The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Presents Genesis Wednesday 26th February 2020

+3
Crimey
TwisT
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

6CW Presents Genesis Wednesday 26th February 2020 Empty 6CW Presents Genesis Wednesday 26th February 2020

Post by JJJohnson Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:32 pm

Live from Emirates Arena, Glasgow
Start time: TBA

Bout 1
#1 Contender (UK Championship)
Jimmy Phillips vs Karl Kramer

Bout 2
Dante Phoenix vs Engel Harlequin

Bout 3
Submission Rules
Damion Onyx vs Perfect Jack

Bout 4
Crime Lord vs Scott Harris

Bout 5
6CW UK Championship
Scramble Match (20 Minutes)
Angelo Trust vs James McManus vs O’Callaghan vs Ricky Nelson vs Uryu Ishida

Bout 6
Unsanctioned
Hero vs Vincent Costello

Main Event
6CW World Heavyweight Championship
Jackson Jackson (c) vs Liam Wood

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents Genesis Wednesday 26th February 2020 Empty Re: 6CW Presents Genesis Wednesday 26th February 2020

Post by TwisT Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:39 pm

Karl Kramer is backstage at the Emirates Arena when he is approached by The Consultant. Kramer looks up briefly, before going back to adjust the tapes around his fists.

KK: I thought you would be keeping out of sight for your big reveal?

Kramer shakes his head and laughs.

KK: I still can't believe I am going through with this.

The Consultant says nothing but just watches Kramer prepare. He takes more tape and wraps it tightly around his right arm so his biceps bulge. He then throws his right arm back and forth against his left hand, making his palm red. Once satisfied, Kramer drops the tape to the floor and closes his eyes. He rolls his neck round and punches his fists against his legs. His mohawk has been spray painted red and black, and stands high and proud on Kramer's head. His blue trunks have been discarded and have now been replaced with red and back ones. Kramer takes a few deep breathes before staring straight ahead. We catch The Consultant smirking before nodding his head.

TC: It is funny how focused you become when you aren't thinking about hiding your true nature.

Kramer looks up at him.

TC: You weren't born to play the comedian. You weren't born to play the fan favourite either. You kept running from who you are instead of embracing the tools that you have.

KK: Being who I am got me into a whole heap of sh*t.

The Consultant, perhaps weary at the constant self-loathing, snaps back.

TC: And why should you have to apologise for that?! Why should you have to apologise for anything?! If you set your mind on it from the start, you could have destroyed everyone here. You are not in 6CW to be liked. You are in 6CW to win. Respect comes to those that have the bigger paycheck. Do you think Philips is the start?! Oh no, once you show him a level of ruthless aggression unseen since the golden era then the rest of the roster will take notice. Because right now you are a 6'2 , 367lb monster who is scared of his own f*cking shadow!

Kramer gets to his feet and slams the bench he was sitting on to the side. The Consultant is unmoved.

TC: What? You don't believe that? Well maybe this is the last time we are match 1 on a PPV! You see Karl, you are so used to saying please and thank you for the opportunity that you forget that you have within your power something that no-one else on the roster has.......

The Consultant puts his hands on Kramer's shoulder and pulls him down to his level.

TC: An insatiable urge for chaos, win or lose, that revolves around causing as much carnage as possible.

The Consultant steps back and sighs.

TC: You know, I went down this route with Vincent. He had the tools like you, but he was missing one vital ingredient that still made him a scared little boy. He was constantly trying to find the hook that would make him accepted by those around him. When he talked, he tried to entertain. When he performed, he tried to do anything to be noticed. From long monologues about darkness and light, to chest plates and frog splashes. He always needed a gimmick! Something that would make people think he had what it takes. Pleading on his knees to be given the ball.

The Consultant stares at Kramer.

TC: It never worked because his face didn't fit. It didn't matter how many times I served it on a plate for him; he was always let down by his urge to be........liked.

He lifts up the bench that had been violently discarded by Kramer and sits down.

TC: That's why The Consultancy was born. Johnny gave him the safety net where his obvious flaws would not be so damning. Looking for cash and playing it cool, but getting absolutely nowhere. While the fed crashed down around him, he didn't have the longevity to be asset anywhere else. To start again would mean to be alone.......as I wanted to move on to better things.

The Consultant stares at Kramer who is still intently listening.

TC: But you......you are different. When you say you don't give a sh*t about anyone, you mean it. Your whole life has been about rising up against the poor hand that life dealt you. You didn't need help. You didn't need sympathy. All you needed was the idiots to look the other way, so you didn't have to smack the taste out of their mouths. That is until you came here.......

Kramer drops his head.

TC: I never came back to change you Karl. I came back to rediscover who you are.

Karl whispers under his breath.

KK: The outcome is optional. But destruction is assured...

The Consultant nods his head.

TC: The only way to fight is through fear. I don't care about match type or title. But I want to rip these walls down so the fakes blow away on the wind. Win or lose, you make the statement that goes beyond rules, history or championships. Become the law onto yourself. Become the destinies destroyer. Become the Cannonball who smashes through anything standing in his way.

He stands and faces Kramer.

TC: Be what Vincent failed to be. Not just a winner. But a warrior.

Kramer takes a deep breath and starts to step from side to side. He smashes a hand against his chest a few times and rocks his head. He gives The Consultant an intense stare while continuing to move from side to side.

KK: Phillips isn't going to know what hit him.

Kramer then stops, hits his right bicep against his left palm again and starts to stride forward towards the door, pushing past The Consultant in the process. The Consultant watches him go, before picking up his cane and striding off to follow him.

Last edited by TwisT on Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents Genesis Wednesday 26th February 2020 Empty Re: 6CW Presents Genesis Wednesday 26th February 2020

Post by Crimey Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:23 pm

The scene opens in a personal gym, weights are set up in the corner. We can hear somebody working out off-camera. The camera moves through the gym, showcasing snapshots of headlines from over the years.

CRIME LORD WINS 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

CAN ANYBODY BEAT THE LORD OF CRIME?

CRIME LORD RETIRES

As the camera moves through the gym they pass a cabinet filled with championships, the 6WF World Championship taking pride of place on the top shelf. The camera continues and stops on Crime Lord bench pressing an impressive set of weights. Crime Lord sits up, picks up a towel and wipes his head down and lays it over his neck. He is wearing a vest and jogging pants.

Crime Lord is clearly older, his longer beard now contains a lot of grey and his receding hair is buzzed short. He bears the scars of past wars across his forehead, face and arms. His face is creased with years of anger. Despite this, Crime Lord may be in better shape than for much of his career - his lack of time on the road and active wrestling giving him time to recover and build himself up. Crime Lord wipes his brow again and begins to speak.

CL: Long time no see....

I have been watching, I have been listening and I have not been happy. It's been more than five years since I last stepped foot in a ring, I was happily retired, content to watch from the sidelines and confident that my legacy was secured. It was decided - Crime Lord was the most dominant and feared competitor this industry had ever seen. 6WF may have been dead, 6CW was being phoenixed and there were still some pretenders, but every player in the game knew who the real champion was...ME. It didn't matter if I was retired, it didn't matter if the latest flavour of the month came along, it didn't matter who else had a dramatic return. Crime Lord was champion for all time.

Crime Lord cracks his knuckles as his anger clearly shows.

CL: Then things started to change. My place in history was under threat. As 6CW came back, as old and new names emerged - my legacy was being dismissed. No longer was I the Iron Man, no longer was I held up as the example of the destructive force - I was Crime Lord..."good for his time". Supposedly the new breed and those of my generation who could still keep up were better than me. I was a relic of a time gone by. A time when hardcore wrestling reigned supreme, where we wrestled two shows a week - where the competition for the top was fierce. That time wasn't anything to the standards of today. The wrestling of 2020 was "quicker", "harder" and Crime Lord could only succeed in his own era.

What a load of sh*t.

Crime Lord rubs his greyer beard.

CL: I was the best then and I'm still the best now. I look at this current crop and I can't believe that there is even a comparison. This lot wouldn't have been able to stand the heat that I thrived under for my entire career. The only reason Jackson Jackson is at the top of the tree right now is climbed out of it.

I watched Scott Harris, this pretender who thinks he can just slide into this business with a few years of MMA under his belt. This isn't a sport, son, this is all-out warfare and I felt sick. This was someone walking around and acting as if he could do it all - that it was only a matter of time before he would dominate 6CW and wrestling. I looked around me - at my house, my championships, the accolades and I thought I could live with it. I thought that I could cope with the lack of respect and I could simply relish in all I had achieved and leave it all alone.

But that itch...the nagging pain right in the centre of my head...it wouldn't go away. I knew there was only one thing I could do - so I came to Glasgow. I walked straight into the Emirates Arena - nobody suspected a thing. Security let me right in, who would question a legend turning up to support the show. Then I waited and before long who comes wheeling through on a stretcher but Scott Harris himself...I thought I'd get a fight, I knew he'd been in a match but I thought he'd at least be able to walk himself out. I should have known better that he was used to fights being stopped as soon as they get scary. That's when I struck. 

Crime Lord starts laughing, a couple of gold teeth catch the light. 

CL: I don't hate Scott Harris - I hate what he represents. He represents everybody forgetting about the past, forgetting about me. You know what they say about the past though? Those who forget it are doomed to repeat it. I am back! And I am looking for blood. First it's Harris, then it will be somebody else and somebody else and I will not stop until I am done. I am here to finish what I started all of those years ago and leave nobody in doubt who the best ever is. I am not hear to make friends, I am not here to join the latest "crew" - I am a killing machine and will not stop until I know my job is complete and I can rest. At the end of it all, everybody will thank me. 

Crime Lord now stands up, he fills up the shot with his massive frame.

CL: I am older, but I am far from done. I went out on my own terms and now I'm back hungrier than I have ever been. Hungry for blood, hungry for infamy, hungry for gold...I look around me today, at my legacy, at my achievements and I am no longer satisfied. I can take so much more and make no mistake I am here to take it. I start with Scott Harris at Genesis - I am going to leave that son of a b*tch crawling back to MMA, desperate for somebody to throw in the towel. 

Crime Lord takes off the towel from his neck and throws it at the camera, leaving us only with the audio.

CL: I really can't wait, but....ARE YOU READY?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:12 pm

The Consultant and Karl Kramer are walking backstage when an ominous shadow appears in front of them. The Consultant slows down his pace, but Kramer just brushes past and continues to stride down the corridor. The shadow grows larger, before Crime Lord comes into view from the corridor junction. He doesn’t stop as Kramer walks past, not even giving him a side-ways glance and Kramer simply ignores him too. The Consultant also starts to walk past, but when he catches a glimpse of Crime Lord’s aged face, he stops. The two men stare at each other, before The Consultant offers his hand. Crime Lord pauses and then shakes it with bemusement and disdain.

TC: It has been a long time Crime Lord. Years in fact......

Crime Lord looks confused.

TC: Ah yes, the dangers of professional wrestling have taken their toll. Obviously those glorious memories have shrouded the lesser documented ones. I remember watching you from a far while I was under a certain Mr Jones. Even when I was mentoring a young Vortex in his Freeweight championship days, I watched your matches against TGA with interest. Then of course we come right back to......well......the more dignified era when my client Anthony Grace was taking 6CW by storm and you were......well......battling for the TV Title scraps against a certain Cerberus. It can't have been that long surely.....3 years?

Crime Lord looks down at The Consultant and back at Karl Kramer, who is leaning up against a wall. The Consultant laughs and turns to Karl.

TC: This man before you, this bearded, greying behemoth is a legend. Over the course of 7 years I have seen this man fight the very best and usually come out on top. But the question I am dying to ask is what is he doing here? I mean I know you are on the card against Scott Harris but I thought it was a fake. An imposter. 6CW struggling for viewers that they dig up a great name from the past but stick some development guy in a mask and pretend that it is you. I mean.....anyone can smoke a cigar these days right?

Kramer walks up to The Consultant and eyes Crime Lord up and down. He shakes his head and turns to The Consultant.

KK: When you have finished reminiscing dear uncle, we have a match to prepare for.

The Consultant holds his hand out and shushes Kramer.

TC: Now, now Karl. First rule of business, never neglect an opportunity if it presents itself.......

The Consultant looks around and checks that the corridor is empty before speaking in hushed tones.

TC: I want to find out what you are really back here for......

Crime Lord looks unmoved as The Consultant waits

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:46 pm

CL: Did you not watch my video package that I put out earlier? Or are you going senile in your old age? I thought I made myself perfectly clear. I'm here to remind people of what I am capable of. Too many people are talking about the new generation, like your creature here, as if they are better than me and I wouldn't be able to keep up. Well I'm back to clear things up. I may be older, greyer - even a little bruised and battered - and yet I will still be able to have 6CW under my thumb. 

Crime Lord has his eyes on The Consultant, but every now and again glances at Karl Kramer who is still clearly disinterested in the whole conversation.

CL: Sure I've had my good months and my bad months back in the day - but a hell of a lot more good months. The difference between me and the rest, between legends and never-will-bes is that no matter where I was on the card, no matter who I was wrestling, no matter how long it'd been since I had been at the top of the mountain...I was always the most dangerous player in the game. Take your eye off me for one second, underestimate me just once and you're done. Don't make the same mistake so many before you have done and certainly don't give your nephew bad advice and think he could keep up.

Speaking of "The Incredible Hulk"...

Crime Lord now takes his eyes off of The Consultant, looks at Karl Kramer and takes a step forward, almost pushing The Consultant out of the way. 

CL: You are the reason I came back. Not you personally, but what you represent. You're a strongman right? So tough...so strong...and now you're a fighter - give me a break! It's easy lifting heavy things when they're built for that - a lot harder lifting 500 pounds when it's struggling out of your grasp, raking your eyes, kneeing your chin - but that's what I've done time and time again. It doesn't matter how big they are, I always got them up and back down again. Any chump can lift a few weights, drag a few trucks - few can do what I have done. You make me sick - you disrespect my legacy, you disrespect this business. You're not a wrestler, you're a freak show in trunks. 

I see right through you - the stupid hair, the show muscles, the way you pretend not to care...and then there's your uncle -

Crime Lord nods sideways at The Consultant.

CL: Why you've got this guy talking for you? You've not got a lot to say yourself? How about you show some BALLS and don't hide behind your family and show you've got more to you than the ability to pick things up! It's pathetic...you're just a business venture for that guy and the longer you stand behind him, letting him speak for you - nobody will ever take you seriously.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:41 pm

Kramer looks at Crime Lord and nods his head.

KK: Old man has bite. I like it.

He lays an arm across The Consultants chest and pushes him back, causing his uncle to roll his eyes at the two men. Kramer stares at Crime Lord and continues.

KK: See, you think you know all about me because of what you see. Maybe picked up a few rumours here and there. But I’m not stupid enough to judge anyone by what they look like or idle gossip. If I did, I would say you’re a geriatric gate crasher who believes lifting a few dumbbells on a home video will prove to people he still has what it takes. Did one of those dumb bells drop on your head? Because flexing your lips as much as your pecs to a guy that hasn’t said f*ck all to you is a tad disrespectful….

The Consultant tries to butt in, but Kramer stops him again.

KK: Sure, I could watch the grainy black and white videos of this legacy you crow about, but I won’t gain anything for it. Let’s face it, those were back then and not right now. And today, for the first time, you have met Karl Kramer. Someone who you have no idea what fights he has had or what damage he has caused.

Kramer cocks his head back to The Consultant.

KK: The guy speaks a good game, one that I know has got him in a lot of trouble. But unlike all the guys he has represented, I have lived a life on my own and without anybody. I know I can take care of myself and speak when I want. He does a job for when I am too bored of this place to give it my time of day.

Kramer looks at Crime Lord and smirks.

KK: But the most dangerous player in the game isn’t interested in my life story. Why would he be? He hasn’t done anything yet to be worthy of being in it.

The Consultant looks at Kramer and smiles.

KK: Legacy is just a fancy word for history; and because we have none whatever you have done in the past means nothing to me. This is our day number 1. Our ground zero. I know you now and I won’t forget you. So, shake my hand and we will part ways. Or you could back up those tough words and do something about it. Because I am standing here, not underestimating you, not taking my eyes off you but backing myself that I can knock you down harder than you have ever felt before.

Kramer stares directly at Crime Lord and offers his hand.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:17 pm

Uryu is seen in the ring, the crowd havent arrived as he stares at the empty seats before looking up at the blinding lights.

UI: I've been here before. Looking up and wondering if I just lost, again. My body aching, static in my brain, no sounds to help and only a bitter taste in my mouth. I then am slowly forced up by...something. Forced to keep going, forced to fight on...then i start hearing a faint cry from somewhere...yet everywhere i look it sounds like it's coming from behind me. The cry start to multiply, the pain is easing away and I start to think about moving forward.

Uryu sighs and looks at the entrance ramp.

I've been here before. struggling through the mud, getting beatdown after beatdown. Hearing doctors reports and their opinions of me. Yet im starting to feel a few cold spots on my back as i slowly lumber towards a mirror, yet all i see behind me is a floating smile as it says something that I can't understand.

Uryu then sees the UK Championship Scramble match card appear and chuckles as his tone gets a little cheerier.

I've been here before. fighting in wars with multiple opponents, barely able to see when the next attack is coming from and flashing lights wherever I look. My body refusing to fall down as if my job isnt done and the voice from the beginning turning into a chorus of cheers, hell i even taste victory on more than the odd occation.

Uryu starts to pace around the ring.

Ive been here before, every single day in fact. Battling against the odds and being told by most folks back there that I cant do it or that I should retire already. I hear every single one of those words and I smile at them because me being here every week is an achievement in itself. Me being here in this ring performing at my absolute best and beyond is worth the pain and this scramble match will hurt like hell. I may not make much sense at times but winning the UK Championship means one thing. I've been here before and i'm not going away.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:30 pm

*Angelo Trust is walking up to the arena from the outside. The Archbishop of Canterbury follows him, dragging along a huge suitcase. He tries to lift it up a step and drops it. Trust turns to look

AT: Bish, can you be careful? My merch is in there, I won't sell any of those framed photos if they're cracked

AoC: Sorry, Angelo.

AT: Jackson and I are prime merch sellers. Signed pictures of the two of us at his open top bus parade will be surefire hits

AoC: Oh, how nice for you both. I'm sure this Jackson will be very happy

AT: He's always happy with me, Bish. Anyway, we need to hurry, I've got two meetings for us today to confirm the next members of our Everyday of the Week Messiah group.

*They enter the building and waiting for them there is Kelsey Grammer. They shake hands warmly

AT: Mr Grammer, thanks for making it here.

KG: Well, Mr Trust, I know a good opportunity when I see it. And I'm sure the AoC, Kelsey Grammer and Angelo Trust can make tossed salad and scrambled eggs in that little UK Championship match tonight.

*They laugh, smugly and full of fake frivolity of the dishonest, except the Archbishop, who looks confused

AT: This is certainly a good little group we are putting together. I can't see how Uryu Ishida, O'Callaghan, James McManus and Ricky Nelson can have any answer. Especially when our final two pieces come together.

KG: Two more?

AT: Oh, two more today. There will be four of you by Genesis, but I am looking for more. Twelve disciples for the Angel of Trust.

AoC: Mr Trust, I'm sorry, I can't stand by and support such blasphemy. Respectfully, I shall leave you to this. Goodbye.

*He stops, shakes Kelsey's hand and walks away.

KG: Weak

AT: Yes, worshipping false prophets has been the end of him. He was becoming a bit of a sideshow, unlike you. Follow me, we'll go meet the others

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:26 pm

Uryu uryu uryu poor innocent uryu

Images of uryu ishida being destroyed by james McManus flashes up on the screen

Just a speed hump on my road to glory
On my way to championship gold
Just like those other men in that championship scramble
Just like every opportunity I have had the odds seem stacked against me
But once again I will over come those odds
Like I did against chaos
Like I did against uryu ishida
Like I did when i won all those championships
For I am the last parasite killer
The last of an emporium
The future of professional wrestling

A shadowy figure is lit up in a red light which flickers to a blue light

I am james McManus
And my time is now

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:53 pm

6CW World Heavyweight Championship - Press Conference

The gathered press are assembled as the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion Jackson Jackson walks out onto the stage, he is dressed in a navy blue tracksuit and his wrestling boots, with his 6CW Championship already perched on the table next to his chair.

Jackson opens a bottle of water from the table and pours it into a glass, he looks refreshed and composed ahead of his big title defence.

Jackson: Before we begin, I would like to confirm that as per local news reports, I was affected by the recent sandstorms delaying flights out of the Canary Islands, which explains my later than scheduled arrival into Glasgow for 6CW Genesis. As much as I love Glasgow, we took it upon ourselves to get some warm weather training in, down in Lanzarote. We then got to spend an additional 14 hours at Lanzarote Airport, which was far from ideal!

Jackson laughs as some of the media join in

Jackson: However I would like to state that I am still 100% ready, still 100% focused and I will be walking out of 6CW Genesis the way I will be walking into 6CW Genesis, and that is as your reigning, defending, undisputed World 6CW World Heavyweight World Champion of the World. Any questions?

Reporter 1: Are you concerned about your ability to fully focus on Liam Wood with his associate Varyag at ringside?

Jackson: Listen buddy, I don't come into your work and ask if you're fully focused on all the cocks you've got to suck...

Jackson smirks as the media laugh at his joke

Jackson: The fact is, I overcame unprecedented levels of pain and torment, to become the 6CW World Champion. Nobody can say I had an easy ride, because I had to go through the creme de la monthe of 6CW to get to this position. I am the only wrestler who came through that Iron Man Tournament undefeated. I survived matches against Ricky Nelson, Vincent Costello, Jimmy Phillips, Engel Harlequin, Marty Helms and Damion Onyx to win this belt. I then faced Onyx and Phillips again, just for good measure. Here I stand, STILL your Champion. Liam Wood is a hell of a competitor, arguably a future hall of famer, but I am not scared of him, I am not scared of Varyag, and I am going to retain my Championship once again.

Reporter 2: With recent comments from the likes of Uryu Ishida, Karl Kramer and the returning Crime Lord, are you looking past this defence against Liam Wood?

Jackson: And why would I do that? I've got this far by taking each match as it comes. I'm a worthy Champion, but I didn't get this far by looking past my opponent. I didn't get past Jimmy Phillips by wondering who my Quarter Final opponent would be. I didn't get past Engel Harlequin by worrying about who I would face in the Semi Finals. And I didn't get past Marty Helms by wondering what kind of shape Damion Onyx would be in. I focus on who or what is in front of me, and I am laser focused on dealing with Liam Wood and his gimp, and only after that match will I consider any future plans.

Jackson pauses to have a drink of water

Jackson: Now that's some high quality H2O... Now, I'm happy to talk about certain 6CW guys right now, but mentally my brain is firmly locked onto Jacking off Wood.

Jackson looks briefly annoyed as there are some more laughs from the assembled media

Jackson: Lets use the next couple of minutes to berate the 6CW roster then, and take my shots. Crime Lord. You have returned, you're focused on Scott Harris, that's your business. But rest assured that I am not here as a placeholder for anybody. Whether it's you, Harris, Wood, Helms, whoever. I am the 6CW World Champion, I am the one true Iron Man, I literally proved it in 2019, and if you want to be Jacked Off, or even Really Jacked Off, then wait in line son.

Jackson has another sip of water before continuing

Jackson: That applies to you as well, Ishida. You and your dirty hands, touching my 6CW World Championship. Trying to wedge a penny into MY Title. An absolute spaz move, might I add. Because you might admit to being as worthless as a penny, with delusions of grandeur imagining that the fans seem to want you at the top of the tree when you haven't been up here before, you need to understand that I am not your average man.

Reporter 3: Final question, what is your strategy going into your fight with Liam Wood?

Jackson: Elementary my dear. I will use my superior stamina to last longer than Mr Wood. I will use my superior intellect to catch out Varyag whenever he tries to interfere in the match. And I will use my distain for communism to trigger Liam Wood just long enough to hit Jacked Off and walk out of 6CW Genesis, STILL the World Champion of the World.

Jackson leans back in his chair with his glass of water in his hand and grins

Jackson: If only it were that simple, eh...

Jackson sits forward on his chair

Jackson: Nah. It's going to be a war. Two of the very best grapplers in 6CW. In one corner, you've got a man who epitomises success. He's controversial, he's got a proven track record of winning big matches, winning Championships, and doing things his way. He might not play well with others, but his record speaks for himself. Former leader of The Four Hundred, he led that group to undoubted success.

And in the other corner, you've got...

...Liam Wood.

Jackson winks as he stands up and picks up his 6CW World Heavyweight Championship from the table

Jackson: Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a Championship to retain.

Jackson walks off with his Championship clutched in his hand, one end of the belt drags slightly on the floor as Jackson exits the stage to applause from the media

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down