The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
Pal Joey
kingraf
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
13 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Sh1t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 10:14 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:I have my gay friends coming to visit us on Sunday. Superfly has inspired me to raise my game. When a buckfast addled psuedo intellectual is more cultured than me you know it is time to raise your game.

We have gay couple as friends as well.  The kids call them both uncle.

I will ask them if they bone each other every night and report back to Seany.

That's a bit vulgar, Tino. I think gays prefer the term "bum each other".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Rowley Wed 21 May 2014, 10:14 am

Rowley wrote:I have my gay friends coming to visit us on Sunday. Superfly has inspired me to raise my game. When a buckfast addled psuedo intellectual is more cultured than me you know it is time to raise your game.

I am genuinely intrigued by how a wedding would work, do they both have best men, does one or both of them get given away? I may try and find out Sunday. They have just been accepted for adoption though so I would guess I would have to feign interest in that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 10:15 am

Rowley wrote:

I am genuinely intrigued by how a wedding would work, do they both have best men, does one or both of them get given away? I may try and find out Sunday. They have just been accepted for adoption though so I would guess I would have to feign interest in that.

It's always been a dream of mine to adopt a gay married couple.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 10:17 am

Rowley wrote:

I don't know either. Our gay friends aren't married, they live in sin.

My old Nan nearly sh*t herself at my wedding when we explained they were two men who lived together. She nearly walked out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 May 2014, 10:18 am

They are not married yet Galted, if they were I am reasonably sure my above queries would have been resolved.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 10:23 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:So would I if he hadn't trawled round after me correcting my typo's recently.

Nice to see you finally using an apostrophe. Shame you used it in a plural word that shouldn't have it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 10:24 am

Do they have a shared stag do or separate ones?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 May 2014, 10:32 am

Galted wrote:Do they have a shared stag do or separate ones

Where is Duty when you need him?

Lot of "psuedo" being thrown around on here today....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 May 2014, 10:34 am

These are all the questions I need answers to Galted. If we want to put together some sort of top ten questions I am more than willing to try and get them resolved. Please bear in mind though TSMR will be there and will get me done if they are too crude (michaels)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 May 2014, 10:37 am

Rowley wrote:They are not married yet Galted, if they were I am reasonably sure my above queries would have been resolved.

laughing 

Queries.

Very good.

(I'm not Suman Mahanta, 22, Indian singer, traffic collision.)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 10:46 am

Rowley wrote: If we want to put together some sort of top ten questions I am more than willing to try and get them resolved.

1) Do they know my gay friends?

2) Do they go to Scissor Sisters gigs?

They are the only 2 I need answers for.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 10:51 am

1) How many times can someone reassure you they aren't gay, before you have to assume they are?
2) Are thigh shorts really owned by gay people? I mean they already have rainbows, and pink.
3) Do they go to the gym?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 10:58 am

Does the more girly one of the pair turn randomly psychotic and shout at the other one because he exposes a poorly-written novel such as Crime and Punishment as pretentious sh1t?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 May 2014, 11:00 am

kingraf wrote:3) Do they go to the gym?

Why, you hoping to get lucky Raf?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 11:01 am

TopHat's back. He's immediately hunting down C_S for ridicule though instead of popping onto the Culture Cup to say hello. I find this quite caddish.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 11:04 am

Rowley wrote:
kingraf wrote:3) Do they go to the gym?

Why, you hoping to get lucky Raf?

just hoping they'll dispell the homoerotic myth. I like gay people, them hitting on me always helps my self image. A bit like a gay urologist asking you out on a date following an appointment.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 11:06 am

Galted wrote:Does the more girly one of the pair turn randomly psychotic and shout at the other one because he exposes a poorly-written novel such as Crime and Punishment as pretentious sh1t?

I sat in Balans on Compton Street a few years back with the butch half of the gay couple we know whilst Mrs Windows went shopping with the camper one.

I got chatted up by a young Portuguese chap. True story. He had been to the natural history museum and had bought one of those plastic 'lion head on a stick' toys that you pull the handle and the mouth snaps shut. He rather playfully nipped me on the shoulder with it whilst I was having a drink.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 11:07 am

Galted wrote:Does the more girly one of the pair turn randomly psychotic and shout at the other one because he exposes a poorly-written novel such as Crime and Punishment as pretentious sh1t?

I sat in Balans on Compton Street a few years back with the butch half of the gay couple we know whilst Mrs Windows went shopping with the camper one.

I got chatted up by a young Portuguese chap.  True story.  He had been to the natural history museum and had bought one of those plastic 'lion head on a stick' toys that you pull the handle and the mouth snaps shut.  He rather playfully nipped me on the shoulder with it whilst I was having a drink.

Did you playfully glass him?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 11:13 am

Galted wrote:

I got chatted up by a young Portuguese chap.  True story.  He had been to the natural history museum and had bought one of those plastic 'lion head on a stick' toys that you pull the handle and the mouth snaps shut.  He rather playfully nipped me on the shoulder with it whilst I was having a drink.

Did you playfully glass him?

No. I'm a peaceful man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 11:15 am

There's a new temp in the online department. I'm quite frustrated at the fact that she doesn't melt at mere sight of me. Need to hit the gym harder. The shirts obviously aren't tight enough.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 May 2014, 11:17 am

At our Christmas do this year our new gay receptionist in theLondon office fancied me, which given I am a fat bearded middle aged northerner and he is about 17 was a little ridiculous, particularly as in my younger days I was never what one would consider a handsome man.

I was probably as flattered as I have ever been by anything.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 11:21 am

Rowley wrote:At our Christmas do this year our new gay receptionist in theLondon office fancied me, which given I am a fat bearded middle aged northerner and he is about 17 was a little ridiculous, particularly as in my younger days I was never what one would consider a handsome man.

He probably saw a potential sugar daddy
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 11:22 am

Rowley wrote:At our Christmas do this year our new gay receptionist in theLondon office fancied me, which given I am a fat bearded middle aged northerner and he is about 17 was a little ridiculous, particularly as in my younger days I was never what one would consider a handsome man.

Maybe he's got a Gimli fetish.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 11:26 am

Galted wrote:

Maybe he's got a Gimli fetish.

Laugh 

Notice Sean has disappeared now the Culture Cup has gone pink.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 11:32 am

Just shared my frustrations with the temp. Apparently has a steady relationship with some guy with an Indian name and a lovely Beemer. Obviously into guys with bulging wallets, rather than bulging biceps. lady of loose morals
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 11:37 am

kingraf wrote:Just shared my frustrations with the temp. Apparently has a steady relationship with some guy with an Indian name and a lovely Beemer. Obviously into guys with bulging wallets, rather than bulging biceps. lady of loose morals

Most of them like a bit of muscle but won't admit to it. Try breaking one of her wrists to show her how strong you are.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 11:38 am

dammit, I typed who.re, and it spews lady of loose morals.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 11:39 am

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:Just shared my frustrations with the temp. Apparently has a steady relationship with some guy with an Indian name and a lovely Beemer. Obviously into guys with bulging wallets, rather than bulging biceps. lady of loose morals

Most of them like a bit of muscle but won't admit to it. Try breaking one of her wrists to show her how strong you are.

Good idea. She'll be mighty impressed at my ability to snap her like a twig
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 11:45 am

kingraf wrote:dammit, I typed who.re, and it spews lady of loose morals.

I'd like something that spews ladies of loose morals.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 May 2014, 11:48 am

Golf this evening.

Yay!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 11:50 am

Union Cane wrote:Golf this evening.

Yay!

Yay!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 11:51 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yay!

Yay!

Yay!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 12:01 pm

Yay!

Enjoy mate. Seem to be playing a lot of golf lately. Hope to baby Jesus you are improving.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 May 2014, 12:09 pm

I seem to have plateaued recently, but I've just acquired a new set of irons so should hopefully kick on and get under 90 this year.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 12:20 pm

Union Cane wrote:I seem to have plateaued recently, but I've just acquired a new set of irons so should hopefully kick on and get under 90 this year.

Found that getting a few lessons of coaching takes more shots off your score than any set of woods ever will. Playing at the Kempton Park CC (Ernie Els' home club) this weekend, and I'd love to break 75. On a four handicap, myself.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 May 2014, 12:28 pm

I can only dream of such scores, I took the game up 30 years too late.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 May 2014, 12:30 pm

Do something Tina, they are discussing golf. If you want to be the self appointed head of this cup is about time you earned those laurels.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 12:38 pm

Union Cane wrote:I can only dream of such scores, I took the game up 30 years too late.

Possibly, I started playing a little late myself, I'm a southpaw, and customized Southpaw woods for an eight-year old were a little pricey. Only started at about thirteen, but I do seem to pick up sports pretty quickly - provincial rugby, cricket, tennis, and district athletics. Don't think anybody in the world is actually bad enough to shoot a 90. Normally a case of bad technique, paired with the assumption that all will be better with a new set of sticks. Get some coaching, if they are any good, you'll likely take 6-10 shots depending on your actual ability) in less than a year.

Expensive golf clubs (and tennis racquets really) only improve your game if you are any good to begin with. Bit like buying an HDMI cable for a standard TV
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 12:40 pm

Rowley wrote:Do something Tina, they are discussing golf. If you want to be the self appointed head of this cup is about time you earned those laurels.

Fat, middle-aged man like yourself... You only have golf left. Should look into it.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 May 2014, 12:41 pm

The matter is in the hands of our chairperson now Raf. I have nothing more to say on the subject.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 12:46 pm

Rowley wrote:Do something Tina, they are discussing golf. If you want to be the self appointed head of this cup is about time you earned those laurels.

It's a f*cking liberty I tell you.

Blame Adam. If he had given me real power, rather than just a nice badge, I would ban the pair of bastards.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 12:50 pm

Sorry, had a painfully childish meeting to attend.

I thought I'd have loads of questions for gays but I've gone blank.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 12:50 pm

Blame Adam.  If he had given me real power, rather than just a nice badge, I would ban the pair of bastards.

You make a nice token Head of Culture Cup, if its any consolation.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 12:51 pm

I bet gays don't like gardening though. Maybe ask them that Rowley? A man's attitude to gardening says a lot about him.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 12:52 pm

kingraf wrote:

Blame Adam.  If he had given me real power, rather than just a nice badge, I would ban the pair of bastards.

You make a nice token Head of Culture Cup, if its any consolation.

It is actually. Thanks.

It is Union I have an issue with. Middle age men taking up golf, dressing like c*nts and talking about their handicap all day. Morons.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 12:54 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I bet gays don't like gardening though. Maybe ask them that Rowley? A man's attitude to gardening says a lot about him.
I like gardening the pitch, while I play cricket. Wonder what that says. Tend to try create little cracks while I'm batting, if we bat first.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 May 2014, 12:56 pm

Cheers Tina, it is good to know if you actually had any power to act, you would do so in a completely disproportionate and punitive manner. Hopefully that will be the warning shot they need.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 1:00 pm

kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I bet gays don't like gardening though. Maybe ask them that Rowley? A man's attitude to gardening says a lot about him.
I like gardening the pitch, while I play cricket. Wonder what that says. Tend to try create little cracks while I'm batting, if we bat first.

Batsmen make me laugh when they start prodding a pitch. Who would have thought a little tap with a 3lb piece of willow is more effective than a 2+ roller?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 1:03 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:

Batsmen make me laugh when they start prodding a pitch. Who would have thought a little tap with a 3lb piece of willow is more effective than a 2+ roller?

Dont think it will ever turn a glass pitch into a demon, but I do think sustained prodding pays off at the back end of the game. Sometimes
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 1:05 pm

In my days as a swordsmen, I found that sustained prodding at the back end rarely paid dividends.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next