The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Magazine Help Wanted

Go down

V2 Magazine Help Wanted Empty V2 Magazine Help Wanted

Post by owen10ozzy Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:28 pm

We are looking for people to help cover the upcoming World Cup. Essentially we need contributing writers to cover games/groups.

You will be required to cover a particular group (I will let you know which are available once you have registered your interest)...you will then need to provide reports in one of two ways:

1) Match Reports: Cover each game separately writing a small piece on every one. The articles must be pm'ed to me a maximum of 24 hours after they have taken place. You can write them in whichever style you choose and they should be no longer than one A4/Microsoft Word page...usually half a page is suffice.

2) Make notes throughout the group stage and then write a summary report of the group, what took place etc. This will need to be sent to me a maximum of 24 hours after the conclusion of the group in question.

I will then need a 'game of the group' and 'player of the group' nomination from you at the end of the group stage (regardless of which way you decided to report) for consideration when it comes to the V2 World Cup Awards.

If anyone is interested in doing this then please message me on here or PM.

Regards

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down