The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Welsh Squad Announcement.

5 posters

Go down

Where the Welsh Squad Announcement. Empty Where the Welsh Squad Announcement.

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 31 May 2011, 2:25 pm

Says it all in the title, thought the announcemant for the Squad against the BaaBaas was 1pm today
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Where the Welsh Squad Announcement. Empty Re: Where the Welsh Squad Announcement.

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 31 May 2011, 3:28 pm

I ain't too sure when the announcement is but apparently Shane Williams is out.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Where the Welsh Squad Announcement. Empty Re: Where the Welsh Squad Announcement.

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 31 May 2011, 3:51 pm

SS,

In the big picture then thats ok, we all know what he is/isn't capable of so give North and Brew a run with Stoddard at XV.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Tue 31 May 2011, 4:45 pm

Gatland cant stand Johnson can he.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by ML Tue 31 May 2011, 5:11 pm

Glas a du wrote:Gatland cant stand Johnson can he.

Can anyone (excepting Andrew Hore of course)? Johnson is a laughing stock with my Aussie mates as a coach - they think it is hilarious that he has got himself a head coach's position after the complete horlicks he made of the Wallabies' attack in 2007.

Unfortunately he is at the region I support Cry

ML

Back to top Go down

Post by ML Tue 31 May 2011, 5:15 pm

Forwards: P James (Ospreys), J Yapp (Cardiff Blues), R Bevington (Ospreys), S Andrews (Cardiff Blues), H Bennett (Ospreys), R Hibbard (Ospreys), L Burns (Newport Gwent Dragons), A-W Jones (Ospreys), R Jones (Ospreys), L Charteris (Newport Gwent Dragons), L Reed (Scarlets), D Lydiate (Newport Gwent Dragons), T Faletau (Newport Gwent Dragons), J Turnbull (Scarlets), S Warburton (Cardiff Blues, capt).

Backs: M Stoddart (Scarlets), G North (Scarlets), A Brew (Newport Gwent Dragons), J Davies (Scarlets), S Williams (Scarlets), G Henson (Toulon), S Jones (Scarlets), R Priestland (Scarlets), M Phillips (Ospreys), T Knoyle (Scarlets).

ML

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 01 Jun 2011, 10:27 am

5pm today
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Wed 01 Jun 2011, 5:33 pm

Finally announced , Phillips and Bennett in , good to see Charterist and Brew in there but Brew must take this last chance. Stoddart at full back so if the first line is broken it is try time. I would rather identify the weak links now. It will be interesting to see how Henson gets on I am not optimistic.

The problem with such a team what happens if the scrum falls apart do we blame the front row,second row or back row, for me too many changes.

If we are making so many changes why not try Tovey or Robinson we all know S Jones can't kick out of hand or make a break but we are led to believe he controls games (usually to defeat). If we lose, it not be Jones's fault he will go off for Preistland to take the blame or turn the game around.

On a positive note the pack looks lively even with players out of position.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down