The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Sunday 7th September

+5
TheCultOfPersonality
x12x
TwisT
MtotheC
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Sunday 7th September Empty 6CW Anarchy Sunday 7th September

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 11:14 pm

Live from Wembley Arena
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Wild Stallions vs Red Arrows

Match 2
Bruce Bolan vs Vincent Costello

Match 3
Tag Team Tables
Alexander Altair/Daniel Reilly/Bad Intentions vs Nate Nack/GazzyD/Mike Masters/Scott Harris

Match 4
Joshua vs DeMarcus Brown

*Keith Leone/JJ Johnson FACE-OFF

Match 5
Bam Sparkleston/Anthony Grace/Jackson Black vs Simon Cagero/Jerome Dubois/Jax Cutler

Match 6
Edward Plague vs Jimmy Phillips

Main Event
Lumberjack match
Max Adamson vs Enforcer

Last edited by JJJohnson on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Sunday 7th September Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Sunday 7th September

Post by MtotheC Mon 01 Sep 2014, 8:32 pm

Wembley arena's party atmosphere quickly turns, the live crowd at Anarchy erupt in hatred as Killing in name of by rage against the machine blasts out of the arena PA System, Vincent Costello strolls out from behind the curtain, a rye smile etched across his face.

Harold: Just look at the smirk on Costello's face... He looks like the cat that got the cream

Henry: And so he should, he decimated Liam Wood last week, finally shutting that smart mouth of his

Harold: Costello's actions last week were despicable, shattering that cinder block over Liam Woods head, the viper could have a concussion... He could be out for weeks, months even

Henry: Good, Wood got exactly what he deserved last week, he should of learnt by now that when you cross Costello's law you always come off second best

Costello collects a microphone from the ring announcer and enters the squared circle

As he raises the microphone to talk the boos from the live crowd start up again engulfing the arena in noise

Crowd: YOU SUCK x10

Harold: These 6CW fans are letting Costello know exactly what they think of him

Henry: No class whatsoever, that man right there deserves respect.

As the boos continue Costello responds by shoving the EWF world title defiantly into the air

Costello: You know I'm sick of being persecuted, I'm tired of being made a scape goat by you fools, I'm not the bad guy here, far from it! All I've done, all I've ever done... Is defend what's mine... Be it this title, my spot, or my beliefs... You see I'm a man of honour, of integrity and most importantly of all... A man with an unbending will to do the 'right thing'!

Harold: Puhhh

Henry: Careful brother!

Costello: And unfortunately for all of you and for the viper Liam Wood, the 'right thing' often ends with pain and suffering for those that get in my way. You see Liam only has one person to blame for what happened to him last week, he has only one person to be angry with and that's... Himself!

Cause and effect... It's simple really... For every action there must be a reaction, Costello's Law demands it! Just two weeks ago after I victoriously defended this title, Liam Wood hit me with a cheap shot, a sneak attack and he stood triumphantly over me as Anarchy went off air, but what he didn't know then but certainly does know now is that his actions that night led to my reaction last week. For all intense and purposes he smashed that cinder block over his own head, he signed his own death warrant that night and now he knows without a shadow of a doubt exactly what cause and effect means when you stick your nose into my business.

So while your sitting at home tonight Liam with that crick in your neck and that ice pack strapped to the back of your head and you close your eyes and all you can see is the image of a cinder block shattering across your skull just remember that you did this to yourself.

And as for the lovely Emmy, I saw the look on her face while you laid their motionless, concust and drooling... Sure she played the dutiful girlfriend but I know the truth and so does she...she liked it, she was... dare I say... moist at the very sight of what Costello's Law is capable of. You see it's only a matter of time before one way or another Emmy is mine, and now your at home Liam licking your wounds I have nothing but time!

Now to the matter in hand, my opponent tonight, a certain rookie by the name of Bruce Bolan. I saw your interview last week, I heard you making some very bold claims for someone who has been in this business for the sum total of 2 minutes and now you find yourself where not even a seasoned veteran wants to be... on the bad side of Costello's Law. Because... ROOKIE,I don't take kindly to jumped up little runts making claims about how their here to win titles, this title belongs to me and nobody, certainly not some inexperienced, wet behind the ears, punk is going to take it from me!

It offends me... that you think you can just stroll into my house, on my show and compete with me? Well as the EWF world champion let me give you some advice, don't show up tonight, don't even think about getting in this ring with me, because if you do I'll give you such a beating that the very thought of ever stepping into a wrestling ring again will turn your stomach. 

So Bruce my boy if you plan on your career lasting longer than one match do yourself a favour... stay in the back, forfeit, pack your bags and go home.

Costello lowers the mic and raises the EWF title in the air....

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 01 Sep 2014, 8:56 pm

The camera turns round a corner backstage at Wembley and we can hear a man's voice coming closer. Suddenly the double doors in front of the camera open wide and Anthony Grace strides through them, talking into a mobile phone. He is wearing his usual suit but he carries his jacket over his shoulder. Grace seems tense and frustrated as he walks along the corridor, still talking and raising his voice on occasion.

AG: We went through this already! I made the decision based upon my heart as well as my head. No.....no it wasn't that selfish! What difference does it make if I am in another country shooting a movie than in the UK fighting? Yes I know......yes I KNOW that......but I am not going to get hurt. You saw me training didn't you?! I put the effort in.........Now that isn't fair baby, you know damn well I put effort into you and the girls! Yes I know I said I would come back last week but I had work to do.......promotional work........yes I know I can say no, but I am trying to build my appeal here........You heard the boos?........And what are the dirtsheets saying? Of course I care! I am trying to do the right thing for everyone here.......no.......yes I know........but how can I? I can't just break a contract! Yes I know......but I can't do that........No I don't want you flying out.........we agreed the girls need to stay in school.........yes I know they need their father.......I know......I feel the same.......

As Grace continues walking, a few fans with "Believe 2 Achieve" t-shirts on come barrelling around the corner, waving autograph books. Grace sees them coming and manages a half smile.

AG: One second.......

He places the mobile in his pocket and his smile becomes broader. The fans circle him and start asking questions that Grace zones out from. He enthusiastically signs all the books but his heart doesn't seem in it as usual. After a few pictures are taken and kind words of encouragement exchanged, the fans at last leave Grace alone as security moves them on gently. Grace sighs deeply and reaches back into his pocket for his mobile. His eyebrows arch when he realises the call has been ended and he frantically starts tapping numbers into it. He places it up to his ear and waits, back against the wall and sighing deeply again.

AG: Hello? Sorry, I had to deal with some fans........Yes I know my wife should come first! They probably won't even see me in action for the next show. No I haven't talked to Dean....what the hell am I supposed to say?! He can't make people like me. As long as they keep buying the merchandise then it shouldn't matter...........no that's not right.......he is a businessman like me. He hasn't got time for sentiment. Yes ok........yes I will........Listen, just don't worry ok. I know what I am doing........What the hell is that supposed to mean?! I haven't been wrong yet have I?!............ok yes, I am sorry for getting annoyed.........yes I AM enjoying it. What's not to like!..........Ok yes I am lying but it will get better.........No......No......I am going to see this out..........yes I know I turned down that film role but........

SH: Mr Grace.........

Grace looks up and sees a stagehand motioning to him.

SH: We are ready for you sir.......

Grace holds his hand up and nods while smiling. The stagehand walks off as Grace continues his conversation.

AG: Look, I have to go.........yes I know it was short........I will ring you later ok? No I can't just drop it!........Just let me say goodbye to the girls please......PLEASE.......Don't hang up on me.....Don't hang up on..........

Grace suddenly brings the phone down from his ear and stares at it intently. He grits his teeth and chucks the phone against the wall in anger. The phones smashes into pieces and Grace looks down at it silently. There is a hesitant cough from beside him and Grace looks up.

SH: Mr Grace?

Anthony regains his composure and puts on the perfect Hollywood smile again for the stagehand.

AG: Please, call me Anthony. It is David yes?

Grace shakes the stagehand by the hand before he is able to answer.

AG: Lead on David! You are doing a fantastic job here by the way!

The stagehand gives Grace a confused look, before walking down the corridor. Grace follows him, swearing under his breath as he does so. Both men walk down through a few more corridors before they get to the backstage area. A makeup artist comes over to Grace and gives him a touch up on his face, while another stagehand helps to adjust his clothes. Grace reluctantly places the jacket on and retrieves his wrap-around sunglasses from his trouser pocket. When everyone is finished making Grace look the Hollywood A-lister, he walks forward towards the curtain. Another stagehand hands him a cheek microphone, which Grace puts on. The stagehand stares at Grace and smiles, which puts the 6CW star off slightly.

AG: Are you ok?

The stagehand laughs in embarrassment and hands Grace an autograph book.

SH: Do you mind? It is for my daughter. She loves X-Men.

Grace smiles and takes the book.

AG: Of course, always glad to help my young fans. I will just sign it from the 6CW superstar Antho-

The stagehand cuts in while shaking his head.

SH: Nah, she won't know who you are if you put that! She isn't one for wrestling.

Grace sighs slightly and finishes writing the book in silence. He signs it "Love from Gambit......Anthony "Amazing" Grace" and hands it back to the stagehand. The man grins and thanks Grace, even though the film star isn't really listening. Suddenly, Amazing Grace starts to play over the speakers and Grace can hear cheers coming from the arena and from other sound systems. Even then, a few boos are audible to him. Grace turns to the stagehand who, in turn, winks back at him.

SH: Don't worry.......we will edit that out. Some of these fans have no sense of taste. You are big news to this federation! Who would have thought a Hollywood star would be taking part in a sport like this?!

The stagehand chuckles and Grace hides his annoyance with his usual beaming smile.

AG: Yes, what must I be thinking eh?! Anyway, it was a pleasure meeting you. Hopefully your daughter likes the autograph.

The stagehand smiles and laughs a little.

SH: Daughter? Did I say that? Nah, it is going straight on eBay mate!

Grace goes to answer, but the producer motions to him frantically to walk through the curtain. Grace bites his lip and strides out onto the stage. The flashbulbs go off and the music reaches fever pitch as he stares out across Wembley arena. On TV's across the globe, the sound of Henry and Harold Lloyd can be heard as Grace starts to walk down the aisle.

HA: There he is folks! What a reception yet again! I still can't believe he is here!

HE: Believe 2 Achieve right?

The two brothers laugh before Harold continues.

HA: Grace is still undefeated here and he is really surprising a lot of people. He is at last being seen as a contender in 6CW. You can't argue about a win against Jackson Black.......

HE:........or Jerome Dubois.

HA: Exactly! And, as we see Grace continuing to greet the fans by the aisle, surely the whole of the roster is taking him seriously now!

Anthony Grace has a few more pictures taken, before he takes off his sunglasses and places them on the head of a young fan. He gives the fan a high-five before climbing up the steel steps to the ring.

HA: Very much like Bret Hart.........he has that same connection with the crowd. Truly explosive!

Grace climbs the turnbuckle and gives the audience a salute as the music stops. He climbs down steadily and then applauds the crowd as the majority of the fans cheer back in his direction. An "Amaz-ing Grace" chant starts on cue and Grace laughs a little before asking the crowd for silence.

AG: Thank you! Thank you! It is great to be here and wonderful to see so many new faces in the audience! I am glad you have decided to spend your evening with me here in 6CW!

The fans cheer again and Grace smiles broadly.

AG: It is always a pleasure to be in your company and I am sure you are all believing and achieving right?!

The crowd answer positively as Grace starts to pace the ring.

AG: As I thought! Well, here is the thing ladies and gentlemen. You are not the only one that is believing and achieving. You see, I have exceeded all expectations since coming to this great organisation. I have faced some BIG names and I have beat some BIG names. Even when I was told I should just stay in movies, I have very politely refused to acknowledge what my opponents have said. All the negativity that has come my way just doesn't have any sort of an impact. I know you guys are behind me. I know you guys will always support me. And because of that, I am now ACHIEVING and my opponents are now BELIEVING. They are finally BELIEVING that Anthony Grace has all the tools needed to get the 1.....2......3! Anthony Grace has all the tools need to DESERVE your cheers when he has his arm raised in victory. And Anthony Grace has all the tools needed to make sure you ALL go home happy!

The crowd cheer again and Grace stops to look at the camera.

AG: Oh it has been tough, don't get me wrong. But with the thousands upon thousands of good luck messages I get EVERY day, I feel blessed that you people watching at home and in this very building, have taken me to your heart so quickly. And I tell you this......I make a promise right here and now.......I will do everything in my power not to let that support go to waste. You deserve the very best and I AIM to give you that very thing!

The crowd shout approval in Grace's direction.

HA: Look at all these people......hanging on Anthony's every word!

Grace stares up at the aisle and leans on the ropes.

AG: I hate addressing people when I can't see their smiling faces. And this week I have a lot of faces to deal with! Some are known to me already. Some, I will have to look in my notebook! So, for that reason, I invite those five other men down to the ring now. I can shake you by the hand and allow you to soak up these amazing atmosphere! It is far too good to enjoy alone and we are all friends here!

The hard camera pans to pick up some posters all saying the "Believe 2 Achieve" tagline that Grace uses. The camera then concentrates on the curtain as Grace waits in the ring.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 01 Sep 2014, 10:35 pm

Wembley Arena is full to the rafters again as the camera pans round. It finally comes to rest in front of the Lloyd brothers, who are sitting in their usual commentary positions.

HA: What an atmosphere we have here folks! Wembley has given 6CW a lift in terms of ticket sales, but also a feel good factor. The whole building seems to be rocking to the 6CW tune!

HE: It certainly is a lot to take in right now! I have to say that........

Suddenly the lights go out and leave the audience in darkness. The arena screen comes on after a few moments and McCoy's head slowly rises from the bottom of the screen. The puppet moves his head from side to side, assessing the audience. Then McCoy flings his head backward and forwards, as if laughing vigorously. The screen fades out as the familiar sound of a heartbeat starts. The lights flash on and off at every beat as the crowd looks towards the stage.

HE: Who called the puppet master?!

HA: It is a sight we have seen fleetingly for a while now, but by God it still gives me the chills!

Joshua at last walks out onto the stage, cradling McCoy in his arms. The hardcore monster moves forwards slowly as the fans try and catch a glimpse of the puppet. Joshua's hair covers his face totally as usual and he seems to be breathing calmly for once.

HA: Joshua handed in his notice from the Brotherhood in convincing fashion last week. I lost count of the number of chokeslams he delivered! He certainly made his feelings plain to Edward Plague.......

HE: What a waste......Brotherhood could have taken over the federation easily! I am sure Plague will be trying again soon but, for now, Joshua is his own man again.

HA: Or as much as he can be while that puppet is in his possession!

Joshua gets to the ring and slowly climbs the steel steps. He steps over the top rope as the heartbeat continues to play and walks calmly to the centre of the ring. As the heartbeat stops and the house lights come on, Joshua carefully raises his arms in the air and pushes McCoy skyward. He looks at the puppet as he lifts McCoy up above him, as if in victory. McCoy's face stares into the hard camera as the lights come up fully. The crowd find themselves cheering slightly as they see Joshua has his puppet back.

HE: Are these people feeling sorry for this guy?!

HA: I think they have short term memory loss of just what Joshua can do! I hope Brown remembers this week!

Joshua snarls at a stagehand who is standing on the outside. The man takes the cue and throws a microphone into the ring. It clatters at Joshua's feet and he slowly bends down to pick it up. He stares around at the audience from under his hair and then begins to speak:

I can see that your imagination.........warped with precious thoughts.........has clouded your judgement.........Let it be known.........and fully understood.........that nothing has changed.........While the symphony had an interlude.........it was still playing inside your heads.........It was there.........accustomed to your mind.........but drowned out by other insignificant sounds.........For when it plays again.........those sounds will diminish.........and you will recall what hearing the music.........our conductor plays.........means in your pitiful lives.........Terror.........Pain.........Suffering.........words that need to be lived by.........words that need to be cherished.........and words that will sound out.........once more.........

Joshua pauses a moment as the crowd look on. He then slowly turns round and places McCoy on the top turnbuckle pad. He steps back slightly, still looking at the puppet, before kneeling on the ground. Joshua's bows his head as he speaks:

I sinned yet again.........in your name.........and due to your actions.........When the time is right.........others will judge me on those sins.........But for now.........I will dance to your tune.........and not one that was hideously.........heartlessly.......forced upon me.........I know the test was there.........to show true loyalty.........and to at last attain forgiveness........A test that I happily failed.........to keep you near.........I can never forget.........I can never stop reliving.........And my concern returns to simply follow the tune.........the tune you so rightly play.........and a tune that will now increase in volume.........

Joshua gets back onto his feet and then tenderly kisses McCoy on the forehead. He lingers for a moment, before turning back to the audience and addressing them:

When you hear the music.........the cheers coming from your mouths.........as bodies are broken.........Do you actually understand why the noise.........is being heard?.........Why is that the symphony is being played?.........Is it due to fear?.........Is it due to insanity?.........Is it to do with history?.........

Joshua turns to look at the crowd in every corner, as if questioning them. Then very slowly, he lifts up his hair so everyone can see his face and the scars that cover it. The camera zooms in on Joshua's features, as he starts to talk angrily:

Every scar.........has a story.........Every bruise.........has a tale.........Every drop of blood shed.........has a reason behind it.........But there you all sit.........drunk on sounds of suffering.........and not ever realising how those dark.........deathly.........torturous.........notes make up the music.........You believe that it plays.........for your enjoyment.........and that no retribution will be felt.........You believe it plays.........for your amusement.........and that no quarter will be taken.........You believe that it plays.........so you can listen safely.........while the crushing bones of the percussion.........sound out in this very ring.........

He walks forward to the ropes, still with his hair raised and picks out a few scared looking faces in the audience:

Oh I can see it now.........the realisation that is dawning.........That symphony that you take pleasure in.........is now calling you to take part.........Each and every one of you.........staring at me with now enlightened eyes.........know what everyone that faces me will now fear.........That the so called monster you stare at.........has no target.........has no plan.........has no aim.........beyond a simple one worded.........and soon to be sung.........lyric in the piece.........

He turns to the camera and spits out the words:

Suffering.........by any means necessary.........

Slowly Joshua backs away and replaces his hair so that it covers his face. He cocks his head towards McCoy briefly, before speaking again:

So you see.........when a Brotherhood was being contemplated.........it was always doomed to fail.........When family tries to rule your life.........it is up to you to make a stand.........and become what you were always destined to be.........

He stares up the aisle and points to the curtain, as he talks:

I should not need to make.........an example of anyone.........but it is clear that memories.........need to be reborn.........You look upon me.........and see a being that you have always known.........twisted.........vengeful.........terrifying.........But in truth.........I have been improved.........beyond all recognition.........I have lost.........and retrieved........and now.........been enhanced.........For my body has been awoken.........and is hungry for anguish.........Now and evermore.........the warning has been added.........to the music you hear.........And you can at last comprehend.........that the reality.........of the symphony.........is a horror beyond what has happened in your past.........or mine.........

Joshua bows his head and snarls, before pointing backwards at McCoy. His voice seems to echo around the building as the crowd look on in fear:

If you believe in God.........then realise that he will see the future.........and walk away from your prayers.........You will listen.........You will remember.........and by my own hand.........you will know that hell is indeed a place.........surrounded by the very ropes of this ring.........

He turns to look at McCoy and then back out towards the audience. He places his free hand on his heart and nods slightly:

Forgive me.........for I have sinned.........And you will all face the consequences.........

The heartbeat starts to play again as the lights dim to near darkness. The camera focuses on McCoy sitting on the turnbuckle while the crowd look on silently.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:13 pm

The scene opens in the abandoned home of Edward Plague, the camera pans around the large hall full of Brotherhood member before stopping on the intimidating figure of Plague himself, he crouches over the pew of the makeshift 'church' and lets out a deep sigh as he is approached by fellow Brotherhood members Dylan and Cody Wright. Plague remains silent as the Brothers stand by him attempting to get his attention but Plague continues to look down at a piece of paper with a scowl across his face. Finally, the Brothers speak.

D: Brother Plague, we must take action...

C: ...We must right the wrongs caused by Joshua...

D: ...The times of safety are gone...

C: ...It is time for punishment...

D: ...time for destruction...

C: ...Time for...

Plague's head quickly snaps up to stare at the two men before him, a look of disgust clouds his face as he cuts off their speech

Plague: SILENCE!

Dylan and Cody stop dead in their tracks as the members of the Brotherhood turn to view what is happening.

Plague: Do you hear the lies that you have uttered? Has the darkness once again began to spread?...hehehe...can you really say those words and deal with the poison taste they leave?...hehehe...these words...hehehe...they will betray you!

Plague's face distorts in to a sick grin as he moves closer to the Brothers and continues to speak, a look of fear covering both of the faces of Cody and Dylan

Plague: You were both given chance...after chance...hehehe...after chance...hehehe...I allowed you to find safety and when you first turned it down...hehehe...did I end it all for you?

Both brothers stay quiet but Plague gives them a look leading to them finally answering

D&C: No Brother Plague...

Plague smiles and nods before continuing

Plague: Our Brother Joshua has tastes safety...hehehe...he has seen the light...hehehe...he has been forced to breathe with his own lungs and it has scared him...hehehe...he has rebelled...hehehe...he has bit the hand that feeds him but he must NOT be punished because I saw this coming...hehehe...the pieces have begun to fall in to place...hehehe...not...long...now!

Cody and Dylan look confused as Plague explains

Plague: You see...hehehe...Joshua has been painted as a monster from the day one...hehehe...and instead of fighting his demons he allowed them to raise him and hold his hands until this very day...hehehe...he allowed them to raise him and force him to play the role they wanted him too...hehehe...when he saw the light, they showed the true identity of his demons and instead of fighting them...hehehe...he turned on his family...hehehe...he clung on to the thing holding him down like the weight of the world...hehehe...he held the sword by the blade!

Plague: In times of trouble...hehehe...it is easy to turn on the only ones who care but as time goes on...hehehe...as Joshua begins to use his eyes for the first time...hehehe...he will begin to see that the demons just aren't strong enough to destroy the truth.

Plague stops speaking as Cody and Dylan speak up

C: So what now Brother...

D: ...how do we save Brother Jacob?

Plague laughs a sick laugh and shakes his head

Plague: Oh Brothers...hehehe...Joshua's time for safety will come but now is not that time...hehehe...we have far more pressing matters that must be addressed...hehehe...the false idols have begun to stake their claim to this...

Plague reveals the Extreme Title before speaking

Plague: ...they wish to hold it and use it to fool the weak...hehehe...to distract them from our message...hehehe...they plan to further corrupt these people and it is our job to punish them these disgusting wishes...hehehe...it is the time for punishment of the false idols...

A sick smile covers Plague's face

Plague: ...this week Jimmy Phillips will see the task he has set himself...hehehe...he will begin to feel just a fraction of the pain I have instore for ANYONE attempting to further pollute the weak minded fools who cheer for them.

The scene fades to black as Plague begins to laugh causing Cody and Dylan to smile sinister smiles.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 03 Sep 2014, 5:14 pm

The 6CW backstage crew have two high stools set up up with a big wide screen television behind them. Timothy Allen walks into the picture and takes a seat on one of the stools and places a microphone on the other. Allen nods to a member of the backstage crew stating he's ready.

TA: Ladies and gentleman, a 6CW exclusive for the 6CW universe. I have a scheduled sit down interview with the man that proclaims he's the Masterful one. My guest at this time, Mike Masters.

Masters walks into the shot as he takes a seat. Masters is displaying little expression as he takes a seat alongside Timothy Allen where he completely ignores Allen's handshake proposal. As he slouches on the stool, he grabs the microphone and looks at Allen.

MM: So is this the bit were we talk about recent events and Beachfront brawl and what you expect of me? And then I say I'm looking forward to the PPV and can't wait to beat the Authority and settle things once and for all. All predictable stuff Timothy right. Let me tell you something, I'm gonna go along with this stupid interview because if I don't, 6CW management are gonna have another hissy fit and get all mad at me and fine me, etc etc. So let's just get this over with.

TA: Well OK then. Let's start with the huge announcement made by Daniel Magnusson and Mr. Jones in regards to Beachfront Brawl. It will be the Authority against the Uprising in an elimination match. But to add to this highly anticipated match, the match will take place inside the barbaric structure known as War Games. What are your thoughts on this?

MM: What are my thoughts? This is going to be an all out war. Carnage...chaos. This match has it all. The Authority have been calling the shots for months. That weasel, Mr. Jones has been having his way for along time now, so far what ever he's wanted, he's got. He didn't want Mike Masters as champion. Everyone, the whole 6CW universe wanted Mike Masters as champion, the fans spoke, and I answered. I did all I could to win that title but the sole reason I didn't win it, was of course, the Authority. Last Anarchy for instance, the stage was set for one, prove that bitter old partner of mine that I am the better man, and secondly win that 6CW World Heavyweight championship. I was this close, this close! But the Authority struck again.

TA: Well before beachfront brawl, you have lets say, a taster match. A tables match to be exact.

MM: Well it's safe to say things are about to get extreme. And just as well. I got a lot of built up anger inside of me right now. But I plan to take all of this out on my opponents.

TA: What are your thoughts on your tag partners?

MM: Partners, no no, there not partners. In fact, I see them as merely acquatainces. Were all fighting the same fight but that is it. I mean, I've had a "tag partner" for the past few months and well you all know how that turned out. I trust no one, and I will say the same thing I've said to them that I've said to all my ex "tag partners", and that is don't get in my way.

TA: How important would a win at Beachfront Brawl mean to not only you, not only to the Uprising but to the entire 6CW?

MM: Let's get one thing straight, I don't care about about the Uprising. You think I care about those guys I'm teaming with, you think I care about Daniel Magnusson. I don't. You can call me cocky, but I'll call it greatness, I only care about myself. And what I care about is ending the Authority. It just so happens me and the Uprising have a common goal. And that is why I'm fighting the good fight. You know, it's almost come to the point i'm desperate to see the fall of the Authority. That's right, Timbo, I'm desperate. I plan to do everything in my power, I will do what I always do best, I will show off. Whether I'm the final man standing or not, I will be the one to put an end to this mess. So you say how important would a win mean to the Uprising? It will mean success. You ask what would it mean to 6CW? Relief. You ask what would it mean to myself? .... Everything.

Mike Masters gets off his stool, places the microphone down and calmly walks off whilst not making eye contact with anyone.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 03 Sep 2014, 8:43 pm

Our scene opens in the lavish London apartment of the Viper Liam Wood, the camera pans around to see the empty apartment littered with various items of EWF and 6CW wrestling memorabilia including numerous pictures of Liam and Emmy at various venues around the world on tour with 6CW. Suddenly the door opens up and a visibly injure Wood makes his way through the door with a grimace on his face, breathing heavily he drops a bag on the floor and collapses on to the sofa. While he sits he runs a hand over his head moving his hair and revealing a scar caused by long time rival and current EWF World Heavyweight Champion Vincent Costello.

Wood remains seated for a moment before being joined by Emmy who sits by Wood hugging him tight and kissing him on the cheek causing Wood pain with her embrace which he attempts to cover up. Emmy lets go and a look of embarrassment covers her face as if she had almost forgot the injuries her boyfriend had received less than a week ago. Wood smiles trying to let her know it's ok before opening up his laptop on the coffee table in front of him which displays the Power 5 from last weeks show revealing Vincent Costello still in the number one spot. Wood slams the lid shut and stands up, pacing the floor as a look of worry covers Emmy's face.

E: Liam you need to rest, please sit down...you only got out of hospital half an hour ago...

Wood stops in his tracks but refuses to sit down, instead turning away from Emmy

LW: I know what they said Emmy but something has to be done...I am sick and tired of allowing him to get away with everything like the idiots in the back...if I don't stand up against him then who will?

E: Liam you need to think about your health! You saw what he did to Thunder...Liam I'm worried...

Wood turns to Emmy with a look of disbelief

LW: Well thanks for believing in me, you really think he could actually put me away?

E: I didn't mean that but now you mention it...I think he came close last week...

LW: but guess what Emmy...I'm still standing tall and that isn't going to change...not this week, not next week...not ever...I REFUSE to back down

E: Liam you're in no fit to wrestle, the EMT's said that it would be best if you didn't even turn up next week...please listen to them, they know what they're on about! Promise me you won't do something stupid...

...please...

Wood sits down next to Emmy who places her hand on his, Wood shakes his head though removing his hand and looking down at the ground

LW: Emmy, I can't promise you anything...

Emmy attempts to speak but Wood cuts her off and continues to speak

LW: I am sick of following the orders of other people, I am sick of listening to people who think they know how I should live my life...Emmy I love you but sometimes I feel like you have no faith in me anymore...you look at Costello and you see someone who's better than me and you know why people think that?

Emmy remains silent, seemingly attempting to hold back tears

LW: It's because of you...

A shocked look crosses Emmy's face

E: What do you mean it's my fault?!

LW: What do you think I mean? At Night Of Glory I beat him and showed everyone just who was the best but now when people look at me...at us...they see a woman who is scared for my safety...they see a woman who has no faith in what I can do and they see a liability...

Emmy attempts to speak but Wood stands up leaving the room

LW: So I'm sorry Emmy...but I can't promise you anything because if I do, you'll think you're right and that Costello is unstoppable...I can't have that.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 05 Sep 2014, 10:07 pm

(Timothy Allen is backstage with a microphone and he appears slightly nervous as he introduces his next guest)

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, your 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, Max Adamson.

(The crowd boo as Max Adamson saunters into shot backstage, he has the 6CW World Championship proudly displayed over his shoulder and he is smirking as he hears the vitriolic abuse coming from the 6CW fans. Adamson is wearing an Enforcer t-shirt with the slogan "You will be Enforced!")

TA: Max, after a hellacious match where you successfully defended your 6CW World Championship against Mike Masters and Scott Harris, what do you make of the monumental War Games match coming up at Beachfront Brawl and this week where you and Enforcer finally settle your issues in a Lumberjack match?

Max: First of all Tim, a lot of people are overlooking something you mentioned a moment ago. Max Adamson did successfully defend his 6CW World Championship, in a Falls Count Anywhere match, in what was essentially a handicap match for the majority of it, I knew it would be but it didn't make it any easier to survive a two on one beatdown and STILL win the match. Max Adamson took on two of the Uprising's biggest stars and left them flat on their back while ensuring that the 6CW World Championship remained in-house, in the Authority. And the two words on everyone's lips are, for once, not "Max Adamson", but "War Games". War Games is a brutal match in general, let alone in a match like this, with so much personal hatred and the future of the entire 6CW on the line it's going to be barbaric. These matches are usually quite rare but in my Wrestling career I've taken part in this type of match with so much on the line before. My experience alone will be critical, not withstanding the fact that I am still the Authority's Champion and the 6CW Champion, therefore I am the ideal man to lead The Authority into this war and while I'm on the subject, I am the ideal man to declare myself the official Team Captain of Team Authority.

(Adamson looks up into the sky as he bestows the honour upon himself)

TA: So whats with the Enforcer t-shirt?

(Adamson stares at Allen with distain)

Max: It's laundry day Tim, all the nice clothes I own are in the wash, so I had to go out to the merchandise stalls and find the least popular, ugliest, nastiest t-shirt they had, also the cheapest because I'm still a wise investor, and they hadn't reordered any more Percy Percival shirts so I got this one. It only comes in sizes far too big for normal people because 6CW knows it's demographic, and 6CW knows people who would normally wear an Enforcer shirt are, much like Enforcer himself, disgusting fat and sweaty Ice Hockey fans.

TA: Before we talk any further about Beachfront Brawl, what are your thoughts on facing Enforcer in a Lumberjack match?

Max: The Lumberjack stipulation favours Enforcer, seeing as he's spent his entire EWF and 6CW career surrounded by people interfering on his behalf, I mean, come on Tim, it's pathetic that a so-called man like Enforcer relied so heavily on the rest of the Authority, and it's even more pathetic that he would blame his own entourage for his own individual failings. Enforcer is a pathetic worm who weaseled his way to the EWF World Championship, yet Max Adamson did his best to help Enforcer out. Enforcer and Max Adamson go way back, a long way back to the old 6WF days, where we would hang out together and with guys like Hero, Hobo, TGA and Diablo. Despite Enforcer clearly being the poison inside the Authority, I took it upon myself to help us not only retain our World Titles, but also make sure we became 6CW World Tag Team Champions. And what does he do? He bites the hand that feeds him.

(Adamson shakes his head as he continues)

Max: For a fat Hockey player, Enforcer was already punching above his weight with the Authority, and then he turns his back on the only people willing and able to help him. Some people are just so ungrateful Tim. Enforcer smashed the 6CW Tag Team Championship belt into my head, and cost us the titles to the Red Arrows. A team who on any normal day are not fit to lace my boots. And then we STILL tried to help him. Enforcer had his rematch with Vincent Costello for the EWF World Title, with me as the referee, and we could have STILL carried on where we left off. But what transpired was that Enforcer burnt his bridges. Enforcer decided he didn't want to be a part of the Authority anymore. And then the Authority decided we didn't want Enforcer to enjoy the privileges he had taken for granted. So Enforcer paid the price for his weeks and months of disrespect.

(Adamson sneers and carries on speaking)

Max: Enforcer might think he is facing me to settle old scores, but the score has already been settled Big E. You cost me the 6CW Tag Team Championship and my status as the only double champion in 6CW, and in return I cost you the EWF World Championship. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. We're done. Walk away while you still can. But no. Here we are, a Lumberjack match and I've no doubt Enforcer will tell everyone how wronged he was, and how he's out for retribution, and how he wont rest until Max Adamson is no longer 6CW World Champion and how he wont rest until the Authority are no more. Let me tell you something Big E, if that is the case, then you wont be resting for an awfully long time. Max Adamson as the 6CW World Champion is here to stay, and like it or lump it, the Authority is here to stay.

TA: One final question, Beachfront Brawl takes place in your home nation of Australia, at the Sydney Super Dome. What can 6CW expect from the Australian fans and what can Australia expect from 6CW?

Max: 6CW can expect a reversal in crowd reactions, I'll tell you that much. The people of Sydney witness a lot of sporting excellence, but none as tremendous as yours truly. For the first time, even in my long career, Max Adamson will be returning to Australia, not only able to call himself the main man, not only to call himself the leader and Team Captain of the Authority, but to call himself the Heavyweight Champion of the World. I wont lie Tim, my eyes lit up when I saw Beachfront Brawl was going to be down under. I mean, sure, it's the wrong side of Australia for my childhood friends and family, but the reception that Max Adamson will get from my people, when they see their Australian Champion, the reception will knock your socks off. And Australia can expect one thing and one thing only from 6CW. Max Adamson standing tall at the end of the show, celebrating as the Uprising are defeated once and for all, and with the Authority reigning supreme. It's gonna happen Tim, don't say I didn't warn you.

(Adamson walks off smirking as Tim Allen looks uncomfortable)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Fri 05 Sep 2014, 11:06 pm

Harold Lloyd is shown, sat in an armchair wearing a black suit. He is looking into the camera.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this very special 6CW.com exclusive. I'm honoured and privileged to have been asked to conduct this interview, as for me, it's a chance to scratch beneath the surface of one of 6CW's more complex, guarded characters. This is a man whose private life was played out in front of the world. We know who his father is, we've heard the rumours, we've seen a glimpse of this mans far from ideal home life but up until now, we've never heard this side of the story, we've never seen Scott Harris talk about his life outside of this ring and just why it's made him the man he is today.

The camera zooms out to show Scott Harris sat with Harold in another arm chair. Harris looks uncomfortable, wearing a #NeedsMoreHarris t shirt with some jeans. He looks to Harold.

HA: Thank you for allowing us this opportunity, Scott.

Harris merely responds by raising his eyebrows and shrugging his shoulders.

HA: Obviously this is quite a sensitive subject for you, Scott, the circumstances surrounding your parenthood, I guess. The relationship, or should I say lack of relationship between you and Mr. Jones has been common knowledge for a long time now and we know that there is no love lost there, but many of us don't know the history there...

Harris smirks and looks to the floor, chuckling quietly to himself. He eventually looks to Harold.

SH: There isn't 'a relationship', that's the crux of the matter, Harold. Michael Jones never wanted offspring, it's not in his character. Can you imagine it? A man as powerful, as rich as him having to take on the responsibility of raising a vulnerable child. That never has and never will be what that man is about. He's like a tornado, going through life just causing as much pain, hurt and destruction as he can. He doesn't care who gets in the way, or who gets hurt, as long as number 1 is fine, the misery and desolation of others is just water off his back. I've always seen it as a man that struggles to sleep at night, who is beset with worries, burdens and responsibility, he's a real man. That shows layers, depth. It shows that the person is human. I can guaran-damn-tee that Michael Jones has never had a sleepless night because what does he have to care about? What does he have to worry himself stupid over? Absolutely nothing. He's a man who is of the opinion that emotion is weakness. Far from it. Emotion breeds passion, commitment, desire; three ingredients that can make the difference between being successful and being a failure...

HA: So, what you're saying is that growing up, you had no interaction with him?

SH: None. You see, I was the dirty little accident that Jones never wanted to happen. The result of a powerful man leading a confused, misguided woman up the garden path. Michael Jones prided himself on being the ultimate playboy, there wasn't a woman he thought he couldn't get, he put it in everything that moved just because he could. Wealth breeds arrogance and he subscribed to the opinion that showing a woman a wedge of 20's as good as got their pants off. You know it wouldn't surprise me if there's a whole community of his offspring out there, people who probably have the fortune of not having to know just what sort of a vile b*stard they have for a father. Hell, I wish I didn't know. The worst thing about this is that there's people out there who'll never have the chance to have children, people that would make amazing parents are robbed of that blessing and then there's people like Michael Jones who couldn't care less if I was alive or dead...

Harris looks away from Harold, breathing heavily and fast, obviously agitated. His leg is continuously shaking and his foot is tapping. Harold takes a sip of water before continuing.

HA: Scott, we saw the footage of your mother last week and the rehab facility she is in. Is it true that her being in there is linked to Jones?

Harris immediately tenses up at the sound of his mother. He closes his eyes and then looks to the floor.

SH: That's a fair link to make. I love my mother, she's literally everything to me. I don't have a great deal of friends, I never have done, I've always found it difficult to invest myself into someone else and as a result I've always been a closed book of sorts. I remember when I was at school, all the other boys would be playing football or just doing what boys do and I'd be sat there watching them, wanting to join in, wanting to run around that playground screaming at the top of my lungs, pretending to score the winning goal at Wembley in front of 80,000 but I just couldn't. It wasn't me and it never will be. I was set in my ways, restricted, closed off, locked in my own little world with no way out. Because none of those kids could relate to what I was having to go through, they were all going home at night to their perfect families, at their perfect dinner tables eating the perfect meals, whilst I'd go home to the bedsit where me and my mother lived just hoping that we might have something even remotely edible.

Harris looks Harold in the eye.

SH: But in spite of all that, my mother was the only one that could get to the surface of me, she was the only one I could really talk to and feel comfortable around. She was everything, a mother, a best friend, a companion. She was so strong, she made what seemed like a pitiful existence almost bearable because she was like a rock, I grew from her strength... Or what I thought was strength...

HA: And where does Jones come into this?

SH: See, even the strongest people have their flaws. My mother was no different. I think deep down, we all want to be loved, don't we? We want to go home and have that support system there, that person that no matter how bad your days been, will always be there to pick you up. My mother wanted it too much. She was working on the bar of a hotel when she met Jones. He apparently frequented it quite a lot, would prop up the bar and ply the barmaids with drink after drink and innuendo after innuendo. He had them like putty in his hands... Apart from my mother. She saw through the facade, the front. She knew Jones was just a wide boy flashing his cash to get another thrill. She wouldn't buy it and I can imagine he loved the challenge, thrived off the chase. People have needs though don't they? And eventually my mothers resolve crumbled and her and Jones fell into bed together. It was a no strings arrangement.

Harris sighs.

SH: Well, it was until she dropped the bombshell on him that she was pregnant. This charming, rich man that she was starting to fall for finally showed his real hand, the poker face disappeared and in place of that was the monster that we all see week in week out.

She said he just turned, became this vindictive, vile, ferocious beast of a man who wanted nothing to do with this baby growing inside of her. My mother had zero intention of aborting.

Harold looks taken aback.

HA: Aborting?

SH: You heard.

See, my mother still remembers the worst of Jones well. Even shacked up in that facility, when she's at her lowest ebb all she can think about is his hand wrapped round her throat, the cold fury in his eyes as they pierced through her and he told her what she was. 6CW can't afford for me to broadcast just what he said to her in exact terms, but the jist of it was that he didn't even care if she miscarried, he even said he wished she'd just fall down the stairs so that they could be done with it. How can he even call himself a man when he says things like that to a woman? Would you Harold?

HA: Well... No, it's wrong.

SH: But our esteemed leader, my father, he's a law unto himself, he doesn't have a moral compass, he doesn't care about what he says to anyone. He's a man that is happy to bully and erode the confidence and strength of a woman and sleep soundly at night in the knowledge that he's the devil incarnate! And it bothers me, it really grinds me down that a man can do that, treat a woman like that and not give a damn. He turned reduced a strong woman into rubble and walked away carefree whilst she was left at the mercy of her demons.

HA: You mean the alcohol?

Harris looks uneasy, the epitome of uncomfortable. He looks to the ceiling, composing himself.

SH: Yes, the alcohol.

Have you ever watched someone you love press the self destruct button, Harold?

HA: I can't say I have...

SH: It's the worst feeling. The feeling of helplessness, the realisation that no matter what you do or try, you can't do anything. Watching the woman that was so strong in raising you falling apart at the seams. It's funny because when I was younger, she looked so happy, she was so at ease, maybe a bit clumsy, but she was happy, so very happy. Of course, now I know that she was just off her face on whatever spirit she'd got her hands on. As I got older, I realised that it wasn't normal, it wasn't ok for her to drink herself into oblivion. She was broken, damaged, on the floor, plummeting towards death no doubt. Drinking was her crutch her way of forgetting the dirty bed sit, the lack of work, the spectre of the man that had fathered her son. I remember the day where I decided enough was enough. It'd been a long weekend on the circuit, we lived in London and I'd had to travel to Newcastle for a show for The Snake Pit. I was worried sick about leaving her and she'd promised me, sworn that she wouldn't touch a drop. Of course, I returned and the image will haunt me forever. She was lay there, sprawled across the armchair, two empty bottles lay at her feet, soaked in her own vomit...

It didn't make sense, she was meant to be the strong one, she was supposed to be the light at the end of the tunnel, to be there to pick ME up. I wasn't her son anymore, I was her carer. And I just couldn't do it Harold, I couldn't do it. I tried and tried and tried to set her straight but she was beyond my help. She was on that downward spiral and I just couldn't haul her back from the edge. I decided she needed the best help at any cost.

HA: The rehab?

SH: Yeah. That day wasn't a good one. I didn't say a word as we drove there, she kept asking me where we were going and I just couldn't bare to tell her that I'd given up. We pulled up and you heard what I said last week, she was furious, enraged. She kept hitting me, switching between angry and fearful. She begged me not to leave her. And when she became resigned to her fate, she turned just like she'd described my father. There was a hate in her eye, she showered me in insults and then said that I was my fathers son. She didn't mean it but of all the things I've ever been called, that stung the most. That's the thing that stays with me to this day.

Because I'm not my fathers son. I never will be! I'll keep on saying it till I'm blue in the face and there's no more air in my lungs. See there two things that keep me going, Harold. Two things running parallel together...

Number one: One day seeing my mother conquer those demons, walking out of that facility and sitting on that front row, watching me do what I love and seeing me be victorious.

And number two: Being the man that drives Michael Jones from this company. And you see, I have that opportunity at Beachfront Brawl. Just like all those years ago, I have the opportunity to terminate the monster growing within this company! I go to War, not only for 6CW and it's uprising, but I do it in the knowledge that driving him away, may just go towards providing closure on the most horrific chapter in my mother's life. And then maybe, just maybe, I might be able to sleep soundly at night.

See I needed it on record Harold, just why I am what I am, I needed to tell the world, The Uprising... Mike Masters, just why there's no way in hell I'd ever stand at my father's side.

Because that man is the Devil and me? I'm the perenial thorn in his side, The Sharpshooter that will fire 'The Shot in the Dark' that drives the Devil and his demons from this company! And to be honest, Harold, I think that's this interview over.

Harris stands, exhales deeply and then walks out of shot, Harold watching after him, a bit taken aback. Harold looks to the camera.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, a revealing, intense account by Scott Harris there. An insightful, painstaking look into the mind of 'The Sharpshooter' ahead of War Games. I've been Harold Lloyd and this was a 6CW.com exclusive!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cagero Sun 07 Sep 2014, 1:05 am

6CW Anarchy Sunday 7th September Cagero

An empty stage, a crowd of people… It’s almost like Simon at the Apollo, except that I couldn’t dream of being that funny, and 6CW’s budget wouldn’t let me this week. I mean, sure I could have paid out of my own pocket, had my own little expense for this week, but why even bother? I mean, I’m sure this is just as effective. We have a fairly packed crowd, we have me with a microphone in my hand on a fairly barren stage. Sure, they spotted for some pretty shoddy lights, and manned it with some kid from the local high school, but other than that, it’s pretty lackluster. I start out by walking to the center of the stage, and lifting the microphone to my lips.

Simon: “So who here thinks I’m a Tinkywinky?”

I ask with a smug look on my face, as I take a couple steps toward the people… Some of them react with boos, but since the majority is here to see myself, they cheer.

Simon: “Apparently what I did wasn’t justified. You know the whole beer bottle to the head of Bam, to make sure that he didn’t appear in the match. As far as I’m concerned, I really did him a favor – making sure that he didn’t compete against me when I was peed… Because personally, I would much rather be hit in the head with a beer bottle, and be knocked the hell out, than face someone like me… I have a little bit of an aggressive streak, you see. When I’m upset, I have a tendency to drag things out, and make something much worse for people…”

I wiggle my eyebrows, exaggerating what I’m saying, as I continue toward the edge of the stage.

Simon: “So am I really a Tinkywinky?”

I sit on the edge of the stage, toward all the people. Again, the majority of them cheer.

Simon: “That word is thrown around far too easily these days… Lots of words are actually, to the point where they are devoid of any meaning whatsoever. We live in a society where people cannot go without redundancy to the point where something loses its meaning. Don’t believe me? Look at words like love and hate. Two words at the extreme ends of the spectrum that have literally lost all meaning in this generation; two words, that when I was young, were sacred and meaningful. People these days have no regard for such things, and will go at a moment’s notice to ruin something as beautiful as love, or as pure as hatred was intended to be.”

I pull my legs under me, and push myself up, before walking to the left side of the stage.

Simon: “Love is meant to be unbridled, but it hardly ever is anymore, if at all really. You never really see true love, with the exception of those pictures that pop up on the internet of some senior citizens – have to love those things. But this is the point here, people call me a Tinkywinky, or whatever the hell they want to, but refuse to see the real thing… I’m probably the most real person that this place has. I’m not putting on face – I have problems, probably more than I can count. I try to compensate with stuff that others wouldn’t dream of. I suffer from extreme depression, maybe even bipolar. These things are real, just as love was once real…”

I start walking to the right of the stage, but stop in the center.

Simon: “Or just as real as hate.”

I continue to the right side of the stage.

Simon: “Pushed around way too lightly, yes. But yet, this one runs rampant, unlike its delicate counterpart, especially here in this business. The world loves to hate me; they all hate Simon Cagero… But think about it, ladies and gentlemen; what is there really to hate? Yeah, I might be a little full of myself; I might do things that are questionable… Hell, I might even swear a little bit too much. But is this really a reason to hate me? Is this really a motive that you can stand behind? Think about it, just for a moment… You hate Simon Cagero, because he is full of himself. You hate Simon Cagero because he compensates with confidence… You hate Simon Cagero, because he is more realistic, more talented, more Wasted than you are. Hate is bred from pride. Face it; you’re no better than a child if you hate me. You hate me because you know deep in your heart that I’m better than you. I can talk better than you. I’m more athletic than you. I’m smarter than you. I’m better than you in every aspect… So I can see why you hate me. You hate me, because you cannot be me.”

I walk back to the center, as I continue talking. I keep my body open to them a little.

Simon: “Life would be so much easier, wouldn’t it?”

I stop, and scan the room from left to right.

Simon: “If you actually had something to stand on, instead of standing there with your finger up your nose, hating on me… I mean, sure whatever floats your boat, but that’s what I’m getting at here… The hate really is misguided and childish… Whatever happened to supporting your local favorite? Knowing that he’s better, but not caring, and cheering them through that God damn finish line? Oh, I know what happened, everyone in this recent generation has grown up to be a bunch of God damn ingrates. They only care about one person, and one person alone… Themselves… It is a pity, really, to live in a world full of egotistical, self-centered pricks that have absolutely no concern for anybody else, isn’t it? Instead they spew things like jealousy and envy toward the real people like me… The Wasted People like us… How are we really to cope in such a situation, hey?”

I shrug my shoulders.

Simon: “We can’t cope…”

I shake my head, emphasizing my point.

Simon: “So I guess that’s where I come in.”

I point to myself, and laugh, before I start pacing as I continue talking.

Simon: “That’s right ladies and gentlemen; that is where I step in to show them exactly how to be great. That’s where I show up; to show them they aren’t half as good as what they claim to be. It’s nothing against them, mind you… I’m not really a bad guy… But these people, that believe they have talent, or at least more than I do, need to be put in their place.  They need to be shown that they don’t belong with the One Per-cent; that they don’t even hold a candle. There isn’t even sense in trying to reason with them, because they don’t listen. They’re so closed-minded, so misguided, so…  They’re so lost that they don’t even know what to do with themselves; you know what I mean?”

I stop, and roll my eyes, and look around a little sporadically.

Simon: “It’s because they aren’t like me. They don’t know what direction they’re going.”

I place my arm straight out in front of my body.

Simon: “They aren’t like us…”

I smile and shake my head.

Simon: “They aren’t…”

I take a deep breath, as the crowd joins in on this one.

Simon: “WASTED!”

Again, some of the people in the crowd boo. I don’t really care, it’s more fun that way.

Simon: “They don’t believe in Wasting Money, Wasting Time, or Wasting a Little Bit of Our Precious Little Minds. They believe that what they stand for is right, and just. They’ve never been pushed aside for an opportunity; they’ve never held onto someone they loved, before they faded away… Not only because they are completely incapable of loving anyone but themselves, but also they’ve never had misfortune on a grandeur scale; as if life is all hunky-dory for them… Their biggest misfortune is losing a match… Big surprise when they face me though.

I sigh, and walk back down to the edge of the stage.

Simon: “Because my experience is in everything.”

I look around and see that people seem to be okay right now.

Simon: “I’ve done more, faced more people; accomplished more than anybody else out there…”

I point to the universe. That’s the only thing I can compare myself to.

Simon: “So don’t you dare treat me like I’m not a threat.”

I lower my arm, and wag my finger like a grandmother, tut-tutting and all.

Simon: “Everyone that does, I topple, quite easily actually. They’re so full of themselves, so sure that they can beat all comers, that there really is no point in trying… Don’t you hate people like that? I mean, for all my faults, at least you know that I’ll put on one hell of a show, as well as completely dominate the competition. So what’s wrong with everyone else? Why do they feel as if I’m not a threat? To tell you the truth, I don’t really know. I have no idea why the biggest up-and-comer in 6CW is looked over like he’s just some piece of trash… Maybe it’s because I’m Wasted, because I’m Prodigal… Certainly can’t be because I’m forgettable… There is no way that a person could possibly forget this face.”

I point to my face; yes all around my face.

Simon: “So what’s the point, anyway?”

Again, I shrug my shoulders.

Simon: “What’s going on? What’s up? What’s on Simon’s mind? Well, I suppose we get trapped in another cluster of shenanigans again, where he is one of few, yet one of many to step together in the ring. Of course, at the root of it all, being Bam and myself, for the obvious reasons. I dislike him, because he’s an idiot. He dislikes me, because I’m an ass… Yup, that pretty much sums it up right there…. Oh, and the outcome? Is there really any doubt? Do you really want me to go in a long, drawn out explanation of why and how I’m going to win?

I tap my chin in thought.

Simon: “Of course you don’t.”

I shake my head.

Simon: “Which is why I’m going to…”

I allow for an expressionless pause, only to build the suspense.

Simon: “Save you the crap this week.”

Again, I shrug my shoulders… I don’t really care.

Simon: “See, even I have a heart. Even someone such as me, someone who is…”

I hold my hand over my heart, and scream out.

Simon: “WASTED!”

Caught the people off guard this time, as they repeat what I scream.

Simon: “Can cut a little slack to the little man every so often… Although I wouldn’t be too sure about the three I’m facing.”

I end this on a happy note. Mainly because the budget is slim, much like I said, a denouement isn’t in the 6CW’s budget. Although, if you really want to know what happens, I guess you need to tune in to Anarchy.

Cagero

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Sun 07 Sep 2014, 6:51 pm

Timothy Allen is shown backstage.

TA "Ladies and Gentlemen, May I introduce to you Bolan."

B "Thanks Timothy, great to be here and great to be undefeated in 6CW, I'm 1-0 you know"

TA "Yeah but this week you are up against Vincent Costello, a champion."

B "I said when I joined 6CW I am here for championships and the first step to gaining a championship is battling the champion, I for one am not afraid of Costello or anyone else in 6CW for that matter. Last week I came face to face with Ojore. What happened I beat him on my debut. Some might say only by chance it happened, but Ojore gave it his best shot. Hit me with everything he had and I was the one who walked away victorious. Now this week Costello is giving it large. Saying no rookie can take his title, but Costello will be fearing the unknown and doesn't know what I am capable of, he saw a brief glimpse of it last week. But this week I will make Vincent Costello TAP!!!!"

Bolan then walks off camera

TA "Strong words from Bolan"

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down