The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018 - Discussion and Feedback

5 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018 - Discussion and Feedback Empty 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018 - Discussion and Feedback

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 9:49 pm

Let us know what you think of the show in here guys

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018 - Discussion and Feedback Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018 - Discussion and Feedback

Post by Marky Wed 26 Sep 2018, 8:05 am

Epic show throughout, really liking the change in Mike Hill and the likelihood of him v JJ Johnson coming up. Especially cool nod to have a match like that between two 6WF stalwarts in a PPV taken from 6WF.

Great stuff having Engel win a title, first time I believe, and long overdue. Liking O'Callaghan going face on Grace, suits him much better to be a cocky babyface in that Conor McGregor mould.

Really hoping we get The TA v McManus and Fanatic, and if Engel v Uryu isn't happening, I'm now wondering if we're gonna get a Born In Fire rematch between Max and Uryu at the new Born In Fire Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018 - Discussion and Feedback Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018 - Discussion and Feedback

Post by TwisT Wed 26 Sep 2018, 9:33 am

Really enjoyable show, loved the swerve at the end especially after match 1. I thought OC was getting buried! Real nice to see Engel get that title as his promos in 6cw deserved it. Will have to come up with a new gimmick!

I'm also looking forward to the JJ return next week. Adds some razamataz to the show and I know there will be people hating to share the limelight.

I wouldn't bet against a Uryu v Max BiF match! That and the strong possibility of Hill v JJ makes it like a 6WF take over which is no bad thing as I like the history it brings to it. I'm also a big Max fan so a match would be a good thing.

All in all great stuff and big thanks to JJ. Must be tough going what with fatherhood as well so appreciate how good and on time the shows have been.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 26 Sep 2018, 10:28 am

I’ll be winging out individual PMs to everyone today to discuss your characters and going forward. Cheers guys and thanks for the kind words, Twist.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 26 Sep 2018, 11:21 am

Twist first of all apologies for a lack of promo action this week. Works very busy at the minute and I am gutted we were not able to B&F. I assure you I will be making up for that in due course.

Onto the show. What a show...but I think that can be said for every show in the past 3 or 4 months. I enjoyed the twists and turns. Segments are narratively sound and the match writing style is not too heavy. Keep up the good work all of you.

JJ will you be sending those PM's today? I will get back to you before the weekend as it's a big one for me, going progress wembley.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Wed 26 Sep 2018, 1:29 pm

Thank you JJJ for your work on the show, looks awesome. I will give it a proper read through tomorrow.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down