The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Magazine American Football Section Wanted

+2
Good Golly I'm Olly
owen10ozzy
6 posters

Go down

V2 Magazine American Football Section Wanted  Empty V2 Magazine American Football Section Wanted

Post by owen10ozzy Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi to all;

As most will be aware now we at V2 have our own Sports Magazine which is released at the end of every month. My aim in running the magazine is to try and get as many sports covered as possible so that we can alternate certain sports or even have monthly features for a sport if people are able to contribute every month.

With the NFL summer camps and pre season in full flow I am looking for any possible American Football fans who could/would be willing to contribute to the magazine...

If anyone is interested in this role please message on here or send me a PM.

Regards Owen

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

V2 Magazine American Football Section Wanted  Empty Re: V2 Magazine American Football Section Wanted

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:33 am

There is literally nothing happening in the NFL atm, otherwise I'm sure guys like NYJ or Nick or me or GSC would write up something

Really August is when it starts with pre season games, even then they're fairly mundane
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

V2 Magazine American Football Section Wanted  Empty Re: V2 Magazine American Football Section Wanted

Post by cherriesfna Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:36 am

Do you need an article of Russell Wilson , like with pictures and lots of sucking up to his greatness
Or like a massive article on why Seattle are awesome and how much the 40whiners suck
However I do lack basic grammar and the only reason this looks decent is spellcheck.
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:55 am

Cherries when is your top 100 making a return
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:15 am

Well I can do another one of needed, just need to know if there significant intrest and an amount of people to do one
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:31 pm

I've been counting down the days, don't make me wait any longer old chum

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:26 am

Said I'd cover NFL when training camp starts in the magazine plan thread last week.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NYJ Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:47 am

I could do bits and bobs if needed too. I have a few ideas for pre season articles but we're in the July slump at the moment and even I'm taking some time off to enjoy the World Cup.
NYJ
NYJ

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Cherries - I have no idea what the Top 100 is but sounds like it has perked peoples interest...happy for that to go into the magazine if you do it...

Nick - I did get that message mate, but since you do cover all the NHL as well it's a good idea to have other writers in case you can't get stuff done on or time or just so that we can cover more Smile

NYJ - That would be great pal; if you just submit any articles you have by private messaging me. Keep in contact using this thread as to what you will write etc.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:44 pm

Couple years ago I did a top 100 where like the real nfl people here voted for 20 player at after a week or two a list was made, however this time if there is enough intrest it'll be top 50 as only like 60ish players actually made the list and one was tim tebow
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Yeah of these guys are up for covering the league I could just cover the NFC East, Owen.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down