The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

+11
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
Tattie Scones RRN
Dolphin Ziggler
JuliusHMarx
Galted
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
15 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 20 Empty It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 7:43

First topic message reminder :

A booze-pilfering drunken feral pig has caused chaos by running amok at an Australian campsite and starting a fight with a cow.

The belligerent porker went on a drunken bender after stealing and drinking three six-packs of beer that had been left out by campers at the DeGrey River campsite in Port Hedland, Australia.

In the predictable series of events that followed the animal went on to ransack rubbish bin bags to find some late-night snacks before starting a fight with an innocent eyewitness cow.

Following the boarish rampage the pig decided to swim out into the middle of a river before collapsing drunk under a tree and falling asleep.

One camper named Merida recounted the tale to the ABC network: "It was in the middle of the night and it was these people camping opposite us and they heard this crunching of the can and they got their torch out and shone it on the pig and there he was scrunching away at their cans."

"Then he went and raided their rubbish that they had sort of covered over with a bin as well.

"And then there was some other people camped right on the river and they saw him running around their vehicle being chased by a cow.

"It was going around and around and then it went into the river and swam across to the middle of the river.

"The people that were camped on the river went across and crept up on it and it was hiding and sleeping under a big log right on the edge of the water."

"It was sort of coming from there for a couple of days but we didn't see it this morning or last night."

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 7:46; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 20 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 7:53

The same thing, helping some people prepare to move. Miserable, some friends are leaving the UK next friday, pretty much on my own advice but still pretty sad. Bad times ahead, with all this sh*t about Europe. Told em to get out as they were given an opportunity to do so late on Monday (the wife passed an interview she'd done over the net), Eastern European people are going to get it in the neck post brexit and the Tories will flounce off without taking any responsibility. Will be saying goodbye to loads of people I think in the next couple of years. Looking forward to a weekend of DIY work actually with my new mini saw. Arcade club??!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 20 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 7:59

It really is a good laugh for our age range mate, kids like it too strangely, it is like an adult crèche. Real blast from the past, how you doing?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 8:21

Pretty good I think, been a good month, got all my finances in order, have had all my weekends off and my pay rise backdated but still a little tired. How about you, how is operation wind down going again and have you started the process of looking for another job?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 8:23

All good, start the new role in 2 weeks, life on the hard shoulder at the moment mate.

Considering working from home this afternoon to be honest, but that might start a slippy slope.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 8:36

Cold out there this morning. Just been out in a T-shirt, scraping my wife's car. Well 'ard.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 8:38

You would be welcome in the north with that kind of attitude Jules...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 8:42

I'm a man for all seasons rick.
The Michael Palin of the culture cup.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 8:49

This much is becoming evident mate.

We are down to the hard-core on here now, adaptation is key.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 9:06

The thermometer above my desk is showing 16.4 which is far too cold for non-manual labour. I've discovered that I can conserve heat by hunching and sleeping for hours at a time, similar to how bears survive.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 9:07

A man for all seasons is he
A man for all reasons is he
he's fit as a fiddle
his age well beyond middle
and he has trouble controlling his pee.

Ju Hoo Hoo Hoo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlius

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 9:22

Galted wrote:The thermometer above my desk is showing 16.4 which is far too cold for non-manual labour. I've discovered that I can conserve heat by hunching and sleeping for hours at a time, similar to how bears survive.

If it hits 16 you're legally entitled to go home.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 9:33

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:The thermometer above my desk is showing 16.4 which is far too cold for non-manual labour. I've discovered that I can conserve heat by hunching and sleeping for hours at a time, similar to how bears survive.

#Yewtree

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 9:37

That Arcade Club looks fcking brilliant!!! And they've got Kung Fu Master - my favourite arcade game of all time.

Well Jel.

Madainn mhath chaps.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 9:44

superflyweight wrote:

Cheers Super, but not really sure we qualify as it's not solely an office but serves as a storeroom/goods-in area as well.
I used to work in a refrigerated warehouse in Worcester so this is just serving as a pleasant walk down a sh*t memory lane.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 10:00

And Robocop, and Point Blank, and loads of pinball TSRRN.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 11:28

Last Christmas we had a double decker bus that came around to our office for the kids party. It was just like that arcade thing you're doing. Was working so didn't get to enjoy it much but was quite fun the few minutes I did get to spend there. Might check it out.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 11:33

ill report back gents, because if you cant get on feck all it will be rubbish.

But it has potential.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 11:34

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm a man for all seasons, Rick.
The Michael Palin of the culture cup.

And with Palin still alive, he is definitely a strong candidate to who "real-life" Jules is.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 13:31

Waiting outside subway for food. The smell is 10/10 but it's taking a long decking time for the food to be ready

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 13:35

Is that why you are in such a mood with Derby?

Not had lunch yet but realised I have some mozzarella sticks, nice.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 13:38

No I've decided to abuse the stupid brexiteers for the rest of my life. Knuckle dragging morons. A catharsis as I told him

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 15:14

Sup B.itches

Did tina ever return?

By Bitches
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 15:48

kingraf wrote:Sup B.itches

Did tina ever return?

By Bitches

No, sadly he was killed playing action netball.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 19:50

I heard he was caught in a sting by one of those peeeedo vigilante groups.

Hello Kingraf.  This is probably the same thread as last time you were on.

Last edited by Galted on Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 19:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cunting swear filter)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 6:56

Morning, cuppers.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 7:13

Morning Rick the Geriatric, one week to go?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 7:20

2 weeks today mate I start in the new role.

You had a good weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 7:22

Passable. Did the job, got a bit of rest in but nothing special. How did you arcade thing go?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 7:30

It was pretty good mate, and I enjoyed thoroughly. You forget how hard the old games were to be honest. But the place itself is quality. Handover week this week, so stuck talking to idiots who don't understand what I am telling them this week.

So can see it dragging somewhat...

May hit the thread split at some point this week!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 8:11

Once more into the working breach.

Thread split today unless it gets shah'ed/dagless/marxed/tino'ed* early on.

* Not Tino'ed, because the phucker never shows up anymore.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 8:42

Morning Jules, how was the weekend? What happened to Murray?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 8:58

I had a fairly traumatic weekend, it seems that the b*stard cat has rejected me, possibly because I came home late twice last week.
She now sleeps on Galtova's side of the bed though she makes sure she walks over my head or chest to get there. And she purrs in exaggerated fashion when she settles down.
I am extremely close to buying myself a Burmese python.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 9:51

Galted wrote:I had a fairly traumatic weekend, it seems that the b*stard cat has rejected me, possibly because I came home late twice last week.
She now sleeps on Galtova's side of the bed though she makes sure she walks over my head or chest to get there. And she purrs in exaggerated fashion when she settles down.
I am extremely close to buying myself a Burmese python.

Sorry to here that, mate. Chin up and all that, every cloud has a silver lining etc.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 9:52

I have 2 new kittens Galted. They both love me deeply.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 10:05

JuliusHMarx wrote:I have 2 new kittens Galted. They both love me deeply.

That's cheered me up a bit, Julius. I've got a mental image of Iniesta frolicking on a stairlift with two chambermaids, each one holding a little quivery-tailed kitten.
Takes me back to when mine Galtova's was a kitten and it was an obnoxious little sh*t even then.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 10:12

Galted wrote:

That's cheered me up a bit, Julius. I've got a mental image of Iniesta frolicking on a stairlift with two chambermaids, each one holding a little quivery-tailed kitten.

That's exactly how it is Galted, except for the chambermaids.
Kitten pictures are up on F***book, but since we're not friends on there you can't see them.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 10:38

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

That's exactly how it is Galted, except for the chambermaids.
Kitten pictures are up on F***book, but since we're not friends on there you can't see them.

That's a pity, I'll just have to look at kitten clips on YouTube and pretend they're yours.

My cat's developing her own little Instagram fan club. I'd love to p*ss Tino off by letting him know that, if only he wasn't dead.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 11:59

Beef salad sandwich, Tangy Cheese Doritos, cup of tea (milk no sugar) 7/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 13:40

Big push for the split...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 13:54

I felt certain that you would take the thread split with your lunch report Rick, but I'm glad that a good, but not great, lunch isn't going to be immortalised for an eternity.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 13:54

The momentum is almost unstoppable.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=65084

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20