The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 6th February Promo Thread

+6
TwisT
Good Golly I'm Olly
Engel Harlequin
x12x
Marky
Dolphin Ziggler
10 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy 6th February Promo Thread Empty 6CW Anarchy 6th February Promo Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 24 Jan 2017, 1:21 pm

Anarchy February 6th

Match One
Parasite Killers vs The Death Squad

Match Two
Crime Lord vs Cameron Faith

Match Three
JJ vs Geoff Steel

Match Four
TV Title vs Career
Cerberus vs Victor Smith

Match Five
2v3 Elimination Tag Match
The TA vs Mike Hill, Perfect Jack and Jack Hurst
If the TA can beat three past tag champs then they are number one contenders

Match Six
Clarke James and Brother Murdoch vs Engel and Reborn vs MMM & Wood

Main Event
6CW Title No1 Contender
GazzyD vs O'Callaghan vs Anthony Grace vs Lex Hart
Cassius Zhi as special guest referee

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 6th February Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 6th February Promo Thread

Post by Marky Tue 24 Jan 2017, 2:07 pm

"Machine Gun" by Portishead hits and the crowd immediately boo, Max Adamson (sans the Captain Australia mask) walks out in a dark blue suit and immediately points back to the curtain as Frank Horrigan and Jackson Jackson walk out behind him, both in their ring gear with black faux fur coats over the top. All three men walk down to the ring.

Henry: Oh my God! What's recently retired superstar Max Adamson doing with The TA?!

Harold: Are you serious?

Henry: And where's Captain Australia?

(The camera cuts to the announce table where Harold is facepalming as Henry is excited)

All three members of The TA are now stood in the ring, Adamson has the mic as he waits for the crowd to stop booing.

Max: Alright, simmer down... it's your own time you're wasting...

(The crowd boo again and a "ohhhhh Parasite Killers" chant starts. Frank Horrigan grabs the microphone from Adamson)

Horrigan: YOU WILL SHUT YOUR MOUTHS AND LISTEN TO WHAT THIS MAN HAS TO SAY!

(Adamson calmly takes the microphone back from Horrigan as the shocked crowd are taken aback)

Max: Believe me, you do NOT want to get these guys angry. And hey, if you don't believe me, have a look at this.

(Adamson points to the Titantron as footage from last week on Anarchy airs)

Frank Horrigan attacks The Fanatic from behind and then he grabs the big man and he runs him forward before launching him, head-first into the timekeeper's area….

HA: MY GOD!

The Fanatic smashes into a stack of steel chairs and the solid wood of the table that holds the ring bell, leaving him in a battered heap.

--------

Jackson waits on the one side of the announce table as Horrigan drags McManus up. He drives McManus into the ring apron and then pulls him forwards at speed before propelling him into the air…

HA: SHATTER MACHINE RIGHT THROUGH OUR TABLE…. MY GOD…. JAMES MCMANUS IS DONE….

HE: The Parasite Killers have been decimated here by the TA….

Jackson kneels over McManus's broken form as Horrigan stands tall with his arms in the air.

Max: As you can see. Last week, The Fantasist and James McManus found out what happens when you pïss off Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan. The TA absolutely decimated YOUR 6CW World Tag Team Champions. And what we proved by what happened last week, was that not only could my guys hang with the likes of 6CW World Champion Cassius Zhi, we could look at the bigger picture. Sure, we could have got back into the ring and went for a pinfall on someone. But my guys wanted to send the Parasite Killers a message. And believe me, that message was delivered loud and clear. The TA are long overdue a Tag Team Title match, and we want it the very next chance we get. And what The TA wants, The TA gets. As you can see, these guys aren't afraid to get their hands dirty.

(Jackson Jackson takes the microphone from Adamson)

Jackson: All we've seen since we debuted is how the Tag Team Division is weak. How the Tag Team Division needs saving. The answer is right in front of your eyes. The answer is The TA. We are the saviours of the Tag Team Division. Hell, we are the saviours of 6CW. We are already saving the Tag Team Division. The Tag Team Division is all anybody is talking about, and that is because of One Team, Two Letters, Three Men.

Max (off mic): That's beautiful. Somebody get that copyrighted. Print the t-shirts. Say it again Jackson.

Jackson: One Team, Two Letters, Three Men.

(Adamson takes the microphone back from Jackson and speaks)

Max: The thing is, we should already be Number One contenders. We took apart four teams during the last 6CW Tag Team Championship Match. Despite being locked in a cage above the ring when the match began. We defeated Victor Smith and Geoff Steel on our debut, and last week we took out the Tag Champs again, yet for some reason Enforcer has us jumping through one more hoop. I say "for some reason", it was probably that Chickenwing Jackson locked on his security guard!

(All three men laugh as the crowd continue to boo)

Max: But my guys have to defeat Mike Hill, Perfect Jack and Jack Hurst in a 2 on 3 handicap match in order to become official number one contenders. Okay. We'll play your game. It's obviously not enough to dismantle the current Champions, we need to take a trip down memory lane too... But fine. We'll take the match. And we'll show Hill, Jack and Jack that nobody can stop the runaway train that is The TA. One Team. Two Letters. Three Men.

(Adamson holds up a "too sweet" and Jackson and Horrigan oblige)

Max: There is something else I have to address though. And that's the Jenny McManus issue... What happened to Jenny McManus was abhorrent and completely unwarranted. Roll the footage.

Jackson Jackson is on the outside and he shouts for McManus to turn around. He looks for a superkick but McManus ducks and he kicks the chair in Captain Australia' hands right into the side of Jenny's face…

(The crowd boo as we cut back to a remorseful looking Adamson)

Max: For all the bravado we show, all the jokes and banter, we know when the line is crossed. For all these personal attacks on James McManus and The Fanatic, Jenny McManus was an innocent bystander. Jackson Jackson has something he would like to say.

(Adamson looks solemn as he hands Jackson the microphone, Jackson's demeanor has changed to one of remorse)

Jackson: As Max said, a line was crossed last week. When Max held a chair in front of James McManus' face and I went for a superkick, little did I know I'd end up kicking the chair into Jenny. What we did to James and Fanatic was fair game, but what happened to Jenny was disgusting.

(Adamson pats Jackson on the back as he continues talking)

Jackson: Jenny, if you're watching, I... I'm sorry.

(Jackson looks very emotional as Horrigan and Adamson look solemn)

Jackson: ...I'm sorry that you have to put up with such a cowardly husband in James McManus.

Harold: Oh come on!

(The crowd boo as Jackson, Horrigan and Adamson all laugh)

Jackson: Let me clarify this for you. The TA are absolutely not responsible for what happened to Jenny McManus. The person who should be apologising is James McManus. He's the one who selfishly let his wife take a superkicked chair to the head. He's the one who showed cowardice and pathetic behaviour to stand aside and make his innocent wife be the victim of a vicious attack so that he could delay his own inevitable downfall.

(Horrigan leans over to briefly talk into the microphone held by Jackson)

Horrigan: Domestic abuse is a serious matter.

Jackson: Jenny, it's not too late. The whole world can see how James disrespects you. They can see how much danger you're in just by being associated with that scumbag. But I, we, The TA can help you. We can help you escape his clutches. Jenny, leave him. Come join us. Come join The TA. Call me.

(Jackson does the "Hotline Bling" dance as Adamson and Horrigan laugh, "Machine Gun" plays again and the crowd boo vociferously)

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 6th February Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 6th February Promo Thread

Post by x12x Tue 24 Jan 2017, 3:07 pm

(Out of character: For this promo to make sense I have to remind you about my team The Death Squad. El Rey Castile (which translates to King Castile) in his first run never spoke due to him refusing to learn English which meant the Death Squad would never communicate directly with each other, this lead to Varyag believing Castile was arrogant...which was true)

The scene begins in a small room in the Plague house, it's walls are still clearly fire damaged and the damage has been fixed using a mixture of materials, the windows boarded up meaning the only light caused by cracks in the wooden planks covering the shattered windows.

In the room sits El Rey Castile, he sits on what looks like a make shift bed staring at the wall, the other side of the room shows another make shift bed but this one has been tidied and made, clearly belonging to an organised person. After a few moments Castile's tag partner Varyag walks in and speaks in spanish, his thick Russian accent botching together some of the pronunciation.

Varyag:
El Rey...han sido convocados
(El Rey...we have been summoned)

El Rey pauses for a moment, taking a deep breath before looking up at Varyag and speaking

El Rey:
No...

Varyag looks taken back by El Rey's refusal but he allows him to continue speaking, Castile continues in very broken English

El Rey:
...Plague say...no cross..no crown..no king..

Castile points at himself

El Rey:
I am no king...no El Rey...

Varyag places a hand on Castile's shoulder, a smile forming on his face

Varyag:
Brother Castile...it is nice of you to finally join us...Plague needs us

The pair leave the room and walk to the only room in the home that has been undamaged by fire which is full of the followers of the Brotherhood, at the end of the room stands Edward Plague and Mother. Castile and Varyag make their way to the front of the room and bow before Plague who begins to speak to the full room.

Plague:
Brothers...destiny is calling out to us and it is our choice to open our ears or cover them so tightly that our skulls begin to crack under the pressure...what do you do...

In unison the entire room including The Death Squad answers: We answer...

Plague:
We have been allowed to dance with 6CW's so called champions...a chance to show them that as they parade their gold the vultures have picked a home...a chance to show the universe that their so called heroes are hollow...their bones are brittle and the gold they drape over their shoulders is unable to stop them from having their eyes opened to the truth of how broken they truly are.

Plague places his hands on the heads of the Death Squad

Plague:
Varyag...Castile...you were sent to me as lost lambs to the slaughter but now you are the wolves at the door...ready to leave the remains for the vultures and show the universe the true meaning of heroes...the true meaning of power...the true meaning of destruction.

You must break the false idols and prove to be the TRUE parasite killers...you must show that these men are the TRUE parasites and they feed of the weak will of a blind audience. It is time to open the eyes and ears and start to turn the heads...

...our message will be clear to see.

Plague removes his hands and walks past the Death Squad before leaving the room as the room begins to chant the familiar phrase

Followers:
No Cross...
...No Crown...
...No King

The camera moves in close to The Death Squad who still bow at the front of the room to find them chanting something slightly different

Varyag and Castile:
Sin Cruz...
(No Cross)

...Sin Corona...
(No Crown)

...Sin Rey.
(No King)

The scene fades as the chanting continues.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 24 Jan 2017, 8:32 pm

"Time is running out" plays out around the arena met with a mixed reaction from the 6CW crowd. A spotlight points onto the entrance way. Engel walks out onto the stage, Mr. Bat in one hand, a microphone in the other

HA: Engel has been a little down on his luck in recent weeks thats for sure, and seemingly set to join Hero and his brotherhood just this past week in the Anarchy main event...

HE: But truth be told, it would be Hero and surprisingly, Liam Wood that got the last laugh. Engel's done, Great, he got to the top...he got the audience on his side. Hell, he even managed to fight for a world title, the fact is he failed on all count's. The big boys came along and now Engel's frantic, he's scared, doesn't know where to turn. Engel is done, and so is his "friend" the luckiest 6CW champion in history, Robin Reborn.

HA: But an anxious, angry Engel is an unknown quantity. You never know what to expect from the former clown at the best of times, but if I were in that 6CW locker room I would be bolting the doors, faster than Ledley King vs Bradford.

Engel rolls under the bottom rope and stands up, taking a bow as the lights raise and his music stops. Engel addresses the crowd

EH: Hello aaaaaannndd welcome to another edition of....Whose Engel is it anyway? (Engel sighs) Take your medicine...get yourself together...lets go on jezza?...wear a suit and dance the merry dance for our good friend Jonesy...Who...am...I? WHO AM I?

Engel in a slow rythmical fashion hits the side of his head with Mr. Bat as if thinking

EH: WHO...AM...I? If its not Theresa, Its Robin Reborn, if its not him its some religious cult, if its not them its Monster Energy with there big advertising campaign. I just want to be me...(Engel slumps to the floor)I...just...want...to...be...me...and yet, dear dear angel's, I know not who I am. HeHeHe...the clown? Corporate shill? the TOP face of this company? HaHaHa...and yet you do not laugh with me...angels am I worthy in your presence? Have the gods made there judgement, am I accepted? No...the voices lie to you just like they do me...

Engel tips his head back laughing manically

EH: THE VOICES...THOSE DEMONS YOU WISH TO SILENCE. Look at me...MY angels...LOOK AT ME...I have failed you just like Dicey, just like Reborn...THEY'VE WON...LOOK AT ME...THE PERSONIFICATION OF FAILURE SITS BEFORE YOU! I...CONCEDE...I QUIT!

The crowd chant "No!" as Engel rises to his feet shaking his head

EH: SUCH...fire. You know...just two minutes after I walked back behind those curtains after my loss at Anarchy...6CW.COM top news article...what next for Engel Harlequin...this was supposed to be my time...the YEAR of Engel...I couldn't even last three months. And WHAT next for Engel Harlequin?

Engel points towards the tron as the first slide of the article appears on screen. The crowd "Boo" as Engel reads it out.

EH: Go international and JOIN THE T.A? APPARENTLY, the T.A. are not shy of a masked character in there ranks, maybe Engel will finally don the facepaint and become a honorary Australian. Now excuse me for just a minute but I already left the Circus....it goes on...

The slide changes as the crowd begin to laugh

EH: Thats right...number two on the list is...Robin Reborns PERSONAL shoe shine....going on to read that Engels quest to form an almost symbiotic relationship with the former 6CW champ may soon be over as Engel reverts to a role more becoming of his worth in the Wrestling business...I MEAN COME ON! I don't NEED a symbiotic relationship with Reborn...you know how that reads? It reads "ENGEL HARLEQUIN...RIDING ON THE COAT TAILS OF ROBIN REBORN" Thats 6CW for you folks, not some Pro Wrestling Weekly...this is team 6CW...writing articles on its superstars...my Obituaries have been placed...I'm DONE!

CROWD: (Chant) NO!

EH: The fact is...I failed...I am not one of the angels...I AM NOT ONE OF YOU! I AM THE BOOGIE MAN! I AM NOONE...the could-have-been-king.

Engel turns to face the turnbuckle and lowers his head towards it and shaking it frantically

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 24 Jan 2017, 8:59 pm

*The camera pans around the arena, showing a rabid 6CW audience holding signs suck as "Liam Wood hearts OAPs", "Is Harold high?!" and "Trump is my dad" before making its way to ringside where Harold Lloyd is sitting with his brother Henry*

HA: "Well brother on Monday night, superstar of the year 2016 O'Callaghan retained his UK title in a sneaky great match against Mike Hill"

HE: "He's doing alright isn't he? Doesn't matter what he does at the moment, all he does is get better"

HA: "A rise that seems to be nearing another leap this week, as he partakes in a number 1 contender matchup for the 6CW title"

HE: "First ever triple champion in 6CW history?"

HA: "I'll have to consult the history books if it happens"

HE: "IF? I'm sure O'Callaghan will have something to say about "if" Harold"

HA: "Well lets see, as I am about to conduct an interview with the UK and International champion"

*Harold Lloyd leaves his commentary area and makes his way to the ring with a microphone in hand*

HA: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome at this time via the titantron the UK and International champion, O'Callaghan!"

*The titantron flickers into life, but O'Callaghan can't be seen...he then speaks*

O'Callaghan: "We're doing that again Harold...only UK and International champion? Get a grip of yourself man, don't let your standards drop to that of Tim Allen. Lets start over shall we...titantron off"

*The titantron flickers off, and Harold Lloyd slightly taken aback stutters before beginning again*

HA: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome at this time via the titantron your UK and International champion, your 2016 Rookie and Superstar of the Year, O'Callaghan!"

*The titantron flickers into life again and O'Callaghan slowly struts into picture in the style of Ric Flair, "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOS" down the camera and takes his seat placing his UK and International titles over his shoulders carefully*

O'Callaghan: "Much better Harold. How are we?"

HA: "Good O'Callaghan, I'm good. How are you?"

O'Callaghan: "Me Harold? O'Callaghan is just doing what O'Callaghan does, casually defending his title whilst breaking peoples will and making them tap. O'Callaghan is on his way Harold, driving at 90 down these country lanes, singing to "Jay Z", making people miss the way they used to feel before they realised my cobra clutch was real, and they had to watch the sunset over the edge of the hospital bed on the hill"

*O'Callaghan mouths "Ed 4 life"*

HA: "Ummm ok...O'Callaghan you mentioned in passing there your victory against Mike Hill this week, do you have any reflections on that for us?"

O'Callaghan: "Not sure where I mentioned Mike Hill but ok...my reflection? Just another W weren't it really Harold. I do the same thing every week, I turn up, I be the best superstar in 6CW, I win, I sign a few autographs for the public and go home. I told Mike Hill he doesn't set the standard anymore, I do. He didn't believe me. I proved that I do. I'm not sure when these fools I share a locker room with will realise that I am not some mere flash in the pan rookie Harold...O'Callaghan is a winner. I was born a winner, I was brought up a winner, I won in Ireland, I won on my debut, I won in Faith's hometown, I won when pulling double duty. All I do is win win win no matter what."

*O'Callaghan briefly gets up from his chair and places his titles on the floor, and motions for a stagehand to bring him something....the stagehand brings O'Callaghan two trophies, one showing "Rookie of the Year 2016" and the other "Superstar of the Year 2016", which he places in his lap*

O'Callaghan: "Apologies...just thought I'd remind everyone about these again. Did you hear that I was the first superstar to win "Superstar of the Year" and "Rookie of the Year" Harold?"

HA: "I did, yes I did hear that O'Callaghan"

O'Callaghan: "Good good...I mean it was a fairly obvious choice, but just in case anyone needed reminding O'Callaghan, yes me, is not only holding two titles but also the two most prestigious awards in the company too"

*O'Callaghan cleans one of his trophies which has a slight mark on it*

HA: "Speaking of championships O'Callaghan, this past week in your backstage interview with Charlotte Grey you seemed slightly dismissive of recent challengers for your titles - are you able to elaborate any further on your actions there?"

*O'Callaghan seems slightly bemused by the question*

O'Callaghan:
"What is there to elaborate on Harold? I mean you watch O'Callaghan go up against guys like Cameron Failure, Mike Hill, Aaron Heath, Victor Smith, and simply wipe the floor with them. The 6CW suits can continue serving me up this lower to mid card fodder and I'll keep slapping on a submission hold and ending their "attempt" to beat me. Not a lot to say there really pal"

HA: "Ok O'Callaghan, lets look ahead to the future shall we?"

O'Callaghan: "Well I mean we can, obviously the future is involvi...

HA: "Yes the future involv..."

*As O'Callaghan is stopped mid flow by Harold Lloyd he stops dead, and begins to chuckle, before cutting off Lloyd*

O'Callaghan: "Did that just happen Harold?"

HA: "Did what just happen?"

O'Callaghan: "Did you just cut off O'Callaghan whilst he was speaking?"

HA: "I was, I was asking my question..."

O'Callaghan: "Uh huh...cos to me it seemed like YOU CUT O'CALLAGHAN OFF HAROLD LLOYD!"

*O'Callaghan places his trophies on the floor and stares down the camera*

O'Callaghan: "Listen here, you never and O'Callaghan means NEVER, cut me off again. You hear me? You want my time, you want my interviews, that never happens again. Got it?"

*Lloyd seems slightly taken aback and embarassed in the ring but nods. O'Callaghan slowly makes his way back to his chair where he forcefully places his title belts over his shoulder*

O'Callaghan: "Now as I was saying before that little incident Harold, the future involves O'Callaghan rising to the top of this company and ruling all of its divisions. At the moment this company is seemingly sleepwalking between some sort of religious noncefest with the return of the Church of Hero, a Bieber like in Anthony Grace and don't even get me started on the "Diversity bowl" which headlined the last PPV. O'Callaghan is quite clearly the only sane, and good thing about 6CW at the moment, and it's about time I put this place back on the map as a proper wrestling company, and not some cheap knock off version of Hollyoaks."

HA: "So you obviously intend on winning your #1 contenders match this week O'Callaghan?"

O'Callaghan: "Honest to god what even are these questions, are you Tim Allen in a Harold Lloyd costume? Yes of course I intend to win the match you stupid idiot."

*O'Callaghan shakes his head and begins to move off before Lloyd steps in*

HA: "No no what I meant O'Callaghan is a lot of the fans at the moment are wondering how you would manage being #1 contender if you were to win as well as being UK and International champion?"

*O'Callaghan sits back down*

O'Callaghan: "Finally a decent one...I'll tell you Harold and I'll tell the baying masses what is going to happen. O'Callaghan is quite clearly the future of the company. O'Callaghan has dismissed the mid card of this company like a stone off the bottom of a shoe. O'Callaghan is now going to take the top billing and title in this company. O'Callaghan is going to go on a dominant run, the like of which this company has never seen before. There's nothing, or nobody that is going to stop O'Callaghan from doing so...come Monday night GazzyD, Grace and Lex Hart are all going to find that out first hand..."

*O'Callaghan picks up his trophies and leaves the backstage set as the titantron cuts out and 6CW cuts away*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 25 Jan 2017, 2:00 pm

"Power" by Kanye West blares out of the speakers and a massive golden "A" appears on the screen. The fans start booing as the Lloyds are heard from their commentary positions.

HE: And here comes the guy that was solely missed by all! And what a revival! First match in and a number 1 contenders bout!

HA: It certainly adds to the rumours that 6CW pushed for Grace to come back! He was starting to pick up some steam back in Hollywood.

HE: 6CW are better off! He is already..........

Before Henry can finish, he is cut off by Anthony Grace coming out onto the stage.

AG: Cut the music! The A-Game is here!

The crowd boo as Grace strides down to the ring wearing his white fur coat and speaking into a gold microphone. He continues to bark at the crowd as he walks.

AG: Oh boo hoo! Boo hoo! Who was you expecting!? Some wannabe trying to steal your love like a used condom full of STD's! Oh are you a little shocked?! A little upset?! Thinking of complaining?! Wailing?! Staying?!

Grace slides into the ring and takes off his sunglasses.

AG: Well don't! The exit is that way!

The boos continue to ring out and Grace looks around him.

AG: Oh you are still sitting there?! Really?! You haven't got the guts to move your overweight, retarded, trailer trash asses away from my direction even when the perfection you know you can't compete against is 50 feet away! Just give up! Give up! Do my ears and the WHOLE WORLD a favour!

The crowd react negatively and Grace glares at them. He rolls his shoulders and adjusts his coat before continuing.

AG: I will give you some time. I know what I have to say means a lot to you. My words don't deserve to be met by your ears but if you listen you may learn something!

Grace takes a deep breath in.

AG: I hate being here but I have things to reclaim of value. Which is why I laugh when I see I am in the main event match to be the no.1 contender for the 6CW World title! Oh you thought that would appease me 6CW?! You thought that all you had to do was put me there and I will back off a little. Well guess what?! I haven't even started being your worst nightmare! No gimmicks. No false promises. Just 100% you cannot survive without my face on your posters!

Grace paces the ring and chuckles.

AG: But it shows the desperation. The alarm. The downright guilt that has pushed my name to the top of the pile after ONE appearance! One flash of the cash. One show of the gold. One speech to teach. Placed on high and my name in lights. The A-Game. The A-lister. The most important man in this unimportant place. The king. The ruler. Headlining and making nobodies feel like names.

The crowd boo and Grace shouts over the noise.

AG: 6CW knows this. They know! Their spins doctors will craft excuse after excuse. Their client management team will appease those beneath and soothe their egos. The media team will spend hours trying to come up with something to say that doesn’t involve me. But one thing is clear. One thing is guaranteed. One thing is fact. 6CW is nothing without Anthony Grace – so look forward to many more nights of me at the top of the bill! Anthony Grace is..........

Grace shakes his head as he gets annoyed at the constant booing from the crowd.

AG: Shut up! SHUT UP! You have no rights here! You paid at the door and you knew you was going to be given the sweet taste of Anthony Grace! So if it makes you choke then go get your high somewhere else!

The crowd change tactics and a GazzyD chant breaks out.

AG: You dare shout that name! What has he done!? What has anyone done!? You have no goddamn right to shout any name to someone of my level! You carry on and I will walk right out this ring and leave you with the no talents!

Grace goes to leave the ring just as there is a noise from the commentary position. Henry Lloyd gets to his feet and coughs into a microphone.

HE: Mr Grace, I apologise on behalf of 6CW for the crowds negativity. But please stay. Stay and tell us how you intend to beat GazzyD, O'Callaghan and Lex Hart?

Grace turns round irate.

AG: Don’t ask me to talk about my opponents! Don’t ask me to talk about their lives! Don’t ask me about the greatness of 6CW! The show can die out. The players can live on the streets. And you people watching around the world can jack yourself off to something else every 2 weeks!

He points all around at the crowd and spits venom

AG: That’s right! THAT’S RIGHT! You signed up for this so you could be near greatness! You are cacking over yourselves right now just being in my presence! I own you! I own every single one of you! I own the seats you are jizzing over right now! So take your show of disappointment and blame your parents for being the reason your worthless lives are even a part of my show!

Grace's face is red with anger.

AG: Yeah a show I walked away from like that.

He clicks his fingers.

AG: A show I didn’t even bother to stay around til the end.

Grace turns to Henry Lloyd.

AG: A show that is so full of bull$hit that even my gold dust can’t take away the stench! I said my piece. I elevated for an hour. I made the show a work of art before it returned to the crap heap!

Henry Lloyd uncomfortably speaks

HE: So you didn't see Hero, the man you shook hands with and the carnage he is starting to cause?

Grace moves his neck from side to side in annoyance.

AG: Hero? Hero does what he wants but he answers to the second highest power that ever lived. Everyone else answers to the first – ME!  So he can gladly talk his own talk. But my path is paved with gold because 6CW needs it to be! When you and this crowd finally realise that what happens from now on is a direct consequence of 6CW knowing they owe me more than they can ever give. They owe me!

The crowd boo and Grace screams out.

AG: THEY OWE ME! YOU ALL OWE ME!

The boos rain down and Grace glares at the camera.

AG: 6CW will make me great because that is the only way that 6CW can be great. So wheel out the contenders! Tell us the stories! Convince us we should give a damn! You will all go back to the first step. The first letter in the A-Z of greatness. The first global superstar 6CW has and will EVER have! THE A-GAME! THE A-LISTER! ANTHONY AMAZING GRACE!!

Grace drops the microphone to the mat and shouts out "BOOM" before sliding out of the ring and past the commentary position. Henry Lloyd tries desperately to get him to stay but Grace brushes past him, where security leads him away to an exit with the soundtrack of booing surrounding the arena.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 31 Jan 2017, 12:40 pm

*The big screen comes to life and there are cheers from the audience as JJ Johnson comes into focus, standing by with Timothy Allen. There are a few audible boos from the crowd but the majority are making their voice heard. JJ smirks and holds the front of his t-shirt out, the slogan once again reading "Big Match Jay"

TA: JJ...

*Crowd pop

TA: That time has come around again, Anarchy fast approaching and yet another match on your comeback tour....last time out you secured a victory over Jack Hurst, this week it is a much different task as you take on Geoff Steel...

*The crowd cheer Steel's name and JJ acknowledges it.

JJ: Seems to be right now that a lot of what I say is being taken misconceptually , I'd like to take a little minute to clear that up playa...

You see JJ Johnson is and always will be a prizefighter....ain't no two ways about that. So you put me up here in front of the lights, cameras flashing, and you want a statement about my next match, my next opponent then damn right I'm gone give it to you....I'm gone say whatever comes in my mind......because I talk the talk but boy I walk it a damn sight better...

I sell big because I generate interest in what I do...so if that means I need to talk trash about my opponent then you can rest assured that is what I'm gone do.....if I need to run them down, brush off their accomplishments then I'll do exactly as I need and I'll feel no remorse whilst I do it....

JJ Johnson is money.....JJ Johnson is ratings.....but most importantly JJ Johnson is the whole damn show......that's why my people come from all over the world to see me perform....because they know when I'm in front of this mic or I'm out there in that ring....you getting exactly what you paid for...

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

TA: So do you have any comments about Geoff Steel?

*JJ pauses for a moment and sizes the interviewer up. He runs his hand across his chin and smirks

JJ: As is natural, I got a whole lot to say....but you see this ain't like last time out, this ain't JJ Johnson standing in the ring with a man like Jack Hurst.....this ain't a tune up....no offense to Hurst but he just ain't on my level and I'm barely breaking sweat up in there with a guy like that....but I came out and I said I wanted a challenge....I said this competition (beep) needed stepping up.....and low and behold I got a little gift this week...

Geoff Steel....you say that name around these parts and you can hear the reaction of these people....that alone tells you what you need to know about my opponent here at Anarchy...

See it's my job not only to go out there and perform like only I can...but I'm selling these fights to the people, I'm the hype man....I'm the guy that makes you believe that what you are about to see is worth your time and your money....and this week ladies and gentlemen I truly believe you gone get what you looking fo'...

*JJ points at the slogan on his shirt

JJ: Because it really is....put that up on yo billboard....JJ Johnson versus Geoff Steel and you got yoself a main event calibre match...forget about the rest because you're talking about two of the best.....men that helped define a generation of professional wrestling....men that have been to the mountain top, tasted the pinnacle...this match could go on last at a PPV event and yo tills ain't never gone stop ringing....

Former 6CW Champion versus Former 6WF World Champion.......When I was walking my a55 tall in 'WF and setting records, this man was helping 6CW reach new heights....Geoff Steel held his goddamn own and then some in a time when this company was arguably blowing all other competition out of the water....

He's got guts....he's got strength....he's got his power game, his submission game....hit him with a brick and his a55 gone get back up because he has no quit...he don't know when he's beaten and that makes him extremely dangerous.....he'll fight until there ain't an ounce of breath left in his body...and outta nowhere he can flip this script on its goddamn head...

*JJ listens to the noise of the crowd now and he closes his eyes for a moment

JJ: I've seen what this man can do....I've been in the building during his prime and I know the kind of challenge I've got on my hands at Anarchy....see this is another first, ain't never nobody seen this match before.....JJ Johnson.....Geoff Steel....one on one.....this is big time....this is what this business is all about...

But...

*JJ now holds up his hand

JJ: Take that list....all his attributes, everything he got....every compliment I can list under the sun because he earned them.....and rest assured that monday night at Anarchy I will beat Geoff Steel in the middle of that ring....

*There are a lot of cheers from the crowd but some boos

JJ: And not because he has weaknesses, not because there's anything wrong.....but quite simply because I am better than him...

*JJ laughs at the raising of Tim Allen's eyebrows

JJ: And this is where I get you, Tim....because I just told you how good he was, I drew yo a55 in....right now there's a million people typing in on Youtube "6CW Carnage 2011".....or "Geoff Steel Born in Fire triple threat".....and they get to see his finest moments, they will build up their excitement because if they done forgot just what he can do, now they beginning to realise once again...

But when he steps into the ring with me at Anarchy I'll demonstrate that none of that matters.....see we'll tear down the house....he'll shine like he ain't done in a long time.....I'll make him look a million dollars.....but he will not win....he can't win....he can't beat me and that is all the difference in the world....

See we can stand here fo' another 5-10 minutes and I can list all about me and what I can do....but right now I'm quite enjoying just showing y'all....because if you forgot then I'm providing welcome reminders....

I didn't come back to make up numbers...I didn't come back to wait in line.....I'm here to prove one mo' time that JJ Johnson is number one.....that one hall of fame ring ain't enough.....that three world title reigns ain't enough.......that being a legend, an icon, a goddamn megastar just won't do...

I ain't just a soldier plundering for fortune.....I'm an uncrowned king and this journey don't stop until y'all recognise that you still in my kingdom and that throne belongs to me...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 02 Feb 2017, 7:44 pm

The cameras are already rolling in the backstage area where Tim Allen can be seen waiting with microphone in hand. Tim gives the thumbs up and starts his introduction.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time Geoff Steel.

Steel slowly walks into shot wearing a 6CW t-shirt and jeans he ignores Tim’s attempts at a handshake and turns to face the camera.

TA: Welcome Geoff, let’s start by getting your thoughts on your loss this past week, you came so close to walking out as the television champion, you must take some pride in that?

GS: Why would anybody take pride in defeat Tim, I don’t go out there every week with the aim of finishing second what a ridiculous statement, I win championships it’s what I do, I don’t need you or anyone else trying to pity me or give me any support. I’m not stupid Tim I see all you back here staring in my direction every time I pass by then awkwardly looking away when I catch them. I know what you are all thinking but your all too afraid to say it to my face, you all think I don’t have what it takes anymore and you couldn’t be more wrong. Sure, I may have lost few matches recently and let some opportunities pass me by, but each loss is only making me more determined to proof you and anybody who doubts me wrong. You want my thoughts on the loss Tim it the same as any loss in my career Tim I’m pi$$ed and I think I have good reason to be, I’m used to tearing it up in that ring against anybody who opposes me yet I keep on coming up short. I think part of myself was starting believe the nonsense and whispers, well I’m here to say no more, the next person I hear saying a bad word against me I might just hold accountable, you understand that Tim? Do you understand man holding the camera? How about you random guy holding clipboard, you got anything to say to say to my face? Didn’t think so.
There is a pause as Tim is not quite sure how to approach his next question and Steel just stares with a look of thunder on his face

TA: You have a match against non-other than the legend JJ Johnson at Anarchy I take It your confident of a victory.
Steel shakes his head in Tims direction

GS: If you class JJ Johnson as a legend what do you class guys like me as Tim, I’ve achieved more in my career in 6CW than JJ Johnson ever has, where was my introduction my gravitas, because again Tim you think that JJ is better than me that we aren’t equals that I’m there to make up the numbers, do you know how insulting that is Tim. Sure JJ Johnson has had a great career and won championships across the globe in every company he has graced the halls of. What’s so special about that though Tim what makes his stand out over the likes of myself, I’ve done exactly the same yet you all hold him on some kind of pedestal while guys like me are overlooked, true icons of 6CW. I guess I’ll have to also remind you and these sheep what I quite capable of at Anarchy. Maybe then the people who run this place will start paying attention to me and give me what I want another chance at beating Mike Hill. For a year, I was forced to have Mike follow me around like an unwanted shadow despite never once requesting his help, every week seeing my name alongside his, now though they want nothing more than to keep us apart despite my numerous protests, it’s about time they give in and just give me what I want or I will go looking for it myself again. We are done here Tim I can’t stand to be around your negativity anymore, why don’t you go find somebody else to insult.

Steel then storms off set leaving Tim holding the mic

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 03 Feb 2017, 3:39 pm

The room is awash with noise and excitement, there are children running around the pub function room screaming and hyper on sugar, just then the father of the birthday boy stands up on a little stage

Joe: Now kids if you can all settle down because we have a surprise for you all

The kids all run and sit down in front of the stage

Joe: Now for my little boy Russell, I know you love wrestling and especially 6CW so I got you and extra gift, here he is DICEY REILLY

The kids all scream with joy as an obvious drunk Dicey wobbles out on the stage with his arm on Sally who is holding him upright, Dicey tries to high five the birthday boy and knocks his glasses off instead with a hard slap to the face, Dicey apologises and sits on a nearby chair and calls a p*ssed off looking Joe over

Dicey: Cash up front or just pay my bar tab either way I’m getting my £200 there a good lad

Dicey smiles and looks in his bag, he pulls out a load of blow up Bettsies and throws them out to the kids who start smacking each other with the toy barbed wire baseball bats

Dicey: Where’s the birthday boy….where’s little Rusty

Sally: It’s Russell

Dicey: That’s what I said Russell, this is my act get your own

Russell gets up on the stage and looks awestruck at his hero

Dicey: There ya are little buddy, Dicey wants to introduce you to his little friend

Dicey puts his hand down his trousers to the gasps of the parents and pulls out a puppet of a goat with a green hat and holding a fiddle

Dicey: Now everybody in the count of three let’s all wake you my friend here by shouting “WAKE UP KIDDIE O FIDDLER”

The parents all rush to stop their kids before they shout but they are too late

Kids: “WAKE UP KIDDIE O FIDDLER”

Just as the finish shouting the puppet comes to life in Diceys hand

Kiddie: Top of da morning to y….

Joe: I have to put a stop to this, you are a disgrace you know that, no wonder you were let go
Dicey stands up and stands in front of a now shrinking Joe

Dicey: Big Joe here doesn’t like Kiddie O Fiddler do ya hear that kids

The kids start to boo

Dicey: So let’s tell Joe here what Dicey says to big bullies

Kids: F**K JOE!!

The Parents try to silence the kids but they start to shout louder and louder, Dicey smiles at Joe before kicking him in the nuts, sending the father to the ground holding his groin, Sally grabs Dicey’s arm and drags him off the stage as the gang of kids strom the stage and start hitting Joe with the blow up bats

Sally: For f**k sake Dicey

Dicey: I know…..little animals, what are their parents raising

Dicey starts to laugh before throwing the hand puppet to the birthday boy who smiles at his hero and then joins in smacking his father

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 06 Feb 2017, 7:37 pm

Perfect Jack is walking backstage after the match last week on Anarchy when he's stopped by Timothy Allen.

TA: Perfect Jack you put up one hell of a fight out there but you were undone by the odd relationship that is developing between Cassius Zhi and Lex Hart, what are your thoughts on that?

PJ: You're right, I did put up one hell of a fight. Just like i've always done but you saw it out there. Lex is already beginning to leech of off someone else. Just like he did to me. If Cassius had any brain he'd cut him off as soon as possible. But you know what? I don't even care anymore. I don't care about either of them. I care about me. It's about time i start looking out for myself once again. It's about time i start following my own ambitions and desires. Fulfilling my dreams once again of becoming world champion. It's a long road to get there, but boy, I sure am ready for that road and i'm willing to fight twice as hard as anyone else who happens to share the same ambitions and desires that I do.

TA: Next week I've just found out that you're involved in a two versus three elimination tag team match, where Mike Hill and Jack Hurst against The TA, who if they win, will become the number one contenders for the tag team titles, what are your thoughts on this?

PJ: It's gonna be a tough match, no doubt about it. Both sides have something to prove. We're fighting for pride and they're fighting to become number 1 contenders. It's not gonna be easy. But I tell you what, I'm going out there to prove to these fans that I am changing and for the better. Like I said before, I've never been an angel, I've done some bad bad things to get what I've wanted in the past but that changes now. I'm going to Anarchy to prove that I'm not some washed up tag team wrestler and that I can hang with the best in the singles division.

Perfect Jack shakes the hand of Timothy Allen and heads into his locker room.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down