The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+10
seanmichaels
Adam D
superflyweight
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
14 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Tue 15 Jul 2014, 11:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Insects, anyone?

Cooking tips?

Action netball?

I don't play action netball!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:18 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

You guys are a hoot.

We were. There are only 4 of us left now. Sad times not only on the pitch but off as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:21 pm

They've moved away, got families, stopped playing...or dead?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:25 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:They've moved away, got families, stopped playing...or dead?

Most travelled down from London and just decided to take up golf instead. 2 went to play from premier league sides. One of us left should really go and play premier league but he won't whilst my old man is still around. They get on very well in a non homo way.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:31 pm

You guys are a hoot.

In a novelty tie, itching powder down the shirt kind of way.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:35 pm

Rowley wrote:

You guys are a hoot.

Yep. Electric buzzer in the palm of the hand type.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:35 pm

Real 'characters' by the sound of it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:40 pm

And, once again...

Just like that...

I was back...

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:42 pm

Galted wrote:And, once again...

Just like that...

I was back...

When did you go?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:42 pm

2 scoops of ice-cream on a cone, strawberry and choc mint, f*cking rip-off at £3,50. To make it worse there were bits of strawberry in the strawberry scoop. Idiots, if I wanted bits of strawberry I'd buy a punnet from M&S and chop them up.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:42 pm

And, once again...

Just like that...

I was gone...

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:43 pm

Just like that...

I was back...

When did you go?

F*ck you, Tino.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:44 pm

Have to congratulate Adam on his excellent badge usage. Assuming it's him of course.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:46 pm

Galted wrote:

Just like that...

I was back...

When did you go?

F*ck you, Tino.

I miss you, Galted.

Not like I would miss Jules if he left, but I miss you nonetheless.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:50 pm

Galted wrote:2 scoops of ice-cream on a cone, strawberry and choc mint, f*cking rip-off at £3,50.  To make it worse there were bits of strawberry in the strawberry scoop.  Idiots, if I wanted bits of strawberry I'd buy a punnet from M&S and chop them up.

They put real strawberry in your strawberry ice cream? Bloody outrageous that is. F*cking toffs. Thank God there wasn't any choc or mint in the choc mint, or I'd have been done there to bang some heads together.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:51 pm

Miss you too, Tino. I'd also miss Julius more if he left but I do miss you. You might be missing me permanently now that the 667Killer has singled me out.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:52 pm

Rowley wrote:

You guys are a hoot.

Yep.  Electric buzzer in the palm of the hand type.

A favourite was a drop or 2 of he who dares burns sauce laced thinly on the inside of the boxer shorts. I've seen grown men cry.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:54 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:2 scoops of ice-cream on a cone, strawberry and choc mint, f*cking rip-off at £3,50.  To make it worse there were bits of strawberry in the strawberry scoop.  Idiots, if I wanted bits of strawberry I'd buy a punnet from M&S and chop them up.

They put real strawberry in your strawberry ice cream? Bloody outrageous that is. F*cking toffs. Thank God there wasn't any choc or mint in the choc mint, or I'd have been done there to bang some heads together.

Thanks for your outrage, Julius. There was some degree of choc in the choc mint which is acceptable as choc doesn't occur naturally. Bits of fruit is just laziness, bits of fruit-flavoured something would be tolerated.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:54 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

You guys are a hoot.

A favourite was a drop or 2 of he who dares burns sauce laced thinly on the inside of the boxer shorts. I've seen grown men cry.

You'd see grown men break someones nose if you did it to me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:55 pm

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

You guys are a hoot.

You'd see an 11 year old break someones nose if they did that to me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:55 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

You guys are a hoot.

Used to experience similar when I'd go for a p1ss after finishing my burrito and getting the superhot Wrap-It-Up sauce on my c0ck. Was awkward trying to wash it in the basins at work.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:57 pm

So you'd prefer something artificially flavoured to taste like strawberry, instead of real strawberry, to go with your artificially-flavoured-to-taste-like-strawberry ice cream?

If you moved to Yorkshire you could use your £3.50 to buy your own ice cream factory.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:02 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:So you'd prefer something artificially flavoured to taste like strawberry, instead of real strawberry, to go with your artificially-flavoured-to-taste-like-strawberry ice cream?

In strawberry-flavoured ice-cream I'd prefer no real strawberry, but if I'd decided to eat strawberries or strawberries and ice-cream I'd prefer real strawberry.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:02 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
If you moved to Yorkshire you could use your £3.50 to buy your own ice cream factory.

Yes, but I'd be living in Yorkshire.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:04 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

You could buy Yorkshire with that and ethnically cleanse it. Send them to Scotland. You'd be like a modern day captain cook.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:05 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

For an extra £1.25 a year you could get Rowley to run it for you and then move back south.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:07 pm

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

You guys are a hoot.

Can I borrow him? Could do with having my nose broken, and the doctor won't do it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

You could buy Yorkshire with that and ethnically cleanse it. Send them to Scotland. You'd be like a modern day captain cook.

That would be a great title for a documentary, "The Ethnic Cleansing Of Yorkshire". Would cause upset on all sides before anyone knew what it was about.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:10 pm

Yorkshire is wonderful. We have got an IMAX cinema now.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:10 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

For an extra £1.25 a year you could get Rowley to run it for you and then move back south.

Might be a way to get some of the v3 tail back. Would be a good name for a book and film too if Charlie and the Chocolate Factory hadn't been done.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:12 pm

Rowley wrote:Yorkshire is wonderful. We have got an IMAX cinema now.

An IMAX cinema and the Tour de France. Maybe my opinion on Yorkshire will have to be reviewed and, possibly, changed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:14 pm

Galted wrote:

An IMAX cinema and the Tour de France.  Maybe my opinion on Yorkshire will have to be reviewed and, possibly, changed.

Someone I know also claimed he saw a hybrid car when he went to Leeds, but I suspect he was just trying to impress me. Very, very sceptical about his claim.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:16 pm

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

An IMAX cinema and the Tour de France.  Maybe my opinion on Yorkshire will have to be reviewed and, possibly, changed.

Someone I know also claimed he saw a hybrid car when he went to Leeds, but I suspect he was just trying to impress me. Very, very sceptical about his claim.

Donkey's and carts were introduced to leeds when i was at Uni there?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:18 pm

Jeff wrote:Yorkshire is wonderful. We have got an IMAX cinema now.

I am sure that Yorkshire had the worlds first IMAX cinema... (amy be wrong though)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:20 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

I am sure that Yorkshire had the worlds first IMAX cinema... (amy be wrong though)

Who's Amy?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:20 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

world's

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:21 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Was it at the National Television and Bradford Museum, or whatever it is called?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:21 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

You guys are a hoot.

Can I borrow him? Could do with having my nose broken, and the doctor won't do it.

You can have him.

Last time I used him, it was to scare some bloke off who I'd just cut up in my Kia Picanto.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:22 pm

Union wrote:Was it at the National Television and Bradford Museum, or whatever it is called?

Indeedy Union.

Bog off sean...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:25 pm

Kia Picanto, lol.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:28 pm

Nothing wrong with a KIA

Union, you're not 21 are you?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:30 pm

Stone, yes.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:44 pm

I see Lb's got to number one in the most prolific poster chart. F*cking Aussies.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:54 pm

Truss is 6th, not bad for someone who gets about 50% of his posts removed.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:58 pm

Spoiler:

You've got to love the Scots.

Mad Jock wrote: My mate didn’t want to take any chances so he hit it with a hammer.

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:03 pm

Unconvincing Scotsman wrote:“It was about two to three inches long and had a massive sting about the length of a needle."

Well was it two inches long, or three? A needle, how long is a needle? Is that a knitting needle? Cleopatra's Needle? A nonsense story.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:04 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Unconvincing Scotsman wrote:“It was about two to three inches long and had a massive sting about the length of a needle."

Well was it two inches long, or three? A needle, how long is a needle? Is that a knitting needle? Cleopatra's Needle? A nonsense story.

As I said, you've got to love the Scots.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:32 pm

If Meryl Streep married Will Ferrell she'd be Meryl Ferrell.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:51 pm

Or Beryl Reid.

Beryl Ferrell.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:51 pm

Cheryl Baker?

Cheryl Ferrell.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:53 pm

Grimsby Town legend Terrell Forbes?

Terrell Ferrell.

That would have to be a gay wedding though, which may be frowned upon in some circles.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next