The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Galted
Pal Joey
Alistair
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
14 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 8 Apr 2016 - 7:45

First topic message reminder :

Hugh Jackman is a sunglasses indoors wearing obnoxious cockwomble.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Adam D Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 9:38

Yes! Acknowledgment, albeit vitriolic.

Baby steps, Adam. Don't get too excited.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 9:59

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-36136635

Explains where TLD has gone.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 10:17

Are you saying that TLD is the Redback Spider? Makes sense.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 10:18

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:I can't f*cking believe it. It's snowing.

Sometimes it snows in April.

Nice Prince reference, Jules.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 10:37

One for DAVE.

Just heard DISTURBED on radio 2. Thoughts? (on them, not me listening to radio 2)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 10:46

Adam D wrote:One for DAVE.

Just heard DISTURBED on radio 2. Thoughts? (on them, not me listening to radio 2)

My own thoughts are that they were pretty good actually.  Better than that bag of sh*te, slayer, anyway.

Although not as good as BON JOVI and not in the same class as THE GOO GOO DOLLS

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 10:52

But obviously better than QUEEN.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 11:06

Lass in our office thinks it's great. I've told her DISTURBED are sh!t. They used to get loads of play on Kerrang!! and Scuzz TV. The lead singer was always far too old for the Nu-Metal scene and also looked very camp in his outfits with lots of leather, buckles and straps...also dis some kind of spazzy dancing, he must be pushing 50 by now. Think they did the entrance music for Stone Cold Steve Austin. Think Black Label Society did as well, not sure (ask Ziggler) but believe Zakk Wylde is mates with Austin (used to mention him a lot in album thanks lists)

But yes, back to Disturbed...dreadfully over-rated

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 11:58

Michaelsed.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 12:13

2 cheese Flan slices, 7/10 because I had to eat while driving.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 12:17

ShahenshahG wrote:2 cheese Flan slices, 7/10 because I had to eat while driving.

are you saying that you had to eat the cheese flan whilst driving or that you just have to eat whilst driving? I would suspect that you eat whenever you are driving.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 12:32

Adam D wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:2 cheese Flan slices, 7/10 because I had to eat while driving.

are you saying that you had to eat the cheese flan whilst driving or that you just have to eat whilst driving? I would suspect that you eat whenever you are driving.

F*ck off ziggler

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 12:32

Mushroom soup (cream of) Beef salad sandwich, Seabrook's plain crisps (which partially went in the sandwich) 9/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 12:39

Smoky Bacon Crisp sandwich, classic stuff. Off work today, may polish it off with a nice power w*nk.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 12:43

Rowley wrote:Smoky Bacon Crisp sandwich, classic stuff. Off work today, may polish it off with a nice power w*nk.

Take that to the weightlifting thread you hairy bumboy

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 12:45

Good lord, Rowley. You're packing?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 12:46

You've lost me Alistair

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 12:49

I was referring to your 'Johnson', your apparent 'barbell'.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 12:50

Flattering but grossly inaccurate I'm afraid. Although saying that have not seen it since I was 15 so who knows.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 12:51

Always a good rib on someone rather larger.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 12:58

I've heard DISTURBED's version of SIMON & GARFUNKELS' Sounds of Silence. It's both terrible and great.

If I ever have to go into battle against a bunch of Arabs, Jews, alien invaders or some other bunch of weirdos, I want my wife to stand on a cliff and look out to sea with that song playing (first softly and then rising to a crescendo as the camera captures massive waves crashing of the cliff walls).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 13:11

Alistair wrote:I was referring to your 'Johnson', your apparent 'barbell'.

We use "Hampton" on here Alistair, hence the confusion.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 13:14

Anybody any plans for the thread split?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 13:14

rick_dagless wrote:

Had he said that I'd have understood. I'm not a complete moron.

I have got my Fury Klitschko tickets. Not sure I can afford to eat for the rest of the month but you can't have everything I guess.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 13:15

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

I have got my Fury Klitschko tickets. Not sure I can afford to eat for the rest of the month but you can't have everything I guess.

What do you think the outcome will be second time around Jeff?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 13:17

rick_dagless wrote:
Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

What do you think the outcome will be second time around Jeff?

Cancelled due to a made up injury.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 13:18

No idea Rick, can make an argument either way. Not sure Wlad can make a change after 11 odd years of doing the same thing, but not sure Fury will be that focussed or disciplined. That is what made me want to go so much, rare enough to get a heavyweight title fight over here, even rarer to get one that looks to be genuinely competitive.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 13:22

Could be super...

Could be a bore fest though Jeff, but I can see your point as to why you would wish to attend.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 13:24

Not expecting a thriller but think the last fight me and TSMR went to together was Froch Groves 1 so we're overdue and Joshua vs god only knows who holds limited appeal.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 13:24

Ham and cheese toastie, packet of crisps and a massive chocolate tea cake.

Some lemon flavoured water and a black coffee.

All coming in around £10.

F*ck you Costa.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 13:26

A tenner!

That the meal budget for TSMR's birthday this weekend.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 13:31

Rowley wrote:A tenner!

That the meal budget for TSMR's birthday this weekend.

I only popped out to get Mrs Windows a gift as well. Got hungry so swerved into Costa. Elbowed a few bearded, hipster c*nts out of the way and got some lunch.

This city is a f*cking rip off. Not only did it cost me nearly a tenner, I had to listen to some moron on his phone talking about seizing the moment of whatever was going on in his vacuous hipster life. He actually used "carpe diem" in conversation without any hint of humour.

F*cking w*nkerish, c*ntnosed cretin.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 13:32

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Ham and cheese toastie, packet of crisps and a massive chocolate tea cake.

Some lemon flavoured water and a black coffee.

All coming in around £10.  

F*ck you Costa.

Harsh to mock Rowley's poverty now

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 13:35

I was on a train back from London and some such cockwomble was on the phone to someone and actually used the phrase "yeah, you know me, work hard, play even harder" Who in the name of all that is holy actually uses expressions like that. What is wrong with people, you're not on the Apprentice and what you're doing for a living is almost certainly not saving or changing the world. Go to work, do the minimum amount to avoid getting sacked, spend it at the weekend on doing stuff you actually enjoy. Bell ends, the lot of them.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 14:05

You need to think outside the box Jeff.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 14:28

I agree Jules, we'll run a few ideas up the flagpole later.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 14:31

Don't be hasty guys, you can't turn a tanker like a speedboat.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 14:34

Don't flip your wig, Rowley.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 14:36

Shall we chuck some ideas in the thought pond and see what ripples it creates?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 14:38

I'm certainly up for some blue sky thinking around here, there are some low hanging fruit ripe for the picking.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Apr 2016 - 14:43

I can almost guarantee that these are all phrases that Toppy uses every day.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=62958

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20