The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath - Major talking points and whats next? WILL CONTAIN SHOW SPOILERS

4 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath - Major talking points and whats next? WILL CONTAIN SHOW SPOILERS Empty 6CW Aftermath - Major talking points and whats next? WILL CONTAIN SHOW SPOILERS

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:16 am

So what a way to start 2017 in 6CW- What do you think were the key talking points of the show and what does that mean for the next PPV and beyond looking at Gateway to Glory and Night of Glory?

The emergence of the COH in 6CW
Rebirth of Brother Marshall - Debut of Clarke James
Destruction of Liam Wood
Brotherhood - Plague rises
Development of TA
Continued success of Cerberus
Break up of Perfect Execution - Interaction of Lex with Cassius, Jessica et al
JJ rising again
Another good showing by O'Callaghan
Cassius reigns
What next for Engel?
Grace return to attack Gazzy - Heel Grace?

What do you think?

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath - Major talking points and whats next? WILL CONTAIN SHOW SPOILERS Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath - Major talking points and whats next? WILL CONTAIN SHOW SPOILERS

Post by President Trump Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:39 am

It was a good start of the year, obviously the Brotherhood of Liam Wood and CoH will feud for dominance unless there is a Corporate Ministry type twist to it

Lex and PJ feud post break up
Gazzy vs Grace (I hope Grace is a proper member of CoH if that's the road creative are going down and that he doesn't become another Crowley or Crimey in the group and buys into drinking Heros jesus juice)
PE splitting up is the final nail in the Tag division I think
Cerberus is a wrecking machine, really needs a BIG feud
Who will be feuding for the titles?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath - Major talking points and whats next? WILL CONTAIN SHOW SPOILERS Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath - Major talking points and whats next? WILL CONTAIN SHOW SPOILERS

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:00 pm

I'm gonna tackle each one as they come

The Church of Hero is massive. It was the outcome I wanted from this whole storyline but didn't expect. Now after that show I have no idea why this has happened - or what it means for 6CW.

Church of Hero clearly had a motive behind in returning, before The Brotherhood crashed the party. Will that motive run concurrent to this stable feud - or will we be made to wait?

Also, was Gazzy D an unfortunate victim of the scam, or was his downfall intended? Maybe Hero didn't care which one of the people he was seen with (Cassius, Jessica, JJ, Gazzy) took a fall for it - he just wanted a victim??

And will Clarke and Marshall step up to a more level footing with Hero now that they are megastars in their own right this time around, or will they remain subservient disciples? Same for Grace.

Personally I always saw Grace as walking into the World Title scene on return, having gone away and honed his craft obsessively. So this is an interesting turn of events.

Does Jessica know anything about this?
Why is Cassius so bothered?

And why Liam Wood?

I think there is a load of unraveling to do here before we find out the real motive and the real target behind this illusion

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:15 pm

The continued success of Cerberus is vital. Both for the character and the TV Title. Ever since the climax of the Tv Title tournament it has been a disappointing title in my opinion. Up until the last month or 2.

Id like to see more title matches. I could see Cerberus defending his title closing out multiple non-PPV shows, building up a real "who will beat him" vibe.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Have to agree with Dicey on the break up of Perfect Execution. It leaves that division in dire straits. Apart from the TA it is non-competitive.

But it is the right thing for Lex and PJ. They can both kick on from here and I'm excited to see where they go. I'm particularly excited by the Lex/Jessica/Cassius/Hero dynamic. All 3 guys are in different storylines but are suddenly pulled together through a common thread. Are we looking at some matrix-style storylines? (Multi directional not like the film Laugh)

Lex Hart needs to find himself again. That rehabilitation into a championship level performer is going to be some story. And Jack will have a lot to prove, snapping at his heels!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:36 pm

Electric Demon wrote:Have to agree with Dicey on the break up of Perfect Execution. It leaves that division in dire straits. Apart from the TA it is non-competitive.

But it is the right thing for Lex and PJ. They can both kick on from here and I'm excited to see where they go. I'm particularly excited by the Lex/Jessica/Cassius/Hero dynamic. All 3 guys are in different storylines but are suddenly pulled together through a common thread. Are we looking at some matrix-style storylines? (Multi directional not like the film Laugh)  

Lex Hart needs to find himself again. That rehabilitation into a championship level performer is going to be some story. And Jack will have a lot to prove, snapping at his heels!

Is Jessica the woman in the red dress?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:44 pm

O Callaghan was immense. I think I'm starting to see him as my favourite for Gateway to Glory. Whether he drops the titles before then or he goes on a Bobby Lashley style collection of the belts (that would be interesting!), I don't know. I think he's going to win it though. Him or Dicey to set up a victory over Cassius at NoG.

Who's next for Cassius? I'm not sure. Maybe Lex? JJ? They are two humongous feuds to have in the back pocket.

What's next for Engel? He's not going to take this lying down. He is overlooked and brushed aside and he's not going to take it forever. Maybe he needs a catalyst. Maybe Mr Jones? The Consultant? I think Engel will win a World Championship in 2017.

I wonder what Crime Lord will make of the return of the Church. He was always the black sheep.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:47 pm

And I've just seen the card! Cassius and Lex are tagging! Shocked

2 title matches

And Reborn and Engel TAGGING with the church? Wow!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down