The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

congrats rafa the greatest clay courter of all time

5 posters

Go down

congrats rafa the greatest clay courter of all time Empty congrats rafa the greatest clay courter of all time

Post by socal1976 Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Well it was another great french open for Rafa. Good job, he deserved it played brilliantly against an in form federer. Enjoy it rafateers he deserves it and so do you.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

congrats rafa the greatest clay courter of all time Empty Re: congrats rafa the greatest clay courter of all time

Post by cats_r_cool Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Aww, thanks Socal Hug Really appreciate it. It's been quite a tough and emotional tournament for us all so this is all the sweeter.

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

congrats rafa the greatest clay courter of all time Empty Re: congrats rafa the greatest clay courter of all time

Post by Wooffie Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Thanks socal Hug

Its been a very difficult tournament for us ... but to see him win. A most fabulous feeling. His tears before he played the final point showed what it meant for him. Marvelous, very proud. As always ...
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Well done to Rafa and as for "who is the GOAT?" put it on hold until Rafa retires.

Ten Slam wins out of twelve finals and only turned twenty five!

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Cats, Wooffie, you guys deserved it, I know it was trying clay court season and all. Couldn't happen for a nicer guy (unless his name is Novak). By the way do you guys have any connections with the Nadal camp is there anyway you could get me a date with Nadal's sister. I promise you courtside seats next to uncle toni after the wedding.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:36 pm

laughing SoCal.....believe me if we had any contact with Rafa's family...we'd gladly help you out.....I'm rather fond of Uncle T Whistle

Thanks for your congratulations Hug it can be a trying time following your favourite player, but when it comes together....boy is it worth it thumbsup

Yahoo Rafa Yahoo

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:13 am

Yes, denzi, they certainly are a beautiful family. Rafa really took it to Fed eventhough federer played well. Pretty amazing accomplishment to win 6 FOs and tie borg at the age of 24. I wonder where the ceiling will be on his RG titles 8, 10 more?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down