The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING APRIL 26TH 2020

+7
Dolphin Ziggler
Marky
Crimey
The Last Outlaw
TwisT
Marsh
JJJohnson
11 posters

Go down

6CW PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING APRIL 26TH 2020 Empty 6CW PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING APRIL 26TH 2020

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Apr 2020 - 22:27

Theme music: TBA
Start time: TBA

Bout 1
Jimmy Phillips vs Liam Wood

Bout 2
Asylum Match
Dante Phoenix vs Engel Harlequin

Bout 3
Angelo Trust/Ricky Nelson vs Robin Reborn/???

Bout 4
Dicey Reilly vs O'Callaghan

Bout 5
Karl Kramer vs Marshall Murdoch

Bout 6
#1 Contender (6CW Championship)
Crime Lord vs Perfect Jack

Main Event
6CW Championship
Jackson Jackson (c) vs James McManus vs Marty Helms vs Uryu Ishida

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING APRIL 26TH 2020 Empty Re: 6CW PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING APRIL 26TH 2020

Post by Marsh Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 21:02

‘Papercut’ hits as Marshall Murdoch strides out into the arena, microphone in hand.

MM: ‘Cut my music…a crowd this dead doesn’t deserve to hear my music’.

(Marshall flicks a small smile at the side camera and then makes his way into the ring, he stares directly into the ringside cam, rather than usually addressing the crowd or the entrance way / backstage area)

MM: ‘Have I got your attention now Charles? Are you beginning to wonder now whether it was all worth it? Getting yourself mixed up in something you personally can’t handle…again? What a shame that you can’t just buy your way out of this like you’ve done with every other problem you’ve ever faced’

(Marshall takes a step back and ponders over exaggeratedly before a mock look of realisation comes across his face)

MM: ‘Except that this started off just like every other problem you’ve ever faced! And if you’d just paid me what was rightfully mine, rather than trying to cut corners, you and your boy wouldn’t find yourselves in the predicament you do now. It’s moved beyond a business thing now Charles, I’m going to bloody enjoy both taking your money and destroying m’laddo in the process, I’m going to enjoy watching you suffer Charles, what started out as a run of the mill job for me Charles, a means to an end, has quickly turned into a problem for you the likes of which you’ve never seen.’

‘So Charles I could stand here and tell you just how I’m going to spend every penny of what you owe me, but quite frankly that would be a waste of time right now, nowhere’s open. So instead I’d like to take a minute to speak to Karl, so he hears something different from the drivel, propaganda and smoke that you blow up his a5s.’

(Marshall softens his voice and starts to speak into the camera in the same manner as Black Widow ‘lullabying’ to Hulk)

MM: ‘Hey buddy, how you doing, you OK? You scared? It’s OK to be scared buddy. (Marshall’s voice starts to return to normal) It’s ok to be scared of getting back in the ring with Marshall Murdoch, it’s OK to scared of being hopelessly out of your depth. I’ve only been back officially for two shows buddy and two shows in a row I’ve made you look like a fool. I’d get short odds on making that three in three come Day of Reckoning.’

‘You see something changed for me on Sunday kid, that moment when I laid out your uncle, that moment when I struck you with his own cane, kind of a d1ck move on my part admittedly, but that’s when I realised this has gone beyond a business transaction, it’s now kind of fun to see Charles get what’s coming to him, and if that means you’re collateral damage then so be it.’

‘So what I’m trying to get to Karl, is that I actually sympathise with your position, I know what’s its like to have a domineering egotistical, overbearing mouth piece getting you in scrapes, scrapes that you’re just not ready for yet, but the difference between me and you Karl is that I rose the occasion, I lived up to the talk, I managed to get the old man out of trouble time and time again, whereas you, well not so much from what I’ve seen’.

‘And Karl, Uncle Charlie keeps banging on that ‘I’ve only beaten Hero’. Yeah, he’s right, but I beat him within an inch of his life, and if anything, that was me holding back slightly. I mean I go way back with him, I know him warts and all, I know his family, so that’s way I held back slightly. Unfortunately for you, I also know your family, well one of them anyway, and he really hasn’t given me any reason to hold back this time’.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

6CW PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING APRIL 26TH 2020 Empty Re: 6CW PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING APRIL 26TH 2020

Post by TwisT Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 10:46

Suddenly a cannon goes off and Karl Kramer walks out onto the stage followed by his uncle. He pauses and eyeballs Murdoch, gritting his teeth and knocking his head from side to side. He strides down to the ring, not taking his eyes off of Murdoch and climbs the steel steps. Charles Kramer stays on the outside as Karl stands toe to toe with Marshall. Karl is slightly taller than Marshall but both men straighten their backs to get any kind of advantage over the other. The two men lock eyes for a good minute, before Karl lifts a microphone to the side of his face, but not moving his eyes off Marshall.

KK: You want to tell me it's ok to be scared again Murdoch? You want to tell me that I am out of my depth? Because I am right here staring at you and I can't even see you. You are invisible. I am looking straight through you and to my shot at the 6CW World Heavyweight title.......

He shakes his head.

KK: F*cking clowns like you make me sick. Thinking a few jokes will stop me pulverising you into the mat. I don't like you and I don't like anyone on the roster. You are all cut from the same cloth that was ripped to shreds a long time ago. I came to 6CW to earn some money and didn't care about this place. Now I realise I can get some enjoyment out of showing what pathetic excuses for men 6CW have been dragging for so long. You are not to be bowed to Murdoch. You are just another man who is in my way. Frankly, I couldn't give a f*ck about your history, your battles, your promises or your excuses. I am here to tell you that at Day of Reckoning you will definitely lose and you will be lucky to walk out of here unaided. So don't you dare hold back......I need you to give everything so I am not accused of committing murder in this very ring.....

He holds his stare for a while and then backs off. He chucks his microphone to Charles Kramer who has entered the ring and leans against the corner pads, still staring at Murdoch. Charles Kramer takes a look at both men and takes a deep breath.

CK: Wow......pretty intense.

He walks over to Murdoch, keeping his distance, and smiles at him.

CK: Hopefully you and Karl are on the same page now. However it would be amiss of me not to mention this sum of money I am supposed to be giving you. A tidy sum for someone in your position who is looking to spend the night of the 26th in hospital. You see, I could have brought 100k out here in a briefcase and presented it to you. I could have very easily shown you what you could have won. But there is no point teasing you Murdoch. That overly inflated ego we see a lot of in 6CW believes that you have everything you need to get that vast sum of money from my grasp.

He smiles at Murdoch again.

CK: But here is the dilemma I am in Marshall. I don't want to give it to you and I don't need to give it to you. You forget that I am the master of leading teams that are owed, and you fall well short in your demands. While the whole of 6CW wonder what dastardly deed you could have committed for me to owe you 100 grand, I concentrate on a simple truth. To get to me, you need to get through him......

He points to Karl Kramer.

CK:......and I would not bet a single penny of that money on you achieving that.

He lowers the microphone to his side.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 13:32

JT: Another wild week for 6CW, can you believe that we now have Dicey Reilly and Robin Reborn back on the roster?

JR: The returns hit this world and they hit it hard; social media is ablaze and even in these tough times, this place is buzzing. The only thing in lockd——

*He is interrupted as the whole place is filled with darkness. A spotlight hits on an empty seat and there sits Marty Helms, a microphone in his hand.

MH: Looks like Jackson Jackson is taking social distancing very seriously. So seriously, he hasn’t shown up to do another one of his routines. I waited for him last week, in this very seat. I waited to talk, like he always wants to do, but your champion didn’t show.

Maybe he’s too worried that the washed-up returnees might be more prone to taking it badly, their glory so far in the past that even a little cough could send them to hospital.

Or maybe it’s that his Max Adamson schtick is so old that it’s got Covid-19, leaving Jackson Jackson bare and without any protection. Not mask to hide behind, no witty retorts.

But then again, if there’s anyone who won’t just let that old s*** die, it’s that little handpicked tribute act.

*He shakes his head

MH: It’s a shame, really. Allied with me, he could have been something. As all these old and faded veterans come back to grasp at the spotlight, aware that the world is watching now they’re locked to their sofas once more, he could have stood beside me and fought off the past.

We could have beckoned in the future together. Instead he’s at the mercy of Uryu Ishida and dragging James McManus to the party. Has there ever been a more pathetic title defender than the man who pulls in Ishida and McManus?

*He stares angrily down the lens and forcefully pokes his chest as he speaks of himself

MH: When I am champion, this company can learn something about the class and attitude you need to be the best. For the first time ever, the 6CW will have a name to elevate it to something worthwhile.

*He smiles now

MH: This week, this week you had to kill yourself to put a stop to me fighting, even with two friends in your corner. After I take the heads off the other puppets alongside you, then I will show the world who is really pulling the strings on your little Punch and Jackson show, you worthless sack of s***.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 16:56

*The camera is in a locker room which is mostly dark, except for one area where the light has been kept on. Crime Lord is sat in training gear, wrapping up his fists. He looks up at the camera.*

CL: When I came back to the wrestling business 3 months ago I made some bold promises. I told the world why I was back and what I was going to do. You all heard me, but was anybody really listening? I was. I was listening to the whispers, the murmurs backstage, the posts on Reddit and 606V2...you talked about the embarrassment of Crime Lord returning trying to relive his glory days, you asked if I had alimony payments to make, whether I was having a mid-life crisis or whether 6CW had gotten so desperate to relive the glory days that they were making contact with past champions and we should soon expect TGA, Cassius Zhi and Hobo to make an appearance. I listened to that and I smiled - because I knew what was coming. 

*Crime Lord stands and the camera has to take a step back as he fills the screen.

CL: And here we are. Apt 6CW's Day of Reckoning. 3 months after I first returned and took Scott Harris out, I'm fighting for the number one contendership for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship. Just two steps away, two wins away from showcasing to everybody that when I said I was better than the modern day selection of "superstars" - I truly was. It took me no time at all to bulldoze my way past the pathetic bunch of wannabes that make up the 6CW roster. Scott Harris, Karl Kramer, Dante Phoenix, Jimmy Phillips - they're nobodies. When push comes to shove, I could have returned in ten years from now and I'd still be able to dominate this business. 

When my eyes are on a prize, and believe me my eyes are focused firmly on Jackson Jackson - or whoever is unlucky enough to come through Day of Reckoning's main event holding that championship. I am relentless in pursuit of world titles and I have the record to prove it. I'm not talk, I've come up with the goods time after time and it's laughable that people believed that a couple of years of retirement was going to stop me driving myself right back to where I belong.

Perfect Jack - I know you're in form. I know that you have belief in your heart of hearts. I know that you think you want this more than anybody, but I'm afraid this isn't your story. You're not the hero, valiantly working your way to the biggest title in the business. You're not even the comedic side-kick. You're an extra, just another body in the long list of bodies that I've left broken and battered in my wake. You'll join them next Sunday, left to be forgotten. For you, this will be your big moment I am sure of it and in 15, 20 years time you'll be selling T-Shirts based on this match. "The Night You Faced The Best" - you will relive it every day, think about it just before you go to sleep and you will chuckle when you remember that at one point you thought you had a chance.

You don't have a chance and in a way I envy you. I envy the lack of pressure you must feel going into a match that you will inevitably lose and where nobody will blame you for being just another statistic in my illustrious career. I envy the fact that you don't have to think about an upcoming world title match and how to prepare for it. That's such a blissful existence, to never have expectations, for nobody to care what you do or how you do it. I can't even imagine what this is like. From the day I first stepped foot into a wrestling ring, I have been expected to be the best and I have achieved that each and every single day. I have been THE dominant force in this industry and that will only end when I choose for it to. 

I hope everybody is ready, you are witnessing history in motion - Crime Lord is about to ascend to the top once more.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 20:50

After The Consultant finishes, Marshall takes a step back to think, before nodding his head and leaning closer back to Charles.

MM: ‘So the big guy speaks hey? You want to be careful of that Charlie, once they start speaking for themselves, they start thinking for themselves, and it might not be long before he realises that he doesn’t need you riding his coattails and telling him what to think.’

(Marshall now looks over to Karl Kramer)

MM: ‘You say you’re straight looking through me to the 6CW championship? That I’m some sort of obstacle in your ultimate career path? Well guess who put that obstacle in the way Karl, guess who’s the reason that you’re fighting me in 2 weeks time, rather than being in the match you ultimately desire to be in, your dear old uncle over there did. You want to blame someone for you not being in the number one contenders match Karl? Blame me if you want, try to take your frustrations on me if you need to, but surely even you can realise who is actually to blame for you being in the spot you are right now.’

MM ‘Now I was listening pretty intently to what you had to say a moment ago, and not just because I was in awe that you’ve suddenly developed the power of speech, but what you were saying - it struck a chord with me. You know, I think me and you are actually more similar that you would like to admit, we’re both here because we enjoy hurting people, we’re both here to get paid for that privilege, we both have our eyes set on a grander prize ultimately, and we’ve both had our careers hampered by a puppet master pulling for the strings in the background for their own benefit, the main difference between us though Karl, is that you don’t seem to have realized that yet.’

(Marshall turns back to The Consultant)

MM: ‘Charles, you still seem under the impression that its only the money I’m bothered about, no no my friend, its gone past that, it’s now a point of principle. I don’t care if you don’t want to give it to me, I don’t care if you don’t need to give it to me Charles, come Day of Reckoning I will take it. I will make you give me what is rightfully mine, and you’ve given me the added extra cherry on top of being able to destroy something more precious to you….’

(Marshall stops for a second as the cogs turn and he starts to realise what he was about to say)

MM: ‘But what actually means more to you Charles, cash or your own families wellbeing? (He turns to Karl)

Have you not asked yourself this question Karl? You say I’m invisible, so why are you bothering? Why are not you letting this old man fight his own battles, he got into this mess, he’s got you into this mess, do you think he’ll give a $hit about you and your ‘championship ambitions’ once I’m finished with you? Do you think he’ll still be willing to help your god damn career path when you’ve cost him the one thing that actually matters to him?’

‘I said earlier that we’re more similar than perhaps either of us realised, but there’s a second major difference, I fight my own battles Karl, I fight for what I decide is worth fighting for now, so Karl don’t you worry about me holding back, and I’d advise you do the same, but just a good think about what you’re actually fighting for (Marshall flicks a glance at The Consultant, and then back to Karl) and if it’s really worth it.’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 16 Apr 2020 - 10:13

The 6CW World Heavyweight Champion Jackson Jackson is shown limping into a gym, ahead of his title defence at Day of Reckoning. He sighs as he sits down in a chair and we see 6CW's Fleur Michaels, a good 2 metres away, also sat down ready to conduct an interview

FM: Jackson, firstly I have to ask, why this surrounding and not at the Emirates Arena?

Jackson winces as he tries to get comfortable in his chair, he stares at his 6CW World Heavyweight Championship which is positioned on a small coffee table between him and Fleur, he then answers

Jackson: You know, I've seen what Helms has been saying. I've seen his little digs, calling me a Max Adamson rip off, talking about my "Max Adamson shtick". Accusing me of bringing Ishida and McManus into this title defence like I had any input into it. Firstly, I'm not going to rise to it. Marty Helms is a known bullsh*tter. He is as deluded as they come. He is arguably the most deluded competitor in 6CW since... Max Adamson. And that's a key area where I am different to the guys like Helms and Adamson. It's the bravado.

Jackson adjusts himself in his chair and continues

Jackson: Or should I say, faux bravado. One thing Adamson used to do, going into big matches when things weren't going to plan, was pretend everything was fine. He would insist he had the advantage, that he had the upper hand. If he was injured before a big match, nobody would ever know. And that's what Helms is doing. Because it wasn't that long ago since I jumped off the top of a truck, elbow dropping Marty Helms through a table to the concrete floor.

Jackson looks at his arm, which is bandaged up, and the side of his ribcage, which is covered by his t-shirt

Jackson: I know it hurt me, Fleur. It definitely hurt Helms. I did it to get a small crumb of revenge for what Helms did to Frank Horrigan. And I'd do it again. But Helms, he's doing what Max used to do all those years ago. He's pretending everything is fine. He's pretending he isn't hurt. Giving off this false bravado that he's this manly man, who can handle anything and everything. Then has the cheek to suggest I'm the one pulling off a Max Adamson shtick. It's quite cute when you think about it.

Jackson winces as he laughs to himself

Jackson: But the reality, for me? Everything is not okay. Frankly it's a long f*cking way from okay Fleur. You ask why are we at a gym for this interview and not at the Emirates Arena? The answer is because I am in survival mode. I have about a week to make sure that I am in peak condition to walk in and walk out of Day of Reckoning as the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.

Jackson stands up and removes his t-shirt, exposing his ribcage that is also bandaged up

Jackson: Showing weakness is for the weak, surely. This is the mentality they want you to believe. That the only way to prove you are strong is to act strong, even when you dont feel it. The Helmses, the Adamsons, the Crime Lords... They'll all have you believe that appearing strong is 90% of being strong. Nah. I am Jackson Jackson. I am the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. I have bruised ribs, f*ck knows what's wrong with my arm, and other small knocks and niggles. I have to defend my Championship against three other men, in a match where I dont even have to be involved in the decision to lose my Title. One of the men is a former associate who is holding a grudge against me for daring to hold a Championship he has never been able to have firmly in his grasp. One of the men is a guy who has a grudge with somebody who used to work here who has long since retired, but wants to hold me accountable. And the other guy, with his wife, wants to screw me out of this title and even went to the lengths to steal this from me a few weeks ago. My best friend and training partner Frank Horrigan is still recovering from his attack from Marty Helms, and might never return to wrestling. I'm beaten up, I'm battered, and I have all this to come at Day of Reckoning. Listen to me when I tell you this Fleur, everything is not, f*cking, okay.

Jackson sits back down as Fleur asks another question

FM: So I have to ask, how will it be okay? What's your gameplan, considering all the issues you have just stated, that will ensure you retain your 6CW World Heavyweight Championship?

Jackson ruefully looks at Fleur and then at his Title on the table

Jackson: Honestly? I dont know there even is a gameplan that exists to "ensure" I retain my Title. Other than "Grrr, I'm gonna beat up all three opponents because everything is fine". But I know what I need to do to give myself the best possible chance of retaining. And that's why I'm here, and not at the Emirates Arena. I said it earlier. Survival Mode. Jackson Jackson is in Survival Mode. Survival Mode is usually something that comes into the state of mind when the bell rings, or maybe when your music hits and you stand at the top of the ramp. Not for me, not this time. Its already started. I'm here because I need to recover. I need to be as close to peak physical condition as possible. And it's not going to be a montage of lifting weights and eating steaks like some kind of Max Adamson shtick might do. My training wont be recorded. It wont be turned into a montage for entertainment purposes. There will be no Joe Esposito backing track. I wont be running up some stairs when I'm done like Rocky. The reality is far less glamorous. I have hired a personal trainer, a physiotherapist... Oh, and he can double up as a coach for mat wrestling. You might recognise him.

Fleur Michaels is taken aback as "The Honeybadger" Aaron Heath walks into the gym and slaps a quick high five with Jackson

Jackson: So Fleur, everything is not alright. Everything is not okay. But it will be. And that isn't bravado. That's willpower. That's me telling you, whatever the outcome at Day of Reckoning. Whether I win or lose my Championship, I want you, and everyone else, to know, that I have absolutely no excuses. I am going to be as close to 100% as physically possible. I am going to be mentally ready to take on all three challengers. And even though the decision can be taken out of my hands... So be it. No excuses. I know my worth. I know my value. And even if I am damaged, I am repairable. A screwed up £50 note holds its value. You can iron out the creases all you want to make it look better, but it's still a £50 note. That analogy alone makes me five thousand times better than Uryu Ishida and his penny analogy...

Jackson winks at Fleur and thanks her for the interview, as Jackson gingerly walks over to Aaron Heath who instructs Jackson to begin stretching as the camera fades to black

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 16 Apr 2020 - 13:43

Marsh wrote:After The Consultant finishes, Marshall takes a step back to think, before nodding his head and leaning closer back to Charles.

MM: ‘So the big guy speaks hey? You want to be careful of that Charlie, once they start speaking for themselves, they start thinking for themselves, and it might not be long before he realises that he doesn’t need you riding his coattails and telling him what to think.’

(Marshall now looks over to Karl Kramer)

MM: ‘You say you’re straight looking through me to the 6CW championship? That I’m some sort of obstacle in your ultimate career path? Well guess who put that obstacle in the way Karl, guess who’s the reason that you’re fighting me in 2 weeks time, rather than being in the match you ultimately desire to be in, your dear old uncle over there did. You want to blame someone for you not being in the number one contenders match Karl? Blame me if you want, try to take your frustrations on me if you need to, but surely even you can realise who is actually to blame for you being in the spot you are right now.’

MM ‘Now I was listening pretty intently to what you had to say a moment ago, and not just because I was in awe that you’ve suddenly developed the power of speech, but what you were saying - it struck a chord with me. You know, I think me and you are actually more similar that you would like to admit, we’re both here because we enjoy hurting people, we’re both here to get paid for that privilege, we both have our eyes set on a grander prize ultimately, and we’ve both had our careers hampered by a puppet master pulling for the strings in the background for their own benefit, the main difference between us though Karl, is that you don’t seem to have realized that yet.’

(Marshall turns back to The Consultant)

MM: ‘Charles, you still seem under the impression that its only the money I’m bothered about, no no my friend, its gone past that, it’s now a point of principle. I don’t care if you don’t want to give it to me, I don’t care if you don’t need to give it to me Charles, come Day of Reckoning I will take it. I will make you give me what is rightfully mine, and you’ve given me the added extra cherry on top of being able to destroy something more precious to you….’

(Marshall stops for a second as the cogs turn and he starts to realise what he was about to say)

MM: ‘But what actually means more to you Charles, cash or your own families wellbeing? (He turns to Karl)

Have you not asked yourself this question Karl? You say I’m invisible, so why are you bothering? Why are not you letting this old man fight his own battles, he got into this mess, he’s got you into this mess, do you think he’ll give a $hit about you and your ‘championship ambitions’ once I’m finished with you? Do you think he’ll still be willing to help your god damn career path when you’ve cost him the one thing that actually matters to him?’

‘I said earlier that we’re more similar than perhaps either of us realised, but there’s a second major difference, I fight my own battles Karl, I fight for what I decide is worth fighting for now, so Karl don’t you worry about me holding back, and I’d advise you do the same, but just a good think about what you’re actually fighting for (Marshall flicks a glance at The Consultant, and then back to Karl) and if it’s really worth it.’

The Consultant stares at Murdoch.

CK: I really don't think your psychoanalysis tactics will work. You can try and help Karl by saying that he is better off without me, but this family unit is strong. The beauty of the Kramer Klan is that we chose to join forces rather than work apart. Plus, if you knew anything about Karl then you would realise that he doesn't give a damn about me or my actions. He is in this match not to protect me, but because you have become a distraction in his goal. He wants to hurt you Murdoch. He wants to take that smug smile and smear it all over this canvas. Whether you are alive enough to come for me again afterwards is up to you. But from a 6CW perspective, Karl Kramer would have beaten a returning legend in Marshall Murdoch so convincingly that the only next logical step is for a world heavyweight championship match.  

Karl stays unmoved and keeps his eyes on Murdoch. Charles continues.

CK: Trying to get a reaction out of my nephew is admirable but futile. He doesn't play to 6CW's tune. Yes, the purists out there would love to see a back and forth between two men desperate to kick the hell out of each other, but Karl is certainly not for those kind of people. He said his piece, he said what he was going to do and that's that if he so chooses. I am sure there are others out there that that would like to see yourself, Crime Lord, even the returning Dicey all feud together like the last 5 years didn't happen. But again, Karl is someone that will not only destroy the rulebook but make a few new entries himself.

Charles sighs.

CK: You see Marshall, a consultant doesn't lead. He gives advice. Various clients need more advice than others, but ultimately it is up to them whether they take it or not. Vortex needed all the help he could get so followed my every word. Oko followed it because he could barely speak the language. Then Anthony Grace simply needed me represent him at a level so that he got his way a lot quicker. while he alienated everybody going. Karl is none of these things because, as much it pains me to admit it, he only needed me to change his attitude. The guy you see in front of you is a lot different from the guy he thought he had to be. Now he can do whatever he wants, in whatever way he chooses and, hopefully in his mind, as brutally as possible. When you say I am tagging along or riding his coat tails that is probably correct. But even if I didn't, the ending for 6CW now is still the same.......Karl Kramer will take everything that 6CW stands for and crush it with his bare hands.

Charles looks at Marshall.

CK: You think he has got himself in a mess facing you? No Marshall, it is the other way round. What you will find is you picked the wrong battle, with the wrong man at the wrong time. If Karl has to make a statement then he will make it by knocking you out. I don't form a single part of that equation. He will beat you because he has to, not because of our little sideshow.

A look of inspiration covers Charles' face.

CK: And I suppose that is it......at this time I am the sideshow. So I will do you a favour Marshall. I will leave this arena now and you have Karl to yourself. I suggest you use the time to finally realise just how tough this match is going to be and just how unlucky you are to face Karl Kramer at Day of Reckoning. Your little return could end up being very short lived.

Charles turns to Karl and drops the microphone to his feet. Karl barely looks at him, as his uncle leaves the ring and walks up the aisle leaving Marshall and the younger Kramer alone.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 16 Apr 2020 - 20:56

*Robin Reborn is backstage with Fleur Michaels.

FM: Robin, Day of Reckoning gives you a chance to get back on the 6CW stage at a pay-per-view. Do you feel ready?

*He smirks

RR: Ya boy is ready, Fleur. I ain’t been keeping away from here to tan my ass on a beach front. I got into shape. I lost years of my career the last time I was here. I came back under a mask to hide that I was a broken man, and to give myself the chance to get my revenge in my own damn time.

But this time, this time I’m really ready. I went the Edge route, bay-bee! Get that surgery, grind that comeback, shock the world.

And now we here.

FM: You say “we” - who is your partner for this match?

*Reborn smiles more as he shakes his head

RR: Oh nah nah nuh-uh! Ain’t no time for spoilers! I got a plan.

“Oh you do, do you?”

*Fleur and Reborn turn and the camera follows to see Angelo Trust.

AT: Look at you, lording it up whilst Jack’s son Jackson is on his deathbed! We don’t need your sort round here, not now...

*Reborn steps to him

RR: My “sort” huh? What you saying?

*Trust immediately begins to backtrack

AT: Oh, um, I mean people like you. You people make me sick!

RR: You people?!

AT: Not black people, damn it! I can’t even remember now, you’ve got me all flustered. First you mock Jackson and now you’re being racist - how am I meant to concentrate?! Just tell me your partner so I can go...

*Reborn laughs loudly

RR: What in the world is wrong with you? Little lapdog for a man that don’t like you, pairing up with some newbie novice with no game just so you can get some exposure. What’s the deal, kid? I seen you before all this, you got chops. You been a luchador! Now you’re just a bitch.

*Trust steps forward right into Reborn’s face

AT: How dare y—

*As Trust goes off, Reborn floors him with a right hand. He stares down at his foe

RR: Learn a lesson, boy. I ain’t gonna teach it twice.

*He walks away, leaving a stunned Trust looking up at him as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Sat 18 Apr 2020 - 16:40

Marky wrote:

Jackson: So Fleur, everything is not alright. Everything is not okay. But it will be. And that isn't bravado. That's willpower. That's me telling you, whatever the outcome at Day of Reckoning. Whether I win or lose my Championship, I want you, and everyone else, to know, that I have absolutely no excuses. I am going to be as close to 100% as physically possible. I am going to be mentally ready to take on all three challengers. And even though the decision can be taken out of my hands... So be it. No excuses. I know my worth. I know my value. And even if I am damaged, I am repairable. A screwed up £50 note holds its value. You can iron out the creases all you want to make it look better, but it's still a £50 note. That analogy alone makes me five thousand times better than Uryu Ishida and his penny analogy...

Jackson winks at Fleur and thanks her for the interview, as Jackson gingerly walks over to Aaron Heath who instructs Jackson to begin stretching as the camera fades to black

*Helms watches the video. He smiles as the camera returns to him.

MH: Well, it looks like he has something to say now his title is on the line. I wonder where he was last week? Or does it not matter unless he could lose his shiny toy?

*Helms shakes his head

MH: Faux bravado. I must admit, I didn’t expect it. I didn’t expect he’d think so little of the watching audience. To be that brazen, to be so obvious.

To believe that wrestling fans can’t see through that...I’ve said some things in the past, but least I’ve been clear. That, ladies and gentlemen, was an assault on your intelligence.

That is straight out of the propaganda playbooks. Just like dear Boris is brave for beating the virus, Jackson is brave for showing his scars. It’s a fallacy. Deflect and divide. Sitting at home; how low can you go? In fact: how furlough can you go?

*He glares down the lens and jabs a finger forwards

MH: I see through you, Jackson. I see that addiction to that title, that torment over your inability to be anything but a cheap imitation.

I see destruction and demise, corruption in disguise *He spreads his arms up and above him*
From this Frak' enterprise, now I'm sucked into your lies.

I know you. I see you. Even when you can’t show up, I’m always watching, always ready. I don’t need to pretend anything. No fake coaches, no perfectly set up interactions. No ensuring the press coverage is exactly how I need it.

*He looks over the seats and row after empty row.

MH: I’ll be waiting, Jackson. Even when no-one else is, I’ll be waiting.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 20 Apr 2020 - 12:33

"Born to Fight" hits out over the arena and there is a feint cheer as Dicey steps out from behind the curtain, he goes through the motions on the ramp bigging himself up to the non existing crowd, he air high fives as he runs down to the ring and climbs each turnbuckle and raises his arms. He picks up the mic that is waiting for him in the ring

Dicey: Not the return I was expecting but trust me to return when there is a world wide epidemic but I got some friend to record crowd reactions on my phone so bare with me...

Dicey messes around with his phone and puts it up to the mic

Phone: Dicey...Dicey

Dicey: That's better, now onto Day of Reckoning and my opponent...O'Callaghan or as I call him O'CallaCant....am I right

Phone: Hahahahahahaha

Dicey: You are all too kind really, Last week I showed you all that I could still bang with the best, I dropped mister boring Crime Lord on his head, I took all of what Kramer Clone version 3.0 threw at me and I finally got my hands on Dublin's number 2.

Phone: O'Callaghan SUCKS!!!

Dicey: I have not returned to live out past glories, no..no, my legacy in this company is set in stone I cant Frak that up even if I Undertakered the Poopie out of Sunday, no I returned for myself, for me, being a regular joe soap is great but its not kicking the Poopie out eejits great and thats what I'm here for here for now, just good aul fashioned fun, I dont care about titles anymore or backstage politics, I'm too old for all that jazz, I'm here to hurt, to cause pain, to show all the new breed that they had their chance to show the world what they were about and failed, I'm here to bring 6CW...my home back out from the shadows and kick into the face of a new generation...I am Dicey Frak Reilly and I approve this message

Phone: YOU SUCK

Dicey: Hold on I got this

Phone: (a woman groaning in a porn)

Dicey: Frak sake hold on....got it

Phone: DICEY...DICEY

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 20 Apr 2020 - 16:30

Uryu Ishida is seen sitting in the rafters of the arena, looking down at the ring as he swings his legs back and forth, the UK Championship on his shoulder.

UI: Well, this is probably the best way to show how it is being me. Look up, go on.

The camera pans up to show a very narrow, dusty, cobweb ridden stairway. A single light flickering above the door to the roof as Uryu continues to talk.

UI: Not much there is it? Yet all i can think about is finding a way to get through that gap and getting up to the highest point in the arena. Go on, look down at the ring now.

The camera pans down at the ring being set up.

UI: Each seat from here twinkles a little and reminds me of my past. The matches against Max Adamson, The wars with Chris Patricks and James McManus. Project X, Team Water Cooler, hell theres even one of my debut, walking through the crowd to make a triple threat a fatal four way match, only to get verbally smacked down by JJ Johnson in about fourty seconds. God that was so long ago, so many things were long ago. Yet today I can look down and remember them all today. All the good, all the bad, my european title win, falling short over and over again. My opponents are likely expecting that...

Uryu sighs with a sly smile.

UI: So far to fall, yet I know what down there is like, having been repetedly kicked and punched towards it. One tragedy after another, opportunities to even start to climb up here few and far between. How long will I last up here? is this as far as I go? Yet this all started with me taking a punt and challenging Jackson Jackson in one of the stupidest analogys I have ever said. Pennies? really? I know i'm not as young as I was but that really was disrespectful. Every single fan I have is a diamond, put a light on it and it shines brightly and helps me in the darkness of my wrestling career. Their messages of support, their cheers in every match are precious to me and they guide me towards the future. They have shown me the door, now it's up to me to kick it down and walk on through.

Uryu stands up and looks at the door.

UI: My opponents are not one hundred percent going into this match, so? does that make them any less dangerous? No. I am never going to get near one hundred percent ever again and I proved I can go toe to toe with the best over and over again. Helms, Jackson, McManus, you are all entering a state where the mind is willing but the body can't do it. You all crash through into it and expect to adjust instantly. You can't, you won't and you are staring at the man who lives in that state. A man who knows that you get limited opportunities to push past it. You mistime using those opportunities, you injure yourself more. I did that last year and it almost cost me my career. So, Day of Reckoning I am going to slide through that gap, look down at the ring and then kick my way through the door and win the 6CW Heavyweight Championship whilst the three of you are holding your arms and wondering why they wont do as you ask any more.

Uryu looks at the door, then looks back around to the camera with a confident smile on his face.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon 20 Apr 2020 - 21:05

Marshall watches The Consultant walk up the ramp with a quizzical look on his face, before turning back to KK, still with a look of bemusement.

MM: ‘Well this is like the weirdest set up date of all time, should I pull up a table Karl? Tell you what this one’s on me, as I’m about to come into a bit of money soon.’

‘So Charlie’s gifted us this alone time to ‘get to know each other’, under the disillusion that I don’t know what I’m getting myself into.  Well don’t me wrong Karl, I know exactly what I’m letting myself in for at Day of Reckoning (Marshall goes face to face with Karl again, but being slightly shorter Marshall is noticeably on his tip toes)

MM: ‘I’m in for one hell of a fight, that I know. Whatever you and Charles say, you’re doing this for your family, and I get that, I’ve been there, different kind of family admittedly, but the principle is the same. You’re doing this to progress your career, I’ve also been there, I’ve been the newcomer fighting to get their big moment, to set themselves above the masses in the pecking order, and those two factors are enough to motivate anyone. You’ve got your motivation for Sunday, and I’d advise you to tap into each and every resource of that Karl, because when you step in the ring with me, my god you’re going to need it.’

(Marshall backs away slightly)

MM: ‘I could go on and flip that table I put out earlier, but I’m worried that I’ve already used far too many large words for you without your uncle here to explain. So I’ll keep it simple Karl, you want to stand out and obtain a shot at the 6CW title? Well join the club and be prepared to be knocked a few places down the pecking order. Your family also has something of mine, not only do I want what’s mine, but I need to show that you and your family do not take Marshall Murdoch for granted or a fool.

So on Sunday Karl, bring your a-game, tell your uncle to bring his cheque book and don’t go crying to dear old Uncle when your dream of being 6CW champion gets further away than ever.’

(Marshall flicks the microphone at Karl’s feet before leaving the ring and making his way up the ramp.)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 21 Apr 2020 - 0:55

The following is a video uploaded to 6CWs social media channels.

Christy James is in the backstage interview about to conduct an interview with Perfect Jack.

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, Perfect Jack.

Perfect Jack walks into shot and shakes the hand of Christy James.

CJ: Jack at Proving Grounds you picked up the win for your team, scoring the pinfall over O'Callaghan but straight after the match you were blindsided by Crime Lord who hit you with a devastating F-5.

Perfect Jack rubs his neck and begins to speak.

PJ: Yeah it was one hell of an F-5 wasn't it, did a number on me but here I am still standing. Still ready for our number 1 contendership match at Day of Reckoning.

CJ: What are your general thoughts on Crime Lord?

PJ: My thoughts on Crime Lord, well you look at what happened at Proving Grounds after the 6 man tag match, you have the measure of that man. A coward. Look, I'm no saint, I've done some despicable things in my time but the difference between me and him is that I did it to their face. I had the balls to do that, he wanted no part of me that night but at Day of Reckoning he'll get plenty of me inside that ring.

CJ: With that being said you are potentially two matches away from becoming 6CW champion again, the thought of that must be incredible but at the same time the pressure must be intense, with some suggesting you're past your prime.

PJ: I thrive on the pressure Christy, the pressure of winning, the pressure of being a bread winner for my family, the pressure on striving to being the best. Crime Lord, wherever you are, whatever little dark corner you're in, I hope you're watching, I hope you're listening because the pressure's on you too, everyone thinks that I'm some old man but no no no my friend, I may have a few grey hairs on my head and on my chinny chin chin but my mind is as sharp and focused as ever. For your sake, I hope you can withstand the pressure when I lock in my figure for leg lock and make you tap.

CJ: Final thoughts ahead of Day of Reckoning?

PJ: Crime Lord, know this, come Sunday night, I'll be the one walking out the number one contender and you will be the one walking away with nothing and plenty of it.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 21 Apr 2020 - 10:58

Marsh wrote:Marshall watches The Consultant walk up the ramp with a quizzical look on his face, before turning back to KK, still with a look of bemusement.

MM: ‘Well this is like the weirdest set up date of all time, should I pull up a table Karl? Tell you what this one’s on me, as I’m about to come into a bit of money soon.’

‘So Charlie’s gifted us this alone time to ‘get to know each other’, under the disillusion that I don’t know what I’m getting myself into.  Well don’t me wrong Karl, I know exactly what I’m letting myself in for at Day of Reckoning (Marshall goes face to face with Karl again, but being slightly shorter Marshall is noticeably on his tip toes)

MM: ‘I’m in for one hell of a fight, that I know. Whatever you and Charles say, you’re doing this for your family, and I get that, I’ve been there, different kind of family admittedly, but the principle is the same. You’re doing this to progress your career, I’ve also been there, I’ve been the newcomer fighting to get their big moment, to set themselves above the masses in the pecking order, and those two factors are enough to motivate anyone. You’ve got your motivation for Sunday, and I’d advise you to tap into each and every resource of that Karl, because when you step in the ring with me, my god you’re going to need it.’

(Marshall backs away slightly)

MM: ‘I could go on and flip that table I put out earlier, but I’m worried that I’ve already used far too many large words for you without your uncle here to explain. So I’ll keep it simple Karl, you want to stand out and obtain a shot at the 6CW title? Well join the club and be prepared to be knocked a few places down the pecking order. Your family also has something of mine, not only do I want what’s mine, but I need to show that you and your family do not take Marshall Murdoch for granted or a fool.

So on Sunday Karl, bring your a-game, tell your uncle to bring his cheque book and don’t go crying to dear old Uncle when your dream of being 6CW champion gets further away than ever.’

(Marshall flicks the microphone at Karl’s feet before leaving the ring and making his way up the ramp.)

Karl Kramer waits until Murdoch is near the curtain before picking up the microphone and calling out.

KK: Hey Marshall......you want to know what my motivation is?!

Murdoch stops but doesn't turn round.

KK: That I know that I can look at everyone who doubts I can beat you and then see the fear in their eyes after I do just that. That I take that look as proof that the last thing they would want to do is face the Cannonball next. That I can watch them scuttle off to the shadows, bleat about their dominance and but keep their distance.

He points at the back of Murdoch.

KK: If you think there is a pecking order then there is little wonder why you have always been the bridesmaid and never the bride. Bending over if it pleases people, while others simply take what they want and not conforming to some imaginary league table. 6CW has never seen anyone as dominate as me. Someone who is not part of the f*cking system and doesn't want to be. You think I am the novice here? Nah, I live in the real world. If you want something then you make whoever has it bleed. That blood of yours may be filled with 6CW but when it spills all over this canvas then it won't do you any good. No one will care. That's what living in the real world is all about. F*ck Murdoch, f*ck Jackson and f*ck 6CW.

He walks over to the ropes.

KK: I am going to take real pleasure in knocking your head clean off. Then after I am done winning the match by the rules, I am going to break them as I break every bone in your body. There is no survival of the fittest here Marshall.....you have already lost; chucked out of this building and made to crawl back under what ever f*cking rock you came from. If you want to survive then I suggest you develop a bad cough over the next few days and then take your chances with corona. Because if you face me on Sunday then you are as good as dead!

Kramer slams the microphone down to the canvas and slaps his chest with his right arm 3 times. Murdoch shakes his head and walks through the curtain. Kramer is seething as he watches him go and the lights in the arena go down.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 23:38

*Helms looks up at the rafters. He can see there’s a camera up there, but can’t spot Uryu

MH: I’m gonna guess the 40-year-old virgin is up there..?

*He stares and then shouts

MH: Wire on down, Ishida! Bring the bat too you little freak! Sting was always bush leagues and so are you!

*He shakes his head

MH: Last roll of the dice and you sit up there, hiding away. What’s the plan, Urine? Same old schtick? They call me mad, but you make the same mistakes in the same ways over and over again. And you never learn, not even a little.

Do you think I come here every day and think the same plans and same bulls*** will get me through?

No, I don’t. Do you know why men like me lead change and men like you fade away? It’s because I don’t care about being the best and the most righteous, I care about winning.

*He stops and looks at his fists. There are cuts all over his hands

MH: It’s what some of you the rest of this mob are starting to learn. No one noble ever reigns. You see why Dicey is back? Why Jackson is talking that Adamson talk and taking risks? Why Wood will kill a friend to take even the smallest step forward?

It’s because they know the landscape. They know this is about more than being good or being entertaining. They know this has never been about the fans. It’s why Reborn fell, why Thunder fell, why Gazzy died.

Number one is all that matters. That’s looking after yourself and being on top. Not being the most technical, not being the best in the ring. It’s getting the win.

*With Uryu either gone or ignoring him, Helms looks to the back

MH: It’s why the champion is worried. I’ve been on his tail since day one. Day one. I see through him, I see through the management, I cut the cr*p and let it air. And everyone is on notice.

*He jumps up and storms away, turning back before heading out of the seated area to shout, barely audible on any microphone

“F*** you, Uryu!!”

*He exits

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 25 Apr 2020 - 10:14

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die fills the empty arena as Liam Wood slowly makes his way out on to the stage, Wood stands on the stage for a moment before making his way down to the ring with a mic in hand and a serious look on his face. Wood almost looks hesitant to enter the ring pausing for a second before rolling under the bottom rope and getting to his feet. Wood looks in to the hard camera as he begins to speak to the audience watching at home, a serious tone in his voice as he does.

Wood:
Tomorrow night, I'll be in this very ring as I help kick off Day Of Reckoning, I'll be facing a man who thinks that he can use me to make a name for himself but, most importantly, I'll be getting myself back on my feet and getting back on track.

You see, just over a month ago...I was main eventing Genesis and fighting for the World Heavyweight Championship, in my mind I was about to win what was mine and something that has escaped me since coming to this company...the 6CW Title. I have won World Titles but I was about to win the one that REALLY means something in this company. I walked in to that match and knew that I was about to do it...I just knew it...

...but mistakes were made.

Wood lowers his head and sighs as he continues

Wood:
Mistakes were made by me...mistakes that would create a domino effect that would lead me here. Mistakes that would lead me to rock bottom and on the worst run of my career...tomorrow, I put a stop to that I make sure people realise that this isn't over and I'm not just some former great who can be used as a stepping stone.

Jimmy Phillips...you saw that I was down and you saw opportunity, you saw a chance to climb that ladder but if you walk in thinking this is a done deal, with your eye on another prize you're going to realise why I was the biggest name that came out of EWF. You see, we had the same start in this business but after 7 long years there's a reason that I'm the one who can make your career and you're the one still looking for a career to have.

Wood's tone is even more serious as he looks in to the hard cam again, almost speaking through gritted teeth

Wood:
Tomorrow night, you face a wounded animal and you better finish it off or you're going to be in a whole world of trouble. They say that a beaten dog might look weak but the moment you give them a chance, they'll strike...and that is the version of me you're dealing with right now.

A Liam Wood who doesn't have anything to lose...

Wood lowers the mic and continues to stare in to the camera, a determined look on his face

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down