The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
Adam D
Galted
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
ShahenshahG
13 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

kingraf wrote:I watched it. It buffered every five seconds due to the awful Internet reception on the farm... I can't decide whether that made it better or worse like. Was awful nonetheless

Wrong thread.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:29 pm

You're too sharp windows.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:30 pm

Union Cane wrote:You're too sharp windows.

I'm struggling with Michaels effort though.

Although we never know which order to view them with him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:31 pm

in the right order. rick will get it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:32 pm

I got it!

Spoiler:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:33 pm

seanmichaels wrote:in the right order. rick will get it.

Is it a wendyballer?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Adam D wrote:I got it!

Spoiler:

Nice work, Davey.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Aw look look, good skill sit mate

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Wis listening ti a Niw Zilind wimin in thi ridio irlier, grites ifter I while disn't it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Have another rdeundancy meeting following on from friday in a minute. Pretty psyched. The c***s are trying to TUPE us. Never heard of it before but seems part of the deal is us and we could end up with nothing if we don't agree to join the new company.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Union Cane wrote:Wis listening ti a Niw Zilind wimin in thi ridio irlier, grites ifter I while disn't it.

Why was she speaking like a saffa?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:46 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Wis listening ti a Niw Zilind wimin in thi ridio irlier, grites ifter I while disn't it.

Why was she speaking like a saffa?

I believe she spent some of her formative years in Zululand.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:54 pm

Girl at work just been diagnosed with acute angina. She has nice jubblies as well......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:10 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Have another rdeundancy meeting following on from friday in a minute. Pretty psyched. The c***s are trying to TUPE us. Never heard of it before but seems part of the deal is us and we could end up with nothing if we don't agree to join the new company.

That's a p1sser, you could be buggered* if they TUPE you - you'd have to work for the new company they transfer you to, or resign. Might have to hope they ask for voluntary redundancies or maybe ask them if they are planning any, to get the hint in.

Not in the same sense as your schooldays.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:18 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Have another rdeundancy meeting following on from friday in a minute. Pretty psyched. The c***s are trying to TUPE us. Never heard of it before but seems part of the deal is us and we could end up with nothing if we don't agree to join the new company.

That's a p1sser, you could be buggered* if they TUPE you - you'd have to work for the new company they transfer you to, or resign. Might have to hope they ask for voluntary redundancies or maybe ask them if they are planning any, to get the hint in.

I think they'll be obliged to honour your current contract mate so not to worry

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:24 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I think they'll be obliged to honour your current contract mate so not to worry

Indeed, they have to take you on at or above your current terms of employment, plus you get continuation of service.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Yeah, but sean wanted to take the redundancy money and run, and not have to keep working for them, or any new company.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:43 pm

Looks like he's sh*t out then.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Just been told we can opt out of TUPE. The 'higher' manager got it wrong.

That TUPE business is dreadful if companies choose to enforce it to the letter.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:45 pm

There you go then.

Opt out, take the money, and run for the hills.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:49 pm

It doesn't hurt me, do you want to feel how it feels?
Do you want to know that it doesn't hurt me?
Do you want to hear about the deal that I'm making?
You, it's you and me

And if I only could, I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
Be running up that road, be running up that hill
Be running up that building if I only could, oh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:55 pm

Oooh, I just know that something good is gonna happen
I don't know when
But just saying it could even make it happen.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:57 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Oooh, I just know that something good is gonna happen
I don't know when

Utah Saints?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:58 pm

One for the road, SHOWBIZ

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:58 pm

Union Cane wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Oooh, I just know that something good is gonna happen
I don't know when

Utah Saints?

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:One for the road, SHOWBIZ

Spoiler:

Reg Holdsworth.

Brilliant, Seany. Brilliant.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:03 pm

Congrats windows and good night all.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:14 pm

Spoiler:
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Does it involve the fictional name of the dog in the last picture? If so, I'm steering clear.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:23 pm

Arnold schwarzenegger?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:25 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Arnold schwarzenegger?

Whump whump, there it is.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:27 pm

I've been tuped a couple of times, nothing much changed except I got a different pack of c*nts to name when someone asked me who I worked for.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Henry VIII

Whump, there it is.

It was a good one.  Hen, Reeva and then an 8th.

Clever.

I really dug that one, man.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:56 pm

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Henry VIII

Whump, there it is.

It was a good one.  Hen, Reeva and then an 8th.

Clever.

I really dug that one, man.

Particularly poignant with the wife killer. Truly Tino you've outdone yourself.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:45 am

super wrote:Mind you I spent most of my time sitting about in the library at the art school - great place for observing, pound for pound, the finest collection of fit female students I've ever seen.

Funnily enough I spent my years there going out with an art student from D of J (also for some reason you could watch random videos there)  Good times.

Fist

Morning all

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:31 am

Good work, Rick. Everyone besides me seems to have got some considerable action at university. I may have been more successful had I not spent my time staring at mostly unobtainable girls in a library I had no business being in.

However, I did get very good at Tekken 3 and Virtua Tennis without any noticeable detriment to my w@nking hand - so not a complete waste of time.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:36 am

Sounds like valid life skills were learned super! At least you didn't get dragged to pointless films at the DCA!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:51 am

I went to uni as a married mature student, trust me the university experience for me was far less rock and roll than anything either of you experienced

Morning

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:54 am

Au contraire - I saw The Blair Witch Project there.  Went with 3 of my mates - one of whom had drunk a bottle of whisky beforehand.  Could hear him huffing away all through the film and as soon as it ended he stood up and announced loudly that the film "was a load of sh1te".  He might have been very drunk, but he was right.

On the same night, one of my mates went on a date with a 17 year old school girl (he was 21 so not totally paedo but almost) and she dragged him to No 1's and he got headbutted by some moron for no apparent reason (although on reflection, maybe it was for almost being a nonce).  Still, that's better than having to watch The Blair Witch Project.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:55 am

Eggs, mugs, and sausage rolls eh Jeff?

Morning

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:57 am

I saw Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon there which was the only decent film of note I saw there, the rest was generally French people staring and smoking...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:02 am

Watched Saving Private Ryan in the DCA. They'd bussed in a load of old guys from the British Legion or somewhere. At the bit when the US sniper takes out the German sniper, one old guy (complete with medals on his jacket) stood up and clapped. I think he'd forgotten that it was a film.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:05 am

I didn't see any films at Uni.

Actually, I probably watched some porn but I spent most of the year I was there smacked off my t*ts so I can't be sure.

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:10 am

Smacked off your t*ts? No one wearing a Next jumper has ever been smacked off their t*ts.

Unless it was on toblerone?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:11 am

I wasn't wearing my Next jumpers back then, 'Fly.

It was in my rock and roll phase. I'm a mature adult now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:12 am

super wrote:Unless it was on toblerone?

Freebasing Marmite

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:13 am

I love Marmite.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:14 am

I am ambivalent towards it...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:15 am

That's not allowed. The adverts says so.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:19 am

Tino wrote:That's not allowed. The adverts says so.

I am sticking it to the man in a middle class way... F**k the police

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:22 am

In my case University was a great era for films - talkies were invented.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next