The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Galted
Pal Joey
Alistair
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
14 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 08 Apr 2016, 7:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hugh Jackman is a sunglasses indoors wearing obnoxious cockwomble.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Fri 08 Apr 2016, 12:29 pm

We hope.....

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 08 Apr 2016, 12:31 pm

Shall we dive on the Offtopic periodically and see if we can get a working example of Poe's Law?

Friday fun and whatnot.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Apr 2016, 12:33 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:AJ will get him out in 4, Lee Selby will win, hopefully setting up Warrington
F*cking Josh Warrington, what's so good about him? Couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding and without that equalizer has zero chance of beating Selby.

Wife wants to have a flutter on the National which means once again I have to take my f*cking life in my hands and go to the local betting shop and risk being beaten to death by relatives of the sh!tbags I've helped put away since last year. You may think online betting is the answer but the whole concept is designed to make desperate sad c*nts think they look as cool as the w*nkers on the adverts and I want no truck with it.

Gamble responsibly? Don't gamble, simple as that. Sitting in the betting shop all day is not the same as sitting in an office, you're not actually working you dole dossing scumf*ck!

First bit, I agree, that's why I want the fight to happen

Secondly, set up a mobile account, put a tenner in there or whatever, take advantage of the free bets you will get, and then withdraw any winnings afterwards and close it down.  I do this for all the big festivals...

Spoken like a Northerner...who gives the best odds/deals generally?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 08 Apr 2016, 12:35 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:AJ will get him out in 4, Lee Selby will win, hopefully setting up Warrington
F*cking Josh Warrington, what's so good about him? Couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding and without that equalizer has zero chance of beating Selby.

Wife wants to have a flutter on the National which means once again I have to take my f*cking life in my hands and go to the local betting shop and risk being beaten to death by relatives of the sh!tbags I've helped put away since last year. You may think online betting is the answer but the whole concept is designed to make desperate sad c*nts think they look as cool as the w*nkers on the adverts and I want no truck with it.

Gamble responsibly? Don't gamble, simple as that. Sitting in the betting shop all day is not the same as sitting in an office, you're not actually working you dole dossing scumf*ck!

First bit, I agree, that's why I want the fight to happen

Secondly, set up a mobile account, put a tenner in there or whatever, take advantage of the free bets you will get, and then withdraw any winnings afterwards and close it down.  I do this for all the big festivals...

Spoken like a Northerner...who gives the best odds/deals generally?

Bet Victor are paying 6 places and you get a free matched bet.

Most Bookies will do a free matched bet/deposit, but you need to check the small print. Some just paying the winnings as cash without the stake; others return it as cash but you have to wager it a certain number of times before you can withdraw.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 08 Apr 2016, 12:37 pm

William Hill normally have some of the better odds, but pay out less places.

Paddy power pay out to 6 and you get £30 in free bets...

And what Alistair says...

You will get better odds online than in a bookies. And be careful of enhanced odds as they pay the difference in free bets...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 08 Apr 2016, 12:39 pm

And for clarity, the Free bets can be used on anything, Football, boxing, or whatever, but you only get the profit back, not the free bet itself...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 08 Apr 2016, 12:40 pm

Valid point, though you won't get anything in like that on the National.

For instance, Coral did enhanced odds on Douvan at Cheltenham; 50/1 (he was odds on) but it was a maximum £1 bet and the winnings were paid as Free Bets (3 x £10, 1 x £20).

Again, Ladbrokes do a deposit £10 get £30 in free bets, but those bets are paid over 3 weeks.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 08 Apr 2016, 12:42 pm

Basically DAVE, go for Bet Victor or Paddy Power.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 08 Apr 2016, 12:45 pm

Might get some crisps, any suggestions...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Apr 2016, 1:05 pm

McCoy's Cheese and Onion...spread some Dairylea on two slices of bread and make a crisp sandwich out of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Apr 2016, 1:07 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Might get some crisps, any suggestions...

Potato ones.  Not those vegetable ones that Galted has.

I have been peer pressured into another sweepstake.

I now have First Lieutenant as a pick.

Chances?

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 08 Apr 2016, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 08 Apr 2016, 1:17 pm

Not too bad to be honest mate, but again, it should get round, but needs the ground to dry up a bit really, and may get out paced at the end.

I went for a mushy pea and chip batch/bap/barm/tea cake, whatever... Anyway no soup 1/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Apr 2016, 1:20 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Not too bad to be honest mate, but again, it should get round, but needs the ground to dry up a bit really, and may get out paced at the end.

I went for a mushy pea and chip batch/bap/barm/tea cake, whatever... Anyway no soup 1/10

Either of those will do. Tea cake is something Southerners have with an iced strawberry skinny frappuccino.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 08 Apr 2016, 1:22 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Not too bad to be honest mate, but again, it should get round, but needs the ground to dry up a bit really, and may get out paced at the end.

Either of those will do.  Tea cake is something Southerners have with an iced strawberry skinny frappuccino.  

Drank from a glass made from a poor persons tears?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Apr 2016, 1:23 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Either of those will do.  Tea cake is something Southerners have with an iced strawberry skinny frappuccino.  

Served by the sort of person Toppy wouldn't p*ss on if they were on fire.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 08 Apr 2016, 1:28 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Served by the sort of person Toppy wouldn't p*ss on if they were on fire.

He is that much of a gourmand that his p155 is probably like silly string anyway

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 08 Apr 2016, 1:41 pm

Alistair wrote:

Anyone know any interesting facts about insects or bugs?

Tino might enjoy this.

http://mashable.com/2016/04/08/lightning-fast-spider-jaws/#novEZv6W4qq5

'ternoon all

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Apr 2016, 1:42 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Anyone know any interesting facts about insects or bugs?

Tino might enjoy this.

http://mashable.com/2016/04/08/lightning-fast-spider-jaws/#novEZv6W4qq5

'ternoon all

That is wonderful stuff, LD.

Afternoon.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 08 Apr 2016, 1:57 pm

If you were getting First Lieutenant 2 years ago i'd say you're in with a shout, but likelihood is he will be outpaced.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Apr 2016, 2:10 pm

Alistair wrote:If you were getting First Lieutenant 2 years ago i'd say you're in with a shout, but likelihood is he will be outpaced.

The bloke running the sweepstake is a Cambridge graduate. Massive brain but a dimwitted tw*t.

I can probably confuse him enough to make him think I've scooped a 1-2 with my nags.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 08 Apr 2016, 2:12 pm

If you stick £1 on that as a forecast you'd have a hefty wedge.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 08 Apr 2016, 2:54 pm

Alistair wrote:Anyone know any interesting facts about insects or bugs?

Judging by the evidence of the last couple of years, no.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Apr 2016, 2:58 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Insects are way more interesting than tennis.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 08 Apr 2016, 3:15 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

You've been to the tennis section then?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Apr 2016, 3:19 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Unfortunately so.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 08 Apr 2016, 3:20 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Julius - Secret weapon:

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 08 Apr 2016, 3:30 pm

That's gonna cost people some money!

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Apr 2016, 3:44 pm

"Britain's Got Retards" returns to our screens at the weekend, I bet none of them are remotely talented, interesting or know anything about insects!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Apr 2016, 3:46 pm

DAVE667 wrote:"Britain's Got Retards" returns to our screens at the weekend, I bet none of them are remotely talented, interesting or know anything about insects!

They would know at least 2 interesting facts had they been perusing the Culture Cup the last 2 days.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 08 Apr 2016, 3:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atoSFecVjI8

There's talent for you

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 08 Apr 2016, 6:29 pm

Chips.

Some with tomato sauce. Some with mayonnaise.

Nice.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Apr 2016, 10:07 pm

Watching Bastogne

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 08 Apr 2016, 10:08 pm

Watching boy bands on bbc4. Bay city rollers are not the best.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Apr 2016, 10:14 pm

Ffs jeff

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Apr 2016, 10:17 pm

Painting a fence today an some old bird pulled up. Swedish, prob 70. Would have been fit in her heyday. Asked me to come round and quote on a summerhouse and two gates. Amazing how this Poopie builds

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 08 Apr 2016, 10:18 pm

To be honest Sean I was a little harsh on the rollers. It has gone downhill since then. The Osmonds at the minute, truly terrible.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Apr 2016, 10:18 pm

Painting a fence today an some old bird pulled up. Swedish, prob 70. Would have been fit in her heyday. Asked me to come round and quote on a summerhouse and two gates. Amazing how this Poopie builds

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 08 Apr 2016, 10:20 pm

Is there an echo round here?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Apr 2016, 10:21 pm

Who sang - I want it that way. That was a boy band tune. Heard pray in the co-op the other day. That was a tune as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Apr 2016, 10:22 pm

Who sang - I want it that way. That was a boy band tune. Heard pray in the co-op the other day. That was a tune as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 08 Apr 2016, 10:23 pm

Backstreet boys I believe.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 08 Apr 2016, 10:24 pm

They have not been on yet. Hanson are on currently. Quite catchy if I'm honest.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Apr 2016, 10:24 pm

Dunno what going on. On my phone. I fell for a fake bt hack and they ruined my computer. Gave them access through teamview. Bastards deleted some really sentimental photos. They true it again a few days later. I got racist

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 08 Apr 2016, 11:04 pm

Yesterday I went to Auschwitz. Tonight I rewatched Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. Worst decision ive made in a long time

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 09 Apr 2016, 8:34 am

There would not normally be a song of the day at the weekend but as anyone who has read the news or social media will know there is yet another reason to love the Boss today, so if for no other reason than the fact he is a legend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gzFnLyFf0I

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:33 am

What a pile of sh*te. Throw him from the roof.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 09 Apr 2016, 11:34 am

Philistine.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Apr 2016, 6:57 am

FIST NOTCHES BLUE BLUE SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY being obscured by greying clouds.

Morning Reprehensible Rick and Totalitarian TLD

Day after day I'm more confused
Yet I look for the light through the pouring rain
You know that's a game that I hate to lose
And I'm feelin' the strain
Ain't it a shame

Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away

Beginning to think that I'm wastin' time
I don't understand the things I do
The world outside looks so unkind
And I'm countin' on you
To carry me through

Yeah, give me the beat boys and free my soul

And when my mind is free
You know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue
The guitar's comin' through to soothe me

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song
And rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You've helped me along
Makin' me strong

Give me the beat boys and free my soul

Hey, give me the beat boys and free my soul

Na na na, won't you, won't you take me
Oh, take me

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Apr 2016, 7:23 am

Morning Shah good weekend?

Sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 11 Apr 2016, 7:28 am

https://youtu.be/Yg4Fibbj67g

Morning notches.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next