The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refreshing Interview With Vasyl Lomachenko

4 posters

Go down

Refreshing Interview With Vasyl Lomachenko Empty Refreshing Interview With Vasyl Lomachenko

Post by hazharrison Mon 23 Mar 2015, 6:23 pm

http://www.badlefthook.com/2015/3/23/8276945/lomachenko-talks-career-rigondeaux-and-santa-cruz?utm_campaign=badlefthook&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Refreshing Interview With Vasyl Lomachenko Empty Re: Refreshing Interview With Vasyl Lomachenko

Post by Rodney Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:11 pm

Quality thanks Haz , The Eastern European lads are becoming my favourites , regular fights, no nonsense, fight whoever wherever and just want to kick ass.

Cheers , Rodders

Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Refreshing Interview With Vasyl Lomachenko Empty Re: Refreshing Interview With Vasyl Lomachenko

Post by milkyboy Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:48 pm

I like lomachenko... He backed himself and didn't bleat too much when he was old manned by salido... Although he makes his views known in the interview. Not been as blown away with his ability as I expected to be but still finding his feet as a pro... Would live to see him in with Walters.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue 24 Mar 2015, 8:20 am

I think he's a star. Mouthwatering options ahead of him. Would love to see him in with Walters, Mares, Frampton, Rigo, Gonzalez etc.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 24 Mar 2015, 9:46 am

Great interview, lots to like. Pity someone so exciting and refreshing will be taken out by the first boxer able to throw a check hook....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 24 Mar 2015, 9:51 am

Liked this quote:

That's why I respect the amateurs. In the Olympics, you have 70 fighters come from around the world and everyone fights each other until no one is left. You have first place, second place and third place. Professional boxing is very different.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down