The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tursunov gets double-bagelled by Machado

2 posters

Go down

Tursunov gets double-bagelled by Machado Empty Tursunov gets double-bagelled by Machado

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri 02 May 2014, 4:20 am

A guy ranked 200 ranking below the opponent double bagelled him to submission, not sure if such incidents happened in ATP world tour ever before.

Having not heard his name even once I googled him to know more about him and to my surprise he is 30 years of age with a career win-loss of 24-48, how on earth he double bagelled Tursunov is a mystery to me.

May be LF can dig to see if such matches happened in the past where overwhelming underdog utter humiliate the favorite.

2014 certainly seems to be the year of Underdogs and upsets.  Rolling Eyes 

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Tursunov gets double-bagelled by Machado Empty Re: Tursunov gets double-bagelled by Machado

Post by lags72 Fri 02 May 2014, 9:58 am

I have a hunch that laverfan will produce something of interest, but in the meantime it's worth noting that much bigger names than Tursunov have suffered the dreaded double bagel at the hands of a complete unknown. In fact, it can happen to be the very best of them.

However, you were talking specifically about ATP World Tour events, and I don't believe the match referenced below actually meets the criteria ......  Wink  Wink 

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/22/sports/tennis/22bagel.html?_r=0

lags72

Back to top Go down

Tursunov gets double-bagelled by Machado Empty Re: Tursunov gets double-bagelled by Machado

Post by invisiblecoolers Sat 03 May 2014, 9:07 pm

LF where are u?

@Lags , yea I know that match, if you forgot I actually opened tat topic back in 606 as well as 606v2, I can find the link to that thread if u want.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down