The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Monday 15th August

+9
Engel Harlequin
Steel
Marky
BlueDragon1205
Electric Demon
x12x
TwisT
President Trump
Dolphin Ziggler
13 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 15th August Empty 6CW Anarchy - Monday 15th August

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 02 Aug 2016, 11:03 pm

6CW Anarchy - Monday 15th August

Manchester Arena with host General Manager GazzyD!
6CW Anarchy - Monday 15th August Manche10

Match One
James McManus vs. Aaron Heath

Match Two
UK Title Rematch
O'Callaghan vs. Cameron Faith

Match Three
Geoff Steel vs. Marshall Murdoch

Match Four
TV Title Match
Cerberus vs. Anthony Grace

Match Five
Crime Lord vs. Engel

Match Six
Cassius Zhi vs. Liam Wood

Match Seven

Robin Reborn & Thunder vs. Perfect Execution

Main Event
Logan Kincade & BD vs. Dicey Reilly & Max Adamson

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Sat 06 Aug 2016, 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 15th August Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 15th August

Post by President Trump Wed 03 Aug 2016, 12:21 pm

Dicey is seen walking through the halls of the NEC Birmingham clearly inebriated, the halls are dark and Dicey is looking at the pictures of past 6WF greats and moments that flank him on each side

Dicey: Memories....all forgotten and fading away

Dicey stops at a picture of Cassius Zhi taking on JJ Johnson at Born in Fire

Dicey: Moments like these only happen once in a life time, two men at the top of their game battling to the end........but it all ended

Dicey smashes the picture with his fist and flicks it off the wall, he does the same with various pictures on the wall, Chris Patricks winning the Undisputed Title against Hero, The Church of Hero standing tall in the ring, Blue Dragon fighting Logan Kincade in a Hardcore match, Vortex farting on some poor victim, Median beating JJ Johnson for the TAW title, Dicey stops at the last picture, Nigel Napalm celebrating with the rest of Team 6WF after defeating Team 6CW in the final match of the Invasion

Dicey: Those were the best days of our lives.............

Dicey smashes the picture with his head and throws it back down the hallway before opening two double doors that open up to the arena, a ring sits in the middle of the arena with BIG 6WF logo in the centre, Dicey makes his way down and rolls into the ring

Dicey: Gone but not forgotten, 6WF lives on in the filth that has entered 6CW...MY 6CW...... you all come into my house and you think you can do what you want, when you want and nobody will stand up and stop you....I AM HERE.....I WILL STOP YOU.....I WILL DRIVE THE LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF 6WF AND ALL WHO CRAWLLED OUT OF IT’S DISEASED WOMB..........

Dicey pulls out a bottle of whiskey and takes a long drink from it before pouring the rest on the canvass

Dicey: F**K ZHI....F**K THE ANDREWS BROTHERS........AND F**K 6...W....F

Dicey walks over to the ropes and lights a match before dropping it on the canvass, the match hits the canvass and immediately engulfs in flames, Dicey smiles before rolling out of the ring and sitting in a nearby chair

Dicey: Born in Fire....Death by Dicey

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 03 Aug 2016, 1:52 pm

CK: Well Anthony, do you understand your worth or not?

Charles Kramer is standing over Anthony Grace in the locker room. Grace is looking wide eyed at a piece of paper and shaking his head.

AG: Max still made main event then?

He thrusts the paper into Kramer's chest and gets to his feet. Kramer looks bemused and checks the paper again as if it is missing something.

CK: You do notice with those rose tinted sunglasses of yours that you have a match for the TV title?

Grace turns round and shrugs. Kramer sighs.

CK: Impatient Hollywood superstar that has to wait a bit longer for his Oscar right?

Grace doesn't look amused.

AG: The guy, on NATIONAL TV, shot me down in a ball of flames! You know what they are saying out there?

Kramer rolls his eyes.

CK: On Twitter?

AG: Yes on Twitter! They are saying it showed just how much a class act Adamson is. That he has finally lost the ball and chain. Mr 6CW now not helping Mr Make-A-Wish! They think I am retarded!

Kramer walks over to him and places a hand on his shoulder.

CK: Look Anthony, we play the long game. That is how I have been successful all these years. I made this opportunity for you so we can assess your current performance levels. The Hurst win was good, but not exactly ground breaking. If you lose this match, we go back to the drawing board and mould you into a better fighter. If you win, then I will protect you.

AG: Protect me?

Kramer chuckles.

CK: I still have some influence you know. And while it may be a minor miracle to beat Cerberus, it will be impossible for you to keep hold of that title in your current state of mind. You aren't ready.

AG: You have no faith in me do you?

Kramer gives Anthony a large cheesy smile.

CK: No, I don't. But as my asset I will keep that title on you. Make sure the odds are firmly in your favour if ever you are called upon to defend it.

Grace shakes his head in annoyance.

AG: I have to go. I have a photo shoot and then I am visiting the local children's hospital.

CK: That is fine Anthony! You run along and do what you are good at. Let me concentrate on the wrestling side!

Grace goes to say something but bows his head and walks out of the room. Kramer grins.

CK: The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. But your eyes will be opened soon enough. Open......to the opportunities.

Kramer slaps his hands together and smiles broader.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 03 Aug 2016, 2:37 pm

The Manchester Arena bursts in to a sea of boos as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers bringing the former EWF World Champion The World Eater Liam Wood on to the stage with a scowl across his face. Wood click his neck to the side, pausing on the stage for a moment to soak in the hate which brings a smile to his face

HE: Ungrateful idiots...Liam Wood is out here, bettering their lives with his presence and yet they boo him

HA: Over the past few months he hasn't really given them a reason to change their opinion of him...at Night Of Glory he cheated to retain the EWF World Title!

HE: A title that was STOLEN from him...they should be sympathising with him but then again it's not like they will have achieved anything as important as Liam has...

Wood slowly makes it to the ring and see's a young fan holding up a Thunder sign while dressed as the current EWF World Title, Wood goes over and leans in to the kid whispering something in his ear instantly causing the kid to burst in to tears. Wood laughs before rolling in to the ring lifting the microphone to his lips and preparing to speak only to notice the father of the child screaming up and being held back by security from trying to climb the barricade. Wood swaggers over to the rope and leans over, speaking to the Dad...still attempting to get to Liam in the ring.

LW:
Oh, I wouldn't do that if I was you man...you already look like you're about to have a heart attack and if you did manage to get your fat ass in the ring, I'd leave you breathing through a tube and then who would raise that little moron?! I get called a bad guy but not even I could take away your stupid little son's pathetic Daddy...so squeeze yourself back in to your chair, stuff your pathetic face and tell your son to look up to a real man...like me!

Wood pauses as the security calm the man down, getting him to sit down but staying nearby just incase he attempt to get to Wood again. Wood continues to talk directly to the man, a cocky tonne to his voice

LW:
Your son looks about 8 or 9 so there's still time to save him but you've clearly done something wrong for him to come here dressed like a coward. Did you drop him on his dopey little head or maybe you're just a little too keen to give him hugs and kisses? Who knows...the truth is though...you need to tell him some harsh truths but because you look to pathetic to take the time to educate him...I'm going to do it now and let me remind you...if you try to interrupt me...I'll end you.

So listen up kid...look at your Dad and tell yourself you will never be like that...he probably works too many hours for too little and he weighs way way WAY too much...you mummy probably hates him and that's why your weird uncle is about so much...no, you need to end up like me...

Wood nods to himself before continuing

LW:
I am one of the only two time EWF World Champions...I am the elite in EWF and I earn more money than your dead beat dad can even dream about...your Dad is a fat, pathetic loser and he's letting you become just like him by letting you dress up like a r****d...

HA: This is disgraceful, he's a child and he's bringing him to tears!

HE: Kids need to learn this stuff early

Wood begins to pace the ring as the boos get louder and louder

LW:
You see kid...you remind me of Thunder...er...sorry...I mean Michael when he was younger...he used to dress up like superheroes and pretend to be something he wasn't...he did it because he probably hated himself and it's why he still does it...when Michael looks in the mirror I hope he see's the real him...I hope he see's the person that nobody ever liked! I hope he see's the person that I had to be friends with because everyone else was laughing behind his back...you can save yourself from that and all it takes is realising that Michael is a fraud and Thunder isn't real!

The camera cuts to the fan who continues to ball his eyes out, his dad covering the kids ears and scowling at Wood in the ring. Wood turns his attention away from the fan and begins to address them all, still talking about Thunder as he does

LW:
It's something you all need to realise...the man you idolise is a coward who stole my chance to make the EWF Title great again...he's a pathetic loser who dresses up and hides his real name because he knows that without the superhero BS you wouldn't give a damn...he's been this way his whole life and it's now time I put an end to it...

...so Michael...if you're listening...stop looking for a signal in the sky...stop jerking off to anime...and start shining up that belt because I want you to get all the Dorito crumbs off it by the time you're forced to hand it back to me! I am going to ruin this little fantasy and then I am going to take the EWF Title to greater heights!

Wood continues to pace the ring, for a second he looks at the shoulder he would normally rest the title across before looking at the other

LW:
You see, not only am I going to take back my title but I might look to add to my collection...I might look to ruin another fantasy and destroy another pathetic life...because if I choose to...Robin Reborn...I would put you in your place as well and become a double champion for a second time...

...So Robin...Michael...every person I face from now on...is a message to both of you fake champions...

...Last week I put away a criminal and sent him back to obscurity where he belongs and this week I get to ruin the comeback tour of someone who people claim is a big deal.

Wood stops pacing, resting on the top rope once again but this time looking up at the stage

LW:
So Cassius...if you can take your nose out of Dicey Reilly's ass for a second...come out here and tell me WHY you're a big deal and WHY you deserve to step foot in the ring with the one, the only...the King Slayer...Liam Wood!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed 03 Aug 2016, 9:40 pm

Barely a few seconds elapse before “They Say” by Scars on Broadway hits and the crowd begin to boo again as Cassius Zhi slowly steps out onto the stage with his trademark polystyrene cup of green tea in hand, though not in his trademark ring attire; instead sporting orange short pants and an official Clarke James t-shirt.

Zhi eyeballs Liam Wood from atop the ramp as he slowly takes a sip of tea, before being handed a microphone by an approaching stage hand. His music dies and Cassius mechanically raises the mic to his mouth.

Cassius Zhi : Liam Wood…. The King Slayer… I don’t believe we’ve truly had the opportunity to meet yet. Forgive my rudeness in failing to stop and introduce myself whilst I was retaining your EWF World Heavyweight Title for you.

Fans : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Cassius smirks condescendingly before taking another sip of tea and one solitary step down the ramp.

Cassius : Manners have never been my strong point, but not to worry, for we will have an abundance of time together this coming Anarchy for you to find out exactly why I’m such a big deal.

That, Liam Wood, will become painfully obvious.

Zhi stares at Liam Wood with a malicious malevolence that only subsides when he takes a further few steps towards the ring and diverts his attention to the young Thunder fan and his father. The child cheers for Cassius, who forces a grimaced, uncomfortable smile in return, then turns back to face Liam Wood with a sneer.

Cassius : So I’m not out here to tell you why right now, Wood. Why would I ruin the suspense?

No, Liam… I’m here to offer some equilibrium to proceedings, lord knows I’m prone to somewhat of a violent unpredictability when my yings come out of balance with my yangs… and seeing you out here berating Thunder’s biggest fan in such cowardly fashion made me feel I should I come out here and dish out some ridicule to Liam Wood’s biggest fan…

Cassius slowly looks around at the crowd around him, mockingly looking out into the distance before pointing back into the ring.

Cassius : ….. which is obviously you!

Fans : HAHAHAHA!

Cassius rolls his eyes at the crowd reaction and takes a sip of tea, still steadily making his way down the ramp towards the ring.

Cassius : And just like any other typical fanboy you would find in this grim bear-pit of baying Northern Neanderthals, you are blind to your hero’s own hypocrisy.

Zhi places his cup of tea on the apron and rolls into the ring, picking it back up and taking a step towards Liam Wood. Zhi steps up into Wood’s personal space and snarls at him with an aggravating glint in his eye.

Cassius : Because you come out here and label Thunder a fake… but you are exactly the same!

Zhi and Wood eyeball each other for a tense few moments, Cassius clearly salivating at the potential of eliciting a reaction.

Cassius : You’re no King Slayer, Liam Wood. You are no more than a Court Jester. A DAMN FOOL!

Fans : YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Cassius laughs patronisingly and takes a step back, shaking his head.

Cassius : You’re a damn fool, Wood, because you HAD your precious EWF World Title in your hands at Night of Glory… I KNOW BECAUSE I PUT IT THERE!

And then… and then, Liam Wood… you lost that gift that I had presented you with.

Now I’m not possessed with a renowned generosity of spirit, Wood, and the one and only time you are ever likely to be the beneficiary of its rarity… YOU LOST IT! And.. and… you didn’t lose it because of some carefully concocted conspiracy to dethrone you, or some a55hole general manager screwing you over to get his kicks, or even through an act of opportunism synonymous with the Fight for the Right briefcase that ultimately contained your downfall….

… you lost it because you put yourself somewhere you shouldn’t have even been in the first place!

Cassius finishes his tea and casts the cup aside, pointing at Wood

Cassius : In the most self-destructive, egomaniacal act I thought I’d ever see… until I just watched Dicey Reilly set fire to an arena with enough alcohol inside of him to make himself go up like a Molotov… you put yourself in the firing line, Wood.

Cassius’ eyes narrow with sadistic intent, as if serpentine.

Cassius : Just as you have tonight!

Cassius stares at Wood, his cheeks twitching and appearing to pulse as if producing venom

Cassius : Because if you’re going to call me out, Wood, you come out here, you park that egomania, and you CALL ME OUT!

If you ever relegate me to a mere footnote of your damn promo again… I’ll condemn you, your pathetic company I’ve never even heard of, and its precious title you so adore to becoming the footnote of history even quicker than it inevitably will naturally!

I’m not just a big deal, Liam Wood… I’m the best deal this company has ever done!
Because I don’t just deserve to step foot in this ring… I DESERVE TO OWN IT!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 04 Aug 2016, 12:05 am

A video begins to play. A locker room security camera is recording with poor sound and a grainy image. In the room are Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade.
Blue Dragon is sitting on a bench wrapping tape around his knuckles as Logan is lying on the floor, hands over his face, it is obviously an exercise he has learned to keep his composure. He has his shirt off and just a pair of jeans on, Blue Dragon looks down at him. He kicks him in the ribs and points at a massive scar running down his chest...

BD: That from the barbed wire?

LK: Think so... maybe it was the window you threw me through..

Logan glares at BD before he continues his exercises.

BD: F**k.. Didn't know it went that deep.. Sorry bout that bro....

They look at each other and start to laugh.. eventually Dragon gives him another boot in the ribs and Logan shoves his foot away.

LK: Alright you big tw*t don't be sarky. Remember, what's happened so far doesn't matter, You're the one who told me that, What matters is that we're here now and we're doing what we do best. 6WF is dead and buried. I was there until the end remember, while you where off licking your wounds...

Logan smirks as BD rolls his eyes

BD: I was off trying to find myself. It was a self inflicted exile. I've still not told you where I went and what I done to get my former mindset back.. it was funny really..

LK: Listen Blue... I've never asked because I don't care to be honest mate, you're back. You're the fella I knew in prison.. You're the monster who kicked my arse and made me realize what I could do and most of all... you're my brother. That's all I care about because that's the guy I need. That's the guy the world needs and that's the guy 6CW will learn to fear.

Logan gets up and starts applying his Warpaint as he does Blue Dragon starts stretching and Logan shakes his head.

LK: The f**k are you doing? You look like a right ponce, well even more of a ponce than you usually do with that Mohawk. heh heh...

BD: listen to you! I'm stretching I'm getting ready for a match. You know wrestling? That thing we do in between attacking people and nearly killing them... might wanna stretch them limbs out yourself old man.

The two share a sadistic laugh for a few seconds before Dragon pats Kincade on the shoulder. As soon as his hand touches Logan, Kincade lashes out and connects with a punch to the jaw of Blue Dragon who stops and looks at him for a moment Logan's face twisted in anger as Dragon keeps his composure.
Logan is breathing heavilly, his eyes wide before he takes a deep breath and he slowly finds himself back in control. He shakes his head and he smiles knowing that he managed to get himself back to reality as Blue Dragon looks concerned but relieved.

BD: Haha Never change mate. You are who you are and I wouldn't have you any other way you nutter. Ay listen, I got asked a few questions for the 6CW website today...

Logan raises an eyebrow.

BD: They asked firstly who we are and about our past so I gave them the lowdown but then I had to laugh. The next question was.... Why did you attack everyone and make such a destructive debut here AND why did Austin Stevens seem to think he was part of the team?

LK: Hahaaaa Stevens.... that pathetic little pr**k. I mean... I still don't understand why he thought he was going to join us? so what?... He thought he was twisted? He thought he was a 'bad ass'? Who the hell does he think he is?

BD: He thought he was on par with us and that we respected him... Jesus I don't even respect myself. I can't help but laugh when people talk about our 'devastating' and 'destructive' return. Honestly man. They have no idea, they really don't...

The scene begins to fade as Logan turns to Dragon and grabs him by the head pushing their forheads together

LK: Ha!! They have no idea what's coming their way..... HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The two brothers roar into each others faces as the scene fades to black
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 04 Aug 2016, 3:30 pm

The crowd are excitable inside the Manchester Arena, when "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits and the crowd erupts into a cacophony of noise as the Australian Phenom himself Max Adamson makes his way out to the ring.

Harold: It was an odd night in Glasgow for Max Adamson, part of a blockbuster main event but along with Dicey Reilly taken out by the debuting Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon!

Henry: It'll only get worse brother, Adamson and Dicey in a tag team match against Kincade and Blue Dragon? It's not gonna end well for this Irish Aussie partnership.

(Adamson gets down to the ring and walks around it, grabbing a microphone and reluctantly high fiving some of the fans at ringside. He climbs into the ring with his microphone and grins as his music stops and loud "Adamson" chants echo around the Manchester Arena)

Max: Damn it's good to be back in...

(Adamson jokingly looks at his hand where something is scribbled)

Max: ...Manchester!

(Adamson smirks at his own joke as he gets a few laughs)

Max: What a time to be alive in 6CW huh? Two new World Champions...

(The crowd cheers the mentions of Robin Reborn and Thunder)

Max: You've got Joshua going full mongo on Mr Jones...

(The crowd cheers Mr Jones being taken out by Joshua)

Henry: How can these people cheer an old man being brutally attacked. It's sickening.

Max: ...You've got Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon back on the scene, taking out me and Dicey, before pretty much crippling old Asstin Stevens... That boy's gonna be doing a lot of swearing from his hospital bed! And then the announcement of a big old tag team match holla holla, as Dicey and I get the chance for instant retaliation on those Mickey Mousers!

(The Manchester crowd cheer again at the anti Liverpool term. Adamson pauses and is deep in thought)

Max: If only Dicey was getting ready for this match properly instead of wandering round an empty arena in the wrong city making death threats to an already extinct being... But you can't have it all! Dicey, if you're watching, I know you've had a lot of issues lately with keeping a tag team partner. Issues with people screwing you over. Dicey we go way back, fighting in the old 6CW over the World Heavyweight Championship, and there's always been that mutual respect between us even when we weren't exactly on the same team...

(Adamson paces around the ring)

Max: My regular tag team partner hasn't had his head in the game for a good month now, busy worrying about what other people think of him and choosing hashtags ahead of actually getting into this very ring and fighting for some of the most prestigious Championships in Professional Wrestling today. Grace goes back to befriending Charlie Kramer, that man is poison and frankly it's a good time for, breaking news, the Megastars to take a sabbatical.

Harold: Wow.

Henry: Breaking news as it happens folks!

Max: Now that's not us breaking up, but while I'm tagging with Dicey fighting off every newcomer, and Grace is cosying up to Kramer, getting an immediate TV Title match rather conveniently, I don't think we can call ourselves a partnership. I've got a new man in my life guys!

(Adamson plays up to the camera)

Max: This new man, he's a big strong Irish dude! He's seen it all in 6CW and he's won it all in 6CW. He should be stood here today as the EWF World Champion but yet again someone saw fit to screw him over. See, I've no doubt that Logan and Blue Dragon are ruthless guys. They're both former World Champions. But so are we. You've got a 6CW Grand Slam winner in Dicey Reilly, and a 4 time World Champion in Max Adamson, and we don't give a sh*t whether you two are getting along these days, brothers, former enemies, whatever the current situation is. You took us out last week in the main event. This time our backs won't be turned. This time you'll get to look us in the eyes and realise what you're getting yourselves into.

(Adamson has a more serious expression on his face)

Max: This main event isn't so much your official debut in 6CW... This is your welcome party. Hey, Logan, Blue, if I forget to say it while we're kicking your arses next week... Welcome to 6CW. It's time to play. Bitches.

("Radioactive" plays again as Adamson stands on the middle turnbuckle smirking as the fans cheer)

Harold: Max Adamson is ready, this is gonna be one hell of a main event.

Henry: I always knew Adamson had taken one too many chair shots brother, now he thinks he and Dicey can stop Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon before they've even begun? It's gonna be a massacre, if you don't believe me ask Austin Stevens.

Harold: I wonder if Max and Dicey know what they're in for.

Max (off mic towards Harold and Henry): I can hear you two, you know!

Henry: He said it!

(Adamson poses for the fans as Harold and Henry bicker off mic)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 04 Aug 2016, 4:43 pm

Max is about to leave the ring when “Born to Fight” hits and the crowd goes ape as Dicey walks out with a snug looking Max and Paddy t-shirt that says I <3 Max on it, Dicey looks a bit worse for wear and has soot on his face and is carrying a plastic bag with what looks to be cans of beer in it

HE: Oh look, Stig of the dump has decided to join us

Dicey makes his way down to the ring and takes something out of his bag and throws it to Max

Dicey: I was in your old haunt and brought you a present

Max opens the t-shirt up and it has I <3 CP on it

Dicey: Remember Plastic Paddy there Maxy, your best friend in the world, your partner....confidant......the guy that died and as by magic rose from the dead to ruin your life....remember that guy

Max looks at Dicey and nods

Dicey: Oh course you do and why pray tell did he climb of his cloud just to mess with you Max...tell me.....

Max: That was a long time ag...

Dicey: He did it because you f**ked him over, isn’t that right, partner, not only that but you f**ked his wife too I’ve been told, so don’t give me all this sh*t about me trusting you just because we go way back, I went way back with Lex and with Jack and with even my best mate Diesel but they all did the same thing in the end Max....they took a knife and stabbed me right between the shoulders, this isn’t a trip down memory lane moment this is a screw me over for your old 6WF buddies and I will send you back to Kangaroo Jack in a f**king box

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: And my therapist wonders why I have trouble making friends

Dicey opens a can and drinks it in one

Dicey: For the past two shows I have been attacked or messed with by sc*m from Birmingham, I knew this would happen, it started with Crime Lord, Faith and McManus showing up now there is an infestation of 6WF rejects making a living in a place they wouldn’t even spit on a few years back, a place they mocked and jeered but now show up with hat in hand and begging bowl out and Jones in all his wisdom welcomed them with open arms and pound signs in his eyes

Crowd: 6C-DUB

Dicey: But I won’t have it, I won’t sit by and watch this place go from one disaster to the next, the new owners like the last can suck a d**k if they think this is going to end well, Cassius cost me a f**king title....a sh*t one but a title none the less then Blue Oyster and Logan Kincade show up and take me out and Max and well I don’t care about that muppet Stevens but me and Max DAMN IT!!! Sh*t needs to stop now and there is only one way to stop a cockroach infestation and that’s with an exterminator.....ssssss sorry I forgot you were there, here

Dicey takes a can out and throws it to Max who smiles to see its a Fosters

Dicey: I’m not as much of a boll*x as you all think I am, I’m a nice guy really

Dicey holds out his beer so Max can touch his to it

Crowd: DO IT

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 04 Aug 2016, 6:41 pm

The lights on the arena diminish silver and red fireworks explode from the stage upwards, Last Resort then begins to echo from the arena speakers. The crowd in attendance show a warm welcome for the former tag team champion.

HE: Surprised he's even showing his face, I'd be embarrassed, losing a title match not only once but twice in only a matter of weeks.

HA: Steel and Hill gave it there all over both matches, they can hold their heads up high knowing they put on a great performance

HE: Great performance brother, they lost can't have been that great.

Steel steps out from behind the curtain in a sharp looking black suit with a red tie. He waves to the masses before making his way down the entrance ramp tagging hands with all who approach him. Steel climbs through the rope and into ring then makes a request for a microphone from ringside.

HE: What are the chances he's out here to request yet another title match.

HA: would that be such a bad thing brother, the last two matches have been very entertaining, these fans would love it.

As Steels music fades he's lifts the microphone to his mouth and begins to address the crowd.

GS: A whisker, a whisker. That is all it was between myself and Mike walking out of aftermath with our titles belts securely wrapped around our waists. When Mike landed that gnarly four fifty splash I thought victory was ours and we would be out for the rest of night celebrating regaining what we should have never lost. Jack however showed great desire to continue by kicking out and gave perfect execution the turn in the tides they needed to gain the upper hand and the eventually the victory. There's no denying that Perfect Execution aren't deserving champions, myself and Mike struggled to beat them when we returned to this company and it appears we are still coming up short when it comes to getting the better of them.

HE: Face it there just better than you, the sooner we all move on the better.

GS: The main difference I see between us is that they always seem to have a numbers advantage out there, not only do we have to deal with Lex and Jack but Jessica is just as big of a problem as they are. It was no surprise to myself we started to build some momentum of our own when I accidentally folded her in half with that spear, they say you should never hit a women and normally I'd stick my boot down the throat of any man who would suggest otherwise. In the spur of the moment I must say I took great comfort in knowing she would play no further part, as they say accidents happen.

HA: Jessica simply had no right to be where she was, she put herself in danger and paid the price.

HE: She was showing concern for her friend Harold, she wasn't expecting to become part of the match.

GS: Of course I would like nothing more than another shot at the tag team titles and a chance to finally put Perfect Execution in there place. I'm happy to face anybody that's put in front of us to earn that opportunity and I'll back my team to get that win and go on to challenge the champs. Of course whilst we wait to see if opportunity comes knocking there's still business to be done, starting this week when I face off against Marshall Murdoch in singles competition. From what I know and from what I have seen from Murdoch since his debut here in 6CW this has the potential to be a great contest, both of us have something to prove and both of us have the desire to succeed. It's a match I myself am looking forward to, I love nothing more than competition it's what I live for. Marshall better be ready though I can't afford to hold anything back if I'm going to get the new owners to notice just what's best for business around here. Every win at this moment in time means more than it ever has so that exactly what I'm planning on achieving.

Steel lowers the microphone and climbs the turnbuckle posing for the fans as last resort begins to echo once more.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Fri 05 Aug 2016, 11:53 am

*The scene opens in an abandoned run down wooden church, a dim warm orange glow reflects from the worn, dark, varnished wood of the Pew's. As the camera pans around the church, past faded stain glass windows, silhouettes of human shape are seemingly sat in the pews. The camera heads towards the pulpit as a single candle lights up the face of Engel, wearing a smart new suit and his dark brown hair neatly combed back. A big, sickening grin forms upon Engels face as he leans forward to speak *

EH: PUPPETS...your all just...PUPPETS of a new era. The symphony falls quiet on the old...the silence washes over...THE...VERY...mountains we have aimed to ascend. A...PLACE...of monsters and kings...ERODING...the cliffs face...bringing the monsters and kings...TO US...hahaha...Yes...this folly of gold HAS betrayed them, as the time passes on there watch...A NEW ORDER...RISES...

*Engel leans back, his hands wide open, his arms spread out in front of him. Engel, elaborately moves his hands towards his jacket buttons and slowly unbuttons it revealing the white shirt underneath *

EH: PUPPETS...hehehe...of 6CW...in front of you stands...the FUTURE...in front of you we stand...THEY lied to you...THEY...LIED...TO...YOU...THEY...TOLD YOU...that the future of 6CW would begin at Night of Glory...THEY...TOLD YOU...that the world would be a BETTER...PLACE. Yet...here I stand...a sermon to you puppets...delivering the message that THEY have kept from you for...FAR...TOO LONG. Your...HEROES...LIARS AND THIEVES...they stand above us...falsely claiming there right to lord above you all...

*Engel slowly slides his arms from his sleeves and removes his jacket. He steps down from the Pulpit and down in front of the PEWS. *

EH: Crimelord...what you face at Anarchy...is not a man that wants to win...I...HAVE...NOTHING to prove. I want to...HURT you Crimelord...I want to punish you...I want to beat you within an...INCH of your life. The man that has had everything GIVEN to him, will finally receive what he DESERVES. Come and make a man of yourself Crimey my old pal...

Engel leans forward once more, a manic look etched into his face, bulging eyes.

EH: JONESY...I did what I did because...YOU...PICKED...ME. The pieces in play were in place...YOU LEFT US...in prime position...an anarchists wet dream stains what is left of this company...YOU DID THIS TO US...YOU LEFT US TO OUR OWN DEVICES...UNCHECKED...AND NOW THIS HOUSE IS OURS...I WILL CONTINUE YOUR GOOD WORK...

*Engel nods his head and taps his cranium with his finger laughing *

EH: BUT...in the back of my mind, I know, we have awakened a MONSTER...a man so desperate to reclaim his place at the top...the puppet of puppets. At Anarchy, when Crimelord begs me to stop...when I have taken all that he is...the LEGEND...and I have burnt it to the ground. WE...will send a message to the Joshua's of this world...to the Reborn..and to the Thunder...that we will NOT...STOP...we will NOT...QUIT...ANARCHY...CHAOS...UNRELENTING...VIOLENCE...WE ARE THE NEW ORDER OF 6CW...YOU WILL ALL FALL AT OUR FEET AS THE STRING IS CUT FROM YOUR PUPPET MASTER...

*A bright light illuminates the room as Engel laughs manically, the silhouettes revealed upon the pews to be rows and rows of ventriloquist dummies. Engel walks towards the screen, his sickening face closes in on the camera *

EH: WE...WILL WATCH YOUR WORLD BURN....

*The light goes off, and the scene cuts to black as an echoing laugh slowly fades *

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 07 Aug 2016, 11:58 pm

We see Cerberus sat in a fold out high chair and a cup of water in hand as he waits for Timothy Allen to start his interview

If you could get on with it sometime this year Timothy that would be great...
In time this happens ill probably be counted out of my match...
How do you still get paid to do this Timothy...
You've had 7 days and you're still not ready...

Timothy walks up trying to compose himself straightening his tie as he sits down opposite Cerberus

TA: Thanks for doing the interview Cerberus i guess the place to start is Joshua...Why him & Why now?

Cerberus takes a sip of his water and stares at Timothy

Why Joshua? You can't honestly be that stupid Timothy...
The landscape of 6CW is changing and there is no place for weak minded individuals like him...
He's spent the last 12 months hiding behind Mr Jones & The Forgotten...
He sat on the throne at the top of the 6CW ladder surrounded by Mr Jones' minions...
Yet 12 months later The Forgotten & Mr Jones' are gone...
Nothing & no one to protect him...

Night of Glory was the moment the door was slightly pushed ajar...
The moment the monster finally showed weakness...
That's all that was needed to be seen for certain individuals to kick it wide open...
The moment where it was now or never to rid 6CW of Joshua...

Cerberus takes a longer drink of his water 

I assume this is the point when your going to ask why of all people was it Engel & Mike Masters that were by my side when Joshua was attacked...

Timothy looks down and shuffles his question cards but looks back up shoulder shrugs

TA: Yeah...Im sure the 6CW Universe would be highly interested to know why?

I love when your so damn predictable Timothy it makes my life so much easier...
The way some of them go on you would think we were the bad people in all this...
Just because Joshua did 1 decent thing in sealing the demise of that c*nt Mr Jones....
It doesn't make up for the 12 months of having to claw,scrap & fight for everything we got only to get denied by the likes of him & The Forgotten...

Cerberus crumples the cup in his hand before starting to relax and chuckle to himself

All you have to do is look at the history of the people to see why we came together for one night only...
An "Unholy Alliance" of sorts i guess you could call it Timothy...
Mike Masters was cast aside by Mr Jones for others who suited his needs...
Engel Harlequin...Fed lie after lie by Mr Jones thinking he was going to make him some kind of big shot....
Cerberus...Stripped of my Xtreme Title then forced to fit Mr Jones' idealism for 6CW...

Some might say it's Mr Jones' you should of targeted...
But that would of been too easy and we wanted to strike where it hurts...
He may not be in charge any more but that one thing that remained...
Was his self proclaimed greatest creation...
JOSHUA....

But alas that creation is no more....
That door has been kicked down and the insides of that house burnt to the ground....
Now nothing remains of the fallen monster...
And you should all be bowing at our feet thanking us for doing what none of the rest of the roster had the balls to do...

TA: Thanks for your time tonight, Good luck with your title defense against Anthony Grace

Cerberus leans back and relaxes in his chair as Timothy Allen disappears out of sight.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 08 Aug 2016, 8:17 pm

Cassius and Wood stand across from each other in the ring the pair lock eyes and a smile forms across the face of Wood as he moves in closer to his future opponent. Wood's smirk continues as he speaks to Cassius

LW:
Zhi man, I hate to tell you this...but I can smell the insecurity coming off you from here...it's filling up this whole ring...you're the best deal? Do you even buy that yourself did it just sound cool when you were practising it in the mirror?! You see...I have some bad news for you but before I deliver it I have to ask you a question...

Wood moves in even closer

LW:
Do you have a title belt around your waist?

Zhi looks confused as Wood speaks again

LW:
Well that is where the bad news comes in my friend...you are worthless to me apart from one thing...you see, you don't want to be a footnote? Well without a title all you are is a footnote in my path back to MY EWF Title...in MY path straight back to the top...you see, without a belt...you're just someone in my way and just like Conor Anderson...you're going to become part of my message...

...So put whatever fairy tale you have on hold because Liam Wood vs Cassius Zhi isn't even the biggest part of my week let alone my career. At Anarchy...once I'm done with you...you can go back to your little circle jerk with Dicey...

Wood moves back, beginning to pace the ring as he keeps his eyes locked on Cassius at all times

LW:
You know...the funny thing is you came out here and you tried to get under my skin...you told me how YOU retained MY title for me...you spoke about how I'm my biggest fan and how I'm nothing but a fool but all it took was for me to ignore you for you to lose it and get those little yellow panties in a twist.

It's cute that my opinion means so much to you but it's also funny how I'll have to Google you in 5 months time when you've left the show again to go deliver chow mien or whatever it is you did when you realised for the first time this business was just a little too tough for you.

The crowd boo Wood, causing him to smile as he speaks again

LW:
So enjoy it while it lasts, panda to these fans and make all the jokes you want because their laughter will be as short lived as your little come back...while you're cracking jokes though I'll take the time to speak to someone who for the time being actually has my attention.

To the shock of Zhi Wood turns his back on him but continues to speak but not to Zhi

LW:
So Thunder...I know you're probably listening somewhere...how does it feel to be holding stolen property? How does it feel to be a fake champion and a superficial hero?! Actually, how does it feel to know that for once you have my attention for something more than just being my shadow? How does it feel to know that at the moment there are people out there who actually think you're the top dog?

Don't answer that...don't update your blog...don't tweet me...and don't get used to it...

because just like the man in this ring...you're a part of a story that is so much bigger than you...you're a part of the story of the World Eater and soon...you're about to be swallowed whole and spat back out with nothing to your name.

Wood turns back to Cassius

LW:
You still here?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 09 Aug 2016, 10:00 pm

Cassius is clearly angered by Wood’s insolence and he steps back up into his face, seething with fury.

Cassius : I’M NOT GOING ANWHERE, WOOD!

Zhi hisses impetuously, dropping his usual deliberately slow speech for rapid aggression.

Cassius : I’m not like your precious EWF World Heavyweight Title – disappearing the moment you turn your back. In fact, from now until Anarchy… forget about Thunder because I AM GOING TO BE YOUR SHADOW, LIAM WOOD! Everywhere you turn, I’m going to be right there. Every door you open… every road you cross… I’m going to be right there… watching… waiting… I am going to make myself IMPOSSIBLE to ignore, Wood. It’s going to be like the most uncomfortable episode of Ride Along you will ever have seen.

Cassius eyeballs Wood for a moment then takes a step back to calm himself down. He starts slowly pacing the ring, back and fore the ropes in front of Liam Wood, staring down at his feet traversing the mat as he speaks, returning to his usual diction.

Cassius : Your comparison of what you will be facing at Anarchy to Conor Anderson speaks volumes for your idiocy, Wood. Your message might as well be stuck in a bottle, beached on a desert island, for all the value it has to its recipients, because I think it’s pretty clear to everyone by now that Conor Anderson wasn’t chained up because he was dangerous… it was to stop him from doing a damn runner!

Cassius looks back up at Wood, holding his pace mid-step, then semi-turns to face him once more with a sly grin etched on his face

Cassius : Your message sent in your match against Anderson is worthless, Wood. And right now, the only message you need concern yourself with, is the one you are going to record for your voicemail telling everyone that you are not going to be able to answer for a very… long… time, because by the time I’m done with you... you’re going to be eating the world through a straw!

Fans : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Cassius arms and legs bristle with anxiety-laced energy as his eyes flare wildly at the former EWF Champion

Cassius : The only reason I didn’t send my foot into orbit around your gargantuan ego, and crash it straight into your face when you had the temerity to turn your back on me, is because I wouldn’t want to forgo the gratification of witnessing the look on your face as it caves in on itself!

And for the record… Wood… I don’t practice this in front of a mirror. My lack of such a vulgarity as vanity precludes the need for one at all. And seeing as you were so careless with my last gift, the EWF Title, you can help yourself to one more and go and take MY mirror… because once Anarchy is done… you’re going to have to practise how to do facial expressions again!

Cassius Is snarling in Liam Wood’s face, his chest heaving with supressed aggression

Cassius : So you keep your eyes on me, Liam Wood. Drop your pathetic, lovelorn longing for Thunder’s attention because you have mine now, and that carries much greater implications for your wellbeing. Besides… Thunder has already roared and rolled along onto the next town… because guess what Liam…

Cassius looks down at Liam Wood’s waist, and then to his shoulder

Cassius : … you don’t have a title belt either!

Cassius laughs dismissively

Cassius : You speak of insecurities… and that absence is yours. And the only thing more insecure around here than that, Liam… is your right to a rematch for the EWF World Heavyweight Championship!

Cassius begins to slowly pace again as the crowd mutter confused

Cassius : Because once you have lost to me in a match at Anarchy that will be every bit as crushing for your career as it will your cheekbones… do you really think 6CW’s new management structure are going to honour a rematch clause that they never signed themselves?

Cassius shakes his head as if answering his own question

Cassius : No, Wood. Jones’ signature is worth about as much as your message. It’s a whole new ERA! And 6CW management will be wanting to send a message of their own. And they will want to provide a challenge to our new World Champions.

And after our match at Anarchy, Liam Wood, there will be no doubt left that I AM THAT CHALLENGE!

Cassius looks back at Wood with mock sympathy

Cassius : They will know it. You will know it. And I’m pretty damn sure Thunder already knows it – because I’m willing to bet that the real reason he hasn’t answered your calls to come out here, isn’t because he is ignoring you at all, Wood… it’s because he’s probably done some Googling of his own… and he is AVOIDING…. ME!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 09 Aug 2016, 10:37 pm

*The camera pans around the Manchester Arena, signs amongst the 6CW crowd saying "Mark Rutherford available for hire", "Southern Rail announce Marky" and "Justice for Marky and Harambe" as the camera makes its way round to the Lloyd brothers sitting at ringside*

HA: "Welcome to Manchester folks! What an Aftermath it was last week, a great great show up in Scotland"

HE: "I could nay understand what they were saying up there laddie"

HA: "Cut out the accent...it was a great show, but undoubtedly the match of the night was the UK Title bout between hometown favourite Cameron Faith and the now new UK Champion, O'Callaghan"

HE: "One of the all time best moments in 6CW history, when O'Callaghan locked in that sharpshooter and shut up those mars bar eating nonces up north"

HA: "It was certainly a very impressive win for the youngster, already a champion in this company after merely more than 6 months is an impressive feat, however Faith appears to have invoked a rematch clause, as they lock horns again on Anarchy in a highly anticipated rematch"

HE: "I am buzzing for it lads, tsunamis of poo everywhere - lets hear what O'Callaghan has to say as I am reliably told by Pete's sauces he is now coming down to the ring right now..."

*Henry Lloyd is saying this as a picture of O'Callaghan making his way towards the ring is on the screen....*

*The arena goes dark, then "Run this town" hits with multicoloured strobe lighting filling the darkened area, the camera cuts to O'Callaghan walking through the backstage area, with a great swagger to the music making his way out through the curtain. O'Callaghan appears, stands at the top of the stage, inhales the air, holds the UK Title aloft, and walks down to the ring...as he reaches ringside he heads towards a member of the crowd, holds out the title for them to touch, as they go to do so he whisks it away, spitting on their shoe in the process and grabs a microphone before entering the ring...*

O'Callaghan: "...LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...PLEASE BE UPSTANDING..."

*O'Callaghan eggs to crowd to rise, they instead boo viciously*

O'Callaghan: "....FOR THE HOTTEST, YOUNGEST CHAMPION IN 6CW TODAY...YOUR UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPION - O'CALLAGHAN!"

*O'Callaghan stands with the title above his head for a good minute, the crowd hurling abuse at him, before he brings it down to his shoulder, and begins to speak, with an uncontrollable smirk on his face*

O'Callaghan: "Oh yes the 6CW universe, oh yes indeed. You are lucky to be in the company of the most charismatic, the most gifted, the most successful superstar this company has seen and will ever see! Wow what a time to be alive this is...lets have a little recap on last weeks events shall we? Yes I think we shall, roll the footage please technical people..."

*The titantron cuts to the 1st August edition of 6CW Aftermath....*

Aftermath wrote:O'Callaghan takes down Faith with a judo-like leg sweep, He grabs the legs of Faith, he steps through...

HA: NO WAY!

HE: SHARPSHOOTER!

HA: SHARPSHOOTER LOCKED IN! O'CALLAGHAN'S FINISHER!

HE: IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!

The crowd once again put the full force of their support behind Faith, he is nodding his head trying to fight the hold. Faith claws his way forward towards the ropes, but O'Callaghan drags him back and then leans further back in the hold with the pain evident across the face of the UK Champion.

HE: The hold very much locked in here!

O'Callaghan wrenches back on the hold, Faith yelling in agony as the crowd continue to cheer. These cheers begin to die down in correlation with the fight of Faith. O'Callaghan is dripped with sweat such is the force he is applying, he urges the ref to check on Faith.

His hand drops once but then the crowd go wild as Faith's hand doesn't drop down for the 2nd time. He places his hands on the mat, pressing his body into the air and crawling towards the ropes.

HA: What fight from Faith.

HE: He needs this break, he needs the ropes...

HA: Nearly there, one more reach...No!

HE: O'Callaghan drags him back to the middle of the ring!

HA: This has to be it!

O'Callaghan pulls Faith away from the ropes just as he was an arms length away, he is practically seated such is the force he is applying to the hold and eventually, Cameron Faith has no choice...

HA: I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

HE: IT'S OVER!

HA: FAITH HAS JUST TAPPED!

HE: O'CALLAGHAN WINS! NEW CHAMPION!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The crowd are in total silence as O'Callaghan releases the hold as the bell rings to signal the end of the match, he slumps forward in exhaustion...

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of SUBMISSION and NEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW 6CW UK CHAMPION...O'CALLAGHAAAAANNNNNNN!

The referee is passed the title by the time-keeper, he walks towards O'Callaghan, he lifts his head up and then looks to the title, a smile breaking out on his face as he grabs it from the ref and clutches the title closely before getting to his feet.

*The titantron cuts back to the ring where O'Callaghan stands, smirking from ear to ear*

O'Callaghan: "Did you enjoy watching that? I certainly did! I could watch that over and over and over again!"

*O'Callaghan readjusts the title, the crowd chanting "you can't rassle at him" in patches*

O'Callaghan: "Last week in Glasgow, I stood atop that ramp and told the Scottish 6CW fans, and Cameron Faith himself exactly what was going to happen, and not only did I talk the talk, I as ever walked the walked...this time walking into the lions den, against the hometown favourite and just like I told Cameron Faith I would do, I made him tap out in the centre of this very ring in his hometown...to the sharpshooter to win his precious UK Championship!"

*O'Callaghan holds the title aloft, barely containing his happiness*

O'Callaghan: "Oh man just when you guys thought I couldn't get any better eh? I put on a show stealing performance at Night of Glory, everyone must be thinking "ah sweet, but he's peaked" and then BAM BAM BAM, I follow it up with one of the ALL TIME GREAT performances 6CW has ever seen..."

*O'Callaghan now leans towards the ropes, looking up the aisleway/ramp*

O'Callaghan: "...in fact my performance was so good, I see Cameron Faith wants to share the ring with me again...I guess to possibly pick up some tips on how to wrestle? Maybe so I can raise his stock in this company some more? I dunno, so lets ask him face to face...hey Cameron come on down lets have a little chit chat about last week, and how I am going to defeat you to retain my title this week!"

*O'Callaghan signals for Faith to come join him in the ring*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 11 Aug 2016, 1:01 pm

As Allen leaves, Anthony Grace and Charles Kramer walk into shot. Cerberus stares at them as Kramer, walking further forward than Grace, addresses the TV Champion.

CK: Ah Cerberus, that mythical being. Now just one head on that mangy three headed dog. Who licks the balls in your little trio?

Grace goes to say something but Kramer holds his hand out to stop him.

CK: I assumed you would be well aware about your upcoming title match with my client. Unfortunately during that interview, this most important event seems to have been side stepped in favour of long whining piece to the camera.

Kramer points his cane at the camera lens and stares back at Cerberus.

CK: Quite the media darling now aren’t you? I am sure there was much planning in convincing the world this group has a reason to exist. Apart from three very talented orators actually doing something worthwhile than simply barking.

AG: Charles, I really think we ought to…..

Kramer stops Grace again as Cerberus gets out of his chair and stands over Kramer. Grace takes a few steps back instinctively. The Consultant just prods his cane to the ground and leans on it.

CK: Yes, the show of strength. Quite intimidating. But so utterly foolish. From the fleeting moments I have been around your target, one thing is clear. His rules differ from normal men, even men as mental as yourself and your new found friends. He has been cast aside for the first time in over a year and now he is back to stage one – a simpler beast yes, but more determined with it. One goal in mind Cerberus. One goal with three heads.

He lifts his cane and prods it in Cerberus stomach, slowly pushing the TV champion back in his chair.

CK: So please save me the menacing stance and the cold stare. I am immune.

Kramer smiles at Cerberus and points behind him.

CK: Anthony here is going to do you two favours. The first is to beat you at Anarchy and allow you to concentrate on your new found tormentor. And in doing so, it allows the TV title to fall into the hands of someone who understands what television actually means. Thee important parts such as personality, charisma, presence and a love of bodily hygiene.

Kramer steps forward and gives Cerberus a smile.

CK: You have bigger fish to fry my friend and that title never suited you anyway. Let us do the honourable thing for all that is still sane in 6CW and allow Anthony Grace the win. I am not saying you have to roll over and beg Cerberus, even though I am sure you are used to that. I am just saying, have a night off, fake an injury, or just grit your teeth and allow Anthony to pin you.

Grace looks sternly at the back of Kramer’s head as he edges himself forward.

CK: And in return, I will give you the entire lowdown of the man you seek. Because right now, I am the only person still around that has ever got close to him. And believe me, it isn’t just strength you need to bring him down……….but also knowledge.

Kramer backs off and turns to Grace.

CK: Have you anything to add Anthony?

Grace sighs and smiles at Cerberus.

AG: Good luck in our match Mr. Cerberus. I hope it is a GREAT event for the fans!

Kramer rolls his eyes and pushes Grace away as they walk down the corridor together.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 12 Aug 2016, 1:27 am

*With the 6CW audience filing into the arena, milling around and finding their seats, a voice comes over the speakers

"6CW - this is your champion. Ya boy got gold and he's bringing it to the ring!"

*The crowd pop

HA: The 6CW champion is coming out early tonight!

*Do or Die echoes out and Reborn bounces onto the ramp

HE: I can't sigh loud enough

*Reborn points to all four corners of the arena before sprinting down to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope. He quickly goes over to grab a mic

RR: Let's get this moving, people. I got an example to set to the boys back there, and they seem to think 15 minute speeches are what you come to the wrestling to watch...

*Reborn smiles and sits on the top of the turnbuckle to his left

RR: I'm the goddamn, muthaf*ckin' 6CW Champion. Your boy has barely had a second to talk to every one of you in the 6CW universe about it. But I gotta stand out here and remind everyone in this business that I was the one who conquered the monster. Robin Reborn. Joshua had beaten em all, he'd taken down men double my size and laughed at your boy.

Now, don't write my name on lists, write my name in lights, cos I ain't just a star in waiting.

*He cracks his neck

RR: But I'm here now with the big, shiny title. Not Dicey, not Adamson, not Wood. Not even Thunder. Superheroes, Powers from Down Under, Drunken Legacies and King Slayers, and anyone else for that matter. I did what they were not able to do. Your GM tonight, the wonderful Gazzy, he hasn't been the same since, and we all know he hasn't lost the itch to get in this ring...

*The pop for Gazzy carries across the arena, and Reborn waits for it to die down

RR: And wouldn't we enjoy him brushing off the cobwebs...

*A YES! chant is repeated by every man, woman and child in the crowd. Reborn looks down the ramp laughing

RR: You got a lot of family up here, Gareth! But no, some of those men are greats of this industry, and all that does is impress me that the daredevil, the idiot who took a ladder to a battle royal...

*Reborn smiles but lets it fade off until a serious disposition is etched across his face

RR: And now I won't be giving my title back until I'm dead. No amount of change, debuts, old friends to back you up, they ain't bringing me down. No experienced competitors, dirty tricks or James Corden is gonna get this out of my hands whilst blood pumps through my veins. No spandex, no eyeliner, no clowns. Not even Mr Hollywood himself can find a script that ends with me losing this thing

*He pats the title

RR: This is the warning. You're gonna have to kill me to beat me, and that starts this week and goes on till the end of days. Two old men will come to face the EWF champion and the 6CW champion. I know how good you have to be to hold tag title belts, but they don't compare to us. To me. To true talent and unconquerable desire to win. So bring your little floozy, your stain on equality, and bring all your tricks of the trade too...because Manchester is about to witness what greatness does to pretenders of the past.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 12 Aug 2016, 10:14 am

As Wood looks at a clearly angry Zhi he smiles before walking towards the turnbuckle and sitting on top of it, he takes a second to take in the fury of Zhi before speaking to him

Can you feel that Zi-zi? Can you feel that force around you right now?! It's funny because good guy or bad guy we all want the world to revolve around us but I'm truly the only one who can claim to make that happen...you see...at Night Of Glory you interjected yourself in to my match to ruin the life of Dicey Reilly that little bit more and I found that hilarious...so kudos...

...but now...now you've had a chance to be near me and experience The King Slayer...now you've felt the power I exude...I'm already in your head and you're starting to see why Dicey Reilly and Thunder have become obsessed with me in the past...you came out here and tried to disrespect me and now you're talking about how you're going to stalk me...how you're going to become my shadow...

Wood looks down at Zhi and feigns sympathy before continuing

Well I'm sorry Zi-zi...you just aren't good enough to mimic me...so settle for being IN my shadow as I show you just why I can call myself the Best In The Business at Anarchy...settle for being part of the Liam Wood show and realise that I have a future planned that does NOT involve you and settle for being the footnote...the message...the sacrificial lamb that you need to be in order for me to move on and walk towards reclaiming my title from that cosplay re***d Michael...

...but I'll tell you what...once I've shown the world that 'Thunder' is all noise and no strike...once I've shown the world that 'Thunder' is nothing but a fake champion wearing MY property over his shoulder...and once I've shown the world that Liam Wood will always beat Michael McCulloch when it really matters...then maybe I'll throw you a scrap from off the top table and let you set foot in the ring with me again...now you won't walk away with a world title because I am done allowing lesser beings to touch my things but if you try your bestest you might just get a “YOU STILL GOT IT” chant as they scrape you off the floor...so hey, that's something to look forward to my little Asian friend.

Wood drops down and laughs in Zhi's face causing his opponent to grit his teeth

I have to say though...amongst that little rant of yours I did pick up on something that made me laugh to myself and that was your claim that I'm obsessed with “Thunder”...your claim that I'm dying for his attention but you couldn't be further from the truth...you see...my obsession has nothing to do with Michael...my obsession has nothing to do with the man I grew up with, the man I dragged in to the spotlight...you see my obsession is about one thing and one thing only...

...the EWF World Heavyweight Title...

...it's not about who stole MY title, it's about WHAT they stole.

Wood grits his teeth

Michael could still be in hospital after Vincent Costello attacked him for all I care, he could still be struggling to walk again and it wouldn't matter to me...you see Michael could be dead, buried and forgotten about and I'd still be trying to destroy someone's life...you see that's the difference between you and me...

...I become obsessed with a TITLE...something that actually means something...you on the other hand, you become obsessed with a drunk...a man who's only real companion is a wh*re and a man who has nothing to offer...you see, you're going after Dicey for a reason I couldn't give a damn about but you're going after someone who has nothing and offers NOTHING...and that is why we will probably never meet again...

...I go after titles, you go after easy wins...I beat the BEST...you beat the rest...

...but at least it's good that you know your place in this world.

Wood smirks in Zhi's face

So enjoy this experience while you can...learn something from me and then go back to beating the nobodies, the losers and the Dicey Reilly's of this world and be happy knowing that for at least one night of your life you were able to finally touch the stars and experience greatness.

Wood turns away from Zhi and begins to walk away to the stage before turning and speaking one last time

...You're welcome

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 12 Aug 2016, 1:42 pm

A sound of a switch being flicked makes way for a grainy image of a camcorder recording being played. In the bottom hand corner the words "Live" are shown, while the timer starts to count.

Joshua, shaven headed and naked, sits crossed legged on the ground. McCoy is seated next to him in pristine condition. Joshua however is dirty, with bruises and scars covering his body. We can also see the marks of the baseball attack on his stomach. He looks beaten and lost, as his confused eyes stare at the camera. One sideways glance towards McCoy snaps him back to reality and his eyes burn angrily:

Reports on my demise were exaggerated........

He eyes his body and feels his arms. A slight indication of pain crosses his lips before turning to the camera:

A weak mind.......A broken body.........The fallen monster..........Lost and alone..........

He moves his head forward and looks stern:

A return to the basest emotions.........The need to fight........The need to survive..........

He taps his head a few times and winces:

And as the unhinged idol waves goodbye to the final piece of remorse surviving in his soul……….we look at those here present and watch them remember……..

He glances at McCoy:

Remember when he still clung to that feeling of regret…….

Joshua looks back at the camera:

And think on what damage was inflicted for one……….long………year…….

His eyes cloud over and he shakes his head at the memory:

And now that it has been beaten out of his mind…………There is nothing further to live for…….

He taps McCoy on the head and lovingly touches the puppets face:

In the mind of a fallen monster……..Nothing remains…….

He glares at the camera:

Apart from rectifying one small matter……….

Joshua pauses and bows his head. He then slowly shuffles around and turns his back on the camera. It is then we see the large red marks on his spine and the seeping red blood that fell from it.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sun 14 Aug 2016, 8:40 pm

The scene opens in Thunder’s locker room, the EWF champ is sporting generic black, wrestling trunks, boots and wears a black t-shirt. Thunder seems to be packing, he folds up an old cape and puts it in a trunk. Next goes the Assassins Creed costume from last year and then the Han Solo costume. He picks up a Goku costume that never appeared and looks at it. At this point Timothy Allan appears, Thunder looks at him and back at the costume.

Thunder
Missed opportunities.

Thunder folds it up and places it in the trunk. He picks up his comics and throws them in the bin, followed by the action figures he’s collected over the years. Thunder looks at his new wrestling gear, places his hand on it and shakes his head. He picks up the title and pops it on his shoulder. Thunder turns to face the camera and Tim, revealing the front of his shirt, it reads Generic.

Thunder
You know Tim, in every man’s life their comes a time when he must put away the toys and the comics and fold away the cape, in order to be taken seriously. There is a time when every man has to…grow up. After much hard work and with out the help of backstage politics, I’ve finally reached the top of the mountain so, it’s time I put aside such things and forget about friends and fun and be all serious…

Thunder looks at Tim, who has a sceptical look on his face.

Thunder
You ain’t buying any of this are you?

Tim shakes his head.

Thunder
Good. ‘Cause the truth is, I’ve become champion the old fashioned way by working hard and taking the fights head on. I’ve had many loses on the path but, I didn’t whine and complain about them. I got up, dusted myself off and then went right back on the horse. I was a geeky little I am a twonk of the highest order before, I’m a geeky little I am a twonk of the highest order now. Only now, I sit on my throne as the fresh champ of EWF…Yeah, that rhymed better in my head.

Thunder looks down at his chest and jumps back with a startle. He tries to hide the word Generic on his shirt with his hands. When that doesn’t work, he wraps the EWF title around his chest. Thunder breaths a sigh of relief.

Thunder
I got to where I am for being me, I will continue to be me and if anyone doesn’t like the idea of a geeky little I am a twonk of the highest order, as champ, the bring it on.

Thunder kicks the bin over sending his comics and toys all over the floor, next he throws his nicely packed up capes and costumes on to the floor.

Thunder
Now, it’s just like my room back home, or my hotel room while I look for a new place up here in Glasgow or what my new place will look like when I find it. Now’ if you’ll excuse me I need to change out of this generic crap.

Thunder picks up his green and red attire and shoos Tim out the door. The scene comes to and end when Thunder throws the Generic t-shirt over the camera.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 15 Aug 2016, 1:11 am

As Last Resort continues to play the music dies down and a couple of moments of silence occur. Geoff Steel stops exiting the ring and focuses on the stage.

Perfect Execution plays out of the arena speakers as the 6CW Tag Team champions walk out through the curtains as the crowd in attendance begin to boo.

HE: Here they are, 6CW's reigning and defending 6CW Tag Team Champions, Perfect Execution.

Perfect Jack and Lex Hart stand at the top of the stage with the 6CW tag team titles over their shoulders. The crowd continue to boo as Jack begins to speak.

PJ: Is that right Geoff? A whisker away from what Geoff? Regaining your titles? Doubtful. We had that re-match in the bag from the get-go. Face it Geoff, you are in the presence of true champions. 6CW's finest.

Crowd: BOOOO

Lex laughs as he begins to speak.

LH: That is right Jack. That is right. You know what's not surprising Jack, is that Geoff here, is already making his excuses for losing twice to us in successive tag matches.

PJ: I'm not surprised at that Lex.

HE: Perfect Execution getting it spot on here as usual.

LH: You know what else I'm not surprised at Jack, is that Geoff here, thinks that ASSAULTING a non-competitor is good, you're a disgrace Geoff. Jessica isn't the reason you lost, you lost because you are Mike are not good enough to beat us. We've proved that time and time again.

PJ: Too true Lex, too true. Jessica isn't a competitor, she's a manager. If management here had ANY sense, you'd be suspended without pay for a long long time Geoff. And if you think you deserve another title match, then think again friend, you lost the title match when I perfectly super-kicked your pal Hill and Lex here hit the perfect bridging suplex to pick up the win and crown us once again, 6CW Tag Team Champions.

Perfect Jack and Lex Hart raise the titles above their heads as Geoff Steel looks on.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down