The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Sunday 20th April 2014

+12
Enforcer
Adam D
Michael_Sweetwater
Daniel Reilly
DP
Dolphin Ziggler
TwisT
x12x
jeromedubois
Blade
MtotheC
JJJohnson
16 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath Sunday 20th April 2014 Empty 6CW Aftermath Sunday 20th April 2014

Post by JJJohnson Mon 07 Apr 2014, 11:16 am

Live from the Copper Box, London
Start time: TBA

Match 1
6CW UK Championship
The Re-Match

Vincent Costello © vs Tyler Roth

Match 2
Jack Hurst/Robin Reborn vs Percy Percival/Molly Coddle

Match 3
Teddy Grimstone vs Jimmy Phillips

Match 4
Nicky Cassidy vs Jerome Dubois

Match 5
Mike Masters vs Jonathan Daniels

Match 6
Blade vs Daniel Reilly

Match 7
Hobo vs Alexander Altair

Match 8
Scott Harris vs Marty Helms

Match 9
Ojore/Edward Plague vs Lucas Takeo/Joshua

Main Event
Non-Title
Max Adamson vs Nate Nack

*The Authority hosts Enforcer’s Championship Celebration

Also on the show:
*How will The Authority respond to the disappointment of DoR?
*Liam Wood reflects on Day of Reckoning
*How will Max Adamson's title reign change the landscape of 6CW?
*An update on the condition of Thunder
*Why has Jerome Dubois returned to 6CW?
*Plus much more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Sunday 20th April 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Sunday 20th April 2014

Post by MtotheC Mon 07 Apr 2014, 2:13 pm

Anarchy is back from commercials and a video package of Vincent Costello winning the UK title and then decimating Thunder at Day of Reckoning plays out before we re-join Harold and Henry at ringside

HA: Vincent Costello is an absolute disgrace, he should be suspended for what he did to Thunder at Day of Reckoning not holding the UK title, Wood vs. Thunder was one of the most anticipated matches of the night and he ruined it.

HE: Costello is a genius brother; he played all these idiots for fools, including Liam Wood, The Viper should know what goes around, comes back around and at the PPV he realised that pay back is a biatch.

HA: Well we’ll see about that, Liam Wood isn’t the kind of man to take BS from anyone, I fully expect the Viper to be here tonight and ready to dish out his own pay back.

As the brothers continue the word RUN screams out of the arena PA system, boos echo out from the live crowd in anticipation of Vincent Costello’s arrival… ‘killing in the name of, by Rage against the Machine’ begins to blast out. The words COSTELLO’S LAW appear on the big screen and are instantly covered in thorns by an appearing red rose, smoke fills the stage and as the track kicks in Vincent Costello appears through the curtain… dressed to compete Costello stands and looks around the arena, the UK title hanging in his right hand, he beats his chest and screams “COSTELLO’S LAW” before making his way down the ramp towards the ring. One fan dressed head to toe in Viper merchandise, holding a homemade ‘get well soon Thunder’ poster starts screaming at Costello from the behind the barricade, Costello stops and looks the fan up and down before pretending to be scared, he mockingly laughs in the fans face, spins on his heels and enters the ring.

Costello: Revenge is a dish best served cold and at Day of Reckoning Liam Wood got served a pile of freezing cold cr*p courtesy of Costello’s Law.

Deafening boo’s start to ring out around the arena as the fans let Costello know exactly what they think of him

I mean come on you didn’t really think I gave a rats a$$ about anything other than furthering my own agenda did you…You sad pathetic fools, I couldn’t give a damn about who thinks they have power in this place, the Authority means nothing to me. Misdirection that’s all it was, I had you all so focused on believing I cared about defeating the Authority, but as you now know all I have ever cared about is getting what I want and since day one here in 6CW that has been Liam Woods head on a stick.

A viper chant breaks out in a section of the crowd

You really are a bunch of parasites, living intravenously through superior men like me, but unlike that disillusioned piece of trash Liam Wood I won’t let you. I won’t allow you all to suck the life out of me, because let face it I’m better than you, just hearing you cheer for me over the last few weeks made me feel sick to the pit of my stomach, it makes me feel dirty, unclean…I mean take this guy for example…

Costello walks over to the front of the ring and points out the Viper fan, wearing all the merchandise

He saves up all the coins he gets from doing his paper round and after weeks and months of squirreling away he finally has enough to buy that outfit, get laid much champ? Didn’t think so! He probably spends most of his time logging on to whatever pathetic forum or blog he subscribes to moaning and whining about how his favourite wrestler has been crushed yet again by Vincent Costello… Well don’t change the habit of life time bub in fact be careful you don’t get repetitive stress syndrome because you’re going to be doing a lot more pi$$ing and moaning before Night of Glory and let me tell you why…

Because you’re favourite son, your false idol, your shining beacon of hope is going to face justice at the hands of Costello’s law. I’m going to Liberate you all of your hope by destroying Liam Wood once and for all…

Costello turns to the camera and talks directly to it

No more games Liam, no more podcasts, no more interviews with blondes on a TV channels nobody watches… it’s time to get serious, to get focused. You embody everything I despise about pro wrestling, the constant tributes to has beens, the ridiculous merchandise, forever harping on about your legacy and the hall of fame. Well now’s the time to get serious Liam, now’s the time to get your head out of your own a$$ because standing right here is the real ‘best in the business’, there’s a reason why you have never beaten me despite countless opportunities, it’s quite simple really… I’m just better than you, in every way imaginable, I can go to places in that ring you couldn’t even dream of, Costello’s Law finds a way, always has always will and to coin a famous phrase ‘that’s the bottom line’, its unescapable, unavoidable and for you inevitable.

Costello’s Law does what it wants when it wants, and soon, sooner than you think Liam I will make your dreams come true, I will help you to fulfil your destiny, I will give you the legacy you so desperately crave because once I’m finished with you everyone far and wide, from Timbuktu to Hell’s Kitchen New York will know the name Liam Wood, you’ll be famous but not in the way you’d hoped…they’ll see you walking in the street and they’ll say… there goes Liam Wood the man that was put down by Vincent Costello.

But before I get to you Liam I have some unfinished business here tonight, I have Tyler Roth buzzing round my head like an insignificant fly… that’s all you are to me Tyler, you and your Authority…an irritant, but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna make tonight any easier for you, because you see I’m gonna take this UK title and smash it straight through your face, why? Because I can!

Costello’s Law says liberty is here!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Sunday 20th April 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Sunday 20th April 2014

Post by Blade Mon 07 Apr 2014, 4:40 pm

The crowd are buzzing in the arena after one of the best pay per views 6CW have witnessed since the rebirth the crowd then start the 6 C-DUB chant as the camera's then focus on Harold and Henry Lloyd on the commentary desk reflecting there thoughts on what happened at Day of Reckoning.

HA: What a night we had last week Henry Costello became the new UK champion then later on in the night he took out Thunder who was supposed to be fighting Liam Wood and then we got a new Tag team champion's in Mike Masters and Scott Harris the very first tag team champions since the rebirth and then we had one of the most brutal matches I have ever witnessed here in ^CW and enforcer was the only man to keep hold of his title against the beast Ojore.

HE: And don't forget the Battle Royal we saw some amazing stuff from every member of the roster including one of them Mike Cassidy doing a hand stand after been toppled over the top rope to get back in the ring and not been disqualified.

HA: It was an awesome night Henry and what about the attack on Hernandez by five of the members of the roster each one of them having some sort of problem with Hernandez and taking it out him and the toppling him over the top rope.

HE: Everyone of those five men should be fired for what they did to Hernandez, Oh god, Including this guy, Wake me up when he has finished.  

The crowd suddenly then cheers loudly when I do what I want hits the arena speakers red and white phyro Technics race of into the rafters and then a red spot light hits the stage but there is sign of Blade at the top of the ramp.

HA: Well that's Blades music but no sign of him brother.

HE: He probably forgot to come out and went home to the delight of you're s truly.

HA: Wait a minute Henry, Looks like there's some sort of commotion going on at the side of the stage, Lets see if we can get a camera back there?

The camera then spans round to the side of the stage and fans rush to the guard barrier trying to get a better view of what's going on and the Blade comes riding out on what looks like a donkey he is dressed in a sheriff's out fit with toy gun in a holster down the side of his hip.

The crowd get a little excited when the donkey gets a little too close for comfort to the barriers Blade doing his up most trying to stay on the saddle with out falling off manages to keep the away from the fans then all of a sudden then donkey stops and does a poo right next to the fans in the far corner of the arena.

HA: Oh my god , I can smell that right over here, Man that stinks.

HE: This isn't Blackpool beach Harold, What the hell does Blade think he is doing?

Blade looks behind him and see's what they donkey has done and apologises to the fans Blade then gets the donkey moving again and eventually reaches the ring Blade clumsily climbs out of the saddle and then walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and then waits for the fans to settle down a little before putting the microphone to his mouth.

Blade: Man that was one hell of a bumpy ride.

Blade points to the donkey who is now weeing on the steps as the crowd start to laugh at what they have just witnessed.

Blade does a face palm.

Blade: May be this was not such a great idea.

HE: Ya think Blade, You have just brought a Donkey to the ring were he has pooed and weed all over the arena.

HA: Come on Henry, Blade is trying to make a statement. and he thought it was best bringing the Donkey in.

Blade: Now you may be wondering why I am out here in the middle of the ring dressed as a cowboy, Well I shall tell you why, You see I have my cowboy boots on, I have my cowboy pants on, I have my cowboy shirts on and I have even got my Cowboy toy gun.

Blade grabs his gun and it fires it in the air with a little crack which wouldn't make a cat jump let alone a small child Blade shrugs his shoulders and puts the gun back in his holster as the crowd starts to laugh a little.

HA: Blade still hasn't told us why he is dressed like a cowboy Henry.

HE: He's just one big idiot and I think he should be fired anyway just for been just that.

Blade: Now here's the think I love this business always have always will and I will do any think that I think will make this place better again and be the best wrestling organisation in the land but to do that I have to start taking out all the crap that comes with it.

First in the Battle Royal I helped take out the peace of scum Hernandez and then hit the Puppet Master, Joshua with a swanton which gave me some sort of pay back, We are not done Joshua be leave you me.

HA: Blade still has his sights set on Joshua Henry.

HE: Blade must be mad going after that huge monster Harold, Joshua would rip his head off if he got hold of Blade.

Blade: And now this week I face Daniel Reilly one of the most cockiest men I have ever know, He has got a mouth on him like know one else and this is where the cowboy thing comes in I am sick of this guy mouthing off at every opportunity he gets well right here me (Blade pints to his chest) I am the new sheriff in town and I am here to take out all the crap that is in 6CW like I said before and Reilly you are just like my donkey which is in fact a Jackass and all that noise you make coming out of you're mouth is just what that Jackass did on the floor over there in the corner, By the way its still steaming.

HA: And it still smells Henry, Henry......

Harold looks towards his brother who is now wearing a gas mask, Henry just nods at Harold while Harold does a face palm.

Blade: And that wee that's near the steps that can be used to wash you're mouth out Reilly me and you are going to get physical in the ring and there is only going to be one out come and that is me kicking you're butt all over this arena and send you're a.s out of 6CW for ever.

The crowd starts to cheer loudly.

HA: Bold words from the former tag champ from the last era of 6CW Henry.

Henry just shrugs his shoulders as he can't speak for the gas mask cover his mouth.

Blade: Oh and one last thing, even though he is one of the most arrogant men ever to step inside I would like to welcome back the French Phenomenon that is Jerome Dubious but listen up Frenchy You get in my way and it will be the last thing that you ever did, Reilly I'm going to leave you this Jackass here at ring so as gift for you to remind you of what you are and to why I am here, Be ready for a fight Reilly because you're time is up.  

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 07 Apr 2014, 6:51 pm

Michael Buffer is seen standing in the ring.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready?! Wrestling Fans I said are you rrrreeeeaaaaadddyyyy?! Then for the thousands in attendance, and the millions around the world…LET’S GET READY TO BE CULTURED!!!!!!!!

HE: The hell?!

HA: That not what he is famous for….

“Beat The Devil’s Tattoo” hits as the arena roar to its feat as outcome swaggers the Phenomene Francais. Dubois is seen wearing his familiar custom made Hermes black suit with a white shirt, and blue Hermes tie. Dubois pauses at the top of the ramp and raises his arm in the air as a blue, white, and red pyro shoots off behind him symbolizing the French Flag. Dubois then makes his way down the ramp, as Dubois new personal ring Announcer Michael Buffer points to Dubois.

MB: Coming to the ring, he is recognized as one the most influential 6CW superstars of all time, he is a living legend,  he is a former legitimate 6CW Tag Team Champion, former 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, and the longest reigning 6WF Internet Champion. He hails from Paris, France, and weighs at 275 pounds, he is le Phenomene Francais, The French Crusader, The Lone Warrior, The Cultured One, Captain Culture himself, Jeeerrrrooooooooommmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee……..DDDUUUUUUUUUBOIS!!!!

Dubois makes his way up the steel steps and into the ring, and stand in the middle of the ring.

*Dubois chants are heard echoing across the arena as Dubois smiles as he perches the microphone up to his lips.

JD: LE PHENOMENE FRANCAIS IS BACK BABY!!!! WOOOOO!!!!

HE: He certainly is!

HA: But why?! Why did he decide to come back?!

JD: I am back, but it seems that the landscape has changed…I mean I have been away for 1 year and the wrestling industry has gone wild! From the CM Punk leaving WWE, to the Yes movement, to Undertaker losing his streak…Which might I add there wouldn’t had even been a streak had little 10 year old Dubois challenge had been accepted! Little Dubois would still knocked some culture in to that tattoo wearing, body burying, streak screwing man!

*the Crowd begin to laugh.

JD: Speaking of challenges, after 1 long year Dubois made his return to the squared circle. First of all let me make one thing perfectly clear…GazzyD didn’t eliminate me! Hell I didn’t eliminate myself, it was Patrick de Martinique who eliminated me…

HE: Who the hell is Patrick?

HA: Was he even in the match?

JD: Now as I look across the arena I can see faces of confusion staring back at me in wondering who is Partick de Martinique….Patrick de Martinique is the gentlemen who ties my shoe laces…Yes a man of my stature does not tie his own shoe laces! Needless to say my laces came undone during the match and I trip over myself causing me to fly over the top rope and get eliminated! Let me make one thing perfectly clear…Patrick has been fired!!!! Oui!

*The crowd burst into a chorus of roars!

Crowd: OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!!

JD: And now that I have justified myself for last night, everyone have been asking me the same question over and over and over again…Why Dubois? Why come back to 6CW? What else have you got to prove? To put it simply mes amis, I have nothing to prove! I am a living legend! I am the man who put 6CW on the map, I am the man who has singlehandedly changed the wrestling industry forever! But I am back, and back for the simple reason that for too long have people underestimated me, for too long have been lavishing me in golden showers of humiliations, and for too long I have laid down and taking it, and I did not like the taste! SO I am here to fight, to give back to this industry that has given me so much. SO much that it is time for everyone to see the real Dubois…Because if there is one thing this industry taught me is…Hard Work Pays Off….Dreams Come True….Bad Times Don’t Last! But Bad Guys Do!!!! So stay tune as the cream always rises to the top! Now Come Give Dubois a pop!

Dubois drops the mic, as he stares into the camera and performs his little Dubois Shuffle dance to a pop from the crowd.

Last edited by jeromedubois on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 07 Apr 2014, 8:21 pm

The Copper Box Arena comes to life as “€666” by I Killed The Prom Queen blasts from the speakers and the former EWF double champion The Viper Liam Wood bursts out on to the stage with a look of anger plastered across his face. Wood begins to pace the stage as a “Viper” chant begins to break out with parts of the audience but it is clear that Wood's attention is locked only on Costello, Wood stops in his tracks and the two men lock eyes, Costello lowers his mic and begins to grin smugly at Wood who pauses at the top of the stage.

HA: Business as they say is about to pick up ladies and gentlemen! The Copper Box Arena is ready to explode right now!

HE: Will Wood ever learn!? Once again he's letting his anger get the best of him...if he wants to blame anyone for what happened to Thunder then he should look in the mirror!

HA: What are you on about!? That's rubbish and you know it...

HE: Is it!? Wood has spent the last few months talking about how he was going to beat Thunder and show him just who was the best...Costello decided that enough was enough and simply did what Wood couldn't do...he should thank him really!

HA: Thank him!? Costello might have cost Thunder his career and despite what had happened over the past few months between Wood and Thunder they were still friends for nearly 15 years...

Wood and Costello continue to stare each other down as the tension in the Copper Box Arena begins to build up, Wood removes his EWF hoodie throwing it on the floor below him to reveal a Thunder t-shirt underneath to the cheers of the crowd, the camera cuts to Costello who laughs at Wood's t-shirt as Wood raises the microphone to his lips and finally beings to address Costello.

“You want me Vincent...well you've [bleep]ing got me...”

The Copper Box Arena begins to explode as Wood beats on his chest and beckons Costello to come at him, Costello leans back on the ropes and motions a yawn to the annoyance of Wood who continues to rant

“...I'm here to warn you though Vinnie...you might think that the title you won at Day Of Reckoning is your biggest concern but it's not...you're looking at your biggest concern RIGHT NOW! Two weeks ago you created something that you cannot stop...you started something that is about more than titles, it's about than bragging rights and it's about more than holding power in this damn company or some stupid law that you hide behind...At Day Of Reckoning when you decided that I was your next target you made this personal and you're gonna have to be ready because despite the fact that I've never beaten you...you have no idea who you're coming up against!”

The Viper chants get bigger as Wood's gaze continues to be locked on Costello

“You claim that you're here to “put my head on a spike” and end my career well I'm saying that you've tried many times before and I'm still here standing tall...you might be the man I cannot beat according to idiots like Henry Lloyd but to me you're the pitiful S.O.B who knows that in a one on one contest...you have no hope...each and every time we've faced off you've had to resort to cheating so this new threat doesn't fill me with fear at all! The thing is though, you better mean every word of it because they say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger so unless you plan on putting me six feet down then you are not ready to face me because the fights we had before? They are nothing compared to the war that you have started and everyone else might buy in to this macho bullsh¡t but I can see right through it and when I'm done with you, everyone will see the coward you truly are!”

More fans start getting behind Wood as he begins to pace the stage again, Costello is still leaning on the ropes, he scowls at Wood as he continues to speak

“You see, you look at me and you think you know who I am! From day one you thought you had me figured out and I could see just how much you hated me...I don't blame you though...when you looked at me you saw a professional wrestler you saw someone who could do it all and couldn't be stopped...right now you're looking at the guy who made the so called B title the one to watch in EWF...the man who defeated FEAR and the superstar of the year in this very company!
So run your mouth and tell us all about how you've stolen three victories away from me because it doesn't matter when you're this jealous”

Costello yells at Wood and shakes his head as Wood lowers his microphone

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 07 Apr 2014, 9:10 pm

The Copper Box arena is still buzzing over the Day of Reckoning PPV when the familiar sound of a heartbeat starts and the lights flash on and off at the sound of each beat. The crowd look to the aisle as  Harold and Henry Lloyd start to speak on commentary in hushed tones.

HA: With the finish of the Gateway to Glory match being so jaw dropping, it is easy to remember all the different stories that came out of the match. One of the talking points was the lack of emotion this man showed during the match.

HE: Joshua didn't succeed in what he intended however. It was clear from what he said last week that his impact would be terrifying. In truth it was nominal. One thing that did become clear is the similarities to the guy that eliminated him - one Edward Plague.

HA: It will be interesting to see what Joshua has to say about facing him and also teaming with the Lukas Takeo, the guy he eliminated......

HE: And of course facing Ojore, who lost the chance to become EWF World Champion.

The heartbeat continues but no-one appears on top of the rampway. In the end, it starts to die down as the houselights start to dim to near darkness. The crowd look around agitated as they look around the arena. Joshua doesn't show but the arena screen starts to come on. Very slowly, McCoy's head appears from the bottom of the screen. His face is distorted in a look of anger and his eyebrows are turned down. Some blood is dripping from the corner of his mouth and he starts to look from side to side at the audience that is watching him.

HA: I have yet to decide which of them is scariest. McCoy is only a wooden puppet but.......

HE: ................It is as if he has a mind of his own. Yes, I can tell you we both feel the same along with the rest of this capacity crowd.

Suddenly there is movement at the top of the aisle and Joshua starts to back down the ramp. His head is bleeding heavily and one side of his long black hair has turned a shade of claret. The audience soon see why, as Joshua starts to dab his bleeding forehead with his hair with each backward step. He continues to look up at the arena screen, paying no attention to the crowd. McCoy is staring down at him and his eyes move up as Joshua edges back towards the ring. His spine clatters against the ring apron as he suddenly comes out of his dazed like state and realises where he is. While still looking up at the screen at various intervals, Joshua walks around the ring and picks up a microphone as he goes. Sliding into the ring but then hurriedly looking up at the screen, Joshua starts to hold his hands up in a pleading nature as he mouths something under his breath.

HE: Whatever happened to these two after the end of the PPV, it wasn't pretty. Joshua, for once in his short 6CW career, looks vulnerable.

McCoy continues to stare from the screen as Joshua looks up at him. He then starts to speak, completely oblivious to the crowd and where he is:

I know that failure isn't an option..........But I tried..........I tried so hard..........Plans take a while to come true..........You have to realise that..........It will work..........it will work..........Give me more time..........

He stares up at the screen breathing heavily, which forces his hair to billow away from his face. McCoy seems to be staring straight back before he turns his head from side to side to look out at the crowd. His angry expression doesn't change all through this, as he returns to look at Joshua. After a few moments, McCoy starts to duck down out of view and the screen turns off. The houselights are still dimly lit as Joshua is left alone in the ring. The crowd start to boo and jeer, which forces Joshua to look around blankly. He seems lost in his own little world.

HA: The lost puppy is missing his master it seems.

HE: Who would have thought......the Puppet Master actually signifies McCoy not Joshua. It seems that wooden puppet has a lot of say in Joshua's world........even if he does it in total silence.

As the boos continue to ring out, suddenly a spotlight shines onto the top of the ramp. McCoy is seated there crossed legged and is looking down the aisle towards the ring. On sight of him, Joshua's confidence visibly grows and he stares around the arena with menace in his eyes. He smirks as the boos go on and slowly raises the microphone to his lips:

The uneducated vindicate their lack of knowledge..........by bleating like sheep in a show of their ignorance..........

He paces around the ring and the crowds boos grow louder. This seems to give him energy which makes Joshua climb one of the turnbuckles and address the so called sheep from his pulpit:

You boo..........for the only reason that you have no understanding..........NONE..........You jeer..........because you actually believe that it gives you power..........as you sit in the rafters..........and behind metal barricades..........What show of force do I have to perform..........for you to listen to my words..........and communicate to me..........once those words have been spoken..........

This still doesn't have any affect on the crowd. The boos still ring out and Joshua continues to look around him from under his long hair. He slowly turns towards McCoy, who is still bathed in spotlight and starts nodding his head. Joshua then gradually makes his way down from the turnbuckle and exits the ring. He walks up to the commentators table and rips a monitor from the desk, to the astonishment of Harold and Henry. Joshua slides back into the into the ring and holds the monitor in front of his face while looking at the screen. Then in one sudden movement, Joshua headbutts the monitor with such force that the screen shatters all over the canvas. A maniacal laugh sounds out just after and the spotlight on McCoy turns off. Joshua starts to kneel to the ground, still staring at the now damaged monitor, as the houselights start to come up. The crowd, stunned by what Joshua has just done, are now quiet. As the arena is bathed in light once more, we notice that McCoy has disappeared. Joshua takes the microphone with one hand and continues to stare into where the screen of the monitor used to be. His head continues to bleed heavily as he starts to speak slowly but deliberately:

How did the sheep look..........plastered on the TV screens on Sunday? ..........Was their viewing enough for you? ..........Did you see all that you dreamt of seeing? ..........How about if I told you..........and warned you..........that the real Sunday show..........never happened..........Wretched from my hands..........destroyed by another..........tarnished by not sheep..........but scum..........A man who sacrificed his chance..........to make a statement of intent..........Oh the TV screens loved that didn't they?..........loved the chance to ridicule the monster..........that promised so much..........and..........exactly opposite of what he predicted..........it was he that was forgotten..........not the victor..........

Joshua looks at the monitor for a few moments before leisurely chucking it over his shoulder and over the ropes to the outside. He then takes a moment to dab his bleeding head with his hair before continuing:

A plague has descended on this place..........but..........importantly..........it has infected what plans..........laid in store..........And for what? ..........To be recognised? ..........To be relevant? ..........While suicide should be applauded..........This infection should have realised..........or prayed..........that at that moment he died out..........For it is a weak minded fool..........not satisfied with living a life..........that deviates me from my path..........A path laid out to me by McCoys wisdom..........

He starts to stand and stare at the outside, as if imagining where he fell during the Gateway to Glory match:

And what is it you..........you dared utter to me? ..........A few choice words..........maybe crowing over your success..........before realising success brings with it..........hellish consequences..........You speak boldly..........You walk tall..........but you are still a sheep..........prepared to come to the alter..........and be a sacrifice to McCoy..........in repent of involving yourself..........in my deeds..........Have you ever..........truly..........come across a being..........that hears your words..........and laughs..........rather than shivers? ..........A being that curses..........the foulness you bring..........and realises that the level..........of the devil..........has not even nearly been reached..........by your hand..........

Joshua rubs his forehead and then looks down at the blood:

I pity..........whatever creature..........who believes they can scare..........someone who has witnessed..........and been responsible for..........more nightmares..........than he could have ever..........ever..........wished to have caused..........Your life is mere pittance..........for a life enriched..........with evil at its core..........And blood..........flowing endlessly..........but proudly..........from my veins..........and those mortals..........that dare crosses an immortal..........

He looks up at the aisle and pushes his hair away from his face. He chuckles slightly before returning his hair back to its original position. Slowly, Joshua walks over to the ropes as he then starts to speak again:

And do not be mistaken..........in my thirst for revenge..........that I have forgotten who else..........unlucky as they are..........to be a part of my next..........bloody..........battle..........A man bathed in fire..........which radiates from around him..........but not from inside him..........This Ojore..........This man of hardcore..........This sheep..........What price would he pay..........to actually see what hell could be unleashed..........From someone with gold..........that supposedly signifies..........that he has seen it already..........Would he actually..........even without wisdom..........like to touch..........and feel..........what pain could be given..........in that setting? ..........I say now..........I say it with no hint of fear..........that he is a sham..........a sheep in wolves clothing..........who will eradicate to ash..........the moment he is shown..........the inferno of hate that burns in my soul..........

He dabs his hair once more and rotates slowly on the spot, looking at the audience as he does so. He then picks up a piece of glass that was removed from the monitor. He stares at his reflection blankly before returning to the ropes. He looks up the ramp and starts to speak once more:

Lastly..........to the man mountain..........my partner..........What makes you think..........in your wildest dreams..........that I actually need someone..........a freak..........who I so easily eliminated? ..........Do you feel..........deserve even..........that you could ever..........stand beside me..........as an equal? ..........Make sure you don't let your head..........dictate your place on this..........wretched Earth..........For I will destroy..........again..........if you do not stand..........firmly behind me..........And that head.........obviously empty........will be crushed with mine..........

He moves away from the ropes and climbs one of the turnbuckles. He looks towards the curtain and points the piece of glass in its direction:

My path..........chosen by my saviour..........was turned on Sunday..........And for that reason..........three men..........not two..........must face the consequences..........If this place..........this so called federation..........wants to witness wickedness..........as a reaction to destiny being tarnished..........than Aftermath will be your theatre..........And the ending will be bloody..........painful..........and without feeling..........or remorse..........To those three men..........hand picked for hell..........I dare ask you..........can you share a ring..........with a whirlwind of hate..........and a tornado of sin?..........I dare ask..........have you lived..........a life you wanted..........before it correctly..........gets cut short?..........I dare ask..........without emotion..........but willing for sacrifice..........do you believe..........that things could not..........get any worse?..........I dare ask..........and would love to hear..........What..........Say..........You?!

Joshua chucks the microphone to the canvas and continues to stare up the aisle, his bloody forehead still dripping and the shard of glass still in his hand.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 07 Apr 2014, 10:48 pm

As Joshua stands in the ring the lights in the Copper Box Arena begin to flicker and the sound of laughing can be heard, the titatron begins to come to life as the laughter gets louder and the lights go down leaving the only light source from the huge screen, Joshua looks on intreged as a video begins to play. The scene in the video opens outside an old abandoned church in the middle of a large, desolate field, the camera shakes as it focuses on the run down church and the sound of distorted piano keys can be heard as the funeral march begins to echo from the small wooden building, the wind whips through the air as the camera shakes quickly before cutting to a wide shot of the interior of the church. The dark murky room is dimly lit by a row of candles each side of the pews, as the camera pans it focuses on the cracked and splintered walls as the music continues to play.

The church is packed with people dressed head to toe in black sat along the pews and a women sat playing the eerie funeral march on the old discordant piano that echoes poorly through the church. Suddenly the music quietens and the familiar chant of “NO CROSS..NO CROWN...ONLY EDWARD” can be heard as the members of the church have began to chant under their breath. Suddenly the doors swing open and the camera cuts to them as six men dressed head to toe in blood splattered white clothes enter carrying a coffin on their shoulders, they slowly walk to the stage of the church humming the funeral march as they do before placing the funeral upright on the stage, the music cuts away as the coffin door is tore open revealing the smiling face of Edward Plague peering with his dead eyes from inside the coffin, he steps out and drops to his knees before speaking to the procession.

“I felt the cold hand of death upon my shoulder...hehehe...but HE dragged me back in...hehehe...I felt the reaper reaching out his hand and offering me peace...hehehe...but THEY were there to save me..."

Edward stretches out his arm and screams to the sky

“...I HAVE BEEN REBORN...”

Slowly but surly Edward gets to his feet as the chants get louder, he begins to pace back and forth a sick smile covering his face at all times as he continues to speak

“It truly is a dark time we live in...hehehe...at Day Of Reckoning the machine grew stronger, it lost battles but it clearly won the war that was taking place...hehehe...I sat and watched as so called heroes gave up the fight and decided to tear each other apart in the name of glory...hehehe...I watched as the righteous fell in to the filth below and gave in to the greed that the machine held above their heads...hehehe...I told them to open their eyes but they closed them further shut and invited the darkness in to their homes...hehehe...they let it spread and infect their souls until they were driven to turn on the ones they loved...hehehe...all in the name of glory!?
Well I ask the sheep that claim to be the pure...hehehe...that claim to be the heroes...hehehe...I ask them if it was worth it but I already know that despite their objections...hehehe...despite their protests and despite their posturing that it wasn't worth it at all...”

Edward shakes his head and almost looks sad for a split second before snapping back to a smile, the chants get a little louder as Edward continues to speak to the people in the church

"...As I stood amongst the downfall of heroes I saw the darkness surround us all, I felt it suffocating the weak amongst us but as I stood their and witnessed the destruction caused by the machine I began to see a light in the distance...hehehe...I began to see that my message was slowly but surly tearing open the eyes of the ones around me and it pushed me to save them from the misled glory that they had been offered...hehehe...I could see a beacon in the distance and although their light was mislead and threatened to turn in to a fire that consumed them...hehehe...I was ready to bring them home...hehehe...I was ready to save them and teach them the truth and soon I will...hehehe...I am ready to become brothers in blood and I will take every step needed to pull them in to the light by my side even if I must sacrifice myself for them."

Edward looks to the sky and smiles

"You see...hehehe...this is a Brotherhood...hehehe...I only hold as much power as the smallest and weakest family member so that is why I fight for them...hehehe...that is why I teach them to breathe without my help...hehehe...I may lead and they may follow but they walk on their own...hehehe...I offer them nothing but love and they take it...hehehe...I teach them that greed and glory are the same man with a different smile across their face and they listen, they see...hehehe...they learn and they never forget...that is all they owe me...hehehe...I am but the saviour...hehehe...they are the soul."

The distorted piano begins to play again, this time the woman begins to play a piano version of CCClouds as Edward continues

"I have seen the machine...I have seen the darkness...I have FELT the light and now...hehehe...I have seen the message in another and if blood must run so they can truly feel the light then it will...hehehe...if bones must crumble for them to begin to walk beside me then they will...hehehe...and if lives must be destroyed for them then they will...

I am here to save the souls and purify the hearts of the men lost inside the halls of this machine...hehehe...I am here to spread the truth and bring about a change...hehehe...the darkness battles on but I am the light...hehehe...WE...ARE THE LIGHT...hehehe...now I know that the war is far from over and YOU will try to destroy me but I am here for YOU!

...and if I must...hehehe...I will bring out the demons from your very soul and let them consume...hehehe...I will die at your hands and allow you to see how far I will go.."

Edward spins around before launching at the crowd, he grabs one member and screams in their face

"...I WILL BRING THE MONSTERS OUT IN YOU..."

He pushes the member back to their seat and grabs another, screaming once again

"...I WILL DANCE WITH YOUR DEMONS..."

He spins around and this time faces the back of the church where the walls have been decorated in a thick red substance, in the substance the word BROTHERHOOD is written in massive letters...he screams out one last time

"...I WILL SAVE YOU..."

The camera cuts to a close up of his face as Edward pauses for a moment before smiling and staring almost through the lens

"...Join me..."

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 08 Apr 2014, 10:40 am

HA: You could cut the atmosphere with a knife here inside the Copper Box, there’s serious bad blood between these two.

HE: Liam Wood knows he’s looking at a man he’s never beaten, that’s a huge psychological hurdle to get over and quite frankly I don’t think Wood has the heart to do it.

HA: No heart, WHAT, The Viper is all heart, have you had your eyes closed over the last 12 months?

HE: Get back off your soap box brother and open YOUR eyes, Liam Wood can’t beat Costello’s law… never has, never will, he just doesn’t have what it takes, it’s that simple.

A lets go viper chant breaks out around the crowd as Costello replies to Wood

Costello: And that right there is why you will always be in second place Liam, sure you’re good, very good in fact. I’m not an idiot I can appreciate talent in this ring when I see it and you are a legitimate talent… well done Liam, good job…

Costello places the microphone under his arm and sarcastically applauds Viper

And how’s that working out for ya Liam? Ahh yeah I remember now, title less, friendless, eliminated from the Gateway to Glory match and having to face up to the fact that you were beaten by a pretend superhero with no chance of redemption, man that’s gotta be tough to take…

But despite of all that, your problem is that never mind how good you are, I will always be in front of you, you will always be in second place while I’m around. And you can keep reeling off your list of accomplishments until your blue in the face but it won’t change the fact that you’ll always be in my shadow. The difference between you and me is that you’re obsessed with telling everyone just how good you are…

Costello turns to the announce table and talks in the direction of Henry Lloyd

I think the Viper doth protest too much!

Henry enthusiastically nods his head in agreement

Well maybe just maybe Liam if you keep telling us all how you held the TV title longer than anyone else, captained team EWF and was ‘voted’ superstar of the year all of us might just believe that you are a credible threat but before you even stand a chance of beating me you need to convince yourself…

Because when I look at you Liam, when I look straight into those glazed over eyes I can see that not even you believe the cr*p that is coming out of your mouth. Whereas I live and breathe Costello’s law, it’s not just a catchphrase it’s who I am and it’s what I do.

Now I haven’t got the time or the inclination to stand around here and squabble over who’s achieved what because to me it’s irrelevant, but what I do care about is exposing you to all these blood sucking leaches for the loud mouth, self-obsessed egomaniac that you are. You see I’ve been listening to everything you’ve had to say over the last few months and I can’t stomach any more of your bulls**t, so get ready Liam because a storm is coming and this storm isn’t one that you can just batten down the hatches and hide from like your friend Thunder's, this storm is going to dismantle everything you hold dear, it’s going to smash through your world and leave you beaten, broken and hopeless, there will be no liberty for you only a void where once your ego lived.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 08 Apr 2014, 11:25 am

As Costello comes to an end of his speech the camera cuts to Wood who's eyes are still locked on the newly crowned 6CW UK Champion, he pauses for a moment before shaking his head and laughing to himself before replying to Costello.

Vinnie I'm sorry but you have it all wrong...I think it's actually you who has a point to prove when it comes down to Costello vs Wood

Costello laughs as even some of the fans begin to look confused

HE: What the hell is he on about!? Costello has never lost to Wood but he has a point to prove!? Wood is delusional!

Wood begins to pace, his eyes still on Costello as he begins to explain his claim

You see you're right on one thing, you are the man that I've never beaten...every time we've faced off you've found a way to get the victory but the truth is, when it comes down to it...you've never actually BEATEN me...I get it, you're the big, bad, tough guy who will do whatever it takes to get the job done but the truth is that you're not really all that tough are you Vinnie!?
Time and Time again you've used every trick in the book to get by and it's even the reason that you're holding that belt! Now while I think it's cute that you've packaged that 'anything goes' attitude up in to a catchy slogan lets just call 'Costello's Law' what it really is...

...it's a cover up for the fact that Vincent Costello is a little bitch...

Crowd: LITTLE BITCH *clap* *clap* *clap**clap**clap*

For the first time Wood looks away from Costello and looks around the arena laughing at the chant, Wood pauses to take in the sight of the packed out Copper Box Arena as Costello stands scowling at Wood

HA: It looks like these fans are getting back behind the former World Champion!

HE: Fickle idiots! Wood didn't care about them when he was focused on beating the life out of his former best friend...they sicken me!

...That's right isn't it Vinnie, Costello's Law is bullsh¡t...It's all front and behind it is an insecure BOY with Daddy issues and a preconceived idea of what a bad guy has to do...do you think Daddy is looking up at you and smiling as he watches his son 'play' the bad guy? I find it ironic actually...you come out here and claim that you're superior, that you're always ahead of me and you even go as far to say that you're the real best in the business but the truth is that even YOU don't believe that do you Vinnie!?

Because the truth is, if you really thought you were superior, that you were the better man then our history would look a little differently right? You wouldn't have had to rely on cheap shots and distractions to get the 'better' of me...you wouldn't have had to cover up those insecurities and that jealousy with that pair of brass knuckles...would you!?
You see, I find it funny that you stand in that ring and claim that I'm not and have never been a threat yet you had to resort to all those things just to beat me and until I you actually beat me I'll never go away, you'll never stop hearing about why I'm the best in the business because you'll never prove it wrong...now I get that you're not interested in actually proving anything I'm saying wrong because if we're being honest, you know that you can't...you're not a wrestler, you're little boy playing mafia boss and it doesn't matter how many titles you win that will never change...

Wood lowers the microphone for a second as Costello points at his title belt clearly mocking Wood for not holding a title, Wood looks at the title for a moment before lifting the microphone back to his lips.

...I find it ironic actually...when you were EWF World Champion you did nothing but run your mouth about how the TV Title was the 'B-Title' and now you're walking around like you're happy representing the UK Title...it seems that The Authority knows your place because the moment they could, they got you the hell away from the world title...and you're right, I am title less but the difference between me and you is this...The Authority has kept me away from the world title because they know that if they give me even the slightest chance, it'll be mine...the reason they've kept you away from the 'important' title...your words not mine...is because having you as a World Champion again would be a disgrace to the company, they know that you're not the man you claim you are and they shut you up by giving you a shot at a belt they just didn't care about...but congratulations anyway!

Wood mirrors the actions of Costello earlier placing the microphone under his arm and clapping as more and more of the fans begin to get back behind The Viper.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 08 Apr 2014, 1:35 pm

Standing in the middle of the ring Costello takes in the crowd reaction, before removing the UK title from his shoulder and throwing it on the ground.

Costello: And there it is again, that famous Liam Wood ego, belligerent as ever, blind to the truth, blinkered to everything else that is going on around him, well news flash Liam… Vincent Costello doesn’t care about playing by the rules, your damn right I cheat, your right that I’ll do whatever it takes to get whatever it is I want, and what I want right now is to be looking down on you covered in your own blood, beaten and broken. And, if to do that I have to shine up these brass knucks…

Costello goes into his pocket and pulls out his infamous brass knuckles that have won him countless victories and places them over his fist

And punch you square in the jaw then so be it. You see unlike you I don’t lie, I don’t pretend to be something I’m not, I have no interest in self-promotion…I’ll stand here like I always have, right in the middle of this ring, bold as brass without remorse and tell you, the Authority and the world that I’ll do whatever needs to be done and if that means ‘cheating’ as you put it, then I’m fine with that, in fact I take great pleasure in it. And if you want to stand any chance of beating me you need to come to terms with that and quickly.

I’m happy, proud even that you stand there on your pedestal crying about the tough breaks you’ve been dealt at the hands of Costello’s Law…it give me a warm tingling feeling deep inside…just like that pretty bimbo of yours did, sorry excuse me I forgot she’s not so pretty anymore after you ‘accidentally’ messed up her face. But full credit to you Liam I honestly didn’t think you had it in you to teach her a lesson but you proved me wrong, here’s hoping you can continue that trend.

You think that title means sh*t to me?

Costello kicks the UK title across the canvas

Because it doesn’t, it could be the A title, it could be the Z title for all I care, because bragging about my accomplishments is inconsequential it’s of no importance or relevance when comes to my ability to knock you into next week. You can live in the past and dine out on your past achievements as hollow as they might be all you want, because when we next meet in this ring they mean sh*t, they count for nothing and if you can’t man up you’ll yet again be sitting at home wondering where did all go wrong whilst me and the rest of world say Liam who?

I’m done with this and I’m done with you for now, I’ll let you leave and go back to your locker room and think about how you’ve always been in my shadow, from your very first match until this very moment right now, I feel sorry for you Liam, so desperate to be the best, so engulfed by desire but your true destiny, your real legacy is to be number two, forever looking up hoping, praying, but ultimately realising that you can’t overcome Costello’s Law. Now get out of my face…

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 08 Apr 2014, 2:44 pm

Wood smirks at the sight of Costello kicking the belt away and begins to reply

I have to say I'm a little disappointed with you right now Vinnie...back in the day when you said something people would sit up and listen because they knew you meant it but right now it feels like you're reading this from some bullsh¡t script...wow, did someone get you 'being a bad guy from dummies' for Christmas because I'd return it if I was you...this whole deal is really not putting the fear of death in to me, it's sad actually to see you like this...
You've become a cartoon of yourself...did you really think that any of this was going to get inside my head? It's nothing I haven't heard from a long line of people who've tried to get under my skin...

Wood begins to count on his fingers as he speaks

...Alex Garcia, E-Unit, Enforcer, Blade, Tyler Roth, Ojore, Daniel Reilly, Dario Machiavelli, Max Adamson...the list is never ending and you're just echoing what they've said time and time again...if you really want to push my buttons you're going to have to do better than this re-run...oh you don't think I'm as good as I say I am...SHOCK...oh you're going to bring up my girlfriend...HOW ORIGINAL!

As Wood mentions Emmy he shows a slight bit of anger but covers it up and continues to speak, as he speaks he paces the floor, a smirk returns to his face as Costello stares on with gritted teeth.

The thing is and it's something you'd never admit but I know you and I know that you have no concern for the rules and that you'll flaunt them time and time again to cover up your inadequacy when it comes to actually wrestling but I also know that despite holding a title in this company and being one of the “stand out” performers at Day Of Reckoning...you're just a shell of your former self...

…Over the past few months all you've done is bitch and moan about how your treatment in this company was unfair and instead of fighting for something and actually earning it, you hid behind your lawyer and cried over contracts so paint me as the one who's acting like a diva but when I had a problem with the Authority I stood up to them, when I had a problem with Thunder I stood up to him but as we all knew you took that chance away from me...you stole the chance I was waiting for to do something so now...my problem is with you and I honestly thought I was at rock bottom after Revolution but right now I can see a whole new level and people have been telling me since Day Of Reckoning not to drop down and meet you on it but I'm ready...

...the man you faced in our first match is dead...the man who lost his EWF title in a match with you is dead...the former double champion...the superstar of the year? I've buried him six feet deep and you're about to meet someone you really shouldn't have woken up...you stole my chance to show this world just what I could do so now it's down to me to show YOU just what I'll do to shut you the hell up!

The majority of the crowd are now on there feet as the tension builds, a massive “LETS GO VIPER” chat springs up and a few fans begin to shout “kick his ass for Thunder!” as Wood continues

At Day Of Reckoning you took away my chance at redemption, you took away the career of my best friend and you you woke me up to who I was becoming...the truth is this is about more than me beating you in a match...if I pin you or make you tap out then we'll just prove what everybody here knows that one day your luck will run out and I'll break your so called law...

...This is about karma, it's about you finally getting what you deserve...for too long you've walked around here accusing people of the actions that you yourself are guilty of, you've pushed people around and it's going to end...I am going to destroy you...so I hope these threats of ending my career aren't as empty and cliché as they look because this isn't a wrestling match anymore...

...it's life and death...

...it's survival...

...and who knows...maybe you're right and I'll never be able to beat you but if I'm going down...

...I'm dragging you to hell with me!

Wood drops the mic and stares at Costello as Wood walks back through the exit

HA: Shots have been fired, these two men are on a collision course and god help anyone who steps in there way!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Apr 2014, 11:58 pm

Tim Allen is stood backstage at the Hydro Arena, he is stood in front of a huge promotional board for Day of Reckoning, he straightens his tie before turning to the camera

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, we're just 24 hours removed from a breathtaking Day of Reckoning, and joining me my guest at this time The Talent...Jimmy Phillips

Phillips walks intp shot, he's wearing his trademark red hooded top along with trank pants and white sneakers.

TA: Jimmy thanks for joining me

JP: Any time

TA: Well Jimmy, just 24 hours on from Day of Reckoning its safe to say it was a night of mixed fortunes for you. On one ha......

Allen is cut off as Phillips raises his hand to his Allens head to silence him

JP: OK Timmy boy you can leave the question there, The Talent knows exactly what you're gonna say. Last night....Day of Reckoning....The Talent goes one on one with Alexander Altair and The Talent does what The Talent said he would and kicked that jackasses backside all over the Hydro Arena

For 10 glorious minutes the good people of Scotland got to turn their minds off from whether they wanted to push for their independence and with it deprive the whole of England of supplies of Irn Bru while they witnessed Unlimited potential tear apart what can only be described as the human black hole of personalities

The Talent went toe to toe with that son of a b!tch but when all was said and done, like the better man I was looking down on him on the flat of his back after burying him with the Touchdown. Then later that night The Talent enters Gateway to Glory...The Talent goes in filled with confidence...The Talent goes in knowing that if he outlasts 29 other superstars then he has the gold that he craves so much and already a little over 3 months into the new year he already proves to everybody that this is his year.....just like he told everybody this is the year of The Talent

But no. It wasn't to be. The Talent entered the match.....he grabbed that ugly monkeys ass Altair by his big bald head and he threw him out to the outside, it should have been elimination number one in a long line of eliminations on my way to gold, but much like the jealousy that seems to be guiding him Altair reared his ugly head and before you know BOOM!! The Talent was out and the dream was over....for now at least

Altair congratulations....because of your actions you've now promoted yourself from inconvenience to fully blown pain in my ass. I'm gonna give you the chance to walk away, you'd stay off my path if you knew what was good for you, but cross me again and I won't just kick your ass again.....I'll put you away for good

TA: So I guess Altair isn't going to be on your Christmas Card list this year then?

JP: well traditionally Christmas is a time for fun and I really think Altair might just go on a killing spree with all those stimulating colours you get on a card, all those reds and greens, not the dull greys he lives his life by

TA: Moving on Jimmy next week you go up against Teddy Grimstone, a man who you're no stranger too

JP: ah yes...the b@stard......for the kids watching thats not because his dad had you know what with another woman, its not the Game of Thrones version of the word, he just calls himself that because he thinks he's hard. But the truth is I've beaten him once back in CWA and next week it'll be exactly the same.....just.....another.......W

The Talent beams a brilliant white smile to the camera and then scruffs Tims hair up before walking off camera as the scne fades with Allen straightening himself up again

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 09 Apr 2014, 1:23 pm

The scene opens in the backstage locker room of ‘Ice Cold’ Nicky Cassidy

Cassidy is sat on a chair facing a table with a single candle flicking; behind the candle is a picture of his former tag team partner Billy Shaw. Blasting out of his stereo is the song ‘I can't live if living is without you by Mariah Carey, As Ice Cold belts out the song, (terribly out of tune) he looks longing into the picture…Drawing huge laughs from the live crowd.

All of sudden the lights flick on and Cassidy spins round to see Christy James standing at the door, he quickly turns off the music, blows out the candle and slams the picture frame face down on the table, in an attempt to hide what he’s been doing.

Christy James sarcastically asks:

Christy: Is this a bad time Ice?

Cassidy: No, no, not at all, I was just…I was just…ummmmm…rehearsing a part in a play. Anyway what can I do for your fine self?

Christy: Well I was walking down the hall and heard what can only be described as a cat being brutally murdered and thought I’d check it out.

Cassidy: Weird!!! Anyway now that you’re here can I get your opinion on something?

Christy: Why not, I’m about to go home for the day anyway.

Cassidy: What do you make of Chaos, I just don’t know what to do, sometimes he’s cool and other times he’s kinda creepy, you know?! I just can’t quite put my finger on it, I thought we were tight but then he goes all Shaun Michaels on me, its freaking me out Christy, I’m terrified of Barbour shops, every time I walk past one I get this vision of him smashing my head through it window. I haven’t had my hair cut in weeks now and that’s not easy, looking this good takes major manscaping.

Christy rolls her eyes

Christy: Why don’t you just talk to him, Chaos isn’t the kind of guy who’s going to just open up of his own accord , why don’t you try being a friend to him, whatever he’s going through he could probably do with one.

Cassidy: But that’s the problem CJ I’ve tried I really have, but one minute he’s fine and the next he’s like something out of the omen and devils creep me out Christy, I’m serious…that whole eternal damnation thing is scary…Ice and flames don’t exactly mix well if you get what I’m saying.

Christy: Well there’s only one thing for it then Nicky!

Cassidy: And that is?

Christy: Swag it out…YOLO

Cassidy: YES…Christy! That’s what I’m talking about…of course! YOLO SWAG. Thanks CJ you’re so right, Chaos is a cool cat but if he can’t get on the same page as me then so be it! I’m not sitting around here in the dark anymore, I’m going to get my swag on, get my hair cut, get my drink on and find some pretty young chick to take out tonight.

Cassidy gets up and hugs CJ before walking out, after he leaves she goes over to the table and lifts up the picture of Billy Shaw

Christy: Where are you Billy? Your wing man needs you!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 09 Apr 2014, 1:37 pm

*The camera paves his way into the dressing room, overhearing "...on top of a ladder? Is there a dafter place to be in that situation?" - rounding the corner to see Hurst standing in front of a paused TV screen in front of a sitting Robin Reborn.

JH "Sometimes I just don't know what to do with you"

RR "Relax guv'nor, Reborn gotta do what Reborn gotta do. Its like this sweetcheeks - those fans saw 30 men in that ring scrapping out with nothing but fists and throws. I took out every man in the ring when I got air; my name was on their lips even without a win."

JH "But that's the problem, we are here to win matches Robin!"

RR "Hell, man, I know, but it's about so much more. Its about memories, legacies, moments, legends. I wanna be able to sing "My Way" at my Hall of Fame induction with images of me flying through the air playing in the background."

JH "Tonight we can get back on the road to securing a real legacy, one with memorable wins and titles. We beat Molly and Percy first, then we put down a marker for the tag titles."

RR "Man, I really wish we weren't fighting those two. They freak me out"

JH "Yes, yes Robin, they freak out everyone. There's some mothers do ave em and there's some children do mothers. I think these might be the latter"

RR "That...is one of the weirdest insults I've ever heard"

JH "Hmmm. Possibly. Alas, we focus on the ringwork tonight and let their flamboyancy be nothing more than an afterthought."

RR "Thats the plan homeslice. Peace out"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 09 Apr 2014, 9:30 pm

Scott Harris is shown backstage, he's in his locker room sat on a bench. The camera slowly zooms out and reveals his Tag Team Title belt sat facing him on the other side of the room. Harris stares at the name plaque, almost unsure.

SH: Trust... It's a funny word, really, when you think about it. It's so easy to say, so easy to just band around, so easy to use as a front. They say trust is hard to earn and easy to throw away and what more apt a setting to see that then in this business. A business where everyone is an enemy, your allies also secretly gun for you, a business where you can't really be certain of anybody.

You see, in my life, I've never really been able to trust anyone, from a young age to where I am now, I've always distanced myself from others, hidden away from the situations where I might have to invest myself into someone else. Because if my life has been anything to go by, trust always leads to you getting burned in one way or another.

But isolation can also lead to trouble, as you've also seen in my short career. I didn't even have time to take off my coat in this company and I was made a target of a morally corrupt tyranny. I demanded challenge, I wanted to be stimulated by my competition and as a result, I was castigated by The Authority, reduced into a play thing for the hierarchy to mess with, to test, to humiliate... It seems that even though I'm 'The Sharpshooter', I'm the one that has the target on my back.

Harris stands up.

But you see, I've moulded my early career in 6CW on being the man that doesn't back away, that doesn't give up. The Authority continue to put road blocks in my way, and I just smash through them. They fed me Daniels, I beat him, they fed me Marty Helms, I beat him, they put me into a team with a man that I barely knew and look now: I'm a champion. The pattern that's emerging, Authority, is that I'm like teflon, there is no fazing Scott Harris.

There's reasons behind that too, reasons why I'm the way that I am, reasons behind why I've been conditioned into this way. There's somebody in this company that knows that too... but like I said all those months ago, you'll learn about my story in time, it just appears that The Authority want to close the book early.

But the thing I could do without, in this time of The Authority apparently gunning for my every move, is my own 'partner' trying to be enigmatic.

Mike, you spoke about trust, you said that I was your problem going into our tag team bout and yet I came good, WE came good. We defied all the games, all the cheap tricks and we became champions. We showed each other that we were focused on the match, we shared a common goal to win and we achieved it. We stuck one to the corrupt pay masters and were riding on a wave. I thought maybe, just maybe I might have found an ally who I could eventually trust, another who had inadvertently found himself in The Authority cross hair.

And then, you go and do that.

You let your ego take control and you eliminated me from The Gateway to Glory match, and the thing that sits with me the worst, you didn't even care, you shrugged your shoulders and expected me to be ok with it, after everything you'd said about trust?! It's wrong, Mike... Plain wrong!

How can we be credible tag team champions, when you have the lingering capability and will to do something like that?! It might sound cliche, Mike Masters, but I'm not angry, just disappointed.

But it'd be wrong of me to dwell on that, I have a match to win on the 20th, a match against Marty Helms, the Authority puppet. We've talked the talk in the past Marty, we've walked the walk too. I was better than you the first time and I'll be better than you again. Because this time, you're not just getting Scott Harris, you're getting Scott Harris: Champion.

You might have the ammo, Helms, but you'll never be The Sharpshooter.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Wed 09 Apr 2014, 10:27 pm

'Broken Dreams' hits and the crowd descend into huge chorus of boos, as Blade turns to look up at the top of the ramp. The boos grow in volume as Daniel Reilly slowly comes strolling from the backstage area, microphone in hand, as he stares down towards the ring. He sways forward a few steps before stopping at the top of the ramp, waiting for his music to stops as the boos become more clear.

DR: Is this really what 6CW has become? Blade, take one look at yourself, I didn't think you could get any more embarrassing, and yet you somehow manage to astound me with your lack of pride. If you are really prepared to call yourself the sheriff then you're hands are going to be full when this outlaw dismantles you and shortens a career that has been full of disappoint.

Let's strip it back to the bare bones, Blade, let's take a second to stop sucking up to these people and really evaluate your career here in this business. What exactly have you done to ensure your remembered? You have done nothing of any worth to ensure you leave a legacy behind.

You have some sort of stupidity among you to be able to stand there and genuinely believe you can beat me. You see you're right, I talk a hell of a lot, but the reason people take notice is because I back my words up. But you? What evidence do you have to support those claims you make?

Blade, let me put this right out there, I am willing to bet my life on you never, ever becoming a World Champion in 6CW. You don't have the instincts about you. You don't have the power to survive when you're at your weakest, you crumble, I strive.

Despite the fact you already currently look more of an ass then that animal you have down there with you, I am going to make you look worse then you have ever looked when I show you exactly how you dismantle a human being.

When you go face to face with me, you aren't facing your average human being. You will be going toe to toe with a legend, a future hal of famer, a two time World Champion. Blade, not even in your wildest dreams can you beat me, but please, keep dreaming, I'm here to break them...partner.

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Thu 10 Apr 2014, 5:08 am

“Jones!” shouts the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack as he barrels down the hallways backstage. “Jones, you son of a bitch, where are you?”

Following behind him is Emma, who is reaching out toward him. “Nate,” she pleads, “you've got to settle down.”

“I'll settle down once that bastard is dead! I swear to God, once I get my hands around that scrawny...”

He approaches Mr. Jones' door, but stops when he sees a framed picture across the hallway. It's a large photo of Max Adamson standing in the ring holding the 6CW Championship high in the air while the referee raises his hand.

“You like that picture?” says Mr. Jones, stepping out of his office. “The turnaround was fast. Ordered the print on Monday, and it's already back. I almost didn't have time to decide what t-”

Nate takes Mr. Jones by the collar and slams him back against the door, lifting him up just slightly off the floor. “Listen here you conniving bastard! You think I'm just going to sit around and let you do something like this to me? You can't change the rules like that!”

“Laying hands on your boss? Sounds like an excellent way to end up being led out by security, Mr. Nack.” Nack drops Jones, who takes a deep breath and adjusts his tie. “Now, as much as I admire that... enthusiasm of yours, I must respectfully disagree. As the one that makes the rules, I believe I'm allowed that liberty. Besides, I don't think I'm the one you should really be angry at. I mean, I'm not the one that you lost your title to. No, that's Max Adamson.

And if you remember from his interactions with Gazzy D, you'll know he's not known as a gentleman. Not in or out of the ring. So if I were you, Nate, I would concentrate on next week's match and not worry so much about what I have planned. You know what happens when you try to juggle too many things at once. It won't be long before they all come crashing down. And by the way... how is your wedding coming along? I hope well.”

Mr. Jones gives Nate a quick wink before walking away. Nate watches him leave, slowly tightening his fist. He shouts, then turns and punches the frame, shattering the picture and knocking it to the ground.

“Nate!” shouts Emma, looking at his hand. “Nate, you're bleeding. Come on, we need to go now.”

Nate continues looking back as Emma takes his arm and drags him away.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 10 Apr 2014, 12:26 pm

"Don't fear the Reaper" plays out across the arena and the crowd go wild. The lights dim and the spotlights search the crowd, as the cameras pan around the audience looking for Hobo.

Hobo: Up here!

The camera pans around to Hobo sitting next to a large woman and her equally rotund son. He stands up and gives the little riff raffer his large tub of popcorn that Hobo was eating. The boy looks delighted, as his mother dives into it as well.

Hobo raises the mic and starts talking as he descends down the Copperbox's stairs, moving towards the ring.

H: Today is a sad day for all of us in the wrestling world. This week, a true legend has passed. In fact, not only a true legend, but a friend and a member of Trash TV.

Hobo stops for a moment and points to the titantron which plays some old Trash TV footage from 6wf of various special PPVs known as "Trashdowns". The images show TUW backstage during the good times, as well as getting involved in several Trashdown matches along the way. By the time the video promo has finished, with an image of Warrior on the screen, Hobo has rolled into the ring and is watching the closing moments of the video as well.

Hobo: I have lost someone who not only was my friend but who was my inspiration.
Hobo begins to choke up and is visibly upset.

HE: Look at the idiot with his crocodile tears.
HA: What would you know? Hobo was a friend. He gave him a role in trash TV when the warrior had been turned away by WWE. They had something in common - passion. Which is more than can be said about you.
HE: The warrior talked gibberish, as does Hobo. That we can agree on.

Hobo: I didnt know what to say when I came out here today. I should be talking about Altair and our match this week but my thoughts are with warrior at the moment. I wanted to come out here and remind everyone about my win this last weekend. I wanted to remind people of the threat I still am. I wanted to warn Altair of the legend that is Hobo. But the words would be hollow this week. In fact all I can offer is this tribute.....

Hobo hands his mic to the cameraman in the ring with him. He pulls out a warrior face paint mask and puts it on before grabbing the mic again.
Hobo: No 6CW talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them bleed deeper, than something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever.
"You, you, you, you, you, you are the legend makers of the 6CW. You are the ones that will immortalise Hobo..
"In the back I see many potential legends, some of them with Hobo spirit. And you will do the same for them. Except for Grimestone and Altair. They suck. You will decide if they live with the passion and intensity. So much so that you will tell your stories and you will make them legends as well. I am the Hobo. You are the riff raff revolution. And the spirit of Hobo and my dearest friend the Ultimate Warrior will run forever."

Hobo snorts into the microphone before getting down on one knee and looking up to the heavens. He mouths the words "rest in peace, Jim" before removing the warrior mask and wiping a tear away. The crowd cheer wildly before Hobo climbs through the ropes to exit. However he stops on the apron and soaks in the crowd a little before turning back and shaking the ropes vigorously with both hands with a huge smile on his face.

HA: What a class act, Hobo is and the fans are loving him for it.

HE: Class? More like crass. Cheap pop from Hobo there.

HA: Its not and you know it.

Hobo jumps down from the apron and is about to make his trademark walk to the back before stopping again.

The Warriors music starts to play out as Hobo looks around at the crowd and takes off his top. Underneath he has Warrioresque tassels around his arms. Hobo smiles at the fans before running around the ring at full speed and running up the ramp to the back, not stopping for anyone.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 10 Apr 2014, 1:23 pm

The cameras catch up with Hobo backstage and he is still running through the corridors at full speed. He rounds a corner and careers straight into Enforcer. Enforcer looks annoyed and pushes him away.

E: What the hell do y...

Enforcer realises who it is and stops and stares at Hobo. The crowd in the arena are cheering wildly as the two former Trash TV members come face to face for the first time.

Enforcer stands silently looking Hobo and his costumer up and down before smiling sadly. He looks to the sky and growls quietly...

E: Waaarrrriiiaaahhhh!!

Enforcer and Hobo nod to each other in respect and Hobo leaves, running at full speed again.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 10 Apr 2014, 3:37 pm

Enforcer walks away shaking his head a smile across his face as he remembers halcyon days of the past. As he turns the corner he is faced with Alexander Altair

Altair looks the EWF champ up and down with disdain. Big E stands firm unimpressed by the newcomer. Neither man flinch, their eyes focused on one another. Altair remains staring at Enforcer as he speaks

AA: I understand you have a history with that man?

Enforcer remains unmoved

Altair continues sarcastically
AA: Care to pass on any words of wisdom champ, to an up and coming star hungry for success?

A smile comes across Altair's face as Enforcer sneers
AA: Have it your way big man. There's more than one way to skin a cat!

Enforcer narrows his eyes and clenches a fist. Altair see's the change and raises his hands
AA: We've got no problems champ

Altair steps around Enforcer and Big E turns his head keeping an eye on his adversary as Altair walks away down the corridor

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 10 Apr 2014, 6:07 pm

Mike Masters walks into the arena wearing a new t-shirt which reads "Mike Masters is good for business". Immediately, a camera crew rushes over to Masters as Christy James appears from the back.

CJ: Mike, can I get a few questions answered?

MM: Sure thing babe, I'm in a suprisingly good mood. Oh maybe it's because of this, BAM! *Masters reveals his tag team championship belt under his t-shirt*. That's right, been a long time coming, Masters has finally won championship gold. Isn't this a thing of beauty Chrissy? I mean, not as beautiful as you but its still up there.

CJ: Yes, let me start by saying congratulations. You and Harris defeated the Authority and rose above those that doubted you.

MM: Listen Chrissy was their really any doubt? I mean all teams have their little squabbles. But when its all said and done and were in that ring, all our issues are thrown away and we showcase are skills to the world. The skills that propelled us all the way to the final and those same skills that won at Day of Reckoning to become the new 6CW Tag Team Champions. Our styles work together, combine that with the fact we have hatred for the Authority, there was little to no doubt that we were going to win...and we did. We had each others back, we trusted...one another.

CJ: Speaking of trust, did you manage to catch what your tag partner, Scott Harris said about you in regards to trust?

MM: Nah babe I was too busy doing my thing, crushing girls hearts, partying till the break off dawn. How about you feel me in darling?

CJ: He basically called you a hypocrite and is now questioning whether he can trust you. Before Day of Reckoning, you openly stated you didn't no whether you can trust Scott Harris, however in the Gateway to Glory match, you betrayed his trust and dumped him out of the match. Thoughts?

MM: *Takes a long pause*...Ha, you know thats funny Christy. First of all, lets start before Day of Reckoning. Scott, I had every right to question your trust. Your head just wasn't in the game, you were avoiding my texts and you just distanced yourself away from me, so I ask you what hell was I supposed to think. Before Day of Reckoning, my career took a turn for the worse, the Authority came this close to ruining me, you see you're not the only one that the Authority wants out of this company. But hey lets not get into that because we won, we won the tag team champions. Scott, we made history here in 6CW! As a team, I feel were unstoppable. We worked well together, we showed the well what were all about. But you see, here's the difference. Mike Masters working as a team is a completely different man to someone thats fighting for himself. The tag match, that was about us. However Gateway to Glory...that was all about me.

MM: Gateway to Glory, gateway to glory! Christy, did you see that match, you know what eveyones talking about, me! My performance. I was in that match for over an hour, thats right baby, the 60 minute man! Oh and not only was that a highlight, another was the fact that I had the most eliminations in the match. You can almost say I was the MVP of the match. But hey, in the end I fell short. Stuff happens, I didn't win but thats not gonna keep me down. But thats the thing, only won man could have won that match. Scott, this may sound selfish but I eliminated you because I had too. Its was nothing personal, it shouldn't affect our tag team in any way and it most certainly shouldn't affect our trust with one another. We are the tag team champions, the best tag team 6CW has to offer...that you can trust.

CJ: Well next sunday, you face off against Jonathan Daniels....*Masters cuts her off*

MM: And I will win, Daniels has nothing on me. He calls himself perfect? What is he looking at a picture of Mike Masters when he says that? I am perfect Daniels, I will show that. I am the show off, you will find that out up and close on Aftermatch and once again prove why I am that damn good.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 11 Apr 2014, 1:17 pm

MK Ultra blasts out of the speakers and Alexander Altair bursts through the curtain, he is dressed in his wrestling gear with a black and red 6CW hoodie. Altair strides towards the ring ignoring the crowds boos, rolling into the ring he picks up the mic and lowers his hood

The crowd are shouting but Altair continues regardless
AA: Shut up and listen I have not come here for your benefit!!

HA: Raw emotion shown by Altair tonight. I have heard backstage rumours that he destroyed his dressing room after his loss at the PPV, maybe he's not as calm and considered as he wants us to believe

HE: He's not used to losing Harold. Plain and simple he gets his own way and has always done things how he likes

HA: Well he's out of his comfort zone now. 6CW will take you on a rollercoaster of emotion. I have seen even the hardened souls taken to the brinks of desperation

A you suck chant goes around the arena and Altair shakes his head
AA: You think you're clever, that you're getting under my skin. Never poke a wounded animal, remember that!!

Altair walks back and forth considering his next words

AA: I came to this company to test myself, to give a new challenge to a life that had become monotonous. I had achieved everything I could and I wanted more!!

HA: Are we getting a heart to heart. I thought it was made of stone

AA: In life it is not how you react to winning that matters, it is the losing that makes a man, that is where you see the true potential. Phillips, on Sunday you got the upper hand but trust me when I say this, it is not over between us, it is far from being finished. I am better than you, I am better than each and every one of the cretins backstage

Altair smiles

AA: I see exactly what I need to do now. You had to be at your best to beat me but my best is something you are yet to see. These idiots cheer you because of your promises, because of your witty banter. You are nothing but a show pony with only one trick and sooner rather than later you will get your come uppance. This I promise you Phillips, you have my word. I will have my victory

Altair takes a breath and the booing grows louder

HA: We've heard this before from Altair, he was impressive at Day of Reckoning but Phillips was the better man, he needs to suck it up and concentrate on his next opponent. At Aftermath he is facing a former World Champion, that is where his focus should be

Altair lifts the mic again

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 11 Apr 2014, 6:39 pm

The camera is outside a Locker Room with "Max Adamson" labelled on the door, inside the microphone can pick up somebody singing.

"You've paid your dues... Time after time... You've done your sentence... But committed no crime. And bad mistakes, you've made a few... You've had your share of sand kicked in your face, but you've come through..."

(The door is pushed open to reveal Max Adamson sat relaxing in a comfortable chair, his newly won 6CW World Championship draped over his shoulder, and across the room is a Karaoke machine, with GazzyD looking downtrodden and singing into the microphone)

Gazzy: "You are the Champion, my friend... And you'll keep on fighting til the end... You are the Champion, you are the Champion, no time for losers, cos you are the Champion, of the World..."

Max: See, that wasn't so tough now was it.

(Harold: How embarrassing for Gazzy)

Max: Now, before you continue, get me a beer.

(GazzyD walks off as Timothy Allen enters the Locker Room, Gazzy and Tim share a nod as Tim and a cameraman walk into the room)

Max: Tim, just in time. I haven't forgotten my loyal associates since becoming 6CW Heavyweight Champion of the WORRRRRRRRRLD! You interviewed me before I was Champion, you can exclusively interview me while I'm Champion.

TA: Thank you Max, it means a lot-

Max: By which I'm obviously lying. Get out.

TA: What?

???: You heard him, get out. This is my gig now.

(Timothy Allen is shocked as Jeff Thaddeus enters the room, wearing a dark blue velour suit and with his own cameraman. Thaddeus has his normally curly hair in a ponytail and he and his cameraman barge past Timothy Allen)

Max: Jeff! Thanks for shaving like I requested.

JT: For you Max, anything.

(Jeff Thaddeus turns to Timothy Allen)

JT: As Max Adamson's newly hired personal interviewer, you are no longer permitted to interview the Champ. If you want to get the scoop, talk to Thaddeus. If you want to get footage of the Champ, talk to Thaddeus. If you are walking and the Champ is walking towards you, you are not even permitted to say hello unless you talk to-

Max: I think he gets it Jeff. Lets get this interview going.

(Timothy Allen leaves and bumps into GazzyD, who is hiding around the corner with a can of lager that he is vigorously shaking up. Allen smiles as Gazzy throws the can and catches it a few times, before shaking it some more and returning to Adamson's Locker Room)

GazzyD: Your beer, Champ.

(Adamson takes the can and places it on the table next to him)

Max: Thanks Gareth. Take five. That's a nice suit Jeff, where did you get it? Tesco? Asda?

JT: Oxfam. Can you believe someone just left this whole suit outside a closed charity shop at 4am?!

Max: Did it not occur to you they may have been donating it?

(Jeff Thaddeus pays no attention as Adamson shakes his head)

Max: So... The interview?

JT: Right. Erm... Max Adamson, 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. Has a nice ring to it don't you think? What was your thought process in swapping numbers with GazzyD and your approach to the match when it was announced it would be for the World Title?

Max: I told everyone GazzyD would have no choice but to assist me in winning that match. Gazzy managed to earn the number 30 spot, but he decided it would be a better strategical approach if we were to swap numbers and have me enter the match last. Gazzy played his role well in the match so credit where it's due, but I sit before you as the rightful 6CW Champion. As for the Gateway to Glory match itself, I was already planning on winning. The fact I won this title in the process made it sweeter, but instead of going into Night of Glory waiting to become Champion, the only difference is I'm going into Night of Glory ALREADY your Champion.

JT: What about the Aftermath main event. 6CW Champion Max Adamson against the man who many people feel was screwed out of the title by having to defend it in the Gateway to Glory match, Nate Nack.

Max: Seems old "mighty mighty" wasn't so mighty after all.

(Max laughs at his own joke)

Max: But to be fair Nate Nack had a hell of a showing in that Gateway to Glory match. He lasted over an hour before being eliminated in the final four. He almost made history and he almost overcame the odds. But we can't go through our lives being "nearly men". Max Adamson is now a TWO TIME 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, and that is not something to be taken lightly. That is not an achievement that comes from being a nearly man. That is an achievement that comes from being THE man. But the reaction to Max Adamson becoming 6CW World Heavyweight Champion was not that befitting of a Champion. The reaction was that I somehow don't deserve this Championship. As if Max Adamson didn't outlast TWENTY-NINE other 6CW and EWF wrestlers to win the match. Just because I used my head and came up with a tactical masterplan to ensure I won the match, it's as if I don't deserve this?

(Adamson looks disgusted as he continues)

Max: There is no question that I deserve this. I overcame one of the fiercest men in one of the most brutal rivalries in 6CW history, and followed it up by outlasting twenty nine other men in a vicious over the top battle royal to earn the right to call myself the World Champion. But because the previous guy wasn't pinned I'm seen as "not worthy". Two words Jeff, nonsense. And I'll prove it this week.

JT: What do you make of the Max Adamson v Nate Nack match then?

Max: What do I make of it? Who do you think suggested it?! I'm the 6CW World Champion. I have the power to make matches, and I want this. I need it, to prove to the world that I am the worthy Champion I know I am. I need to beat Nack and then I can shut the world up.

JT: So why isn't the title on the line?

(Adamson stares a hole into Thaddeus)

Max: What are you, high? Nate Nack just lost the title. You know the rules. That means Nate Nack is equal with everyone else. He doesn't deserve to walk into a title match, if he beats me that's another issue, but Max Adamson is above the rest of this company as it's Champion and everyone else will fall in line. Any more questions?

JT: No that's about it. I'm gasping for a drink.

Max: Here, have this beer, I'll get Gazzy to get me another one...

(Adamson hands Thaddeus the beer Gazzy shook up, Thaddeus opens it and it sprays him all over his suit jacket and face. Gazzy from the back of the room bursts out laughing before silencing himself. Adamson glares at Gazzy)

Max: On second thoughts I'll get my own...

(Adamson leaves the room as Gazzy laughs, Jeff Thaddeus sits in shock as beer drips from his face)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 13 Apr 2014, 1:15 pm

As the screen goes off and Plague's face vanishes, Joshua stares at it blankly for a few moments. He starts to breath heavily and his hair wafts out with every large outgoing of air. He slowly lifts his the shard of glass into the sky, so that everyone can see it glistening in the lights. Joshua then brings it gradually down to his face. He takes the sharp end and rips it down his cheek. As Joshua continues to stare at the blank screen, small drips of blood drop down to the canvas. He holds his hand to his face and smudges it against his cheek. Very deliberately he climbs down from the turnbuckle and retrieves the microphone, still staring up at the screen. Moving towards the ropes, he lifts his hand palm out so that the blood is facing where Plague was talking moments before. Steadily, Joshua brings the microphone to his lips and starts to speak:

This blood..........the blood you see before you..........will never..........ever..........flow around your body..........This makes you no brother..........but a sheep to be slaughtered..........

He brings his arm down across his face and smears the blood up it, before starting to talk deliberately again:

Destruction of one..........so alike..........defeats a purpose..........The purpose of proving that what is said..........and what is done..........is completely invalid..........This brotherhood..........this binding of family..........is it because you yearn..........pray for..........something much bigger..........than what you could ever provide? ..........Is a greater whole..........so much uglier..........than your insignificant..........singular? ..........Is the machine..........that you are obsessed with..........steamrolling towards you..........devastating..........and unstoppable..........and you realise finally..........that your body will be crushed..........without others to withstand..........the supposed power? ..........

He brushes the hair from his head and dabs his cheek with his arm again:

Let me promise you..........as a small gesture..........one thing..........When the machine breaks your mind..........as well as your body..........I will be there..........But only at the end..........I will carry this body..........this fallen misguided fool..........and use you as I will use you..........in this very ring..........Use you for my own purpose..........I will carry you..........wounded..........bleeding..........and reacquaint you with a simple message..........a message I will say to you today..........and one you need to remember..........

He bows his head and hides the microphone from within his long black locks of air:

I do not want to destroy you..........my life has been  all about slow..........deliberate..........torture..........This will continue..........when I place your body..........back on the slab..........I will strive..........to keep you alive..........screaming..........begging..........pleading..........and then..........at the moment of your worlds end..........I will have the power..........and the evil streak..........to pull you from the abyss..........and back into pain..........For that light..........that you have deemed..........to have seen..........can come in many shades..........Pure white..........like the misguided sheep..........that surround this place..........Or the bleakest black..........calling you from the brink..........It is not darkness you will feel..........but the shadow of my form..........Hovering over you..........with a smaller shadow on my arm..........We are beyond devils..........This will be beyond hell..........and the rotation of obliteration will go on and on..........and on..........and on..........

He looks back up at the screen, still bleeding and addresses where Plague was:

No..........I do not want to destroy you..........for in my mind..........destruction is the final punctuation..........of a story that should never end..........The saga continues..........for the benefit..........of only the demon..........and his puppet..........

Joshua backs away from the ropes and lifts one arm in the air:

There will be no brotherhood..........because the name of Plague..........will die out..........Destroyed..........by his own hand..........in response to the prevention..........of intolerable pain..........

He bows his head once more and again breathes heavily. He slowly lifts his head back up to the curtain and lifts the microphone to his lips:

Now..........as I stand alone..........do we have anymore revelations?..........Anymore bodies to knife towards the edge..........before a noose round their neck..........brings them back from a jump to salvation? ..........What entities require my presence? ..........What sheep bleat for a chance to signify..........an importance lost on me? ..........What say you? ..........What..........say..........you?..........

He stares up the aisle as the crowd wait patiently.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 14 Apr 2014, 12:35 pm

(We head to a video package with a distorted voice)

???: How can we be feeling like this

(Manic laughter)

???: We... we.... we... Us... Us... Us... Me.... me... me...

(Manic laughter)

???: Cassidy. You have chang... we have change... We don't need you. We Never needed you.... we.... I..... Need you. You have made us better... worse.... BETTER!

(One solitary candle is lit revealing the mask of Chaos, he is lying on the floor contorted as if in agony. He writhes as he talks)

C: How can this be happening? Our control... your control.... our control together.... this has always been about you. Not us. Never me. Never the greatest always for the greater good.... but it was True... A false prophet, a false notion, a false prophecy.... what was, is and always will be Tr... Can you not see it? Can you not hear it? The winds of change in motion... We can work through this... You have no say any more... And who are you...

I used to say we and us. Now I say Me now I say I

Get out... You.... GET OUT

(Chaos' body freezes and his eyes have a menace in them we've never seen before)

I

SAID

OUT!

(The candle flutters in the breeze before going out completely, the scene is earily quiet without Chaos' laughter filling the void)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 19 Apr 2014, 4:39 am

Our scene opens in the lavish London apartment of the Viper Liam Wood, we join the man in question sat on a large sofa with his hands in his head, he has his phone on speaker as we join him mid conversation with someone from a local hospital.

???: I'm sorry but there's not much information I can give to you at this point sir, as I said before visiting hours are between 8am and 8pm...

LW: Please just tell me he's going to be ok, can I speak to him please!?

???: I'm sorry but he's asleep at the moment, you can visit Michael tomorrow but at this point in time I'm going to have to ask you to stop calling, I understand you're worried about your friend Mr Wood but there isn't anything I can do for you at this point.

Wood hangs up and quickly rings a different number, after a few moments a familiar voice is heard

Emmy: Liam why are you ringing at this time!? It's three in the morning

Wood pauses for a moment almost unsure of what to say

Emmy: Liam can you speak, this is getting creepy...

Wood: I'm sorry...I just needed someone to talk to...I have no idea what I'm doing...

Emmy snaps back

Emmy: So finally you want to talk!? This is beyond a joke, for the past few months I've watched you push me away but now you've realised that you've pushed me too far you finally want to talk...well I'm sorry but it's too late...

Wood: ...What do you mean?

Emmy: I mean...I don't know what I mean Liam but I'm not here to sort out your problems when you decide to let me in, for the past month you've done nothing but push everyone away and you can't just expect us to come running the moment you're upset...it doesn't work like that...I'm going to bed, if you want to actually talk in a few days then maybe we can talk about it then...just leave me along for now.

Wood: Ok.

The phone line goes dead as Wood stares in to space, he looks over at the shelf as the camera notices the pictures all face down, Wood sits back and stares at the digital clock that slowly ticks away the minutes and the hours as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down