The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacquiao & Khan Meet - *Update* Floyd and Pac meet Discuss fight

+25
Seanusarrilius
Herman Jaeger
Fernando
catchweight
fearlessBamber
88Chris05
AlexHuckerby
Steffan
Happytravelling
ONETWOFOREVER
dangerous_mouse
Kareem61
BoxingFan88
tunes666
All Time Great
Coxy001
Dipper Brown
TRUSSMAN66
mobilemaster8
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
kingraf
ShahenshahG
milkyboy
lfc91
KO-KING
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pacquiao & Khan Meet - *Update* Floyd and Pac meet Discuss fight Empty Pacquiao & Khan Meet - *Update* Floyd and Pac meet Discuss fight

Post by KO-KING Fri 23 Jan 2015, 7:10 pm

Khan must be high, Pac kills him, should chase floyd instead - he'll have a career after floyd fight...

Pacquiao & Khan Meet - *Update* Floyd and Pac meet Discuss fight Pacquiao-khan%20(3)

Pacquiao & Khan Meet - *Update* Floyd and Pac meet Discuss fight Pacquiao-khan%20(4)

Last edited by KO-KING on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao & Khan Meet - *Update* Floyd and Pac meet Discuss fight Empty Re: Pacquiao & Khan Meet - *Update* Floyd and Pac meet Discuss fight

Post by lfc91 Fri 23 Jan 2015, 7:26 pm

Would just love any 2 of khan, mayweather, manny to fight this year, don't care which combination it is!

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao & Khan Meet - *Update* Floyd and Pac meet Discuss fight Empty Re: Pacquiao & Khan Meet - *Update* Floyd and Pac meet Discuss fight

Post by milkyboy Fri 23 Jan 2015, 7:28 pm

They were discussing fighting each other if floyd bottles the pac fight apparently... Looking at wembley as an option. 

As for whether manny flattens him... They've sparred often enough for khan to at least know what he's letting himself in for.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 23 Jan 2015, 7:33 pm

Khan may or may not be high but the guy to the right of the second photo has definitely been on the waccy baccy

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 23 Jan 2015, 7:35 pm

Once... I went to a Asian owned Grocer at my local. The tiller looked exactly like Many Pacquiao. Had the biggest calves I've ever seen on a manlet, and a watermelon for a head. An absolute planet.

This isn't relevant to the thread, but the pictures reminded me of that day.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 23 Jan 2015, 7:49 pm

Manny on the tube earlier. You have a point raf.

Pacquiao & Khan Meet - *Update* Floyd and Pac meet Discuss fight Imagejpeg

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Fri 23 Jan 2015, 7:58 pm

Yea Khan must see something whether when he sparred manny or in his recent performances that'll make him risk the floyd fight

Manny is no spring chicken but still probably has the power to stop khan although at this stage of his career it'll be a close fight as khan has the size, speed and workrate to really bother manny

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:15 pm

I've always been in the belief that Manny struggles with a quick boxer or counter puncher.

If Khan keeps his chin tucked and fights with his jab and keeps his game plan, then it could be a great scrap.

If people are saying he gives Floyd fits then surely he does to the Pacman.

Either or, Pacman will win via a UD....think he hits that little bit hard for Khan....and he is bloody fast and awkward.

Few knockdowns along the way and khan to give a spirited performance.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:20 pm

Khan by decision

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:14 pm

mobilemaster8 wrote:I've always been in the belief that Manny struggles with a quick boxer or counter puncher.

If Khan keeps his chin tucked and fights with his jab and keeps his game plan, then it could be a great scrap.

If people are saying he gives Floyd fits then surely he does to the Pacman.

Either or, Pacman will win via a UD....think he hits that little bit hard for Khan....and he is bloody fast and awkward.

Few knockdowns along the way and khan to give a spirited performance.

Why, Pac can punch with Khan, he has way more power than floyd, has a higher workrate than floyd. Only reason Khan in my opinion gives floyd trouble is because floyd would struggle to punch with khan and would get outworked for some rounds where he cant land the clear shots

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:24 pm

Well, if they fight in the UK, I'll buy a ticket!

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:28 pm

Manny was also quoted as saying it's looking good for Floyd.

If Manny did fight Khan he'd laugh all the way to the bank. Easiest 90 seconds of his life, that also includes 30 seconds of the ref counting 3 times over.

If they ever fought and Khan won I'd, well, I have no idea as the mere thought of it is incomprehensible

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by All Time Great Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:41 pm

If anyone believes Mayweather vs. Cotto is a better fight than Mayweather vs. Pacquiao/ Khan or Pacquiao vs. Khan, I will retire from watching boxing.

All Time Great

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:53 pm

Its a good idea and will make Floyd look bad. The two most interesting fights on the table for Floyd fight each other in a big fight, while Floyd will just pick out another winnable fight as he hunts for 50/0

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 24 Jan 2015, 12:24 am

It will make Floyd look bad..Yeah a superfeather like Floyd winning the middlewieight title and making history would make Floyd look terrible ..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sat 24 Jan 2015, 12:50 am

Nobody cares about Mayweather vs Cotto II, Mayweather proved he was superior in the first fight, no need to have a rematch

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by All Time Great Sat 24 Jan 2015, 12:51 am

Only the clinically insane would choose to watch a repeat of Mayweather vs. Cotto at a 156lb catchweight for the middleweight title.

Fed up of this rubbish, it will be the final nail in the coffin for boxing in the mainstream.

All Time Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Kareem61 Sat 24 Jan 2015, 1:26 am

Coxy hating on khan again......

Kareem61

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Sat 24 Jan 2015, 3:47 am

Pacquiao by way of murder. Just can't see khan going all the way if this should transpire.

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Sat 24 Jan 2015, 9:34 am

Kareem61 wrote:Coxy hating on khan again......

Yes a guy that knocked Cotto down twice and had him running for his life is going to have serious trouble with the glass jaw of Khan.

Saying Khan has 0 chance isn't hating, it's my opinion based on the complete gulf in all aspects of their skill set.

Too chinny, be lucky to last 90 seconds

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 24 Jan 2015, 12:25 pm

Khan v Pacquiao?

My prediction?

PAIN!

for Khan.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Happytravelling Sat 24 Jan 2015, 4:51 pm

Not a bad policy for either of them. It would fill Wembley and be a good pay day for each and it may rattle FMJ to actually fight them both.

I assume the back room chat has been along the lines, lets hope this pushes FMJ to fight Pacman with Khan first dibs on first defence, who ever wins. With a money spinner between the two if both lose or FMJ refuses to take the bate.

Happytravelling

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 24 Jan 2015, 6:25 pm

Pacquiao thinks that because Khan taught him everything he knows he will beat him easily. Well in fact he taught him almost everything. Pacquiao may fight great but Khan is a great fighter. That's the difference here

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 24 Jan 2015, 7:13 pm

Well if Khan beats Manny then surely Floyd has to fight Khan really, there isn't any way he can't.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sat 24 Jan 2015, 8:06 pm

Hmmm... We've been saying surely floyd had to fight manny for 6 years.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat 24 Jan 2015, 8:27 pm

Was that a Rocky reference?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 24 Jan 2015, 8:35 pm

Happytravelling wrote:Not a bad policy for either of them. It would fill Wembley and be a good pay day for each and it may rattle FMJ to actually fight them both.

I assume the back room chat has been along the lines, lets hope this pushes FMJ to fight Pacman with Khan first dibs on first defence, who ever wins. With a money spinner between the two if both lose or FMJ refuses to take the bate.

To me it's a punishing fight...........Not sure at the moment either of them has the shot to take the other out.....

Whoever wins it isn't going to be quick............Khan systematically beat Alexander up and he won't be the same again..........Manny beats guys and they have miles knocked off their clocks also......

Anyone who thinks a sharper, taller, quicker fighter with a nasty jab in Khan is easy............ is......................Completely stupid...

No one has outboxed him and I'm not sure anyone ever will.............Like with Tommy you'll have to find other ways to beat ie with Manny it's workrate...

I think Amir is at his peak and he's learning lessons.....Manny for me is past his though still top notch........

Khan by close decision.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Sun 25 Jan 2015, 6:35 pm

Truss how do you think he deals with Pac's power though...

Talks going well according to Koncz

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquaios-adviser-talks-with-amir-khan-went-great--86705

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 25 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm

milkyboy wrote:Hmmm... We've been saying surely floyd had to fight manny for 6 years.

I was saying for Khan to fight Floyd, if Khan beats Manny. I think Khan has a way better chance of beating Mayweather at this point than Manny does, personally.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 25 Jan 2015, 7:07 pm

In fact I think Khan beats Mayweather at this point.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Sun 25 Jan 2015, 8:29 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:In fact I think Khan beats Mayweather at this point.

Muppet.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 25 Jan 2015, 8:48 pm

Coxy001 wrote:

Muppet.

We'll see. Fallen flat on your face plenty of times before, can't wait to see it again.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 25 Jan 2015, 9:11 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:

Muppet.

We'll see. Fallen flat on your face plenty of times before, can't wait to see it again.
You boys shouldn't play so rough. Somebody is gonna end up crying warning

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sun 25 Jan 2015, 11:59 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:
milkyboy wrote:Hmmm... We've been saying surely floyd had to fight manny for 6 years.

I was saying for Khan to fight Floyd, if Khan beats Manny. I think Khan has a way better chance of beating Mayweather at this point than Manny does, personally.
I know what you said Alex. My point was since when does what should happen actually happen when it comes to floyd.

I've been saying for many years that khan has the attributes to give floyd real trouble... But probably not the brain to see it to fruition. It appears I'm finally fashionable;)

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 9:46 am

AlexHuckerby wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:

Muppet.

Thankfully you're at school today.

Suddenly Khan is a defensive wizard all of a sudden after facing two of the most horridly average WWs out there on the 'world' scene. FMJ averages a stupidly high % in terms of power punches. Pacman has found his way through better boxers than Khan (Cotto anyone?).

If you think Khan has a chance against either of those you're actually deluded. It's got the Ricky Hatton brigade mentality all over it - hyping someone up when in reality has is just not good enough to win a minute of a round let alone take rounds off either guy.

Too chinny, be lucky to last 90 seconds.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 10:38 am

I think Khan has got a chance against anybody.........

Faster hands than Manny........Quality jab...Fast combinations.......Taller......Longer reach....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 10:53 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I think Khan has got a chance against anybody.........

Faster hands than Manny........Quality jab...Fast combinations.......Taller......Longer reach....

Cotto has/had a better jab. Taller. Longer reach. Much bigger physically.

Got totally and utterly spanked up, down, left and right.

Lets be honest Truss, get off the hype train and away from the bar serving lashings of whatever weird juice you're drinking.

-----

Faster hands than Manny? Is there to be countered all day long as he get squared up, especially if he gets carried away.

Quality jab? Given it is good, but lets see what happens when it gets countered.. because it 100% will more than once. It's not Wlad-esque in terms of simply being able to pummel someone with just the piston like jab.

Fast combinations? Nothing behind them, a level up from Alexander simply walks through anything he throws

Against FMJ he'd probably be competitive for a few rounds before losing a 9-3 sort of scorecard unless he gets knocked out late.

Against Pacquiao he gets slaughtered, simply won't be able to take a shot once Manny lands.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 11:23 am

Coxy001 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I think Khan has got a chance against anybody.........

Cotto has/had a better jab. Taller. Longer reach. Much bigger physically.

Got totally and utterly spanked up, down, left and right.

Lets be honest Truss, get off the hype train and away from the bar serving lashings of whatever weird juice you're drinking.

-----

Faster hands than Manny? Is there to be countered all day long as he get squared up, especially if he gets carried away.

Quality jab? Given it is good, but lets see what happens when it gets countered.. because it 100% will more than once. It's not Wlad-esque in terms of simply being able to pummel someone with just the piston like jab.

Fast combinations? Nothing behind them, a level up from Alexander simply walks through anything he throws

Against FMJ he'd probably be competitive for a few rounds before losing a 9-3 sort of scorecard unless he gets knocked out late.

Against Pacquiao he gets slaughtered, simply won't be able to take a shot once Manny lands.

A level up from Alexander..............When has Alexander ever been stopped ??.........

Alexander just wanted to go the distance after tasting Khan's leather..

Just nonsense...............Because you don't like him.......

Alexander is a skillful boxer and he got "Outboxed"..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 12:32 pm

Yes, Khan is so heavy handed he had Devon dancing like a drunken fairy on chicken legs. Or not.

Think it's more that Alexander has never been the busiest of fighters and has been known to simply go through the motions. To suggest he felt his power and then stopped fighting is, well, stupid.

God I really hope Khan does fight either of these guys so I can come on here and tell you what a complete mug you were. Among other reasons of course.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:08 pm

Coxy001 wrote:

Yes, Khan is so heavy handed he had Devon dancing like a drunken fairy on chicken legs. Or not.

Think it's more that Alexander has never been the busiest of fighters and has been known to simply go through the motions. To suggest he felt his power and then stopped fighting is, well, stupid.

God I really hope Khan does fight either of these guys so I can come on here and tell you what a complete mug you were. Among other reasons of course.

clearly you can't give credit where it is due. Khan done a great job against Alexander, why did Alexander not counter him? It's easier said than done when you are receiving 3 or 4 firm cracks to the head. Khan does not have conclusive power but he hits hard as Maidana felt with that first round body shot that nearly had him out of there in rnd 1.

Khan is more an offensive fighter yes. But before where he got sloppy and took more risks and hang around to much leaving him self open, he has now tightened that up and made him self harder to counter, and also physically looks to have matured more, people forget he is still quite young.

As it stands he would give both Floyd and Manny a good fight, at least as good as any other decent fighter out there.

You are right, countering him is the way to get him but that does not mean it's easy. and you also have to hit very hard to be able to stop him as well.

Great fighter.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:40 pm

Coxy, it looks to me as if you're just pitting the 2008 version of Khan against the 2009 version of Pacquiao in your head. Can't figure out why else you'd think it was such a comical mismatch. Just because Khan would start as the underdog doesn't automatically mean it's a joke fight that he's bound to get humiliated in. He's got a lot better since then, whereas Pacquiao has notably declined.

His chin isn't top notch, granted. That aside, stylistically there's no reason why he can't at least give Manny a run for his money. Pacquiao's not cutting the ring off anywhere near as well as he used to and Khan is a quick mover. He made a relatively quick-handed guy in Alexander look sluggish and even countered him at times, too. In terms of defence and discipline, he's inconsistent and probably always will be, and I'd accept that when he's bad in that area, he can be very bad. But on the other side of the coin, when he's good, he's very, very good as he was against the likes of Kotelnik, Judah and Alexander, all of whom failed to really land a worthwhile shot on him.

If he can establish the jab and show the kind of tight defence he used against Alexander, he can pose Pacquiao problems. The more you mention this "won't last ninety seconds" stuff, the more worried I am that you literally believe that'll be the true duration of the fight.

As for Khan-Mayweather. Aren't you bored of seeing Mayweather feasting off flat-footed, come-forward sluggers? It's been years since he faced a real stylist with speed in their hands and feet. The last one was Judah, in fact - who was on top for a few rounds before Floyd admittedly raised his level but also before getting disheartened, which isn't likely to happen with Khan. It's not as if Judah's form either side of that fight suggested he had a shot in that fight or was significantly more impressive than Khan's has been, either. The fight took place smack bang in between losses to Spinks and Baldomir not long before it and a loss to Cotto not all that long after it. But styles really do make fights.

Floyd's not as quick on his feet now as he was then and fighters slower than Khan in the form of Cotto and Maidana have shown that, just maybe, that defence of Floyd's is leaking a bit more now than it used to. Isn't there at least a possibility of a faster fighter in Khan, also a more fluid combination puncher, exploiting those precious few extra holes that are in Mayweather's defence now?

Maybe Khan can only hope to lose 8-4 or 9-3 in competitive rounds against Mayweather, but I'd take that over a 12-0, coma-inducing shutout against a Danny Garcia, for instance, who might be more deserving than Khan on paper but who has absolute nowt to threaten Floyd with.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:44 pm

tunes666 wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:

clearly you can't give credit where it is due.  Khan done a great job against Alexander,  why did Alexander not counter him?  It's easier said than done when you are receiving 3 or 4 firm cracks to the head.  Khan does not have conclusive power but he hits hard as Maidana felt with that first round body shot that nearly had him out of there in rnd 1.

Khan  is more an offensive fighter yes.  But before where he got sloppy and took more risks and hang around to much leaving him self open,  he has now tightened that up and made him self harder to counter,  and also physically looks to have matured more,  people forget he is still quite young.  

As it stands he would give both Floyd and Manny a good fight,  at least as good as any other decent fighter out there.

You are right,  countering him is the way to get him but that does not mean it's easy.  and you also have to hit very hard to be able to stop him as well.  

Great fighter.  

"Great fighter"??!? Are you effing kidding me??!

Peterson: Number 6 ranked LWW - Lost
Garcia: Number 2 ranked @ LWW - Lost
Molina: Not ranked @ LWW - Won
Diaz - Not ranked @ LWW - Won, just - and also got dropped
Collazo - Not ranked @ WW - Won
Alexander: #10 ranked WW - Won

Yes. Khan is "great" based on the above. I mean there's this amazing kid down at a local par 3 who shot level par for 9 holes, effking me he's great. No, wait... You're calling someone great when their level of opposition hasn't been great?! picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:53 pm

Like the way you ironically missed off Maidana there mate who gave Floyd a tough night and who battered Broner.

Also hammered Malignaggi who is a decent fighter.

Kotelnik? Decent fighter world champion.

Zab Judah?

Still has some decent names on his record mate

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:03 pm

Coxy001 wrote:
tunes666 wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:

clearly you can't give credit where it is due.  Khan done a great job against Alexander,  why did Alexander not counter him?  It's easier said than done when you are receiving 3 or 4 firm cracks to the head.  Khan does not have conclusive power but he hits hard as Maidana felt with that first round body shot that nearly had him out of there in rnd 1.

Khan  is more an offensive fighter yes.  But before where he got sloppy and took more risks and hang around to much leaving him self open,  he has now tightened that up and made him self harder to counter,  and also physically looks to have matured more,  people forget he is still quite young.  

As it stands he would give both Floyd and Manny a good fight,  at least as good as any other decent fighter out there.

You are right,  countering him is the way to get him but that does not mean it's easy.  and you also have to hit very hard to be able to stop him as well.  

Great fighter.  

"Great fighter"??!? Are you effing kidding me??!

Peterson: Number 6 ranked LWW - Lost
Garcia: Number 2 ranked @ LWW - Lost
Molina: Not ranked @ LWW - Won
Diaz - Not ranked @ LWW - Won, just - and also got dropped
Collazo - Not ranked @ WW - Won
Alexander: #10 ranked WW - Won

Yes. Khan is "great" based on the above. I mean there's this amazing kid down at a local par 3 who shot level par for 9 holes, effking me he's great. No, wait... You're calling someone great when their level of opposition hasn't been great?! picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard

You don't have to beat great fighters to become great...........Not that Khan is great..........

But If you can't see that the kid has an excellent skill set then there isn't much hope for you !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:55 pm

Like the way you ironically missed off Maidana there mate who gave Floyd a tough night and who battered Broner.

Who at the time was a one dimensional crude slugger - how many years ago was that by the way? I was just picking up on his recent fights.

Whose best win is a fat Juan Diaz.

Scrape that barrel harder boyo.

Zab Judah?

picard

He's not exactly got a HOF resume (neither will he), granted he's one of many 'decent' alphabet champs but at this moment in time not much more than that. Will be a lot less than that as well once 3 months of hype is over inside 90 seconds were he to fight Pacman.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:10 pm

Coxy001 wrote:

Who at the time was a one dimensional crude slugger - how many years ago was that by the way? I was just picking up on his recent fights.

Zab Judah?

picard

He's not exactly got a HOF resume (neither will he), granted he's one of many 'decent' alphabet champs but at this moment in time not much more than that. Will be a lot less than that as well once 3 months of hype is over inside 90 seconds were he to fight Pacman.

I could do the same thing with Louis career..........I bet you rate him !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Tue 27 Jan 2015, 12:22 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:

Zab Judah?

picard

I could do the same thing with Louis career..........I bet you rate him !!

Not as much as others.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlessBamber Tue 27 Jan 2015, 12:27 pm

Khan clearly is a good opponent for both Mayweather and Manny at this stage in their careers.

The main reason I signed in is so I can foe Coxy and carry on reading the forum without having my brain damaged.

fearlessBamber

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Tue 27 Jan 2015, 12:38 pm

Khan clearly is a good opponent for both Mayweather and Manny at this stage in their careers.

Canelo
Marquez
Garcia
Mathysse
Bradley
Cotto (at full 160 limit)

All better options for either at this time in their career.

The main reason I signed in is so I can foe Coxy and carry on reading the forum without having my brain damaged.

Now now, lets keep things in perspective.. You have someone to read and write for you.

As it's such a criminal offence to simply not rate someone I suggest you log out and sod off back to your social care worker who can read this for you! Wink To think I used to like you bambi, pfft

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue 27 Jan 2015, 1:08 pm

Coxy001 wrote:
Canelo
Marquez
Garcia
Mathysse
Bradley
Cotto (at full 160 limit)

All better options for either at this time in their career.

Its fine you don't like khan. Its fine you don't rate him. You're going to struggle to convince anyone that the above list makes for better options though.

Manny v canelo would be an interesting fight. Some might like to see manny marquez 5. Other than that, I'm not sure anyone would want to see them fight guys they've already beaten handily, or light welters like garcia and matthysse who'd lose every minute of every round to each of them.

Change your khan tag line to 'lucky to last 90 seconds. Why? Simple' It would seem less wummy.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next