The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd June 2014

+12
TheCultOfPersonality
Marky
AberdeenSteve
DP
Dolphin Ziggler
Cagero
MtotheC
TwisT
roverstdt
x12x
Steel
JJJohnson
16 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd June 2014 Empty 6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd June 2014

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:16 pm

Live from the Copper Box, London
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Simon Cagero vs Lucas Takeo

Match 2
Wild Stallions vs The Brotherhood

Match 3
Bam Sparkleston vs Jackson Black

Match 4
Daniel Reilly/Alexander Altair vs Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst

Match 5
Mike Masters vs Vincent Costello

Match 6
Jimmy Phillips vs Jax Cutler vs Hobo vs DeMarcus Brown

Match 7
Ojore vs Joshua

Match 8
Liam Wood vs Jerome Dubois

Match 9
Enforcer vs Scott Harris

Main Event
Max Adamson vs GazzyD

Also on the show:

*JJ Johnson returns
*Max Adamson's World Title Ceremony
*How will GazzyD and Enforcer react to the events of Night of Glory?
*What will be the fallout from 6CW's biggest event?
*Plus much, much more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd June 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd June 2014

Post by Steel Tue 10 Jun 2014, 1:29 pm

The scene takes place backstage Timothy Allen and a camera crew are stood outside one of the locker rooms whispering amongst themselves

TA: You sure he’s in here

Crew: Certain we followed him from the car park, he even asked if we would carry his bag.

TA: You expect me to believe that?

Crew: No joke, he seems to be in pretty bad shape

TA: Fine I’ll have to take your word

Tim Allen knocks on the dressing room door and waits for an answer, there is no response so Tim knocks again but again to no reply

TA: Well where is he then?

Crew: Maybe he left when we came to find you, I don’t know but he was definitely here I swear, why don’t you take a look maybe he left his bag or something.

Tim shakes his head before slowly opening the door to the locker room, he is greeted by the image of DeMarcus Brown attempting to tape up his ribs, he has major bruising to his back and winces every time he passes the tape around. DeMarcus finally tears the tape with his teeth and tosses the roll of tape to one side before putting is hand against the wall and leaning against it.

DB: You know normally when someone doesn’t answer it means they don’t want to be disturbed

Tim Allen looks shocked but opens the door further and enters the room.

TA: Sorry DeMarcus we thought you must have left had we known, I promise we wouldn’t have been so intrusive

DB: I find that hard to believe

TA: Well Errmmmm, that looks sore you sure you don’t need medical attention?

DeMarcus turns to face Tim revealing another nasty looking cut above his eye

DB: What and be told that I’m not clear to wrestle that I should get some rest and treat my wounds, I aint going down that road again, not after I just got back, It’s not as bad as it looks.

TA: I’m not so sure about that, it looks pretty bad from where I’m standing

DeMarcus snaps and becomes more aggressive

DB: I said its fine, just accept Tim, I’ll get by on my own, I never used to have fancy medical practitioners treat my wounds and I got by, so I don’t need them now.

DeMarcus picks up his hoodie from the bench and attempts to lift it over his head clearly struggling.

DB: See nothing to worry about, now can I help you with something, or did you just come to watch the show?

Tim thinks carefully about his next question

TA: Well if it’s not too much to ask DeMarcus I’d like to get your thoughts on your match at Night of Glory, how did you think it went?

DB: How do you think it went Tim having just witnessed this spectacle, you think this is the look of a brother proud of a good night’s work? Don’t even bother answering that. I’ll be the first man to admit that I failed, when I came back I made it quite clear that I was back to claim that championship and do my bit to stop the Authority gaining momentum, guess what I failed on both counts.

TA: Well technically if you would have won the title you would have stopped the Authority in the process, so I’d say its only one failure.

DB: Seriously Tim you think that in some way helps this situation, no matter how you view it Tim failure is failure and it’s not acceptable, not where I’m from. Yet it seems that my time here in 6CW has just been one big failure I’m starting to make a habit of it, three times now I’ve had the opportunity to prove my point here and three times I’ve left disappointed made to look a fool by my own words. My whole life Tim I was told I wasn’t good enough that wouldn’t amount to anything, this was my opportunity to prove them all wrong, maybe I should have just stuck to doing the dirty work, maybe I should have remained Grimes. Grimes got the job done, no matter how small, he was never considered a leader, he was the guy you called when you had a problem solving that nobody else would do. I’ve talked about Destiny a lot and how I believe it is my right to be at the top of this mountain, maybe I got it wrong, maybe my place all this time has been at the bottom where I started a king amongst the other dirt dwellers but not the king of the mountain.

DeMarcus stops and looks at himself in the mirror, Tim remains silent lost for words.

DB: Look at me, look at me, what an embarrassment, who would respect me now, the whole façade of being the renegade, the guy people try to avoid for fear of pain, I can feel the mantle slowly fading away. I hate to say this Tim but my brother may have been right after all, I was just too blind to see it, without the hoods I could be a nobody, just another son of a broken home, why would the offspring of a drug addict ever amount to anything.

TA: Do you not you’re being too hard on yourself DeMarcus, I mean that match was a lottery anybody could have walked out with that championship.

DB: I don’t know Tim, I just don’t know anymore. I came close, I came so close I had that title in my hand and had it taken away from me that feeling off ecstasy being replaced by dread as your body tumbles to the canvas below. I totally get that I wasn’t the only brother out there to feel that but I seriously believed that all the pain I put myself through, all the pain I put the others through would pay off for me and It never materialised. in the end it wasn’t even anybody else’s doing that I couldn’t drag my ass off the floor anymore, it was my own, I got carried away in the moment and in that moment I all but gave up on the very thing I set out to done and handed the Authority the belt on a platter. I guess what a real warrior would do is come back strong from this and try to right the wrong, but I look at these injuries and the injuries that came before and doubt consumes me, it flows through my veins like something I never hoped to experience. usually I would look for some fool to blame for somebody to be angry at and use that to channel my energy, but right now the only person I have to be angry with is myself and my body is already beaten so what now, what next?

DeMarcus takes a few steps towards Tim and places his hand on Tim’s shoulder.

I need to get my head straight Tim, I need to make a phone call, that I believe is long overdue

With that DeMarcus makes his way out of the dressing room gingerly as the scene fades

Steel

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd June 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd June 2014

Post by x12x Tue 10 Jun 2014, 3:36 pm

Our scene opens in the old abandoned home of Edward Plague in a large, dark, empty hall. The camera begins to pan around the room revealing dust floating through the light that pours through the cracks in the walls as the sound of laughter can be heard. Suddenly a single spotlight turns on illuminating a makeshift stage at the front of the room, standing in the spotlight is the smiling figure of the 6CW Xtreme Champion, Edward Plague, he continues to laugh as the room slowly fills with people who find places to sit in the darkness. As the spotlight becomes stronger the Xtreme Title belt can be seen resting in the hands of Edward, his laughter stops as he begins to speak to the crowd in attendance.

Plague: Ladies and gentlemen, what I hold before you...hehehe...while it may look and feel like gold...hehehe...while it may be perceived as a possession...hehehe...it is truly not what it looks like...hehehe...you see this object...hehehe...it is embodiment of what I have fought to create...hehehe...while it was wasted in the hands of a prisoner with no message...hehehe...it will be the very thing that helps destroy it's creator...the very thing that kills this machine...hehehe...it is all that is needed to keep the eyes of the world watching down on me...hehehe...it is all that is needed to keep their attention like magpies as I begin to show them the light that they fail to find on their own...

Edward looks down at the title belt and smiles before placing it on a rotting podium in front of him before stretching his arms out wide as the crowd in attendance begin to chant a familiar chant

“NO CROSS...NO CROWN...NO KING...ONLY EDWARD”
“NO CROSS...NO CROWN...NO KING...ONLY...”

Edward's head snaps up and he stares out in to the chanting crowd with a look of disgust, his smile disappears and his breathing quickly changes and speeds up.

Plague: NO! YOUR WORDS THEY BETRAY ME...

The crowd are stunned in to silence as Edward calms himself before a sinister smile crosses his face once again, Edward looks at the title belt before speaking

Plague: You see last night...hehehe...the world watched as they saw the future...hehehe...the world watched as they saw lost sheep finally remove their skin to reveal the wolves they were underneath...

Suddenly two more spotlights come on revealing the figures of Cody and Dylan Wright, the men who came to the aid of Edward and helped him win the Xtreme title, Edward looks at them either side of him before continuing as Cody and Dylan stare out emotionless in to the crowd.

Plague: To call for only me you do a disservice to the work of my brothers...hehehe...although blood does not bind us it was blood that brought us together and it will be the blood of others that will bond us...hehehe...the men who stand by my side have been reborn in my image but they stand on their own two feet...hehehe...since their rebirth these men have been called sheep, they have been called followers but this is another misguided comment from the mouths of the blind...hehehe...the brotherhood is not one voice speaking for thousands but it is thousand speaking in unison...

Plague begins to laugh manically as Cody and Dylan start smiling before finally speaking

Cody and Dylan:
NO CROSS...NO CROWN...NO KING...ONLY BROTHERHOOD...
...NO CROSS...NO CROWN...NO KING...ONLY BROTHERHOOD...
...NO CROSS...NO CROWN...NO KING...ONLY BROTHERHOOD...
...NO CROSS...NO CROWN...NO KING...ONLY BROTHERHOOD

Slowly but surly the crowd begin to join in with the new chant as Cody and Dylan speak over the top of the crowds chants

Cody: For years I thought I was alive, I thought I was truly living but I have been shown that my eyes have been closed this whole time...

Dylan: ...I tasted the air but for some reason it never felt real, I had seen the sun but it's 'light kept me blinded...

Cody: ...it took me being dragged in to the darkness to really see the light...it took a man's sacrifice to really show me that I mattered...

Dylan: ...this machine chewed me up and spat me out and made me feel like it was MY fault...

Cody: ...Edward showed me the truth and now it is my turn to save a life...

Dylan: ...Now it is my turn to spread this message...

All Three: ...Join us

As Cody and Dylan stop speaking the chants continue and Edward, Cody and Dylan stand side by side with sick grins across their faces, the spotlights go out and the scene ends with the chants still in full flow.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by roverstdt Tue 10 Jun 2014, 7:27 pm

The Camera pans across the arena as fans are heard chanting “6C-Dub”

HE: What a night we experienced at Night of Glory…

HA: The greatest night in 6CW history Henry! It was the night the Authority gained full control of 6CW! The Night legends rose up from the ashes, and the night where wrestlers became immortal!

“Beat The Devil’s Tattoo” hits

The crowd gives a mix reaction as “Dubois” chants begins to echo across the arena.

HA: And here comes one man who will be delighted about how things went for him at Night of Glory

HE: No doubt about that, it was a hard fought match between two men who gave everything they had to the company they both love.

Dubois slowly emerges from the back with tape around his elbow as he stands at the top of the ramp staring across the arena.

Crowd: Oui! Oui! Oui! Oui! Oui! Oui! Oui! Oui!

Dubois nods his head in agreement as he begins to descend down the ramp as a blue, white, and red confetti spray out into the air and into the crowd. Dubois makes his way out the steel steps and into the ring as he then grabs a mic. Dubois takes a deep breath as he sucks in the moment and then performance his little Dubois Jigs in the centre of the ring to cheers from the fans.

JD: Haha Bonsoir Mes Amis!!!!!

*The arena erupts into cheers.

JD: Well let me first off by saying….NON!!! NON!!!! NON!!! NON!!!! NON!!! NON!!!

Crowd chants “Oui!” in reaction to each Non! Dubois shout out.

JD: Non! How dare you even chant my words, from ze world greatest, and most eloquent language French!!!!

*Crowd begins to boo.

JD: You see none of you have ze right to even chant dose words because you failed to believe in me…You doubted me….You doubted ze outcome dat would occure at Night of Glory when from day 1 I said exactly what would happen….So I hate to say I told you so….BUT I TOLD YOU SO!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!! I TOLD YOU SOO!!!

Dubois is seen going to each side of the ring and pointing to fans.

JD: I TOLD YOU!! AND YOU!!! I DEFINITELY TOLD YOU!!!!

Crowd: bumhole!!! bumhole!!! bumhole!!!

JD: I told all of you exactly word for word what would happen…I said I was going to walk into Night of Glory as ze underdog but dat I was going to walk out as ze greatest wrestler zis company has ever seen…Because what none of you understand, is dat zis match was 12 months in ze making…Zis match at Night of Glory was personal…It was ze moment I had to set ze record straight and take away everything from Monsieur Hurst just like he did to me…And I did exactly dat now like at him…look at your hero…I have exposed him as ze fraud dat he is as he proved everyding…He is not ze “Resident Gentlemen” dat he claims to be…I stand here in zis ring still waiting for ze man to show me ze true class dat he supposedly has and shake ze hand of ze better man…Me…Jerome Dubois…

HA: Dubois is right if Hurst was a gentlemen he would shake the hand of the better man!

HE: Come on this is ridiculous…

JD: But instead Monsieur Hurst you show me your true colours, but I am not surprised…I mean who can blame you? Hein? I have taken everyding away from you…And I mean everyding…Let’s look at your illustrious singles career...You greatest achievement was beating me 12 months ago…Dat was ze only ding you could stand on your own 2 feet on…But now I took dat away what do you have left? Nodding mon ami…I have sent you back into ze shadows where you belong, while I continue my rise to ze top…And continue my Crusade of Redemption, showing dat form is temporary, but class mon ami…Class is permanent. But you shouldn’t feel sad about ze hole situation Monsieur Hurst…You never had a chance to begin with…You were always fighting a losing battle, but you just didn’t know it…I mean I had ze advantage…I told you I did everything for a reason…I knew you would choke under the pressure because you aren’t a superstar, or a genuine hall of famer like me…Ze odds were stack against you and you crumbled…But never mind consider yourself lucky and honoured that you faced a man like me…

JD: But now…Now we move on to ze Aftermath…Where ze Phenomene Francais Jerome Dubois take one step forward leaving Monsieur Hurst behind, as he steps into ze ring with ze former EWF champion Monsieur Wood...Now I could stand here and make various sexual innuendos about Monsieur Wood but I won’t because to be honest he has a little bit of attention…Because yes he is still a former world champion…Albeit for a second rate show, in a second rate company, but he is still a former champion…He is also a man who came out victorious at Night of Glory just like myself…However he faced a man who isn’t capable of lacing up my boots…He faced a joke…Someone who doesn’t even get close to have ze resume as me…And I wouldn’t have taken 24 minutes to beat him, I would have only needed 5! So All I hope for Monsieur Wood, is dat you are ready…Ready to face ze man dat is a former 6CW World Champion, a former 2 6CW Tag Team Champion, a former 6WF Freeweight Champion, and ze Longest Reigning Internet Champion in 6WF History…Not only dat dough mon ami I am ze 1, in 35 and 1…Because I stand tall at ze top of 6CW mountain as ze greatest man to have ever stepped into zis ring…And zis is not gloating, zis is a fact! On my day dere is no one better dan me! No Max Adamson, Not GazzyD, and certainly Not JJ Johnson!!!!

The Crowd Erupts as “JJ” chants are heard echoing across the arena.

JD: Which leads me to you J…..J…..Johnson…No one is happier about your return dan me…Because I hope to god…I pray to god dat you decide to take one step towards me…Because if you thought I was obsessed with Monsieur Hurst…JJ Johnson is a hole other story…JJ you have embarrassed me over and over and over again back from our times in ze 6WF…Ze fact dat I have never pinned, or made you submit in a one on one situation has ate ze core of my soul…and I vow, before I ever decide to retire…I will face you…I will humiliate you…And I will send you packing back home where you belong, because as far as I am concerned 6CW is Mine!!!! It is All Mine!!!! And when you return you are walking into my Home! MY HOME!!! DAT I BUILT!!!! And I will be dammed if anyone ever takes dat away from me!!!

roverstdt

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 10 Jun 2014, 7:40 pm

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner…………and STILL 6CW World Heavyweight Champion…………Maaaaaaxxxx Addddaaaammmmmssssoooooonnn!

HA: I just don’t get it….why Max? Why?

HE: Because this was never about 6CW….this is about Max Adamson and you were stupid enough to get suckered in like everyone else. The Authority wanted power and Mr Jones did what he needed to in order to get it….what a moment this is…

Max, bleeding from the nose, is holding his 6CW Championship with a huge grin on his face. The fans are booing furiously and litter is being tossed into the ring as the rest of The Authority raise Adamson up on their shoulders…

HE: What a champion….this moment has been such a long time coming…

HA: Max sold out…..what the hell is GazzyD going to think….or Enforcer for that matter?

Suddenly two faces emerge in the crowd, both wearing very similar expressions. Enforcer and Gazzy have postponed their brawl with another to fix their attention on what is happening in the ring….the realisation is slowly dawning on them…

HA: Gazzy came out here to help Max, he thought they had a friendship…

HE: Then he is a fool….Max used him, like he has for the last year….Gazzy was a pawn in a much bigger game….

HA: And what about Enforcer?

HE: He is still EWF Champion…..Mr Jones still “believes” in him….but two Generals are better than one…

HA: Try telling to Big E….it seems by the look on his face that he didn’t have a damn clue what was going down here tonight….

Enforcer and Gazzy both look livid as The Authority continue to parade Max Adamson in front of a wildly hostile audience. Mr Jones is now in the ring applauding as confetti falls from the rafters….

HE: What a night this has been….and it could not have ended any better…

HA: For my money the greatest Night of Glory of all time….once for the absolute ages. And you can guaran-damn-tee that there is going to be some serious fallout after this…..

HE: The Authority now have total control of 6CW…..take a good look, Harold, because nobody can threaten their dominance now…

HA: What a show this has been, I hope you have all enjoyed this as much as we have….I have goosebumps…

HE: I want to go and join the party…

HA: We’ll be back in two weeks, ladies and gentlemen, for what promises to be one of the most explosive editions of Anarchy in 6CW history….goodnight!

The show ends with the Adamson parade continuing whilst Enforcer glares at Mr Jones for answers.

As the parade continues and the angry crowd continue to throw trash into the ring, the camera slowly pans round. As it makes its way up the aisle, the audience continue to turn their attention to the Authority members in the ring. The sound dies down even though it is clear to see the crowd is still hurling abuse. Quietly the camera makes its way through the curtain and into the backstage area. It passes stagehands congratulating themselves on a job well done and security member’s ready to start shepherding a hostile crowd out of the O2 and into the night air. The camera moves on unseen, through the corridors and past the locker rooms. On the way, it passes wrestlers, some looking dejected, others looking as if they are ready to join the aftershow party. Still the camera moves on, past the noise of a massive PPV coming to an end and further into the bowels of the arena. The camera seems to move for an age; through double doors and dimly lit passage ways, down flights of steps and into the depths of the O2. The scene gets increasingly darker as electrical light seems to become more and more sparse. After a while, all light seems to vanish and the camera is now moving through parts of the building that are rarely ventured. As the camera turns yet another corner, we see the sight of a lone candle flame in the distance. Getting closer, we are able to see Joshua and McCoy illuminated slightly in the candle light.

Joshua is sitting cross-legged and with his back to the camera. He is surrounded by small glass jars, assorted tools and various brushes. McCoy is facing the camera, his face badly damaged and scratched. Joshua is tending to the puppet, taking a small art brush and flicking it back and forth slowly over the cracks covering McCoy’s face. He stops and dips it into another jar before continuing the motion with his hand. We notice that on the floor are smudges of blood and every time Joshua turns his head, a flesh drip of blood drops down from his face. Joshua’s shirt is tattered and covered in blotches of red. We can also see that Joshua’s back is covered in barbed wire cuts that still seem to be seeping blood. It is clear the Joshua needs to be in a hospital not in the basement of the O2 but he seems completely oblivious to the pain. The loss of blood that surrounds him would have killed any normal man, but Joshua seems happy enough to tend to his puppet. As the camera continues to focus on his back and McCoy being tended to, Joshua slowly begins to speak:

Suffering is something I crave………but not a feeling to be felt………by those I care about………

He rattles his brush loudly in a jar, before slowly stroking it over McCoy’s features. We can hear Joshua breathing deep raggedy breathes as he starts to speak again:

When I purposefully joined………this circus of the weak………and took part in your games………for the baying crowds enjoyment………I did it for the personal purpose of feeling pain………and delivering pain………Whereas I have succeeded tonight………in making the brutal possible………the climax of the proceedings………left me in agony………no physical pain could compare to………What conclusion we witnessed………was certainly not in my deathly script………Winning or losing………had no significance to me………I wanted to show this collection that craved torture………a level not seen in any other space suitable………for human eyes………But………But………What has left me disturbed………is the undignified treatment………of that who guides………and whom I follow………When damage is given………to the master of ceremonies………the maestro stops the symphony………even if the crowd plead for more………

He turns McCoy around and starts working on the other side of his smashed face. Joshua’s head bows when he sees the extent of the damage and he lets out a weary sigh. He flicks the hair from his face and immediately splatters McCoy’s head with tiny blood droplets. Joshua quickly picks up a blood-stained rag and carefully removes the red from the puppets face. He then slowly gets back to work and clears up the damaged areas. A few more streaks of blood fall from Joshua’s back as he becomes more and more agitated when he can see that nothing seems to be fixing the puppets features. As he works hurriedly, he starts to speak quickly:

How quaint it is………that the crowd walk away tonight………believing they have seen it all………A Chamber of Horrors they applauded………Never to be seen the like of again………How they go home happy………when men fighting for a cause………have been obliterated for their pleasure! ………But not this man………not this man whose face stares blankly………he had no part in this saga! ………An innocent bystander while the howling crowds………were at last silenced………And the damage incurred………for what was it for?! ………For the paying public………smiles wide……… to pat themselves on the back………taking home memories and trinkets………photographs and autographs………Believing that the job is done? ………That they played their part………That Let Them Fight will die a death………as with all fads of this age! ………Do they think this is over?! ………Do they think the suffering finishes………on three chimes of a bell?! ………Do they believe that their gimmick chamber………fully contained all pain that could be unleashed?! ………DO THEY KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF?! ………DO THEY NOT KNOW TRUE SUFFERING?! ………DO THEY NOT KNOW ME! ………

Without warning, Joshua lifts the puppet up and screams into his face. The sound echoes along all four walls as he continues to bellow at McCoy. The blood falls freely from Joshua’s back as every muscle and vein in his body stretches to breaking point as he continues to yell. Suddenly he stops and looks at the puppet. Carefully he sits him back on the ground and lifts a hand to his eyes. He seems to be crying, as he wipes a blood stained arm across his face. He turns back to the puppet and whispers:

I apologise………for that show of weakness………Feelings such as those………play no part in my life………I apologise………I apologise………

He lifts a brush back up again and starts to work on McCoy’s face once more. Joshua continues to tend to the puppet as he starts to speak to him:

Maybe it is time………to educate the masses………If they realised the past………they would be fearful of the future………A future this night paved the way to………They did not cause………the fatal blow………But they sit there not………without guilt………They can think on………this new beginning………They concentrate………on easier to understand men………The weak follow the weak………while the strong wait patiently………in the shadows………And oh, how long I have waited………and how strong I have become………Let them dictate the path………with a false feeling of power………Let them wield the iron fist………while their fingers tremble in my presence………Let them bow to Authority………while a deathly blackness looms large………They can have their fun………Their sense of importance………Their dreams of a stronger era………Their nightmares foretell what will be………Even if they awake fearful………but then forget them………

He leans in close to the puppet and whispers in his ear:

I promise………I will not forget………

He moves slowly back and continues to speak:

While factions grow………and brotherhoods are created………We will watch from darker plains………As they wrap themselves………in the security blanket of numbers………only two hold the key………If they believe………the worst was seen tonight………and the best is to come………Then they have made………a very grave mistake………

He picks up a gauze to the side of him and gently wraps McCoys head with it until the puppets face is totally covered. Joshua slowly gets to his feet, still with his back to the camera, and carefully picks McCoy up. He talks to him some more, while cradling him:

Bruises will heal………Blood can be stopped………Bones can be mended………But a damaged soul………will forever be broken………I intend to use physical pain………to cause mental anguish………on anyone who I deem unworthy………to be in your presence………Let Them Suffer………will not be forgotten………it will be sung………People will want to remember this night………when Let Them Suffer………was played out to the crowd………For that will signify happier times………Times when bodies through tables………spines rubbed against wire………and Dumbstruck through metal………were the least of their problems………When they knew what to expect………and didn’t have to witness their own………personal waking nightmares………

Joshua cocks his head to one side as if only now realising the camera in the room. He lifts the candle up to his face with his free hand and at last turns his head to the screen. Although his hair, drenched in blood, covers most of his face; we can still see the marks caused by The Chamber of Horrors. He looks eerily into the camera and smiles wide:

Look upon this………the parting shot of man………determined for revenge………What say you………followers of the weak? ………Do you mimic this smile………as the crowds depart into the night?………Remember that warm feeling of happiness………that illuminates inside your body………For I make a vow………here and now………you will never feel the like………again………

He holds his smile a while longer, before he covers his face fully with his hair. He turns towards the candle and blows it out, immediately shrouding the whole room in darkness. Then, slowly, heavy footsteps are heard walking down the corridor and disappearing from earshot.

Last edited by TwisT on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 10 Jun 2014, 11:29 pm

Boo's begins to fill the Copper Box Arena and the abuse begins to rain down towards the newest member of the 6CW Hall Of Fame Jerome Dubois. Suddenly the boo's are cut down in their tracks as “Endseekers” by 'Oh, Sleeper' begins to blast around the arena causing the packed audience to jump to their feet.

HA: Here he is The Viper Liam Wood! The man who last night showed the world that his nose dive may well and truly be over when he beat Vincent Costello in what some say is match of the night!

HE: Can we talk about something else!? The wrong man won, in two weeks time it will be a different story altogether when Liam faces Hall Of Famer Jerome Dubois!

The crowd erupts as the former EWF and TV Champion Liam Wood bursts on to the stage with a head of steam, a massive smile covers his face as he removes his EWF hoodie to reveal a t-shirt promoting Thunder's comicbook store “Thunder's Paradise”. Wood confidently makes his way down the aisle tapping hands with the fans before taking a microphone and rolling in to the ring to the disgust of Dubois. Wood begins to pace the ring posing for the fans before turning his attention to his future opponent.

“Let me be the first to congratulate you in person Jerome, you see despite what I may think about you personally or the disparaging comments you've made about my achievements what you've done in your career is something that each and everyone of us in that back room should aspire to...as you said, you've held countless titles titles, you've had matches of the year, you've beaten some of the best and now you're a member of the Hall Of Fame...it's impressive it really is”

Jerome continues to look disinterested with Wood's praise as Wood continues

“In two weeks time we are going one on one and you'd be right in doubting me...since I came to 6CW I haven't exactly had the best of luck...despite being named the Superstar Of The Year 2013 I was on a downward spiral and until last night...I didn't see that happening but right now I am here to tell you, these fans and each and every person in the back that today is a new day in the career of Liam Wood”

“You see the Liam Wood before Night Of Glory would have come out here and told you how I'm a former EWF World Champion...the ONLY EWF UK Champion...Superstar Of The Year...Captain Of Team EWF and the man who beat Fear but today I woke up and I wasn't in the mood to brag about what I've done in the past, what I've done since coming to EWF or 6CW...I woke up and felt like today was a blank slate...I don't want to live off my past, I want to look forward to the future, I want to remind people why I am the best in the business...last night I did something that I needed to do, something that has been haunting me since the day I walked in to EWF...something that was stopping me be the superstar that we all know I can be...”

Wood pauses for a moment as a chant breaks out for him

“...last night at Night Of Glory I put my demons to rest and for the first time in a long time I have my eyes set on getting back to where I belong...I came to this company as a world champion and I will be damned if I'm letting anyone stop me getting back to the top of that mountain...you see, the stuff with Thunder, the stuff with Costello...me rediscovering just what makes me love this business...that was bigger than any world title, bigger than any award but with that laid to rest...it's time to show the world just who I really am!”

The crowd cheer as Wood begins to pace around his future opponent. Jerome smugly smiles at Wood as Wood leans against the turnbuckle and locks eyes with Dubois once more

“At Aftermath we meet for the first time and although you can tell the world that you're a former world champion, a former this...a former that...the truth is that since coming back you've not really got going have you...when we face you'll be doing the exact same thing as me, you'll be looking to show just who is going to take that momentum and run with it...you'll be wanting to show this company just why YOU should be next in line for one of those title belts and why you deserved that Hall Of Fame spot...”

Dubois scoffs at Wood's petulance

“The problem for you Jerome is that you're facing me at my best, a man who's only goal right now is winning and moving on to recapturing MY title...so while you dream of facing JJ Johnson just remember that you have to go through me first and I promise you this...if you underestimate me or treat me as a formality that dream will turn in to a nightmare.”

Wood lowers the microphone and confidently squares up to Dubois

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 11 Jun 2014, 12:15 pm

TA: Welcome back to aftermath, I’m Timothy Allen reporting backstage for 6CW here at the Cooper Box and I’ve got to tell you folks I’m still on a high from Night of Glory, what an event and later on tonight I’ll be catching up with The Viper Liam Wood after he finally got the better of Vincent Costello, he got the win that was 18 months in the making and man I bet he’s walking on air right now

Suddenly Allen stops mid-sentence and the look on his face changes from excitement to terror as Vincent Costello walks into shot, grabbing the microphone out of Allen’s hand…

Costello: You shut your mouth and listen bub…

Let me make myself crystal clear, Liam Wood didn’t beat me at Night of Glory, Liam Wood didn’t get his redemption and he certainly wasn’t born again… One lucky shot doesn’t give him that, it doesn’t get him his smile back and believe me when I say Costello’s Law isn’t done with that little pr$ck by a long shot. So put the champagne back on ice Liam, don’t through that victory party just yet because your forgetting that Costello’s Law always finds a way to get what it wants.

But your keep until another day Liam, what I really came here tonight to say is that I’m done with trying to liberate 6CW, I’m done trying to drag this place up to my level because wherever I look, I see injustice, I see mediocrity and hypocrites and I cannot, no I will not sit idly by and bear witness to this injustice any longer.

I see drones like Altair and Reilly holding gold, I see has beens that haven’t done anything for months like Nate Nack and Gazzy D headlining Night of Glory and I even see jacked up, self-indulgent meat heads like Mike Masters walking around with a title, but then again I guess it helps if your tag partner is the son of the most corrupt SOB in this entire place.

For too long now have I been held back, kept down and ignored… disrespected at every turn…

Costello begins to pull at his hair as he becomes increasingly frustrated

Well I won’t be ignored any longer, I won’t be held back… I’m not invisible… YOU HEAR ME! I AM VINCENT COSTELLO… AND I DEMAND RESPECT!

Costello who is boiling over with rage, composes himself again before continuing…

So instead of bringing you all liberty, Costello’s Law will bring dominance and will get the respect, the spot and the title that I not only deserve but demand and I will take great pleasure in decimating anyone that is either put or gets in my way.

Starting tonight with a man that could rival Liam Wood in the ego stakes, the so called, self-proclaimed Masterful One… Mike Masters. Well Mike you are coming face to face for the first time ever with Vincent Costello and unfortunately for you I’m pi$$ed off, I’m angry and I’m desperate to make an example out of someone, anyone, it doesn’t matter to me whether it’s the Brooklyn Brawler or the World Champion. You see unlike 6CW I don’t discriminate, in fact I promote equally opportunities for all, everyone is welcome to get their a$$ kicked by Vincent Costello. So you make sure you get yourself all pumped up before you step inside my ring Mike, maybe even take a couple extra of those special pills you like so much and make sure that partner of yours is ready run down and pull me off of you, because when that bell rings and I’m declared the winner... if I want to, I will keep punching, I will keep kicking and aint nobody gonna stop me, not Mike Masters, not the referee and certainly not Jones bastard son.

The battle started with Liam Wood but it by no means ends with him, so take note 6CW, be warned, Costello’s Law is coming for you and it will have its Justice one way or another.

Costello slams the mic into the chest of Tim Allen and walks off camera as the shot ends

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cagero Wed 11 Jun 2014, 7:09 pm

Shadow of What I Was

Slowly, I open my eyes, noticing the light trying to enter my bedroom... Oh God... It makes me groan with disgust. Just another day where I sit on my ass... Just another time where I feel sorry for myself... It's the same, you know. Every day, they seem to blur together, as if this is what was truly meant for me... And myself, I find myself numb; a mere shadow of what I was. If only something could bring me out of this bind... If only something would wake me the Frak up and give me a shake. Hah, that won't happen. People don't even want to look in my direction anymore. I'm a Frak washout, a failure beyond imagine. Just who do I think I am, anyway? Do I believe myself to be popular? Do I believe myself to be something that I couldn't possibly be?

Ugh... Who cares...?

With a groan, I sit up in bed.

I've been like this since I had this elbow injury — you heard me right, an elbow injury – The great Simon Cagero. The Most Wasted MFer on the face of this planet, brought down by an elbow injury. Maybe I'm getting old? Then again, maybe I’m not. It could be anything, really. Maybe I'm just getting tired of being in the game, being a spectacle for everyone to see. Just who do they think they are, anyway? Paying good, hard earned money to come see us, most of all, me? Yeah, I don't need it anymore. I don't need the lights, the sound, the screaming in my God-damned ear. I don't need any of it; it's all a waste of time, as far as I'm concerned.

I swing my legs over the edge of the bed, rubbing my eyes, begrudgingly... I still feel groggy, maybe it's from a lack of exercise; then again, maybe not. I still do the same thing I used to do, albeit a bit limited due to the injury I sustained... But that's seemed to subside; I rub my elbow, where it used to hurt; seems to be okay today, anyway. Maybe I shouldn't push it — probably end up in some ward somewhere again with something that will last for the rest of my life... Don't need that, do we? Lest we want some bitter old man cramping up yet another one of those senior homes, screaming something to the neighborhood kids about their lawn. Sure, we all know they are there, but nobody really appreciates them, and nobody visits them, either. I do not want to be that. Some washed up piece of crap, miserable for the rest of his life until he dies a slow and painful death – yuck.

So I guess I know what that means...

Even though I'm a shadow of what I once was...

I can hardly bring myself to crawl out of bed in the morning.

I guess that means it’s over, doesn't it? Imagine being at the top of the world, beyond what others could possibly achieve; championships, not that they matter; more importantly prestige. I had prestige, probably one of the most famous wrestlers around. Not just the continent of North America, mind you. I had the world. I had the world in the palm of my hand. Men and children cheering; women swooning... Those were the good ol' days. Now, there's hardly popularity in this sport, it had somehow died out. And with it, somehow I did as well.

Ever start to hear something, and you've heard it for so long – So repeatedly that you begin to believe it.

Yeah, that's me.

Washed-Up comes to mind.

I pull myself out of bed, and open my drapes, allowing my body to bask in what little sun there is… This is why I don’t like it over here. Raining; always raining. Clouds always covering the skies, nothing to really bring up my spirits; not that there would be anyway, I've kind of lost all that in this life I have chosen for myself. I guess that’s my curse; over and over again, I keep choosing this business over anything else – including my sanity. What’s a person to do though, when faced with his livelihood, the only thing he knows, versus new uncharted territory? Embrace change sure, but that comes at a price as well… Wrestling is a constant, and has been in my life for a very long time.

Finally, I walk over to my jeans, which are neatly folded over a chair. To which I take them off the chair, and put them on. It seems so long, so drawn out; I’m not entirely sure if I need to do such a thing anymore. I mean, who really needs pants? Certainly not me, not right now anyway. I don’t have a mother-in-law coming over. I don’t have any of that in my life, not anymore… It just seems so redundant, and unnecessary to do such a thing, like zip up my fly, or fasten my jeans. Still I do it, but rather begrudgingly.

Nothing really seems to satisfy me anymore…

As I take the first steps out of my bedroom, and walk down the hallway. I pass by a bedroom, still adorned with memories from my past; something I feel as if I can never let go. It holds me, chains me to the present I speak, never allowing for a future to come. And it drains me, every waking moment; every time I walk by that door. I want to look inside, but it has not changed – still the hope remains that everything was as it once was. That will always linger in the back of my mind, consuming every fiber of my being…

I finally make it through the house, and see my cell phone sitting on the table. I pick it up, and look at it… Messages and voicemail; they are all from Chris. He never does leave me alone, does he? It causes an exasperated sigh to be released from my lips. Family always tends to get involved in my stuff, especially him. Not only is he my brother, but he’s also my talent agent. I decide to take a listen to what he has to say, and dial my voicemail on my phone.

Chris: “Hey little big, it’s Chris here. Calling because I’m sick of seeing you mope around. You need a change, I have one for you. I've signed you up for a place, and got together everything you need. Your ride will be there at 11:00 to drop you off at the airport.”

I look at my watch, and realize that it’s 10:30… Oh crap, can’t he ever give me any notice? I guess it gives me an opportunity to say no. What can I do?

Chris: “Anyway, it’s over in the UK. Place is called 6CW, you fight in a couple weeks. Have fun!”

And the call ends… Oh Chris, I could kick you… I guess I better get dressed; I can do that much, if I’m going anywhere…

That was only a few short days ago, pretty well as I remember it. Now, however is a different story for us all to enjoy. It’s time to get focused, to buckle down and to enjoy this while I can. I guess this means a different person emerges, a whole new light will be shone on this place… People are restless, including myself, as I haven’t done this in a while, as I was shelved. They sit in their seats, knowing that there’s a show today – not very many, mind you… So this is what it’s like being new, who would have thought.

And I have decided to go along with it too, this whole new thing I mean. I have a makeshift stage, as well as the lighting is pretty drab. I’m usually one to put on a show, but bear with me here; I need to start out just as everybody else has. I need to come out on the stage, just walk out, and be the new guy for once. No expectations, just curiosity on who the hell I am. And that is exactly what I do; I walk out onto my little makeshift stage, in this little hole-in-the wall place; a few people wondering what the hell is going on…

And people learn exactly who Simon Cagero is, who I am.

Simon: “Well ladies and gentlemen; I guess it is time to start. Sure, some may recognize my name, where many will not. This is a good thing, for those wondering, as if it’s a fresh start or something. You know, something new, something exciting; beyond what your senses know and love – be it a dish of exotic culture, or even a beauty – Have to love them, eh?”

I let out a little chuckle; got to break the ice, right?

Simon: “Of course you do. What able bodied man in their right mind wouldn't love some sort of exotic beauty, tending to their body day in, and day out?”

I walk down to the edge of the stage.

Simon: “But this isn't about that, is it?”

I shake my head

Simon: “This is about excitement!”

A smile starts forming on my face

Simon: “This is about learning something new!”

I lick my lips in excitement… Here it comes…

Simon: “This is about becoming…”

I pause for a moment.

Simon: “WASTED!”

I scream out, as the lights dim down slightly in the little room, as I start to pick up the pace a little.

Simon: “You heard me right, ladies and gentlemen. It’s time to get WASTED! Waste Some Time, Waste Some Money, Waste a Little Bit of Our Precious Little Minds… Something you haven’t done before; tantalizing the senses, unlike that you are used to. Adding a little spice to your life – you really need it, trust me on this one. Especially since even this place has decided to run me… Simon Cagero to go through the gauntlet; kind of to prove myself, as if I really need to – suppose I did, anyway. Suppose that I went through it, and humored you all, like you want me to… What then, folks?”

I walk to the right side of the stage, and feign thinking.

Simon: “What’s next for Simon Cagero?”

I tap my chin thrice. Truly, it’s perplexing, isn't it? I walk back to the center of the stage. It almost feels as if it’s going to fall apart under my light frame… I guess that’s par for the course though; at least it adds a little excitement for me.

Simon: “Small in stature, versus a drooling moron. I can see the highlights now… Oh man, are they ever bountiful. BIG RETURNS, people!”

I roll my eyes at the farce I’m creating.

Simon: “So what you want to see is me get the life beat out of me, right? You want to see this behemoth of a man take me to town, and kick the ever living crap out of me. I see how you work, I’m not an idiot, you know. I know how you all work; you bring these “new” people into your door, thinking that you can trick them, and make them look like fools from the get go. But there’s a problem with your plan, and it’s not bad… Just pretty gaping, if you ask me – because what if these people aren't new? What if they know how to deal with someone like this Lucas Takeo fella? Not to say I am, mind you. The smart couldn't POSSIBLY outmatch the strong – Smelling.”

I hold my nose, and wave my other hand in front of my face, but then I just shrug it off.

Simon: “No, no. I’m not that lucky, am I?”

I look myself up and down, and then out to the people, all before walking to the left side of the stage.

Simon: “Look at me, I’m an old man. I couldn’t possibly have what it takes to take someone down who struggles differentiating between their opponent and big steaming pile-o-crap. Yup, you shouldn’t even put the match on, just end it right now. You heard it here folks. Put one in his winner’s column… Wait; does he even know what winning is? No, he couldn’t possibly! But what if he does?! Oh my, then I could certainly be in trouble there.”

A lengthy pause from myself… Before I come to a realization; well something that I’ve known for a while. It might be news to you though.

Simon: “Jesus I've been in this business a long time…”

A sigh is released from my lips.

Simon: “Long enough to know better, anyway.”

I wiggle my eyebrows at the expression, and chuckle a little.

Simon: “And you know, despite being in this business a long time, despite trying to do my homework, despite being a good little boy… There really isn’t much on this Lucas guy. I mean, yeah he is big. But really, that’s all there is about him. No accomplishments, no standing out, nothing at all. Hell, in the past few minutes, you’ve probably watched more of me than you’ve seen of him in his entire career here. Poking at him? Well maybe I am, maybe I’m not… I guess it depends what he wants to do here.”

I hold up my hands, at about chest height.

Simon: “Really, he has two choices, ladies and gentlemen.”

I look to my right hand.

Simon: “Stay Silent, so I can…”

Then people realize that I don’t need a microphone, as I’m not holding it up anymore.

Simon: “BREAK IT!”

I scream out, as everything goes still for a moment.

Simon: “Break the Silence…”

I whisper.

Simon: “Or he can run his mouth, and become…”

Again, a smile crosses my lips, as this is my favorite one.

Simon: “WASTED!”

Again, I scream out. I’m excited to do either…

Simon: “Like you and me. The choice is his, really.”

I guess it has been a long time since I've done this; I can’t believe I’m tired… But at least I did get my point across here, as well as make certain that there is no doubt in anyone’s mind about Simon Cagero – The Most Wasted Man to trek this god damn earth.[/b][/b]

Cagero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 11 Jun 2014, 8:20 pm

*The camera swings into the dressing room where Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn are in conversation...

RR: "...but seriously, Alexander Altair?! There's the reason I'm not a religious man. No one makes that choice. He's so dull the headline about his victory would be 'Seven men DON'T win the International Championship!'"

JH: "It was our first Night of Glory, Robin, I think we'll just have to scratch this one up to experience. We learn lessons all the time..."

*Reborn breaks out into a smile

RR: "From the looks of your match, you've learned some lessons from me!"

JH: "Some bad ones"

RR: "Moonsaulting to the outside?! That's my territory, man, but you went yolo solo"

JH: "I went what, where?"

RR: "Never mind, man. Let's get back on our game, let's bring this tag team division something fresh"

JH: "Indeed, indeed. I think this might very well be a good place for us to learn some lessons before we embark on our own again."

RR: "I ain't just here for the lessons man. Let's earn while we learn."

JH: "Oh, Robin my dear lad, we'll be getting our cash money in gold when we take those belts."

*Reborn raises his eyebrows in a bit of surprise, with a wider grin

RR: "Oh, playa thinks he's down with the yoof?"

JH: "If we're learning while we're earning then I best brush up on the language"

RR: "Aight, I'll help you there, man. I'll fill you in on my ridic-tionary"

JH: "Maybe we can find a name in there"

The scene fades as the camera backs out.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu 12 Jun 2014, 1:46 pm

The scene opens up with Scott Harris sat in his locker room. He is watching a re-run of Night of Glory, where him and Mike Masters both had the submissions locked in on Helms and Daniels. There's a flicker of a smirk on his face as he watches him and his partner try and out do one another. There's a knock on his door and he goes to open it. A stagehand hands Harris the Aftermath card, Harris scans down it and his eyes widen as he zones in onto his match. He sighs and looks to the camera.

SH: Don't ever let yourself think that things might get better. You could forgive me for being a tad optimistic after Night of Glory. I won at my Night of Glory, I retained my Tag Team Championship, I showed the rest of 6CW, that no matter what the odds are, The Authority aren't invincible. I showed that despite the obvious mistrust between me and Mike Masters, we're still the best tag team in this company. I even started to hope that there might be a way back for our partnership, that despite the fact that my father is this company's dictator, we could make amends...

Harris looks at the card again.

SH: How wrong was I?!

It seems apparent, that Night of Glory was just the beginning... Because at Aftermath, it would appear that my not so loving Father is feeding me to his enraged general that probably isn't his general anymore. See, my old man thinks that he's played a masterstroke. He wants Enforcer to show just why he should be feared by making a statement out of his illegitimate son. On paper, I'm sure he feels really proud of himself.

But this isn't on paper.

I'm more than a match for Enforcer and I'll happily show 6CW, The Authority and the millions watching around the world just why my father has decided to put his faith into somebody else. And this might look like like I'm hanging the red rag in front of the proverbial bull, but I can see why he edged towards Adamson, Enforcer.

I watch you swagger around the back like the egotist you are and I can see it. The complacency, the arrogance, you stopped trying. You got comfortable at the top of your Authority food chain and it bit you on the ass! Your face at the end of Night of Glory, it was a picture because for once you weren't in control, you weren't the go to guy... You were shown up to be mortal.

And I know you're going to be angry, you're going to want to come out at Aftermath and give me the ass kicking of a lifetime! You're going to want to show my father and the rest of your cohort that you're still the big name, you're the A+ player... And you know what? I'm looking forward to it. Because you're going to be the one that will have it all to lose!

I'll be ready for you on the 23rd, Big E! I'll have you all worked up, I'll know your tact, what you're going to try and I'll have an answer for every single thing you try. Because whilst you might be destructively powerful, you can end a match with one move, being as well versed in the art of wrestling like I am, I'll flick the switch and you'll be the one that will have something to mull over! I'm the wrestling machine that you've never faced and I'm sure as hell not scared of you and your motives or those of my father!

For Night of Glory was a stepping stone for me! I performed on the biggest stage of my life and I catalysed the win for my team. I showed that I'm a big night player and I'm going to follow that big night up with another when I take your over inflated ego tap in the middle of that ring. And that isn't a prediction, it's a promise Enforcer!

And then you can hobble back up that ramp with your pride crushed and your tail between your legs. And you can tell my father just how damn good his son is!

Because I'm not going anywhere, Scott Harris isn't one to walk away when it all starts to get real!

The Sharpshooter is just getting started.

The camera fades to black.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 12 Jun 2014, 4:13 pm

The scene cuts to the backstage area, and we see Jackson Black frantically moving through the corridors.

"Where is he? Where is that sack of sh!t?"

Jackson starts to open doors at random, and seemingly very keen to find someone. He eventually gets back to his own dressing room and breathes a sigh of disappoint before opening his door and walking in.

"What the... How did I not guess I would find you here!!"

The door flies open and the cameraman follows in. The image we see is of Bam Sparkleston holding a pair of Jackson's wrestlings shorts. He may have been sniffing them but we can't be sure. Bam is a mixture of shock and excitement at the sight of his idol.

"You cost me that match you freak! I had that title in my hands, and you found it necessary to pull your phone and god dam blind me. You have gone to far, nobody messes with Jackson Black."

With that, Jackson flies across the room and sends Bam crashing over a bench before picking him up and slamming him against the wall with his hand gripped tightly around Bam's throat.

"What you got to say for yourself Bam? Not so excited when you are seconds away from the beating of a life time. Any last words Bam? Would you like to take a final selfie?"

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Jun 2014, 6:52 pm

The crowd inside the Copper Box Arena are expectant and excited, as they await the next 6CW superstar to entertain them. The lights go down and the titantron flickers on to show a series of messages.

The most wanted man in 6CW...

Many crimes committed including stealing the show at Night of Glory...

He made history by doing something no other man has done at Night of Glory...

...Welcome to the new age.

The crowd boo as the lyric "welcome to the new age" from "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons plays and the titantron changes to Max Adamson's entrance video, Adamson walks out to the ramp smirking as the 6CW crowd shout abuse at him, he nonchalantly pats the 6CW World Championship on his shoulder and he slowly walks down to the ring.

Henry: You have to admit Harold, at Night of Glory Max Adamson did exactly what he said he was gonna do, and that's become the first man to leave Night of Glory STILL 6CW World Champion. Had never been done before. These people are just jealous.

Harold: Oh come on Henry, it's clearly not what Adamson has achieved that upsets these fans, it's how he achieved it!

(Adamson is ringside and he collects a microphone, before climbing into the ring. Adamson leans on the ropes as the music stops but the booing continues, Adamson has that natural smirk on his face as he speaks)

Max: What's that old expression? The more things change, the more they stay the same...

(Adamson laughs as more booing is heard from the furious fans)

Max: Things did change, Max Adamson began the evening fighting for "Team 6CW", fighting against the Authority. Fighting for the good guys against the bad guys. Keeping this precious championship away from the evil Authority. There are many things you guys don't know. In fact, there's a few things even I wasn't meant to know. Me being the nice guy I am, I'm going to shed some light on this situation.

(Adamson begins to saunter around the ring as he continues speaking)

Max: Some organisations have Plan A, some good ones have a Plan B. But the Authority, Mr Jones has many, many contingency plans. Plan A was Enforcer doing the business, defending the EWF World Championship, going onto the main event and winning the 6CW World Championship. I have it on very good authority, no pun intended, that Plan B was GazzyD winning the EWF World Championship, going onto the main event, with the aim of double crossing me, and with the Authority's help, becoming the Undisputed Champion.

Harold: That can't be true...

(The crowd is shocked and they boo Adamson's accusations)

Max: GazzyD was no victim, he just came up short on the night. But little did Gazzy know, the Authority were in bed with pretty much everyone. They stacked the deck. Mr Jones didn't care who was champion, just as long as that champion was in the Authority. Because what Mr Jones and the Authority want, they get. You want proof? Here's your proof.

(Adamson points to the titantron as a video begins to play from Night of Glory)

(Enforcer lifts the EWF belt and moves towards the door, he turns back to Jones)

E: You coming to watch the coronation of a king?

(Jones smiles as his phone rings)

MJ: I'll watch from back here. I believe in you Champ!!

(Enforcer leaves the room as Jones pulls his phone from his pocket, staring at the screen he hesitates before answering)

MJ: Hello?

(Jones remains silent for almost a minute before shouting)

MJ: I KNOW YOU'RE THERE. I TOLD YOU ITS TOO LATE. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO

YOU'VE LOST

IT'S OVER!!!

(Jones hangs the phone up)

Max: Now, who else could be in such a situation where their loss earlier that evening ruled them out of being in the Authority's pocket? I may be a lot of things, but Gazzy I'm not stupid. I knew all along you were stitching me up. But I went along with it. I didn't mind. Because the end goal was me leaving Night of Glory still as the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. And when it dawned on me that you were willing to even consider an offer from the Authority, when it dawned on me that you were three seconds away from being in pole position to double cross me, I knew I had to go back to putting myself first. It's almost like a defence mechanism. If in doubt, put Max Adamson first.

(Adamson strokes his stubble covered chin as he continues)

Max: When Enforcer beat you, when he kept what I've referred to as "Plan A" going, you were heartbroken. You confided that you felt you had let me down. But I saw it in your eyes Gazzy. The same eyes that made me do what I did to you months ago, the greed in your eyes Gazzy. You didn't care about letting me down. You were heartbroken that your chance of leaving Night of Glory as Undisputed Champion was down the toilet. When it was Enforcer in the match with Nate Nack and myself, nothing had changed, you told me you were going to ensure I left with the 6CW World Championship. But knowing what I knew, knowing I couldn't 100% trust you, I had to make alternative arrangements...

(Adamson smirks at the booing crowd as he continues)

Max: Plan C. In the event that Enforcer cannot get the job done, and it falls to Max Adamson and Nate Nack to fight it out over the 6CW World Championship, Mr Jones and the Authority had made contact with the Incredible Hunk, and what happened at Night of Glory, happened. It wasn't luck. It wasn't circumstance. It boils down to three simple things. GazzyD couldn't get the job done. Enforcer couldn't get the job done. Max Adamson COULD get the job done. I got the job done when I won the 6CW World Championship, and I got the job done when at Night of Glory I became the first man to ever successfully retain the 6CW World Championship at Night of Glory. Mr Jones plans everything meticulously. Right down to the finest of fine details. Some people make it to the top fighting against the Authority. Nobody survives it at the top fighting against the Authority. So I took the decision that had to be made for Max Adamson. I took the offer from Mr Jones.

(More booing is heard from the crowd as Adamson shrugs off a "you sold out" chant)

Max: Like any of you wouldn't have? Exactly. You know what they say. If you can't beat them, join them... Mr Jones gave me the opportunity to join the Authority and bring the 6CW World Championship with me. I did what I had to do. And if Max Adamson wasn't the right man, I don't doubt for one minute that Mr Jones would have had a Plan D, E and F up his sleeve. Because that's the kind of guy he is. I am the first ever man to ever walk in and out of Night of Glory as 6CW World Champion, I am a two time 6CW World Champion, and the Authority's newest Golden Boy. It's time to stop living in the past and get with the new age. The age of the Authority. The age of Adamson.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jun 2014, 12:23 am

The crowd are booing loudly as Max poses in the irng with his 6CW title when suddenly 'Limelight' blasts out of the speakers to one huge ovation

Ha: Would you listen to this crowd, what noise for gazzyD

He: haha thousands of losers following one of their own, this man is pathetic, how dare he come out here and interupt the champ

gazzy walks out to the stage, despite his Night of Glory loss he seems in relatively high spirits as he walks from side to side of the stage raisining the volume of the fans before centreing at the top of the ramp and sitting down cross legged looking up at Max in the ring who looks on intrigued

He: gazzy has no right being out here, come on Max finish the job you started months ago and put this clown out of his misery

gazzy lifts the microphone to his mouth to speak but this seems to draw more gazzy chants from the crowd, he laughs to himself and then waits for the chants to die down before lifting the mic to his mouth again

g: G'Day champ

gazzy waves down to Max in the ring which draws a wry smile from the champ

g: You know I was backstage and all I could hear was these guys booing you, and through the midst of the bumhole and you sold out chants I felt compelled to come out here and set the record straight to everybody. I know you all don't like it but Max is right. All he has done is protected his own interests. Nobody can say they haven't been guilty of doing that at one point or another in their lives.

I'm not proud of it, but I have. But you guys already know that. After Night of Glory III when I beat 3 other men to win the 6CW title I was determined to keep it at any cost. I turned my back on all of you, I turned into something I'm not. The gazzy that won the title was not the same gazzy that held it, I was blinded. Its just that title Max has over his shoulder is the reason we eat, sleep and breathe this company. Its the reason we all come out here week after week and put our careers on the line in the hope that one day we might just reach the top of this company so I don't blame Max one bit for his actions at Night of Glory, and to be honest neither should any of you

He: Who'd have thought it, gazzy actually has some common sense afterall. Maybe Enforcer beat some into him

Ha: I have to say I'm surprised gazzy is taking this so easily

Max looks on approvingly at every word coming out of gazzy's mouth, nodding along to everything he says, even applauding the latter comments

g: So Max........champ. I'm out here to say well done. You wanted to walk out as champion and you done it. Congratulations

gazzy gets back to his feet to a hushed silence from the crowd who are in shock from gazzy's words

g: Congratulations on walking out of Night of Glory with the 6CW title still around your waist. Believe me it isn't just you and the Authority happy to see that happen, I was too. In fact I wasn't just happy, I WAS ECSTATIC!

Why you ask? Because with your victory I am no longer bound by your stupid contract. Which means I'm a free man. No more games, no more charades, no more walking around like we're BFFs and the sun is shining and the birds are singing. Lets face it was always a matter of time before 'the screwover' came.

But that was never going to be me. You presented me with the oppurtunity, you win at Night of Glory and I was free, so why oh why would it ever run through your mind that I would screw you over? What would I even stand to gain from that knowing you could ask me to lay down and surrender my titles to you? No I've made that mistake of going to the darkside, never again.

It was always going to be you Max. Its in your character, a leopard can never change its spots, and you will always be a conniving, selfish, arrogant little pr!ck.

The crowd cheer wildly for gazzy as the wry smile is replaced on Max's face with a scowl

g: I always knew it was an act this last month. When I was beat down in that very ring what did the Authority do to you? Thats right they handcuffed you the ropes. Just a bit suspicious don't you think while I lay flat out with a 6 inch cut in my head? and you want to try and make out that this was a last minute decision you came to at Night of Glory. Bullsh!t. I can read you like a book Max, the fans, the media, even some of the guys backstage may have all been shocked, but not me

I may not have won the title at Night of Glory, but at least I got what I ultimately wanted. At least I get my career back, and now that The Authority plan C worked, I'm assuming the C stands for *BEEP*

He: HE CAN'T SAY THAT

g: now that plan C worked for you and the Groovy Gang its time for me to unveil my plan. Unlike The Authority I don't need a plan B, C or any other letter of the alphabet, because my plan is simple. I gazzyD plan on ridding this company of the cancer that is killing it, I gazzyD plan on taking down The Authority and it starts with you at Aftermath. This isn't about titles, this isn't about anything that has happened in our past. This is about the future of this great company, this is about showing The Authority they can't just abuse their power for their own personal gain, THIS IS ABOUT THE UPRISING!

crowd: 6Cdub x5

g: So this is me putting You, Enforcer, Helms, Daniels, Altair, Hernadez, Reilly, Jones on alert. An uprising is coming. Max when you next see me I'll be the one standing over you with arm raised in victory just you wait and see, because seeing....

crowd: IS BELIEVING!

Ha: Gazzy fired up, I thought he'd be dishevelled after his loss at Noght of Glory, but if anything that seems to have given him a sense of purpose
He: If Jones has heard any of that I think gazzy could be lucky to have a job come Aftermath, he can't speak about the 6CS champion like he did, he can't challenge the Authority . A disgusting show of respect from gazzy

Ha: Will you shut up, I don't think gazzy was out of order at all, and I can't wait to see how this one plays out from here

'Limelight hits again as gazzy sarcatically waves down to the champion before exiting to backstage as Max stares on blankly up at the stage

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 13 Jun 2014, 4:53 pm

Timothy Allen: My guests at this time...Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst

*The pair walk over to shot and stand either side of Allen after shaking his hand.

TA: Back to your tag team trials tonight against two champions in the individual ranks...are you ready for this test?

RR: Man, Tim, for real? We ain't the pair you need to be asking that. Them boys ain't never gonna prepared enough for me and Jack.

JH: Quite. Never will Night of Glory see two belts in the hands of two men weaker than these. Snivelling, pathetic little puppets of the Authority. Reilly couldn't even face up to a match with an injured man. Blade will not be remembered for the shell we saw in recent times, and myself and Robin will go out there to remind Daniel that some of us won't let him tarnish the image of a once great man.

TA: You yourself, Robin, got beat to the punch, so to speak, as Altair took his chance and ended the night as the new International Champion.

RR: Let me stop you right there. Altair is worthless to this company. He didn't win a match, no sir, he climbed a ladder. There were 7 men in a battle and one mouse hiding away. History will remember that match by the men who put it all on the line and didnt win, not some weak willed slave to the machine.

TA: But they are both champions, Reilly a huge name around 6CW, and you two are yet to win anything...do you not think your confidence is a little much?

JH: Tim, I respect, we respect in fact, that you are a fixture here with a lot of experience. But you are missing the point on this. They are two individuals who cannot even go to bat for themselves...they are not made to pair.

RR: They aint like us, man.

JH: That they are not.

*Hurst turns his full attention to the camera

JH: 6CW - this is a warning. We are putting you all on notice. Robin Reborn. Jack Hurst. We are the men to revitalise this division. We start here and we march on. Wild Stallions, Helms and Daniels, Bad Intentions and the tag team champs themselves. You're all on the hitlist.

RR: Tick, tick, boom!

*Hurst and Reborn both drop their mics at the same time and stroll off in different directions

TA: You heard them, Reborn and Hurst are coming for every team in this division.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri 13 Jun 2014, 6:17 pm

Christy James is joined by a camera crew as she is shown walking towards a locker room. The camera catches the label across the locker room and it reads, "Mike Masters and Scott Harris". Christy James knocks on the door but there is no answer. As Christy James and her camera crew are about to leave, a voice appears from down the corridor.

MM: Stop right there lady, i'm right here.

CJ: Mike, just who I wanted to talk too

MM: No babe, i'm always who you want to talk too. What does your blonde self want?

CJ: Well an interview of course.

MM: You sure...I mean you sure you don't want more than just an interview?

CJ: Oh trust me, all I want is a interview. Can we do this?

MM: Hell yeah we can do this!

Masters has a massive grin on his face as he opens up his locker room door. His expression changes as he see's a new poster displayed in his locker room which shows several pictures of him and Scott Harris at Night of Glory. One of the pictures show the two applying a double submission hold on Helms and Daniels. Another picture shows the two starring at eachother in the middle of the ring whilst holding the tag team championships. Masters then gives a stern look towards Christy.

MM: Ok, lets just get this over with.

CJ: Well first I'd just like to congratulate you on successfully defending the tag titles with Scott Harris at Night of Glory. How did it feel making your first appearance at Night of Glory infront of 20,000 plus fans at the 02 Arena?

MM: Well simply put, it's a night I will never forget. I mean, I've never experienced anything like that. It's what all of us pro wrestlers dream of. Biggest night of the year, Night of Glory in front of all those people, it was crazy. But you know, I just wished I could have enjoyed it more.

CJ: What do you mean?

MM: You know exactly what I mean Christy. Night of Glory should have been a night of celebration. It should have been one helluva party and you know me, I love my partying. But the whole thing, the whole night, the whole situation ruined things for me. I mean don't get me wrong, as per usual I stole the show, I was the main attraction, I delievered, thousands of people screaming my name, oh that was awesome. Hell, I was even victorious. I came out a winner. But, the fact remains that all this is happening alongside Scott Harris, a man who I can't and will never trust outside of the ring. Inside the ring, I can safely say know one will beat us for these belts but outside the ring, I just can't bare to look at the son of this damn company. Especially, especially after Night of Glory.

CJ: Mr. Jones and the Authority did have a great night.

MM: Damn right they did. Everyone, everyone in this company fell short except for myself and Harris. Bar us, the whole uprising failed and gave the power back to the Authority. I stood by this company that gave me a chance and delievered for 6CW. And yet, the Authority still have the majority of titles. And they've tried ever, ever so hard to get these babies off of me but I'm not having it. Mr.Jones will never get his hand on these titles.

CJ: Well next week on Aftermatch, you face off against Vincent Costello for the first time in 6CW. Thoughts?

MM: Ah yes, another man that failed in his quest at Night of Glory right? Costello's law fell short of victory and he looks to take it all out on me. This man goes around demanding respect and brags about his made up law however this same man goes around threatening woman, attacking defenceless, like Thunder yet still demands respect. Oh Mr. Costello, I do hope you bring all that rage and built up anger inside of you, bring all of that to Aftermatch because trust me, I will take advantage of that. Hell I'll even show off a little in the middle of the ring just to get you that much more angry and then I'll show off even more because I can. Costello i've been waiting for this encounter for awhile now. I've been in tag team action these last few weeks so I've been waiting for some singles action. It's not about Harris/Masters, its not about these tag team titles, It will just be about me and you. And I will show why I am that damn good.

MM: Christy, this interviews over. I gotta go and tear up some posters. Call me Wink.

Masters gives a wink to Christy James before slamming the locker room door as the camera slowly fades out.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Sat 14 Jun 2014, 9:40 pm

The backstage camera comes into focus and Daniel Reilly is seen pacing in front of it, his UK Championship slung over his shoulder. Reilly turns to the camera and releases a trademark smirk.

DR: There are things you do not do in this world. You do not poke a sleeping dragon, you do not drink bleach, you do not walk around in public when you're 30 years of age in a GazzyD t-shirt, and you certainly do not pick a fight with the most dangerous man in wrestling! Unfortunately for that suck-up Blade, he didn't quite get a chance to read the do's and don'ts of 6CW.

I once again backed up my every word. I told the world that I was going into Night of Glory as UK Champion and that I was leaving with that same belt around my waist and boo all you like, say what you feel, but don't ever accuse me of being a man of my word!

I am a man of intelligence and I know an opportunity when I see one. Joining the Authority was a chance to stand side by side with some of the best in this business. A chance to finally do what's right and rid this company of the dead wood that so constantly lingers in this four walls. I am proud to be representing the Authority and GazzyD, you really think you can take us down? The same man who couldn't deliver on the big stage despite every fan in that attendance behind him, Gazzy, you once again proved that when it comes to it, you freeze solid and show that you're a mediocre wrestler who got carried through the help of Angel! How can a man who lost his big chance to write dream headlines at Night of Glory of been in a team called Untouchables? Enforcer proved you clearly are touchable!

And now to two men who have spoke a big game like everyone else seems to do and yet will merely prove to be a liar like the rest: Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst!

Now gentlemen, you seem confident in your abilities but allow me to remove the mist from your eyes because you aren't fighting against the same average talent that you do every other week, this time, you fight beasts, you tangle with legends, you clash with a monster, you go against the Authority!

Now you referenced my match with Blade at Night of Glory so I assume you saw what happened, so why do you still attempt to talk trash about me? I told the World that I would end Blade's career and I delivered just like I ended Hero's two years back!

I am the UK Champion and I didn't get that for nothing, gents. I am the most dangerous man in this business, and believe me when I say that you would struggle fighting me on my own, but with Altair in my corner, you are staring a predictable loss.

You two are merely just another pair of victims, another couple of names for my Broken Dreams hall of fame. You're fighting a two time World Champion, and nothing you two will be able to pull off will be enough to take me down. But I guess you think otherwise? Well keep dreaming, show me the dreams, I'm going to break them!

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt N. Jurqa Sun 15 Jun 2014, 9:20 am

AberdeenSteve wrote:The scene cuts to the backstage area, and we see Jackson Black frantically moving through the corridors.

"Where is he? Where is that sack of sh!t?"

Jackson starts to open doors at random, and seemingly very keen to find someone. He eventually gets back to his own dressing room and breathes a sigh of disappoint before opening his door and walking in.

"What the... How did I not guess I would find you here!!"

The door flies open and the cameraman follows in. The image we see is of Bam Sparkleston holding a pair of Jackson's wrestlings shorts. He may have been sniffing them but we can't be sure. Bam is a mixture of shock and excitement at the sight of his idol.

"You cost me that match you freak! I had that title in my hands, and you found it necessary to pull your phone and god dam blind me. You have gone to far, nobody messes with Jackson Black."

With that, Jackson flies across the room and sends Bam crashing over a bench before picking him up and slamming him against the wall with his hand gripped tightly around Bam's throat.

"What you got to say for yourself Bam? Not so excited when you are seconds away from the beating of a life time. Any last words Bam? Would you like to take a final selfie?"

Bam tries to speak back but with Jackson's hand squeezing round his oesophagus he cannot speak.

Bam: Er&£*#[¥D

Jackson: Speak up you freak!

Bam's face is going blue as he points to this throat. Jackson loosens his grip and Bam gasps for breath.

Bam: ERMAHGERD!! Jackson Black's hands have touched my skin, I'm like so not going to wash there for like EVER! Could you sign my arm too, I could soooooo get that tattooed on, tattoos are like so totes amazeballs.

Jackson: Do you realise what you did at Night of Glory? Did you see how close I was to capturing the gold?

Bam: Like duh? Of course I saw! It was so hashtag awesome! It was like the greatest sporting moment since Steph McMahon peed herself, like how much I'd pay for that dress on EBay!

Jackson looks at Bam with a mixture of disgust and repulsion.

Bam: But I just had to capture your moment of glory, as you were climbing the ladder, one step at a time, the prize fingertips from your grasp, your name about to be written in the history books, Jackson Black...immortalised!

Bam gestures to a pair of curtains behind Jackson with a notion for him to open them.

Jackson: What's this?

Bam: A present from me to you! To show no hard feelings?

Jackson pulls open the curtains to reveal a painting by Bam based on the photo he took, it's badly drawn but clearly shows Jackson standing on top of the ladder reaching for the gold.

Jackson: What in the blue hell is this?

Bam: You like? It me like all week, I did it like 10-12 times, never realised before that when you're momentarily blinded that you've got a bit of a lazy eye, kinda cute really but it makes you look a bit simple unfortunately in the picture.

Jackson: Why you...

Jackson moves towards Bam again but Bam keeps his distance.

Bam: And has Mr Black been treating himself to an extra portion from the pudding tray lately? Loving the extra junk in your trunk there, thought recently you looked like you needed a good meal, I could cook for you if you like?

Jackson looks down at his stomach as Bam continues.

Bam: But the presents don't just stop there! That moment deserved to be seen by a wider audience, that second in history should go viral, so I've tweeted it, I've Vined it, my YouTube channel got over 1 million views this week to see you climbing you climbing that ladder. Best of all...you even trended!

Jackson: I trended?

Bam: well it was for #Jacksonfail but you know what they say about publicity! And so I've also managed to get for you, don't thank me straight away, the front cover of....6CW Kids! Look!

Bam holds aloft a blown up cover of the magazine front cover with Jackson shown reaching for the gold looking into the camera, the title reads 'Flash in the Pan' and it does show one of Jackson's eyes slightly off focus.

Bam: The title wasn't my choice!

Jackson lurches across the room again for Bam but Sparkleston sidesteps him and Jackson crashes over a set of chairs onto the floor, Bam quickly scarpers out of the door.

Bam: Perhaps I shouldn't tell him about the billboard campaign outside the arena that starts tomorrow?

Kurt N. Jurqa

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 15 Jun 2014, 1:01 pm

*The scene changes to Michael Hathaway stood in an interview area with Christy James, Christy has a microphone and the interview begins.*

CJ: Michael, at Ni-

MH: Michael?

CJ: I just thought th-

MH: Don't think Miss James, it isn't your forte. It is Mr. Hathaway to you...I am not your friend, I am not your colleague, I am the guy who pays your wages because I bring this place millions, I put bums in seats. You will show me the respect that I deserve and you will show Jax the respect he deserves.

CJ: Okay Mr. Hathaway, at Night of Glory, Jax suffered a disappointing loss when he failed to capture the International Championship, how damaging is that to Jax so early in his career and is he recovering now?

MH: "Disappointing" would be pushing it Miss James, "damaging" is laughable. Yes Jax Cutler is now recovering, but that's because he's a professional and he does things properly. He's an athlete and athletes need to recover after performing, especially in a match as dangerous as the one Jax Cutler excelled in at Night of Glory. I will tell you why this result is not "disappointing" or "damaging". The International Championship is a fine championship, it's a belt with prestige, it's a belt with history, it's a belt most wrestler would give anything to hold...Jax Cutler isn't any wrestler, Jax Cutler is the Main Event and that's where he belongs, in less than two months Jax Cutler has established himself here in 6CW and he is already above the International Championship, he has eyes on a bigger prize.

Jax Cutler did something important at Night of Glory, more important than winning the match, he put his name on the map, people couldn't stop talking about Jax Cutler after the event. You had the brutality of the Chamber of Horrors, you had Max Adamson joining the Authority and then you had Jax Cutler. People were impressed because Jax Cutler showed domination in that match and he showed that he can take risks and he showed that as a physical specimen he is as close to perfection as any human being will ever get. He is the Adonis of wrestling, down to the very last detail, a computer couldn't design a better wrestler...a better athlete.

At Night of Glory Jax Cutler established himself as a star, you look at this company and from top to bottom the name on everybody's lips is JAX CUTLER and that is exactly what I wanted, that is exactly what I am here to achieve. The first step is getting people to know who Jax Cutler is, what he is capable of, to talk about him, to FEAR him and this is the first step on the ladder to gold. Jax Cutler and Michael Hathaway are already huge parts of 6CW, he has already been marked out as a future main eventer...the future is now Miss James, Jax Cutler IS the Main Event, Jax Cutler is the star of the show and Jax Cutler is not satisfied with International Championships, Jax Cutler wants to be the best!

*Christy James is about to ask another question but Michael Hathaway puts his finger up to silence her and then moves to the centre of the show, Christy James walks out of shot, clearly not needed.*

MH: Listen here 6CW, you have all been put on notice, Jax Cutler has arrived and things aren't going to be the same around here again. On my very first night here I told you all to hang on every word I say and so far you are all doing a fantastic job. I am Michael Hathaway, I tell the truth, I give you spoilers...Jax Cutler will go down in history as 6CW's best ever. That is not a bold claim, that is not a prediction, that is not a gamble, that is a goddamn certainty.

This week Jax Cutler shows that he is already above Jimmy Phillips, he is already far out better than Hobo...that he is already too good for DeMarcus Brown. 

Listen to ME.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 15 Jun 2014, 6:58 pm

Jackson quickly jumps to feet, brushing himself off from his tumble. His face tells a picture, he is absolutely furious with every word Bam has told him.

"God dam billboard campaign?"

With that line, Bam giggles and quickly goes to exit the room. Jackson seems to lighten off, laughs to himself and smiles.

"Hey, Bam.. I quite like the idea of a billboard campaign. I mean, press is press at the end of the day? We all say we get into this business for the wrestling glory, but we all enjoy the publicity that comes with it."

Bam smiles to himself, getting giddy at the fact Jackson is having a calm conversation with him.

"In fact, my agent has been grating on me a little bit. He seems to have inflated his ego since I returned to 6CW, requesting a bigger cut of my salary and talking about taking more 'clients'. When he has Jackson Black on his books, he doesn't need any other wrestlers does he Bam?"

Bam shakes his head excitedly from side to side.

"How about this, I mean.. You are quite clearly my biggest fan. You have the knowledge on how to get people into the media spotlight. And I could presume you would do it for free?"

Bam explodes "OH EMM GEE!!! YES I WILL S...!!"

Jackson quickly interrupts.

"Woah, I was not hinting at anything like that.. Jackson is a ladies man."

Bam's head drops but only momentarily.

"What I was going to ask you, you could be my PA? How about it?"

With that one line, Bam bursts into life and sprints towards Jackson. However, rather than an embracing clinch that Bam had inspected he is met with a quick dodge from Black and once again pinned up against the wall.

"Wow, you really are as stupid as you look. Did you really think that I would associate myself with a lunatic like you? You are the craziest b*tch I have ever come across, and I have had some crazy people follow me. But you Bam, you have taken this to a whole new level. Not only do you make my skin crawl, but you made this obsession personal. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY costs Jackson Black a dime let alone the 6CW International Championship. I was literally a finger tip away from having that prize round my waste once again. But Bam Sparkleston has to go and ruin it, he had to get that creepy fan boy picture to take home
and frame on his bedroom wall.

After what you did at Night of Glory. After what you cost Jackson Black, this match at Aftermath is not something you are going to live to remember. I am going to tear you limb for limb. I am going to make sure that not only are in a position to obsess over Jackson Black, you won't be in a position to bother anybody ever again. Nobody cares about you Bam, that's why you walk these corridors making a scene when you bump into any of this roster.

Whilst the rest of these morons are happy to entertain you in your passion for stalking other human beings, I ain't. So I want you to lose this obsession, take your stupid drawing and get the hell out of my dressing room. Do I make myself clear.... FRIEND?"

Bam frantically nods his head as once again the life seems to be seeping out of him throw the hand tightlty gripped around his throat. With the nod, Bam flees the room but not before getting in once last comment.

"Sorry, but that billboard campaign is still soooooooooooo happening. Pretty sure Fat Fighters would be interested in you being their new face!!"

Bam giggles to himself before exiting the room.

Jackson kicks a bin over before shouting.

"I ain't fat either!!!!"

The scene ends with Jackson pondering at his mid riff and shaking his in head in disagreement at what Bam had told him.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Thu 19 Jun 2014, 6:28 am

A one-man crew consisting of an intern reporter with a camera is waiting outside of an apartment building watching the front door. It opens, and Nate Nack steps out of the building wearing normal street clothes. He's walking on one crutch for his left leg and has a brace for his neck along with other various wrappings and bandages on his body. As Nate Nack approaches the street to get into a car, the reporter runs up to him.

“Mr. Nack, Mr. Nack, a word please!” He starts to ask the question even before Nate has enough time to turn. “What's your comment on Max Adamson aligning with the Jones and the Authority at Night of Glory?”

While he talks, Nack looks at him with a wry and tired smile. “I'd like to say he's made a mighty huge mistake,” Nate finally says. “I'd like to say I'll rip him apart when I get my mighty hands on him next. But truthfully, I don't think I'm in any position to say those things. You know the definition of insanity, right? Repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? I've said all these things before to different people, and each time Jones has turned the tables on me somehow and made me eat crow. So maybe I'll do something different this time and have no comment.”

“Mr. Nack, just two months ago, you were on top of 6CW as the champion, and since then you've been on a downward spiral ending with you losing the title, losing again at Night of Glory V, and then being taken off the card altogether for Aftermath. Where do you go from here?”

“Well you're a straight-shooter there, aren't ya? Honestly, I don't know. I mean, I know I've got to get back in the title picture, and I know I've still got my battles to fight with the Authority. I've just got to figure out how I'm going to do that. Right now, I'm just going to be mighty happy to get another match. With Jones pulling the strings though, no telling what's gonna happen.”

The reporter looks a little disappointed with the answer Nate gives, which Nate picks up on. He glances down at the reporter with a slightly confused look. “Is there a problem? You look like that wasn't what you wanted to hear.”

The reporter shakes his head. “No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by it. It's just, that doesn't sound quite like Nate Nack. I expected a little more, oomph I guess. You know, mighty mighty.”

Nate sighs and shakes his head. “Look, what do you want me to say? I'm sorry, but I'm not well. I'm not happy. I'm not in mighty good spirits. I'm frustrated, I'm tired, I'm beaten, I'm battered, and frankly, I don't feel mighty mighty. But those are things a champion doesn't say. Those are things a champion should never say. Those are things a champion doesn't have the right to say. Whether I like it or not, whether I agree with it or not, Max Adamson is the champion, and I can spend my time being angry about the fact or I can figure out what to do about it. Maybe this time off is what I need, ya know? Take a step back, reevaluate myself and my plan. I've tried to be mister positive, I've tried to be the Prime Example. I wanted to be the pure and true athlete that stands on top of 6CW because of his skill. I've grown up seeing the people that deserve to be champions do just that: become champions. And as you've seen, the formation of the Authority put a stop to those dreams.

When I realized that, I took the task of ending the Authority on my own. I wanted to be the Sting to the NWO. I wanted to be the Keith Leone that put the nail in Genesis' coffin. And doing that caused me to ignore everyone that could have helped me. There were a number of people here that I could have called my allies, even my friends, but I tried to do everything by myself. I alienated everyone that could have been on my side. And we see where that got me. So you want to know where I go from here? I'm going to Aftermath. Match or not, I'm going to be there. And right now, I'm going to find the one man that can help me get back on track.”

Nate steps past the reporter and opens the door to a car parked on the curb. He gets in, shuts the door, and starts the car. Before he drives off, he rolls down the window.

“I'm going to find Gazzy.”

Nate rolls the window up and drives off, leaving the reporter alone again in front of the apartment building.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 19 Jun 2014, 3:50 pm

(The scene starts out with a camera pointing at an empty room. The walls are blank white and the floor is minimally carpeted. A hand then appears across the face of the camera, long red nails stretching out at the end of the fingers, and it taps on the screen. A female’s voice sounds out)

“Like is this thing on?”

(A beautiful blonde woman now appears in front of the camera with a smile on her face. She is dressed in a red skirted suit and her red lips shine in the light that is beaming down on her. She places her hands on her hips)

“Ladies and gentlemen, this moment is one that will live on forever. This is a memory that you will remember and you will tell your grandchildren about. Today is June 19th, 2014 and it will be officially remembered as the day that the greatest tag team in professional wrestling history entered the business and took their first step to superstardom”

(The lady walks back towards the far wall and she grabs a drawstring that is dangling before pulling it down, revealing a whiteboard full of information)

“These men are what has passed for “great” and “iconic” in the world of 606 Championship Wrestling. These men are the so-called “best of a generation” and the standard bearers of what is known as a tag team champion.”

(The camera zooms in and shows pictures of tag teams such as Glasgow’s Most Wanted, The Untouchables, Revolution, Dominion and The Family)

“You have become accustomed to believing that these teams are “special” and that they fit the criteria for a passage to the hall of fame. But how very wrong you are, how very misunderstood, because these teams all pale in comparison to the dominant duo that is four days away from debuting in your company”

(She then signals for something off camera and then sound of footsteps can be heard behind the screen)

“Allow me to introduce you to the future of tag team wrestling and the two men who are going to re-write the script on what success really is. Confidence Carter and Justice Porter, I give you Bad Intentions”

(She smiles as two men walk into the shot. Both have shoulder length black hair and they are dressed in all black. One of the men stands at around 6’3 whilst the smaller man is around 5’10 in stature. They greet the woman with smiles and the taller man gives her a kiss on the lips. The smaller of the two then starts to speak)

“Thank you for the intro, Glory!”

(The woman smiles and the smaller man then turns to face the camera)

“As if our arrival into this business needed an introduction like that. You people are lucky that we have actually given you a heads up about what to expect when we land in 6CW this coming Monday night. Because had we not warned you then I can go on record and guarantee that there would have been a lot more casualties than what we are going to deliver on the 23rd. In case nobody told you, this is the bodybag game and us two right here; we supply the coffins!”

(The larger man walks side by side with his partner and places a hand on his shoulder. He looks deep into the camera, a deadly edge to his eyes.)

“You’ll have to forgive my friend, Confidence, he is just very excited about the prospect of announcing ourselves on the world stage. For a long time we have sat behind the scenes and we have worked hard for our opportunity to be recognised and signed by a major contractor such as 6CW. We have watched countless teams, less talented than us, get the call up and the luck of the draw but that all changes from this point forward.”

“6CW does have history, a company that has played host to many successful and talented tag team combinations. But as Glory told you, none of them compare to what we are capable of. You can take my word for it or we can turn up on Monday and show you exactly what you are dealing with here. We are going to change the entire landscape of what you consider tag team wrestling to be about, we are going to rip up the script and re-write a new one that ends exactly the way we tell you it is going to end”

(The bigger man, Justice Porter, takes a step back to allow Confidence Carter to take over the speaking once again)

“We came here with one goal in mind and that is the fastest possible track to fame and fortune. We don’t have an agenda, all we want is gold around our waists and the respect that we deserve. You can put us inside a ring with the best tag teams that 6CW has to offer and we will show you how insignificant they are compared to us.”

“We really don’t mind what we have to do or how dirty our hands have to get in order to get exactly what we want. We will walk through each and every member of that roster and take what is coming to us and there isn’t one thing you can do about it. We combine every known attribute known to man inside one team and we know there isn’t another one like us.”

(Justice Porter grabs the camera and pulls it up close to his face.)

“Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst, are they competition? The Wild Stallions, are they competition? How about The Brotherhood? The Authority? Or the tag team champions; Mike Masters and Scott Harris? These are the men who currently occupy spots in the tag team division and each of them is falsely placed because now that we are here, the only place they belong is under our feet.”

“We are not here to stand in line with the rest of you. We are not here to play by the rules and do what is asked of us. We have come here because sooner rather than later we will be the 6CW Tag Team Champions and when that happens, those belts are ours to keep. You can dig up the tag teams of the past, your fallen idols, and we will beat them too because this is our time now and nobody gets to stand in the way of that”

(Glory comes back into view now and she places a hand on Porter’s shoulder)

“I think my boys have talked enough. You have seen what you are dealing and on Monday you will get to see it first hand, up close and personal.”

(She smiles as the camera zooms in on her very attention-grabbing cleavage.)

“Consider that fair warning, you will not get another one. Good-day to you”

(Glory blows a kiss to the camera whilst Confidence Carter and Justice Porter smile and high five. All three leave to the left and the camera is left staring at the whiteboard full of information)

Red-Denotes Glory talking
Blue-Confidence Carter
Green-Justice Porter

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down