The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers)

+6
TwisT
Marky
Steel
Dolphin Ziggler
MtotheC
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers) Empty 6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 20 Apr 2014, 4:38 pm

Talk about the show in here

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers) Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Post by MtotheC Sun 20 Apr 2014, 6:51 pm

Really enjoyed aftermath, another great show  clap  It really laid the foundations for the run up to NoG like it was the start of a new season if that makes sense, characters leaving, new ones joining or returning, new SOA and the WHC scene being redefined.

And talking of the main event I thought it was brilliant, the match itself was top notch and Mr Jones announcement opens up so many possibilities for both world titles.

Was shocked to see Roth get the boot from 6CW, considering he was challenging for the WHC a couple of PPV's ago and then when Grimstone and Drake were knocked off I was thinking nobody is safe!

I love the four monsters dynamic and think that tag match only scratched the surface of what those four are all about...Monsters ball for the X title written all over it!!! Quality spot from the puppet master as well.

I knew there was more to Harris than meets the eye...mr jones secret illegitimate son? Lol 

Then there's wood and Costello, love how this one is developing and can't wait to see where it goes next... With the kids about to go to bed and the mrs out with her mates I think I'll work on a promo tonight as the show has given me some inspiration.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers) Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Post by Guest Sun 20 Apr 2014, 9:54 pm

I get to promo as gazzy next week Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Apr 2014, 12:27 am

Some sad exits this week!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 21 Apr 2014, 3:14 am

Cracking show guys loved the ending leaves it all very open and the main event next time looks to be epic.

Sad to see a few faces go bit it needs to happen from time to time, to freshen things up

Overall great first show on the road to NoG

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 21 Apr 2014, 9:34 am

gazzyD wrote:I get to promo as gazzy next week Smile

If I let you Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 21 Apr 2014, 10:36 am

So who is Jax Cutler?

Interesting to see the authority recruiting, it's been a tough few months for them, losing key battles and the tensions between jones and enforcer but with Reilly and Altair they now seem stronger.

Think Costello will struggle to retain the UK championship next week with both Reilly and blade to content with plus the backdrop of wood out for revenge.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Apr 2014, 10:51 am

That announcement at the end was huge, I'm so buzzed for the next show already to see how that title scene plays out

Interested to see what involvement gazzy has in it...will he remain bound to Max or will he start to fight back to get his voice heard

Early guess says it might be the former with Max winning then promising gazzy will be released from his contract if he helps him retain the title at NoG

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 21 Apr 2014, 10:57 am

What do you think Gazzy's plan is?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Apr 2014, 11:14 am

I honestly don't have a scooby mate, can't even begin to guess

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 21 Apr 2014, 3:46 pm

Tremendous show, congratulations to everyone who made parts of it. Lots of talking points...

Firstly, get my guy out the way first, huge Joshua spot with that headbutt. I agree the "monsters" in the federation may need a match soon to get all the tension out. Will have to be in a cage though going by the ending of that match!

The new members of Authority have increased their strength when they did look vulnerable. I'm sure Cuttler will be a great addition to the roster. The loss of the guys was a shock but not unexpected. It does freshen things up.

The main event for the next show seems, even with Hernandez involvement, to hinder Enforcer. It's like Jones loves testing him. Mind you I thought Nack had it easy at DoR with not having a title match but look what happened there. I see Jones coming out before or after the match and announcing something which will turn things 180.

Looking forward to the Ojore match. I hope people are enjoying the Joshua promos. I'm certainly enjoying how he is being portrayed in the shows.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Apr 2014, 4:00 pm

I think I wrote the in show segments for both Joshua (although my wonderful editor added in the trademark "............") and Plague (although there was the odd change from my mystical editor to that too). Was interesting to try and write - wanted to make them different people with the same kind of creepy aura. Always happy to hear suggestions on how I write for these people specifically as I think their tone needs to be much more deliberate than strait-laced characters like Jimmy P or Enforcer.

I also havent heard Adam's reaction to my Hobomate Warrior promo!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 21 Apr 2014, 4:06 pm

Haha trademarked ".........." :-P

It's ten dots, copy and paste, repeat. Tone for Joshua is hopefully coming out in his promos. Just think Undertaker when he first arrived. Slow, deliberate, and no energy wasted.

It was good Dolph. Cheers for that.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 21 Apr 2014, 5:47 pm

Great show guys.

Good to see another possible title being introduced, with the possible merger of the EWF and 6CW championship and the size of the roster, another title will be good...if it happens, im not sure if it was completely confirmed during the segment.

I do like the twist at the end. I honestly don't know what the outcome will be. My initial thought was for another fatal four way to happen at Night of Glory but I don't think we'll have the main event on Anarchy and at NOG. Maybe we could have a mini tournament at NOG with a semi final and final to crown the champ between the same four competitors.

Disappointed to see Roth "fired". Im sure he'll be back soon.

I'm really enjoying the dynamics between Masters and Harris. They know they can get the job done as a team but are still trying to one up one another. It seems the Authority might look to expose Harris of his secret, I do wonder what it is. Also looks like we'll see a triple threat tag match with Robin/Hurst included.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 21 Apr 2014, 8:15 pm

What was everybody's mark out moments ?

I think the show was littered with real OMG's but I thought it was nice to have Gazzy almost with the upper hand for the first time in a while

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Apr 2014, 9:58 pm

I really enjoyed the end segment plus the end of the Blade/Reilly match with Reilly joining the Authority

Have to say for me though the whole no contest between the four monsters was awesome. So many combustible elements in one ring....and with Joshua and Plague two of my favourite characters

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 21 Apr 2014, 10:34 pm

I loved the Joshua headbutt. That move could prove to be huge when you realise he would happily jump off anything.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 22 Apr 2014, 12:15 pm

I really like how Gazzy has gone from down and out, to accepting his situation to now embracing it...obviously all in aid of trying to bring max down.

Cant wait to see how this all plays out.

I'd be interested in knowing what people think of the Wood/Costello feud and how they think it will play out?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 22 Apr 2014, 12:34 pm

Brilliant show, crazy to see so many changes but a great way to start the journey to N.o.G! Really can't wait to see the Harris secret come out and the idea of a title unification is cool.

Feedback on the spot heavy Hurst/Reborn v Percival/Coddle match would be awesome.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 22 Apr 2014, 12:42 pm

I can see it going one of two ways either Costello will come out on top or woods will, but I'm sure there will be some matches before the eventual winner is decided

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 22 Apr 2014, 1:19 pm

Amazing show! Loved the ending and the main event for next week - could go any way and make perefect sense. Initial thoughts are that Max will win though - we don't know what he discussed with Jones.

Authority needed to come back and now look stronger, sad to see characters leave but really helped get Jones over and keeps the roster fresh.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 22 Apr 2014, 4:59 pm

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:What was everybody's mark out moments ?

I think the show was littered with real OMG's but I thought it was nice to have Gazzy almost with the upper hand for the first time in a while

I hated that part.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Apr 2014, 6:19 pm

Even if gazzy does win wouldn't that mean that Max would still have his say, pretty much like when he swapped numbers with him

I think ultimately Max will win with the aid of gazzy.

With the recent shake up as well I do like the sound of Enforcer getting screwed over by Jones in favor of Max, especially given Enforcer got a pop out of the fans on Aftermath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down