The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd Mayweather Vs Andre Berto ... IS that awesome match or what ?

+5
AdamT
wheelchair1991
TopHat24/7
ONETWOFOREVER
kenn20152014
9 posters

Go down

Floyd Mayweather Vs Andre Berto ... IS that awesome match or what ? Empty Floyd Mayweather Vs Andre Berto ... IS that awesome match or what ?

Post by kenn20152014 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 9:05 am

I just finished watching this match and i think mayweather as always is the best man Smile Who can beat him now ? angel

kenn20152014

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather Vs Andre Berto ... IS that awesome match or what ? Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Andre Berto ... IS that awesome match or what ?

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 23 Sep 2015, 9:16 am

Agreed 100%

Floyd boxed the perfect fight. Kept his man at range and picked him off with either the jab or straight right. Berto posed a real threat all night but Floyd kept his cool. Other fighters would have lost concentration and got sparked because Berto can bang but hay what can you say about Mayweather just a joy to watch.

I don't think we have been introduced Ken20152014 but I think you and me are going to get on just fine.

I like you.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather Vs Andre Berto ... IS that awesome match or what ? Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Andre Berto ... IS that awesome match or what ?

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 9:29 am

DFTT

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 9:30 am

Alias, or just retarded??

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 9:53 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:Alias, or just retarded??

Blatent alias

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:13 am

Hahahaha

He looked decent beating a top 20 Welter. Wow!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:16 am

He's currently reading 'Harry Porter, LOL', so I'd rule out alias.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:41 am

I'd say you're just retarded Toppy

Last edited by ONETWOFOREVER on Wed 23 Sep 2015, 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:42 am

I.Ve came to the conclusion that Mayweather can't sell sh1t unless he faces a top fighter. Only 400,000 ppv buys.

I told everyone this would not be close to a million.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:45 am

AdamT wrote:I.Ve came to the conclusion that Mayweather can't sell sh1t unless he faces a top fighter. Only 400,000 ppv buys.

I told everyone this would not be close to a million.

Can't attack his career or ability so you attack his PPV sales.

Cheap shot

How sad.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:46 am

Can we stop with all this talk of who is or isn't someone's alias, it is beyond tedious. If you think a person is an alias report it, or PM an Admin who will check it. Alternatively you have the option of not posting on topics you don't like. If everyone does likewise they will progress lower down the page, is kind of how it works.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:46 am

Floid has loads of talent, but that is hardly a cheap shot. What did he expect after the Pacquiao bore fest?

He can box, but the man would put a glass eyeto sleep these days.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:48 am

Rowley wrote:Can we stop with all this talk of who is or isn't someone's alias, it is beyond tedious. If you think a person is an alias report it, or PM an Admin who will check it. Alternatively you have the option of not posting on topics you don't like. If everyone does likewise they will progress lower down the page, is kind of how it works.

Hair Hair

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:52 am

AdamT wrote:Floid has loads of talent, but that is hardly a cheap shot. What did he expect after the Pacquiao bore fest?

Just seen this Adam

Nice try mate but yet another cheap shot - Floid = Riod = Not as clever as you think

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:52 am

Sorry it was a spelling error mate.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:55 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
AdamT wrote:Floid has loads of talent, but that is hardly a cheap shot. What did he expect after the Pacquiao bore fest?

Just seen this Adam

Nice try mate but yet another cheap shot - Floid = Riod = Not as clever as you think

OneTwo at his very best.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:56 am

Rowley wrote:Can we stop with all this talk of who is or isn't someone's alias, it is beyond tedious. If you think a person is an alias report it, or PM an Admin who will check it. Alternatively you have the option of not posting on topics you don't like. If everyone does likewise they will progress lower down the page, is kind of how it works.

I agree, the amount of times people have said I am "Strongback" or any other person that holds an opinion against theris is tiresome to say the least.

For those of you who have followed 606 old and new, you will know that I was on these boards long before Strongback, and long before alot of others for that matter.

I am one person, with one profile.

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:57 am

Apparently half the forum is Truss.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 11:11 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

I'd say your just retarded Toppy

*you're

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down