The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday July 31st (ish), 2018

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday July 31st (ish), 2018 Empty 6CW Anarchy - Tuesday July 31st (ish), 2018

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:28 pm

*The cameras are wheeling around the arena and we see a raucous and rabid crowd making a lot of noise for the kickoff of the show. As the fans are shown, with a mix of long shots and close ups, Harold and Henry speak

HA: Welcome to another huge night of 6CW! This is another rampacked arena in front of the most passionate fans in the world, and this is what our business is all about!

HE: 6CW Anarchy tonight will bring you the very best in the industry, with worldwide star Anthony Grace standing tall in the main event.

HA: Liam Wood, GazzyD, Marty Helms, Cerberus, The TA - we’ve got the best established stars combined with all the upcoming talent too.

HE: Welcome to the main event of international wrestling

*In the crowd, we see many signs. “Max Adamson = Defeated at Born in Fire”, “Tommy is the white Nelson Mandela”, “What’s a Uryu?” and “Would a mixed reaction make sense?” as ones that stand out.

HA: And it looks like we’re starting with the boss!

*Out walks Alex Walker to big cheers

HE: Things have been going very well since Walker came back here and helped bring this place back to life...so he better not think about rocking the boat!

HA: He can do as he pleases, as long as he stays as fair as he has been.

HE: As long as he recognises that Anthony Grace is the reason we have any power in this industry and should be protected at all costs…

*Walker takes the steps and then climbs through the ropes and into the ring. He grabs a mic and stands looking out to the crowd.

AW: Well, that’s a real 6CW Anarchy welcome!!

*The crowd pop for him, played like fiddles.

AW: I gotta love being in front of these fans, but I can’t just stand and enjoy it. This business keeps on flying and this company needs to be out there leading from the front. Sure, some others might be “All In” or cruising, but 6CW is the main event of international wrestling and we wanna be out at the front.

“WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH...WOAH!”

*The crowd turn quickly and the camera cuts to the top of the ramp where Perfect Jack and Clarke James are standing, both with mics in their hands. It is James who is speaking. They hold a title each.

CJ: Woah there, cowboy. Easy now. You’re getting a bit ahead of yourself.

PJ: He is, Clarke, he is. Tell him why, Clarke.

CJ: Well, what we know, and we thought you had the sense to know, is that this show ain’t gonna draw, bud.

PJ: And why is that, Clarke? Tell him why. Hit him a little Clarke James gospel.

*The pair are walking slowly down the ramp towards the ring as they speak

CJ: What my partner and I know…

*He stops and turns to Jack and lowers his voice

CJ: Partner and I? Partner and me?

PJ: If you could do it alone, it’s partner and I. Take out the partner and or and partner.

CJ: What I know. What me know. Ok, we’re good.

*He turns back to Walker and raises his voice again

CJ: What my partner and I know is that there’s a hole in this card, and money is falling out. You see, Mr Walker, 6CW ain’t making a dime if we ain’t getting face-time on this show.

PJ: They gotta see us, boss. They love us.

CJ: The cameras

PJ: They love us

CJ: These fans

PJ: They love us

CJ: The advertisers

PJ: Oh they love us.

CJ: And these fans

PJ: They love us even more than they did 10 seconds ago.

CJ: And that’s because they can see us! It makes the world go round, a bit of time with your buddies PJ n CJ!

*By now they have made it to the ring, and climb up and step in.

CJ: But in your infinite wisdom, you’ve left the boys off the card.

*PJ walks over to Walker and puts a hand on his shoulder

PJ: We get it, Alex, everyone makes mistakes. Hell, even us! Last week, I took the UK title to get shined, a bit of a buffing you know, keep things top notch. But, I’d make a foul up. It was Wednesday, ya see. And I don’t have the UK title on Wednesdays

CJ: That’s my day

PJ: So I had to take the International title in...and I’d only got that shined at the weekend.

CJ: Our title shine guy thought he was a real plum.

*The pair chuckle to themselves, and their gap in speech finally lets Walker in.

AW: Will you two please, shut, the hell, up!

*The crowd pop

AW: By the walls of Jericho and everything else the wrestling gods have given us, I’m not sure any of them make up for the nonsense that comes with this little pairing. But you know what? You’ve made this easy for me.

CJ: Made what? Huh?

AW: You want attention, right? You think it’s all eyes on you.

*PJ and CJ are looking at each other and nodding, then back to Walker

AW: Good! Because I have found a way to get you two a hell of a lot of attention. Each. Really see who shines the brightest out of you two. We’ve got a PPV coming up boys, and we want all eyes on it, obviously. And you two are a big part of that. But I am sick of you both, too. So let’s make this interesting, huh?

PJ: What’s he doing, Clarke?

CJ: I dunno, Jack, he’s wild.

AW: At Beachfront Brawl, live in Sydney, Australia, we’re gonna have us a match. For those two titles.

*The crowd pop as James and Jack come together shocked.

AW: For TWO falls! That’s right, gentlemen. Both titles on the line, one fall for the UK title, and one for the international title. It’ll be you two...against each other...and you won’t be alone!

*The crowd pop

HA: Oh wow!

HE: BIG news!

*Clarke has sunk to his knees and Jack has fallen backwards.

AW: Oh the cameras LOVE this, guys!

*With Clarke and James looking agonised, the crowd in raptures and Walker looking pleased with himself, we cut to an early commercial break.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday July 31st (ish), 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Tuesday July 31st (ish), 2018

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:30 pm

Match 1
Mike Hill vs Bam Sparkleston

The action returns to ringside as the referee is giving his final instructions to both competitors...

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy folks and up next we have Mike Hill going one on one with Bam Sparkleston...

Hill offers Bam a handshake and Sparkleston seems surprised before obliging, only for Hill to boot him in the gut and drop him with a fierce forearm to the face...

HA: Hill’s lack of class should come as no surprise.

HE: Bam was stupid enough to fall for it

Hill drags Bam up by the hair and lashes chops against his chest. He then seizes Sparkleston’s arm and whips him off the ropes and knocks him off his feet with a dropkick as he returns.

HE: It’s time for Mike Hill to be appreciated for what he has achieved in this business and his longevity

HA: I think his personality puts people off

HE: That shouldn’t matter one iota...

Hill stomps down on Bam before ragging him up into a snap suplex. Hill then hits the ropes and handsprings back into a standing moonsault

1...........2..........shoulder off

HA: Dominance from Hill thus far......

Hill swaggers around the ring whilst mocking Bam and then he backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the ropes. Hill taunts Sparkleston as he waits for him to rise and then leaps toward him...

HA: Too much posing....backfired!

Bam catches Hill in midair with a kick to the stomach and then plants him with a thunderous DDT..........1.............2..........shoulder up!

HE: I’m surprised that freak Harlequin isn’t out here

HA: His friendship with Bam, if you can call it that, is not something I ever thought I’d see....

Bam claps his hands and the crowd follow suit as he beckons Hill up and then he scoops him onto his shoulders...

HA: Bam looking to kill this one off...

Hill elbows his way off the side and runs off the ropes before returning with a slingblade takedown. He heads to the corner...

HE: 450...

Bam drives his knees up into the gut of Hill upon impact and rolls him into a side cradle...

...........shoulder up

HA: That would have come as quite a shock....

Hill quickly scrambles back up and lifts Bam into an inverted atomic drop before knocking him down with a spinning heel kick. Hill taunts Bam as he nails a standing shooting star..........1.............2.........kickout!

HE: Bam Sparkleston does not belong in the same ring as someone like Mike Hill....

HA: You’re talking even less sense than usual...

Hill continues to talk trash to the crowd and then he ushers Sparkleston back up and knees him in the gut....

HE: OVER THE....

Bam puts the brakes on and shoves Hill into the turnbuckle before bridging him into a German suplex

........Hill pops his shoulder!

HA: For someone who doesn’t belong in the same ring as his opponent, Sparkleston is doing well for himself in there....

Hill holds the back of his neck as he rolls from the ring to try and regain himself....

HA: BAM'S FLYING!

HE: Wow, that was actually quite impressive...

The crowd cheer as Bam comes crashing down from the top rope down to the outside on top of Hill as the replay shows Bam risking it all hitting a moonsault shocking everyone. As we cut back Bam has pulled himself up and has a massive smile across his face which is quickly cut away as he focused on Hill once again. Bam rolls Hill in and makes the cover

...one
…...two
...KICKOUT.

HA: Bam was one second away, so much for doubting him Henry

HE: Hill will still win...

HA: Someone should tell Bam...he's in control here!

Bam pulls Hill up throwing him in to the corner and running to the opposite turnbuckle before charging back and hitting a massive splash on Hill...

HE: Knee's up! This is Hill's chance...

As Bam splashes Hill
lifts his knees connecting them with the face of Bam causing him to sway back towards the centre of the ring. Hill quickly charges forward hitting a knee to the gut before hitting an elbow to the back of the head before pulling Bam back violently by his hair causing him to crash down on to the mat in pain. Hill attempts the cover but Bam doesn't even let the ref count for one to the annoyance of Hill who yanks Bam up before throwing him in to the corner hitting mounted punches.

HE: Hill is about to teach Bam a lesson, one he should have learnt a long time ago!

The ref counts to five forcing Hill to let Bam out of the corner but Hill ignores the ref instantly throwing Bam back towards the turnbuckle and this time landing repeating kicks to the gut and ribs of his opponent. Hill gets warned again, this time he listens pulling Bam away from the turnbuckle pulling him straight in to a belly to back suplex.

HE: If I was Bam I'd give up now...

HA: Well lucky for us Bam is much braver than you Brother!

HE: You say brave I say dumb...

As Bam attempts to get up in the middle of the ring Hill returns to the turnbuckle climbing to the second rope and waiting for Sparkleston to get to his feet. As Bam finally gets up Hill dives hitting a crossbody and looking for a pin

...one
…...two
…......t...KICKOUT!

HA: Hill is in shock!He felt that was it...

The replay shows Hill crashing down on top of Bam only for Sparkleston to reverse in to a pinning attempt of his own almost getting the win. Hill pushes Bam away getting to his feet and landing kicks to Bam who refuses to stay down, Hill picks up Bam and whips him off the ropes beckoning him to come back.

HE: Hill is looking to end this one!

Bam returns with Hill kicking him in the knee dropping Bam down to a kneeling position and bouncing off the ropes himself

HE: KERB STOMP!

HA: No! What a reversal!

As Hill looks for the Curb stomp Bam is able to grab his leg pulling Hill in to a modified Olympic Slam style suplex leaving both men down in the ring with the crowd's support in Bam being louder than ever. After a few moments both men begin to stir pulling themselves up using the ropes and once again meet in the middle of the ring once again locking up, this time though it is Bam who cuts it short with a knee to Hill's ribs

HA: Bam taking a page of Hill’s book!

Bam is instantly on the offence tossing Hill in to the corner and landing repeated kicks all aimed to the ribs of Hill who attempts to fight back but is cut off by shoulder blocks. Bam them lifts Hill lying him across the second turnbuckle with his body resting on the ropes

HE: What the hell is that idiot doing?

HA: What ever it is I don't see it ending well for Hill

Bam backs up all the way across the ring, his throws a thumbs up to the crowd before charging towards Hill and hitting a massive running knee directly in to the ribs of Hill causing him to shout out in pain

HA: Bam is targeting the ribs! What a brilliant tactic!

Hill falls to the ground and rolls to the outside cradling his ribs, as he tries to get his breath Bam is quickly down on the outside this time meeting Hill with more kicks and strikes to the ribs. Hill covers up only for Bam to hit a forearm smash to Hill's face before whipping him in to the guard rail and throwing him back in to the ring

...one
…...two
…......thre-KICKOUT!

HE: That was too close!

HA: I think Engel Harlequin’s ferociousness is starting to rub off....

Bam pulls Hill up only for the former World Champion to hit a thumb to the eye followed by a desperation lariat that takes both men down. Bam begins to move first and as he gets to his feet an angry look crosses his face

HA: We have never seen Bam like this before!

HE: I don’t like it...

Bam pulls Hill up slapping him across the face only for Hill to laugh spitting in Bam's face. Bam pauses for a moment and wipes the spit off his face before shaking his head and charging Hill back in to the corner landing repeated haymaker style punches to Hill's ribs causing him to scream out in pain

HA: Bam needs to control himself...the ref is counting!

As the ref gets to five he warns Bam who backs off for a second only to whip Hill across the ring in to the other turnbuckle following in with a massive knee and once again landing massive knees and kicks to Hill's ribs!

HE: The ref has to do something about this!

The ref once again gets to five only for Bam to ignore his warnings. The ref moves in pulling Bam back causing Bam to react angrily lashing out and knocking the ref to the ground, for a second Bam pauses not knowing what to do, the look of anger replaced with one of worry.

HE: That's disgraceful! Bam should be DQ'd

HA: It was a mistake! Bam needs to focus on the match...

The referee is down holding his jaw as Bam drags Hill from the corner onto his shoulders and nails a gut buster. Bam then heads for the corner...

HA: Sparkleston is gonna do it...

HE: This match should be called off...

Engel Harlequin comes rushing down the ramp and is urging Bam on. Bam looks a little surprised by Harlequin’s appearance...

HE: Why is that idiot even out here? He’s the reason Bam is losing it...

HA: I don’t think Bam was expecting Engel out here...

Engel is smiling at Bam and giving him the thumbs up but the distraction allows Hill time to get back up. Hill runs to the corner and leaps high with a sensational enzeguiri that brings Sparkleston crashing back down to the mat....

HE: Haha, between the two of them they’ve messed it all up....

Hill crotch chops in Engel’s direction and then drags Bam up...

HE: OVER THE HILL

............3!

HA: Damn it!

HE: Brilliant, Bam was actually doing better without Engel....that dumb clown just cost him the match....

Hill mockingly bows at Engel and laughs as he heads for the ropes and climbs out. Engel has his head in his hands, looking grave, and then he rolls into the ring to console Bam....

HA: Engel just wanted to show his support, but it really hasn’t worked out here tonight...

HE: Bam needs to pick his friends more wisely....because Engel’s stupidity is even more dangerous than his dark side...

Bam comes to and looks confused by what has happened as Engel tries to explain. Sparkleston shakes his head in disbelief and shoves Engel’s hand away...

HA: Bam doesn’t seem happy with Engel’s explanation...

HE: Too right, Engel screwed him...

HA: It was an accident and you know it....Engel just wanted to be out here to lend a hand...

Engel looks extremely apologetic as Bam puts his head between his legs and then the action heads elsewhere.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday July 31st (ish), 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Tuesday July 31st (ish), 2018

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:31 pm

*Lion is walking around the back, calmly going around the arena, checking the odd door and looking inside. He ends up at Alex Walker’s office. He stands, looking at the name, and eventually knocks.

After being ushered in by a shout from within, Lion walks into the room to see the boss.

Walker looks to him and muses, “an unexpected visit, Mr Lion. In fact, I’m not sure we have really spoken since your first day, that first signing.”

Lion looks to him, but says nothing, which Walker almost doesn’t notice, instead enjoying his own voice as he continues, “well, we should do more often, because you have a lot hiding behind that mask. Not just experience untold in this business, but clearly an injury too.”

This does provoke Lion into speech, “Is that why I am an observer tonight?”

“You can clearly do with the rest...but I think it is likely that you won’t get it. Max and his chums don’t fight solo, so I suspect you should be prepared for the shenanigans outside the ring” replies Walker. They do now stand in silence. Walker eventually breaks it.

“But maybe I can give you a rest soon, a bit of time to heal.”

But he is quickly interrupted, “No, that will not be necessary.”

Walker smiles and responds “I see this bond with Uryu has inspired you.”

“I see eye-to-eye with Uryu on many things, but you know why I’m here. What I said to you when I signed applies now. I have a goal, I have a plan, and that is what drives me. This is part of that road, as is every step I take here...”

The pair stare at each other, “...but I was looking for Uryu. I can only presume tonight goes a lot better if we are fully prepared for the cheat and his minions”

With this, Lion walks away.

As Lion leaves Alex Walker's office Uryu is leaning up against a wall opposite it as he goes to approach Lion.

UI: Hey, Sorry if I went a bit overboard last week in that speech I made. Max has a rare reaction with me in that he can get under my skin but fire me up at the same time. The more he keeps on trying to antagonise me the more trouble he is digging himself into if I get my hands on him.

Uryu pauses and ponders for a moment.

UI: I do want to give you an option though Lion regarding this partnership of ours. If you honestly feel that I dragged you into a personal battle against Max and The Territorial Arsewipes against your wishes then feel free to leave right now. It's not my place to drag you into a fight you do not want to be a part of and this fight will not end for a long time. Might even break the record rivalry that is Cornette v Russo the way that we keep going.

Uryu chuckles as Lion shakes his head.

UI: If you want to stay in this fight and head in a different direction later all I ask is that you tell me to my face.

As ever, Lion just looks at him unmoved, the mask blocking any sign of reaction on Lion’s face.

UI: I wish you would take that thing off backstage. It’s impossible to read you

L: No, never, not least any time soon. There are things that need to be done.

UI: And can I count on you to join me 100% if you have these plans?

Lion again pauses, but speaks before the nervous Uryu can interject

L: If I am in that ring, my focus will never be anywhere else. I ask the same of you: the opponent is the priority, your past squabbles with Max are forgotten.

It is now Uryu who doesn’t answer. He shakes his head

UI: Fine, fine. I am a wrestler first, he cannot make me the immature man that he is. I am above that level, his level.

L: Your direction suits me for now, Uryu. Your honour matches my own, outwardly at least. Adamson, Jackson, Horrigan - I suggest we go out there and teach them a lesson. Victory or defeat, we shall shine a light on their dignity.

*Uryu goes to respond, but it looks as if the conversation is over as Lion walks away

UI: Hey, wait! That’s...that is kinda cool actually.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Match 2
Uryu Ishida w/ Lion vs Frank Horrigan w/ Jackson Jackson & Max Adamson

HA: Starting us off here tonight on Anarchy, it's singles competition for you.

HE: Singles competition, but a match that involves one half of the team who returned to the top of the tag division at Genesis, the TA.

HA: Jackson Jackson will undoubtedly be riding high after that tremendous victory for his team at Genesis, even with the controversy that surrounded their win.

HE: There was nothing controversial about it, they got the 1.2.3 and that's all that matters.

"Mr Blue Sky" plays out around the arena and Uryu Ishida is met with a positive reception from the 6CW fanbase as he emerges out onto the stage, followed by Lion. Uryu smiles and nods to the crowd in appreciation before making his way down to the ring. He slides in under the bottom rope and then gets to his feet, walking to the corner.

HA: This newly formed alliance seems to be blossoming into a potentially dangerous combination.

"Machine Gun" roars out through the speakers and there is a mixed reception for the arrival of the TA. Frank Horrigan stalks out ominously and he is followed by Jackson Jackson and Max Adamson. They hold their arms aloft to unveil their newly acquired tag team championships around their waists. The duo walk down to the ring, Jackson and Adamson take their place at ringside as Horrigan clambers in over the top rope.

HE: The TA out here to even the numbers in case Lion tries some funny business.

HA: I don't think it's Lion the ref will need to keep his eye on.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Frank Horrigan and Uryu lock-up. Horrigan forces Uryu backwards slightly and then quickly fires off a couple of stiff European Uppercuts into the chin. Uryu falls back to the corner, but he then ducks underneath a punch and pushes Horrigan into the turnbuckles.

Uryu fires off a couple of roundhouse kicks up into the abdomen of Horrigan, before monkey-flipping him out across the ring. Horrigan rolls up, Uryu runs out of the corner and takes him down with a leaping back elbow smash. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Horrigan gets the shoulder up. Uryu locks in a side headlock, but the tag champ is quickly up to his feet. He launches Uryu out across the ring and ducks for a back body drop, but Uryu manages to roll over the back of Horrigan. He turns around and Uryu connects with a spinning heel kick to the side of the head. Cover.

HA: Good start from Uryu!

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Uryu allows Horrigan up to his feet and he hits a couple more kicks to the stomach, followed by a few right hands. Horrigan is shoved into the corner by Uryu, he takes a step back before running in and going for a shining wizard. Horrigan manages to catch Uryu, he then marches forward and drives him into the mat with a powerbomb.

HA: Incredible power from Horrigan.

Uryu staggers up and Horrigan flattens him with a big boot to the skull.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Horrigan drags Uryu up to his feet and looks to begin exerting his dominance on the contest, hitting a couple of shoot kicks to the abdomen. He follows this up with a series of European Uppercuts that back Uryu into the ropes. Horrigan pummels a couple of stiff pucnhes into the gut before throwing Uryu across the ring.

Horrigan bounces off the ropes and on the rebound, he meets Uryu with a vicious-looking discus elbow smash. Uryu stumbles up straight into a big spinebuster.

HE: You heard that impact throughout the arena, huge spine on the pine for Horrigan.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Uryu kicks out. Horrigan allows him to rise before crashing a knee up into the abdomen. Uryu lurches forward and Horrigan throws him down with a suplex. He keeps the hold applied, dragging Uryu to his feet and nailing a 2nd suplex. Uryu is brought up and Horrigan delivers a third suplex, but this time releases, launching the veteran across the ring.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

HA: Horrigan looking totally dominant now.

Horrigan allows Uryu to roll up to his feet, He throws him out across the ring and on the rebound, Uryu is met with a big back body drop. He rolls to his feet and runs at Horrigan, leaping into the air only for Horrigan to catch him and then nail a big fallaway slam. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Uryu powers the shoulder up in time. Horrigan locks in a grounded abdominal stretch, bringing Uryu to his feet. He goes for a pumphandle slam but Uryu drops down the back. Horrigan turns around, Uryu attempts a kick to the gut, Horrigan grabs the boot only only for Uryu to deliver an enzaguri kick with the other foot! Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

HE: Here's a chance for Uryu.

Uryu slowly gets to his feet, and he is soon followed by Horrigan. He goes for a clothesline but Uryu ducks it and then takes down Horrigan with an STO backbreaker. He sits up on the mat, Uryu sprints in and nails a shining wizard. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2...............Kick out!

Horrigan forces the shoulder up. Uryu locks in a front facelock, he drags Horrigan to his feet and crashes knees up into the face. Horrigan falls into the ropes, Uryu lifts him up and places him on the ropes, before dropping him with a spike DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Uryu rolls Horrigan onto his front, he then nails the brick-a-break, driving a series of knees down into the back. He then steps onto the ring apron. Horrigan rises...

HA: HUGE FOREARM SMASH!

HE: UPSET ON THE CARDS?!

Ref: 1...........................2........................Kick out!

Horrigan manages to get the shoulder up in time. Uryu beats the canvas in frustration, he then goes to the corner, Uryu heads up top...

HA: Uryu setting up for the finish!

HE: Split Second incoming...

HA: Horrigan on the apron! God damn it!

HE: This is why they're the champs Harold!

Horrigan steps onto the ring apron, with Uryu still perched on the top rope. Horrigan walks towards Uryu and the two glare at each other for a couple of moments, only for Horrigan to be sent flying by Lion who runs along the apron and takes Horrigan's legs from underneath him. Uryu stays atop of the turnbuckle, he leaps off...

HA: Horrigan caught him!

Horrigan catches Uryu as he flies through the air and plants him with a scoop slam. Uryu rises and Horrigan nails a running DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Uryu kicks out, Horrigan goes to grab the legs for his trademark giant swing move, but Uryu manages to boot him away and shuffle back to the corner. Horrigan runs in but Uryu drop toe holds him into the turnbuckle. Horrigan is leant against the turnbuckle face-first, Uryu gets to his feet and runs in...

HA: REALISATION!

HE: SUPERKICK TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!

Uryu covers, but there is no count from the referee, whose attention has been caught by Max Adamson on the outside.

HA: God dam...LION AGAIN!

Lion again makes the save, dragging Adamson down from the apron, slamming his head to the outside. Uryu nods to his ally on the outside, he hits a couple of stomps on Horrigan before going back up top...

HE: SPLIT SECOND!

HA: NAILED IT!

Ref: 1................................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Wow what an upset!

HE: How the hell did that just happen?!

HA: Uryu has just pinned Frank Horrigan, one half of the TA, one half of the tag team champions!

HE: Only because of that vicious assault by Lion on a non-wrestler like Max Adamson, he should be banned.

HA: Adamson came out here and tried to interfere, like a wrestler, it's only right he's treated like one!

*We fade from the celebrations and go backstage

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Backstage we see an upbeat Bam Sparkleston who minces his way down the corridor of the 6CW arena, Bam is busy checking his phone and doesn't notice the figure stood in front of him. As Bam almost collides with the figure they snatch Bam's phone out of his hand, holding it up to his face.

Bam: Well EXCUUUUUUSEEE ME!...Oh MER GAAARD Engel...it's you! I was hoping we could sort out what happened last week!

Engel snarls, looking at the phone in disgust before speaking to Bam

Engel: hehehe...this is the problem isn't it Mr Sparkleston...hehehe...you're living in a fantasy world where everyone gets along and everything is perfect...hehehe...I'm here to teach you that you are wrong...very wrong indeed...hehehe.

Bam goes to speak but Engel cuts him off, continuing

Engel: Friendship...friendship Mr Sparkleson is a cancer. It grows, feeds from you, like the raven at its feast, it pecks away at you bit by bit. Friendship is the sensation you feel as the barbed wire tears into your flesh, it makes you scream, it makes you cry...hehehe

I was promised much by so called friends...friends who offered everything but in the end...hehehe...in the end left me with nothing...friends who I had to punish for their lies...

Engel pushes Bam's phone in to his chest and speaks one last time

Engel: ...do not make me your friend Mr Sparkleston...hehehe...it always ends the same...

Engel then walks away leaving Bam speechless and a little dejected.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:34 pm

Match 3
Marty Helms vs Cameron Faith

HA: Welcome back to ringside, ladies and gentlemen, and what a contest we have coming up next

HE: Oh boy! It is time for the main event!

HA: The main event, Henry? Are you lost? It’s match three, Marty Helms vs Cameron Faith.

HE: Exactly, brother. Marty Helms is THE main event on every show in any country. He’s banking the money that goes to your frankly oversized pay cheque.

*Al Kapone’s You Ain’t Stoppin Me fires out through the speakers and out comes Cameron Faith, to a big reaction from the crowd

HA: It sounds to me like a lot of people in this arena are here for this man, Henry. Scotland’s pride, Cameron Faith, multiple title holder across 6WF and 6CW. And not someone who is gonna take any of Helms’s games.

*Faith has his head down as he walks to the ring, focused and prepared

HE: He can’t control the games that Helms is about to play with him, Harold, but boy does he look intense tonight!

*Faith slides into the ring and storms across it, before stopping at the far set of ropes and shaking them wildly, roaring to the crowd who roar back loudly for him

HA: Looks like quite a bond there, Henry. Cameron Faith hasn’t always been popular, but right now he has garnered such respect from this crowd, a man who likes to fight.

HE: He needs to be ready for one, Harold. Marty Helms doesn’t do things by halves.

*Faith stares intently down the ramp as Remedy by Seether starts to play. The crowd turn to boo, and that intensifies as the TV Champion walks out onto the stage, wearing a kilt. His face is also painted, partly blue, as if he were in Braveheart.

HA: Oh this is utterly ridiculous

*Helms walks down to the ring under the hail of boos and abuse from the crowd. He’s laughing at them, and then laughs harder as he sees Faith bursting with anger in the ring. As Faith slowly takes the steps and goes in through the ropes, Faith gets in his face, and the referee struggles to drag him away. As Faith steps back, Helms ushers for a microphone

MH: You, over there, ya wee brute, pissed with the stench of a battered can of Irn Bru rising from you like a rotted corpse. I see you over there. That isn’t rage, wee lad, that’s fear.

*The crowd boo as Faith, now being blocked by the ref, shouts at Helms.

MH: You’ve got a decision to make, laddy. Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell your enemy

*Helms pauses for effect

HA: He’s actually doing Braveheart, isn’t he?

MH: That I may take your life, but you’ll never get independence!!!!!!

*Faith pushes the ref out of the way, but storming towards Helms, he is caught out as the TV Champion has ripped his kilt off and throws it into the face of Cameron. Unable to see briefly, Helms then pounces and drives the microphone into the skull of his opponent, a sickening thud preceding Faith’s drop to the floor.

HA: He can’t do that! The referee has to disqualify him!

HE: The match hasn’t started, Harold. He hasn’t broken any rules! Self-defence, Faith was trying a pre-match assault.

HA: A pre-match -- you’re ridiculous!

*The ref has been checking on Faith and Helms is lapping up the anger of the crowd. He grabs a bottle of water from ringside and uses a towel to rub the paint off his face. Faith is back to his feet and, despite the ref asking him if he wants to wait this one out, Faith wants the fight.

HA: There is no backing down ever from Cameron Faith, it’s in his DNA.

HE: That knock on the head didn’t knock any sense into him then.

*The pair stare at each other, pure hatred coming from both sides, and then fly at their opponent as the bell rings.

HA: THIS ONE IS GONNA START HARD!

*They come together and just rain down blows, a flurry of punches landing from both men before the ref has to physically push them apart. Moving away reluctantly, we see a cut has opened above Faith’s eye and blood starts to pour out.

HE: He should have stayed down, Harold. He’s not gonna survive the night.

*Faith wipes at the moisture on his hand and sees the blood that now stains the back of his hand. He smiles and calls for Helms to come at him

HA: Helms won’t turn that down, big clothesline! MISSES! AND WHAT A TURN AROUND!!

*Helms swings the arm but Faith ducks, spiralling underneath and landing a superkick to Helms’s stomach as he turned back looking for his foe, forcing Helms to keel over. A slapping volley from his right boot then stands Helms up

HA: ACT OF FAITH!

*The superkick lands and Helms drops to the mat

HA: This could be over already!

HE: AND THAT IS WHAT A REAL PRO DOES, HAROLD!

*As Faith drops down to try cover, Helms notices his proximity to the ropes and ensures he rolls out and down to the mat outside.

HA: You can’t argue with that, good instincts from Helms. And that’s all it can be, Faith has him absolutely rocked already.

*Helms is crawling away on the outside, with Faith dropping down and now walking after him with purpose. A stamp to the base of his spine leaves Helms flat down and not inching away any further. He lifts him to his feet and slams him shoulder first into the metal of the turnbuckle. Helms drops limply to the floor

HE: This is not in the rules! Referee!

HA: Helms likes things to be brutal and cutting, well Faith is taking the brutal part of that and showing him what an angry Scotsman can do with a little inspiration.

*With Helms down, Faith slides in and out of the ring to interrupt the ref’s count and then precedes to punch Helms in the back of the head for five seconds. This causes the ref to jump down and pull him off Helms, with a stern warning

HA: Faith needs to be careful, a disqualification will give Helms an easy win here that he doesn’t deserve.

*Faith goes back to Helms and, to appease the referee, slides his foe into the ring. Helms makes it to his feet, but is taken down immediately by a big clothesline

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

*Faith drags him up and whips him from one corner to another. He runs in to drive his knee into Helms’s face, but as he then goes for the bulldog that follows, Helms throws him off and Faith lands halfway across the ring.

HA: Good use of momentum there by Helms, gives himself some breathing space for the first time in this match.

*Helms uses it, sliding down to drop an elbow onto Faith and then repeating the trick 3 times. This sets him up to use a version of the Accolade, arching and bending Faith’s back until the Scotsman shows pure agony on his face.

HE: This is smart, more than just for the pain he is causing. He is now slowing this down, recovering himself a touch, and thinking about long term damage as well as short term gain.

HA: Does he want to get himself into a technical and submission styled match with Cameron Faith, though? There are few in this company, nay this business that have mastered the technical skills and inherent malice to really thrive with submissions quite like Cameron Faith.

*Faith writhes and fights in clear pain, digging his fingers and nails into the mat to try get some movement.

HA: He has this camel clutch locked in tight, but Faith is getting movement

*Faith tries to drop himself flat down to the ground. Helms over-corrects the hold, flinging him back up, but Faith has dropped his resistance and uses the momentum from Helms to get his knees up and then push Helms back. As Helms stumbles away, Faith tries a desperate move

HA: PELE KICK!

*It lands, but Faith cannot really capitalise quickly enough. He gets to his feet and sees Helms in the corner, but sprinting over to try a Stinger splash, he is caught mid-air by Helms

HA: What strength!!

HE: AND WHAT A MANOEUVRE

*In tired desperation, Helms flings Faith over his head with a fallaway slam, and it sends Faith crashing down to the outside. The TV Champ gets to his feet and climbs outside, then eliciting boos from the crowd as he slaps the back of Faith’s head.

HA: Where does he get off showing such disrespect?

*He rolls Faith over and talks trash to him, but has overestimated how hurt his opponent is, a headbutt flying up at him and sending him back. They both gather themselves on their feet at the same time and slide into the ring. Helms runs at Faith and runs right into a spinebuster

Ref: 1........................2.......................Kick out!

*Faith drags Helms to his feet and then lifts him for a suplex, then another, and then another for the three amigos.

Ref: 1........................2.......................Kick out!

*Frustrated, Faith looks up to the turnbuckle

HA: Faith has got an idea

HE: Oh no, no, no!

HA: We’re about to see some magic. Get ready for a --wait, what is he doing here?!

*Poised on top of the turnbuckle, Faith turns to see McManus jumping up onto the apron. Somehow, as McManus runs at him, Faith manages to leapfrog McManus and land on the apron. He spins and then hits a perfect Act of Faith superkick on McManus, which sends him crashing down to the floor outside.

HA: Helms still hasn’t moved, and Faith is about to finish this off!

HE: Incoming!

HA: LEAP. OF. FAITH!

HE: KNEES!!

*Faith crashes down beautifully, but right onto the raised knees of Marty Helms.

HA: And we go back to level pegging again! Both men are down.

*The ref counts, up through 5 as both men get to their knees, crawling. On 8, Helms is up

HA: Faith can’t get up, his legs won’t do it!

HE: BEHEADING!!

*Helms takes advantage, sprinting across for the punt kick, and then the cover

Ref: 1........................2.......................3!!

HE: THE CHAMP WINS!

HA: Another big victory for Helms, a man who is showing a dominant side week after week.

HE: Unstoppable

HA: With a hint of controversy there; what was McManus doing out here?

*Replays start again as we see McManus falling to the mat, but Faith’s Leap of Faith thwarted by Helms raised knees. It then goes to the two men forcing themselves up, and from this angle we see McManus close to Faith, and then the three count.

HA: Wait a minute, what’s he doing there. What was McManus doing?

*The replays show another angle and we see why Faith was struggling to make it up. McManus had grabbed his leg and kept him on his hands and knees. Unable to really break free, Faith is not even slightly prepared for the boot that smashes off the side of his head.

HA: McManus has ruined this, handing Helms victory

HE: Helms pounced when opportunity arose, you cannot tarnish this.

*Helms scuttles away down the ramp, holding his title. In the ring, McManus stands over Faith and taunts him as we head away from ringside.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:34 pm

*Backstage, Max Adamson is with Horrigan and Jackson

MA: Look, these guys reckon they can hang with the TA. Uryu is a desperate leech, hanging onto me to keep himself relevant. You boys just let them get a foothold into a feud. They don’t deserve to feud with us, they are not on our level.

*Jackson and Horrigan look to each other and then back to Adamson

JJ: It’s not you when we lose, but they are trying to get on a level with us, including you?

MA: Ahh hey, you know what I mean, mate. We are the TA together. It was that freak Lion, cheating on the outside. Don’t know what that ref was watching…

FH: I had Uryu nailed, but somebody was causing a fuss on the outside

*Horrigan eyeballs Adamson, but he seems to be unaware of what he’s implying

MA: You’re right, Lion was a bloody weasel out there. With that mask? Yeah, nah, that is not right.

JJ: But now they’ve got a win over us, even if that was a one on one.

FH: And Walker is desperate to have us pinned down…

*They stop and think

MA: Who cares? Uryu wants me, unaware of what “retired” means. And with his focus, obsession, all his eyes on me, you two have got a free run at pussywillow. Rip his head off and they’ll bleed like anyone else. I can deal with the cuck, you take care of the little injured cosplay nerd.

*The scene fades away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:35 pm

*James McManus is strolling through the backstage area, smiling to himself when he is approached by Tim Allen.

TA: James, James...have you got time for an exclusive chat for 6CW.com?

JM: Go on Tim, I'll give you two minutes of my time.

TA: That's all we need. So we've just seen you interfere in Cameron Faith's match with Marty Helms, costing him when he looked to be on the verge of victory. Why did you do that?

JM: Because I decided to take matters into my own hands. I'm one of the best wrestlers in this company and I haven't even been given a match on this card. All I want to do is wrestle, win matches and win championships, but I'm not getting that chance.

Then I saw Cameron Faith getting a chance against Marty Helms, a champion. And I thought that if Faith somehow manages to fluke a win over Helms then that puts him in pole position for a title match-up and yet again I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs. So I took matters into my hands, I cost him his match and there's not a damn thing he or anyone else can do about.

??: We'll see about that.

*Faith walks into shot.

CF: I don't know who the hell you think you are McManus but I can tell you this for free. Where I'm from if someone gets themselves involved in your business, then it's your job to kick them right back out again...with a little bit extra just to make sure it never happens again.

JM: Well come on then Cameron, take me out of the equation.

CF: Fine by me James...

*The two square up to each other and start pushing each other just as Alex Walker saunters into the frame.

Walker: Woah, woah, woah you two. One more push and both of your asses will be out of that door, and there won't be any second chances this time around.

But I like the competitive spirit you're showing. I like that you want title shots, and I'm a man who likes to reward those with ambition. You've given me an idea, make sure you stay around lads, I'll have something that you'll be very interested in hearing later in the show.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:19 pm

*Alex Walker stands with Tim Allen

TA: I'm live backstage with our reigning GM here, 6CW's very own Alex Walker

*The fans cheer

TA: Mr Walker, you've asked for our focus during this evening's show, so without any small talk, I lead with one question: what have you brought us here to find out?

*Walker smiles and the camera focuses entirely on him

AW: Professional, I like it. And I shall be too, no nonsense or games. At the start of our show, I let slip a little more than I intended regarding the UK and International titles. That match was not fully formulated, the plan was only half way there, but this little bit of thinking time has brought the full picture into sharp focus.

At Beachfront Brawl, those two titles will be defended, like I said, as independent, standalone titles. It will be in one match, with two falls. And it will involve Perfect Jack and Clarke James.

TA: As you stated, sir. So what has changed?

*Walker smiles

AW: Now I know who the other men will be. It will be SIX man, 2 fall match for both the UK and International titles separately. The champions, Perfect Jack and Clarke James, will be joined by the trio of Gazzy D

*Cheers

AW:...Mr Kenty

*Cheers

AW:...and Liam Wood

*Boos now

TA: That's five, Mr Walker

*More smiles from Alex

AW: Least you can count, Tim. You're right. You may have seen, earlier this evening, that I told Cameron Faith and James McManus to keep an eye on a forthcoming announcement. Well, here it is gents. Next show, when we come back for another action-packed 6CW Anarchy, the winner of a match between James McManus and Cameron Faith will be the sixth entrant to our 6-pack challenge at Beachfront Brawl

*The pop from the crowd is heard backstage as Walker stands proudly.

HA: Big news! Titles on the line, and in two weeks Faith and McManus will compete for the final place in that match

HE: And all that has got to have implications on our main event, too. GazzyD and Kenty will have a chance to send an early message to Liam Wood. And the other way around too.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:20 pm

*In the arena, the big screen moves from Alex Walker to another place backstage, and we see Anthony Grace standing behind a desk. With him, sitting on a bench and ignoring the Hollywood star is O’Callaghan The crowd can be heard booing. They do not speak, and then both look up and see Liam Wood walk in. He looks at them both and sighs

LW: I just cannot express how much I hate you both.

*Grace looks at him and shakes his head, and we can hear a mild cheer from the crowd. O’Callaghan answers, looking around a touch puzzled as he does.

O’C: Good start…

*Grace hits his hands down on the desk

AG: Great input, but we more important things to deal with than your fragile ego…

*Silence from all the men, until O’Callaghan breaks the bitter impasse

O’C: Look, Wood, you’re in this match with us and we’ve got to have some idea of what’s going on, be on some sort of wavelength. Do your Chester Bennington stuff later.

LW: You like that, huh? Choking? Does Anthony here grab you by the throat whilst you “work out” backstage? I’m sure his press would love to hear about that

*Wood smiles smugly as some cheers again come from the crowd

O’C: Listen to those morons. Who is coming here to cheer that?

*He points at Wood, looking at Grace

O’C: He walks and talks like Ozzy Osbourne

AG: I hear no cheers

*With that, boos echo into the changing room, Anthony’s personal room. Wood smiles again

LW: I think we can hear the plan from here. Not even those morons want to see either of you fight. They might be thick and ugly, but they know I’m the most talented wrestler company, like I have been since day one. They can worship at the altar of Wood tonight

*It is boos now that ring out, the fans less pleased when Wood isn’t after Grace.

AG: Lost them already, Wood. They’ve probably just worked out you’re not that old friend of yours, Thumper.

*This elicits some cheers, and now O’Callaghan looks really annoyed

OC: Why can we hear them? We can never hear them! And who on Earth is cheering either of you

LW: His Japanese fan club must be in

AG: I think we can agree that no one is really cheering Liam, he doesn’t know what he’s saying

*Wood takes a step towards Grace. O’Callaghan jumps up to stand in his way

O’C: Temper, temper. Not a wise move, Wood. You couldn’t even take us one on one, so the handicap won’t help

*Wood stares at them, feints to go at O’Callaghan and sees him flinch a little, readying himself. Wood smiles

LW: I’m done with this. No idea why I came in the first place. The plan is simple: stay out of my way.

*With this, he storms away, boos ringing out. Grace tries to speak, but now the boos are so loud that he gives up. O’Callaghan brushes himself down, then walks over to talk to Grace closely as the scene fades to commercials.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:25 pm

Main Event
GazzyD, Mr Kenty & Cerberus vs Anthony Grace, Liam Wood & O’Callaghan

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy folks, and yet again 6CW has put on a thrill-a-minute, all action show for you this evening.

HE: And that kind of action is only going to pick up next in our final match of the evening, THE MAIN EVENT!

HA: And what a Main Event this one is, we've got 6 of the biggest names in 6CW competing in tag team action.

HE: That includes our all-conquering, mainstream media sensation, world champion Anthony Grace!

HA: He teams with former world champion, Liam Wood, and a man who thinks he has a rightful claim to Grace's world championship, O'Callaghan.

HE: They are up against a trio of former world champions, including the man Grace dethroned - Cerberus, as well as Mr Kenty and Gazzy D!

The lights dim around the arena, a single spotlight shines to the stage as "Turn Up The Trouble" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Mr Kenty slowly walks out into the stage. . He marches down the ramp, tagging a few hands before clambering up the steel steps and then ascending to the 2nd rope.

"Freedom" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Gazzy D marches out onto the stage, he takes in the wild cheering of the crowd with a grin on his face. Gazzy builds into a sprint as he makes his way down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope. He and Kenty exchange looks...

The lights in the arena flicker and the familiar red lights start to glow as ‘Haunted’ by Disturbed kick in and the crowd to their feet as Cerberus walks out on to stage. Cerberus prowls down to the ring, he climbs onto the apron and in over the top rope. His two team-mates stare up at the monster almost in awe.

HA: This man is a real game-changer for any team, you have to think Gazzy and Kenty will feel supremely confident.

HE: If they can co-exist!

'Run this town' hits as the lights in the arena go dark. There is a mixed reaction from the crowd as O'Callaghan appears on the stage illuminated by the strobe lighting before cockily striding down to the ring. He steps into the ring and waits...

"Revival Mode" by Every Time I Die kicks in and a lone figure walks out slowly on to the stage, taking his place in the spot light. The lights kick in fully and Liam Wood strides down to the ramp, staring down his opponents before turning to O'Callaghan, with the duo exchanging a curt nod.

"Power" rings through the air and there are boos from the crowd as Anthony Grace makes his entrance. A smug look on his face as he stands a top of the apron, arms outstretched and dropping his jacket to the met. Grace drops to one knee, then stands up to show the 6CW World Championship glittering around his waist. Grace struts to the ring, smiling and laughing to himself as Kramer

HE: This gets better every time I watch it Harold, a Hollywood epic of an entrance for a Hollywood Phenom!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off. Liam Wood locks up with Gazzy D. Gazzy locks in a side armbar, Wood runs to the corner and climbs up to the top rope, he backflips off and connects with an arm drag takedown.

Gazzy rolls up to his feet, he runs in at the former EWF World Champion and plants him into the canvas with a flapjack. Wood then runs off the ropes, connecting with a superkick early on as Gazzy kneels up. He covers.

HA: Strong start from Wood!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Gazzy forces the shoulder up. Liam Wood hauls him to his feet, locking in a side headlock. He walks towards the corner and proceeds to drive the head of Gazzy down into the top turnbuckle. He breaks just before the 5 count just as Kenty was about to step in.

Wood and Kenty exchange a brief stare before Wood returns to working over Gazzy. He turns him around in the corner, hits a couple of punches to the abdomen before running in and connecting with a Yakuza kick.

The 6CW Hall Of Famer Gazzy D walks forward unsteadily and Wood drives him face-first into the canvas with a reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Wood places Gazzy into a double underhook hold. He drives some knees down into the back of Gazzy's head before bringing him to a vertical base. Gazzy blocks the attempted double underhook suplex and then counters with a back body drop.

The multi-time world champion gets to his feet, he throws a discus lariat which Gazzy ducks underneath and then boots Gazzy kicks him in the stomach, before connecting with a snap DDT. He hooks the leg.

HA: That could be a big moment swinger for Gazzy.

HE: He needs to press home any advantage that he may have, he knows Wood will not stay down for long.

Gazzy D rolls up to his feet, he waits for Wood to rise before hitting him with a snap suplex. Gazzy runs the ropes, connecting with a springboard missile dropkick on Liam Wood. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Gazzy allows Wood to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and on the rebound connects with a beautiful standing dropkick. Wood rolls up, Gazzy floors him with an arm drag takedown.

Once again Wood rises and throws a wild punch, again it's easily ducked by Gazzy who catches Wood with a pele kick on the turn. He stumbles around, Gazzy jumps up behind Wood and levels him with a back-stabber. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Gazzy stand over Wood, letting him rise to a vertical base. He goes for a kick to the body but Wood blocks. He smiles only for Gazzy to snappily counter back with an enzaguri kick to the head.

Wood stumbles back into the corner, where Gazzy runs in and nails a big leaping clothelsine, landing on the ropes ala The Miz. The tag is made by Mr Kenty, albeit not to the liking of Gazzy D.

HA: Kenty wanted to get himself into this match-up, even at the expense of his team-mate!

Kenty drags Wood out of the corner and plants him with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Kenty gets to his feet, he works Wood over with a couple of stomps down to the head before placing him into a headlock. Wood is sharply up to his feet, forcing Kenty to transition through into an inverted headlock. He follows this up by pulling Wood down into an inverted backbreaker.

The veteran smoothly arrives back at his feet to then plant Wood face-first into the canvas with a forward Russian Legsweep. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2...........Kick out!

Wood kicks out. Kenty drags Wood to his feet, slinging him over his shoulders and going for a rolling fireman's carry slam, but Wood drops down the back. He pushes Kenty into the ropes and then runs in behind him, hitting a dropkick to the back. Kenty falls back to the middle, Wood locks in a Full Nelson and then hits a Full Nelson Slam. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2........Kick out!

Liam Wood drives some knees down into the back of Kenty's head, before locking in a underhook hold. He hauls up Kenty before throwing him out across the ring with a suplex. The 6CW HOF'er gets to his feet and Wood plants him face-first into the mat with a reverse swinging STO. Wood hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Kenty kicks out. Liam Wood grabs him by the waist, dragging Kenty towards the corner and then connects with a German suplex, throwing Kenty into the turnbuckles. Wood then sprints in, hitting a shining wizard. Wood grinds his forearm into the face of Mr Kenty.

HE: As always, Wood bending the rules to their maximum capacity.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Liam Wood drags up Kenty, he whips him into the ropes and then connects with a belly to belly suplex. He rolls to the corner, Wood picks him up and unloads with a flurry of snap jabs and kicks to the abdomen, he tags in O'Callaghan.

O'Callaghan carries on the strike attack before taking him down with a Northern Lights suplex, bridging into the pin. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Kenty kicks out quite powerfully and rolls to his feet, he swings wildly at O'Callaghan who ducks underneath it and then flattens the veteran with a big boot to the skull. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

O'Callaghan slows the pace of the match down, locking in a seated full nelson hold on Kenty. With the submission hold still locked in, O'Callaghan also drives a couple of knees up into the back. Kenty is eventually brought up to his feet, only to be planted straight back down with a Dragon Suplex.

HA: O'Callaghan showing off his full range of technical wrestling and submissions.

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

Kenty drives the shoulder up, O'Callaghan gets to his feet and bounces off the ropes, crashing a vicious running boot into the back of Kenty. He then locks in a sleeper hold, dragging Kenty to his feet. O'Callaghan hits an inverted backbreaker, before running the ropes and nailing a bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan stomps away on the abdomen of Kenty before going up to the corner and heading up top...

HE: And there's the opportunism of Grace, getting himself into this match-up.

Grace then mockingly goes to the top rope himself, only to step straight back down and run at the grounded Kenty, leaping into the air to drop a big knee into the face. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

Grace pummels down on the head of Kenty with a series of stomps. Kenty gets to his feet, Grace drives a knee up into the gut and then slings him down to the mat with a snap suplex. Kenty gets to his feet and Grace sweeps his legs with an STO backbreaker and then covers.

Ref: 1........................2..............Kick out!

The world champion locks in an armbar, stomping away on the shoulder of Kenty. He gets to his feet and slings Grace into the ropes, he bounces back and connects with a leaping back elbow smash on Kenty. He rolls up, Grace connects with a boot to the gut and hits a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2............Kick out!

Grace rolls up to his feet, he drags up Kenty and reels off a series of knife-edge chops. Grace relents with the chops as Kenty rests against the ropes, he pops him into the air quickly with an atomic drop before running the ropes to connect with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Kenty kicks out. Grace drags him to his feet, hitting a scoop slam. He poses by the ropes, which allows O'Callaghan to tag in.

HE: O'Callaghan returning the favour from earlier.

O'Callaghan drags Kenty towards the ropes, resting him on the middle rope face-first before hitting knees to the back. He then runs the ropes, hitting a 619. Kenty stumbles back and O'Callaghan nails a springboard clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Kenty kicks out. O'Callaghan hauls him up, throwing him into the ropes and nailing a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He then goes for the sharpshooter but Kenty boots him away into the ropes. Kenty rolls up O'Callaghan.

HA: Kenty has taken some severe punishment here this evening, he really needs to get out of there!

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

O'Callaghan powers the shoulder up. The pair rise simultaneously, O'Callaghan swings and Kenty ducks...

HE: MIC CHECK!

HA: He just hasn't got the stamina to make the cover.

HE: The best Kenty can hope for now is a tag.

HA: And look who's waiting, very impatiently, on the outside.

HE: Cerberus is desperate for the tag, his opponents are desperate for him not to get it...

HA: BUT THERE'S THE TAG!

HE: HERE COMES THE MONSTER!

Cerberus clambers in over the top rope, picking up O'Callaghan and literally throwing him back from his corner. He then sends Wood off the apron with a big forearm smash. O'Callaghan is up, he runs at Cerberus and leaps onto his back, applying a sleeper hold.

Cerberus rams O'Callaghan into the turnbuckles, forcing the release. The prodigious superstar stumbles out of the corner straight into a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

O'Callaghan kicks out. Cerberus locks in a front facelock, hitting a series of big knees up into the face. He then launches the former FFTR holder out across the ring with a tiger suplex. O'Callaghan gets to his feet groggily and runs at Cerberus who flattens him with a clothesline from hell. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

OC powers the shoulder up. Cerberus hits a couple of big stomps down into the face of O'Callaghan, before leaning down to pick him up. O'Callaghan hits a couple of boots to the head that force Cerberus away from him, O'Callaghan kips up to his feet but Cerberus is back in the vicinity and simply sends him straight back down with a huge right hand.

Cerberus picks O'Callaghan up by the head and then clatters some vicious punches into the body, some of which literally lift O'Callaghan into the air. He then slings OC over his shoulders and nails a big Death Valley Driver. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

O'Callaghan again kicks out. Cerberus drags him up and hits a couple of headbutts, he then places OC over his shoulders before running to the corner and throwing O'Callaghan like a lawn dart into the corner. He lifts him onto the ropes, before hitting a big rope-hung jawbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.......................Anthony Grace breaks the pin!

Grace breaks the pin, bringing Gazzy D into the fray. He stops Grace in his tracks with a knee to the gut and then throws him out over the top rope, Gazzy steps to the outside as Grace staggers around the outside of the ring. Just as Gazzy approaches Grace, Wood emerges from the barrier by the time-keeper and hits a flying elbow to the face.

Back in the ring, O'Callaghan goes for a suplex on Cerberus but he blocks and then throws OC across the ring with a suplex of his own. O'Callaghan stumbles up straight into a big chokeslam.

HA: Utter dominance from Cerberus.

Ref: 1........................2..................Kick out!

O'Callaghan again just about kicks out. Cerberus hauls him up and sets up for a crucifix powerbomb but he drops down the back and backslides the big man into a pin.

Ref: 1..........................2....................Kick out!

HE: He nearly stole that!

O'Callaghan gets to his feet and stumbles back to the corner, Cerberus goes for a big splash but OC moves out of the way and Kenty tags in off Cerberus. He steps into the ring and turns O'Callaghan around, he hits an STO Backbreaker followed by a swinging neckbreaker. Pin.

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

Kenty hauls up O'Callaghan, he hits the rolling fireman's carry and then goes up top...

HA: SENTON BOMB!

Ref: 1...........................2.......................Kick out!

HE: O'Callaghan showing great resilience here.

OC is lifted up by Kenty, he goes for the mic check but O'Callaghan blocks and pushes Kenty back to the corner. OC summons sum energy before running to the corner and hitting a big running knee to the back. He follows this with a belly to back suplex...

HA: Wood got the blind tag!

OC has bridged into the pin but there is no count. Unperturbed, he transitions through into a sharpshooter and Kenty is soon yelling in pain.

HE: He's tapping but it doesn't matter!

O'Callaghan looks at the ref who indicates that Wood has made the tag. He steps into the ring, a smirk on his face, as O'Callaghan protests with the ref who is forcing him out of the ring. Wood lifts up the exhausted Kenty, he flings him into the ropes...

HA: WORLD EATER!

Ref: 1................................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And this one is over!

HE: As ever, Liam Wood the ultimate opportunist gets the win for his team, pinning his recent rival Mr Kenty in the process.

HA: It wasn’t exactly harmonious, but the stars in this match have shined and the brightest ones today were Wood, O’Callaghan and World Champion Anthony Grace.

HE: A real captain today, Anthony Grace. Guided the rookies around him to the win.

HA: Whatever you call them, tonight they were winners. But what momentum have they all got heading into Beachfront Brawl in 4 weeks time? We'll see in a fortnight when 6CW returns! Goodnight!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down