The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Merica To Have Two Heavyweight Champion Imposters?

4 posters

Go down

'Merica To Have Two Heavyweight Champion Imposters? Empty 'Merica To Have Two Heavyweight Champion Imposters?

Post by hazharrison Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:13 am

Wilder takes on Artur Szpilka in 10 days and on the undercard, Charles Martin faces Vyacheslav Glazkov at the Barclays Centre in NY.

Anyone had a look at any of these people?

Meanwhile Fury remains the true heavyweight boss over in a caravan in Blighty.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

'Merica To Have Two Heavyweight Champion Imposters? Empty Re: 'Merica To Have Two Heavyweight Champion Imposters?

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:33 am

Never seen Szpilka but many online have predicted Wilder to finish him early

As for the Charles Martin vs Vyacheslav Glazkov that should be a good competitive fight from what I've heard, only seen them a few times though so can't really make a prediction.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

'Merica To Have Two Heavyweight Champion Imposters? Empty Re: 'Merica To Have Two Heavyweight Champion Imposters?

Post by Mr Bounce Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:20 pm

Spilka's ok as a heavy, but I certainly wouldn't be expecting him to trouble Wilder. if Bryant Jennings can KO him (Spilka's only loss) then I don't see Wilder having too much trouble.

Glaskov has drawn with Malik Scott so I am not expecting too much from him, whereas Martin looks a little more interesting - but then again he has been knocking over no-names and the usual early "tests". He's quite a big unit at 245+ and 6ft 5" but that doesn't necessarily mean a lot.

I'm going with Wilder KO4 and Martin TKO8 but I can't see any of these contenders being "No 1" in the division at all.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Yojimbonufc Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:08 pm

Will the undercard fight be Wilder's next defence? I don't feel like any of the 3 can do the job. I do hope Martin gets a chance to bang with him though, it would be fun as long as it lasts.

Yojimbonufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down