The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Tuesday 20th November 2018

+3
The Last Outlaw
x12x
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath Tuesday 20th November 2018 Empty 6CW Aftermath Tuesday 20th November 2018

Post by JJJohnson Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:03 pm

Match 1
Cameron Faith vs Anthony Grace

Match 2
Xavier Ross vs James McManus

Match 3
O’Callaghan vs Perfect Jack

Match 4
Liam Wood vs The Fanatic

Hall of Fame Announcement - JJ Johnson & Max Adamson

Match 5
6CW International Championship

Engel Harlequin vs Uryu Ishida

Main Event
Cerberus vs Mike Hill

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Tuesday 20th November 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Tuesday 20th November 2018

Post by x12x Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:55 pm

Exclusive footage shot during Born In Fire IX

Our scene begins in a darkened locker room in the Manchester Arena arena just moments after Liam Wood's win over Gazzy D in their brutal last man standing epic. Wood quickly pushes through the door and makes his way over to a seat, no emotion in his face. Wood breathing quickly as he slumps in to the chair, the title dropping to the floor as the camera picks up the blood covering his body a mixture of his own and the challengers, Gazzy D.

As Wood sits there, his eyes almost look in shock at the length he had to go to win tonight. He sits back but as he does Tim Allen walks in, questions at the ready.

TA: Liam, what we just saw may be one of the most brutal things in recent memory but do you think you wen't too far with what you did?

Wood hardly looks at Allen, speaking softly as he begins to answer

Wood:
I told him...

Wood shakes his head, gritting his teeth as he speaks through baited breath

Wood: ...I told him...love gets you killed but he just wouldn't listen.

Wood's face contorts as he rocks, to one of almost anger but as his eyes look up they lock on to the United Kingom Title in front of him and a smile begins to form on his face. The split second of worry about his actions instantly gone, replaced with a sick, twisted joy as he begins to speak more confidentially, mocking Gazzy...

Wood:
Timmy...What did I damn well say?! I told him that he had to choose or he'd end up getting hurt! I told him that he couldn't have it all! BUT NO! Gazzy D was going to do things HIS way, he was going to let that wh0re control him still and LOOK WHAT DAMN WELL HAPPENED!

She got him hurt...

Allen sighs as he responds to Wood's claim

TA: Christy getting involved clearly changed a lot of what was happening but do you feel it was needed to put your hands on her to get the win

Wood:
Was it needed?! What the hell do you think? The moment SHE got involved was the moment all bets were off but you ask...was it needed?! You're a god damn moron...of course it was. The moment she ran down to that ring I was able to prove everything I was saying from day one...

...Christy would cost Gazzy the match and unless he could let her go she was ALWAYS going to be the reason he lost here tonight!

Wood stands up, snatching the title off the ground and holding it in his hands. His eyes locked on the belt at all times as he speaks. Once again back to a calm, controlled tone. Almost ignoring Allen at this point.

Wood:
I told him...tonight, he had to give up everything or I'd take it away. The fans can hate me, but they're lucky I only left him lying in a pool of his own blood because I could have ended EVERYTHING tonight. I could have left him needing a wheel chair for the rest of his life or even worse...six feet deep...

...you see, what I did actually HELPS Gazzy. I showed him tonight just how pathetic he truly is and now he can pick himself up and make the choice again. Does he want a future worth living...or is he going to allow Christy to continue to ruin everything one step at a time.

Wood looks at Allen who's literally speechless at Wood's justification of his actions but as Wood smiles, he realises the worst is yet to come.

Wood:
You know what Timmy...tonight, there was part of me that considered taking Christy and breaking that precious little neck of hers...making sure that she wasn't able to ruin Gazzy's life anymore BUT I know that it's a choice that Gazzy has to make himself...

...and until he makes the right choice, he can stay a pathetic, waste of life for all I care.

As Allen stands in shock, Wood places the belt over his shoulder, grabs his bag and walks out of the dressing room, the sick smile wider than ever before

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Tuesday 20th November 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Tuesday 20th November 2018

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:03 pm

The lights in the arena drop down and the whole Anarchy set from ring to ramp, stage to crowd, all is dropped into complete darkness.

A cough, a clearing of the throat, is heard and the ring announcer speaks.

RA: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the leader of the most elite group of wrestlers in the industry, a club for the few, not the many, the newest world order, bringers of justice on this company: The 400.

A man whose place in the hall of fame is now guaranteed, whose managed a title reign of pure dominance. He can be described as the brains behind the business, a man so talented that he has already shaped the past before him, the present we live in and the future some of us will have.

The one, the only...Mr Marty Helms

A spotlight shines in the ring as the crowd boos, and on a throne sits Marty Helms. His TV title rests on his lap and he strokes it like the maniacal villain’s white cat. He’s all business, a sharp black suit on, a mic in one hand, a scroll in the other.

MH: You were expecting someone else?

He cackles to himself as the crowd boo louder

MH: Didn’t I tell you? Did I not f***ing tell you?! The nonsense I hear from these crowds, on social media, on 6CW network call-in shows. I said what I’d do and I did it. It’s been that way since day one. Day one, you cretins, every single day, and you haven’t learned.

But Alex Walker is learning. He tried to slow me down, two matches in one night on the show before a PPV. He doesn’t like my attitude, he can’t control what I say on the mic.

So what’s his next move? Leave me off the card. And do you know why he’s done it? To protect his roster, that’s why. Does anyone back there dare step to me? I’ve got a band of merry men behind me and a list of victims at my feet.

He looks now at the scroll he has still held this whole time.

MH: Which is why I have this decree.

He clears his throat and begins to read

MH: I, Marty Helms, as king of this industry we call wrestling, and the lord and master who overlooks and stands above every other man in this company, call upon Alex Walker to find me a challenge.

It has been clear to this day that the ones smart enough to fear me have stayed clear of my path, and the ones dumb enough to face me have only wasted my time each second before I knocked them out.

Alex Walker is to find challenge in due course or see his business face serious repercussion, by order of the King of Wrestling, Marty Helms.

He rolls the scroll away and then throws it out of the ring towards the timekeeper

MH: I hold court in front of you today to ensure the survival of the ratings on this TV programme, the one that beams me to the people of my kingdom.

I task Mr Walker to do his damn job. He finds washed up relics sitting around, throw me a JJ Johnson to destroy, a Hero to retire, a Dicey Reilly to end. Whoever, whatever - it is ordered by the King, so you will deliver.

He turns to the side

MH: Lights

The lights cut out across the arena again and the fans boo

MH: Now get me out of here I catch something

We hear the mic drop against the mat and Helms’s music plays

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:51 pm

The following is a 6CW.com exclusive from backstage at Born In Fire

We see all three members of The TA walking down a corridor just after their successful defence of the 6CW World Tag Team Championship against the Parasite Killers, both Jackson and Horrigan are sweaty, Adamson is congratulating both men and laughing as Tim Allen approaches the trio.

Jackson: The f*ck do you want?

Tim Allen immediately looks concerned and begins to stammer

TA: I... I...

Jackson snatches Tim Allen's microphone from him

Jackson: What's the matter Tim? Cat got your tongue?

Jackson laughs as he shoves Tim Allen away

TA: You know bullying is frowned upon here...

Jackson: Bullying? You think this is bullying? All the "Be a Star" nonsense that goes around wrestling about anti-bullying, and you think me taking the microphone is bullying? Tell you what, why don't you Be a Star and go get some beers for your World Tag Team Champs, huh?

Tim Allen walks away as Adamson, Jackson and Horrigan laugh, the cameraman goes to leave but Jackson stops him.

Jackson: No. You stay. Keep rolling, I have something to say. The conspiracy has set in, that referee did everything he could to stack the deck in favour of the Parasite Killers, whether it was long two counts, or throwing Max out of the match, but here we stand, STILL your World 6CW World Heavyweight World Tag Team World Champions of the motherf*cking World. The 400 are here to stay. Liam Wood already retained. Marty Helms is going to retain. Your boys The TA retained. But we know this isn't the end. This is only just the beginning. We know Alex Walker wants us out. He knows we will ruin his plans, whatever they are. It's a damn conspiracy to hold us down, while pushing unworthy people into main event situations. Last time I checked Walker, we are the f*cking main event. Irrespective of what match number we are in.

Tim Allen walks back with three opened bottles of beer, he hands them to Adamson, Horrigan and Jackson. Adamson and Horrigan go to drink but Jackson stops them.

Jackson: Wait. This conspiracy against us, one thing we don't know is how deep it runs. You feel me? This could run from the top down, or the bottom up. Alex Walker could be in the ear of anybody. Even you, Timothy Allen.

Jackson stares a hole into Tim Allen who looks very uncomfortable

TA: What do you mean?

Jackson gets in the face of Tim Allen

Jackson: How do we know you didn't spike our drinks?

Tim Allen stammers again nervously

TA: Wh-what? Wh-why would I? I was only gone a minut-

Jackson: Don't f*ck with us Tim. Tell your boy Alex Walker "nice try", but you aint getting us like that.

All of a sudden, Jackson smacks the beer bottle on the forehead of Tim Allen, the bottle doesn't break but Allen goes down to the floor, holding his head

Jackson: Guess what Tim. We aren't thirsty anymore. Don't f*ck with The 400. Consider this your warning. F*ck the conspiracy.

Jackson empties his beer bottle over the face of Tim Allen who is trying to cover his face with his hands, Jackson takes the two beers from Adamson and Horrigan and repeats the act, Adamson and Horrigan laugh as Jackson admires his work while standing over a now soaking wet Tim Allen

Max: We should probably go now.

Adamson lightly slaps Jackson and Horrigan on the chest and all three men step over Tim Allen as they exit the area, laughing to themselves

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Aftermath is ready to go, when the familiar sound of a murmur followed by boos ring around the arena. The cameras point to the stage and spot Charles Kramer and Anthony Grace walking out. Grace shows the marks from his battle with O'Callaghan and comes to the ring with dark sunglasses on, but at least this time wearing a suit. Kramer is also suitability attired for business and the two men stride down the ring. When they reach it, Kramer retrieves a chair as Grace walks up the steel steps. The chair is set up by The Consultant in the centre of the ring, and Grace sits down and bows his head. Kramer meanwhile takes out a microphone and begins to speak.

CK: It is without question that 6CW and my client, Anthony Grace, have reached a crossroads that may separate them. One path leads to a continual relationship, that although tainted over recent months, could still be restored and rectified. The other path leads to a parting of ways that, and mark my words on this, would spell the end of 6CW being the premier wrestling organisation in the world and would simply see it fade away......

Kramer acknowledges the boos and holds his hand up for silence. Grace simply sits there.

CK: Oh I don't believe for one second that you people get the importance of the next few shows. It has been mentioned that my client could simply walk away as all legal options have been explored. He owes 6CW nothing. Whereas he has stated to me that he wishes to stay in the wrestling business that he has given so much to over the years, I can not advise him to do that in 6CW under the current conditions he finds himself in.

Kramer turns to Grace, who subtly nods from his seating position.

CK: Now, we could talk about the upcoming match but there is a more important issue that affects the crossroads we are at. That issue is the continual involvement of Alex Walker in matters involving Anthony Grace. It has now, to be blunt, become a vendetta against my client.

Kramer turns to the stage.

CK: I think it is only fair and right that Alex Walker comes out here and explains why he has to interfere primarily in Anthony Grace matches and leave other, more brand damaging, activities left unpunished. We......and I include you people in this.......demand that he comes out here and explains his plans for the future of 6CW. Is he prepared for this organisation to continue on the self destructive path that he stubbornly drives us all too. Or is he prepared, at long last, to see the bigger picture. The more profitable picture. The more engaging picture. One that involves Anthony Grace at the forefront of this company.

He points to Grace.

CK: Because if he can't do that.....if he fails to acknowledge the bias in his ways recently.......then my good self and the better self of Anthony Grace will take steps beyond anything this company has and ever wants to see!

Kramer drops the mic to his side and waits.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:58 pm

We see Uryu with his head bandaged up in a training room, kicking a heavy bag repeatedly as Tim Allen walks in slowly. Uryu suddenly hits a strong left kick to the bad before slipping and falling over exhausted. Tim rushes over and helps him to a nearby bench.

TA: Uryu, you have been doing this for hours, take a small rest.

Uryu stands up slowly and on wobbly legs heads towards the heavy bag before falling over again.

UI: DAMN IT!

Uryu smashes the floor with his fists and stares at them as Tim Allen looks concerned.

TA: You have a match this week and...

UI: Of course I do! I have to be at my best for it!

TA: Do you know who you have as an opponent?

UI: Xavier Ross? Someone from that stupid 400 club?

TA: No...you have a rematch with Engel for the International Championship.

Uryu looks over at Tim, who nods at him and shows the match card. Uryu slowly stands up and starts throwing wild punches at the heavy bag.

UI: Cheers, you may head off now.

Tim looks at Uryu and shakes his head before tapping him on the shoulder. Uryu spins around and throws a punch, just able to stop his bloodied fist as Tim jumps back scared.

UI: Sorry.

TA: Look at you, clearly overworking yourself and still wanting to continue. Why?

UI: Gotta improve my limits.

Uryu returns to hitting the heavy bag.

TA: You are going to break before you even step in the ring.

UI: Nah, I will be fine.

TA: I saw you at the airport when you came back. Unless you plan on joining Lion I am asking you to rest.

Uryu stops punching and grabs a bottle of water from a nearby table, chugging it.

UI: Coming back has taught me one thing...

TA: Oh?

UI: The new generation of wrestlers are a lot tougher than I thought. Not just physically either.

Uryu sits on a bench, his arms shaking as Tim sits next to him.

UI: I have to be willing to kill myself to find and surpass my limits, not just let my opponents do that for me. Marty Helms, The TA and now Engel. Those men are tough and I have faltered. I thought I had improved enough in my time away and now...well it wasn't enough.

TA: You must have impressed Alex Walker for you to get a rematch.

UI: Alex is one thing, myself is another.

TA: And your fans still support you.

UI: Tim, would you be happy with a seven out of ten performance?

Tim looks unsure before nodding slightly.

UI: Not me! Not when a seven gets you nowhere! I have to keep going, progressing to pull out constant nines and ten out of tens! I have to keep pushing myself to prove that I have earned victories and potential titles! I have knocked on several golden doors for a very long time and when I try and force my way in the door does not budge! The fans want me to kick down every single golden door with pride and authority and every time I can't do that how do you think that feels? How do you think they feel?

TA: erm...well...you still have their respect for continually trying?

UI: So I am labelled a nearly man at every single title opportunity?!? F**K THAT! I want to prove that I am still worthy of being called a champion! I want to show everyone that even though I have been around for a long time that I still have the skill left to defeat great opponents, unhinged wildmen and arrogant Muppet like Max Adamson!

Tim looks a little scared at Uryus sudden outburst but quickly recomposes.

TA: Uryu, for what it's worth. I want you to win tonight.

Uryu looks stunned at his words.

UI: Seriously? You, Timothy Allen, want me to win?

TA: Yes...

A few quiet seconds pass by as Uryu ponders a response before standing up and heading back to the heavy bag with a small smile on his face.

UI: Can't let you down then.

Tim stands up and heads to the door.

TA: Just...don't permenantly injure yourself.

Tim leaves the room as Uryu nods and proceeds to kick the heavy bag as hard as he can.

UI: Another door awaits...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:10 pm

This message is brought to you by The Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross.

The segment begins with Xavier Ross backstage, in reflective mood following Marty Helm’s victory at Born in Fire.

Xavier Ross: It is clear for all to see that the grip Marty Helms has on his coveted championship is loosening and for 99% of the match the belt was slipping through his fingers and in to the palms of yours truly.

Ross has his hands outstretched and palms held in front of the camera for a moment before clenching to fists.

Xavier Ross: But at the last second, the very last moment of the match he managed to take an opportunity that presented itself and it paid off, I cannot be mad at that.  I know, as does he, that he won that match because of the work that I put in and I alone.  And the fact that he knows that will make the result a lot less sweeter for him because he knows that what started between he and I has yet to be finished.  Life has a funny way of working itself out and I would wager we haven’t seen the last of each other …

Xavier looks away from the camera for a beat, to gather his thoughts.

Xavier Ross: Now to tonight, James McManus who is one half of The Parasite Killers and much like myself was unsuccessful in winning a championship at Born in Fire.  The slight difference is I wasn’t the one being pinned in my match...

He raises his eyebrow and squints slight, acknowledging his cheap dig.

Xavier Ross: James, you’ll feel like you have something to prove following your defeat and you will believe that tonight has given you the perfect opportunity to get back things back on track.  The only problem is that this isn’t a perfect opportunity.  You’re going up against someone who has yet to have his shoulders pinned since joining this company.  I am yet to lose here in 6CW and I’m not going to start tonight, let’s put that out there right now so there’s no misunderstanding.  You may want to get over your loss but you’ll find no success looking my way.

Another brief pause.

Xavier Ross: Fanatic might think you’re the weak link of the team and that’s why you’ve got a singles match tonight but you have been put against somebody who is starting to get on the radar of those who operate at a different level than you do.  So don’t take this personally, but you’re a stepping stone.  Another name to put to bed in order the elevate mine, it’s the nature of the beast and it won’t be easy to accept but as I always say, look at the bigger picture.  A loss to me wont be damaging - nobody expects you to win.  This is a formality in the eyes of everyone and you’re not one for proving people wrong, as we saw at the Pay Per View.  Everybody expected yourself and Fanatic to fall short and you duly obliged, so I ask…for your sake…stick to what you know best and that’s living up to everyone’s expectations of you.

Ross smirks.

Xavier Ross: I’ve made some impact since my arrival a few months ago and I am going to continue putting myself on a pedestal so that everybody knows my name and what I am capable of.  I’m not going to back down from calling someone out, it doesn’t matter if you’re a new guy like me or you’re Cerberus and you’re the champ, if you’re in this company and you’re in my line of sight then the crosshairs will catch you.  It’s no coincidence that The 400 became what they are when I arrived, there’s strength in numbers but there’s also weakness.  I rely on nobody, I count on myself and that’s all.  I don’t need somebody in my corner, watching my back and you’ll soon come to learn that the only people in this world you can trust is yourself and the guy who cashes your cheques.

Xavier’s eyes sharpen as he starts to become a little more serious, less jovial than earlier.

Xavier Ross: Which is why the upcoming weeks are looking increasingly exciting, not just for 6CW’s sake but for myself.  At Day of Reckoning, I will be entering the Gateway to Glory match and it’s going to be a chance for Xavier Ross to smack the taste out of a whole range of mouths.  I’m sure all members of The 400 will line up in an orderly queue, once they’ve stopped bickering about who gets to have the mirror and hair curlers next.  Sure they’ll try and band together, but with the prize on the line they’ll turn on each other like everyone else because it’s too big to let slip and with those ego’s in play, it’s inevitable.  They won’t admit it but whilst they all individually want to be 6CW Champion, they’d rather no one holds the belt if they don’t.  Selfishness in this business isn’t a bad trait to have, but it’s one you that can be hidden when operating in a group…for a short while.

He brushes the hair away from his eyes with his hand.

Xavier Ross: But they’re just a fraction of the opposition in my way and I intend to be the last man standing and heading to Night of Glory for a shot at Cerberus and his championship.  He has looked quite imposing since I have arrived but he has weaknesses, he has blind spots that cannot be covered and they’re just waiting for someone to expose them.  I may have to bide my time but if the opportunity presents itself…he will be made an example of, much like McManus tonight.

Fade to black

This message was brought to you by The Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:30 pm

*JJ Johnson is standing by in the backstage area with Jack Reynolds. The crowd roar at the sight of the Franchise Initiative, who is dressed in jeans and a white hooded top. JJ holds his hand up to Reynolds so that he can listen to the reception he is being afforded. He then motions for the interview to begin.

Reynolds: JJ...

*Crowd pop

Reynolds: Just two weeks removed from Born in Fire, your first in eighteen months....a victory over Mike Hill.....how did it feel to get back in there?

JJ: As good as ever, Tim. In fact maybe even better.....see JJ can go away and do Hollywood, do boxing, excel in any other industry but none of that compares to being back home with the lights on bright and thousands upon thousands of fans chanting your name...

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ: They doubted whether I still had it, whether JJ could still "go"....but I showed and I proved that whether it's one week or eighteen months out of the ring I can still come back and do this better than the rest.....Mike Hill never missed a day, never missed a beat, he performed beyond a level anyone has seen from him in years and he still couldn't beat JJ Johnson...back on that Born in Fire stage, the same stage were I cut my teeth and made my name...I was victorious once more, hand raised in victory and now we move on...

Reynolds: Talking about moving on....the big announcement....you are set to be inducted into the 6CW Hall of Fame.....now forgive me for saying but that has been met with divided opinion, not because anyone doubts your ability JJ but simply because your affiliation with 6CW isn't the same as it was with 6WF...

*JJ holds his hand up again and Reynolds stops

JJ: On the outside of it, maybe you have a point but there's a whole lot that goes on around here that you don't see.....JJ Johnson been involved in 6CW for a long a55 time, longer than people realise....JJ Johnson held shares in this company ever since the first ever 6CW-6WF war, the same war where I lost my TAW Championship to Median....JJ was in business with 6CW during the merged days, 6CW and JJ Johnson made a hell of a lot o' money back then.....then I came back and I headlined a once in a lifetime battle with Keith Leone.....fought Lex Hart.....went one on one with the great Dicey Reilly...

*Crowd pop

JJ: Whether it be inside or outside the ring JJ Johnson and 6CW go way back....me and this old girl been making memories since 2010....and I'm extremely appreciative to become the first and only man to ever be inducted into both the 6WF and 6CW Hall of Fames....never done before.....unlikely to ever be done again.....

I hear the split opinions and I never been one to go against what the people think, I always respected the fans and I'll continue to do so...but I ain't gone turn down another ring to go along side this...

*JJ flashes his 6WF Hall of Fame ring to the camera

JJ: I bust my a55, I represent and when I need to I go to work, I put business on my shoulders and I run with it.....if they don't think I'm deserving of my spot then I guess I'm gone have to go to lengths to prove I am...

Reynolds: Does that mean your sticking around?

*JJ laughs and holds his arms wide

JJ: For as long as you guys will have me...

*The crowd roar

JJ: As I said nothing compares with the rush of hitting those aisles and putting on a show for my people, being number one like only JJ Johnson can......I'm a goddamn double Hall of Famer and y'all need to recognise exactly why that be...

Reynolds: What are the aims, the goals?

JJ: I guess y'all just gone have to wait and see....when I turn up I do big business, I headline, I rep this company like nobody else can....I do numbers, I make things happen and there ain't nobody on this roster past, present or future that gone just walk over me on route to bigger and better things...

JJ Johnson walks through those doors and they automatically put a bull's eye on my back....I'm a target, I'm a stepping stone, I'm a chance for someone here to make a name.....I know it, they know it and that ain't never gone change...maybe I get a call to do a movie, maybe they wanna see me back in a boxing ring or an octagon but you can guaran-damn-tee that I'll always be back here to fight....6CW is where I reside and anybody can get this smoke...

*JJ turns to the camera and holds his arms out again

JJ: So whoever, whenever and wherever.....y'all know where to find me, so come get some!

*JJ tips a wink to the camera and offers a fist bump to Jack Reynolds as he heads off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down