The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help me in my golfing thesis-how has the recession impacted your golf???

Go down

Please help me in my golfing thesis-how has the recession impacted your golf??? Empty Please help me in my golfing thesis-how has the recession impacted your golf???

Post by jwhscott Sun 06 Feb 2011, 6:29 pm

I am not a usual contributor to the golf pages but here I am for the first time!

Please could you take a minute to answer a very quick survey about your golf choices in the recession.

I really would be so grateful for two minutes of your time! Here is the survey link www.surveymonkey.com/s/5HDXP...

If you don't want to answer the survey please feel free to let me know your opinions on how the recession has impacted golf in your area. Lets get this thread as a debate on the issue!

Thank you so much again in advance...

Jamie (Member of Longniddry GC-East Lothian, Scotland)

jwhscott

Back to top Go down

Please help me in my golfing thesis-how has the recession impacted your golf??? Empty Re: Please help me in my golfing thesis-how has the recession impacted your golf???

Post by jwhscott Sun 06 Feb 2011, 7:57 pm

Some people have been struggling with getting to the survey: here is the link once again http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5HDXPSX

jwhscott

Back to top Go down