The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Results September 11th

Go down

6CW Aftermath Results September 11th Empty 6CW Aftermath Results September 11th

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 18:46

*The music is playing and we wheel around the rabid crowd as 6CW Aftermath comes on the air

HA: Welcome everybody to another wild edition of 6CW Aftermath!

HE: We’re two weeks removed from Beachfront Brawl, and how the landscape has changed!

HA: New world champion, new International champion, new UK champion...it was a breathless night in Sydney!

HE: Australia played host to a historic night in 6CW history, but we never slow down

*The cheers turns to boos as Engel is shown on the screen.

EH: Hehehe! Welcome to the show, ladies and lords! Stay safe in your seats, it is the only place you are free of me. No one is safe in 6CW, you see! I am scaring everyone, no one wants to be beside me. Champions are clinging to titles like babies.

*He runs his hands through his hair then pulls at it

EH: No friends, not in wrestling. Keith Leone didn’t want to be friends. What happened to him? Bam? No, no!

*He wrings his hands

EH: HE was never a FRIEND! I’ve only had one friend in here, a long time ago. But now he’s reborn. My real friend. My best friend. He’s back, and he’s going to help me tonight. You’ll soon see. Hehehe! YOU’LL SEE!

“What the **** are you talking about?!”

*Engel’s head snaps to the side. The camera pulls out to see Marty Helms looking at him.

MH: No-one is listening to you, you transgender animal r***ist.

*Engel just giggles and rubs his hands through his hair

MH: P*ss off. Your time is over, like it has been for years now.

EH: See you soon, Helms. We’ll BOTH see you soon! HEHEHE!

*Engel walks away and Helms rolls his eyes

MH: Let’s hope he dies before we get to that.

*Helms recovers his composure.

MH: He’s just another example of the pathetic examples of “competition” I have had to be faced with since joining this company. At least he is just the bottom rung of this evening’s match, the fluffer to keep the numbers up, something for the public to ponder.

*He pauses a few seconds

MH: But now I am on the hunt again. How many titles do I need to win to drag some competition into this company? When I win this evening, I can conquer the little bubble of disappointment at the top of the pile that Walker has let belittle the World Title since 6CW was brought back.

It’s putrid. Some washed up actor, an Irish cuck and Kurrgan have been playing tug of war over the title Walker wants as the most prestigious in the wrestling world. And you wonder why I have to be so aggressive in this place? Letting that bile lead the company is running my name through the muck too, and I won’t have it. Tonight, I can start to change it.

*Helms walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Results September 11th Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Results September 11th

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 18:48

*A limo pulls up outside the arena. The front has little 4 different small flags flying on it, the same at the back. We can see the American, Union Jack, French, German, Palestine, Spanish, Russian and Chinese flags. As it stops, out steps Charles Kramer, boos heard from the arena

CK: Mr Grace, wait there. Security will meet us here.

*Two suited men in sunglasses meet Kramer, who then ushers Grace out. As he steps out, Kramer beams at the International Title on his client’s shoulder

CK: All around the globe, jetsetting, the real international man of mystery.

AG: The globe? Around? Goodness, are you one of the sheep too? I’ve travelled across the planet, sticking to the usual route that sees me just visit one end and then go back in the same direction. Not suspicious at all, Charles?

CK: I, well…

AG: Insightful, as ever. Come along, we have duties to get to. Being recognised internationally as the best wrestler here, that’s a big responsibility. If you thought we had to show certain behaviours before, Charles, it will look like nothing compared to being a representative as an International Champion, make that last title look rather meek.

*He walks away, leaving his bags by the car. Kramer looks at Grace, looks at the bags, sees the security walking away and slowly picks up what has been left behind.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Results September 11th Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Results September 11th

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 18:55

Match 1
Jackson Jackson vs James McManus

HA: Up first here on Aftermath, we've got singles action for you!

HE: It sees one of the finest competitors in the tag team division squaring off against James McManus in singles competition.

HA: This represents a real opportunity for Jackson Jackson to prove himself as a solo competitor alongside the clearly gifted tag team operator he has become alongside his fellow champion Frank Horrigan.

HE: Of course, McManus is a man who is more than capable in the tag team environment too.

The opening bars of 'Sad But True' play. The hooded figure of James McManus appears on stage. He carefully throws his hood back and walks past the mixed crowd. He rolls into the ring and points to the heavens before backing off into the corner and stepping through the ropes.

HA: McManus came up short in his quest to capture one of the UK or International Championships at Beachfront Brawl in that incredible contest that lit up the crowd in Sydney.

"Machine Gun" roars out through the speakers and there is a mixed reception for the arrival of the TA. Frank Horrigan stalks out ominously and he is followed by the competitor in the match, Jackson Jackson. They hold their arms aloft to unveil their tag team championships, Jackson marches down in front of his behemoth of a colleague, sliding in under the bottom rope.

HE: Jackson not coming alone tonight, but he'll be hopeful that his ability means that Horrigan won't be needed to get the job done.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Jackson and McManus lock-up. Jackson forces him backwards slightly and then quickly fires off a couple of stiff European Uppercuts into the chin. James McManus falls back to the corner, but he then ducks underneath a punch and pushes Jackson into the turnbuckles.
McManus then pummels the abdomen of Jackson with a flurry of sharp jabs to the body. He then snapmares Jackson down to the canvas before running out of the corner and connecting with a neck snap on Jackson. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

McManus then hits some hard stomps to the head of Jackson, trying to wear down Jackson as early as possible, before running across the ring, and on his return hitting a jumping knee drop across the head of Jackson. Jackson quickly begins to pull himself up to his feet, but McManus quickly then starts hitting some hard chops to the chest of Jackson, before again hitting some hard punches to the head of Jackson, then pushing him into the ropes.

McManus then whips Jackson across the ring, and on Jackson’s return, McManus hits him with a snap powerslam. Jackson rolls to his feet, throwing a groggy clothesline which McManus easily ducks and then backslides Jackson into a pinfall predicament.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Jackson powers the shoulder up. McManus goes straight back onto the offensive with a series of hard knee drops down into the face. McManus then steps back, allowing the TA man to rise before kicking him in the gut, McManus then slams Jackson down by the head. The tag champion stirs, McManus runs in and nails a knee trembler to the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

HA: McManus asserting his dominance early on in this contest.

HE: For a renowned in-ring technician, McManus is actually turning this into somewhat of a brawl.

Jackson drives the shoulder up off the mat. McManus lifts him to his feet, hitting a series of right hands, before slinging him over his shoulders. He goes for a conventional powerslam on this occassion but the tag champ drops down the back. He then rolls McManus up into a pin.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Jackson drags McManus up to his feet and looks to begin exerting his dominance on the contest, hitting a couple of shoot kicks to the abdomen. He follows this up with a series of European Uppercuts that back McManus into the ropes. Jackson switches up hitting a few more kicking combinations before throwing McManus across the ring.

Jackson bounces off the ropes and on the rebound, he meets McManus with a vicious-looking discus elbow smash. McManus sits up and Jackson runs the ropes...

HA: Brutal kick!

HE: A real momentum changed here for Jackson.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

McManus kicks out. Jackson allows him to rise before crashing a knee up into the abdomen. McManus lurches forward and Jackson throws him down with a suplex. He keeps the hold applied, dragging McManus to his feet and nailing a 2nd suplex. McManus is brought up and Jackson delivers a third suplex, bridging over into a pin.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Jackson allows McManus to roll up to his feet, He throws him out across the ring and on the rebound, McManus is met with an inverted atomic drop. The tag champion follows this up with a double underhook tiger suplex. McManus rolls up and walks straight into a dropkick. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

McManus powers the shoulder up in time. Jackson allows him to rise he goes for the superkick and McManus shields his face, Jackson goes for a kick to the knee instead but James McManus checks it and then takes Jackson down with an STO. He rolls to his feet and McManus nails a DDT. He covers.

HE: That's the technical wizardry of McManus I was talking about earlier.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

McManus hauls up Jackson Jackson, he then Irish whips him into the corner. McManus runs to the opposite corner, bouncing off the ropes before sprinting in and nailing a stinger splash. Faith stumbles forward, Jackson hits a bridging Gutwrench suplex.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

James McManus gets to his feet, and immediately goes up to the top rope. He waits for Jackson to rise, before diving off and connecting with a high-angled crossbody block. The Tag Champ rolls up, and McManus hits a scoop slam. Jackson rolls to his feet, McManus boots him in the stomach and hits a short powerbomb.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

McManus lifts up Jackson, he sets up for the River Wensum Plunge but Jackson escapes down the back and hits a dropkick into the back of McManus. He falls into the ropes and Jackson rolls him up. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

The pair rise to their feet simultaneously, Jackson goes for a superkick, McManus shields himself only for Jackson to hit a superkick to the knee. Jackson quickly leaps up into the air and plants McManus face-first into the canvas with a curb stomp. Cover.
Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

HA: Jackson taking control once again.

Jackson allows McManus to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and connects with an inverted atomic drop on the rebound. He then bounces off the ropes...

HE: WOW!

HA: Huge elbow smash from Jackson!

Ref: 1.........................2......................Kick out!

McManus manages to get the shoulder up. Jackson quickly goes to the top rope...

HA: JACKSAULT!

HE: KNEES UP!

HA: Fantastic awareness from James McManus.

Jackson writhes in pain, McManus gets to his feet, he quickly picks up Jackson from the mat and places him onto his shoulders...

HA: TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

Ref: 1............................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And just like that, it's all over!

HE: James McManus gets the victory here tonight, bringing it back from the brink to take the win.

HA: A nice confidence-boost for McManus after that loss at Beachfront Br...

HE: HORRIGAN!

HA: Jackson's tag partner clearly not impressed!

Horrigan clatters into McManus from behind with a huge elbow to the back of the head. He drags up McManus and pushes him back into the corner, he then drives a series of shoulders up into the abdomen of McManus.

James McManus counters by applying a front facelock on Horrigan, He then crashes a series of knees up into the face, forcing the tag champion backwards. Horrigan manages to free himself but McManus uses this to his advantage, cracking some punches into the head.

HA: McManus fighting back valiantly here.

HE: But now here comes Jackson!

Jackson storms in, taking McManus down with a double axe handle to the back of the head. He helps up Horrigan and the duo begin driving stomps down into the head and body of McManus.

HE: That's why they're the tag champions, that attack from Jackson was timed perfectly and now McManus is being decimated by the TA.
Jackson and Horrigan continue their brutal attack as McManus rolls to the corner, with the duo taking it in turns to drive knees into the face. Jackson steps back as Horrigan lifts up McManus and props him onto his shoulders.

HA: We all know what comes next...

HE: SHIRANUI POWERBOMB!

Jackson and Horrigan stand over a motionless McManus for a few moments before leaving the ring, grabbing their tag titles and walking up the ramp smirking as the ref checks on McManus.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 18:56

*Uryu is backstage, watching the end of that match. In limps his partner from Beachfront Brawl, Lion. He’s not dressed for action, but has his mask on, as ever.

L: Still watching him, huh?

*Uryu turns sharply to see Lion

UI: I didn’t think you’d be here tonight. Thought you were staying home to rest.

L: I’m a wrestler, Uryu. I want to be at the show; I didn’t choose not to be on the card

UI: Lion, you can’t think you should be wrestling tonight?! The punishment you took in that match, I--

*He bows his head

L: Yes, your focus was with Adamson again. Don’t let your anger betray you tonight. Are you aware of the threats in this match? A confident Wood? That brute Helms? A desperate GazzyD? The hyenas just shorn of their titles? And Engel, a man who is looking less and less stable as this return continues - are you sure you know the danger he could pose you?

*Uryu looks irritated

UI: I’m aware of my opponents, Lion

L: Aware or prepared? Do you know their moods? Their form? Their weakest moments and their best?

UI: I’m an experienced wrestler, Lion. I’ve not just walked into this industry like you, I have been here years.

L: I have achieved more than you know, and I know what you might be walking into. Beware the clown, Uryu. I have seen him like this before - violent outbursts follow

UI: Yeah? Well maybe I;m the danger man in this fight, Lion! Maybe I will decide who walks out of this arena and who is carried out. Maybe I will break more than just the spirit of this worrisome clown.

*He steps towards Lion

UI: Maybe I’m better than all of you think

*He storms away now and the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 18:57

*GazzyD is backstage with Tim Allen

TA: I’m here with GazzyD, who can tonight win a shot at any title he would like.

*He turns to Gazzy

TA: You had a big shot at two titles at Beachfront Brawl but found Anthony Grace and Liam Wood too good for you on that night. That man Liam Wood will again be standing in front of you this evening, standing in the way of progress. Is that a concern for you?

GD: Concern? I want Wood in my sightlines. I want Wood to be there as I win this shot tonight. And do you know who I’m going for once I win? You can bet your damn a*** that it’s Liam Wood.

TA: Not the world title?

GD: I’ve won the world title and I will get there again, Tim. But right now, right now, I owe Liam Wood the beating of a lifetime. The man tried to ruin my life, tried to bury me and beat me down when I was at my most desperate. He wanted to leave me with nothing.

And now I am going to get my revenge. Just watch

*Gazzy storms away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 18:58

*Backstage, The TA and Max Adamson are together. They are ready for the cameras.

MA: Listen here, 6CW. James McManus is no match for the TA. He has done this before, tried to stand up to us. And he can’t. Uryu tried to stand in front and attack us, look at what happened.

JJ: We are the best talent in this company

FH: We are unstoppable

MA: And this team is not going to be held up for one second by some no mark like James McManus. He wanted to get back on two feet at the end, he should stay down and show respect to the greatness around him.

JJ: TA out!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 18:59

*In the corridors of the arena, Tim Allen is seen standing outside a changing room door. The label reads “Perfect Jack and Clarke James”

TA: Jack, James, you cannot stay in their forever. This is an arranged interview, at the behest of our manager, Alex Walker.

“NO!”

TA: I have been sent here to discuss your performance and the results at Beachfront Brawl.

“WE DON’T WANT TO TALK!”

*Allen turns to the cameraman

TA: I think we’re gonna have to get the key. Go get the key, David

“NO, DON’T GET THE KEY, DAVID!”

*Allen shakes his head and the scene cuts away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:06

Match 2
Cameron Faith vs Xavier Ross

HA: More singles action for you here on Aftermath.

HE: This involves a clash between two contrasting competitors, one a veteran of this company and the other making his in-ring debut this evening.

HA: But already, there is some huge animosity in between them as a result of Xavier Ross' 6CW debut at Beachfront Brawl.

HE: He made a beeline for Cameron Faith right from the off and made one hell of a statement with his vicious beatdown of a man who has been on the cusp of world title gold in the not too distant past.

HA: Faith gets an immediate shot at revenge here tonight!

"I fought the law" then rips through to a loud pop from the crowd, Cameron Faith strides out onto the stage with purpose. He marches down the ramp, tagging a few fans hands before sliding in under the bottom rope. Faith leaps to his feet and jumps up and down on the spot, waiting impatiently.

HE: I really don't understand Cameron Faith's issue with Xavier Ross, after all, Rose actually made sure Faith kept his job here in 6CW.

HA: Don't be ridiculous Henry, it was a blindside assault and it's not exactly like it was out of the good of his heart now was it?

The lights go out and a spotlight slowly appears in the centre of the stage. The acoustic guitar intro to Refuse to be Denied by Anthrax begins and Ross walks in to the centre of it, right arm in the air and pointing to the sky. Ross looks upwards before lowering his head downwards, along with his hand (still pointing) and looks towards the ring as the vocals roar. Xavier lowers his arm to his side and begins to walk down the aisle, still in the spotlight, and towards the ring. Xavier rolls in to the ring and ascends the nearest turnbuckle where he closes his eyes with his hands on his chest, he shouts the words 'Cling to me' and opens his arms out towards the crowd, welcoming them. As his arms open, the house lights come on, absorbing the spotlight.

HE: Holy smokes what an entrance, I absolutely love this kid already!

HA: It's certainly quite something, let's see if he can back it up with his actions in the ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off and Cameron Faith immediately storms at Xavier Ross, crashing into him with a flurry of forearm smashes to the face. Faith switches tact, cracking headbutts into Ross before throwing him against the ropes. On the rebound, Faith leaps into the air and nails a high knee to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2........Kick out!

Faith lifts Ross to his feet and fires off a series of knife-edge chops into the chest. Ross retreats into the corner, but places his body in between the ropes, forcing Faith to retreat.

HA: Good ring intelligence from Ross there.

Ross slowly walks forward out of the corner, Faith runs in at him but Ross has it scouted, he counters with a big flapjack into the top turnbuckle. Ross quickly attacks Faith in the corner with a series of punches to the gut. He then turns Faith around, cracking elbows into the back.

The newcomer to 6CW then grabs Faith by the waist and slings him out across the ring with a German suplex. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Xavier Ross gets to his feet, he drives a couple of stomps down into the head of Faith before allowing his rival up to a vertical base. He throws him out across the ring into the ropes, on the rebound Ross flattens Faith with a massive boot to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up. Ross drags him up and goes for a snap suplex, Faith blocks, he then counters with a suplex of his own. Faith keeps the hold applied, dragging up Ross and hitting a 2nd suplex. He lifts up Ross and hits his third successive suplex, this time bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

This time it is Ross with the kick out. Cameron Faith goes on the attack on the ground, hitting a series of short, pointed elbows down into the head until the referee steps in. Faith takes a step back, waiting for Ross to rise before running in and hitting a clothesline. Ross rolls up and Faith plants him with a DDT. Cover.

HA: This is a real back and forth contest here between these two.

HE: Both men are desperate to establish themselves in a good spot in 6CW, but they'll have to get past one another first to do so.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Cameron Faith lifts up Ross, he fires in a series of knife-edge chops to the chest once again. Occasionally, Faith switches to open palm strikes. With Ross in the corner, Faith takes a step back and runs in, going for the shining wizard...

HA: Caught him!

HE: Woah! Huge powerbomb from Xavier Rose!

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Ross gets to his feet, he hits a couple of boots to the body followed by a few knees to the face. Ross drags Faith to a vertical base, and then up into the air. Ross walks around the ring for a good few seconds before dropping Faith down to the mat with a stalling suplex. Ross then bounces off the ropes, taking Faith out with a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Faith gets the shoulder up. Ross drags him to his feet by the waist, he goes for a gutbuster but Faith manages to block. He then counters by tucking his head under the right shoulder of Ross and hitting a Northern Lights takedown.

Ross gets to his feet, Faith hits him with a pele kick and then bounces off the ropes, taking down Ross with a bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

HA: Neither man getting anything near a dominant position in this match, maybe Faith can take advantage of the opportunity now presented to him.

Cameron Faith allows Xavier Ross to his feet, he then hits him with an inverted atomic drop. Faith bounces off the ropes, he takes down Ross with a spinning heel kick. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Ross kicks out. Faith applies an armbar, he stomps down on the shoulder a few times before lifting Ross up. He goes for an Irish whip, Ross reverses the momentum. Faith leaps into the air for a crossbody...

HA: Caught him!

HE: Not a good predicament for Faith here.

Ross catches Faith across the chest, he hits a series of big backbreakers down across the knee before switching position slightly so he can run and plant Faith into the mat with a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Faith kicks out. Xavier Ross stands over Faith, waiting for him to rise before cracking a knee into the gut. He follows this with a snap suplex. Faith rolls up, Ross again lifts him into the air and nails a brainbuster. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Ross drags up Cameron Faith, he throws him into the ropes...

HA: We've seen this before!

HE: THE AWAKENING!

HA: He counters! Arm drag takedown from Faith.

Ross rolls up to his feet...

HE: HUGE enzaguri to the head!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

HA: Close for Faith!

Cameron Faith allows Ross to his feet, he pulls him down with a backbreaker...

HE: And now the neckbreaker!

HA: Faith's renowned Ghetto Blaster! Could that be it?!

Ref: 1....................2........................Kick out!

HE: Even closer!

Faith beats the mat in frustration. He allows Ross to his feet...

HA: Superkick!

HE: Caught it, he spins Faith around...

HA: Damn it! Thumb to the eye! Blatant thumb to the eye from Ross!

Faith stumbles around, temporarily blinded, Ross kicks him in the gut...

HA: Buckle Bomb!

HE: And now the Fisherman Suplex! He calls that Light The Way!

Ref: 1...........................2........................................3!

HA: Xavier Ross has stolen one on his 6CW debut...

HE: Dominating win...

HA: What match were you watching? Faith was on top before that blatant cheating...

HE: Faith's stock is dwindling, time for him to step aside and let the new breed take over...

HA: Cameron Faith showed here tonight there's still plenty of miles on the clock, I doubt this is the last time we see his and Ross' paths cross...

Ross swaggers into the aisle and then turns back toward Faith. Faith looks furious as Ross tips him a wink, laughs, and then makes his way up the ramp to the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:10

*We are back in the corridor, outside the changing room, where Tim Allen holds a key in his hand.

TA: Gentlemen, I have the key to this dressing room. I will give you the chance to come out of your own accord. If not, this key will let me into the room.

“YOU CANNOT SEE US LIKE THIS, WE’RE NAKED!”

TA: Why can I not tell which one of you is speaking?

“Without our titles, we are weakened. We have now but one voice”

*Allen puts the key in the door, turns it and finds he has just locked it further. He looks to the cameraman

TA: Would the world judge me harshly if I threw away the key?

CM: No, but Walker would tear you a new arse.

TA: Wise council, William. But the potty talk adds nothing.

CM: Yes, sir. [whispers under his breath] You bath-takin', underpants-wearin' lily hugger.

*Allen unlocks the door and opens it. The two men inside cover their waists

“Our dignity!”

“Allen looks at them and you can see he is confused

TA: You’re both fully dressed, I don’t understand.

PJ: We are undressed!

CJ: Without our titles, we are naked. GET OUT! GET OUT!

TA: We need to conduct this interview

*Jack and James look to each other

CJ: Fine, but we must…

PJ:...we must be given time to recover our dignity. Close that door

*Allen looks back at the cameraman with unease, but the door closes and we fade away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:26

*Cameron Faith is shown in the backstage area, ranting to the air, and then he swings a boot and kicks a bin across the floor.

???: Luckily that bin isn't expensive, otherwise you'd be losing pay...

*Faith whirls around, the anger still blazing in his eyes as he spots Alex Walker

Walker: That's a lot of pent up anger in there, Cameron...

Faith: Save it, I don't want a pep talk...

Walker: No? And I don't want any more damaged property....you're a professional wrestler, you fight for a living and there's plenty of opportunities for you to release that energy inside the ring...

Faith: If I was guaranteed a goddamn fair fight....did you see what that piece of (beep) Ross just did? He robbed me...

Walker: I saw the match....

Faith: Well if you want to save your property from being damaged then just grant me a re-match, I've plenty of pent up anger all I want is to take it out on that little weasel...

Walker: I don't think so...

*Faith raises his eyebrows

Faith: Excuse me?

Walker: I didn't stutter, Cameron. You are in no position for demands right now, I need results before I start moving goal posts for anybody. I remember a few years ago when Cameron Faith was the name on everybody's lips, destined for greatness, an inevitable world champion....where did it all go wrong exactly?

I need that fire ignited....I need you to go out there and translate that anger into performances and show me and the 6CW Universe what we have all been waiting for, for so long...........I know you've got it, Cameron, and so do you....but "potential" ran dry a long time ago and now I need physical proof...

Give me the absolute best you've got, put this roster on notice....and then, and only then, we can talk about where and how you should be positioned here in this company...

You want Ross? Earn it...

*Walker nods at Faith, who still looks angry, and then he walks out of the scene to leave Faith pondering his own thoughts

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:27

A film trailer starts Yvette Nicole Brown is full screen, angrily questioning someone. We can see she is in a police interrogation room.

YNB: Sister, you better believe this won’t end well for you if you stay quiet. We found too much cocaine for that be just your personal habit, Lord knows that wasn’t private. We need more than a confession here, we need names, we need details, we need information.

*She slams her hand on the desk but we hear no one else speak. She looks furious as she gets no response. A man places his hand on her shoulder and we pan out to see JJ Johnson behind her, also in full police uniform. He takes over

JJ: You need to start talking or start praying, Sister.

*The camera flips to the other side of the table. We see Whoopi Goldberg, dressed completely as a nun. She smiles a wild smile then takes an exaggerated swallow. She quickly starts to keel over

JJ: MEDIC! MEDIC!

YNB: CYANIDE?! GOD DAMN CYANIDE?!

*JJ hops the table and pulls her mouth open, but it is too late. The scene transitions away and God’s Plan by Drake starts playing. JJ is walking now side by side with Alison Brie

JJ: We need you in this, Katie. We can’t send Candice, she made the arrest. These drug busts in all these convents, they all lead us to Sister Austen and her power.

AB: And how can I help?

JJ: They won’t know you, Katie. Fresh faced, innocent, young - we think you can get the information inside the convent. This may go all the way to the top, but we can’t nail any of these religious nuts without proof. We need you to go deep, weird the black and white, become a nun. We need you to go...

*The title card comes up for JJ Johnson’s latest film “Nundercover”

“Bad things, It's a lot of bad things that they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'
They wishin' on me”

*We see action clips of Alison Brie in strip clubs with nuns selling coke, meeting dealers, fighting nuns, explosions. JJ Johnson in hand-to-hand combat with a priest holding a sharpened crucifix. The trailer ends on the image of smoke rising out of the Sistine Chapel and both Brie and Johnson looking up in shock at the Vatican.

Heading back to 6CW, Mike Hill stands with Tim Allen

TA: I’m here with Mike Hill, looking to --

*Hill interrupts angrily

MH: You had Mike Hill here waiting so that we could advertise another B-list failure flick for that sack of desperation, JJ Johnson? Can’t act, can’t wrestle, can’t live without that tiny bit of spotlight that he tries to dive into; that JJ Johnson?

TA: I, urm, well…

MH: Same old Allen, same old 6CW. Priorities all in the wrong order, which is what killed this company in the past. You give airtime to part-timers like him whilst the real talent, people like Mike Hill, have to wait around and pander to it. Mike Hill isn’t having that. Watch and learn what really matters in this industry, rather than blasts from the past trying to cling to any flicker of relevancy they can.

Mike Hill doesn’t miss a day, Mike Hill is a wrestler first, Mike Hill fuels this industry. You go watch your films, JJ can try remember what fighting is. Watch and learn tonight, I’ll show you and that piece of s*** what this business is all about.

*He storms away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:29

Match 3
O'Callaghan vs Mike Hill

The action returns to ringside as "Next big thing" crashes through the speakers and the crowd greet the arrival of Mike Hill with boos. Hill swaggers down the ramp, sneering at the reaction of the audience...

HA: It was an unsuccessful outing for Mike Hill in Australia, coming up short in his quest to win the TV Championship...

HE: He gave Marty Helms a run for his money though and showed there's still plenty left in his tank...

HA: Something that Hill is desperate to prove, he's been a constant in pro wrestling for the last ten years and his list of accolades is endless....but it's been awhile since he showed his full capabilities....

HE: Don't worry about it, Harold, because the renaissance is here....Mike Hill is heading back to the top and he's going to awaken all those who have slept on him and doubted him...

Hill pulls himself up onto the apron and then he springboards over the ropes into the ring. The crowd continue to boo him but Hill looks unfazed as he climbs onto the turnbuckle, taunting the fans, and awaits the arrival of his opponent...

HA: But if Mike Hill has a point to prove then he's not alone....because his opponent has a lot to prove...

"Run this town" blares out to a mixed reaction from the audience and O'Callaghan comes marching out onto the stage. He bobs from one foot to the other, his head lowered, and then he stares down toward the ring and makes his descent...

HA: O'Callaghan's attempts at winning the world title came unstuck at the hands of Cerberus two weeks ago....

HE: Another setback for a man who seemed destined for the top....now is time for O'Callaghan to dig deep and prove his fortitude...

HA: At one point the fastest rising superstar on the roster, rip-roaring through anyone and everyone in his path.....I still remember the night he made JJ Johnson tap...

HE: And yet here he is, swimming against the tide.....this is a big match for both men...

HA: Absolutely; victory will get the ball of momentum rolling once more....but defeat is yet another pitfall for the loser....

O'Callaghan circles the ring and then rolls under the bottom rope to join Hill in the ring. The referee steps between both men as Hill begins his trash talk, O'Callaghan just glaring at him with pure focus...

HA: Two men with very different backgrounds, two very different personalities....but with a similar goal, they both are desperate to push their way to the top....they are hungry for success, but tonight only one of them can claim it...

The bell sounds as both men circle the ring and then O'Callaghan slides in on one knee to try and tackle Hill, only for the veteran to sidestep and then aim a swinging kick in OC's direction...

HE: O'Callaghan ducked that one....both these men are going to be cautious...

HA: O'Callaghan's technical ability up against Hill's speed and agility....let's hope these styles gel...

OC's eyes glint and he smiles at Hill as he continues to stalk. Hill is keeping his distance and then they move into the centre, locking up. O'Callaghan quickly drops down and swivels around the side, taking Hill's back...

HA: This is not where Mike Hill wants to be...

Hill tries to break OC's grip but he can't and is forced up off the floor before being slammed down on his stomach. OC keeps ground control as he swivels over the top and locks in a front facelock...

HE: Hill does not want to be trapped on the floor with O'Callaghan...

Hill tries to get up to his feet but OC keeps hold of him as they reach a vertical base and then nails a hip toss takedown and tries to synch in an anaconda vice...

HA: O'Callaghan means real business here....he wants to end this quick...

Hill uses the point of his elbow to repeatedly beat OC on the top of the head until he releases and Hill is able to pull free. They get back up and Hill dodges a clothesline attempt before nailing a spinning heel kick that leaves OC sprawled across the middle rope...

HE: Now Hill has to use that speed....he has to turn this offense in his favour...

Hill runs off the opposite ropes and then sprints back, leaping over the top and lands a legdrop to the back of O'Callaghan's head, guillotining him across the ropes and sends him back in the ring. Hill pulls himself back up on the apron and he beckons O'Callaghan up before springboarding back in...

HA: SHOOTING STAR DDT!

HE: OH WOW!

The crowd applaud as Hill drills O'Callaghan with the sensational flying DDT.............................1..........................2.............OC pushes his shoulder off the mat. Hill is quickly back up to his feet and he connects with a standing shooting star press to his grounded opponent before making his way to the corner...

HA: Now it is Mike Hill with the bit between his teeth...NEXT BIG MOVE!

HE: Mistake...

Hill twists into the 630 senton but lands across O'Callaghan's knees upon impact, sending him rolling away. OC slowly gets back up and he scores with a huge gutwrench suplex.................1................2............shoulder up. O' Callaghan gets back to his feet and he drags Hill into a snap suplex before rolling to the corner, himself...

HA: O'Callaghan's turn to go high risk....FROGSPLASH!

HE: Missed again...

Hill rolls aside and sends O'Callaghan careering into the canvass. Hill then bounces off the ropes and he forward rolls into a senton splash to the back of his opponent.............1......................2..................kickout. Both men get back up and Hill scores with several knife edge chops to the chest before seizing OC's arm and whips him toward the corner....

HA: Counter....BOOM!

O'Callaghan keeps hold of Hill's arm and turns inside before dragging him into a huge belly to belly slam. He then grabs Hill's legs...

HE: SHARP...

Hill punches upward into OC's face and then drags him down into a small package..............1...................2...........kickout. They both get back up and Hill looks for a leapfrog but O'Callaghan catches him on his shoulders...

HA: Hill literally jumped right into the dangerzone there...

O'Callaghan spins Hill around for a powerbomb but Hill counters with a hurricanrana takedown that sends his opponent through the ropes to the outside. Hill is quickly back up and he sprints to the ropes, front flipping over the top...

HE: TREMENDOUS!

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

HA: Mike Hill putting it all on the line.....

Hill nails the flying assault on O'Callaghan and then slowly begins to stagger back up. The referee's count reaches six as Hill pulls OC up and throws him back inside the ring before following suit...

HE: Hill's got O'Callaghan hurt...but he needs the big guns...

Hill takes a quick look down at O'Callaghan and then he runs to the ropes and springboards back into an asai moonsault...
.........thr-OC kicks out!

HA: O'Callaghan showing his guts here, he knows that another defeat is going to slip him down the pecking order even more...

Hill rubs his hand across his chin and then gets back on his feet. He watches O'Callaghan struggling to his feet and then he delivers a sharp kick to the stomach...

HE: OVER THE...

O'Callaghan swivels out and counters with a huge German suplex. He keeps his hands locked as he drags his opponent back up and then delivers a second huge suplex before ragging him up for a third time and he rushes Hill against the ropes before pulling him back into an exceptional chaos theory...
................3!

HA: So, so, so close....O'Callaghan's putting on the clinic now...

OC works the crowd up as he gets to his feet and ushers Hill up. He nails a huge overhead belly to belly and then he goes after the sharpshooter once more...

HE: Hill does not want to get caught....so many have fallen...

HA: A who's who list...

Hill wriggles and fights against OC's grip and then he uses his legs to kick out into the chest of the Irishman, sending him crashing back into the corner. Hill scrambles back to his feet and he rushes at O'Callaghan...

HA: Tilt-a-whirl...

OC uses Hill's momentum to spin him into an exceptional backbreaker and then immediately turns Hill over into a Boston crab, applying crushing pain to the bottom of Hill's back, causing him to yell out in agony...

HE: O'Callaghan turned the match on its head in one move there....that's what we know he is capable of...

Hill is screaming in pain as O'Callaghan sits right back into the hold, applying maximum pressure on the former world champion. The referee is down and asking Hill does he want to quit but the veteran shakes his head and desperately tries to claw his way to safety...

HA: Hill in desperate trouble....his body wracked in pain...

Hill's face is increasingly reddening as his body grows limper but still he refuses to give up. O'Callaghan's face is a picture of extreme concentration as he continues to pull back into the submission...

HE: This win will really boost O'Callaghan's credentials...

Hill is barely moving now and his grunts grow less frequent, the end looks inevitable but then suddenly he comes back into consciousness with his back arched to the ceiling and begins to crawl for the ropes...

HA: Astonishing resilience and mental toughness from Mike Hill there...he made the ropes...

O'Callaghan refuses to believe Hill has made the ropes as the referee administers a count of four before he releases. OC stands up straight and then he begins stomping down on the back of Hill with vicious, deadly intent....

HE: O'Callaghan knows the back is hurt now....he's got his target...

Hill is clearly in a lot of pain as O'Callaghan begins dragging him back to the centre of the ring. He turns Hill over on his back and pulls him in close for the sharpshooter...

HA: he synches this in and you can forget all about it...

O'Callaghan bends down to seize Hill's legs and the veteran picks that precise moment to poke his man in the eye, temporarily blinding him. Hill then gets back up and he runs forward, spinning O'Callaghan into an exceptional tornado DDT.............1..........................2............kickout. Hill punches his hand into the mat and then he gets back up and heads for the corner...

HA: Hill going for the kill...

HE: But he's struggling with that back...

Hill takes his time trying to get up the ropes, his back convulsing with every step, but eventually he makes the top only for O'Callaghan to greet him with a heavy right hand. OC climbs up onto the turnbuckle with his opponent and tries to pull him into a superplex...

HA: If Hill lands on his back from here it's all over.....

Hill continues to struggle against OC's grip before he succeeds in shoving him off the ropes to the deck below. Hill composes himself up high and then he dives into the path of O'Callaghan...

1...........................2................kickout!

HE: Hill almost had it with that crossbody...

HA: But that back isn't getting any better....he needs an end quickly...

They get back up and Hill goes for the "Over the Hill" once more but O'Callaghan sidesteps out and nails a half nelson suplex. O'Callaghan gets back up to his feet and heads for the corner, climbing up high...

HE: O'Callaghan should have gone for the submission....

HA: But he wants the big impact.....ELBOW...

O'Callaghan comes hurtling off the top rope, driving his elbow toward the chest of Mike Hill only for Hill to roll aside and send his man crashing into the deck beside him. O'Callaghan clutches his arm as he rolls under the bottom rope onto the apron....

HA: Both of these men have expelled so much energy here...

HE: A terrific advert for 6CW...

Hill holds the bottom of his back as he gets back up and he stumbles over toward the ropes. He drags O'Callaghan up and prepares to suplex him back into the ring but his back gives way and OC counters with a shoulder thrust through the middle ropes and then sunset flips over the top...

........3!

HE: No way...

HA: It's over...

O'Callaghan flips over Hill to drag him down into the pinning combo but Hill drops to his knees, pinning OC to the deck for the three count out of nowhere. Back live and "Next big thing" is blasting out as Hill swaggers to the ropes with a victorious grin upon his face...

HE: I did not see that coming...

HA: Neither did O'Callaghan, he truly believed he had that match won...

HE: Everyone did, with the injury to Hill's back I thought he was done...

HA: O'Callaghan cannot catch a break...

Hill taunts the fans and laughs as the stunned expression on O'Callaghan's face before climbing from the ring. There are fans wearing "JJ Johnson" t-shirts in the crowd and Hill grabs one fan by the front of the shirt and tears it straight off...

HA: That's assault....completely uncalled for...

HE: Hill wants all eyes on him....the most consistent performer in the history of professional wrestling, time for his respect....it's high time we stopped pandering to these part time circus acts and focused on the true class we have in front of us, week in and week out...

HA: Doesn't mean Hill has the right to lay hands on a fan...

Hill throws the t-shirt back at the fan and sneers at the security guards that have turned up on site. O'Callaghan is still remonstrating with the referee and looking dismayed by what has just happened as Hill makes his way up the ramp, trash talking into the camera the entire way.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:32

*Finally, we are outside the dressing room. Jack and James are wearing their old International and UK title replicas.

CJ: STILL selling like hotcakes at all good toy stores in Eastern Europe

PJ: A good market, real diverse.

*Allen rolls his eyes then starts his interview

TA: Well, after a long wait. I would like to discuss Beachfront Brawl

CJ: Ahhh, sorry Tim. The events of that evening have been legally removed from our story. The name of said PPV will have to be redacted from all conversations with us from now on. We will only recognise the legitimacy of said evening once we have reclaimed our glory.

PJ: Until that point, I refuse to be aware of your topic of conversation.

*Allen is flabbergasted

TA: So, you won’t discuss the match at Beac--

CJ: REDACTED

PJ: REDACTED. REDACTED, REDACTED

*Allen puts his head in his hands. He looks back up

TA: Ok, fine! Tonight then. We have Aftermath. A shot for ANY title the company has to offer. A chance to reclaim that glory

CJ: Yes, we have already written this chapter in our story.

PJ: REDACTED!

*CJ looks at Jack

CJ: He’s still, urm, still a little bit lost.

TA: This could be quite the battle, if you want those titles back, you will have to fight some of the best in this industry.

PJ: What's a battle?

CJ: Hahahaha, let's go.

TA: Did he just say what's a battle?

CJ: Yes, he said 'What's that rattle', it's about the heating duct.

TA: Hmm, it sounded like battle.

CJ: I've had a cold, so...

TA: Oh, so you hear "R's" as "B's"?

PJ: REDACTED!

*CJ and Allen looks at each other

CJ: This interview is over!

*He drags Jack through the door with him and slams it shut.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:33

*Liam Wood is stood in the office of Alex Walker, who is sat at a desk an irate look on his face.

LW: You wanted to see me?

*Liam cockily smirks while adjusting the UK title on his shoulder. Alex states unimpressed.

AW: Do you want to explain yourself? Explain to me why one of our talents lay in a critical condition?

*Liam looks shocked.

LW: You mean he is not dead? We are talking about Kenty? Want me to go finish the job?

*Liam stands proudly. Alex slams his fist onto the deck.

AW: You went too far Liam. You nearly killed him for Christ sake.

*Liam nods his head in agreement.

LW: You are damn right I did and to be perfectly honest I did you a favour. His heart was not in it anymore. I mean he attacked me first, don't you want me to defend myself? I am much more an asset than that lame ass anyway.

*Alex shakes his head.

AW: This isn't a joke Liam. Have you got no remorse for your actions?

*Liam waits a moment before replying.

LW: Remorse? Yes. You see I feel awfully bad for all my worshippers in the UK that couldn't afford a ticket to see it in person. You know if they got jobs and stopped scrounging the benefit system they could afford to follow there UK Champion around the world. You want to talk about jokes Alex? You are the biggest one around here. You drag me in this office acting all high and mighty yet you put me in a match for a title shot...is that punishment where you are from? You know what don't answer that. I have a match to prepare for. If that is all then I am done here.

*Liam storms out of the office leaving a furious Alex Walker sat

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:44

Main Event 1
#1 Contender (Championship of choosing)
Liam Wood vs GazzyD vs Perfect Jack vs Marty Helms vs Uryu Ishida vs Clarke James vs Engel Harlequin

HA: Huge match up next here on Aftermath; opportunity comes knocking for seven superstars....

HE: This is going to be excellent...

HA: Seven superstar shootout.....the winner of this match earns a championship opportunity at any belt they so desire...

HE: So although Liam Wood and Marty Helms are already champions; if they win they can go after another belt?

HA: They absolutely can.....this match provides a gateway to big things for the victor..as we've heard through the night there are differing opinions on which belts certain superstars would choose...

HE: Surely it would be a one way ticket to the world title?

HA: It could be, they absolutely have that right...but for guys like Perfect Jack or Clarke James they see it as an opportunity to reclaim championships that they believe were stolen from them....plus who the hell wants a one on one fight with Cerberus?

HE: Cerberus won't have that title by the end of the night....

"Limelight" rips through the speakers and the crowd erupt as GazzyD launches through a trapdoor on the stage before running from one side of the ramp to the other, holding his arms aloft and breathing in the cheers of the audience.

HA: Mr 6CW, two time world champion, GazzyD has held so many championships throughout his career but this match could represent so much more for him.....he's stuttered and stalled at times through the last 12-18 months; this could be his catapult back to the big time....

Gazzy slaps hands with the fans on his way to ringside and then ""Remedy" booms out to a crescendo of boos from those in attendance. Marty Helms storms onto the ramp, the TV Championship over his shoulder....

HA: One of two reigning champions entering this match, Marty Helms wins and he'll be looking above and beyond....

HE: Damn right he will, this man is the future of 6CW....Marty Helms is one of the most dominant TV Champions ever, it is only a matter of time before he holds higher, more prestigious accolades...

Helms climbs into the ring to join GazzyD before "Mr Blue Sky" echoes out to more cheers from the 6CW crowd. Uryu Ishida makes his entrance, bowing in appreciation of the reception he is afforded...

HA: Uryu Ishida's stock rises with every passing week here in 6CW....

HE: He's over the hill...

HA: I don't buy that, if anything he's better now than he's been at any other point in his career....he's come up short a couple of times as of late but a win here could lead him to a place his career has never been before....

Uryu leaps over the top rope to join his opposition and then "its not over yet" creeps out as Engel Harlequin shuffles out onto the stage. Harlequin stares into a camera, a deranged glaze in his eyes, before making his way ringside...

HA: The most deranged and damaged member of the 6CW roster...

HE: And for me the most volatile and dangerous....Harlequin is more warped than I have ever seen....what he did to Bam Sparkleston was brutal, what he did to Keith Leone was brutal...he's on the most deadly streak of his career....

HA: Can you imagine this man with championship gold? I dread to think what that could mean for this company...

Harlequin rolls under the bottom rope and remains on his knees as he stares at the other three men in the ring, licking his lips and then grinning at all of them. "Revival Mode" then screams out to unanimous boos...

HE: The UK Champion is in the house....

HA: Liam Wood is looking confident with championship gold back around his waist but we all know his target is the 6CW World Championship.....Wood's true desire is to be the main man, it consumes him and a win here tonight puts him one step closer to that reality...

HE: But even if he comes up short he still has his UK belt.....not a bad fall back for both him and Marty Helms...

HA: Unless the winner of the match chooses to come after them....

Wood eyeballs GazzyD as he climbs into the ring and then "I am Perfection" booms out to cheers from the crowd. Perfect Jack makes his way onto the stage, a sullen expression on his face...

HA: At one point this man was a International/UK & Tag Team Champion....now he has nothing, just like his partner Clarke James.....they're right back at square one...

HE: Good, nothing more than they deserve....parading around here thinking they're better but not anymore....

HA: However a win for either Jack or James tonight could set in motion a chance to regain what has been lost....

Jack stops at the base of the ramp and then "Faithless" rips through the airwaves to another huge ovation. Clarke James makes his way down to the ramp to join PJ...

HE: But tonight they're not a team, this is every man for himself...

HA: They know that, but that doesn't mean the alliance doesn't still exist....

PJ and CJ touch knuckles and huge one another before climbing up on opposite sides of the ring. The rest of the playing field watches them as they climb in....

HA: One fall to a finish, whoever picks up the pinfall or submission has championship gold on their horizon....

The referee is just calling for the bell when Liam Wood clatters GazzyD from behind and then just launches him through the ropes to the outside, Gazzy smashing into the steel steps as he falls...

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HA: What a dastardly, uncalled for attack....

HE: It is a smart strategy, Wood is knocking off the competition....

Wood turns around, a smirk on his face, but then Uryu dropkicks him in the chest and sends him through the ropes to the apron. Uryu gets back up and Marty Helms drives into him with a knee to the stomach before grabbing his neck and throws him over the top rope, forcing him to collide with Liam Wood and sends them both to the hard floor....

HA: Chaos ensuing already....with seven men in there I expected nothing else....

Helms throws his arms in the air and pounds his chest before turning around into a running double boot from PJ and CJ. They drag the TV Champ back up and nail a double suplex, sending him rolling from the ring, before climbing back up....

*Crowd cheer

HE: What do they do now?

Engel Harlequin stands in front of PJ and CJ, tilting his head from one to the other. Jack and James share a nervous glance but then shrug and land simultaneous punches to the jaw that knock Engel down. He begins getting back up as CJ runs off the ropes...

HA: What a kick!

Engel reacts with a spinning heel kick to the mouth that takes James out. Jack quickly rushes in and looks to drag Engel into a belly to belly suplex but Harlequin drops to his knees with a jawkbreaker counter and then he stands up and hooks PJ's arm over his shoulder....

HE: Sitout powerbomb....Engel's gonna do it....

.......Liam Wood breaks it up!

Engel gets to his feet, his eyes narrowed, and smiles at Liam Wood. Wood takes a breath and then he drives forward with a right hand to the jaw of the clown before seizing his arm, whipping him off the ropes....

HA: WORLD...

Wood tries to propel Engel upward but Harlequin jumps out the side and then he kicks Wood in the gut as he turns around...

HE: SELF FULFILLING....

Wood elbows his way free of Engel's grip and then he sprints off the ropes, rushing back at full force with a big boot straight to the side of the head. Engel flies under the bottom rope from the impact....

HA: IN THE AIR!

Uryu comes flying from the top rope with a front flip senton takedown on Wood..............1.................2................shoulder up. They are quickly back to their feet and Ishida catches Wood's foot before nailing a stepover heel kick to the jaw, he then looks to the skies...

HA: Uryu looking to fly once more, taking his career to the next stop...

Uryu begins to ascend the turnbuckle when Marty Helms collides with him from the back. Helms batters the spine of Uryu as he climbs onto the ropes with him and then delivers a brutal back suplex from the second rope....

HE: Talk about impact, Uryu folded up...

Helms begins crawling for the cover when Perfect Jack runs in and lands a fame-ass-er................1..................2.........kickout. Clarke James climbs into the ring and he shares a nod with his friend...

HA: Former tag champions gonna start working together here, smart tactics....

They drag Helms up and whip him into the corner with huge force. Helms staggers back out and Jack backdrops him as James leaves his knee out, Helms' head colliding with it as he lands...

HE: Helms' neck could've snapped there....

Liam Wood gets back to his feet and Perfect Jack waistlocks him into a German suplex, Clarke James catching Wood on the other side with a neckbreaker. PJ and CJ then turn their attention to Uryu and they flip him into a double powerbomb before Jack heads for one corner and James heads for the opposite...

HA: Jack and James taking out the whole competition here....that title shot could be one of theirs....

Jack hurtles through the air and drives his elbow down into the chest of Uryu before Clarke comes crashing down with a corkscrew senton....

HE: But who makes the cover?

PJ nods for James to get the pinfall.....
..............Engel drags James out under the bottom rope and smashes the back of his head off the security railing!

HA: Jeez....Clarke James may be out cold...

Engel turns his head to the side and grins at the shock on PJ's face. Harlequin then makes his way toward the ring but Jack runs across and lands a baseball slide that sends Engel away. Jack climbs out onto the apron and sprints across before diving off with a headscissors that sends himself and Engel flailing into the aisleway....

HE: It's descending all around us...

HA: Liam Wood's back up, though, and he's got the damage Uryu in his sights...

Wood's eyes are alight with promise as he stalks Uryu. Ishida is on wobbly legs as he stumbles back up and straight into the path of his foe, who delivers a fierce boot the stomach...

HE: MANSON...

HA: DISASTER KICK!

The crowd voice their approval as GazzyD returns to the fold with a springboard kick straight to Wood's face. He motions Wood back up and superkicks him in the stomach before springboarding onto the ropes again, nailing a beautiful tornado DDT on the return....

1.............................2............Wood just gets his shoulder up!

HA: GazzyD winning this match and picking up a victory over Liam Wood would mean so much to him given what he has been through in the last eighteen months....

Gazzy kicks back up onto his feet, met by roars from the crowd, and then he dodges another onrushing clothesline from Wood whilst setting him into a half nelson...

HA: DOWNTOWN!

Wood steps out of the skull crushing finale and rolls forward into a pinning combo...............1..................2..........kickout. They both scramble up and Wood lifts Gazzy up onto his shoulders and spins around...

HE: Gazzy is going to Death Valley.....AHHHHH!

Marty Helms comes crashing through Wood with an almighty spear..................1....................2..........shoulder up. Helms gets to his feet and he shoves Wood into the corner before grabbing Gazzy by the head and flipping him up in the air...

HA: BACK TO EARTH!

PJ is back in the ring and he grabs Helms by the waist and delivers an outstanding German suplex, sending the TV Champ and Gazzy crashing across the ring. PJ then pulls Gazzy back up....

HA: PERFECT...

Gazzy swipes PJ's feet and then catapults him to the ropes, where PJ collides with Clarke James and sends CJ crashing to the floor outside once more. Gazzy grabs Jack from behind and pulls him away from the ropes...

HA: History Maker!

........Uryu breaks the cover!

HA: Uryu took that title shot right out of GazzyD's hands....

Uryu nails right hands on Gazzy and a trade off ensues in the centre of the ring. Uryu then boots Gazzy in the stomach and whips him off the ropes, only for Gazzy to return with a terrific slingblade counter...

HA: GazzyD is all fired up tonight.....this is Mr 6CW....

HE: Calm down, he's not won anything yet...

Gazzy quickly makes his way out onto the apron and he works the crowd into a frenzy as he grips the top rope and launches himself up into the springboard position....

HA: SPRINGBOARD...

HE: LIGHTS OUT....YES!

The crowd boo and wince as Marty Helms smashes his elbow clean into the face of Gazzy and sends him crashing down to the outside. Helms mockingly dusts off his hands and then he turns around and focuses on Uryu himself...

HE: The rise of Marty Helms continues, he has ran roughshod through the 6CW roster....there is no stopping this man......LIGHTS OUT!

Helms drags Uryu up and prepares for another bullhammer elbow but Uryu ducks underneath the impact at the very last second and then scores with a stiff superkick to the back of Helms' skull...

HA: REALISATION....URYU'S GOT IT!

...........3!

HA: Uryu wi....

Engel grabs Uryu's heel at the final second and drags him under the bottom rope before launching him against the cameraman, sending both men and the heavy equipment to the ground...

HE: That camera weighs a tonne....Uryu might be knocked out...

HA: Engel's savagery knows no bounds...

Engel's chest heaves in and out as he surveys his own carnage and then he rolls into the ring. He remains on all fours, scanning the perimeter, and then he clambers up as Perfect Jack comes staggering into his path...

HA: Engel has a new plaything...

Engel takes great delight in each and every one of the seven chops that he delivers to the chest of Pj, reddening the skin badly, and then backs him into the corner and begins to choke him, very deliberately....

HE: Nothing the referee can do about that....no disqualifications...

Harlequin continues to choke Jack until he is down in the corner, his face beginning to turn blue. Engel then releases and starts to stomp on his rival with vicious intent...

HA: Every time I see Engel he becomes more and more dangerous.....I don't think anyone is safe around him....

Engel tugs at his own head as the referee tries to pull him away from the melee. Harlequin makes his way back into the corner and he uses the ropes to repeatedly leap into devastating knee drops to the head and body of Jack...

HE: Jack's taking a beating....he might actually be unconscious....

HA: The referee could stop it...

Engel looks deranged as he continues his beatdown of Perfect Jack in the corner. He then drags the motionless form of Jack away from the ropes and hauls him up, supporting Jack's bodyweight in his arms....

HE: Engel Harlequin is about to become the most dangerous man on the 6CW roster...AVERSION....

HA: FAITHLESS!

*Crowd pop

Clarke James returns from nowhere and he spins Engel around before driving him into the canvass....................1.............................2....................3!

HA: Got him...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:45

The referee's hand is just coming down for the three when Marty Helms makes the save, keeping the match alive. Helms clubs the back of James as he drags him back up and then whips him off the ropes...

HE: SPINE...

Helms looks to spin CJ for a spinebuster but James lands on his feet and nails a stiff DDT. He clambers back up and motions for his groggy partner to head for the corner, Jack nodding...

HA: I'm not sure how PJ is still standing to be honest, Engel really worked him over...

Jack gets up onto the top rope as Clarke James beckons Marty Helms back up and he scoops him up into his arms...

HA: HART ATTACK....ANVIL WOULD BE SMILING DOWN!

Jack hurtles off the top and takes out Helms, collapsing into the cover as Clarke James raises his arms in victory...

................3!

HE: PSYCHO CRUSHER!

Liam Wood runs back into the mix and he drives Jack's head into the canvass with the foot stomp, breaking the pinfall at the same time. Clarke James turns around, expecting to be announced victorious, only for Wood to chokeslam him into a backbreaker...

HA: Liam Wood has crashed the party and the UK Champion may just have another championship opportunity on the horizon...

James is holding his spine, wincing in agony, and Liam Wood rags him up by the wrist and then whips him off the ropes....

HE: WORLD EATER!

Wood crashes his knee up into the jaw of Clarke James and readies to drop for the pin when Gazzy comes from nowhere and dropkicks him in the spine, sending him through the ropes to the outside...

HE: Gazzy robbed Liam Wood there...

HA: Payback for the attack at the start of this match...

Gazzy looks to make the cover but Uryu is clambering up so Gazzy rushes at him instead, only for Uryu to sidestep and send Gazzy flying over the top rope to the outside...Uryu covers CJ......................1....................................2..........................3!

HA: Uryu got it...

HE: No, no he didn't....

The referee's hand does come down for the three and Uryu begins to celebrate, not realising CJ has got his foot on the bottom rope at the final second. The referee begins to inform Ishida that he hasn't won....

HA: Uryu can't believe it, he's almost cost himself...

HE: And that is why he doesn't belong at championship level...

Ishida shakes his head and looks to the heavens. He quickly grabs CJ's arm and leg, pulling him away from the ropes and then goes to the top rope...

HA: Uryu might just get a second chance, but he has to take it now....SPLIT SECOND!

The flashbulbs go off as Uryu front flips from on high and crashes down on top of Clarke James. The impact drives all the wind out of both of them and GazzyD rushes in, grabbing Uryu's head and pulling him up...

HE: DEEP IMPACT!

*Crowd pop

......3!

HA: FIGURE FOUR!

The crowd are stunned as Perfect Jack pulls Gazzy off the pinfall and applies the submission in the centre of the ring. The audience is torn as Gazzy yells out in pain, the agony almost unbearable, and Jack cranks the pressure up to full notch...

HE: Gazzy can't hold on, he's gonna tap....

HA: Perfect Jack going back in search of the promised land....it's over...

HE: MY GOD!

Engel Harlequin returns to the mix with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire and he smashes it down across the top of PJ's knee. Gazzy tries to pull free of the submission but Engel smashes the bat down into his stomach as well. Uryu tries to pull himself up and rushes for Engel but takes the bat clean in the face...

HA: Uryu took full impact there....this is disgusting, I can't watch that...

Engel slams the bat down into Uryu three more times, spraying blood across the canvass. Liam Wood makes a dart for the apron but Engel swings the bat in his direction, forcing Wood to drop off the apron and shake his head. Wood takes a long look at Engel and the weapon in his hand before turning away into the aisleway...

HA: Liam Wood wants no part of Engel Harlequin....

HE: He's happy with that UK Championship for now....but he won't forget that GazzyD stole that win from him earlier...

HA: Wood will happily bide his time for his next shot....tonight it's Engel Harlequin laying waste....

HE: BROGUE KICK!

Engel is laughing hysterically as he watches Wood retreat, blood dripping from the bat, only to turn around and be blasted clean in the face by a huge running kick from Marty Helms....

.......3!

HA: It's done.....I don't believe it...

Helms takes Harlequin out but is then tackled from behind by Clarke James and sent from the ring. James grabs Perfect Jack's arm and pulls him over on top of Uryu whilst dropping on himself...

HE: But who gets the decision....they both pinned Uryu?!?

HA: Isn't that Clarke James and Perfect Jack to a tee? They just capitalised on all the hard work of Engel Harlequin and Marty Helms to steal the win......what a highway robbery...

HE: And now they've got a title shot....well one of them does, or both of them? What is going to happen here?

HA: I think Alex Walker is going to need to clear this one up...

Blood is streaming from a laceration in the top of Perfect Jack's leg as Clarke James pulls him and they celebrate. Gazzy is in the corner, holding his gut with a wince, whilst Uryu is flat on the canvass with blood all over his face. Engel Harlequin is on the outside, his dark eyes hiding true emotion, cradling the barbed wire bat whilst Marty Helms boots the steel steps in frustration and marches up the ramp...

HE: All seven men came so close to winning this match but in the end the title shot is in the hands of Perfect Jack and Clarke James...

HA: Big choices on the horizon for these two men.....potentially landscape altering for 6CW...

Last edited by JJJohnson on Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:52; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:47

*The brooding image of Cerberus is shown. He is backstage alone, a dimly lit room, getting ready and prepared for his match. The crowd cheer loudly, but those cheers turn to boos as we see the wildly contrasting image of Anthony Grace is walking through the corridors, mumbling to himself

AG: Snakes! Snakes everywhere!

*O’Callaghan looks up

OC: You gettin' ready for Whacking Day?

AG: What's Whacking Day?

*He realises who is there

AG: Ahhh, O’Callaghan! Just the man! We need to talk, we have plenty to discuss.

OC: I would rather not, Grace.

AG: But we have much to discuss. This alliance of ours needs to continue to bear fruit

*O’Callaghan looks incredulous

OC: Bear fruit? Did you just see me? Where were you and this supposed alliance?

AG: Ah yes, troubling time. Was making some plans, ensuring our continued success, this and that.

OC: Didn’t work in Australia, did it?

AG: A temporary setback, but one we can put right this evening. I have my rematch, and I have you in mind too.

*O’Callaghan looks unimpressed

AG: Listen to me, O’Callaghan. This monster does neither of us any favours as champion. However, were he to fall this evening, I have already arranged my first challenger...were he to show me good favour this evening.

*O’Callaghan takes a step closer, showing a bit more interest. Grace smiles

AG: Need I say more? Your assistance tonight will be rewarded, that much I promise.

*Anthony Grace walks over to shake O’Callaghan’s hand, but with his hand proffered, O’Callaghan shakes his head and is distracted by movement behind him. With the hand dangling, in walks Alex Walker. O’Callaghan leaves swiftly..

AG: What do you want, Walker?

*Walker smiles

AW: I couldn’t help but overhear, Mr Grace. Already planning your empire?

AG: Well, I’m soon to be a double champion

AW: Yet you thought I was going to just let your creative solution to defeat at Beachfront Brawl go unpunished?

*Grace smiles and raises his hands

AG: I won, fair and square. The bell rang, I was in the match.

AW: You lied and cheated your way into that match. You told the ring crew that I had allowed it! This was not by my decree, and now I have had time to consider what we do now…

*Grace’s smile drops

AW: That International Title was conned away from competitors who had earned their shot. So I thought I should reward another man whose determined and aggressive motivation has impressed me, somewhat. He isn’t exactly my cup of tea, and usually I wouldn’t reward someone so sadistic and violent, but…

*He smiles at Grace

AW:...sometimes those people can come in useful.

AG: What do you mean?

AW: I mean, Mr Grace, that next time out, two weeks away on Anarchy, it will be Anthony Grace defending his International Title against the rather incomparable Engel Harlequin

*Grace shows shock and that turns to anger, mixed with dread

AG: But that isn’t reasonable! He hasn’t won anything! Look what he just did out there....how can you reward that...he's a psycho!

AW: Exciting isn't it?!?...This is what happens when you cross me, Grace. Kramer can’t save you from everything, I run this show!

*He walks away, leaving Grace looking drained and worried.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:48

*Coming back from adverts, Liam Wood is backstage with Tim Allen

TA: Liam, you wanted an interview

LW: I didn’t want an interview, you moron. I wanted the camera.

*He pushes Allen out of the way and stands square in front of the camera

LW: Tonight, Gareth, you have stepped across me for the last time. Your mission to stop me, only me, because you cannot advance your own career, can only be described as pathetic. And it ends. You are the reason I did not win this, your obsession with trying to bring me down to your level.

But I couldn’t get down to your depressing depths. Talent like me doesn’t understand being as pathetic as you. We watched you get to the edge of death and prayed for you to fall in. And now you cling to me to survive. Well, Mufasa, now I’m dropping you into the abyss.

*He throws the microphone down and storms away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:51

*In the medical area, Uryu is being tended to. He is bleeding in many areas and in clear pain. The 6CW doctor and a member of staff are checking him over

Dr: Uryu, you will need to go to hospital. I can’t confirm whether anything is broken, not without an x-ray. The blood loss concerns me too.

*laying on his back, Uryu struggles to respond

Dr: I’m sorry, but there is no way I can suggest you be able to compete on Anarchy in two weeks time.

*Uryu struggles but sits up

UI: Doctor, I am a wrestler, I have to fight

Dr: Yes, well, I’m a doctor and -- NO! PLEASE!

*Engel bursts through the door and looks at Uryu. The doctor and his assistant cower away. Engel steps towards Uryu and grabs him by the throat and then presses his bat against Uryu’s face

EH: I think you’re dying, Uryu. Don’t you think you might die? I’d say it’s death hehehe!

*He punches Uryu in the face and then swings the bat into his gut. Grabbing him by the head, he slams it against the wall and then wipes his bloodied face back and forth, painting the white wall with the deep, red blood of Uryu.

EH: Art, make art. MAKE ART!

*He lets go of Uryu and he slides down the wall, but then Engel punches him in the back of the head. His bare back is then ripped open by swings of the bat against it by Engel. Security rush in and drag Engel away from Uryu. Harlequin laughs as he is pulled out of the room and ambulance staff are called for to get Uryu out of the arena.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:55

Main Event 2
6CW Championship
Cerberus (c) vs Anthony Grace

HA: The Cerberus/Anthony Grace saga has dominated the headlines since we re-opened the 6CW doors a few months back and here tonight on Aftermath we have the final chapter...whoever wins here tonight; this is the final time we'll be seeing these two contest the world championship for some time....Alex Walker granted Grace's re-match clause against his better nature but he has stated that this is a one time deal, whoever wins walks away with the championship whilst the loser must rebuild...

HE: Tonight Anthony Grace sets the record straight; he is going to add that 6CW World Championship to his International belt and prove once and for all that he is the top of the foodchain, he is the man...

HA: You have a lot more faith than most; I've yet to see any inclination that Anthony Grace can beat Cerberus in a true fight so I don't see what he can do different....if cheating and swindling is involved then maybe, just look at the way he won the International title at Beachfront Brawl...

HE: That was smart business....he lost the world championship but he ended the night with the momentum once more, Cerberus would never have pulled that off...

HA: It's thanks to Cerberus that Grace won that title, don't forget that....

The boos ring all around as "Power" booms through the speakers and a lone light hits the stage. Golden fireworks pour from the stage as a figure appears in the entranceway...

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship!

*Crowd pop

MB: Introducing first, the challenger........hailing from Hollywood, California......weighing in at 245 pounds..............Annnttthhhooonnnnyyyy Grrraaaaccccceeeee!

Grace stands on the ramp and unfastens his robe, revealing the 6CW International Championship belt underneath. He keeps his head bowed as he walks down the ramp....

HA: Grace seems focused, not his usual bravado....I'd like to believe it is because Cerberus has beaten some humility into him but I highly doubt it....

HE: Grace is a man on a mission, tonight you'll see that and you will be sorry you ever doubted him....it was a brief pause in the Era of Grace but after tonight the second coming begins....

Grace climbs up into the ring and then "Haunted" roars through the arena to a standing ovation from the 6CW faithful. Red pyros and flames erupt across the front of the stage before the giant form of the world champion makes his entrance.....

MB: And his opponent...........from Deadman's corner............weighing in at 275 pounds.....he is the reigning, defending 6CW World Heavyweight Champion..............Ceeerrrrbbbbbeeeerrrruuuuuusssssss!

HA: Arguably the most dominant force 6CW has ever seen......this man causes destruction everywhere he goes....

Cerberus has a smirk on his face as he stands on the stage and stares down at Grace like a hunter surveying his prey. The champion then begins his descent....

HE: Cerberus is a scary man, a dangerous one too but he's not too smart....Grace can exploit that, he can outthink the champion and take back what belongs to him....

HA: The world championship does not belong to Anthony Grace, incase you forgot he was beaten and defeated by that man right there....Cerberus earned that belt and if Grace wants it back he is going to need the performance of a lifetime....

Cerberus climbs up over the top rope and just continues to smile as he stares right ahead at his opponent. The crowd are roaring in anticipation as the referee reads the riot act to both men....

HA: Huge big fight feel here tonight......matches don't come much bigger than this, what an evening this has been already and now it is time for the main event....

HE: I can't wait to hear Michael Bird declare "AND THE NEW".....

HA: Keep dreaming, brother...

Cerberus beckons Anthony Grace to come and fight as the bell sounds to start the contest. Grace looks a little shaken but he sucks in a deep breath as they circle one another...

HA: Grace needs to keep moving, he has to make an early dent too...but he cannot afford to go toe to toe and trade with the monster....

Cerberus uses his hulking mass to move Grace around the ring but then he lunges for a tackle and the challenger is able to duck underneath, firing off a right hand as Cerberus tilts his head. Cerberus rubs his jaw with a smile and then motions for Grace to throw again....

HA: Physically fighting Cerberus is bad enough but the mental aspect is huge too...because hurting this man is far from easy....

Grace shakes his head and then aims another punch at the jawline only for Cerberus to catch his hand this time, crushing it in his fist. Grace yelps in pain and then Cerberus picks him up off the floor....

HE: Oh no....

HA: That is scary strength from our world champion....

Cerberus makes Grace hover off the floor and then throws him backwards onto his posterior. Grace quickly scurries back into the corner and rubs his arm but has no time as Cerberus charges at him with a big knee....

HE: Dodged a bullet....

Grace manages to react in time, pulling himself under the bottom rope, as Cerberus misses with the running knee. The challenger shakes his head and continues to hold his wrist as Cerberus climbs out after him....

HA: Cerberus does not want to wait around tonight, he wants a fight...

Grace is shaking his head and trying to compose himself, taking deep breaths, but Cerberus is quickly on his tail. The challenger begins to run around the ring as the monstrous champion gives chase...

HE: Grace giving Cerberus the runaround...

HA: He's showing his fear...

Grace rolls back into the ring and he charges off the opposite ropes before sprinting back as Cerberus' head comes through the middle ropes...

*Crowd boo

HE: Where's the fear now?

Grace flies back with double knees straight to the top of Cerberus' head and sends him crashing back down onto the hard flooring. The challenger quickly scrambles to the corner and he ascends the ropes as the crowd wait with baited breath...

HA: Anthony Grace has got to do something different in this match, because he's never managed to take out Cerberus yet...

HE: HOW ABOUT THAT?!?

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Anthony Grace throws all caution to the wind as he moonsaults off the top rope and crashes into Cerberus on the outside, taking both men crashing to the deck. Grace is holding his ribs and wincing as the audience goes wild...

HA: I give Anthony Grace credit where it is due, that was sensational....the International Champion showing us all what being the World Champion means to him and his brand...

Grace manages to grab Cerberus by the back of the head and throws him back into the ring. Grace then climbs up onto the apron as Cerberus stumbles to his feet...

HE: What does it take to keep this freak down?

HA: Cerberus has shown again and again his inhuman pain threshold....

Grace climbs up onto the top rope and he dives behind Cerberus, smashing him into the canvass with a bulldog....

........powerout!

HA: Grace throwing it all in here but Cerberus is not going down like that...

Grace beckons Cerberus back up again and he lifts the monster into an atomic drop before nailing an excellent release German suplex.............1..................2.........kickout!

HE: This is what Anthony Grace is capable of, this is why I believe...

HA: I'm in shock, the challenger is going hell for leather....I believe this may be his best chance of victory...

Cerberus staggers up in the corner and Grace slams into him with a huge clothesline before climbing onto the ropes, delivering a ten punch combo. Grace reaches eight when Cerberus grabs him by the throat...

*Crowd cheer

HA: Anthony Grace in trouble now...

Cerberus carries Grace out of the corner for a chokeslam but Grace rakes the champion's eyes and drops out before running off the ropes and returning with a flying kick to the spine that sends Cerberus crashing through the ropes onto the apron. Cerberus starts trying to climb up again but Grace seizes his head and pulls him through, hanging his legs on the middle rope...

HE: What a DDT....this is it...

..Cerberus throws his shoulder up again!

HA: Grace can't believe it but he should know by now just how resilient the world champion is...

HE: But he's got him reeling, he just needs to keep going...

Grace scrambles to the corner and he beckons Cerberus to get back up on his feet. The crowd seem stunned by Grace's start to the match and then the challenger sprints forwards as his rival gets to his feet...

HE: A LEVEL!

Grace leaps through the air for the superman punch but Cerberus catches him in midair and spins him into an earth-shattering chokeslam...........................1.........................2................3!

HE: Did he kick out? Thank God...

HA: Grace just popped his shoulder but all his momentum just ended, all that hard work undone by one huge chokeslam from the champion...

Cerberus gets to his feet and looks almost amused by Grace's efforts. He stalks the challenger and then he grabs his head and drags him up, flipping him into the air...

HA: Crucifix...

Grace desperately kicks his feet and manages to drop off the back of the attempted powerbomb. He then sprints off the ropes and returns, only for Cerberus to whirl around and scoop him into a big sidewalk slam. Cerberus then bounces off the ropes and returns with a huge legdrop across his opponent's throat...
.........Grace kicks out!

HA: Now Anthony Grace is going to be tested, he's been here before and succumbed to the onslaught....will tonight be any different?

Grace is gasping for breath and holding his breath as he clambers onto his knees. Cerberus grabs his hair and pulls him up into a front facelock before he suplexes him high up into the air...

HA: Brain...

Grace once again kicks his legs in a flurry and manages to float over the back of Cerberus, before shoving him into the corner. Cerberus collides with the turnbuckle and Grace rushes in after him for a stinger splash but the champion steps aside and sends Grace against the corner. Cerberus then darts off the adjacent side...

HA: Big boot...

HE: BLOCKBUSTER!

Grace ducks the running boot from Cerberus and then takes the big man off of his feet with an incredible tornado roundhouse kick to the jaw...
....................3!

HE: THE ERA OF GRACE IS...

HA: CANCELLED!

The referee's hand comes down for the three when Cerberus launches his shoulder off the mat once again. Grace is clutching his head in shock and disappointment, tears almost forming in his eyes...

HE: What the hell does it take?

HA: Something that I'm not sure Anthony Grace has in his locker...

Grace almost falls into the corner as he struggles to move fast enough. He is talking to himself and psyching himself up as he waits for Cerberus to reach a vertical base once again. Slowly, the champion rises and Grace makes his move...

HE: A LEVEL.....GOT HIM!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 20:06

Grace leaps through the air and he detonates the superman punch right on the jaw of Cerberus, only for the impact to send the champion through the ropes to the outside of the ring...

HE: This can't be happening...

HA: Seems like Grace's luck is out, he needs to get Cerberus back in the ring because he can't win the championship via count out...

Grace looks disheartened as he watches Cerberus tumble from the ring but soon brings himself back to reality, scrambling outside to bring the action back to the forefront. Cerberus is already trying to reach his feet but it is obvious the champion is on wobbly legs...

HE: This is it Anthony, get him back in the ring and you've got this...

Cerberus staggers into the announce desk, placing his hands down on top to balance himself. Grace is in behind and he grabs the champion's head before smashing it down on the table. Cerberus' head immediately snaps back up...

*Crowd cheer

HA: Grace is making Cerberus mad...

Cerberus' eyes pierce Grace and the challenger looks terrified for a moment but then shrugs it off and grabs Cerberus' head again, beating it repeatedly off the table until Cerberus' body goes limp. Grace stares down at Cerberus and shakes his head...

HA: Grace isn't convinced, he's seen Cerberus come back from worse...

HE: He needs something to take the soul...

Grace heads back to the ring and he rips the steel steps away from their holster, dragging them closer to the announce table. He then backs away and waits for Cerberus to start rising....

HA: What now....

HE: INCOMING!

The crowd have no choice but to cheer as Grace runs up the steel steps and leaps through the air, connecting with another Superman punch that leaves Cerberus slumped, on his back, across the table. Grace surveys his handiwork but still doesn't look satisfied as he heads for the timekeeper's area and begins dragging out steel chairs by the dozen...

HA: You'll get yourself disqualified....

HE: Not if he doesn't use them....shades of Beachfront Brawl with the chairs...

Grace begins packing the steel chairs down on top of Cerberus' body and then he summons up his strength to pick the top of the steel steps up and then he dumps them on Cerberus' chest, pinning him to the table...

HA: What the hell is he doing here?

HE: Making sure....

Grace stands back and admires what he has done, ignoring the remonstrations from the referee, and then he backs up to the apron and climbs up. The flashbulbs are going off as Grace scales the ropes...

HA: This is insane....you'll end both your careers...

HE: This is for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship, Harold....you do whatever it takes......OH MY GOD!

HA: WE NEED MEDICS...

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10
That was awe-some x10

HA: ANTHONY GRACE AND CERBERUS ARE BROKEN IN HALF....ALL FOR THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD....

Grace throws himself through the air and crashes down on top of Cerberus, the steel steps and steel chairs, driving it all through the announce table into a wreck on the floor. The arena is absolutely bouncing...

HE: I can't believe he did it...

HA: Anthony Grace has ascended to a different level here tonight....the International Champion putting on a Hollywood performance...

Grace spits blood across the broken table and looks in a whole world of pain as he gets up to his feet. He doubles up, clutching his ribs, but soon gets back in the zone as he watches Cerberus stirring...

HE: I don't believe he is actually still moving....it's like something from a horror film...

HA: Anthony Grace has endured countless matches with Cerberus, he's been locked inside a steel cage with this man so he knows what Cerberus can withstand...but I don't think I have ever seen Cerberus this close to the brink...

HE: He's actually gonna do it...

Cerberus is barely able to get to his feet when Grace grabs him and pulls him forward, throwing him under the bottom rope and into the ring. The ribs of Grace are obviously causing him a lot of pain but he perseveres as he falls through the ropes and onto the chest of the champion...

............3!

HE: It's done...

*Crowd pop

HA: IT'S NOT....CERBERUS CONTINUES TO FIGHT, MY GOD...

The cameras zoom in on a trickle of blood dripping from Grace's open mouth. He looks shellshocked as the referee informs him that the match must continue. The challenger crawls on his hands and knees to the corner and begins to pull himself up...

HE: Grace has completely dominated this match...

HA: I don't think I have ever seen anyone have this much offense against Cerberus....Grace is closing in...one more big shot just might do it.....A LEVEL!

Grace pushes away from the ropes and runs forward, diving through the air once again, but Cerberus catches him, his legs wobbling under the strain, and gets Grace on his shoulders before drilling him with a death valley driver. The referee moves over to check on Grace as Cerberus staggers to the corner and rips the padding off the top turnbuckle..

HE: Ref, he can't do that...

HA: Grace used steel steps and chairs, I think some leniency is required here...

Cerberus is moving gingerly but he succeeds in scooping Grace up into a powerbomb position and then he launches him at the exposed turnuckle, Grace' spine colliding with the solid steel...

HA: How the hell can Cerberus have the energy to pull this off...THE DEATH BELL TOLLS!

HE: Anthony came so close...

Cerberus lets out a roar as he picks Grace up off the floor and destroys him with the chickenwing gutbuster. Instead of rolling Grace over, however, for the cover Cerberus pulls Grace's head back and locks it under his armpit at a disgusting angle in a modified dragon sleeper..

HA: That'll break his damn neck...

HE: I can't watch....where's O'Callaghan?

Grace's screams are ear-splitting from his body being contorted at such an alarming angle and he has no choice but to tap out. Cerberus keeps the hold locked in for a few more moments, causing Grace to pass out from the pain, and then he releases as "Haunted" hits the airwaves...

Ding ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner.......and STILL 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION..........Ceeeeeeeeeerrrrrrbbbbbeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuussssssssssssss!

HA: What a brutal, hard hitting encounter.....that was like a car crash from start to finish...

HE: Anthony Grace put on the performance of his career, he was sensational...

HA: But it still wasn't enough, he threw the whole arsenal at Cerberus and still he couldn't keep the monster down....can anyone actually beat the World Champion because I'm starting to wonder, we may actually have an unbeatable champ...

Cerberus is back on his feet and although he looks in a little discomfort he snatches the 6CW Championship from the referee and raises it into the air. Anthony Grace has been rolled to the corner and is receiving attention from a ringside doctor...

HA: Anthony Grace deserves credit, I'll grant that because he produced a stellar performance and if he can bring that level to his International Championship reign then who knows where his career might go....but for now this chapter is closed, he cannot beat Cerberus.....there's no shame in that because as I said earlier, I'm not sure anyone can...

HE: At least he still has that International Championship...

HA: But now the recoup begins....because Alex Walker announced before the main event that Grace will defend his belt against Engel Harlequin on the next edition of Anarchy, that means he has two weeks to heal up and prepare for yet another ferocious lunatic....

HE: It isn't fair, Grace is being so unfairly treated by Walker....there should be a tribunal...

HA: The paths of these two men, so intertwined for so long, are about to take very different directions....for Anthony Grace, Engel Harlequin awaits on the horizon.....for Cerberus, well who knows what's next for the 6CW World Champion....WAIT A MINUTE!

Cerberus is still stood in the centre of the ring when Clarke James comes running down to the ring and leaps up onto the apron. Cerberus just glares at James, who stares back with a smirk on his face...

HE: Does James have a death wish? What on earth does he want....

HA: IT'S A SETUP!

James continues to smile at Cerberus, who looks bemused and angry, before Perfect Jack appears from behind and nails a chopblock to the back of Cerberus' knee. The champion drops down on all fours and Jack picks up the 6CW title belt before smashing it across the side of Cerberus' face...

HE: What are these two doing?

HA: Isn't it obvious....earlier tonight Jack and James earned themselves a championship match of their choosing....I guess they made their choice...

The crowd are split in their reaction as PJ and CJ drag Cerberus back up and they deliver a double "Faithless" in the centre of the ring. They then take one side of the world championship each and raise it up above their heads....

HE: Surely this can't be the future of 6CW?

HA: It just may be....Perfect Jack and Clarke James have a new target it seems.......they're over the disappointment of losing their gold because now they have the big one in their sights....

HE: Have we ever had co-world champions?

HA: Not to my knowledge....what a moment this is...we'll see you in two weeks folks

The show goes off air with Perfect Jack and Clarke James continuing to parade the 6CW World Championship over the fallen form of Cerberus.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down