The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers)

+4
Paul Mac 6CW
x12x
AberdeenSteve
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers) Empty 6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 23 Jun 2014, 7:46 pm

You know the drill, all chatter for tonight's show goes in here.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers) Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jun 2014, 8:14 pm

Probably the best opening segment to a show ever

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers) Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 23 Jun 2014, 8:23 pm

pretty standard return to Aftermath Laugh

This Uprising is primed for a few 6CW originals to arrive back on the scene.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 23 Jun 2014, 8:27 pm

HOLY HELL! THAT OPENING SEGMENT! I predicted it but f*ck me having it happen is awesome!

E-DUB-F! E-DUB-F! E-DUB-F!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 23 Jun 2014, 8:28 pm

Yahoo 

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 23 Jun 2014, 8:34 pm

Nate Nack sums up me right now "This is all. Wow!"

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 23 Jun 2014, 8:37 pm

and I got the bad intentions prediction right too! On a roll!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jun 2014, 8:39 pm

Usually an announcement is big as that is at the END of the show. WTF?!

How is it going to end then?!

Talk about kicking off the new 6CW year with a bang. Double Bang.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jun 2014, 8:41 pm

How will it end?

With gazzy becoming a champion...obvs Very Happy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jun 2014, 8:45 pm

gazzyD wrote:How will it end?

With gazzy becoming a champion...obvs Very Happy lol

Ending the show on a damp squib then  Wink 

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jun 2014, 8:50 pm

Ha pretty much

In all seriousness I dont think we'll see JJ till the end, think The Autjority will do a number on gazzy and anyone else who joins the fight and then JJ will run in

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jun 2014, 8:53 pm

I agree......

Ojore being nowhere (missed bus Laugh) is interesting. Christy James as Miss Maple is even more so Laugh

Incidentally....calling it now.....JJ to side with Jones and become heel?! Hence why it is at the end. Pretty much a WCW Hogan heel turn. Jones and JJ to shake hands at the end?!

In JJ's segment, he never said what contract he was given and who gave it to him.

As Jones says.....he always has a plan.

PLUS just remembered the sign...... #EverythingChanges. Not just with new owners but JJ finally going heel!

Called it????

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:00 pm

And that Joshua segment was class thumbsup

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:01 pm

I was gonna call it too Twist. JJ in the Authority. Another call is Enforcer being part of "Team EWF".

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:03 pm

Ooh you picked up on the sign - Good spot Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:09 pm

Damn right.....I read everything Laugh You guys are known for hidden meanings.

Serious question.....did you guys feel sorry for Joshua? Is he slowly turning face because of the sympathy vote of whats happening? And is that such a bad thing in his fight with The Brotherhood?

I mean I play him as a heel, but for this feud? Unsure.......certainly looks out for himself (i.e McCoy) and no one else. Don't want him turning into a face Abyss Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:18 pm

Another prediction quickly: Assuming Max v Gazzy remains non title, I expect a Gazzy win leading to a title match between the two.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:40 pm

WTF?! WTF?!

Leone?!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:43 pm

BOOM

Thats how you do a show

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:44 pm

Brilliant. I rarely follow a show posted live, normally I leave it to read in full, but I saw some of the show was up and in the last half hour I've annoyed my wife by being sat here, watching football on the telly and pressing F5 regularly to read the next post. I already knew how much I enjoyed 6CW but I didn't realise how desperate I was to read every segment Laugh

Exceptional show. Well done to everyone involved.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:46 pm

#everythingchanges

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:50 pm

Quality show, fantastic read! Great to see Magnusason and Andrews back, should open up a great battle between the authority and the uprising.

Not a great night if your an MToTheC guy  Sad

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:53 pm

Really was top class. Well done guys.

I thought that Leone v Johnson match was going to be set for Night of Glory 6 main event (like Rock v Cena).

Everything Changes indeed......there will be a lot more of a fallout that's for sure.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:54 pm

But why Ojore, why?!

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 23 Jun 2014, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:57 pm

"Limowreck".

What a tune. Cannot wait for those promos.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 23 Jun 2014, 10:01 pm

You shed a tear?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jun 2014, 10:06 pm

Pffft....he banged one out over it Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 23 Jun 2014, 10:08 pm

My favourite segment didn't even get a mention Sad

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jun 2014, 10:10 pm

Mine was the Max Adamson and Jones interaction. The opening and end segment i think can be classed beyond normal segment levels Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jun 2014, 10:11 pm

I have a contract Smile

Tonight gazzy will party

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jun 2014, 10:14 pm

Gazzy......just because of what happened in the opening segment, I think you should read the small print. Contracts have a habit of blowing up in peoples faces round here Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 23 Jun 2014, 10:18 pm

As a noob I've heard of Leone but not seen any of his work, same with JJ Johnson really BUT I honestly got that sort of Rock v Cena vibe from it, an almost once in a life time kind of feel!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 23 Jun 2014, 10:22 pm

I have had the opening segment in my head since we originally wrote the merge and have been planting little teasers for months, tonight was a really big deal for me in terms of story telling

So many things coming through
Keane showing his true colours
Gazzy finally getting a contract
Harris and Jones face to face

And so much more without even mentioning JJ and Leone Smile

Welcome home CJ

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jun 2014, 10:29 pm

xviperx wrote:As a noob I've heard of Leone but not seen any of his work, same with JJ Johnson really BUT I honestly got that sort of Rock v Cena vibe from it, an almost once in a life time kind of feel!

Exactly. I have already told people this but I hope it stands away from other storylines, like the Authority and Magnusson/Andrews. I think the match just sells itself and the back and forths will be fantastic. I think being involved in other ones, might water it down a bit. My own personal view though, I'm sure Paul and JJ have other plans. I mean, no-one expected that, so they know best!

Opening segment was superb Paul. Should we read too much in Nate Nack stopping Harris from clobbering Jones?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 23 Jun 2014, 10:36 pm

It does feel like a feud that will hold up without a storyline such as the authority or a title...the same as Costello and Wood did or the Let Them Fight storyline. I think some feuds would actually be complicated by adding in titles or making them pick sides with Jones or Magnusson.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 23 Jun 2014, 10:47 pm

TwisT wrote:
xviperx wrote:As a noob I've heard of Leone but not seen any of his work, same with JJ Johnson really BUT I honestly got that sort of Rock v Cena vibe from it, an almost once in a life time kind of feel!

Exactly. I have already told people this but I hope it stands away from other storylines, like the Authority and Magnusson/Andrews. I think the match just sells itself and the back and forths will be fantastic. I think being involved in other ones, might water it down a bit. My own personal view though, I'm sure Paul and JJ have other plans. I mean, no-one expected that, so they know best!

Opening segment was superb Paul. Should we read too much in Nate Nack stopping Harris from clobbering Jones?

Everything happens for a reason Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jun 2014, 10:55 pm

Haha.....good spot x 2 then Laugh

Anyone like to answer my Joshua question I posed earlier? Would be really helpful to know as will impact how I structure the next promo. Cheers fellas.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 23 Jun 2014, 11:30 pm

Definitely don't see Joshua as anything like Abyss. Joshua for me is a character we have barely begun to scratch the surface of and therefore I think the fans would be reluctant to make a full blown judgement.

I do believe there would be some sympathy based on the 3-1 attack from The Brotherhood but until the feud progresses it would be difficult to determine exactly who stands where. The fans would be more inclined to side with him but I don't think it is black and white.

I think Plague would have supporters (Wyatt-esque) and he could try to pain himself as the hero of the piece. He could say that Joshua is "more dangerous than any of us know" and the reason he wants to control him is to save everyone else from Joshua's evil.

Until we get more details on Joshua's background it is going to be a very bumpy ride.

For now I would expect Joshua to be exactly the same, threatening to hurt Plague much more than he could be hurt himself.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jun 2014, 11:31 pm

Great JJ, really valuable input. Cheers.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down