The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 10th July, 2018 - Results!

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 10th July, 2018 - Results! Empty 6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 10th July, 2018 - Results!

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 9:00 pm

The pyro erupts around Wembley Arena as 6CW Anarchy comes on the air to a huge roar from the crowd…

Harold: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6CW Anarchy! We are on the road to Beachfront Brawl, and what a card we have in store for you tonight!!

Henry: You’re not wrong, Harold! Tonight, the 6CW Tag Team Championships finally go back to where they belong and those jumped up merch flingers will have to get ready to relinquish the rest of their collection.

Harold: And there it is, just 30 seconds into the show and already you reek of bitterness and bias.

Henry: He says with that tat sat on his wrist! How many of those did you get?

Harold: Oh stop being a child! It’s not all about them! We’ll see Anthony Grace and O’Callaghan team up after Alex Walker’s huge announcement last week. How will they work together knowing they will face off at Beachfront Brawl with the monster Cerberus!

Henry: They’ll do what’s best for business, taking that lunatic out of the equation and seeing who is truly the best in the company!

Harold: But up first, we have Championship action, as Marty Helms defends his 6CW TV Championship against James McManus and Cameron Faith! We’ll be right back after these messages.

The camera pans around ringside picking up numerous signs in the crowd….

‘IT’S COMING HOME!’
‘IS IT ME, OR HAVE WE BEEN HERE A WEEK? I FEEL LIKE A WILD BOAR IN A CAVE!!’
‘O’CALLAGHAN HAS NO GRACE! I LOVE YOU ANTHONY’
‘PJ & CJ 4 EVA’
‘I’M MOIST FOR MCMANUS’

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 10th July, 2018 - Results! Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 10th July, 2018 - Results!

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 9:04 pm

We join Tim Allen backstage as he waits near the entrance to the 6CW Arena. Suddenly Liam Wood wanders in wearing a pair of aviator sunglasses, an old school WCW t-shirt and skinny jeans. The moment Wood notices Allen he lets out a sigh.

TA: Liam...can we have a quick word...

Wood simply nods, already looking bored as the idea of talking to Allen

TA: Thank you...um, the last time we saw you, we saw what some are saying was a big shock as the up and coming Lion was able to beat you, how do you feel about this loss?

Wood sighs again before speaking

Wood: Lion? Oh I kept forgetting who he was...I honestly have no feelings regarding that match.

Allen looks confused at Wood's response but presses on

TA: No feeling at all? As someone who wants to end up as a World Champion again I would have assumed that you would want to beat everyone involved...

Wood: No...who cares about that match, in a few weeks people will move on and talk about something that ACTUALLY matters. For example...I lost every match before Genesis but which match at people talking about right now? The match I won against Gazzy D and Mr Kenty...the only match that ACTUALLY mattered because it was on PPV.

You see, Lion might have gone home and jerked himself silly over his fluke win but he'll learn in time that nobody really cares and until it's on a big stage...it doesn't really count. So sorry Lion, you can take pride in it all you want but your 'big' moment will be forgotten and then you'll be stuck dealing with hasbeens and neverbeens...just like your saviour last week Uryu.

TA: As you mention Uryu I have to ask if you have any plans of revenge for him getting involved after your match last time out? Will there be retaliation for him making the save for Lion?

Wood smirks before shaking his head

Wood: Look, I don't know if Uryu wants to form a team with Lion and start some sort of Dutch Rudder type deal with him...or if he wants to try and stay relevant by going after me but I can honestly say he isn't even on my radar. To me Uryu is just like Gazzy D or Mr Kenty...a distraction that slows down my rise to the top. Uryu offers me nothing, he was never as big as Kenty or Gazzy and from what I've heard...he has a dark past that I don't want ANYTHING to do with.

TA: A dark past?

Wood's smirk widens as he answers

Wood: Hey, I'm not saying anything but I heard a few things off Max Adamson...let's just say that it's not that shocking that Uryu helped a YOUNG, up and coming superstar like Lion.
Can we move on though...I feel like if I say Uryu's name a few more times that Yewtree might start knocking at my door.

Allen looks shocked at Wood's hints but moves on to his match in the next few days

TA: Fine...er...so how do you feel about your match tonight?? We get to see you face two of the local talent...Michael Mc-

Wood puts his hand over Allen's mouth, cutting him off.

Wood: Don't use their names as if they're real people...the fact I have to face them and let them be in the same ring as them is sickening enough but to treat them like human beings is a step too far. You want to know how I feel...the same way I feel about 99% of the roster...I couldn't give a f**k.

I am the elite here...I should be flown in just to fight PPV's and title matches...instead I get Make A Wish duty and have to deal with tweedle dee and tweedle dum. It's a disgrace.

TA: So you're not worried at all?

Wood removes his sunglasses and rolls his eyes sarcastically before mouthing the word “idiot” at the camera and walking away leaving Tim looking embarrassed.

Beer

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 10th July, 2018 - Results! Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 10th July, 2018 - Results!

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 9:06 pm

Anthony Grace and Charles Kramer are walking down the backstage corridors, both still showing the scars of the Genesis aftermath.

AG: So this is your plan? The grandest scheme that you could come up with? I......6CW World Champion......should play second fiddle to....

Kramer cuts in

CK: To two guys that have the capacity to take that belt away from you.

Grace glares at Kramer.

AG: Your lack of belief is worrying

Kramer shakes his head.

CK: My job is to ensure that the belt you hold so dear is wrapped around your waist for a very long time. As much as I loathe Walker, his power cannot be denied. The board think he is doing a sterling job and profits are increasing. The Anthony Grace effect has now been replaced by the Walker effect. He has made it quite clear that they do not need you as World Champion to be successful.

Grace scoffs.

AG: They have made that mistake before.

CK: Quite. But unless Walker messes up in a spectacular fashion, the board aren't going to crawl back to you and ask for forgiveness.

Grace stops.

AG: So your plan is.......?

CK: Walker believes the future is in Cerberus, but now O'Callaghan has been thrown into the mix. He couldn't control or deny that.......O'Callaghan had earned his chance. But what Walker doesn't see is the two men he chooses to be his poster boys are two men he can't control. So, we have to bring out the worst in them so the board think Walker is returning 6CW to those dark times of wrestlers doing what they want and how they want.

Grace nods but then stops himself.

AG: But my part in all this is to be a human punching bag.

Kramer tries hard to hide his smile.

CK: Anthony, it is nothing like that. It is simply divide and conquer. Instead of Cerberus targeting you......someone who he feels is well beneath his talents and not worthy of being champion.......then he will go for the more likely threat. Namely O'Callaghan. Walker's problem is that when those two go for each other then it will be impossible to stop. That is when we push on the fact that 6CW has been down this route before and that Walker is not strong enough to control his men.

Grace looks at Kramer.

AG: So for this tag match, you think Cerberus will appear?

CK: Oh I have no doubt, we just need to be ready for anything...

Grace nods in acknowledgement as they head off down the corridor.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 9:37 pm

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the following is a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH scheduled for ONE FALL...

Crowd: ONE FALL!

Ring Announcer: And is for the 6CW TELEVSION CHAMPIONSHIP!

HA: That's right folks, we are starting off this edition of Anarchy hot with a title match right off the bat!

HE: Marty Helms has been incredibly impressive since arriving here in 6CW at the start of this re-up, but he faces another tough challenge tonight as he looks to retain his title.

HA: Triple threat rules mean that Helms doesn't even have to be pinned to lose his championship.

Ring Announcer: Introducing the first challenger, from Norwich, England and weighing in at 210lbs...JAMES MCMANUS!

The opening bars of 'Sad But True' play. The hooded figure of James McManus appears on stage. He carefully throws his hood back and walks past the mixed crowd. He rolls into the ring and points to the heavens before backing off into the corner and stepping through the ropes.

HA: McManus is riding the crest of the wave at the moment, picking up wins over O'Callaghan and one of his opponents this evening, Cameron Faith, in consecutive shows.

Ring Announcer: And the second challenger, from Glasgow, Scotland and weighing in at 220lbs...CAMERON FAITH!

"I fought the law" then rips through to another ovation from the 6CW faithful in attendance. Cameron Faith bursts through the curtain with a confident smile upon his face.

HE: Now this is a man who is used to holding championship gold, and he wants to add another to his collection this evening.

Ring Announcer: And finally...weighing in at 280lbs...the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6CW TELEVISION CHAMPION....MARTY HELMS!

An image of a prison cell is shown on the screen, then a quiet whirring of sirens. These stop, a voice emerges from the speakers..."Lights Out" and the arena plunges into darkness. The Sirens restart and get louder until the lights flicker back on and Marty Helms is stood at the top of the ramp glaring down at his opponents in the ring, holding his title belt above his head. Helms steps into the ring...

HA: Helms has been utterly dominant since his return to 6CW and that peaked by claiming the 6CW Television Title.

HE: It's a different kind of pressure now for Helms, he was the hunter and now he's being hunted down.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Helms marches forward to the middle of the ring, McManus bursts forward only for Helms to drop him with a huge clothesline. Helms starts stamping down on the head of McManus, only for Faith to run in and jump onto Helms, going for a sleeper hold.

Helms counters by flinging Faith over his shoulders and down to the canvas. Faith rolls up and Helms grabs him by the head, throwing him over the ropes. Faith lands on the apron only for Helms to send him flying with a discus elbow smash.

McManus runs in towards Helms, but he drops the Norwich native down with a flapjack across the top rope. Helms grabs McManus by the waist and slings him down with a German suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

Marty Helms drags up McManus, he launches him into the ropes and then throws him down to the canvas with a hip toss. McManus rolls up and Helms hits a clothesline. McManus rolls up again, he goes for a right hand but Helms ducks under it and then hits a belly to back suplex. Helms drag him to the middle of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1.......................2..............Kick out!

Helms pounds down on McManus with a series of clubbing blows, he then drags James McManus up to a vertical base and boots him in the gut. He lifts McManus onto his shoulders...

HA: Huge powerbomb into the corner!

HE: And now a DDT!

HA: This is incredibly impressive from Helms, totally dominant.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

With McManus grounded, Helms rolls him onto his front and hits a couple of leaping knees into the back. He then locks in a grounded abdominal stretch. Slowly he drags McManus up to his feet and then drives him down into the mat with a pumphandle slam. Helms then runs the ropes and connects with a big leg drop down across the throat. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Helms allows James McManus to his feet, he launches him into the ropes and then drives him down into the canvas with a huge Double A Spinebuster. Helms steps back into the corner, McManus stirs to his knees...

HE: BEHEADING!

HA: That could be it!

Ref: 1........................2........................Cameron Faith breaks the pin!

Faith dives down from the top rope with a frog splash to break the pin. He drags up Helms and throws him over the top rope. Helms stands up, Faith runs the ropes and nails a diving senton down onto Helms!

The Scot leaves Helms down on the outside, Faith rolls into the ring only for McManus to take him down with a drop toe hold. McManus then hits some hard stomps to the head of Faith, trying to wear down Faith as early as possible, before running across the ring, and on his return hitting a jumping knee drop across the head of Faith. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Faith powers the shoulder up. McManus goes straight back onto the offensive with a series of hard knee drops down into the face. McManus then steps back, allowing Cameron Faith to rise before kicking him in the gut, McManus then slams Cameron Faith down by the head. Cameron Faith stirs, McManus runs in and nails a knee trembler to the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Cameron Faith drives the shoulder up off the mat. McManus lifts him to his feet, hitting a series of right hands, before slinging him over his shoulders. He goes for a conventional powerslam on this occassion but Faith drops down the back. He then rolls McManus up into a pin.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

The pair rise to their feet simultaneously. Faith blocks a right hand from McManus before taking him down to the canvas with a clothesline. McManus stirs to his feet, Faith runs off the ropes and knocks him down with a leaping forearm smash. McManus stumbles to his feet and Faith nails a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

HA: Helms is currently out of the equation, that presents a huge opportunity for these two!

McManus kicks out, Faith lifts him to his feet and then into the air, before hitting a face-first suplex. Faith waits for McManus to sit up, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a dropkick to the side of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Faith attacks the back of McManus with a series of forearm smashes. He then drags up McManus, setting up for a German suplex. McManus manages to transition his way out of the hold, he then grabs Faith by the waist and nails a German suplex of his own bridging over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

James McManus gets to his feet, and immediately goes up to the top rope. He waits for Cameron Faith to rise, before diving off and connecting with a high-angled crossbody block. Cameron Faith rolls up, and McManus hits a scoop slam. Faith rolls to his feet, McManus boots him in the stomach and hits a snap DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

McManus hauls up Cameron Faith, he then Irish whips him into the corner. McManus runs to the opposite corner, bouncing off the ropes before sprinting in and nailing a stinger splash. Faith stumbles forward, McManus hits a bridging Gutwrench suplex.

HE: McManus recovered well from the beat-down that Helms was administering earlier to be in charge of this match-up.

McManus locks in an armbar on Cameron Faith. he drags him to his feet, before pulling the arm down into an armbreaker. McManus keeps the hold applied, dragging in McManus and flinging him down into the canvas with a snap suplex. Cameron Faith stumbles up, McManus pops Cameron Faith up into the air and attempts a short powerbomb but Faith counters with a hurracanrana.

McManus stumbles up to his feet, he throws a wild punch that is easily ducked and Faith then delivers the Ghetto Blaster. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

McManus drives the shoulder up. Faith slowly lifts him to his feet, after a couple of mocking slaps with McManus on the floor. He Irish whips McManus to the corner, running in and nailing the shining wizard. He follows that with a bulldog, then covers.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

McManus manages to drive the shoulder up just in time. Faith beats the mat in frustration, he stands waiting for McManus to rise before going for the superkick...

HA: McManus blocks!

James McManus spins Faith on the spot and then bashes him with a couple of big European Uppercuts. He then hits a snap suplex, keeping the hold applied and dragging up Faith to hit a 2nd suplex. He goes for the third but this time Faith blocks. This doesn't perturb McManus, who instead lifts Faith into the air to deliver a brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

McManus applies an armbar, slowing the match down. Faith gets to his feet, McManus whips him across the ring and nails a spinebuster on the rebound. James McManus hauls him up and sets up for the River Wensum Plunge...

HE: MARTY HELMS!

HA: HUGE SPEAR FROM HELMS!

Helms covers McManus.

Ref: 1........................2.......................Kick out!

McManus gets the shoulder up. Helms drags up McManus, he lifts him onto his shoulders...

HA: BACK TO EARTH!

HE: HURRACANRANA!

Helms stumbles up, McManus lifts him onto his shoulders...

HA: INCREDIBLE STRENGTH...

HE: TOMBSTONE!

HA: NEW CHAMP!

Ref: 1...........................2.....................Kick out!

Helms gets the shoulder up. McManus drags him up and sets up for a second Tombstone...

HE: SUPERKICK! FAITH OUT OF NOWHERE!

Faith drags up Helms and drops him with the Ghetto Blaster.

Ref: 1.........................2..........................Kick out!

HA: HELMS WITH THE SHOULDER UP!

HE: Great resilience from all three!

Cameron Faith goes up to the top rope...

HA: LEAP OF...

HE: MCMANUS!

James McManus runs over and hits a leaping forearm to the face, causing Faith to crotch himself on the rope. McManus then bounces off the ropes and connects with a knee trembler.

McManus pulls Faith down from the ropes, he goes to make the cover only for Helms to turn McManus around...

HA: LIGHTS OUT ELBOW!

Ref: 1................................2............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLLL 6CW TELEVISION CHAMPION...MARTY HELMS!

HE: It's over! It's over!

HA: Helms wins, Helms is still the champion!

HE: Wow what a contest that was, incredible action from these three men to kick this match off.

HA: Helms faced a tough test this evening, he didn't even have to be pinned to lose that belt but he came through and got the win.

HE: Ultimately the bad blood between McManus and Faith cost them both a chance of winning the title.

Helms is handed the championship belt by the referee and stands in the middle of the ring, holding his title belt high above his head. Helms then climbs the turnbuckles, holding up the title and mocking the fans...

HA: MIKE HILL!

HE: HILL TAKING OUT HELMS!

Mike Hill storms the ring from the crowd, he slides in and pulls Helms down from the turnbuckle. He cracks a double axe handle to the back of the head, Hill then grabs Helms...

HA: OVER THE HILL!

HE: Hill has just laid out Marty Helms.

HA: I think that is a message well and truly delivered from Mike Hill!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 9:38 pm

Tim Allen is shown backstage with Perfect Jack and Clarke James…

TA: Gentleman, tonight, you get the shot you’ve been asking for, you get your rematch against The TA for the 6CW Tag Team Championships, can you tell me where your heads are at?

CJ: Where our heads are at? We’re more focused and ready than we’ve ever been, Tim. This isn’t a grudge match. This is more than that. Max robbed us of something we worked hard for, something we carried with pride. Tonight is about redemption, tonight is about righting a wrong the whole 6CW universe witnessed. The TA don’t deserve those 6CW titles. They didn’t win them fair and square like we did, they needed the help of their little father figure, Max.

PJ: Max can crow all he wants about what he built, and how he thinks we sold out. This is the man who created a title to hide his own failures. This is the man that opened two Born in Fire’s with joke matches. Everything we did was to draw interest back to a division that was rotting. We’re the reason The TA are relevant.

TA: Obviously a lot of people are intrigued by the relationship between yourselves and Max. Is that friendship dead in the water?

PJ: You’re damn right it is.

CJ: Preach, brother man.

PJ: Max was our friend. We’ve been on the road together for years. We’ve been through all the highs and lows together. We were celebrating to the early hours when he won his first World Championship, and he set fire to that the second he stepped into that ring.

CJ: If he had a problem with us, with what we achieved, he could’ve spoken to us. We haven’t done anything that people before us haven’t done. The Church of Hero, Genesis, The Producers, Trash TV…. All pioneers of the Tag Team division. A few bits of merchandise and all of a sudden we’re sell outs?! Max can kiss my ass. Even him and Chris Patricks had their Maxi-Pad line of tampons.

PJ: Nobody in the history of wrestling has done what we did. We spoke to a new generation of fans, we brought people together. That’s what this business is about.

TA: A lot of people are wondering if Max will get involved tonight, do you have any fears?
Perfect Jack and Clarke James chuckle to each other…

CJ: Fear? Fear of what? The only thing we’re interested in is getting our titles back. If Max wants to put his ass in the way of that, then that’s his choice. He better be ready for us.

PJ: Max, get ready, cause tonight, your boys are taking one hell of a beating.

James and Jack walk off as we head to commercial.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 9:45 pm

Charlotte Grey is shown backstage as McManus heads towards the locker room…

CG: James? Can we grab a few words?

McManus looks frustrated by stops to oblige…

CG: A tough match out there, and perhaps a hard loss to take?

JM: You’re damn right its hard to take. If that was a one on one match, you’d be looking at the new TV Champion, but someone decided that Faith deserved a shot. Not sure how? I mean, I’m the man that conquered the man now challenging for the World Title, and now I’m opening the show with…

McManus stops as Cameron Faith approaches…

CF: With who, James? The man who’s earned their shot just as much as you have? One fluke win and somehow you think you own the place. Do you think everyone has forgotten all those woeful matches you and The Fanatic put us through…

JM: Oh…. You want to run your mouth here, Cameron? Lets not forget, you’ve been the nearly man for a while now. I’m doing playing games around here. It’s my time, and I’m going to take my chance. And anyone that gets in my way….

McManus barges past Faith and heads off up the corridor…

JM: Is gonna know about it.

Faith stands watching as McManus disappears out of shot.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 9:48 pm

HA: Tag team action up next here on Anarchy!

HE: And one of the combinations in this match is perhaps one of the most bizarre teams you are ever likely to see.

HA: Engel and Bam Sparkleston are certainly a pair of characters, they face a tough test tonight against the team of Lion and the veteran Uryu Ishida.

The lights in the arena dim, drawing cheers from the audience. There are beating drums in the distance and then "Forever" begins to play over the sound system and Lion walks through the curtain. He bows to the fans, pounds his fists on the ramp a couple of times before sprinting down to the ring.

"Mr Blue Sky" hums out to more cheers from the 6CW Universe. Uryu Ishida makes his entrance and gives his thanks to the reaction of the crowd before darting the rest of the way, diving under the bottom rope....

HA: A real mixture of youth and experience on this team, I think they could be a good combination!

HE: They were both chasing the TV Title, the question is whether any bad blood remains from that chase?

"#Selfie" plays out as the cameras return to ringside and there is big cheers from the crowd as Bam Sparkleston makes his entrance.
Bam is full of life as he makes his way down to the ring, tagging the fans hands and recording for his snapchat story.

"Its not over yet" then plays out and Engel Harlequin walks briskly out onto the stage. Harlequin looks, wide-eyed, around the audience and then begins to laugh hysterically. He shuffles down the ramp and rolls under the bottom rope, remaining on his knees as he surveys the arena. Engel then jolts to his feet as Bam stands beside him with his phone in his face, trying to capture everything for his snapchat story.

HE: I wonder what the hell Engel think of Sparkelston? That guy is just so in your face.

HA: I'm not too sure Engel will know what a snapchat story is, so he might be oblivious to what Bam is doing.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Uryu and Engel lock-up, Engel manages to drive Uryu back towards the corner. He then goes for a short-arm clothesline but Uryu ducks underneath it. He crashes a series of chops into the chest before sending Engel out across the tinr with a monkey flip. Engel rises only for Uryu to run in and nail a slingblade. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Engel kicks out. Uryu allows him to rise before firing in some roundhouse kicks, he follows this up with some open-hand palm strikes as Engel falls to the corner. Uryu runs in and goes for a shining wizard but Engel catches him...

HA: Wow! Huge Powerbomb from Engel!

HE: Bam suitably impressed on the outside too.

Bam jumps up and down excitedly on the turnbuckle, clapping his hands, as Engel looks on bemused. He turns back to Uryu, dragging him up and hitting a tiger driver.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Uryu kicks out. Engel applies a front facelock, he drags up Uryu and cracks a series of knees up into the face. Uryu falls into the ropes, Engel launches him across the ring, nailing a spinning heel kick on the rebound and covers. Uryu rolls up and Engel hits an inverted powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Uryu again forces the shoulder up. Engel gets to his feet and drops a series of knees into the face, he bounces off the ropes and connects with a leaping knee into the face. Engel hauls up Uryu and then drops him down to the mat with a front suplex.
Engel bounces off the ropes and cracks a stirring Uryu with a Yakuza Kick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

HA: Engel totally dominant here.

Engel gets to his feet and waits for Uryu to rise, he goes for a kick to the gut only for Uryu to grab it. Engel quickly counters with an enzaguri kick to the head. Uryu falls to the mat, Engel runs in and levels Uryu with a shining wizard. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Uryu kicks out, Engel throws him to the corner and tags in Bam. He leaps up and down excitedly, he steps into the ring and slaps Engel on the back with a smile. Bam grabs Uryu by the head and runs in, hitting a bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Bam hauls up Uryu, he launches him out across the ring and on the rebound connects with a spinning clothesline. Uryu drags up Bam and then drops him down into the mat with a legsweep DDT. He hooks the leg.

Uryu forces the shoulder up. Bam throws him out across the ring and on the rebound, he connects with a leaping knee to the head. Bam goes to the outside, he stands waiting for Uryu to rise and goes for a springboard move but Bam runs into the ropes, causing Bam to fall to the canvas.

The veteran goes up to the top rope, he dives down and connects with a knee down into the face. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Uryu hauls him up, connecting with a series of roundhouse kicks to the side of Bam, before throwing him into the corner. Uryu sprints in, connecting with a monkey flip. Uryu turns and runs out of the corner, he then nails a rolling thunder on Bam. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Bam kicks out. Uryu throws him into the ropes, on the rebound he hits a dropkick to the knee. Uryu follows that with an enzaguri kick to the head. Uryu goes to the outside, waiting for Bam to rise...

HA: Springboard Forearm!

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

HA: Uryu coming back into this...

HE: And now the tag to Lion!

Lion runs in, waiting for Bam to rise before taking him down with a big knee to the face. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Lion rolls to his feet and immediately drives a series of elbow drops down into the abdomen and heart of Bam. He then allows the veteran competitor to his feet, ducking a wayward clothesline before unloading on Bam with a flurry of short, sharp, decisive palm strikes to the head followed by a spin kick to the stomach.

Bam lurches forward and is immediately driven head-first into the mat by Lion with a Famasser. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Bam is hauled to his feet by Lion who fires off a series of brutal forearms. Bam responds in kind with some strikes of his own and looks to be gaining an advantage when Lion suddenly stops him in his tracks with an incredibly precise kick to the inside of Bam's right leg. He stumbles and Lion pummels away at him with more forearms that back Bam into the ropes.
Lion throws him across the ring and then meets Wood in the middle...

HE: HEADBUTT TO THE CHEST!

HA: Wow! What innovation from Lion!

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

Bam just about kicks out. Lion sits up Bam and then pummels away at him with yes kicks to the chest as the crowd chant along. Lion then lines up for the big kick to the head...

HA: Ducked!

HE: Roll up!

Ref: 1........................2..................Kick out!

The duo rise up simultaneously, Bam ducks a clothesline and hits an STO backbreaker straight into a reverse STO. He doesn't cover, going up top...

HA: YOLO!

HE: Perfect Moonsault!

Ref: 1..................2...................Kick out!

Lion gets the shoulder up. Bam hauls him to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and connects with a dropkick to the head. Bam goes to the outside, he dives down and nails a springboard elbow drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

Bam drags up Lion, he immediately connects with a snap DDT. Bam then heads up to the top rope...

HA: PUKING RAINBOWS!

HE: Can't he name these things normally...

Ref: 1.....................2......................Uryu breaks the pin!

Uryu dives into the ring, jumping down onto Bam to break the pinfall. Uryu drags up Sparkleston and cracks him with a series of big right hands, only for Engel to storm the ring.

He grabs Uryu by the head and flings him down brutally into the mat. Uryu rolls to his feet and Engel nails a boot to the head. He throws him out over the top rope.

HA: Engel making the save for his partner...

HE: And Bam wants to thank him!

Bam turns Engel around and immediately embraces him with a huge hug.

HA: Isn't that sweet?

Engel quickly and powerfully pushes Bam away, falling right into the path of Lion and he kicks him in the gut...

HA: WHEELCHAIR!

Engel stands watching as Lion covers.

Ref: 1............................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And this one is over!

HE: Lion and Uryu Ishida get the victory over Engel and Bam here tonight, with that partnership going as we predicted.

HA: Engel really wasn't enamoured with Bam's eccentricities.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 10:02 pm

Lion and Uryu are shown backstage…

Uryu: Congratulations, a worthy win for us, don’t you think?

Lion stands pondering…

Lion: Of course. It seems our collaboration is paying dividends. Perhaps this is the making of something, don’t you think?

Uryu: I think you might be on to something, I guess we should pay close attention to tonight’s main event, if that interests you of course…

Lion goes to speak but stops as Max Adamson and The TA approach…

MA: Ah, good to see you making friends again, Uryu! You should know something though, Simba. This dude is as weird as they come. Somehow, he manages to sucker you in, strip you of any charisma, and before you know it, you’re hanging out at a water cooler like some pervy freak hoping people will talk to you.

Lion looks at Uryu who shakes his head…

Uryu: Lion, you’ve probably not had the pleasure. This is Max Adamson, our token, ego driven Australian. Good to see you haven’t changed, Max. I guess it’s hard to grow up when you have the IQ of a small child. Still, I’m sure your ‘boys’ here will soon realise what you’re really like…. And when they do, we’ll be ready to take those titles, should you manage to make it out of the main event!?

Jackson Jackson steps forward…

JJ: Oh, you have got to be kidding me? You? And Mufasa here? You’ve got to be tripping if you think you are even on are level. See, James and Jack might be on a hiding to nothing, but at least they bring something…. You pair? Jesus…. If this is how things are gonna be, this is gonna be plain sailing for The TA…

Jackson and Horrigan barge past as Max and Uryu stare down…

Max: Good to see you again…… pal.

Max pats Uryu on the head sarcastically and walks off.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 10:09 pm

Bam is shown backstage talking on his phone...

BS: ERMAGHERRRD, right?! Like, i'm totes confused? I mean, is he evil, is he good? Why would he just up and leave like that? Oh... stop... STOP... i've got to go.... the guy who does the interviews is is totally ready to interview me!

Tim Allen approaches as Bam touches up his hair...

TA: Erm, Bam, can we grab a few words?

BS: I thought you'd never ask...

TA: Bam, that was quite unexpected? You dominated for most of the match, and then out of nowhere, Engel just leaves? You can't be happy with that? I mean, he let you take the loss?

Bam's expression changes...

BS: Like..... I mean.... maybe he's just having an uber bad day, right? It happens to all of us? You know?

TA: Listen, i've been around here long enough to know he's not right, Bam. Just a friendly word of warning, you should be careful man.

Allen walks off as Bam stands looking confused. He walks off up the corridor as the camera pans round to show Engel stood watching, smirking awkwardly as we head to ringside.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 10:10 pm

The action returns to ringside and the crowd are in fine voice as the two enhancement talents pace the ring. 'Revival Mode' then hits the speakers and there are boos all around

HA: Liam Wood looks in the mood to cause damage here this evening

HE: Because he's being overlooked that's why, knocks off Gazzy D and Kenty at Genesis and is now feeding on sacrificial lambs from the Snake Pit...That is not how you treat a former world champ

HA: Normally I'd agree but Wood lost to Lion last time out, that blotted his copybook whether he likes it or not...I know he wants championship gold but so does the entire roster, you have to earn it

Wood climbs into the ring and he sneers at his opposition with disgust. The referee informs McCullough and Pickering that one will have to leave the ring to start the match but Wood stops him and shakes his head.

HA: Wood is so insulted by his level of opponent that he wants to face both at the same time, throwing standard handicap rules out of the window

HE: Time to make a statement

Pickering and McCullough seem to be unsure who will make the first move so Wood runs at them and drops them with a double clothesline...

Wood drags Pickering up and chokeslams him into a backbreaker and then he seizes McCullough and suplexes him on top...

HA: I have a feeling Liam Wood is going to inflict plenty of hurt tonight...

Wood shrugs off the referee and then laughs as Pickering tries to throw punches to his gut. He shakes his head and then flips him up into a brutal lungblower...

HE: Pickering is done...

McCullough then rises and Wood boots him in the stomach before drilling him with the ‘Manson Driver’ in the middle of the ring. The crowd are booing as Wood backs up against the ropes and then runs at Pickering....

HE: PSYCHO CRUSHER

HA: This is a damn assassination....

Wood then pulls the limp form of McCullough back up and then he pushes him into the ropes and waits for him to come back....

HA: WORLD EATER

HE: You could count to 50 here...

Wood just stands over the limp forms of his victims and places a foot on either man’s chests, rising into the air with his arms aloft....

HA: Wood acting like this is some great victory...he beat up a couple of kids...

HE: He sent a message

1.............2..................3!

The referee immediately calls for the bell and begins to check on the fallen duo whilst Wood signals for a microphone

HE: Listen up good, Harold

Wood: I’m saying this once and once only....this here tonight is a sham, a joke and a total disrespect to my ability....

I’m number one on this roster, my list of accomplishments outweighs anyone else and it’s high time I got what belongs to me..,

I won’t stand for this kind of (beep) again so hear me, Walker....I want opportunities and I want championship belts....either you start treating me like the star I am or I’m going to take matters into my own hands....it’s up to you to decide....

Just know that this right here is only the beginning of my capabilities...do not keep me waiting...

Wood drops the microphone and boots it from the ring. He fixes his fallen foes with one more disgusted glance and then climbs from the ring.

HA: Wood didn’t even break sweat here tonight but he’s promising a lot worse if Alex Walker does not start meeting his demands....

HE: Wood is a crown jewel of this promotion....it’s about time he got what he deserves....Alex Walker needs to recognise that...

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 10:27 pm

O’Callaghan is shown in the locker room backstage as Anthony Grace walks in. O’Callaghan gets straight up and stares across at the 6CW Champion…

AG: Easy now…. I’m not here to cause trouble, just a friendly chat…

OC: I’m listening…

AG: It seems the powers that be are trying to stir the pot somewhat, putting you and I together.

OC: Can hardly blame them, Anthony. Aside from you I’m the next biggest draw in this place, I guess the public wants it, the board want it.

Grace smirks…

AG: Perhaps you’re right, but, lets not forget what sits ahead of us. At Beachfront Brawl, we both have to come face to face with Cerberus. The man who wants my title…. And lets be honest, the man who cost you your shot. We can either let him divide and conquer us, or we can work together…. For a greater cause.

OC: Hmm, an unholy alliance? Seems interesting, Anthony. And I can’t argue your suggested logic. Two heads are better than one, right?

AG: Exactly. Ask yourself, do you really want to aid the man who cost you something you worked so hard for? You’re in exactly my shoes, O’Callaghan. Cerberus could ruin this for both of us. We can’t allow it. We need to do the right thing. The people don’t deserve us as Champion, just as much as he doesn’t deserve to be Champion.

OC nods…

OC: I’ll make you a deal, Anthony. I’ll have your back. I’ll make sure you get to Beachfront Brawl in one piece. But know this, Anthony, that belt is still for the taking. Once he’s out of the picture, it’s a straight shootout. May the best man win and all that. Does that sound like a fair deal?

Grace ponders for a moment before extending his hand…

AG: You have yourself a deal.

O’Callaghan extends his hand and the two men shake as we head to commercial.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 10:37 pm

Charlotte Grey is stood backstage with the TA….

CG: Gentleman, with the Main Event approaching, how do you feel about people saying Clarke James and Perfect Jack were robbed of the Titles at Genesis?

JJ: Robbed? Just how the hell were they robbed, woman?

CG: Well, you can’t argue that Max’s interference didn’t have a huge influence on the result?

JJ: Irrespective of that, we are the pinnacle of Tag Team Wrestling, and as much as Clarke and Jack want to pretend they are, or that they deserve to still be Tag Team Champions, you think they deserve these? After everything they’ve done. Exploiting the gay community, parading themselves as pillars of the community when they’re nothing more than money grabbing stooges, doing what they can to line their pockets. They got everything they deserve.

CG: I can’t speak on those matters, but regardless, surely you can’t be underestimating them tonight? They will have revenge on their minds?

JJ: Underestimate? The fact of the matter is that those two couldn't even beat a makeshift team of GazzyD and Mr Kenty last week. What chance do you think they against us? We're meant to be out here to hype this match up, make some money, it's the Anarchy Main Event, the former champs against your World Famous Two Time Champs, but Clarke and Jack couldn't win a damn thing right now. We've broken them. We beat them physically at Genesis, and you can see, they are broken mentally as well. But we won't stop with these World Tag Team Championships. Oh no. This is a pre-cursor to Beachfront Brawl. This match will be a mauling, when we beat on the carcasses of Clarke James and Perfect Jack, there will be no title switch here, there will be no upset.

CG: You seem pretty confident, even though you needed Max’s help to win the titles?

Jackson fumes…

JJ: Listen… we are your World 6CW World Tag Team World Heavyweight World Champions of the World. And that ain't changing anytime soon. This Tag Team Title match is nothing but a sham, and by the end of tonight, not only will you be looking at, STILL, YOUR World 6CW World Tag Team World Heavyweight World Champions of the World, but you will be looking at your NEXT, 6CW UK and International, World Champions of the World. Jack…. Clarke…F**k your rainbow.

Jackson walks off as Horrigan snatches the mic from Grey, dropping it to the floor and crushing it with his foot. He smirks and follows after Jackson as we head back to ringside.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 10:37 pm

The action returns to ringside and the referee is reading the riot act to the four men inside the squared circle

HA: Huge Tag Team match up next folks

HE: it’s bigger than huge, Harold. Your world champion is in action here so show him the respect he deserves...

Kenty and OC tie up and then Kenty places his opponent into a side headlock. O’Callaghan quickly backs up on the ropes and pushes Kenty across the ring but MK flies back and knocks his opponent down with a high-angled chop. They get back up and Kenty dropkicks OC to the corner before following in with back elbow...

HA: Kenty starting to look more and more like the man who was destined for greatness...

Kenty then runs off the opposite side and he comes back with a corner kick, sending O’Callaghan crashing into the turnbuckle once again. OC drops down into a seated position and Kenty sprints with a sickening low kick to the face before dragging him away from the ropes………………1…………………..2………………shoulder up!

HE: Good start but he’s facing the world champion and a number one contender, his luck will run out...

Kenty gets back up and he tags in Gazzy, bringing cheers from the crowd. Kenty pulls O’Callaghan up and then Gazzy comes off the top rope with a double axe handle to the spine. They then whip OC across the ring and drill him with a double flapjack as he returns….

HA: Nice teamwork, they’re really working well together...

…2
……..shoulder up. Gazzy pulls OC up by the head and he looks for a suplex but O’Callaghan manages to float over the back and he forearms Gazzy in the back of the neck before grabbing his head and driving it down into his knee…

HE: Smart by OC...he went after the neck first and then made his move…

OC crawls to the corner and makes the tag to Grace. Grace quickly hops in and they whip Gazzy into the corner. OC then drops down on his knees as Grace runs in and launches into a “poetry in motion” attack. Grace then gets back up and he floors Gazzy with a clothesline before ushering him back up and he lifts him into a flapjack position before dropping him back into the ropes…

HA: Very effective from our world champion...glad to see he finally wants to fight again...

Gazzy staggers back, grimacing, and Grace turns him into a neckbreaker……………1……………….2……………shoulder up. Grace stomps down on the back of Gazzy’s neck and then he pulls the hall of famer to the corner before tagging OC back in. OC climbs onto the ropes as Grace lifts Gazzy into a piledriver position…

HA: Oh no….not a spike piledriver….you’ll break his neck!

*Crowd cheer

Gazzy kicks his legs and then counters with a backdrop, sending Grace into the turnbuckle and causing OC to lose his balance. Gazzy staggers to the corner and he climbs onto the ropes before nailing a huge superplex to OC....1.............2...........shoulder up!

HA: Gazzy showing his heart and spirit right there….

Gazzy climbs out onto the apron and then springboards into the ring and he dropkicks OC to the ground before welcoming him back up and he knocks him down with a spinning heel kick. Grace runs over but Gazzy ducks his attack and then nails a float-over DDT. Gazzy kicks up and he smiles before running the ropes and returning with a double “rolling thunder”...

HA: Gazzy is firing tonight...he’s showing his full arsenal

Grace rolls from the ring whilst OC staggers back up to his feet. Gazzy nails an inverted atomic drop and then he whips OC off the ropes and knocks him down with a dropkick as he returns. He clambers back onto the apron again and then planchas into the ring and drives himself down across the body of O’Callaghan before he drags him back up and nails faceplant suplex…
…1
…..2
………..kickout!

Gazzy is quickly back to his feet and he pulls OC back up before scooping him up into a fisherman buster (Shellshock)….OC scrambles and then manages to fall off the back of Gazzy before countering with a Russian legsweep. He crawls his way to the corner and he slaps Grace’s hand…

HE: Now Gazzy will pay....MOON....

Grace climbs up high and the flashbulbs go off as he hurtles into the picture perfect moonsault. Gazzy pushes his knees up and drills them into the gut of Grace as he comes down from the top rope. Grace staggers back up, holding his stomach, and Gazzy plants him with a scooped slam before moving to the corner and climbing up the ropes…

HA: I’ve seen Gazzy win championships with this move...SPRINGBOARD 450!

Gazzy lands the corkscrew splash to Grace and he hooks both legs…
…1
…..2
…………….OC breaks up the cover!

HA: Gazzy so close to knocking off the world champion...

The referee moves in and escorts OC back to his corner as the action continues. Gazzy looks a little disappointed but he pulls Grace into the corner and leaves him slumped against the bottom of the turnbuckle before making his way to the opposite side of the ring..

HA: Gazzy is not giving up, he knows how close his team is to winning this match…

HE: He’s going “coast to coast”…

HA: HERE WE GO!

Gazzy prepares himself for the cross-ring dropkick when OC pulls his feet out from under him, crotching him on the top of the turnbuckle. Grace eventually gets back up and he climbs up the ropes before nailing Gazzy with a scooped leaping backbreaker....

HA: INCOMING!

Gazzy is in a battered heap on the floor as Grace makes the cover.....1...........2..........kickout!

HE: The tide is turning, Gazzy is finished....

Grace crawls, on his knees, to the corner and tags in O’Callaghan. OC stomps repeatedly on the back of Gazzy and then he drags him to the ropes. O’Callaghan uses the ropes to leap into the air and then drops knees, elbows and fists into the already damaged spine..,

HA: O’Callaghan has a focal point now and we all know how dangerous that makes him...

O’Callaghan rips Gazzy away from the ropes and attempts to turn him into a sharpshooter but Gazzy grabs his head and pulls him into a small package.....1..........2.......kickout!

HA: GazzyD knows no other way but to fight!

Gazzy scrambles up and flies through the air with a crossbody but OC catches him and then spins him back out into a sickening backbreaker. OC mocks Gazzy and then he stomps on his spine and pulls him into a camel clutch...,

HA: Gazzy is taking a beating here now...

HE: Nothing more than he deserves...this is what he gets for believing he belongs in the ring with this kind of main event talent....

HA: Show some respect, Gazzy paved the way for these men...

Gazzy is shouting out in pain but cannot shrug OC off his back. The referee asks if Gazzy wants to quit but he shakes his head vigorously and tries to pull himself toward the ropes...

HA: Kenty desperate to get that tag...

HE: It’s not happening...

Gazzy begins to flop toward the floor, losing consciousness, as the referee checks his arm...

HA: This drops three times and this match is over...

HE: AHHHH!

HA:MIC CHECK

Gazzy’s arm drops twice so Kenty throws caution to the wind. He rushes in and O’Callaghan comes to meet him but cannot block the mic check...

HE: That should be a disqualification

HA: Behave...

Kenty is pushed back to his corner by the referee whilst the legal men struggle on the canvass. Gazzy is holding the bottom of his back but eventually he is able to pull himself across the ring...

HA: Kenty is in...

Kenty flies in and be knocks OC down when a clothesline before ushering him back up and he crunches a big boot against his head. Kenty drags him back up...

HE: TWIST OF FATE!

OC turns out and he pushes Kenty to the corner before racing in for a diving splash but Kenty moves aside and sends him crashing into the corner. He grabs O’Callaghan’s trunks and rolls him up…………….1……………….2………….kickout. They get back up and Kenty lands a rolling fireman’s slam before moving to the ropes again…

HA: Kenty is going to try and finish it here…KENTON...

Kenty quickly climbs up the ropes and he salutes the crowd before throwing himself down towards OC, nailing the senton bomb

1................2.........,,...,.thr-Grace saves the match!

HE: Grace and O’Callaghan working well together, Cerberus should be worried...

HA: I’m sure it will be a different tale when the world championship is on the line....

Kenty pulls OC up and tries to lift him for a powerbomb but O’Callaghan kicks his legs and then swipes Kenty’s out from under him.

HE: Sharpshooter!

Kenty kicks out and sends OC back into the corner before clambering up. He runs over but OC boots him away, spinning him 360, before kicking him in the stomach and he lands with a package piledriver…

HE: That may finish it...

OC looks pleased with himself and then offers the tag to Grace. The world champion climbs into the ring and crouches in the corner, kissing his fist as he waits for Kenty to stand...

HA: Grace ready to finish this...A LEVEL

Grace leaps into the air for the superman punch but Kenty steps aside and then pulls the champ in close....

HA: MIC CHECK

Grace elbows his way out and sends Kenty staggering to the ropes....

HA: Gazzy got the blind tag...

Kenty comes back around and Grace nails him a belly to belly slam but then Gazzy springs over the ropes...

HE: Ahhhh

Gazzy nails a backstabber on Grace and covers....1.........,......2...........shoulder up!

HA: Kenty needs to regroup on the outside...WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?

The crowd are booing furiously as Liam Wood comes from out of nowhere and he grabs Kenty before smashing the back of his head off the steel steps...

HE: This is brilliant...

HA: Thats one word for it...Wood said he wanted better competition but this is disgusting... the back of Kebty’s head is busted bad

Wood is soaking up the boos and looks wild as he stares at the bloodied Kenty on the floor. In the ring, Gazzy is unawares what is going on as he drags Grace back up...

HA: Deep Impact...

Grace swipes Gazzy’s feet and catapults him to the ropes, where OC nails a big right hand. Gazzy staggers around....

HE: A-LEVEL...forget it...

HA: Gazzy has no partner thanks to Liam Wood....

…..1
………2
…………………….3!

HE: They got it….

HA: Grace and O’Callaghan have the big match win here but big time assist to that no good piece of trash Liam Wood...he’s busted Kenty open and cost them this match...GazzyD and the referee had no idea...

HE: Huge statement made....by Liam Wood and by Grace and O’Callaghan

Liam Wood kneels down next to Kenty and talks trash to him before getting up and walking away. Grace is on his knees as the referee passes him his world championship. He cradles it as O’Callaghan watches him...

HA: Partners tonight but soon rather than later...

BOOM!

HE: Oh no...

Flames burst from the stage and the crowd go wild as Cerberus comes marching down the ramp. Grace looks terrified and can’t reach his feet fast enough as Cerberus climbs into the ring...

HE: Leave him alone...you’ve done him enough damage...

HA: Grace has brought all this wrath upon himself...

HE: Oh thank the Lord....

O’Callaghan grabs Grace’s legs and drags him under the bottom rope to safety. Grace looks stunned by O’Callaghan’s help...

HA: Interesting choice there from O’Callaghan....he could have let Cerberus destroy Grace and paved a clearer way to the title

HE: This is the start of a beautiful alliance, Cerberus has the night but not the brains...

Grace looks at O’Callaghan for a moment but then hugs his belt close to his chest and hurries off, casting a quick glance in Cerberus’ direction as he leaves the ringside area. O’Callaghan turns and shares a glare with Cerberus...

HA: You can feel the tensions rising as we get closer to Beachfront Brawl....who will leave as world champion?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 10:47 pm

The camera cuts backstage post match to see Mr. Kenty stood as Gazzy D approaches…

MK: Good showing out there… albeit we had a little help.

Gazzy drapes a towel across his neck and swigs from a bottle of water…

GD: Can’t help what happens at the end of the match, fact is, we had control. We make quite a team…. But listen, this isn’t the beginning of some beautiful friendship, Kenty. We’re both big enough to admit that we’re only after one thing here, and that’s gold.

Kenty nods…

MK: If we’re laying our cards on the table, then yeah, you’re damn right that’s what I want. I didn’t come back here to be some sidekick, or some filler in a makeshift tag team. Bottom line, I’m not out to lose any match, so if they keep putting us together, you can bank on me holding up my end...

GD: Likewise. But, when the line is drawn…

MK: It’s every man for himself….

The two men turn around as the sound of clapping can be heard. The camera spins round to see Liam Wood stood applauding sarcastically…

LW: Isn’t that cute. Look at you both. Absorbed in your own little love in. Have you even listened to yourselves? What makes you think either of you are anywhere near getting gold? They put you together for a reason. See, individually, you’re nothing. You’re the has been and the never was. Me? I’m the bar here. I’m the standard people need to aspire to. That’s why I’m not back here nut hugging every loser who scrapes a victory.

So whilst you delude yourselves thinking you have a shot at gold, remember, you’re so far below me, it’s not even funny. The only person on the path to gold, is me.

Wood walks off as Kenty and Gazzy shake their heads.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 10:56 pm

Max Adamson is shown heading to ringside as Alex Walker approaches...

AW: Big moment for you tonight, Max? That moment of truth, seeing if what you've worked for is really everything you've said it is? I mean, failure is not an option, right?

Max stops and turns to face Walker...

MA: What are you trying to imply, Alex? That The TA aren't cut out to win? You're not siding with the Merch Brothers, are you?

Walker chuckles...

AW: Oh, I don't pick sides, Max. Love them or loathe them, there's no denying Jack and Clarke have done everything off their own backs.... which is more than can be said for your lot. I'm not naive, Max. I don't turn a blind eye to things, i'm not ignorant. Sometimes, I like to see how things play out...

MA: Well, then surely whatever happens tonight, you won't be disappointed.

AW: Far from it.

MA: Good to know, now, if you don't mind....

Max turns to walk away...

AW: Just one thing, Max. It hasn't escaped me that you continue to avoid signing a contract here.... and as far as everyone is concerned, you're retired, right?

MA: That's right...

AW: As i suspected. So let me make this clear.... that ring, these matches, they are for registered performers, not retirees. You so much as step in that ring tonight, try and take matters into your own hands, i'm gonna slap a contract on your lap and end your retirement, do i make myself clear?

Adamson stands staring at Walker.

MA: Crystal.

Max heads towards ringside as Walker smirks.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2018, 10:57 pm

The action returns to ringside as ‘I am perfection’ blasts through the speakers and is soon replaced by ‘Blind Faith’ the crowd are in fine voice as Clarke James and Perfect Jack make their entrance...

HA: It’s main event time folks and what a match this promises to be...

HE: Tag Team championships on the line...

HA: Perfect Jack and Clarke James looking to regain the belts they lost at Genesis...

HE: and if they don’t then they’ll be forced to defend their other belts, the UK and International, at Beachfront Brawl...

HA: So much pressure on these two men here tonight..,

CJ and PJ have a discussion as they parade their remaining belts whilst interacting with the fans. They then climb into the ring as ‘machine gun’ booms out...

HA: and here come the reigning champions, minus their manager

HE: Max is sticking to his word, he knows the TA have got this...

HA: without him they wouldn’t have those championship belts...

HE: Well tonight they’ll prove once and for all they are the rightful holders...

The TA nod at one another and then raise the tag belts over their heads as they climb up into the ring. The referee steps in between them as they trade insults.,,

HA: These men are desperate for a fight, you can sense it...you can feel the electricity

Both teams eye each other up as the referee speaks to all four men and then Jack chooses to start the match with Jackson Jackson. The crowd give both men a good reception as the bell sounds and they circle one another...

HE: This is an historic match, Harold

HA: They don’t come much bigger than this...it’s all on the line, big match feel in the air

PJ and Jackson lock up in the centre of the ring and then Jack quickly twists the right arm of JJ and nails a back suplex..............1.............kickout. They get back up and Jackson looks for a kick to the stomach but PJ catches his foot and counters with a dragons screw before slingshotting Jackson into the corner....JJ staggers back out and Perfect hits a german suplex...

HE: Jack starting fast....

HA: Horrigan made the blind tag though

Horrigan climbs the ropes and waits for Perfect to get up before jumping off with a flying shoulder block takedown on him.He waits for his opponent to get back up before ducking a clothesline and connects with a spinning sitout spinebuster (ala Cena)........1............2.........kickout. Horrigan pulls PJ up and looks for a suplex but Jack floats over the back and counters with a neckbreaker................1................2..........shoulder up.

HA: These two teams are the premier in 6cw, they have been for so long and this is a fitting end to this feud

Jack pulls Horrigan up and tags in Clarke James. The former champs double suplex Horrigan to the mat and then CJ follows up with an elbow drop..................1...............2.........shoulder up. Clarke pulls Horrigan up and nails knife edge chops to the chest...

Crowd:WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE:Look at those red marks appearing on the chest of Frank Horrigan...

CJ tries to whip Horrigan across the ring but Horrigan keeps ahold of his right arm and drags him into a samoan drop.........1...................2............Jameskicks out. They both get back up and Horrigan lifts Clarke up on his shoulders for an F-5 but CJ drops off back and rushes against the ropes....

HA:SPEAR!

James nails the spear but the referee signals another blind tag as Jackson climbs up the ropes this time and comes off with a legdrop across the back of CJ’s head as he tries to make the cover......................1......................2............broken up. They both get back up and JJ hits stiff karate kicks to the legs of James before kicking him in the stomach...

HE: Pedigree!

Jackson looks underhook but Clarke counters by spinning out and then clotheslining JJ to the mat. CJ tags in PJ who waits for Jackson to get up and then springboards off the top rope and hits a hurricanrana in the centre of the ring....Jackson gets back up and PJ dropkicks him into the corner before running in with a clothesline and he suplexes JJ to the mat....Jack climbs up the ropes...

HA: Not often we see this but it fits the occasion, Jack going high risk...

Jackson moves at the last minute as PJ slams hard into the canvass. Jackson gets back onto his feet and pulls his opponent towards him before hitting a northern lights suplex...........1...........2...........shoulder up.

HE:Great way to start this tag team match up....this is a main event to remember

HA: It’s 6cw, what do you expect

Jackson pulls PJ back up again and tries to gutwrench him into a powerbomb but Clarke reaches over the ropes and pulls Jack off the shoulders of JJ. Jackson quickly turns and floors Jack with a clothesline before pulling him back up and looking for an irish whip....

HE: CJ made the blind tag there...WHAT A SPINEBUSTER!

CJ gets in the ring and PJ sidesteps Jackson as he comes back off the ropes, allowing CJ to nail the spinning spinebuster. Horrigan tries to help out his partner but Jack runs off the ropes and dropkicks him off the apron...

HA: NEW CHAMPS

1.....................2.......................3!

HA: Wow oh wow....so close

HE: Jackson showing his resilience there

Clarke pummels Jackson back against the ropes and looks for an irish whip but JJ reverses it. CJ hits the ropes but then flies back with a big forearm takedown...he wills Jackson back up and hits a clothesline before picking him up again and nailing a snap suplex...........1....................2...........shoulder up. CJ drags Jackson to his feet and tags in Perfect

HE: I have to admit this is dominance so far from the challengers

HA: Is Max Adamson’s absence weighing heavy I wonder?

The challengers whip Jackson off the ropes and then floor him with a double big boot as he comes back. PJ pulls JJ up and scoops him onto his shoulders before running him into a powerslam...................1.......................2............Jackson kicks out. PJ drags Jackson up again and slaps him right across the chest...

HA: Sickening impact right there...

Jackson winces in agony and then Jack seizes him with both hands around the waist and lifts him into the air...

HE: GERMAN!

Horrigan storms the ring and jumps in with a brogue kick to the side of PJ’s head,knocking him down. Clarke tries to get in the ring but the referee holds him back and allows Horrigan to pull Jackson into the corner and make a tag...

HA: The champions needed that switch

Horrigan slams sickening kicks into the head of PJ before bouncing off the ropes and coming back with a big knee to the temple. Horrigan stands up and he ushers Jack to reach a vertical base...

HE: CHOKESLAM

Horrigan looks for the slam but PJ jumps out the side and counters with a side suplex. Jack urges Horrigan to get back up...

HA: PERFECT PLEX!

Horrigan spins out at the last minute and bounces onto the ropes before firing back with a ferocious lariat .............1................2................kickout. Horrigan gets back up and pulls PJ up with him but the challenger pushes Frank back into the corner and rushes in for a bodysplash...

HE: Horrigan dodged a bullet there...

Jack slams into the turnbuckle as Horrigan moves out of the way at the last minute. Horrigan waits for PJ to stagger backwards before climbing up the ropes and getting ready to leap...

HA: Not Horrigan’s usual hangout, OH MY!

CJ rushes across the apron and pushes Horrigan off the top rope,back into the ring. Horrigsn seems to land very akwardly on his right knee and it gives way allowing PJ to nail a chop block and then...

HE: FIGURE FOUR

HA: this is bad now for the champions, Jack has won so many titles with this move

Horrigan is howling in pain as Jack cranks the pressure up to full. The referee is on his knees, asking Horrigan if he wants to quit.,,

HE: Hold on, Frank

HA: Im not sure he can

Horrigan looks likely to pass out from the pain, miles from the ropes, as Jackson storms the ring...

HA: He’s tapping....

The referee moves to block Jackson off and therefore misses Horrigan tapping out. The crowd are booing and CJ comes rushing over to intervene....

HE: it’s a melee now

PJ releases the submission and both challengers chase Jackson from the ring. JJ does a full circle of the ring and then back in as PJ flies in after him

HA: Superkick!

HE: So clever

Jackson drops Jack with the kick and then he dropkicks CJ off the apron, sending him clattering into the announce table. JJ returns to his corner to take the tag from Horrigan

HA: Jackson saved his team from defeat there and has now put them in the driving seat

Jackson stares at the prone body of PJ before springboarding off the ropes and hitting a lionsault.................1.........................2........................shoulder up. Jackson climbs up the ropes and waits for PJ to get up before leaping into a high crossbody takedown............PJ rolls through............1...................2.................kickout. They scramble back up and Jackson knees Jack in the midsection before connecting with a pedigree...................1......................2.................PJ gets his foot on the ropes.

HA: Close call there for Perfect Jack...this is becoming a real slog now..

Jackson drags PJ up and snapmares him onto the mat before kicking him in the spine. He pulls Jack back up up again and whips him into the corner before following in with a bodysplash but PJ gets his foot in the way, knocking Jackson back. PJ then highers himself onto the second rope and gets ready to leap but Horrigan grabs him by the head and then pulls him off into a guillotine across the top rope...

HE: Jack stood no chance there...that’s teamwork

HA: Backstabber!

Jackson covers......................1...................................2.................PJ kicks out. Jack is pulled back to his feet again and Jackson lifts him into a suplex but Jack floats over the back and tries to counter with a german suplex but Jackson spins out and connects with a brutal forearm that knocks Jack down and then he grabs PJ’s legs...

HE: FIGURE FOUR....

HA: The sheer disrespect of his own move against him

Jackson twists for the figure four but PJ boots him in the back and sends him crashing through the ropes into the ringpost. PJ stumbles back up and then rushes towards Jackson and scores with a throwback neck breaker against the turnbuckle

HA: Big opening for Jack here .

Horrigan gets into the ring and he sprints at Jack but the challenger manages to drop down and pull the top rope down, causing Horrigan to topple over to the outside of the ring. Jack gets back to his feet but Jackson is already back up...

HA: SLICED BREAD

Jackson flips his opponent up for the finish as CJ is back on the apron and he slams the back of Jack for the blind tag. CJ vaults over the top rope and clotheslines Jackson to the floor before dragging his opponent to his feet...

HE: From nowhere...

HA: FAITHLESS

Crowd:ONE.....................TWO............................THREE!

HE: No!

HA: Got him

Frank Horrigan places Jackson’s foot on the bottom rope at the very last second to break the pin.

HA: I thought we had new champions right there

James quickly gets back up and spits in Horrigan’s direction. He then pulls Jackson up by the arm and looks for a back suplex but JJ flips back over his opponent's shoulder and then knocks him down with a dropkick as he turns around...

HE: I reckon the whole of the locker-room is watching this, what a match

CJ gets back up and Jackson lands a hard roundhouse kick that floors him again. JJ then leaps up into the air, tucking his knees under his chin, before exploding back down with a legdrop across James’ neck..................1....................2..............shoulder up!

HE: Seconds ago it looked all over but now Jackson has a new lease of life

HA: Horrigan keeping this alive for his team...

CJ gets up and Jackson palm strikes him in the chest and looks for an Irish whip. Jamed reverses and sends his opponent to the corner but Jackson uses the ropes to push himself into the air and he wraps his legs around the oncoming CJ’s neck....

HE: James struggling here now...

Jackson twists off the ropes and sends James across the ring with a headscissors takedown. They get up again and Jackson kicks James in the stomach before pulling him into a headlock and running for the ropes....

HA: Springboard...

Jackson springs off the ropes but CJ manages to hold him in midair and then drops him down in a brutal backbreaker................1.......................2................shoulder up. James pulls his opponent back up and he suplexes him into the air before turning it into a front slam....

HA: Now James is finding his feet again...

James drops an elbow into Jackson’s.............1................2.........kickout. He drags his opponent back up and then tags in Perfect Jack..

HA: Freshening it up...sound tactics

Jack springs off the top rope and lands a double axe handle to Jackson’s back as CJ holds him in place. JJ drops down on one knee as Jack runs off the ropes and returns with a flying knee/kick combo to the jaw...............1..............2...............shoulder up!

HA: This one teetering in the balance right now...

Jackson gets back up and PJ lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before whipping him off the ropes. He drops his opponent with a spinning heel kick as he returns and then follows up with a standing splash ...........1................2.............shoulder

Jack drags JJ back up and he looks for an Irish whip but Jackson turns inside and boots PJ in the stomach. He then drags him in close and attempts a DDT but Jack counters with a northern lights suplex...............1...............2...............shoulder up. They get back up and Jack leapfrogs over Jackson and then springboards onto the ropes....

HE: Spectacular! I’ll grant that...

Jack lands with his legs across Jackson’s shoulders and they spin around three times before PJ plants him with a facebuster...
.......shoulder up. Jack gets back to his feet and he tags James back into proceedings....

HA: The challengers are switching well here now...

Jackson staggers up and PJ swipes his legs out from under him. James climbs to the top rope and he waits for PJ to catapult JJ towards the corner before leaping off and meeting him with a fierce flying lariat....

HE: That was a great move....I have to admit I’m impressed here but they still won’t win

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

1.....................2.............shoulder up

HA: James can force victory here if he makes the right move

CJ pulls Jackson up by the head and he flips him up onto his shoulders but JJ drops out front and counters with a spike DDT out of nowhere...

HE: That is how quickly a match can switch things up....at this level the opposition are literally dangerous at all times...

PJ is calling for James to get across and make a tag but Jackson reaches his corner first and slaps the hand of Horrigan . Horrigan storms the ring and he yakuza kicks James in the side of the head before running across the ring and he forearms Jack off the apron...

*Crowd boo

HA: That was completely uncalled for...

HE: All is fair in war....they did it to Horrigan earlier

Horrigan shakes his head at Jack before turning back around and focusing on James. CJ gets to his feet and Horrigan powers him back down with a big slam before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a huge leaping headbutt to the chest of his foe.....................1.......................2..................shoulder up!

HA: Horrigan brings a more physical, power based offense and he is very effective at it....he’s a wrecking machine

James staggers back up and he walks straight into a discus lariat. Horrigan then heads for the corner and he pulls himself up to the top rope...

HE: He's a big guy to be trying this kind of move.....it didn’t work earlier

HA: He seems confident in his ability....

Horrigan reaches the top and he looks down at James before jumping through the air and looking to land a huge elbow drop to the chest....

HA: Nobody home.....Horrigan needs to stay away from the top from now on...

The crowd cheer as James moves aside and sends Horrigan crashing down onto the canvass. Horrigan is holding his arm whilst James tries to crawl his way over to PJ, who has returned to the apron...

HA: Jack itching to get in there and get his hands on Horrigan.

James closes in on the tag but Jackson rushes around the outside and he grabs PJ’s foot, dragging him down off the apron. Jack responds with an instant leaping enzeguiri to the temple of Jack and jumps back up onto the apron but Horrigan has already dragged James back to the centre and destroyed him with a big full nelson bomb....

HE: The TA showing some team tactics there....

HA: They operate well as a unit....even if their methods are underhand...thsts why they are the champs, I guess

1........................2..............James kicks out. Horrigan drags CJ up by the head and attempts to flip him up for a powerbomb but James drops out the front and counters with a European uppercut. He grabs Horrigan’s head and fires off with five more stiff uppercuts and then he grabs his arm and whips him into the corner. The crowd are roaring him on as he rushes in after Horrigan and dives into a splash before beckoning him out and scoops him onto his shoulders....

HA: I don't know where James just pulled that energy from.....SAMOAN..

Horrigan elbows his way off the side of James and he pushes him to the ropes, where Jackson nails an over the top kick to the face. James staggers backwards into a bridged German suplex.................1.....................2..............James gets his shoulder off the mat.

HE: James is being ragdolled here....he's suffering....

Horrigan drags James up by the arm and whips him into the corner with big force before dropping him down with a fierce big boot to the face as he comes back out. Horrigan then tags Jackson back in....

HA: Clarke James needs to find a way to reverse his fortunes here....he needs a work out how to get Jack into the match....

HE: I don't like his chances right now...

Horrigan pulls James up and he chokeslams him into a backbreaker, holding him across his knee, as Jackson jumps over the ropes and lands a heavy legdrop....................1..........................2..............James kicks out. Jackson gets back to his feet and he stomps down on Clarke before he leaps into the air, tucking his knees in, and then drives back down with his backside across the right knee of Clarke James. He then grabs James’ legs and attempts to turn him over into a Boston crab...

HE: James does not want to get caught in a submission.....he really doesn't need this...

Jackson has his arms wrapped tight and he tries to turn James but he is unwilling to play ball. CJ thrashes from side to the other and then uses his hips and leg strength to launch Jackson across the ring. The crowd are roaring as James crawls for his corner...

HA: Just reach out, Jack....almost there....

Jackson is back up and he runs across before leaping into a double foot stomp to the spine of James. In one movement he then leaps into the air and dropkicks Jack from the apron, sending him crashing into the ringside barrier...

HE: Incredible improvisation ..

PJ looks angry as Jackson pulls James back into the centre of the ring and he applies an anklelock. James yells out in pain as Jackson twists the appendage at a harsh angle...

HA: James finds himself in a world of trouble now...remember it is not just the tag titles on the line here, if Clarke James and Perfect Jack lose they will be forced to defend their UK and International titles at Beachfront Brawl...

James digs his fingers into the mat and tries to pull himself towards the ropes but Jackson is clinging onto his leg with real determination and twisting it to a horrifying angle. The referee is asking CJ if he wants to give up but he shakes his head furiously...

HE: Is this it?

Jack is back up on the apron and shouting words of encouragement to his tag partner. James is clearly in a lot of pain but he continues to try and drag himself towards the safety of the ropes....

HA: Clarke James displaying all the courage in the world....but at what cost to his physical health?

James’ hand is shaking as he reaches for the ropes and he lets out another cry of pain. Jackson lifts the leg higher and tries to turn the ankle even more....

HE: It's going to reach breaking point....

HA: Mistake!

As Jackson lifts James’ leg higher it allows CJ to push his head into the mat and roll forwards. Jackson is sent off balance and he crashes through the ropes to the apron as James massages his ankle...

HE: But the ankle may be damaged beyond repair....

HA: That's true but at least he has a little respite.....now he needs a tag....

Jack is jumping up and down, yelling for his partner to get across and make a tag, as James begins his slow trek to the corner. Jackson has clambered back up on the apron and he springboards over the top...

HA: WHAT A SHOT!

The crowd cheer as James flops over on his back and he drives his left boot into the air, catching Jackson clean in the face as he drops from the top rope. Jackson is flat on his back in the centre of the mat...

HE: James really needs this....he's desperate for it...

HA: So is Jack...HERE WE GO!

James is really struggling on his ankle but he sucks it up and manages to cover the distance before tagging in Perfect Jack. Jackson manages to crawl over and tag in Horrigan at the same time...

HA: JACK IN BEAST MODE!

Jack springboards across the ring and he meets Horrigan head on with a thunderous front dropkick to the chest. They get back up and Jack ducks a clothesline before running off the ropes and he returns with a flying body tackle....Horrigan is dizzy as he staggers up and Jack looks for a German suplex....

HE: ...WOW!

Jack clings on for dear life and lifts Horrigan into the suplex....and then another, and another...,four...five....six.....seven.....eight....nine.....ten!

Crowd: that was awe-some x10

HA: Amazing suplex offense from the crowd-pleasing Perfect Jack....

.....Horrigan finds a way to get his shoulder up!

HE: Jack is as fired up as I have ever seen him...

Horrigan staggers back up and Jack dropkicks him into the corner before running in and he lands with a back splash. Horrigan falls from the corner and Jack lands a kick to the gut before he nails a overhead suplex.....................1...........................2...............shoulder up!

Horrigan gets back to his feet and Jack dropkicks his knees out from under him again, dropping him on all fours, and then he grabs his arm and rolls him into a mahistrol cradle...
.......Horrigan kicks out. Both men get back to their feet and Jack kicks Horrigan in the stomach before attempting to lift him into a suplex....

HA: PERFECT PLEX!

Horrigan plants his feet, refusing to budge, and then summons his strength to shove Jack backwards into the turnbuckle. He chases in after him but Jack spins around the ropes and nails a feint kick over the top. Horrigan staggers back as Jack pulls himself onto the top rope and launches himself into a flying crossbody....

HA: Incredible hang-time....

.....Horrigan gets his shoulder up!

Crowd: Per-fect Jackx10

Jack claps his hands together, drawing more support from the audience, as he waits for Horrigan to get back to his feet. He nods his head in time to the rhythm and then charges in behind his opponent ...

HA: Chopblock....FIGURE FOUR!

Perfect Jack spins around and synches in the submission in the middle of the ring. The crowd are going wild...

HA: Horrigan already tapped once....

There are boos all around as Max Adamson comes sprinting down the aisle and leaps onto the apron, distracting the referee...

HA: What the hell is he doing here? He isn’t supposed to be out here....

Clarke James drops down from the apron and makes a beeline for Max but Jackson runs in on the blindside and clotheslines CJ and himself over the barricade into the crowd....

HA: Someone get Adamson the hell out of here...

PJ releases the submission and quickly gets in Max’s face. They trace insults but then Max is dragged off the apron...

*Crowd pop

HE: What the hell is Uryu doing out here?

HA: He’s Adamson’s conscience call...

Max looks flabbergasted by Uryu’s interference and the two men glare at each other. PJ is shaking his head at the scene in front of him and turns away....

HE: Jackson’s back in...SHATTER MACHINE

HA: Not like this...

Clarke James is back over the barricade and makes a dart for the ring...3!

HE: Too late...they did it!

HA: I don’t believe it...

Ding ding ding

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen the winners of this match...,,AND STILL 6CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS....THHHEEEEE TTTAAAAA!

HE: Fantastic match, fantastic victory...The TA march on...

HA: Perfect Jack and Clarke James have every right to feel aggrieved here tonight...they had this match won on a few occasions but The TA, thanks once again to Max Adamson, are still the 6cw Tag Team Champions

James is on his knees in disbelief as Horrigan drags Jackson from the ring and they celebrate with their championship belts. Uryu shakes his head at Max and turns his back to leave as Adamson races around to join his team...

HA: It was one hell of a main event but what a sour end...Perfect Jack and Clarke James’ Tag dream is over and now they will go onto Beachfront Brawl to defend their remaining championships

HE: It’s all imploding... they’re falling apart, divided they are falling

Jack is coming to in the ring and looks confused by what has happened. CJ is looking at him, crestfallen, and Jack’s face drops as he sees The TA and Adamson celebrating on the outside.

HA: It has been some night here on Anarchy folks but we are out of time, join us in two weeks as we take another step closer to Beachfront Brawl....goodnight!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down