The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Llanelli v Pontypridd, Saturday 5 September

+5
Jimmy Moz
PhilBB
Steffan
Stone Motif
Cardiff Dave
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Llanelli v Pontypridd, Saturday 5 September Empty Llanelli v Pontypridd, Saturday 5 September

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 03 Sep 2015, 6:46 pm

http://www.llanellirfc.co.uk/Match/Preview/234411

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Llanelli v Pontypridd, Saturday 5 September Empty Re: Llanelli v Pontypridd, Saturday 5 September

Post by Stone Motif Thu 03 Sep 2015, 7:51 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:http://www.llanellirfc.co.uk/Match/Preview/234411

All those free players and coaches not enough, Cardiff now starting threads for Ponty too
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Llanelli v Pontypridd, Saturday 5 September Empty Re: Llanelli v Pontypridd, Saturday 5 September

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 03 Sep 2015, 7:57 pm

Stone Motif wrote:

All those free players and coaches not enough, Cardiff  now starting threads for Ponty too

Part of the extended family.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu 03 Sep 2015, 8:05 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:

All those free players and coaches not enough, Cardiff  now starting threads for Ponty too

Part of the Blues Family.

Fixed
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 03 Sep 2015, 8:18 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:

Part of the Blues Family.

Fixed

I wish.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 03 Sep 2015, 10:19 pm

12pm Kickoff. And you though regional KO times were bad...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Sep 2015, 3:58 am

That's Team Wales' fault. Have to give your lot a chance to get the horse and cart to Cardiff after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Fri 04 Sep 2015, 6:28 am

Risca Rev wrote:That's Team Wales' fault. Have to give your lot a chance to get the horse and cart to Cardiff after.

Presumably they can share with the seven players Cardiff have donated gratis for this fixture.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Fri 04 Sep 2015, 8:12 am

Stone Motif wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:That's Team Wales' fault. Have to give your lot a chance to get the horse and cart to Cardiff after.

Presumably they can share with the seven players Cardiff have donated gratis for this fixture.

It may be 8, plus a nominated Head Coach so that they can meet their A licence criteria (even though they fail it elsewhere), dependent upon the status of Walsh.
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri 04 Sep 2015, 1:38 pm

Stone Motif wrote:

Awww

You boys doing a little double act now?

That's sweet kiss

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 04 Sep 2015, 6:51 pm

Stone Motif wrote:

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you

Fixed.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Fri 04 Sep 2015, 7:56 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down

Fixed.

Ricksed, surely?
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 04 Sep 2015, 8:03 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down

Fixed.

Ricksed, surely?

Do you really want to hurt me?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Moz Sat 05 Sep 2015, 1:50 pm

Full time: Llanelli 32-68 Pontypridd. 100 points exactly in total. 6 points a try scoring system got off to a good start then lol.

Jimmy Moz

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:25 am

Jimmy Moz wrote:Full time: Llanelli 32-68 Pontypridd. 100 points exactly in total. 6 points a try scoring system got off to a good start then lol.

I can't quite remember but I think that Pontypridd may have scored 30 of those points.
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Tue 08 Sep 2015, 9:24 pm

PhilBB wrote:
Jimmy Moz wrote:Full time: Llanelli 32-68 Pontypridd. 100 points exactly in total. 6 points a try scoring system got off to a good start then lol.

I can't quite remember but I think that Pontypridd may have scored 30 of those points.

Kapow!

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:23 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
PhilBB wrote:

Kapow!

Another pile of freebs again this weekend I see. Time to rename Ponty if this goes on. 'Conty' works for me, on a number of levels.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:41 pm

Stone Motif wrote: 'Conty' works for me, on a number of levels.

Very Happy Very Happy

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:14 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
PhilBB wrote:

Kapow!

Another pile of freebs again this weekend I see. Time to rename Ponty if this goes on. 'Conty' works for me, on a number of levels.

I don't get it. Have Cardiff still got too many players on the books?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Mon 19 Oct 2015, 8:09 am

Keys Keys Keys
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 19 Oct 2015, 2:01 pm

Stone Motif wrote:Keys Keys Keys
The troll is back Yahoo

I would say I've missed you...but why lie

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Mon 19 Oct 2015, 5:36 pm

Steffan wrote:
The troll is back Yahoo

Righto - supporting my local semi pro team makes me a troll. Well,you'd know all about it I suppose....
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 19 Oct 2015, 6:03 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
Steffan wrote:
The troll is back Yahoo

Righto - supporting my local semi pro team makes me a troll. Well,you'd know all about it I suppose....
Yes I've been doing some top trolling when you were in hibernation. Did you see Chunky while you were there? He has also dropped off the 606 earth. Welcome back though and seriously the forum just wasn't the same without your personal insults and derailing of threads

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 19 Oct 2015, 9:00 pm

Steffan wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
Steffan wrote:
The troll is back Yahoo

Yes I've been doing some top trolling when you were in hibernation. Did you see Chunky while you were there? He has also dropped off the 606 earth. Welcome back though and seriously the forum just wasn't the same without your personal insults and derailing of threads

You're a mischief maker I reckon, Steff.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 19 Oct 2015, 9:18 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:You're a mischief maker I reckon, Steff
That is true. Once I played up at a Llanelli Pro 12 match in Parc Y Scarlets and was forced to sit in the WEST IS BEST stand

Needless to say this solitary confinement was a harsh punishment that I learned from

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 19 Oct 2015, 9:59 pm

Steffan wrote:
That is true. Once I played up at a Llanelli Pro 12 match in Parc Y Scarlets and was forced to sit in the WEST IS BEST stand

Needless to say this solitary confinement was a harsh punishment that I learned from

Hope they dusted your seat for you.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Tue 20 Oct 2015, 2:52 pm

Steffan wrote:

I can appreciate why you found that difficult, trips to Saris Road when Conty are at home being rugby's equivalent of he Haj and all.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Sat 31 Oct 2015, 8:15 pm

Congrats to Ebbw Vale after their victory at the home of valleys rugby today.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 31 Oct 2015, 9:32 pm

Stone Motif wrote:Congrats to Ebbw Vale after their victory at the home of valleys rugby today.

Ooh you are awful.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Sun 01 Nov 2015, 9:01 am

Stone Motif wrote:Congrats to Ebbw Vale after their victory at the home of valleys rugby today.

Good to see a dragons feeder club put one over on their Blues counterparts.

Shame Newport couldn't do the double by beating Cardiff

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sun 01 Nov 2015, 3:31 pm

GavinDragon wrote:

You're good. Top drawer mischief-making. clap

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 01 Nov 2015, 3:58 pm

Scoring tries, well, lack a of it is a big problem at the Welsh regions right now. We need some drastic changes across the board otherwise our national team will be bottom of the pile.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sun 01 Nov 2015, 4:10 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:Scoring tries, well, lack a of it is a big problem at the Welsh regions right now. We need some drastic changes across the board otherwise our national team will be bottom of the pile.

A big change yesterday.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Mon 02 Nov 2015, 6:31 am

Cardiff Dave wrote:
GavinDragon wrote:

with the exception of my failure to use the regional teams full names, what I said was correct no? Besides, as I take an interest in the results of all the club results from the Dragons region (or player development pathway area for your PhillBB) my statement was sincere

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 02 Nov 2015, 4:41 pm

Yes a good victory for Ebbw Vale. Ponty have only lost 2 games this season and both have been to Newport Gwent DREGans development teams. In fact I think the DREGans would be the only Gwent side Ponty would beat at the moment

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 02 Nov 2015, 6:42 pm

Steffan wrote:
Yes a good victory for Ebbw Vale. Ponty have only lost 2 games this season and both have been to Newport Gwent DREGans development teams. In fact I think the DREGans would be the only Gwent side Ponty would beat at the moment

Dregs would put 50+ on Ponty, if they cared to no probs.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 02 Nov 2015, 6:51 pm

GavinDragon wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
GavinDragon wrote:

with the exception of my failure to use the regional teams full names, what I said was correct no? Besides, as I take an interest in the results of all the club results from the Dragons region (or player development pathway area for your PhillBB) my statement was sincere

Welsh rugby mun. You can believe whatever you want to believe. Tiz why we argue the toss all of the time.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 02 Nov 2015, 7:04 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Steffan wrote:

I know I was joking. What with the budget they get from the WRU anything other than 50+ points against a Welsh semi-club would be a disgrace

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 02 Nov 2015, 7:10 pm

Steffan wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Steffan wrote:

I know I was joking. What with the budget they get from the WRU anything other than 50+ points against a Welsh semi-club would be diabolical

Fixed.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Nov 2015, 8:03 pm

The Gwent Premiership Select beat us about four years ago mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Mon 02 Nov 2015, 10:31 pm

Steffan wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Steffan wrote:

I know I was joking. What with the budget they get from the WRU anything other than 50+ points against a Welsh semi-club would be a disgrace

What with all the free pro players you get from Cardiff any loss to a semi pro team by the most successful elite club in Welsh Rugby is a disgrace.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 03 Nov 2015, 11:43 am

Stone Motif wrote:What with all the free pro players you get from Cardiff
#bluesfamilyRCTbranchentitledtothem Smile

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 04 Nov 2015, 5:01 pm

Steffan wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:What with all the free pro players you get from Cardiff
#bluesfamilyRCTbranchentitledtothem Smile

What hieroglyphics is this?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:44 am

Ponty aren't entitled to any players from the Blues. The Blues could give them to its other Premiership clubs and Ponty wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:10 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:The Blues could give them to its other Premiership clubs and Ponty wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
You mean other Premiership club?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:23 am

Okay, their other Premiership club.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:26 am

Steffan wrote:
Luckless Pedestrian wrote:The Blues could give them to its other Premiership clubs and Ponty wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
You mean other Premiership club?

No pro teams can have an agreement with any premiership club. Cardiff players could turn out for the Port if they wanted.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri 06 Nov 2015, 1:37 pm

Either way I am looking forward to the wonderful 'Blues Family' battles next year between Ponty, Kaaairdiff and Merfyr. As the only team of the three Cardiff Blues siblings without a sugar daddy I would still hope we can compete

OLE

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 06 Nov 2015, 6:26 pm

Steffan wrote:Either way I am looking forward to the wonderful 'Blues Family' battles next year between Ponty, Kaaairdiff and Merfyr. As the only team of the three Cardiff Blues siblings without a sugar daddy I would still hope we can compete

OLE

Now you're getting it Steff. All for one and one for all, as the saying goes.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Sat 07 Nov 2015, 8:55 pm

Quothe the Raven, 'have that, Ponty'
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next