The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Pal Joey
kingraf
ShahenshahG
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
12 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

And I am beating Galted.

Life is good.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 May 2014, 9:30 am

seanmichaels wrote:Had a poo on the groundfloor when I got to work and now need another one. Bloody Thai food.

Why don't you use a toilet?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:31 am

Tino's Mum wrote:I really wish little Tino would stop fiddling with himself.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:32 am

Tino's Dad wrote:I really wish little Tino would stop fiddling with me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 May 2014, 9:33 am

Galted wrote:

Would have been funnier if you had thought of quoting people's mothers first.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 01 May 2014, 9:34 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Well done LB. It's good to see you re-taking control of your life. I hope you can also kick your crack habit.

I always walk around with some exposed crack. Especially in summer. It's going to be hard to untie the knot but I'll give it a good unpicking later on.  Smile 

How about you? Apart from on here... are you a heavy user of social networking media such as Faceblock and Twetter?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:34 am

It's thread split day!! Time to get something constructive as the game changer
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 May 2014, 9:34 am

Galted's missus wrote: I must stop fiddling with Tino

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:35 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:

True, but the fact that it involve you and fiddling more than makes up for that.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 May 2014, 9:36 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

True, but the fact that it involve you and fiddling more than makes up for that.

*involves

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 01 May 2014, 9:36 am

Pubes

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:38 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

True, but the fact that it involve involves you and fiddling more than makes up for that.

*involves

Lol.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:40 am

Bananas are an excellent source of potassium.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:42 am

Bujumbura is the capital city of Burundi.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:43 am

Valletta is the capital city of Malta.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:44 am

The moon landings really happened.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 01 May 2014, 9:44 am

Gamymede is the largest moon in the Solar system

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:45 am

Superman's kryptonite is, kryptonite.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:45 am

Superman's kryptonite is, kryptonite.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 01 May 2014, 9:46 am

The word gullible is not in the dictionary

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:47 am

Americans will never embrace soccer.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 01 May 2014, 9:47 am

feedback is the shortest word containing ABCDEF

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 01 May 2014, 9:48 am

seanmichaels wrote:Had a poo on the groundfloor when I got to work and now need another one. Bloody Thai food.

Why don't you use a toilet?

You have used that before.

Turd Part Deux has been accomplished. Quite a fiery affair.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:49 am

If you rearrange the letters in "Gauteng", it says "get a gun"
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 01 May 2014, 9:49 am

I used 3 litres of Zero ~ battery assisted ~ today.

I've taken the before shots of the jungle. Let's hope that stuff works like Agent Orange did on those forests in Cambodia.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 01 May 2014, 9:49 am

sean wrote:Quite a fiery affair.

Behind like the Japanese Flag?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:49 am

Jack Whitehall is a c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 01 May 2014, 9:49 am

And I am beating Galted.

Life is good.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:52 am

The Queen Alexandra's Birdwing (Ornithoptera alexandrae) is the largest species of butterfly. The wingspan of the female is larger than that of a Cessna 152 light aircraft.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 01 May 2014, 9:52 am

Lou Gramm stutters off stage.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 01 May 2014, 9:53 am

Lady GaGa used to be a woman

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:53 am

I've always wondered about how Jesus' date of birth is 2-4 B.C... It makes no sense
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 01 May 2014, 9:53 am

There is a girl sat opposite me. Hails from Stoke-on-Trent and says Luke instead of Look. Fairly common though not slutty. Work obsessed. Speaks with her mouthful (not my hampton) and is slightly pear shaped. Just off ginge.

Muff definition:

I expect it is kept trimmed although we're probably talking grade 4-6. Certainly not a US Marine standard issue. I have no doubts that the muff, although trimmed and neat, will have large surface area coverage. Almost from hip to hip and down to the inner thighs.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:54 am

Police don't record a fifth of crime.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:55 am

There was no MH370... it was a bluff by the Malaysian government to get all countries to reveal their satellite technologies.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 01 May 2014, 9:56 am

Elvis is dead.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:There is a girl sat opposite me. Hails from Stoke-on-Trent and says Luke instead of Look. Fairly common though not slutty. Work obsessed. Speaks with her mouthful (not my hampton) and is slightly pear shaped. Just off ginge.

Muff definition:

I expect it is kept trimmed although we're probably talking grade 4-6. Certainly not a US Marine standard issue. I have no doubts that the muff, although trimmed and neat, will have large surface area coverage. Almost from hip to hip and down to the inner thighs.

I expect that it is shaved at irregular intervals so that it is often red and itchy and not pleasing to the eye.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:57 am

Will Ferrell is a c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 01 May 2014, 9:57 am

kingraf wrote:I've always wondered about how Jesus' date of birth is 2-4 B.C... It makes no sense

Mary was very busy with clients during the spring of 5 B.C. Someone will need to find her little orange tablet to pinpoint the exact date.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:57 am

Will Ferrell is a c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 01 May 2014, 9:58 am

A hoglet is a baby hedgehog

Pubes

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 01 May 2014, 9:58 am

seanmichaels wrote:There is a girl sat opposite me. Hails from Stoke-on-Trent and says Luke instead of Look. Fairly common though not slutty. Work obsessed. Speaks with her mouthful (not my hampton) and is slightly pear shaped. Just off ginge.

I work with a bloke from Stoke, he does the same. He also does not know the difference between nothing and anything. As in he says "I have not done nothing" rather than "I have not done anything" Was he not an ex army bloke with barely suppressed anger issues I would have pointed this out to him, as it is I have to sit here dying just a little bit every time he does it.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=53508

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20