The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+11
Holymiky
nadeem2099
Fluxy
Trebs
Afro
Azzy
FootballLight
Hero
GSC
sodhat
Fernando
15 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 19 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - GSC

Season 3 Fixtures Week 4 - Due Monday 16th February By Midnight
Bordeaux v Verona
Basel v Montpellier
PAOK v Granada
Twente v Genk

Vote: Miky

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 19 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Afro Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:26 pm

Koba wrote:
Afro wrote:
Koba wrote:
Afro wrote:
Koba wrote:A position in Rugby?
Nando - Hooker
Afro - Outside half
Nadeem - Sweeper
Miky - Fly half
Mighty - Prop
Hero - Hooker

Afro 12
Hero 12
Miky 12
Nadeem 11
Mighty 11
Nando 8

Outside half and fly half are the same. It's like saying centre back or centre half. Or cheeseburger and hamburger

I've amended the scores.

What do you call a burger with cheese but no onions and what do you call a burger with cheese and onions!?

Laugh

I call them a cheeseburger and a cheeseburger. What do you call a burger with no cheese, but onions and what do you call a burger with no cheese and no onions

It is a bit like saying a Big Mac and a Quarterpounder with cheese are the same thing

My message didn't post.

I'd say can I have a hamburger with no cheese and only onions and a hamburger with no cheese or onions. Salad, mayo, onions and cheese are toppings that you add to the hamburger.

What do you ask for if you want cheese then? A cheeseburger or a hamburger with cheese?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 19 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Hero Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Menu options at McDonalds currently under 'Beef':

The Grand
Big Mac
Quarter Pounder with Cheese
Hamburger
Cheeseburger
Double Cheeseburger.

A separate entry for hamburger and cheeseburger. No separate entries for burgers with onions or gherkins etc.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:33 pm

Hero wrote:Menu options at McDonalds currently under 'Beef':

The Grand
Big Mac
Hamburger
Cheeseburger
Double Cheeseburger.

A separate entry for hamburger and cheeseburger. No separate entries for burgers with onions or gherkins etc.

It's almost like having salad or onions etc is not considered the same as having cheese on top
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Afro wrote:
Koba wrote:
Afro wrote:
Koba wrote:
Afro wrote:
Koba wrote:A position in Rugby?
Nando - Hooker
Afro - Outside half
Nadeem - Sweeper
Miky - Fly half
Mighty - Prop
Hero - Hooker

Afro 12
Hero 12
Miky 12
Nadeem 11
Mighty 11
Nando 8

Outside half and fly half are the same. It's like saying centre back or centre half. Or cheeseburger and hamburger

I've amended the scores.

What do you call a burger with cheese but no onions and what do you call a burger with cheese and onions!?

Laugh

I call them a cheeseburger and a cheeseburger. What do you call a burger with no cheese, but onions and what do you call a burger with no cheese and no onions

It is a bit like saying a Big Mac and a Quarterpounder with cheese are the same thing

My message didn't post.

I'd say can I have a hamburger with no cheese and only onions and a hamburger with no cheese or onions. Salad, mayo, onions and cheese are toppings that you add to the hamburger.

What do you ask for if you want cheese then? A cheeseburger or a hamburger with cheese?

You win this time.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:37 pm

Anyone on?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:37 pm

Yes.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:42 pm

Nice. Slow day at the office.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:43 pm

Sorry I wasn't on for Sheep, been a busy afternoon at work.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Afro wrote:
Hero wrote:Menu options at McDonalds currently under 'Beef':

The Grand
Big Mac
Hamburger
Cheeseburger
Double Cheeseburger.

It's almost like having salad or onions etc is not considered the same as having cheese on top

I'm going to ask next time for a onionburger with cheese and see what they say.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:35 pm

Love Friday's, just hate when I'm at work. Got absolutely nothing to do now but tactics, unless anyone wants any of my players?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:38 pm

gents

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Afternoon Tino.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:44 pm

you cool

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Just completed an update of my new Basel page. Not much has happened, just used that spoiler and an interesting comment regarding one of my favourite strikers right now, who has recently left the club, Emile Heskey Paulo Dybala. Sad

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Have you joined yet Tino, want to make a deal with someone, bored and need to improve my squad.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Yeah im good fella Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 19 3559488474

For 15m it wasn't worth selling tbh FL

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Not yet mate, may next week will see how my work load looks

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Can you negotiate a lawyer or does it have to be accept/reject? It was ok anyway, I know it wasn't worth bit but I needed the money and I like Illaramendi anyway who I think is better than what Guarin is and Adriano isn't too bad.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:50 pm

It's accept/reject

Essentially it's the Euro value on Transfermarkt Germany in pounds.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:52 pm

I know how transfermarkt works, just thought you could have negotiated lawyers for future reference.

Anyone want Gaya, decreased price to £12m? Quality, young LB. Or anyone with a good DM around the same price?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:11 pm

I'd like him and I can see the deal you've offered but I have Gibbs so there's no point in having 2 over 10m LBs.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Why did you buy Gibbs anyway he's barely (if any) better then Siqueira plus he's gunna be a bench boy for a while Monreal is doing well weirdly Erm

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:16 pm

He's more of a recognised name than Siqueira and I actually like him as a player! It was also that I had a lawyer offer on Siquiera and just wanted to trade up value wise. Gibbs has gone up since I bought him so I'd be able to upgrade again with a lawyer.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:28 pm

There is all the point in having 2 good LB's. Hard to find are good full backs nowadays and it will give you good squad depth in case of injuries. Obviously you can say that for every position but best to start with the hardest positions to fill isn't it. Just my opinion.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Oh I agree in squad depth, it's what I'm lacking, to replace my 1st choice AM though with what would be a player around equal to what I currently have would be daft

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Cash will always be the greatest option. Wink

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:07 am

Well boring on a weekend. Nobody is ever on and I'm stuck commenting on the dreaded Football board.

This is why I've always been in favour of a 2nd league on here, but, the stupid thing about that is it would be as quiet as it is today and commitment levels would be much worse in this league, so I've just got to put up with it I suppose.

If anyone at all comes on today and is interested in a deal, please say so because I'll be here all day.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:05 pm

This is something we do to pass time at work mind.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Suppose. This site (and JA) have been blocked at work now so I can never come on through the day when I'm at work. However, for next week only I will be in a different building about 20 minutes away from where I normally work.

I'm hoping this site won't be blocked then so I should be a lot more active going into next week. Fingers Crossed

Shame to hear about you leaving anyway GSC.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:18 pm

I tend to use my mobile at access during the day so my internet work usage is down.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:20 pm

All

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:12 am

Ah right Hero. Could be a viable option for me to do that potentially, but we'll have to see.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Going to take something big to get 3 points or something from what looks like to be a very strong Montopellier side. Gonna be pulling the big guns out on you this week Marky, just you wait. Wink

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Alright guys,

I've lost my phone two weeks after buying it like a nonce.

I can access this site at lunchtime at work (the filters go down) and for a little while in the evenings, possibly. So my activity will decrease, I'll do my best with tactics and all though.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:16 pm

You've only got me Trebs, just a few brief lines will do Wink

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:34 pm

I've got to pull my finger out to beat Marky this week.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Im claiming top Fifa player now Laugh sorry Viva. I got 14 pts to Marky's 1pt and have made the semi's again Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 19 3559488474

I am 14x better then Marky Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:39 am

Morning all.

Tactics to be sent in to me this week OK

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:52 am

Morning guys.

What date are you doing results Holymiky? Will it be later in the week? Just need to know so I don't have to rush through my tactics today.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:53 am

If you want a bonus, it's advised to get them in today mate.

Probably mid to late this week I think is when I will do them, depends really.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:59 am

Yeah don't worry I'll get them in today then. Need the bonus. I know my sponsorship offers me a lot when I win games but I don't win many games so like anyone else, I'll take all the money I can get.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:17 am

Morning

You did well Nando with Palmero, Marky has no excuses I don't want to hear that you wasn't bothered.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:46 am

Very boring Monday mornings. Can't get comfortable in this chair alongside this freezing building.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:56 am

Morning,

I will try to get tactics in today but I'm not at work and going Manchester Museum and Trafford Centre with my girlfriend.

I'll try to do them tonight, worst case scenario it'll be kunchtime at work.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:32 am

I'm also doing Manchester today as off work then onto Bury for Noah's football but I'll get tictacs in later on.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:34 am

Koba wrote:Morning

You did well Nando with Palmero, Marky has no excuses I don't want to hear  that you wasn't bothered.

Nando did very well. I didn't play at all well, not liking the format isn't an excuse but it took 3 and a half hours to play 8 group games, so dull.

Also I did better than you Viva, so that's another tournament where I've outperformed you.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:01 am

Marky wrote:

You did well Nando with Palmero, Marky has no excuses I don't want to hear  that you wasn't bothered.

Nando did very well. I didn't play at all well, not liking the format isn't an excuse but it took 3 and a half hours to play 8 group games, so dull.

Also I did better than you Viva, so that's another tournament where I've outperformed you.

It's only dull when you're not winning.

7 loses, 1 draw and only scoring 4 goals with ac Milan lol I wouldn't say you outperformed me. I didn't even enter and I did better.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:04 am

Koba wrote:
Marky wrote:

It's only dull when you're not winning.

7 loses, 1 draw and only scoring 4 goals with ac Milan lol I wouldn't say you outperformed me. I didn't even enter and I did better.

Firstly, AC Milan aren't very good at the moment, even their best real life performances are averagely rated. Secondly, that's factually inaccurate, you didn't enter so you can't do better, you did worse. I scored 4 more goals than you and earned one more point than you. I also finished 9th, you didn't finish anywhere.

Marky > Viva FACT

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:05 am

Got tactics from Viva so far.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:10 am

Mine will be in later this afternoon.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next