The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 20 Players Who Beat Federer in Finals - Quiz

4 posters

Go down

The 20 Players Who Beat Federer in Finals - Quiz Empty The 20 Players Who Beat Federer in Finals - Quiz

Post by Henman Bill Sat 02 Mar 2019, 11:52 pm

https://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/46046652

An interactive quiz where you have to name, against the clock, the 20 players who have beaten Federer in finals. I got 11 but I was a bit tired and I didn't realize at first it was against the clock or see the clues below.

I think some of you could do 15+ if you are super focused and pay more attention.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

The 20 Players Who Beat Federer in Finals - Quiz Empty Re: The 20 Players Who Beat Federer in Finals - Quiz

Post by laverfan Sun 03 Mar 2019, 4:21 am

I could not remember the early years of Federer's career and losses in finals. Very interesting quiz. The hints are very helpful.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

The 20 Players Who Beat Federer in Finals - Quiz Empty Re: The 20 Players Who Beat Federer in Finals - Quiz

Post by Born Slippy Sun 03 Mar 2019, 8:47 am

16 - didn’t get a few of the early ones.

Born Slippy

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun 03 Mar 2019, 3:56 pm

Born Slippy wrote:16 - didn’t get a few of the early ones.

clap clap

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ListenUp Sun 03 Mar 2019, 10:25 pm

I misunderstood  Rolling Eyes - thought you had to name them in order, and though I got the very first one, I then wasted most of the rest of the time trying – and failing – to get the next couple.   laughing

By the time I realised I could do it in any order and go for the later ones which (to me) were much easier, I ran out of time before I could do all the ones I knew. I think there were about 5 I wouldn't have got anyway though.

Good quiz though – just do them in any order as you think of them (for anyone who's as daft as me).

ListenUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down