He rolls the bat into the ring and then he yanks the apron up again, producing a bag….

HE: I dread to think what might be in there….

JT: We saw enough horror during the “Torture Chamber” two weeks ago…..that level of violence has only continued here tonight…

Costello also pulls out a trash can and he waits for Hero to stand before dropping the bin over his head. Hero, blindly, begins to stumble around…

JR: Hero’s turn to struggle with his vision…

Costello grabs a bottle of water and washes some of the green powder from his own eyes and then he picks up a steel chair….BOOM!

JT: WHAT A SHOT….HERO DIDN’T HAVE A CLUE!

The chair thumps into the place where Hero’s head would be and drops him to the floor once more. Costello then proceeds to slam the weapon down against the trash can, crushing it around Hero…

HE: You’d do serious jail time if you ever did anything like that to someone in the street…

JT: And yet it’s all legal in this match….they signed the contract…..this is what they agreed to…

Costello throws the chair into the ring and then he pulls the wreck of the can from around Hero’s head. He pulls the Alpha Male up and dumps him in the ring….

JR: Hero is ready to be put of his misery here….

Costello slides in after his opponent and then he grabs the small bag that he deposited earlier. He stands on the exposed wooden slats and begins to pour the contents of the bag out….

JT: Is that….it is, broken glass….

HE: I bet that’s the remnants of the “Torture Chamber”….

JR: I have no doubts…..but this bout just took a serious turn for the barbaric here…

Costello stands on the glass and it crunches underfoot before he grabs Hero and pulls him forward. Hero is on all fours, his head barely hovering over the broken glass, as Costello runs the ropes…

JT: He’s gonna stomp him right on that glass…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 10:01 am

HE: I CAN’T WATCH!

Costello jumps up for the foot stomp but Hero ducks aside at the final moment. He then lunges back in with a brutal low blow that doubles Costello up…

JR: Nothing but desperation right there….ENCORE….ENCORE….ENCORE!

The crowd watching on are stunned as Hero delivers the stunner on Costello in the centre of the ring. Hero can barely see through the blood over his face but he manages to drop an arm on Costello’s chest…

….2
……….3!

JT: THE MAN IS NOT HUMAN!

*Crowd pop

JR: Vincent Costello will not kept down on his quest for retribution….

HE: What does it take?

Hero is sat in bewilderment as the referee once again indicates it was a two count. Hero then crawls to the corner and he begins to rip the padding off the top turnbuckle…

JT: Hero has to be asking himself serious questions now…..he’s done it all in this business but does he still have what it takes?

JR: He’s clearly got something deadly in mind…

Hero watches as Costello begins to stir on the canvass. He shakes his head and then he falls from the ring and begins searching underneath once more. This time he returns and he holds up a sledgehammer…

JT: As if this bout could not get any more dangerous…

JR: He hits Costello with that and you can forget it….I don’t give a damn how tough you are….

HE: Costello is about to go lights out…..

JT: SWEET LORD ALMIGHTY!

JR: THAT IS HEINOUS….

Hero charges forward and he swings the sledgehammer at Costello’s head but VC ducks at the final moment and uses Hero’s momentum to backdrop him up and over onto the mound of broken glass. Hero is writhing in agony as the cameras pan in and show the glass sticking through his skin and the blood running down spine…

HE: I think I’m going to be sick….that is grotesque…

JT: Hero is cut to ribbons….

Costello’s eyes are filled with rage as he looks at the sledgehammer and realises what Hero was about to do to him. He picks the hammer up and twirls it in his hands as Hero stumbles up…

JR: I think the shock and adrenaline is the only thing keeping Hero up….

JT: NOT ANYMORE!

Costello drives the hammer straight into Hero’s gut and knocks all the wind from him. He then throws the weapon aside and flips his rival up before running him at the corner and powerbombing him against the exposed turnbuckle….

JT: OMERTA!

*Crowd pop

Costello beckons Hero back out and he spins him into the “Black Hole Slam” that drives Hero down across the base of the steel steps. Hero rolls off…

JR: Vincent Costello just got his pound of flesh….he has just decimated Hero…

JT: And he’s got one last thing on his mind…….KERB STOMP!

Costello watches as Hero slowly crawls back in the direction of the broken glass. His face and body are covered in blood as Costello grins, evilly, and then runs off the ropes…

*LIGHTS OUT

HE: I knew we were expecting floods tonight but I didn’t think they’d cut the power…

JT: Folks it seems we are experiencing some kind of technical difficulties here and we are trying our best to rectify that…

JR: There’s still a commotion going on in the ring, I can hear it…

JT: But we can’t see a damn thing…..can someone please fix the lights….

Suddenly the lights come back up and the whole arena is stunned to see that Vincent Costello has been completely wiped out with blood all over his face. His is flat on his face and Hero is draped over him. The referee looks extremely surprised but has no choice but to count…

JT: I don’t understand what the hell is going on here? What happened to Costello?

JR: Something tells me that lights out wasn’t a technical difficulty…

JT: I don’t believe this…

HE: I knew he’d win…I just knew it…

1………………………2………………….3!

JT: I don’t even know what to say…..we don’t have a clue what has just happened but somehow, some way….Hero has defeated Vincent Costello…

JR: Costello beat Hero within an inch of his life….I mean he completely and utterly decimated him….and then just as he was about to hit that final “kerb stomp” the lights went out…..now here we are…

HE: Never rule out Hero, never underestimate him….he always has a plan…

JT: The master manipulator has done it again….no wonder he was confident coming in to this contest….it seems he has a guardian angel….he must do because just damn well cheated death before our very eyes….

JR: I just want to know what happened to Costello…..who did that to him?

JT: My guess is the same person who aided Hero last month in the backstage area…..I might be wrong but I’m starting to believe Hero has an extremely powerful and dangerous ally….

HE: He may be older, he may not quite be the same athlete he once was, but Hero is still smarter and more cerebral than anyone on this roster…..he wants to get back to the mountain top and I sure as hell wouldn’t rule it…

The instant replays document the shocking end to the bout over and over again before returning to the live picture. The referee is knelt down next to the unconscious form of Costello whilst the blood-stained Hero falls into the ropes, barely keeping himself up. He begins to laugh as he looks back at Costello and then drops through to the outside where an emergency medical team are on hand to tend to him.

JT: Hero may have won this match….he may have got one over on Vincent Costello but neither man is ever going to be the same…..Hero’s whole body is lacerated, he’s lost so much blood…..

HE: But he is victorious and that is all that matters…..he’s leaving Genesis with a huge win and now he can move on to bigger and better things…

JR: I sincerely doubt he’s heard the last of Vincent Costello….no way is he going to accept what has happened to him here tonight after being on the brink of such a personal victory…

JT: Folks we still have one contest to go….6CW World Heavyweight Champion on the line as Jackson Jackson defends against Liam Wood….do not go anywhere because it is coming up next….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 10:12 am

(In the backstage area and Charles Kramer is watching the end of the Hero/Costello match on a monitor)

???: Your handiwork I presume?

(Johnny Lawless walks in to stand side by side with Kramer, both men watching the aftermath unfold)

Kramer: You're too kind, Johnny, but alas no this was not me....I'd be more inclined to look in your direction, this looks exactly like the kind of thing your client would do...

Lawless: Engel has made enough statements for one night....plus we're not hired guns....we do not sell our souls to the highest bidder...

Kramer: And there was me thinking you'd bought the clown from the funny farm?

Lawless: Mine and Engel's involvement runs deeper than financial gain but I wouldn't expect you to understand that.....money is your God...

Kramer: No, but power is....and there is no greater feeling in the world than holding all the power in your own hands....

Lawless: What a shame that around here you don't hold anything, not anymore...

(Kramer slowly turns, the smile remaining on his face)

Kramer: For now perhaps but don't grow too confident in that....

Lawless: Just a little word of advice, friendly of course...

Kramer: Of course...

Lawless: The landscape of 6CW has changed quite dramatically since your heyday......just be careful who's toes you step on as you clamour to make yourself relevant again...

(Kramer's smile broadens)

Kramer: Ooo threats, I do enjoy them and it has been so long......it seems the animalistic, hardcore, tendencies still live inside of you, Johnny, so it's no wonder your client is such a fiend....but allow me to reciprocate and return my own piece of advice...

You see I'm fully aware of what you are doing....I know the plan, I know it all....every ounce of it....I know what you've done so far and what you intend to do going forward...

(Lawless' brow furrows)

Kramer: And I'm not about to stand in your way.....but maybe next time we speak you could show a little more respect....because I'd hate to be the one responsible for ruining what you've started.....I'm a much better ally than I am an enemy, of that I can assure you...

Lawless: I'll keep that in mind...

Kramer: You really should....because I'm not planning on going anywhere in a hurry...

(Kramer nods curtly and then walks past Lawless and out of shot. Lawless' eyes narrow and he looks angry)

Lawless: That's what you think, Charles...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 10:22 am

(The scene changes and the crowd boo as Liam Wood and Varyag are standing by with Travis Sharp)

Sharp: Liam...

(Wood holds his hands up and looks at Sharp in disgust)

Wood: I'm not doing this poxy interview, Sharp, so forget about it.....there's nothing to say, there's nothing to hype.....every one of these losers in this building know what is about to happen....you know, I know and most importantly Jackson Jackson knows...

(The boos grow louder and Wood smirks, shaking his head)

Wood: That's right.....you are looking at the next 6CW World Heavyweight Champion....this is your goddamn reality so get used to it...

If Jackson has any sense he'll just walk down to that ring and hand the belt over, spare himself any more pain and suffering....but if not, if he's stupid enough to go through with this then everything I did to him two weeks ago, everything you saw between Helms and Cerberus, between Hero and Costello is going to look like (beeping) child's play compared to what I will do to the so-called world champion here at Genesis....

Genesis marks the beginning of a new era....my era....my fourth reign as world champion....call it a spoiler, a fact, I don't give a (beep) what you want to call it because it's happening.....a foregone conclusion...

So get that goddamn microphone out of my face and witness greatness in the flesh....it's time!

(The boos continue as Varyag closes his huge fist around the mic and crushes it before following Liam Wood out of the picture)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 10:33 am

(The scene changes and Karl Kramer is just walking out of his locker-room. He receives some congratulations from 6CW staff and then the sound of applause can be heard. He turns around and then snarls as he comes face to face with Crime Lord)

Crime Lord: Bravo....

KK: The hell do you want?

CL: I just came to offer my congratulations, Karl......number one contender to the United Kingdom Championship, big honour...

KK: Get the hell out of my face...

CL: I mean it must irk you that in my very first match back in 6CW I've made a bigger statement than you have in five months? That more people are bothered about my return than your insignificant career...

KK: Your return is about to end very badly if you don't back off...

CL: Fighting words, Karl....but is this really a fight you want to pick? I mean you must have seen what I did to Scott Harris?

KK: In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not Scott Harris...

(Crime Lord looks Kramer up and down with a smirk)

CL: You're right, you're not....Harris has actually achieved something in this business and in some circles he carries respect....but even a guy like that was absolutely no match for me....I obliterated him, the same way I obliterate everyone who steps in front of me....that's the reason why I'm a hall of famer....a multi-time world champion....the most dominant force in 6WF history....

KK: I hate to be the one handing out lessons here but this isn't 6WF either.....one victory over a banged up Scott Harris, a few training videos about how you're still in fighting shape impresses nobody.....this is 6CW and this is a new era, you're just a contender like the rest of us...

CL: I'm a whole lot more than a contender...

KK: Until you prove it, you are what I say you are......now you can look down your nose at my shot at the United Kingdom Championship but I don't concern myself with the opinions of people that just don't matter.....so my focus is on that strap and the man that's wearing it.....me and James McManus are gonna fight and when we do that gold is coming home with me...

After that....how about you come see and we can continue this discussion...

CL: I'll be there...

(Kramer returns Crime Lord's smirk and he nods his head before walking away. Crime Lord glares after him and then cracks his huge knuckles with a knowing smile)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 10:36 am

6CW World Heavyweight Championship - Press Conference

The gathered press are assembled as the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion Jackson Jackson walks out onto the stage, he is dressed in a navy blue tracksuit and his wrestling boots, with his 6CW Championship already perched on the table next to his chair.

Jackson opens a bottle of water from the table and pours it into a glass, he looks refreshed and composed ahead of his big title defence.

Jackson: Before we begin, I would like to confirm that as per local news reports, I was affected by the recent sandstorms delaying flights out of the Canary Islands, which explains my later than scheduled arrival into Glasgow for 6CW Genesis. As much as I love Glasgow, we took it upon ourselves to get some warm weather training in, down in Lanzarote. We then got to spend an additional 14 hours at Lanzarote Airport, which was far from ideal!

Jackson laughs as some of the media join in

Jackson: However I would like to state that I am still 100% ready, still 100% focused and I will be walking out of 6CW Genesis the way I will be walking into 6CW Genesis, and that is as your reigning, defending, undisputed World 6CW World Heavyweight World Champion of the World. Any questions?

Reporter 1: Are you concerned about your ability to fully focus on Liam Wood with his associate Varyag at ringside?

Jackson: Listen buddy, I don't come into your work and ask if you're fully focused on all the cocks you've got to suck...

Jackson smirks as the media laugh at his joke

Jackson: The fact is, I overcame unprecedented levels of pain and torment, to become the 6CW World Champion. Nobody can say I had an easy ride, because I had to go through the creme de la monthe of 6CW to get to this position. I am the only wrestler who came through that Iron Man Tournament undefeated. I survived matches against Ricky Nelson, Vincent Costello, Jimmy Phillips, Engel Harlequin, Marty Helms and Damion Onyx to win this belt. I then faced Onyx and Phillips again, just for good measure. Here I stand, STILL your Champion. Liam Wood is a hell of a competitor, arguably a future hall of famer, but I am not scared of him, I am not scared of Varyag, and I am going to retain my Championship once again.

Reporter 2: With recent comments from the likes of Uryu Ishida, Karl Kramer and the returning Crime Lord, are you looking past this defence against Liam Wood?

Jackson: And why would I do that? I've got this far by taking each match as it comes. I'm a worthy Champion, but I didn't get this far by looking past my opponent. I didn't get past Jimmy Phillips by wondering who my Quarter Final opponent would be. I didn't get past Engel Harlequin by worrying about who I would face in the Semi Finals. And I didn't get past Marty Helms by wondering what kind of shape Damion Onyx would be in. I focus on who or what is in front of me, and I am laser focused on dealing with Liam Wood and his gimp, and only after that match will I consider any future plans.

Jackson pauses to have a drink of water

Jackson: Now that's some high quality H2O... Now, I'm happy to talk about certain 6CW guys right now, but mentally my brain is firmly locked onto Jacking off Wood.

Jackson looks briefly annoyed as there are some more laughs from the assembled media

Jackson: Lets use the next couple of minutes to berate the 6CW roster then, and take my shots. Crime Lord. You have returned, you're focused on Scott Harris, that's your business. But rest assured that I am not here as a placeholder for anybody. Whether it's you, Harris, Wood, Helms, whoever. I am the 6CW World Champion, I am the one true Iron Man, I literally proved it in 2019, and if you want to be Jacked Off, or even Really Jacked Off, then wait in line son.

Jackson has another sip of water before continuing

Jackson: That applies to you as well, Ishida. You and your dirty hands, touching my 6CW World Championship. Trying to wedge a penny into MY Title. An absolute spaz move, might I add. Because you might admit to being as worthless as a penny, with delusions of grandeur imagining that the fans seem to want you at the top of the tree when you haven't been up here before, you need to understand that I am not your average man.

Reporter 3: Final question, what is your strategy going into your fight with Liam Wood?

Jackson: Elementary my dear. I will use my superior stamina to last longer than Mr Wood. I will use my superior intellect to catch out Varyag whenever he tries to interfere in the match. And I will use my distain for communism to trigger Liam Wood just long enough to hit Jacked Off and walk out of 6CW Genesis, STILL the World Champion of the World.

Jackson leans back in his chair with his glass of water in his hand and grins

Jackson: If only it were that simple, eh...

Jackson sits forward on his chair

Jackson: Nah. It's going to be a war. Two of the very best grapplers in 6CW. In one corner, you've got a man who epitomises success. He's controversial, he's got a proven track record of winning big matches, winning Championships, and doing things his way. He might not play well with others, but his record speaks for himself. Former leader of The Four Hundred, he led that group to undoubted success.

And in the other corner, you've got...

...Liam Wood.

Jackson winks as he stands up and picks up his 6CW World Heavyweight Championship from the table

Jackson: Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a Championship to retain.

Jackson walks off with his Championship clutched in his hand, one end of the belt drags slightly on the floor as Jackson exits the stage to applause from the media

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 4:51 pm

Main Event
6CW Championship
Jackson Jackson © vs Liam Wood

Ding ding

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen it’s time for our MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!

*Crowd pop

MB: This bout is scheduled for one fall and it is for the 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

JT: It’s time folk….main event, 6CW Title on the line….

JR: And what a way to cap off an unbelievable night of action….already we have rocked the roof off of this place but we are not done, no sir….because the richest prize in the game is now up for grabs….Jackson Jackson will defend against Liam Wood….what a match this promises to be….

(A video package airs to hype the main event)

JT: Liam Wood is a three time world champion, he is without a doubt one of the best in the world, but he has never had the privilege to call himself 6CW Champion….

HE: But all that is about to change….it’s a formality, a foregone conclusion….Jackson Jackson may as well come out here and just hand over the belt….

JR: I think we all know that won’t happen….Jackson Jackson may be banged up, he may be still feeling the effects of that beating he took two weeks ago, but we know he’s no quitter….he will fight until he can’t fight anymore, that has been the staple of his meteoric rise to the mountain top….

JT: Jackson shocked the world with his incredible tenacity and will to win during the Iron Man Tournament….his transition from tag team maestro to world champion is nothing short of unbelievable but this is, undoubtedly, the biggest test of his career…..

HE: It’s one he can’t overcome….look, I’ve always been a Jackson fan and he should be proud of what he has achieved but even at 100% this would be a stretch…..not a chance he can beat Liam Wood….

“Revival Mood” hits the airwaves as the lights dim and then the crowd descend into deafening, unanimous, boos for the arrival of the challenge…

Mike Bird: Introducing first…..the challenger…..from Hereford…………..weighing in at 235 pounds……The World Eater……..Liiiiaaaammmmm Wooooooodddddd!

JT: You go back to July 2013 when this man first captured the EWF Championship and we knew we were witnessing someone who was destined to be a superstar….he has spent a combined 457 days as a world champion and tonight he is hoping to start day one of his fourth reign, finally getting his hands on the 6CW Title…..

JR: Wood is one heck of an athlete and as the years go by he has developed a ruthless edge that we saw in all its glory two weeks ago….he decimated Jackson Jackson, left him battered inside that very ring, and put himself in pole position to leave Genesis tonight as the world champion…

HE: Because he thrives on the big stage, he knows what it takes…this is Liam Wood’s domain and he is just waiting to get that crown back on his head…..

Wood stands and he sneers at the reaction of the crowd before motioning a belt around his waist, sparking more boos from the audience. Wood swaggers down to the ring and then clambers up inside…

JT: I’m amazed Wood hasn’t brought his muscle with him….

HE: Liam Wood doesn’t need anyone’s help….

JR: Then why does he employ Varyag, exactly? Because I’m pretty sure the big man’s timely interventions against both Scott Harris and Jackson Jackson in recent months haven’t been a coincidence…..like you said, Wood knows what it takes and he knows that having a giant equalizer like that makes him the favourite…

HE: Being the best in the world is what makes him favourite…

JT: Maybe….I think injuring your opponent two weeks before a match also plays its part….

Wood bounces off the ropes and then does some stretches before the lights dim once again and “Take me to the hospital” blasts out of the sound-system to a crescendo of cheers….

JR: What an ovation for the champ….

Mike Bird: And introducing his opponent…………from London, England…..weighing in at 225 pounds….he is the reigning and defending 6CW World Heavyweight Champion……Jaaaaccckkksssooonnnn Jaaaaacccckkkkkssssoooooonnnnn!

JT: It was the 11th of December, a night I will never forget, when this man realised a boyhood dream and captured the 6CW Championship…..he overcame Jimmy Phillips, Vincent Costello, Ricky Nelson, Engel Harlequin, Marty Helms and Damion Onyx…..nobody can ever deny he earned the right to call himself the man….

HE: It can’t be disputed, I would never take that from him, but he has never faced Liam Wood….he didn’t during the tournament and that’s the reason why he’s champion….tonight the record will be set straight and we’ll all see who the true champion is….

JR: We absolutely will….but Jackson Jackson should not be underestimated or wrote off….time and again he was told he had no shot of being the Iron Man but he defied the odds, he overcame every obstacle….he is the rightful 6CW Champion until someone proves otherwise…

HE: Which they are about to…

Jackson Jackson nods his head in appreciation of the support he is receiving and then he unstraps his title from around his waist and raises it above his head. He makes his way down the ramp and then climbs up onto the apron, fixing his opponent with a look of loathing.

JT: Two weeks ago Jackson Jackson was foot stomped through a steel chair after being “Manson Drivered” from the top rope….he has admitted he was concussed and that he has yet to reach full fitness….but he is here and he is ready to fight like the true champion that he is….

HE: Big mistake….as I said he’d be no match for Liam Wood at his best, let alone injured…

JR: You can continue to write him off but the 6CW Universe is behind him….they believe he can continue this underdog story…..

JT: How long does his reign last before he sheds that moniker? I no longer see this man as an underdog….I see him as the leader of the 6CW locker-room….

HE: For now…

JR: Either way this is one hell of a way to close out our first pay per view of the new era….

“Let’s go Jackson” chants ring all around the Emirates as the champion climbs down from the turnbuckle to go head to head with his rival. The referee steps in between them and he takes the 6CW World Champion from Jackson before raising it up in the air…

JT: That’s what this match is all about, ladies and gentlemen…..it is about being #1……

JR: That championship has such an incredible history….over the years we have seen so many classic battles for its possession….time for another…..here we go!

The bell sounds, the crowd cheer, and Jackson Jackson immediately tears across the ring and dives towards Liam Wood…

HE: WORLD EATER!

Wood anticipates what is happening and he uses Jackson’s momentum to push him into the air before driving his knee up at his face…

JT: HOW CLOSE WAS THAT!

Jackson, somehow, responds in mid-flight with a headscissors takedown that sends Wood flying through the middle ropes to the outside. Jackson is on his knees, chest heaving, and he looks at the crowd as he wipes sweat from his brow….

JR: Jackson sensing how close he came there to losing his title in what, surely, would have been the quickest 6CW Championship match of all time…

HE: He got reckless and he cannot afford that with Liam Wood….he won’t get lucky a second time…

Wood is up on the outside and stares into the ring at Jackson, who glares back, and then holds his finger and thumb barely an inch apart to indicate how close he was to ending the bout.

JT: Wood knows he almost had it….but almost does not win championships…..

Wood gets himself up on the apron as Jackson prepares himself for another battle. The challenger steps through the ropes as the champion flies forward with a diving knee strike to the temple that dazes Wood. He drags him into the centre of the ring…

JR: Wood is getting JACKED OFF!

Wood manages to jump out the side of the finisher and he drives a solid knee of his own into Jackson’s stomach before whipping him toward the corner. Jackson leaps onto the second turnbuckle and then spins back around….

JT: OH WOW!

Wood catches him and drills him with a reverse swinging STO…………………1……………………2…………..kickout!

HE: Liam Wood is a wrestling God and that cannot be disputed by anyone….inside those ropes you will not find many more impressive athletes….

JT: I don’t think anyone would argue how good Wood is….but the champion is a fine athlete himself, he’s currently the best in the world…

HE: Currently…

Wood slaps his hand against the mat in frustration and then stands and stomps down on the chest of Jackson. He pulls the champion back up and he suplexes him into the air before dumping him across the middle of the ropes, leaving him hanging. Wood then backs up into the corner and lifts himself onto the turnbuckle….

JT: Wood is going to look to break Jackson down now….leave him incapable of defending his championship….

Wood leaps toward the centre of the ropes and delivers a hard kick to the side of Jackson’s head that sends the champion falling to the outside in a heap. The referee looks ready to start a count but Wood waves him off…

JR: Wood knows the championship cannot change hands on a count out….he is not interested in that at all…

Wood waits for Jackson to start rising on the outside and then he grips the top rope and springboards to the outside with a flying lariat takedown, forcing the crowd to give a round of applause. Wood sneers at the audience and then he rags Jackson back up and launches him at the ringside barrier with so much force that Jackson flips upside down upon impact….

JT: Wood in complete control here so far…..he is busting Jackson up…

JR: Jackson was already running at less than 100% and this will not be helping….

The referee urges Wood to bring the action back inside the ring or he is going to start counting them out so Wood grabs the champion by the head and tosses him back into the ring. He then pulls himself up onto the apron and waits for Jackson to stir….

JT: BUCKSHOT…

Wood flips over the ropes for the huge lariat but jumps straight into a huge dropsault from the champion that spins him 360. Jackson is holding his back but he manages to get up and he nails Wood with a wrist clutch cradle…………………..1……………………2………………kickout!

JR: That’s why you can never rule Jackson Jackson out….even when he seems down, he is never out…..the champion always seems to find a way…

HE: That luck will run out eventually….

Jackson stumbles into the corner and he beckons for Wood to stand up. The champion seems groggy but he slaps himself in the side of the head to get his bearings….

JT: Jackson drawing on a few reserves of energy here….he knows how important this match is…..LOOKOUT NOW!

Wood gets up and Jackson looks for a variation of the flying roundhouse kick (Trouble in Paradise) but the challenger ducks last minute. Wood looks for a back suplex but Jackson backflips over his shoulder and springboards onto the ropes before connecting with a neckbreaker on the return…………….1……………………2…………….kickout!

JT: Phenomenal action thus far….exactly what you want from a world championship match….

JR: Two of the absolute best putting on a great show…

Jackson pulls Wood up and he tries to get him in place for the pumphandle tombstone but Wood drives heavy looking elbows into the face of his opponent, finally forcing him to stagger away to the corner. Wood then takes a deep breath and charges in with a huge yakuza kick…

JT: Nobody there….

Jackson dodges and Wood collides with the turnbuckle before the champion rolls him up……………………1………………….2……………kickout. They both scramble up and Jackson connects with a European uppercut before kicking Wood in the stomach….

JR: DDT….

Wood spins out and then he drags Jackson back toward him and uses his momentum to flapjack him across the top rope. Jackson is swaying all over the place and Wood hits him with a stiff tiger suplex…………………..1………………..2………..shoulder up. Wood yells at the referee to count faster…

JT: Wood needs to keep his cool….he’s having great success here but he cannot allow frustration to distract him….

HE: The referee is mugging him off…

JR: How? By delivering a regulation count? Leave off, Henry…

The crowd strike up as “Let’s go Jackson” chant but that only seems to amuse Wood even more. He points down at Jackson and shouts to the audience “Is this your champion?”

JT: Wood is letting emotion get him carried away a little…

HE: He can afford to, he’s in complete control. It is only a matter of time now…..MANSON DRIVER!

Jackson stumbles up and Wood kicks him in the gut before underhooking his arms for the piledriver but Jackson then delivers a backdrop in the nick of time that sends Wood over the top rope and onto the apron. Jackson stumbles out on the apron as well and he waits for Wood to stand before attempting a superkick….

JR: OH WOW!

Wood throws his hands up to protect his face but Jackson superkicks his knees and drops him into a kneeling position on the apron. The champion then runs at Wood and performs a sensational spinning tornado DDT that drives them off the apron and crashing to the floor below….

JT: That is one hell of a way to get yourself back in this match….Wood’s arrogance allowed Jackson that opportunity and he has taken full advantage….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 5:14 pm

The crowd are applauding the action as both competitors are still in a heap on the floor outside. The referee is leaning through the ropes and has no choice but to start administering a ten count….

JR: It would be upsetting to see such a fantastic contest end on a count out but you cannot fault the effort of both men so far….

JT: They have put their all into this match and it is starting to take its toll….

The referee’s count reaches six when Jackson stumbles to his feet and he rolls inside the ring. The crowd begin counting along with the official and there are groans of disappointment as Wood manages to pull himself back in on the count of nine….

JR: We have a match, folks….

Jackson sags against the ropes on the opposite side of the ring but he takes a deep breath and then sprints across looking for a punt kick at Wood’s chest, who is sat in the corner…

JT: Wood had the wherewithal…..

The challenger manages to roll aside at the final minute and reaches centre ring. Jackson quickly turns and rushes back toward him but Wood grabs him by the throat and nails a chokeslam into a backbreaker. The challenger stumbles to the corner and he climbs up high….

JR: I remember the night Liam Wood did his tribute to the Macho Man….it seems so long ago now that he showed that kind of respect….

HE: Now he’s a winner, he doesn’t need to….IT’S OVER!

Wood leaps through the air and he drives his elbow down into the chest of Jackson……………..1…………………….2…………Jackson somehow throws his shoulder up off the mat. Wood clutches his head in a fury as he stands and he shouts at Jackson to “stay down”….

JT: Wood is showing some frustration here now…..he can’t quite believe that Jackson is standing up to his onslaught….

HE: Neither can I….

JR: That’s why he’s the world champion….

Wood backs into the corner and he spits in annoyance as he waits for Jackson to start to stir. He whispers to himself and then he charges out…

HE: PSYCHO CRUSHER!

JT: SHIRANUI!

Jackson ducks the foot stomp at the last second and almost in the same motion he nails the standing Sliced Bread #2. He staggers over to the corner and he climbs up the turnbuckle as the flashbulbs start to go off…

JR: Are we witnessing greatness here tonight? Jackson Jackson is proving himself a great champion against all adversity…..JACKSAULT!

JT: HE NAILED IT

Jackson launches himself into a sublime double rotation moonsault and crashes down across the prone form of Liam Wood. The impact causes Jackson to clutch his midsection, all the wind knocked from him, but eventually he crawls over and makes the cover….

JR: Successful defence number two…

….2
………….3!

*Crowd groan

JT: WOOD SHOWING HIS OWN METTLE!

HE: He’s hell bent on being the champion….

Nobody can quite believe it as Wood’s shoulder shifts off the canvass before the referee’s three count can be completed. Jackson looks to the skies and shakes his head…

JR: Jackson thought that was it…..the thousands in attendance thought that was it….but this match continues…

JT: We are witnessing a war for the richest prize in our industry…

Wood is on his knees as Jackson begins lashing kicks into his chest. He nails five and then swings a big buzzsaw towards his skull but Wood manages to duck it and he shoves the champion away to the corner. Wood gets back up and he drives forward for a flying splash but Jackson avoids it and sends the challenger against the turnbuckle. Jackson then runs off the ropes and he returns with a huge flying discus elbow smash….

JR: I think Wood just lost a tooth…

Wood goes down from the impact but Jackson isn’t satisfied it will be enough. He beckons Wood back to his feet and he lifts him into an inverted atomic drop and then hits him with a stiff dropkick to the chest that sends Wood flying back into the corner. Wood collides hard with the turnbuckle and Jackson is immediately on him with a splash of his own. He then summons the strength to lift Wood up onto the top of the turnbuckle…..

JT: Jackson looking to go high risk here….he knows he needs something big….

Jackson climbs up on the ropes with his opponent and he looks to pull him into a front facelock. Wood keeps his hand locked on the top rope and refuses to budge…

JR: Wood not playing ball here….

Jackson releases and he grabs Wood’s head before nailing a stiff European uppercut and then attempts the superplex again but this time Wood lands a brutal uppercut to the ribcage and then a massive headbutt that sends the champion flying back down to the canvass. Wood then tries to steady himself and stand tall….

JT: Now Wood is thinking about an aerial assault……

*Crowd cheer

JR: Improvisation 101…

Jackson suddenly connects with a jumping roundhouse kick (trouble in paradise) that knocks Wood’s legs out from underneath him and causes him to crotch up on the top of the turnbuckle. The champion then scales the ropes and he delivers an almighty Spanish Fly….

JT: That’s got to be it….Wood is done…

……2

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 5:46 pm

……Wood kicks out!

JR: How on earth….

HE: You think Jackson Jackson is tough? Being world champion means everything to Liam Wood….he’s rather die than lose in that ring tonight….

The Emirates is stunned as once again Wood gets his shoulder up off the mat. Jackson rolls over on his face and screams into the mat in disbelief….

JT: Jackson knew that Wood presented a huge challenge here tonight but I think even he is surprised by the toughness of the challenger….there is a reason why Liam Wood is a future hall of fame superstar….

Jackson crawls to the ropes and he begins to drag himself back up. He looks out at the crowd and nods his head as they chant his name, drawing on their energy…

JT: Jackson has dug deep before….the whole Iron Man Tournament showed what he is capable of….he needs that kind of performance again….he needs to, arguably, go beyond even that….

Jackson makes his way over to Wood, who is getting onto his knees, and he grabs his hand before silencing the crowd….

JR: Finger snap…

Wood suddenly jabs up with his free hand into the throat of Jackson. The champion staggers away spluttering and then Wood leaps up and delivers a flash superkick to the stomach that drops Jackson on his knees. Wood then connects with a second, stiffer, superkick right on the jaw of the champion. Wood rubs his head and then he grabs Jackson by the head and flips him into a powerbomb position….

JT: Jackson fighting this with everything he has left…

Jackson punches down into the head of Wood, desperately, and they stumble forward and the champion drops over the ropes onto the apron. Wood, though, is in no mood to wait around and he quickly sprints off the opposite ropes….

JR: BROKE HIM IN HALF!

Wood drives through the middle ropes with a spear that sends him and Jackson flying down to the outside once again. Wood is hurt but not as badly as Jackson and he manages to drag the champion up and throws him back in the ring….

HE: Jackson is snapped in two….amazingly Wood is still standing….this is it now…

JT: It suddenly doesn’t look so good for the defending champion…

Jackson is clutching his spine from the fall and Wood quickly flips him up and delivers a devastating lungblower powerbomb. He rolls Jackson on his front….

JR: VIPER LOCK….THIS IS BAD!

JT: The back of Jackson Jackson has to be in utter agony right now….it is hard to envisage him surviving here…

HE: Now way that he can….his spine may be shattered as it is….Wood is closing in now, he can feel that championship belt….

Jackson screams in pain as Wood applies the full nelson camel clutch and really drags back on his head, sending searing pain throughout his whole body and adding serious pressure to the already injured back. The referee is down in Jackson’s face, asking him if he wants to give up…

JT: Jackson really may not have any choice here…..

JR: He’s as tough as they come and he will not want to relinquish his hold on the 6CW Championship but the pain must be excruciating….

HE: He needs to consider his career here….give up and live to fight another day because the longer he stays in this hold, the increased chances he won’t fight again….

Liam Wood’s face is a picture of determination and he yells out and really rugs back on the head of Jackson again. The champion’s screams of pain begin to dissipate as he fades, slumping forward into unconsciousness….

HE: He’s out, wave it off…

JT: The referee is going to give Jackson every chance here….

Jackson seems out of it so the referee grabs his wrist and begins to raise his arm….it falls….

JR: This falls three times and Liam Wood’s fourth reign as world champion begins…

The referee raises the arm for a second time and it falls again. There are anxious faces all around the audience as Jackson’s arm is lifted for the third time…

HE: It fell…

JT: HE’S FIGHTING IT….OH MY!

Cheers erupt as Jackson’s arm pumps into the air and suddenly he begins to shake and shout as he summons every last bit of strength that he’s got. Liam Wood cannot quite believe it as Jackson pushes himself up off the canvass with Wood on his back…

JR: How on earth is he doing that? Where is he getting the strength?

JT: Jackson Jackson is showing his true champion’s nature here tonight….

Wood manages to jump off the back of Jackson and he rakes right down his spine with his nails, causing his boos, and then he runs the champion forward and launches him through the ropes into the ringpost….

HE: That’s how you put paid to that nonsense…

Jackson just slumps there and Wood then pulls him out and whips him off the ropes…

HE: He won’t survive this….WORLD EATER!

Wood pops Jackson up into the air but Jackson somehow leaps over the back of the challenger and then connects with a pele kick to the top of the skull as Wood turns around. Jackson is really clutching at his back but he manages to drag himself back up…

JT: You can see how much Jackson is hurting here….how much this match has taken out of him…

JR: But you can also see the desire….from both of these men….you can see what being 6CW Champion means….

Jackson grabs Wood and he looks for a vertical suplex but the pain in his back won’t allow him to lift. Wood then shoves Jackson away and charges at him for a big boot….

*Crowd groan

JT: JACKED OFF!

Wood almost kicks the referee’s head clean off with the kick and then he turns straight into the pumphandle flatliner from the champion…

JR: But now there’s no referee….we need another official, Jackson has this match won…

Jackson has both legs hooked as the crowd count to three but there is no official forthcoming. The champion rolls over and motions for someone to come out and make the count….

JT: Jackson Jackson should have just retained his 6CW Championship but we’ve got no referee….

Wood is slumped on the canvass, barely moving, as Jackson makes his way over to the downed referee and tries to revive him….

JR: I don’t think that ref is waking any time soon, Jackson…

JT: VOYNA GOSPODIN…..GODDAMIT….I WONDERED WHEN HE WAS GOING TO SHOW!

Huge boos fill the air as Jackson turns from the downed official and is broken in two from a huge running clothesline by Varyag. The giant bodyguard then begins to revive Liam Wood, hauling him to his feet…

HE: This is a beautiful moment….

JT: It’s a stitch up…..Varyag has no business being involved in this bout…..

JR: He just destroyed Jackson Jackson….

JT: Is it any wonder? Look at the size of the beast….

Wood stumbles over and he covers Jackson as Varyrag drags the referee over and uses his arm to count….

JR: He can’t do that….

HE: Technically the referee is still counting….

……2

………………3!

*Crowd pop

JT: EVEN THAT CAN’T KEEP JACKSON DOWN!

Jackson, seemingly by instinct alone, throws his shoulder up off the mat once again. Varyrag immediately drops on top of the champion and pummels him with huge right hands before Wood clambers up. Wood orders Varyag to get Jackson to his feet….

JT: This was never billed a damn handicap match….this needs to be stopped…

HE: Oh it’s going to be stopped in a minute don’t worry……MANSON DRIVER!

More boos fill the air as Wood ploughs Jackson into the mat with the sickening piledriver. He then hooks both the legs as Varyag shakes the referee awake…

HE: This is it now….

….2
……………….3!

HE: NEW CHAMPION….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 6:05 pm

*Ultra pop

HE: NO….IT CAN’T BE!

JT: WOOD ISN’T THE ONLY ONE WITH FRIENDS…..FRANK HORRIGAN IS HERE!

The whole arena is buzzing as the groggy referee is dragged from the ring and left in a heap on the floor by the giant, hulking Frank Horrigan. Liam Wood looks shellshocked as Horrigan swells with rage and stares up into the ring….

JR: Wood looks like he just saw a ghost…he never factored this into his plan…..

Horrigan pulls himself up onto the apron as Varyag steps forward. The two behemoths go head to head and then explode with huge right hands…

JT: A monster on both sides now…..

Horrigan’s huge punches suddenly rock Varyag back and then he looks for an Irish whip but Varyag reverses it and sends Horrigan across the ring….

JR: BROGUE KICK!

More cheers fill the air as Horrigan almost kicks Varyag into next week with the huge kick. Wood’s bodyguard stumbles back up and Horrigan lifts him onto his shoulders before nailing a massive inverted death valley driver. Liam Wood then charges forward for a blindside assault….

JT: Big mistake….

Horrigan turns in time and he seizes Wood by the throat. Wood’s eyes bulge and his face reddens as Horrigan shakes his head….

HE: Horrigan has no business here…

JT: You’re right but neither did Varyag, Horrigan is just watching out for his friend…..

*Crowd boo

HE: Haha….take that….

Wood suddenly launches a brutal kick right between the legs of Horrigan, dropping him in a heap on the floor. The challenger talks trash and spits in a fury before running off the ropes….

HE: PSYCHO CRUSHER….THANKS FOR COMING, HORRIGAN!

Wood drills the big man with the foot stomp and then rolls him out of the ring with his foot. He leans over the ropes and talks trash, motioning a belt around his waist and then he turns back around…

JT: JACKED OFF!

Jackson is back up and he looks for the pumphandle flatliner but Wood elbows his way out. He then kicks Jackson in the stomach…

HE: MANSON….

Jackson swipes the legs of Wood and he catapults him into the corner. Wood collides with the turnbuckle and staggers back around as Jackson pops him up…

JT: WORLD EATER……REALLY?!?

Wood catches Jackson’s knee for he can detonate and he spins the champion around….

HE: Jackson is getting JACKED OFF!

Wood prepares for the pumphandle flatliner but Jackson manages to turn his body….

*Crowd pop

HE: That’s cheating…

Jackson pokes Wood right in the eyes, temporarily blinding him, and then he spins him into the pumphandle position once again before flipping him up….

JR: REALLY JACKED OFF!

Cheers ring all around the Emirates as Jackson connects with the tombstone piledriver just as a second official comes sprinting down the ramp and dives into the ring….

….2
……………3!

HE: Noooooo…..

JT: He did it….

Ding ding ding

Mike Bird: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner……………AND STILL 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION……..Jaaaaaaaaaaccckkkkksssssooooonnnn Jaaaaaacccckkkksssssoooooonnnnnnn!

JR: Despite all the odds….all the injuries….Jackson Jackson has once again defied belief…..he has successfully retained the 6CW Championship and proven that he is the best in the world….

JT: What a match….it had it all….but in the end there could be only one winner and that man is Jackson Jackson……

HE: This result should not count…..Frank Horrigan cost Liam Wood the championship and then Jackson cheated….

JR: He beat Wood at his own game….Wood did his fair share of cheating, heck if it wasn’t for Horrigan returning then Wood and Varyag would have beaten Jackson to a pulp….all is fair in love and war, Henry, so get over it….Jackson Jackson is still the champion…

Confetti falls from the sky as “Take me to the hospital” booms from the speakers and Jackson Jackson is presented with his 6CW Championship. He cradles it to his chest and then stumbles up as a dazed Frank Horrigan rolls back into the ring….

JT: The TA rode once more again here tonight and what a moment it is….the greatest tag team 6CW has ever seen are now brothers in arms with the greatest prize in this industry in their possession…..talk about a journey….

Jackson and Horrigan stare at one another for a moment and then they share a hug, sparking a huge roar from the crowd. They fist bump and then Horrigan lifts Jackson up onto his shoulders so that the champion can parade with his title…

JR: It was a war for the ages and Liam Wood showed just how good he is but tonight he wasn’t good enough…..Jackson Jackson continues to surprise us all….

JT: Ladies and gentlemen what a night this has been….what a pay per view event….thank you so much for joining us here at Genesis and I hope you have enjoyed it as much as we have….we’ll be back in a couple of weeks for all the fallout at Proving Grounds but until then goodnight!

The show ends with Horrigan continuing to parade Jackson Jackson around the ring whilst Varyag drags Liam Wood to the outside and escorts him up the rampway to the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down