The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Saturday 1st February 2014

+10
TheCultOfPersonality
Michael_Sweetwater
Enforcer
The Last Outlaw
Marky
Dolphin Ziggler
MtotheC
Thunder87
x12x
JJJohnson
14 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Saturday 1st February 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Saturday 1st February 2014

Post by JJJohnson Wed 22 Jan 2014, 10:40 pm

Live from the Copper Box, London
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Nicky Cassidy vs Jonathan Daniels

Match 2
Thunder vs Max Adamson vs DeMarcus Brown

*THE INSIDER- An in-depth interview with Chaos

Match 3
Liam Wood vs GazzyD vs Ojore

Match 4
Jimmy Phillips/Jack Hurst vs Alexander Altair/Vincent Costello

Main Event
Nate Nack/Mike Masters/Scott Harris/Edward Plague/Drake vs Enforcer/Tyler Roth/Marty Helms/Orthrus/Daniel Reilly

Also on the show:
Will Orthrus be medically cleared to compete in the main event?
Will Vincent Costello challenge The Authority's contractual ruling?
Where was Oliver Keane last week?
What is the future of Blade and will Conrad face repercussions for another failure?
Plus much more

Last edited by JJJohnson on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Saturday 1st February 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Saturday 1st February 2014

Post by x12x Wed 22 Jan 2014, 11:23 pm

Our scene opens in the backstage area of the Copper Box Arena, we see the shot through a handheld camera as it shakily moves behind the figure of the former EWF Champion The Viper Liam Wood. The camera is held to the ground as the camera man attempts to keep up with the man destined to meet his former friend in 20 days time at 6CW Revolution. The camera man calls for Wood to stop but Wood continues to walk at a blistering pace in a world of his own, the camera man calls out once again this time stopping Wood in his tracks sending the camera man crashing in to the back of Wood sending the camera man down on to the ground with a bump. Wood hoists the camera man up to his feet who lifts his camera and focuses it on the confused face of the Viper, Wood remains silent before gesturing for the man to speak.

CM: Liam, tonight you scored a big win over Mr Max Adamson in your first match of 2014...how do you believe it went?

Wood pauses for a second as a smile covers his face, he runs his hand through his hair before looking in to the camera and speaking, as he begins to speak a serious look covers his face.

“Well tonight we saw a night of promise...we saw men put their integrity and honour on the line and make a promise to see something through until the bitter end...tonight we saw a handful of men show that despite the ruling of the Authority, there is still pride in this company and real men can stick by their word! Tonight was what the fans needed...it was what I needed...it showed me that despite the failings of some...good can still prevail.”

CM: Who are you on about in particular.

Wood pauses for a second and smiles as he looks down at his top, the camera pans down quickly to reveal the first ever t-shirt released by EWF for Liam Wood, he strokes the EWF logo on the arm before talking and starting with a man who he had a lot of respect for during his time at EWF.

“There were so many to chose from but I think we'd be stupid not to mention Mr Talent himself Jimmy Phillips...he promised to prove the doubters wrong...he wanted to show that this year could be his and that he had it...this year hasn't started yet but he did just that by taking down a man who has been a thorn in the side of this company and EWF for a hell of a long time...the thing is, I had no doubt that Jimmy could do it, he was my co-captain in team EWF and I knew I could trust him with my life...I knew he could do it!.”

Viper pauses again for a second before continuing his list

“Then we have Scott Harris, a man who promised to come out of his handicap challenge with his head held high...he may have lost but without a doubt he did better than I think even he knew he could...the last promise...well, that was mine...I promised to start 2014 with a bang, I promised to show that I was the best in the business...I did just that when I pinned a former 6CW World Champion in the form of Miss Australia herself...Max Adamson!”

The camera man chuckles before asking a couple more questions.

CM: Now while we are on the subject of tonight's results can I get any word on what you thought of Thunder's win over the EXT Champion Ojore?

The smile across Wood's face drops for a second as he shakes his head and looks back in to the camera, he looks disinterested as he begins to talk about his former friend and newest rival.

“Oh, the count out? Yeah it was great...I wouldn't really call it a victory though, it's a technicality...but hey, if Thunder is happy to take that then that's his business...he better believe that there will be no technicalities when we step between the ropes in 20 days time...”

CM: (Cutting Viper off) Thank you for bringing that up, now the last time you faced off you had what some say was the greatest match of your career so far...how do you expect it to go this time?

“Well kid, remember when I said that tonight was the night of promise? Well I have one last promise to make and it's the biggest so far...it might even be the biggest of my career because it's something that I never thought I'd have to promise...”

Wood pauses once more and does his best to hold back a look of regret before sending a message to Thunder.

“At 6CW Revolution...when we step foot between those ropes and the fans watch us once and for all prove who is truly the best out of the two kids from Hereford...I promise that I will be the man with my hand raises in the air when all is said and done...I will be the man who gets that second fall sealing MY victory...and I will be the one who proves why he's been calling himself the Best In The Business!”

“The thing is Thunder...you can say whatever you want and paint me to be the bad one in all of this, you can claim that my actions are about greed and needing the attention but this all started when you got involved in something that clearly wasn't involving you...mistake or not you let your greed control your actions and YOU were the one who needed the attention of these fans so bad it was worth taking MY belt away.”

Wood pauses for a second and the look of regret is gone, replaced with a look of determination.

“So play the hypocrite and claim that I'm the one that caused this but I'll be honest amongst all of this...I plan on showing not only these fans but I plan on showing you just how great I truly am and if I have to put you in the hospital to do that I will...if I have to put you out of action to do that...I will and if it means I have to end the career that I watched start in 20 days time...I will.”

“Now you can say that these are the actions of the bad guy but Thunder...maybe I am greedy...I NEED this match so much more than you know and if you step between those ropes with anything less than your best...without wanting to prove yourself just as much as I do...I'll have no problem punishing you for it.”

Wood stops his rants and walks away from the camera that fades to black as the scene ends.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Saturday 1st February 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Saturday 1st February 2014

Post by Thunder87 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 1:18 am

The scene opens in the backstage halls of the Copper Box, not long after Anarchy has gone of the air, just outside the gym area. Tim Allan walks into shot, microphone in hand.

Tim Allan
Ladies and Gentlemen, this evening has been a rollercoaster of a show. I’m going to hunt down some of the talent and get their thoughts on toni…

Tim is cut off by a series of loud bangs emanating from inside the gym. He looks at the camera and shrugs. He opens the door to the gym and enters, the camera man follows him in. There, in the middle of an intense workout with the punching bag if Thunder, who hits the bag so, hard it nearly hits Tim in the face.

Thunder
Opps, sorry Tim, I didn’t see you there.

Tim Allan
It’s quite alright, Thunder, your not the first and won’t be the last. But, if you want to make it up to me, how about an interview?

Thunder
Sure, long as you move out of the bags path, I’m game.

Tim moves to Thunder’s side, as Thunder returns to his work out.

Tim Allan
You’ve had your problems with the Authority but, tonight’s main event showed others taking the fight to the Authority, your thoughts?

Thunder smiles as he delivers a stiff kick to the bag.

Thunder
I can tell you Tim, Tim, that was great. There’s nothing I like more than seeing people get their comeuppance. And tonight Nack, Maters and Plague, gave the Three Ego’s a beating they won’t forget anytime soon. They stepped in the ring, they took their best and they gave it back tenfold. That’s one hell of a momentum shift if the Rebel Alliances favour.

Tim Allan
Tonight you won yo…

Thunder stops punching the bag and interrupts Tim.

Thunder
I won? Did I get a three count? No. Did I make Ojore tap? No. The match ended but, I didn’t win. Ojore had me bang to rights. I’ve beaten Ojore in the past and I will again but, tonight, I lost. Next?

Tim Allan
Um, ok, if you say you didn’t win, you didn’t win. Next week, Drake, Nate Nack, Scott Harris, Edward Plague and Mike Masters, team against the Soldiers of the Authority, any advice?

Thunder, punches the bag, followed up with a kick and then stops it swinging.

Thunder
Tim, Tim, these guys have all fought the Authority before, they don’t need my advice. Nack, is a natural born leader, Drake, is the voice of reason, Masters, is gifted and he knows it, Harris, is the future, he has promise and Plague, well, he’s the wild card, you never know what’s going on in that guys head.

Tim Allan
It must be nice seeing the fight against the Authority goes on with out you and Liam. Speaking of which, care to comment on the situation between you two?

Thunder, lands several stiff punches on to the bag before, drawing his arm back and connecting with a strong Hunters Arrow, strong enough to knock the bag off its hanger.

Thunder
For months, I have done nothing but, comment on the situation. To Liam, to you, to just about anyone willing to listen. I’m done talking about it. At Revolution, it’s on like Donkey Kong. Back in EWF, Thunder Vs the Viper one, went to Liam. He beat me fair and square. But, as I commented once before, at that time he was a champion, a man with something to lose fights harder than a man with nothing. Now, he has nothing to lose, he’ll find it’s a completely different cutlet of fish.

Thunder picks up his bottle of blue liquid, drinks from it and walks off out of shot. The camera focus’ on Tim, who tilts his head to the side and holds the microphone out as if someone else is talking. Thunder, walks back into the shot and lifts the microphone up a bit so, he doesn’t have to lower his head so, much.

Thunder
One more thing. Next week, I take one Max Adamson and DeMarcus Brown. Adamson, your brash, cocky and arrogant. You remind me of what Liam has become, I’ll be using you to send a clear message to Liam. And Brown, I’ve read up on you, you’ve a troubled past, learn from your mistakes and become a better man. Tim, Tim, you know what comes next.

Tim Allan
Let’s rock?

Thunder
… And ride!

Thunder again walks out of shot as the scene comes to a close

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 23 Jan 2014, 11:04 am

It’s the February 1st edition of Anarchy and the scene opens in the locker rooms of the Copper Box. Ice Cold Cassidy and Billy Shaw are sat on a sofa in front of a large flat screen TV with Xbox controllers in hand, both intensely focused on a video game

Ice Cold: Bale beats one, he beats two, crosses to Ronaldo and he shoots…

Just as Cassidy prepares to shoot, he leans over and covers Billy Shaw’s eyes with his hand to obscure his view of the game

Ice Cold: Touchdown!!!!!!!!

Cassidy jumps out of his seat and starts a victory dance before switching into the robot, when the voice of Christy James can be heard off camera…

Christy clears her throat to get the pairs attention

James: If you’re quite finish?

Ice Cold: Just one second babe, Freeze!!

Ice stops dancing like a robot and freezes of the spot, Billy Shaw sits on the sofa smirking at Cassidy before glancing at an unimpressed Christy James quickly he wipes the smirk of his face.  As Cassidy continues to freeze, Christy walks up closer to him and waves her hand in front of his face, he remains completely still. Christy now an inch from Ice Cold’s face looks at him in detail when all of a sudden Cassidy breaks the freeze and quickly kisses her on the cheek! With that both of them burst out laughing

Ice Cold: Look Christy as lovely as it is for you to pay us a visit I’m in the middle of teaching Billy Bob Thornton here how to play some soccer.

Shaw: How many times, its football not soccer!

Ice Cold: Whatever man I’m still taking you to school

Shaw: But I’m 5-1 up!

Ice Cold: Stop living in the past bro, and get with the here and now

James: Seriously stop it! You two are giving me a headache… I only came in here to ask you a couple of questions for 6CW.com

Ice Cold: Shoot!

James: Ok here goes…After a very eventful debut for you both last week, you now seem to be locked in the sights of Johnathan Daniels, what are your thoughts on how last week transpired?

Shaw: Well Christy…

Just as Shaw begins to talk Ice cold cuts him off

Ice Cold: If you don’t mind Bill I’ll like to answer this one. There are three things I’d like to get off my chest…  Number one; great question Christy, you know you don’t get enough credit for your interview skills! B; Daniels may be the big man around 6CW, he might think that putting a couple of upstarts like myself and President Bill Clinton here in our place is his right but Ice Cold and Billy Shaw are not going to back down, isn’t that right Billy?

Shaw: Your spo…

Cassidy cuts shaw off again before he has a chance to start talking

Ice Cold:  Exactly. And fourthly; this is the Ice Age Christy, my bro Sir Bill of Shawshire here and I are not intimidated by anyone. All week the Icicles have been asking me…

Shaw: Hold on a second, the what now? What the hell are ‘the icicles’?

Ice Cold: There my fans bro, my followers, my adoring public. They’ve been asking me what the hell is Ice Cold Cassidy gonna do to Johnathan Daniels tonight… well simply I’m gonna put this loser on ICE!

James: So you two seem to have struck up quite a rapport are we seeing the start of a possible tag team forming?

Ice Cold: Why the hell not, I’ve only known this guy for a short time but when you fight someone you really get to know them and I trust this guy to have my back.

Shaw: You need friends in this business Christy and Nicky is certainly someone I consider to be my…

Ice Cold: Amigo! See we even finish each other’s sentences!

All three of them laugh

Ice Cold: Bill Theodore Logan, did we just become best friends?

Shaw: Sure why not?!

Christy James walks off laughing to herself as the two break into another argument about the video game score

Last edited by MtotheC on Fri 24 Jan 2014, 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 23 Jan 2014, 7:07 pm

An ambulance crew come flying past the cameramen of 6CW as they wheel a stretcher through the corridors and out to the emergency exit.

"KEEP THE STRAPPING ON HIS NECK AND MAKE SURE HE'S BREATHING, I DON'T WANNA THROW THIS BODY IN THE AMBULANCE IF HE'S DEAD, HE'S DAMN HEAVY!"

The noise from the crew is loud as they shout medical instructions to each other and make way for the figure they tow with them.

The cameraman chase Tim Allen as he sprints to keep up and follow this emergency team out to the ambulance. The stretcher is lifted into the back, two of the team dive into the front and start the engine and sirens as the doors are closed at the back.

"After the attack backstage by DeMarcus Brown, we have finally seen the beast Ojore put down. It was 10 seconds at Season's Beatings, it's been over 2 minutes now since the monster moved!"

The ambulance begins its drive out the huge emergency route of the building, slowly pushing forward until it reaches the exit.

"The crew will drive Ojore straight to hospital and we will do whatever we can to keep you updated on Ojore's condition. Will we see our Anarchy Champion ever a--- oh jesus hell...he doesn't stop"

A huge thud is heard over Timothy's final words and the camera swings to the ambulance. The stretcher has flown out of the back doors, which are swinging open.

Suddenly, ambulance still moving, we see Ojore burst out, rolling onto his back. His head is bleeding profusely from the fall, but the monster stands and roars "OJORE NOT KNOW DEATH!"

Tim Allen can be heard in the background as Ojore sprints away "Indeed, it seems he doesnt"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 23 Jan 2014, 11:21 pm

Timothy Allen is interviewing 6CW Alumni Jeff Thaddeus backstage;

TA: So Jeff, great to see you back in 6CW.

JT: Great to be back. You look terrific Timothy, have you lost weight?

TA: Well actually I have... So what are you promoting Jeff?

JT: Well Tim, I have this latest mobile phone app, it's called "6CW on the go".

TA: Sounds catchy.

JT: What you do, is you download the app like I have on this iPhone, open it up...

(There is a short pause as the app loads)

JT: ...And look. Backstage videos, written reports and in-depth interviews with some of the hottest 6CW stars around.

TA: Wow.

JT: Not only that, for the low low price of just a one-off fee of £9.99 plus 12 monthly one-off fees of £4.99 and super saver rates of just an additional £2.99 per user, you can have the latest 6CW news on your phone, just a fingertip away, whether you're on the train, on the bus or on the toilet.

TA: So where would I be able to download this?

(Suddenly, Max Adamson bursts into the interview area, he is wearing blue, green and gold tracksuit bottoms and matching zip-up hooded top, which is open with the hood up. Adamson marches right up to Timothy Allen)

Max: So I suppose you'd rather interview this, this... Nincompoop, instead of deal with somebody, you know... Current? Relevant? With something at least semi-important to say?

JT: Max! Long time no see, I tried calling you but you never got back to me-

(Jeff Thaddeus goes to hug Adamson but Adamson nonchalantly shoves Jeff in the face and sends Jeff flying into a stack of metal poles and camera equipment behind him)

Max: Not now Jeff. Tim, I demand the right to reply. There are some wrongs that need righting.

(Timothy Allen looks nervous and intimidated as he thinks about calling for help for Jeff Thaddeus but Adamson's glare makes him think otherwise)

TA: Max, what wrongs do you need to right?

Max: Well first of all... Liam Wood. Liam "The Viper" Wood. Liam "How much Wood would a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck" Wood. Walking around backstage with his head held high because "he pinned Max Adamson". Seems like old rent-a-heel is now stocked with another heel trait, disregarding the part where his win was incredibly tainted. We all saw Max Adamson get the better of Liam Wood, we all saw Max Adamson about to put away Liam Wood, when my "business partner" came to the ring because he wanted an impromptu contract signing. He did it to mess with me, he did it to screw me and to make me lose to you Liam. Lets be honest, he wouldn't have come to the ring if you were about to beat me, would he. Because he wouldn't have had to. Even GazzyD knew I was about to win, that's why he interfered when he did. And here's you, prancing around like you just won the World Championship. The Viper... Pah. You're a Viper without the venom. Which pretty much makes the Viper a glorified belt. Liam Wood is an embarrassment to 6CW and an embarrassment to himself.

TA: What about your match this week? Triple threat against Liam Wood's rival Thunder and DaMarcus Brown.

Max: Some would call it good preparation for Revolution. As long as Gazzy keeps his Northern beak out of my business. Both men will be tough. DaMarcus Brown beat me a few weeks ago when Gazzy interfered, pretty sure there's a pattern developing here... But like with Liam Wood, I had DaMarcus beat last time and I will not and I shall not allow myself to be distracted again. I owe DaMarcus and I will not hesitate to pay him back, with interest. And Thunder. Thunder's a nice guy. A friendly enough guy. I'm yet to cross his path, he's yet to cross mine. Almost a bit of mutual respect between us.

(Adamson smiles then stops and goes serious)

Max: Oh, hang on, wait a minute... Thunder... Thunder... What was it he said about me just today?

(Adamson has a note with something scribbled on it. Adamson reads it aloud)

Max: "Adamson, you're brash, cocky and arrogant. You remind me of what Liam has become, I’ll be using you to send a clear message to Liam."

(Adamson stares at Timothy Allen)

Max: Did you hear that?

(Tim nods)

Max: Apparently I'm brash, cocky and arrogant. Which is fine, I can't stand here and deny those, because lets be honest, being brash, cocky and arrogant are the side effects of being so charismatic, successful, charming, and being really really really ridiculously good looking. But it's the other thing he said that bugs me Tim. "You remind me of what Liam has become, I’ll be using you to send a clear message to Liam".

(Adamson stares into the camera)

Max: Make sure you're listening Thunder. Make sure you're listening when I say this. First thing, Liam Wood has wet dreams where he briefly considers that one day, he could be somewhere near the same league that Max Adamson is in. Liam Wood couldn't become me if he stole my identity. Second thing, if you seriously, genuinely think, for one second, that you could use me to send a message to Liam Wood, then you my friend are stupider than you look. If you want to send a message to him, use your Bebo accounts or something. Send him a Snapchat. One that isn't of you naked for once. It's incredibly naive of you to think you can just use the Australian Phenom as your middle man. If there was any doubt I wouldn't be focused on you for our match, it's gone. I can wait for GazzyD, that's happening at Revolution whatever happens. But Thunder, and DaMarcus Brown, you will both see a very different animal when we meet.

TA: What about GazzyD?

(Adamson's expression changes to a happier one)

Max: Should I be mad about Gazzy? Should I be upset? He did the right thing for once Tim. Even if he did it the wrong way, he did sign the contract. We are facing off one more time Tim. At Revolution, it's Max Adamson v GazzyD in a Ladder Match. If Gazzy wins, he is debt free. And if I win, Gazzy will have committed financial suicide. It's exactly what I wanted. It's not even about the money. Knowing Gazzy like I do, I wrote off what he owed months ago. This whole thing isn't about the pennies, it's about the principle. I have no issues with the debt being cleared if Gazzy beats me. But he knows, like I do, the outcome if he loses. He knows the circumstances he's in. Lose to me, at Revolution, and his personal situation, while I cannot reveal exactly how it will change, trust me Tim, if you thought his personal situation was bad now, you aint seen nothing yet...

(Adamson walks off camera as the camera focuses on the dazed Jeff Thaddeus slowly getting to his feet, and letting out a moan when he sees his iPhone now has a cracked screen)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 24 Jan 2014, 10:05 pm

Vincent Costello is walking through the backstage halls of The Copper Box directly after his match with The Talent Jimmy Phillips, as a stage hand comes into shot...

SH: Excuse me sir Mr Jones asked me to let you know he is waiting in his office for you

Costello grabs the stage hand by the scruff of the neck and throws him against the wall.

VC: You tell Jones if he wants to talk to me he's to go through my legal council

The stage hand try's to talk but can't get his words out due to Costello's grip

VC: What

Costello frustratingly replies, loosening  his grip on the mans neck.

SH: He also said you would say that and told me that he wants to talk to you in private without the lawyers present.

Costello drops the stage hand to the floor who collapses in a heap clutching his neck.

VC: You tell Jones...

A voice off camera interrupts Vincent, as the camera shot expands we see the recognisable figure of Drake Cahlihan.

DC: Tell him what? Let me remind you of a few things Vincent, WE are the Authority and you work for us, WE makes the decisions around here not you and you'd do well to remember who pays your wages Mr Costello. You know I've watched your career very closely Vincent and a man like you could do very well on the right side of the fence...our side!

VC: You think I care what a never was like you thinks? I have nothing but contempt for you and your Authority. Because of you I'm stuck here in this stinking hole of a city, instead of the greatest one in the world New York! I hate the British especially Londers, watching them scurry around like rats scratching and crawling, desperately going about their pitiful insignificant lives. Now New York that's a real city a bustling metropolis of ingenuity and industry, but more importantly a hub of violence. Unlike this place...London's gone soft, fat and comfortable it's a shell of its former self!

DC: You really are full of it Vince, you might hate it here in 6CW but like you said your stuck here and there are far worse places to be than at the the side of the Authority.

VC: I couldn't give a cr&@ about your Authority or this pathetic up rising, Costello's law has and always will be in business for itself and right now if I am stuck here like you say I am then I'm going to make sure that this place burns! And right now the first target in my sights is that jumped up British fool Jack Hurst. Jack has a smart mouth but that's were the intelligence stops because if he had more than two brain cells to rub together he would know that talking trash about Vincent Costello and interfering in my business was the biggest mistake he could ever make.

Costello's Law will burn this place to the ground and be king of the ashes

You and your brother need to give me what I want, my lawyer will be in touch.

Costello walks off down the corridor leaving Drake shaking his head as he helps the stage hand to his feet.

DC: What are we going to do about him??? 

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jan 2014, 1:20 pm

*The following VT was delivered to 6CW Headquarters this morning. 6CW reserves no rights to this footage but believe that the audience has a right to see the shocking developments

The VT starts as the speakers in the arena start to play an audio track, the lights dim.

Man 1: Its time

Man 2: Not this again

Man 1: This time its happening

Man 2: are you sure about this?

Man 1: Absolutely. No regrets.

Man 3: You had better be sure

Man 1: Never been so sure in my life

Man 3: A lot of people are going to be pi$$ed

Man 1: Get the videos over to the management and lets get this show on the road.

Man 1: February 2014. No regrets.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

The heart monitor machine bleeps in tandem with the a similar machine on the other side of the room.

The room is filled with medical staff, whose faces are covered with surgical masks.

The two machines are hooked up to two patients whose faces cannot be seen. The surgeons and nurses are surrounding each body. The conversation exchanges are unusual, with discussion of strange medical terms. It becomes quite apparent that this is no usual hospital but some private medical facility.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 27 Jan 2014, 10:09 pm

The Copperbox Arena goes wild as “€666” by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast from the speakers and The Viper Liam Wood bursts on to the stage with a serious look across his face, he pauses on the stage soaking in the cheers before slowly making his way down to the ring, he takes the time to tap the hands of a few fans before pacing around the entire ring area picking up a microphone as he does, he rolls in to the ring before climbing on to one of the turnbuckles and posing for the fans who give him an amazing response, dropping back down he makes his way to the centre of the ring and raises the microphone to his lips pausing until the crowd was almost at a hushed silence.

“Since the last time you saw my face my name has been on the tip of every bodies tongue, from the fans to the back room staff to the media to my fellow wrestlers...every body seems to have an opinion on me and wants to act like they know just who I am behind the camera...We have Max Adamson, the man who claims that I “stole” the victory from him and is claiming that he was about to “put me away”...well Max, it's a shame that you can't keep your head in the game long enough to get the job done, if you were really as good as you say you are then it wouldn't have been a problem right!?”

The crowd begin to chant “Max sucks” as Wood looks around the packed arena with a smile on his face, the crowd hush down as Wood begins to talk once more

“but as I said, I'm not here to talk about Adamson but he is a key factor in this weeks proceedings...according to Thunder, he is the person I am becoming as I continue on my path to becoming the most arrogant and greedy man in the world...he is also one of the men awaiting my former friend at Anarchy...apparently Thunder is going to use him to send a clear message to me but so far the only thing that is clear is the fact that the excuses that he's using just aren't working.”

The crowd begin a “LETS GO THUNDER/LETS GO VIPER” chant as Wood continues to speak

“You see, since Season's Beatings all that's poured out of Thunder's mouth is that I'm arrogant, that I'm selfish...that I'm letting my greed destroy our friendship...that this friendship ending is MY fault and if you listen long enough his blinkered history of the world starts to feel real but I'm here to give you all a REAL history lesson.”

“At Ground Zero I defended the EWF World Heavyweight Championship in my first ever defence, it should have been the proudest moment of my entire career but it came crashing down around me when my “friend” smashed a chair across the top of my damn head causing me to lose the belt...he apparently thinks I'm overreacting...that night he also lost my right for a rematch but I forgave him because he was my best friend and I would put my life on the line for the people I trust...we then move on to the very next show, once again I lose after he leaves me high and dry...on top of that he gets MY rematch against Enforcer...”

Wood shakes his head and begins to pace around the ring as the fans continue to chant for both men, the entire audience split down the middle

“...at Season's Beatings I was made to referee a match between the man who cost me my belt and the man who stole it...I was told that if I called it down the middle I'd lose my chance at ever holding it again...I called this match as I saw it, I risked losing my chance for my friend because friends come first but when Thunder lost the belt...he couldn't handle it and he threw the first punch...he started all of this because he lost the belt...somehow though, he blames me!?”

“So Thunder...want to call me greedy now?”

Wood pauses in the middle of the ring as the scene fades

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Tue 28 Jan 2014, 8:56 am

At the latest 6CW House Show Perfection blasts through the arena and out walks Jonathan Daniels holding a steel chair with several dents in it. The crowd boo loudly as Daniels walks to the ring.

JD: Since Anarchy I have been asked the same question over and over and over again, and that question is why? Why did I take this very chair right here and rap it around Chaos' head? Why did I interupt Shaw and Cassidy's match?

Daniels starts to pace the ring

JD: The answer is simple.. I am Jonathan Daniels and I do what I want and when I wantto do it. I have had my fill of upsets after dominating the wrestlers that most of you people sit back and cheer. it is now my time to dominate my opposition and make them suffer, make them feel the pain and anguish that I have felt every time I got beat.

The crowds boos get louder.

JD: SHUT UP!! now Nicky Cassidy you are new here in 6CW and I am going to put you in your place and that place is right at the bottom of the ladder with your friend Billy Shaw. You came here at the wrong time, your stay here may be a short one it all depends on how much pain I want to inflict on you because I AM PERFECTION ....... and your NOT!!!

With this Daniels drops the mic and walks up the ramp as the crowd continue to boo him.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:22 am

We see a video package of Scott Harris being beaten down by Marty Helms in the corridoor after Harris' chat with Drake Callihan. The video then shows footage of Anarchy and Harris' handicap match against The Authority. We cut back to real time and a red S.O.A. shirt is in view, the camera slowly pans out to reveal Marty Helms.

MH: Ladies and Gentlemen of the 6CW audience I want to get a few things off my chest. Firstly I never sold out as some of you morons out there have been chanting and even stopping me in the streets just to say I sold out... I never sold out in fact if anyone sold out it was you the people who sold out. You see you buy into people like Scott Harris, Nate Nack and Mike Masters but they would just as quickly stab you in the back if it meant they got what they wanted.

MH: Secondly I would like to thank MR.Jones and Mr. Callihan for giving me the opportunity to be apart of The Authority. They are men of the highest order who understand the way a man like me works and let me break that down for you. A man like me enjoys hurting people, a man like me enjoys seeing the look of pain on another mans face just like the one I saw on Scott Harris' face when he was left lying in the ring thanks to The Authority.

MH: Scott Harris you are going to feel that smae pain and be left lying in that very same ring again tonight along side your team mates. You will never beat The Authority and the sooner you get that into your heads the easier life will be. I didn't join The Authority for an easy life because that just is not me I joined The Authority as I wanted to help this company become a success and the sooner we get rid of the deadwood and the naysayers the sooner this company moves forward for the better and I, along with my fellow Soldiers Of Authority will remove all the deadwood and naysayers.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 28 Jan 2014, 11:18 am

As Helms finishes talking Enforcer walks into shot nodding his approval.

E: A man after my own heart! You know, for somebody I held no hope for in this business you've turned things round in no time at all.

Helms looks annoyed at Enforcer's criticism.

E: Now don't get me wrong, your talent has never been in question. But watching you pander to the crowds I worried that your talent was going to go the way of so many. I worried that you would be in line for a beating like the one Mike Masters will get at Revolution!

But you have seen the light and seeing how The Authority can turn around the careers of talented guys like you reassures me that we're on the right path. We tread the dark roads, we do the things that lesser men are too scared to do. This company needs men like us and together we will herald in an era of unprecedented success for 6CW.

I'm glad you didn't sign up for an easy life, as this...
Enforcer taps his EWF Title...is the standard we demand. But if hurting people is your thing, then you're in the right place. This Saturday you will find what it is like to have true power on your side, when you stand shoulder to shoulder with the very best in this company, I know that you won't let us down.

This Saturday you put a marker down that you made the right choice and leave pretenders like Scott Harris far behind.

I've heard that Saturday Night's alright for fighting, let's make sure we prove it!

Enforcer offers his hand to Helms and the two men shake hands, each with a steely eyed determination.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Tue 28 Jan 2014, 6:08 pm

Backstage, Tim Allan is standing next to the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack in front of a screen with the 6CW logo. Nate's dressed in his signature t-shirt looking all smiles.

“Ladies and gentleman,” begins Tim, “my guest at this time is the current 6CW champion, Nate Nack. Nate, you've got a huge 10-man match this week against the Solders of Authority.”

“Indeed I do, Timmy,” says Nate, leaning down toward the microphone. “I could say a lot about the SOA's SOBs, but really, I think a video is worth a thousand words.”

He points at the video screen, and it begins to play the ending of last week's main event.

On the outside, Nate Nack has ripped the coverings off the announce table and dragged Tyler Roth on top. He listens to the chants and cheers of the crowd before pulling Roth up…

HE: Why is it always our table?

Nack pounds his chest and then he lifts Roth up and tries to place him on his shoulders. Roth manages to scramble off the back and he looks for a full nelson but Nack elbows his way free and he suplexes Roth back into the air…

HA: WAKE UP CALL….OH MY GOD!

Nack turns Roth in midair for the stunner but improvises into an RKO instead, driving Roth face-first through the table. Both men are slumped in the wreckage as the arena explodes….

HE: This is insane….he can’t do that to Roth…

HA: Nate Nack just decimated his number one contender….this is one hell of a main event…

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Enforcer sees Roth and Nack crash through the table and then he turns around and sees Masters getting up. Big E slicks his hair back and kneels down before running forwards…

HE: FACECHECK!

1………………….2…………………..3!

HE: NOOOOOOOOOOOO….

Ding ding ding

HA: He did it….Mike Masters just defeated the EWF Champion….

The cheers ring out as “Champion” roars through the airwaves and replays show Masters countering the “facecheck” into a schoolboy that registers a three count. Back live and Masters is on the outside of the ring, celebrating his huge win.

Nate is smiling and wipes away an imaginary tear from his eye. “Over a hundred thousand views on Youtube, and I swear half of them are mine.

Look, I've said everything I can about the Authority, about Jones and Callihan, about Enforcer, Roth, Orthrus, all of them. But the fact of the matter is this: I'm here to fight. I'm here to fight for what I believe in, and I believe in 6CW. And this Saturday, we will stand against the Soldiers of Authority. I will show Tyler Roth again that I will not be taken lightly, and I will show why I am, and after Revolution will be, 6CW champion. And that's all there is to it.”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 28 Jan 2014, 11:00 pm

Mike Masters walks into the arena wearing a Masters hoody and jeans. As he walks into the arena, he notices a crowd of fans shouting/begging for his signature. Masters walks towards them.

MM: Now now guys, calm down nerds, the Masterful One is here.

The crowd of fans begin a small "Masters" chant as Masters signs the fans merchandise.

MM: Look at this beautiful shirt. I designed it myself. Just shows how creative I am. Another one of my many talents. Take care of it kid. I gotta go now, I have a match. Gotta liven this place up, the wrestlers out there are putting the crowd to sleep from the sounds of things.

Mike Masters leaves the crowd of fans only to be interrupted by Timothy Allen and the 6CW camera crew.

TA: Mike, can I have a quick interview?

MM: Make it quick dweeb, I got people to entertain.

TA: Sure thing. Well it seems you've been on a bit of a roll lately and you're building great momentum heading into your match with Enforcer at Revolution. You have also been named number one in the power 5 two weeks running. How do you feel?

MM: Yeah that’s right, i’ve been on an absolute roll as of late. This past Wednesday, I scored a pinfall victory over my opponent for Revolution, Enforcer. Do you know what that means for me? Confidence? Motivation? No, it means absolutely nothing to me. You see I know what i’m capable of and I know what I can and can’t do. And so, I knew I could defeat Enforcer. However, that pinfall victory means nothing for me unless I actually get it done at Revolution because that’s when it actually matters. I mean don’t get me wrong, this was a big victory for myself and the Uprising but when it’s all said and done, the only match that matters for me is the match at Revolution. Having momentum is a boost, but having championship gold around my waist is the ultimate goal. You see, im finally, finally getting the recognition I deserve around this company. The roster is starting to take me seriously, the crowd are starting to take me seriously. Hell, the Authority finally realise I am the threat I said I was from the beginning and now they’re scared of me.

TA: The Authority recently recruited Marty Helms as a soldier. Your opponent, Enforcer recently praised Helms decision to join. What are your thoughts?

MM: Oh wait, you mean were no longer the Perfect Outlaws? When did that split happen? Well beats me, you think I care about Marty Helms Enforcer? You think he made the right decision? Look where I am now Enforcer. At Revolution, I face you for the EWF Championship whereas Marty Helms is nothing but your new lackey. Poor guy, he had a lot of potential, now he’s gonna be sucked into to the mindset of the Authority which means he’s gonna become a complete fool.

MM: You know what, I have a match now and I have no time to get ready. It looks like i’m gonna be wrestling in my casual clothes. But then again, I’m the show off and that’s what I do right? Timbo, i’m out. Get a haircut would you, people are laughing at you.

Mike Masters laughs as he makes his way to the match.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Jan 2014, 12:56 pm

The lights dim and a video plays over the titantron:

*Part 2*

A surgeon is talking directly to a handheld camera. His face is covered with a surgical mask.

Surgeon: The patients are now sedated and the process will start soon. This is to be a memorable day for experimental plastic surgery. If this works, this day will be remembered for a long time.

A nurse advises the surgeon that the machines are ready.

Surgeon: Patient Zero is ready to become infamous.

The camera switches off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 29 Jan 2014, 4:45 pm

The lights go down inside the Copper Box arena, there is a purple hue to the lights and the crowd erupts as "No Limit" by 2 Unlimited starts playing, there is a pause before the Filipino Thriller walks out to the top of the ramp with a serious expression on his face.

Henry: I can't believe it! Percy Percival is back in 6CW!

Harold: Former 6CW Tag Team Champion Percy Percival!

Henry: Leader of the Bent Edge Society and the Sexus.

Harold: I wonder what we'll be treated to this time...

(Percy is wearing a black PVC shorts and waistcoat combo, with an orange bandana around his neck, he continues to have a serious look on his face as he walks towards the ring, he climbs into the ring through the ring ropes and he looks around as the fans who remember him chant "Percy" over and over. He looks at the fans and smiles)

PP: Ok, give it a rest guys.

(The crowd fall silent)

PP: Ok, more chanting for Percy!

(Another "Percy" chant begins and he fistpumps along with the crowd for a while, before stopping and tries to maintain his serious pose)

PP: First order of business... Percy Percival is back in 6CW! And I have one real issue to get off my perfectly waxed and toned chest. I had a recording clash on my Sky Plus box the other day, so I had to watch one of the countless 6CW episodes on the planner. My partner Montel never did cancel that Series Link... But I had to watch 6CW Anarchy. And I saw something that made me physically sick. This "thing", it made me heave. It made me vomit. You get the idea. This "thing", goes by the name of... Molly Coddle.

(Percy wretches in the ring before continuing)

PP: Sorry... But Molly Coddle is sickening. The things "it" does are horrific. Cross dressing? Pretending to be a woman? It's disgusting. It's not what Wrestling is about. We're all different but Molly Coddle is an embarrassment and a disgrace. So here I am. Percy Percival changed the game twice before, when I led the Bent Edge Society to 6CW Tag Team glory, then when I led The Sexus in a short lived return to Professional Wrestling. Now it's time for Percy Percival and his new group to make a hit and get some action, and we are going to put a stop to Molly Coddle and anyone else who thinks it's cool to cross dress.

("Golf, Alpha, Yankee, Sierra" is heard followed by a siren as Percy Percival announces his newest stable.)

PP: We are The Guys Against Y-chromosome Sickos, and we will fight sexual injustice in 6CW. People like Molly Coddle are an injustice to 6CW and we will bring him, her, it, down a peg or two. Believe in us. Believe in The GAYS.

(Percy points to the ramp and at the top is the a man dressed in black trousers and a black t-shirt with the slogan "You don't have to be gay to work here... but it helps". The man walks towards the ring and Percy Percival springboards over the top rope and lands on his feet next to the man.)

PP: Ladies and gentlemen, my trusted colleague Viper, but seeing as "The Viper" Liam Wood signed a contract to 6CW stating he is the one and only Viper, my trusted colleague, the Artist formerly known as Viper! The Artist formerly known as Viper and Percy Percival are The Guys Against Y-chromosome Sickos, we are The GAYS, and we will put an end to people like Molly Coddle. Believe in us.

("Golf, Alpha, Yankee, Sierra" hits again as the two men confidently walk towards the back)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 29 Jan 2014, 6:34 pm

The scene opens in Thunder's locker room as he watches, Liam Wood address the crowd. Upon hearing his name, Thunder rolls his eyes and gets up from his chair and heads out the door. Thunder marches through the hall ways, towards the arena. He stopped by a security guard who refuses to let him pass

The head roadie see this and calls the security guard over to help him put up a railing. He then waves Thunder passed from behind the security guards back. Thunder sneaks past the guard and continues heading towards the ringside area. As he nears the curtain a member of the production staff tosses Thunder a microphone.

Thunder jogs up the steps and assumes the gorilla position as he waits for Liam to finish talking. The production member hits a switch on the controls. The words "Heroes are hard to find," the opening line to Thunders theme music blasts out of the sound system.

Thunder bursts through the curtains, to a roaring ovation, microphone in hand. The fire work cannons go off only for no fire works to go off. Thunder taps his heart three times before pointing out to crowd. He then signals for his music to be stopped.

Thunder
Liam, for months now, I have tried talking, reason and sense into you, using words of logic. I have admitted my side of the blame and apologised for them on countless occasions. It's quite clear that your attitude isn't your only problem, it's obvious that your hearing is failing you too. So, with that in mind, open your eyes and see what I have been saying all along.

The big screen whirls in to life showing clips from Ground Zero.

Liam Wood yanks Costello back down to the mat and they go toe to toe with brutal rights and lefts to the face. Wood begins to stagger Costello backwards with his shots but Costello counters with a rake to the eyes and then he lifts Wood up…

Wood drops off the back and he waits for Costello to turn around before pressing him up into the air..

Costello catches the knee of Liam Wood and he spins him around before running him forwards and he clatters him face-first into the upright ladder. Wood collapses to the ground and Costello throws a ladder on top of him before rolling from the ring and retrieving another steel chair. The crowd are booing as Costello rolls back in, wielding the chair with menace…

Thunder
Proof that you were being beaten down, miles away from the ladder and further still from pulling down that belt.

Costello twirls the chair in his hands, standing over Wood like an executioner, and then he begins to lift the chair up and over his head, preparing to strike…

Costello is about to bring the chair crashing down when the weapon is pulled from his grasp and thrown to the ground. Costello turns around, stunned, and he eats three solid rights from Thunder

Thunder
There's me saving your rear, 'cause you know, always have a friends back.

Costello is rocked onto his heels and then Thunder whips him across the ring and waits for him to return. Thunder lowers his head for a backdrop but Costello scouts him and rocks him with a hard kick to the face before picking the steel chair up off the mat and swinging it…

Thunder ducks the chairshot and he leaves Costello in a heap with the “last ride” Powerbomb. Thunder then flicks his hair back and smiles as Liam Wood begins to climb the ladder to the top. The flashbulbs begin to go off in the Metro as Wood holds his arm in the air and then he leapfrogs over the top of the ladder and comes soaring back down…

Thunder
Here's me costing you the title, wait, no that's you on top of the ladder, not grabbing your belt?

The crowd roar as Wood hammers Costello into the mat with the pedigree/stomp modification and then he rolls the former champion under the bottom rope to the outside. Wood then looks at Thunder and they exchange a respectful nod before Wood begins to climb the ladder….

Enforcer is back in the ring and he runs into Thunder from behind and knocks him to the canvass. Thunder tries to get back up quickly but Big E has already scooped the chair up, turned it on its side, and jammed it right into the midsection of Thunder…

Enforcer lifts the chair over his head to bring down on the back of Thunder’s head but Wood runs across and tackles him to the ground. They battle on the mat with solid punches and kicks before scrambling back up to their feet. Enforcer tries to score quickly with the “facecheck” but Wood ducks underneath and then boots Enforcer in the stomach…

Thunder
Hey, isn't that a nod of respect and gratitude? And hey look, you're at the top of the ladder again, with Enforcer distracted, plenty of opportunity to grab the title. But, either you didn't believe in me to keep Enforcer busy or, more likely you wanted the glory of taking him down. Now, let's look at the point where I clearly walloped you, to purposely cost you everything.

Thunder comes from nowhere with the steel chair in his hand and he swings it toward Enforcer’s head but Big E ducks it and the full force of the impact crashes across the top of Wood’s head, leaving him in a completely unconscious state on the canvass. Thunder looks completely and utterly stunned by what has taken place as Enforcer takes advantage and pulls the chair from his grasp…..CRACK!

Thunder
Oh yeah, clearly I didn't want you to win and hit you with a chair, oh wait, no. That was meant for Enforcer, who ducked the shot. You cost yourself the match at least twice before taking a shot that was meant for your enemy. You then mopped for weeks, casting blame on anyone that wasn't you. I was given a shot, to screw your head further, you were made the referee of that match. And yes, you called it down the line, until someone hit you from behind, instead of using your brain, you jumped to conclusions and you distracted me with your arguing. If that wasn't enough you then, as the official, laid your hands on me by shoving me, long before I punched you. But, I did not punch you because I lost, I punched you because I'd had enough of your melancholy, self pity and stupidity.

Thunder pauses for moment to soak up the crowds reaction and to allow Liam a chance to speak.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 29 Jan 2014, 9:41 pm

Gangsta Rap Made Me do it begins to explode from the arena speakers, the crowd react with mixed views clearly split due to Browns recent actions. DeMarcus steps out from the back with a bent and buckled chair in his hand a twisted smile on his half covered face. Browns music cuts out almost instantaneously and the sound of him laughing can be heard, Demarcus eventually bites the steel of the top the chair physically shaking before smashing the chair into the ground repeatedly.

Henry: It appears Brown is ecstatic with his work he finally got what he had sought after for months and months almost from the Day 6CW was Reborn, some may have questioned his approach but nobody can argue that Brown didn’t get what he wanted eventually

Harold: he hasn’t got everything he wanted just yet, but that day may soon be on the horizon after the deal he struck last time, the Authority may regret making a deal, it is yet to be seen which side will prove to have the devils backing.

Brown then launches the chair back through the curtain and beats his fists against his chest; he then begins to saunter down to the ring, his chest puffed out and standing tall. DeMarcus climbs into the ring and demands a microphone from ringside, he paces around the ring circling before taking a position perched on top of one of the turnbuckles.

DB: What happened last week was inevitable it was always going to happen, it was a fixed point in time, nobody could do anything to stop it from happening, Blade had been running from that day for too long, I won’t pretend that I didn’t enjoy teaching Blade again the same lesson he never failed to understand, no matter the warning shots I fired he kept coming for more, well now he’ll be lucky to be even to walk within ten feet of me, that’s if he can manage to make it to the toilet from his hospital bed. You people say I went too far, that I crossed the line I don’t think you realise that in the long run I may have done what was best for Blade to put him way out of harm’s way for the foreseeable future, you learn from your mistakes, now I think Blade will realise the mistake he made ever crossing paths with me, the same way anybody should that tries to go against me, I’ll be more than willing to preach the same lesson to the next person who fails to understand my teachings. As far I am concerned Blade the book is now closed on this matter, you don’t need to sleep with one eye open anymore, you can rest in peace, as comfortable as is possible, get well soon.

Brown smiles and nods as the crowd watch him intently unsure how to react

Henry: I don’t Brown regrets his attack in the slightest Harold

Harold: Can you call it an attack if you give someone an advanced warning, the way I see Brown was just fulfilling his part of the bargain. Both those guys had blood on their hands over their history, I font think there was ever going to be a day when these two superstars could work under the same roof; Brown took the matter of resolving that issue into his own hands.

DB: Anarchy was a great night for me not only did I rid myself of an itch that I had been previously unable to scratch for months, but along with that came the very thing I had been craving since the day I stepped foot in this company, the whole reason I was drawn to the ring, to win a grandest prize to prove to all the doubters just why I am the most dominant force to have ever graced 6CW. Now I find myself with that very opportunity, the only thing between me and it, is yet another man who seems to think he is very much my equal, another disciple that needs to learn my greatest lesson, that nobody on this planet is equal to DeMarcus Brown, nobody comes even close not you and certainly not the Authority. Ojore if I were placed in your shoes, I would be seriously p1ssed at the guys who struck this deal with me, especially after they watched on at what became of Blade, because by agreeing that deal Ojore they have placed you next in line for the same fate, no more games, no more contesting for trinkets hardly worth my time, this time you are between me and my true calling, but Ojore I want you to give it your all, give it your best shot, because I want to see the look on Drake Callihan’s face and the rest of the Authority when they realise just what a mistake they have made, the look of horror on each of your faces when I take from you you’re prized asset and bring it home to a place it should have been months ago. Long before any of you began to play your games I made a very public warning that if anybody got involved in my business you may have to suffer the consequences that day is coming soon for you, like Blade there is no use in running, in turn and fight for your very lives, before you have nothing left to fight for.

Brown jumps down from the turnbuckle and throws the microphone back to ringside, before marching his way out of the ring and up the entrance ramp, as his music plays out in the background and the fans seem to be more vocal in their backing of Brown.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 29 Jan 2014, 10:00 pm

Wood shakes his head and begins to pace the ring as Thunder looks on at him, waiting for a reply, the tension becomes palpable as Wood finally raises the mic to his lips.

"So Thunder, What exactly was that meant to prove? All you showed was the fact that you in the end cost me the belt...I never said you did it on purpose but the fact is that you did it...yes, I took risks, yes I might have had chances of regaining the belt before it happened but the real nail in the coffin was hammered in by you with that chair shot...yes or no!?"

Thunder goes to reply but Wood cuts him off as he continues to talk again.

"Now I appreciate your "help" but it was never asked for and you might have thought at the time you were doing the right thing but truthfully, you took away my chance of proving that I could do it...you took away my chance of standing on my own two feet and fighting like a man...yeah, I could have lost the belt that way too, yeah they could have double teamed me and beaten me down leaving me with no hope but you stole my chance to prove everybody wrong...tell yourself you were doing it to help but the truth is you wanted the lime light...it's why you call yourself Fan's First and claim that your number one goal is to entertain the fans...it's because you want the attention!"

Thunder shakes his head and Wood paces around the ring and continues to talk.

"The truth is, although you act like you're the knight in shining armour...you're just a slave for attention, so use our "friendship" to cover it up but deep down you know yourself...I know you...you just need that spotlight and because you couldn't get your own that was big enough to suit YOUR ego, you took mine. It's what I find funny about these past few weeks actually, you've gone around telling anybody who will listen that my ego destroyed this friendship, that I've become greedy and arrogant but the truth is...you just admitted why it ended...you hit me because you'd had enough of me, of my so called "self pity" and my "stupidity"...now what type of friendship is that!? You're just as fake as I knew you were, for weeks you hounded Emmy trying to get us to kiss and make up but according to you, you were sick of me?"

A smile crosses Wood's face as he walks over to the ropes and faces Thunder, leaning on them and talking about what Thunder had just said.

"The thing is, I don't even believe that that's true...you hit me because you were angry but right now you're just trying to get people to look away from what you've become...you just showed it now...you come out here with your little video clips to show why Liam Wood needed the brave Thunder to save his ass...you then insulted me for being angry over the fact that I lost something that I fought so hard to hold...you fail to mention how the week before Season's Beatings I buried any resentment and teamed with you, you fail to mention just how big it was for me to call it down the line and yeah, maybe shoving you wasn't the best thing I could have done but in all fairness does it compare to costing me a World Title?"

"the thing is I always knew deep down that's what this whole "people's hero" bs was...so that wasn't the thing that really annoyed me...the thing that really got me angry was the fact that you didn't believe in me...well I promise that at Revolution you'll begin to believe as I continue to show why I'm the best in the business...I hope you're ready!"

Wood lowers the mic and stares at Thunder, waiting for him to speak.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 29 Jan 2014, 10:20 pm

Thunder raises the microphone and lowers it back to his side, he looks to the crowd and shakes his head, before returning the microphone to his lips.

Thunder
You've proven your hearing is failing you. I never said I was sick of you, I was sick of your self pity. You winged and moped for weeks, instead of dusting yourself off and continuing the fight. You wallowed and that's what I got sick off. Since Ground Zero you can't see past the end of your nose. And no, I never said a word to Emmy, about wanting her to push to fix things. Fact, I told her to give you breathing space on the hole thing. I've explained myself countless times, I've apologised countless time. I bet if I'd done nothing and you got beaten you still would have put the blame on me. If you think I'm just an act, that all I want is the limelight, then you never knew at all.

I'm tired of you not listening so, I'm going to say to you what I told Tim Allan. I know normally, I'm a man of many big words but, I am not the Justin Bieber song Baby and I'm not a stuck F*#king stuck record. I am done talking.

Harold: Did Thunder actually just swear?
Henry: Yes, Thunder dropped the F-bomb.

Thunder drops the microphone and marches halfway down the ramp.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 29 Jan 2014, 10:22 pm

Backstage Hurst is on the phone as the cameras follow him pacing.

"...And you rest up this time, every time you fall hard you need to let your body heal. No one else I know thinks breaking a rib is just an excuse to fall on the other side of your body in training."

"Uh-huh, yeah, me and Mr Phillips know the equation, Robin, we'll teach them a lesson tonight."

Hurst hangs up the phone, puts it in his pocket and breathes a deep sigh. He faces up and looks to the side, off camera, clearly something catching his eye. He spins back round to the camera and speaks into it

"No candid moment for you squire, I won't let a man just watch me and go unnoticed. Mr Costello is in there, but the time for words has passed. Sometimes, I understand men of so little grace. Keeping one's manners in check can be difficult when a rage like this has built. One day, squire, one day"

Hurst then simply walks away, the camera watching him go, Hurst looking like the weight of the world is on his shoulders.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Wed 29 Jan 2014, 10:35 pm

The camera pans to a backstage area, a darkened room with not much hint of light. Footsteps can be heard slowly strolling towards the camera's lens. Light suddenly bursts into the room and Daniel Reilly is stood in front of the camera, holding a light switch cord, smirking. Boos erupt from the crowd.

DR: For anyone who was foolish enough to doubt whether I still have it after months worth of break, let the last two weeks be a painful reminder as to why I am still, and will forever prove to be, the most dangerous man to ever set foot in a 6CW ring!

How exactly do you beat a man who can put you away as quick as lightening with one sudden RKO? How do you survive against a man who can break your ankle with a perfectly executed Ankle Lock? How do you compete against a man who will delight in kicking your head clean off your shoulders with a Punt?

I am back and I am more dangerous then I have ever been before. I'm 6CW's most deadly shark and you can be sure that I currently smell blood. I'm circling and one by one, each of 6CW's so called Superstars will fall victim to me. I don't just end matches, I end careers!

No man can compete against a man who has held the 6CW Championship on two occasions, as well as holding the 6CW TV Title on two occasions, a man who is a former 6CW Tag Team Champion, a man who ended the career of the infamous Hero!

There are many questions about where my alliance currently stands. Allow me to answer that simply: nowhere. I am a man who survives on my own, I don't need help to win the Gold. But don't be fooled into thinking I'm not for hire. The Authority know how dangerous I am, that was proved, and will again be proved this week. In me, the Authority know they have a reliable, tried and tested machine that will not hesitate to end careers.

And when tonight is done and dusted, I just want to put 6CW on alert: I am bringing the 6CW Championship back to it's rightful owner. If you stand in my path, you fall!

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 29 Jan 2014, 11:00 pm

As Thunder marches away Wood places the microphone under his arm and sarcastically begins to clap, he the shakes his head and laughs before talking again.

"There you go again Thunder, doing your best to distract every body from what is really going on here and hey, who knows these people might buy it still but the ones who really pay attention will see the truth...it doesn't exactly take a genius, does it...because, although you apologised for causing the loss of MY World Title you truly didn't mean it, if you did then would you have turned around and then claimed that my ego did this or that you were sick of how I was acting!?"

"The truth is you've been making claims about me that just can't be backed up and when I call you out on that...you throw your toys out of the pram...and the reason you got angry? You know that deep down my "ego" had nothing to do with this friendship ending the way it did...now, don't get me wrong...I'm a confident son of a b!tch but at Season's Beating I clearly showed where my loyalties lay, I would have raised your hand as champion and never regretted losing my shot at that belt because when it's family, ego doesn't matter...I was in the wrong for shoving you but I apologised and what did you do? You punched me in the face...if you look back 10 days before that happened I thought we'd buried the hatchet...I guess you chose to bury it in my back?"

"So go on throw your strop, have your diva moment and play smoke and mirrors but when it all clears you know why this failed."

The fans once again begin a chant for both men completely split down the middle as Wood stays stood in the ring and Thunder disappears, Wood turns his attention back to the fans and talks about his match this week.

"Now I guess you've had enough of us arguing and you want to hear about the action that takes place in just a few days time at Anarchy? Well as we've heard, this week Thunder will be using his match to send me a clear message, it's nice to know that while he faces two men as dangerous as Max and Demarcus he'll be focussing on little old me...maybe someone should warn him that's how victories get "Stolen", just ask Max...I on the other hand will be using my match to show each and everyone of you why I can call myself the Best In The Business! I face two men who will challenge me beyond belief and that is why I know that they can be my only focus until my hand is raised in victory...Unlike Thunder, nobody is in my head."

The fans erupt in to a Viper chant as he drops the mic and rolls out of the ring, as he leaves he begins to walk backwards up the ramp before mocking his future opponent Thunder, laughing as he does.

"LET'S ROCK..."

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 30 Jan 2014, 9:24 am

A single bell rings as the cafe door opens. Behind the till a lady probably in her fifties lifts her head, she is wearing bright pink lipstick and her hair is bleached blonde but her eyes show her real age

Lady1: What'll be love?

The camera shows Alexander Altair sat alone at a table, he looks up and sees the cafe worker talking to a gentleman at the till. Altair coughs and the man turns. He is dressed in black and is carrying a leather case. The man ignores the till worker and turns towards Altair who kicks a chair out from the table and beckons the man to sit

AA: Well?

The man slowly opens the case and places three paper folders onto the table. Altair briefly flicks through the folders and the camera picks up on photos of Jimmy Phillips, Jack Hurst and Vincent Costello

AA: Strengths, weaknesses and pressure points?

The man nods and Altair slides a brown envelope across the table which the man places into an inside pocket of his coat, standing he pauses before speaking

Man1: Anything else?

AA: I'll be in touch

The man nods and leaves the cafe as Altair starts to read through the folders a smile clearly visible across his face

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Jan 2014, 2:20 pm

*Tyler Roth is shown exiting the gym in the Copper Box. Sweat is drenched across his face and vest but he looks pleased with himself. Timothy Allen is on hand to talk to him.

Allen: Tyler….Tyler, I was wondering if we could grab a quick word with you ahead of Saturday’s ten man tag team match?

*Roth shrugs his shoulders, imploring Allen to continue

Allen: Last week wasn’t the best for The Authority…Mike Masters picking up the pinfall on Enforcer as well as Nate Nack slamming you through the announce table…..is it important that you get back to winning ways this weekend?

Roth: You see these episodes of Anarchy, weekly televised shows for the average Joe…the results in those matches don’t mean jack (beep) if there is nothing riding on them….the only matches that matter is when you have championship gold on the line or you’ve got something worth fighting for…

It’s not like I enjoy getting slammed through tables but on the other hand it’s not like Nate Nack did anything to me that is going to make me crawl up in a ball and wail like a little b1tch….he didn’t pin me and take my UK Championship away….he didn’t pin me and take away my shot at the 6CW Championship…in fact, he didn’t pin me at all…..nor has he ever done, more will he ever do…..sure I went through a table, in this generation of wrestlers who hasn’t?....But I guarantee that had that been a one on one match, with world championship gold on the line, I would have picked my a55 up and still wiped the floor with that pathetic excuse for a champion….when the lights are on bright, when the pressure is on…that’s when you see the best of The Authority…..that’s when you see the best of me….

So to answer your question about Saturday night….I like to win, so from that viewpoint it is important we walk away victorious….but if we lose that match, is it going to affect my mindframe heading into Revolution? Not a damn bit, I rise to the occasion when the time comes, you ask any woman who ever found themselves lucky enough to be in my bed….I am an A+ player, graduating with honours…..No matter if I lost 23 matches in a goddamn row, February 11th at Revolution I will prove that I am the best man in this business when I walk out as the unified UK and World Champion…

Allen: You talked about your UK Championship….there are few disgruntled voices in the back that you haven’t defended your belt this month….how do you respond to that?

Roth: I’m sure there are plenty of disgruntled voices behind my back, I’d welcome any of those “men” to stand in from of me and say it to my face….I am the 6CW UK Champion because I earned this belt, I dominated the playing field….I beat everyone they put in front of me and right now I don’t see a worthy or viable challenger….you find me one, Tim, and I promise you I will give them a shot….I am a fighting champion, a proud champion….and if there is anyone out there who I and The Authority deem worthy enough to share a ring with me then we’ll make it official…until that time I advise everyone with something to say to keep their mouths shut…before I put my fist down their throat…

*Roth’s eyes bulge with anger

Roth: I mean who in their right mind is going to step up and face me?.....DeMarcus Brown was crushed by my bare hands, Jack Hurst didn’t fare much better….who else are they going to feed to the wolves? Robin Reborn, Jimmy Phillips….Gazzy frickin D? Please do me a favour…

Allen: How about Scott Harris? He’s been making quite a few waves…

*Roth presses his fist around Allen’s microphone

Roth: Don’t insult me like that again Tim….a two month rookie in the ring with me? I thought you people wanted Harris to have a long career? The fact is that little reject already got himself a serious case of beat-down by Marty Helms…the new guy in The Authority….now you want to elevate him into the big leagues? I take bigger dumps than Scott Harris…and if he was ever unfortunate enough to step in the ring with me then he would find out that size really does matter in this business…

Allen: Should we turn our focus toward Revolution? You challenge Nate Nack for the 6CW Championship….it has been well documented that you are being trained by Drake Callihan for this match, can you notice the difference in your performances since your mentor began helping you?

Roth: Drake Callihan is a pioneer in this business, I am very lucky to have him on my side….This is a man who would have been the biggest star in this industry, hands down, during the Attitude Era…but unfortunately his time came when risqué brutality was ill-advised….when three year old brats wanted to embrace Hulkamania and be damned anyone who actually could wrestle….Drake is the greatest wrestler ever born in the United States, probably worldwide….and for him to take me under his wing and show me his methods, that is a real honour…

That’s why I know that I am walking out of Manchester with the 6CW Championship around my waist, no two ways about it….Nate Nack by be a tough son of a gun, I don’t deny it, but he survives on power and pure dumb luck….I’m adding different angles, different levels and different strategies to my game each and every day…

When Mr Callihan first offered me guidance I was lazy, I was a waster…but he beat some goddamn sense into me, he showed me just how damn good I can be….that I have all the God given talents to rule this industry for years to come…I’ve got power, I’ve got speed, raw aggression, no conscience, unrivalled athleticism….I am the total package and there isn’t a man on this roster that can compare with that…

He showed faith in me, he plucked this diamond from the rough and he has moulded me into a star, now I’m ready to shine….Revolution is my stage to set the record straight, to prove that I am the Baddest Man on the Planet….I am better than all of you and most importantly I am better than Nate Nack…

Once Nate Nack’s broken body is rested at my feet then Lord have mercy upon the souls of every other 6CW superstar that crosses my path…..there will be no looking back, for most of these jacka55es there will be no tomorrow when I am through with them….

The Authority needs one final piece to the jigsaw….one final jewel in the crown and total, absolute, dominance will belong to us…I intend on ripping that jewel from Nack’s lifeless hands and serving it up on a platter to the men who have made me who I am today…

I am going to tear out the heart of 6CW at Revolution and I am going to devour it…..Nack falls, and the foundations of this company fall with him…

*Roth presses his hand against Allen’s chest and draws back his fist as if to throw a punch. Allen shuts his eyes and flinches but Roth just laughs and shakes his head before walking out of shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu 30 Jan 2014, 8:33 pm

Backstage, Scott Harris is shown, facing the camera with his hood up. The shade created covers his face.

SH: I'm not a man to look for excuses when I suffer from defeat, I don't look to portion blame. If I don't win, it means I'm not good enough and that voice in my head that tells me that stays there, lingering until I sit up and take action. In short, each defeat makes me train and hone my craft harder so I can banish that voice inside my head, so I don't have to listen to those four damning, hurtful words "You're not good enough".

I lost at the last show, I was defeated, the 'hot streak' was bought to an end. But let me ask you a question, 6CW. Was that really a hot streak? Was beating the bottom of the bottom feeders of this federation really something that impressed you? Was barely breaking a sweat against Jonathan Daniels something that made you go home and think "damn, this kid has got it"?! I know what my answer is, it's an overwhelming, damning no.

Last week presented me with my first actual test in this company, I had to pit my wits against 3 men, probably unfairly, I was unjustifiably set up for a fall by the so called 'Authority'. And it would be easy for me to sit here and take crumbs of comfort out of that match, it'd be remiss of me to sit here and say "you know what, I did really well!" Or "I nearly upset the apple cart". Fact is: There was no way on this earth that I was an underdog in that match. Because when you're as technically sound as me, when you're as focused, as disciplined, you should never go into a match and think that you're up against it. At no point did I ever envisage that I'd be on the receiving end of a three count.

Because if it's against 1,3,9 or even a whole army, if you know your enemy,if you have a deep knowledge of how to wrestle, nothing they throw is a shock if you know it yourself. I believed in myself, I backed myself to do away with Conrad, Reilly and Helms...

Harris takes a breath at the mention of Helms' name, so to calm himself down.

SH: But I didn't win. Because I wasn't good enough. The defeat drives me on to do better next time round and I have the perfect platform on Saturday: My first 6CW Main Event. But again, it would be remiss of me to look forward to it, say I can't wait to show the higher echelons of this roster what I'm about, make bold predictions, because I just can't do that... Instead, I only see one man in that clustered main event and that man is Marty Helms...

Marty, you're an intolerable man, with an intolerable attitude and that just makes you even more intolerable. Because I look at you and how easily you came running to Callihan when he clicked his fingers and I wonder just whether you actually have a spine... You don't, FYI. But the thing that grates on me the most, is the pride you took in picking another mans scraps, the pleasure you took in not being a man in victory last week. Instead, as seems to be a becoming habit in your actions, you were almost perverse in the pleasure you emitted, you took an already beaten man and primed the kill for yourself when you'd put in no effort to obtain the kill.

You're a cretin, a vile, disgusting piece of faeces that should be honoured to even get on a tramps shoe. And it was your actions at Anarchy that placed you firmly in my cross-hair. Because all along, I've been demanding a challenge, I've been wanting someone to use to make a name for myself and.. well... Congratulations Marty, you're a marked man. You're going to get shot down by the Sharpshooter and I'm not a vindictive man, I'm not someone who wishes unnecessary pain on anyone, but you, you're now the exception.

I'm going to get my hands on you Helms, and I'm going to put you in every hold I know, I'm going to manipulate every one of your limbs into positions you didn't think possible and mark my words, this wrestler who is a disciple of the art, will make your ass tap out.

And that isn't a prediction, oh great one, it's a promise, it's going to be a reality. And I'm going to take the same pleasure from it as you did from your cowardly display last week.

You say you're going to rid 6CW of the undeserving, well, you're going to fall at the first hurdle, you horrible little hypocrite, because if anyone was undeserving of a win in that 3-on-1 match, it was you, Helms.

Harris pulls his hood off, to reveal an angry, raged face.

SH: I'm coming for you Helms. See you Saturday, watch out for The Sharpshooter.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 31 Jan 2014, 10:26 pm

The scene opens in a pitch black room, the sound of breathing can be heard in the distance as a dull swinging light comes on in the background, in the foreground stands a group of people but their faces remain shrouded in darkness, as the light continues to swing the dark cold walls are lit up revealing the words “The End Is Nigh” scratched in to them, at some points a thick red substance can be seen running from scratches.

As the scene moves on the three standing figures in the foreground begin to chant softly under their voice as laughter can be heard, suddenly a lamp at the front of them is turned on revealing the smiling face of Edward Plague sat directly in front of them, his smile widens as the calm chant continues.

“NO CROSS, NO CROWN...ONLY EDWARD”

The chant continues as Edward begins to talk, as he does the standing members reveal their hands, bloodies and bruised, some of them covered in splinters.

“The wolf was now leader of the sheep, they knew that although they outnumbered him he could end their heart beats like a broken clock so they sat and worshipped the wolf and counted down the hours until he would deliver salvation...hehehe...they sat and crossed their fingers, hoping that at the end of the countdown the darkness would be gone...hehe...they hoped that the end of everything would be their new beginning...hehehe...the wolf was ready to make his decision.”

The chant gets a bit louder as the lamp begins to get brighter, as it does the faces of the standing figures are revealed, their eyes covered by bandage, one of the figures turns to the wall beside him and begins to scratch in to it, he continues to chant but shows signs of pain as he does, with each whimper Edward smiles more.

“You see children...hehehe...you can follow the sheep...hehehe...or be the wolf...hehehe...Edward Plague has chosen and his choice is to rid the world of darkness...hehehe...so remember these wise words...”

Edward pauses for a second, the camera begins to move around him until the side of him is shown, the figure scratching in to the wall blocking the view...suddenly the swining light goes off along with the lamp, a few seconds later both turn on revealing an empty room, the wall now reads.

“NO CROSS...NO CROWN...ONLY EDWARD”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down