The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 1st February 2014

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 1st February 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 1st February 2014

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:16 pm

The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as a blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

The Ice man cometh
Viper>Thunder
Where’s Kelsey?
Percy give Coddle a Cuddle!
DeMarcus Brown - Through Hellfire and Brimstone

The action is then taken ringside where Henry and Harold Lloyd are situated at the announce desk, ready to call the action.

HA: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another edition of 6CW Anarchy…I am Harold Lloyd, joined here at ringside by my brother, Henry, and I have to say we have one hell of a show lined up here tonight.

HE: We are one week away from the first 6CW PPV of 2014 and tonight The Authority will be out for evening some scores

HA: Indeed Henry. Last week The Uprising struck a blow for the good guys and they showed The Authority that they are up for this fight

HE: They should expect a reaction Harold. The Authority will not take this lying down

HA: I can’t wait to see what’s in store over the next couple of hours………….
This is 6CW and its time to Play!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 1st February 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 1st February 2014

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:16 pm

*Backstage in the office of the Authority. Drake Callihan has just arrived and is removing his coat; the door flies open and Mr. Jones stamps into the room and barks angrily at his brother

MJ: Are you only just getting here?

*Drake turns and smiles

DC: I’ve had a few business meetings, so yes I have only just arrived. Why?

MJ: Why………..

Do you not remember what happened last week?

DC: It was a momentary lapse

*Jones snaps back

MJ: These momentary lapses are becoming a little too regular for my liking Drake. We have made it clear what this means, that failure will not be tolerated and yet still I have to deal with that, time and time again. If things don’t improve soon I am going to take drastic action. People need to realise the consequences of their continued failure

*Drake places his hand on his brothers shoulder but Jones shrugs it off

MJ: I am not a child; I do not need a comforting arm. What I need are people to start doing the job I pay them to do

DC: I’m just a little worried Michael; you seem a little highly strung. You need to remember to relax. We will take care of this. It is only business…

*Again Jones snaps back with ferocity

MJ: Only business?

This is everything to us Drake; remember what we have to lose!

*Drake retorts sarcastically

DC: It’s only money

*Jones smiles
MJ: It is not just money, it is power, and it is FEAR. It is about having control, without control then we have anarchy and revolution. I will not lose what I have worked so hard to build

DC: We……

*Jones shrugs his shoulders

MJ: Have you checked on the soldiers tonight?

*Drake shakes his head

MJ: Is Orthrus here? I have checked the medical records but he refused all treatment after Anarchy. Have you seen him?

*Again Drake shakes his head

*Jones storms out of the room

MJ: Must I do everything myself!!

*Drake takes out his phone and places it to his ear

DC: Kelsey, darling. It’s your father. Please give me a ring

*Drake hangs up and appears a little worried, his phone vibrates and he opens the received message. The camera shows the screen

On way with OK – Don’t get your panties in a bunch
Xxx

*Drake slams his phone on the desk as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 1st February 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 1st February 2014

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:17 pm

“Good Evening, I’m Timothy Allen and I would like to welcome you along tonight as I speak to a man living by a “death or glory” mantra in 6CW. DeMarcus Brown is not a happy man and he’s taken it upon himself to go out and grab the things he wants, rather than waiting for a system he describes as “corrupt” to just “spit chances out to the chosen few”.

DeMarcus, “death or glory”, “all or nothing” – phrases that reporters like myself have used to describe your recent attitude. What has flicked the switch in your brain and brought on this trail of flames that lies in your wake?’

DB ‘DeMarcus Brown won’t be held down by idiots and ignorants. From top to bottom in this place not one man understood the impact DeMarcus Brown could make, now I’m showing them’

TA ‘What started as a pursuit on Blade has turned into a vicious rivalry with Ojore. Why have your attentions turned?’

DB ‘Ojore got in my way. First he stood in the way of my revenge, now he is a physical barrier to greater things. One that will be torn down. Ojore has been beaten before, but by cowards taking the easy route. I’m not gonna roll him up or take a “no-contest” win. I want to beat Ojore, not just win a match.’

TA ‘You did keep him down for the count of ten, was that not enough?’

DB ‘I had to damn near kill myself to do that. Unless I stand up afterwards, stare down in victory at his lifeless body, until then I won’t be satisfied.’

TA ‘We only have one more Anarchy before the big Revolution PPV. Are the messages to Ojore done, or are you leaving one more reminder of your presence this week?’

DB ‘He should never sit comfortably. Even my silence is a message.’

TA ‘Revolution, you’ll meet with Ojore again in our 6CW ring. One has to presume this is the last time’

DB ‘I don’t expect him to be seen again in our industry after I’m finished. One of us will be devoid of spirit and fight come the end of the night, and it won’t be DeMarcus Brown.’

TA ‘But why?’

DB ‘When I decimate the monster, how can anyone else be given a shot at the title I deserve? The EWF title will be mine to take once I’ve ripped Ojore apart. They’ll fear me, but they’ll succumb to my sheer intensity like every man before me has. You’re even scared now, Timothy, and I have no plans for you. Imagine I wanted to kick your head off, why would anyone with that in their mind think they could oppose me? The fools that do will soon be put down.’

TA ‘We’ll end there. DeMarcus, thank you for your time, may someone out there protect you on this road of destruction.’

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:18 pm

Match 1
Nicky Cassidy vs Johnathan Daniels

HA: First match of the evening tonight and there is a bit of bad blood involved in this one…

HE: It’s 6CW, there is bad blood in every match…

HA: True…but the backstory on this one takes us back to last week. Nicky Cassidy and Billy Shaw made their in-ring debuts and they put on one hell of a match…just when we seemed to be nearing a conclusion Jonathan Daniels interfered and attacked both of them…

HE: Daniels has not been happy with his treatment, he feels he deserves bigger and better opportunities…

HA: Then he needs to back it up with performances, he has done nothing in his career thus far to warrant better opportunities…

HE: Tonight is the night when all that changes…

“Perfection” echoes out of the speakers and the crowd voice their displeasure as Daniels comes striding out onto the stage. His large frame casts a shadow down the ramp and he looks angrily determined as he marches down to ringside…

HA: Daniels had an eventful week last Wednesday….first he left Chaos battered and bloody after a brutal chairshot to the head and then he interjected himself into the Cassidy/Shaw fight…

HE: He is trying to make a statement….perhaps his in-ring actions haven’t been up to scratch but out of it he has been making waves…

Daniels climbs up into the ring and looks back toward the entranceway as “Cold as Ice” booms out and the 6CW faithful cheer for the arrival of Nicky Cassidy. Cassidy bounces out onto the stage, ice blue pyros flashing into the air, and then he spins on the spot with a confident smile on his face.

HA: The 6CW fans have really taken to “Ice Cold” Cassidy in a short space of time…..he exudes confidence and seems very fun-loving but from what we have seen, he certainly has the talent to back it up when the time calls for it…

HE: Cassidy has talent, but he needs to forget about trying to impress the fans…give it three months and they’ll throw him on the scrap heap when something fresh comes along…

HA: Such a sour feelings to your words, brother….Cassidy is a born entertainer and I don’t think that is likely to change any time soon…

Cassidy throws off his fur coat and he dances in front of the fans before leaping up onto the apron and vaulting over the ropes. Jonathan Daniels looks unimpressed but Cassidy just grins at him before climbing onto the ropes to pose for the audience…

HE: Cassidy needs to keep his focus on this match….he is in there with a man who is much stronger and much bigger than himself…

HA: I think Cassidy knows what he is up against….he may be playing up to the fans but he has unfinished business with Daniels and that will be the first thing on his mind….LOOKOUT!

Cassidy is on the ropes, his back turned to the ring, and Daniels runs into the corner to attack him but Cassidy scouts his opponent over his shoulder and he backflips off the top rope, over Daniels, and out onto his feet. Daniels looks stunned and then he turns around and straight into a spinning heel kick from his opponent…

HA: Daniels thought he was going to get the upperhand from the outset but things haven’t worked out for him so well…

Daniels gets back up and Cassidy quickly kicks at his legs and midsection before following up with forearms. Ice Cold looks for an Irish whip but Daniels is able to reverse, sending Cassidy across the ring…

HE: That is amazing…

HA: Nicky Cassidy putting on a show for the thousands in attendance…

Cassidy launches into a handspring and then fires back with a discus clothesline that takes Daniels out. They get back up and Cassidy dropkicks Daniels’ knees out from under him before running off the ropes and then rolling back…

HA: Little bit of rolling thunder….Cassidy getting off to a flyer…

Cassidy lands the rolling senton splash and covers………………..1……………….2………….powerout. Cassidy pulls his opponent up and tries to nail a fisherman’s suplex but Daniels spins out and kicks Cassidy in the stomach…

HE: Pumphandle…

Cassidy rolls off the back of Daniels and drags him into a schoolboy…………………….1…………………….2……………..kickout. Both men race back up and Cassidy leaps in the air for a hurricanrana but Daniels catches him and powerbombs him back into the turnbuckle. Cassidy staggers out and into a spinebuster…………………….1…………………..2………………shoulder up!

HE: Cassidy has had his fun but now its over…Daniels utilizing the power game and that means Ice Cold is about to melt…

Daniels stomps down on Cassidy’s chest and then he pulls the smaller man up and hauls him into the corner. Daniels repeatedly kicks Cassidy in the stomach and then he drags his opponent out and decks him with a heavy clothesline. Daniels dismisses the boos of the crowd as he grabs Cassidy by the hair and pulls him to his feet…

HA: Cassidy needs to find a way out of this predicament he finds himself in…

HE: It’s too late….JACKHAMMER!

Daniels lifts Cassidy up for the giant suplex but Ice Cold manages to float over the back and he knees his opponent in the kidneys before jumping back around and planting him with a DDT………….1……………….2…………………shoulder up. Cassidy quickly makes his way to the ropes and he jumps up top, waiting for Daniels to rise…

HA: Cassidy needs to get this right, a high impact mistake could cost him this match…

Ice Cold perches on top and then he jumps into the air, tucking his knees into his chest, and comes down for a crossbody but Daniels shows immense power to catch Cassidy in his arms…

HE: How stupid can you be? Daniels is too strong for this little dweeb…

Daniels holds Cassidy in his arms and then he spins him around and tries to plant him with his “Perfect Storm” finisher but Cassidy manages to switch his legs around the arms of Daniels and pulls him into a crucifix pinfall……………………..1…………………………2……………………kickout!

HA: Daniels so nearly caught out right there…

Daniels storms back up and he swings with a thunderous clothesline but Cassidy ducks underneath it and springboards onto the ropes before floating back with a fantastic crossbody takedown….
…1
……..2
……………….thr-shoulder up!

HE: Daniels needs to get this guy by the throat and break him in two…

HA: Catching Cassidy seems to be a big part of the problem…

Cassidy grabs Daniels head and plants several knees into his skull before trying to pull him into an impaler DDT. Daniels puts the breaks on and then he counters out with a backdrop that sends Ice Cold to the canvass. Cassidy gets back up and Daniels kicks him in the stomach before lifting him into a big suplex…

HE: If Daniels can get three of these in a row then I guarantee that Cassidy is finished…he can’t take that sort of beating…

Daniels hauls Cassidy back up and he lifts him into a second straight suplex before rolling his hips and repeating the process for a third time…

HA: Here comes the hat-trick, could be about to get a whole lot worse for Cassidy…

Daniels looks to lift his opponent into a third suplex but Ice Cold kicks his legs and refuses to play ball. Daniels lands several hard knees to the stomach of his opponent and then he tries to lift him again but Cassidy counters into a small package………………………..1…………………..2……………..shoulder up!

HA: Daniels almost caught short again…

Daniels flies back to his feet and he quickly grips Cassidy by the throat before lifting him high into the air…

HE: Game over….CHOKESLAM!

Cassidy turns in midair and into a wheelbarrow position before rolling forward and dragging Daniels into a pinning combo……………………..1…………………………..2…………..kickout. Cassidy gets back up and he ducks underneath a right hand from Daniels whilst countering into an inverted backbreaker (ala Randy Orton)….Cassidy breathes deeply for a moment and then he stumbles into the corner and beckons for Daniels to stand…

HA: Cassidy ready to throw all in with a Hail Mary…

HE: He’s got no chance…

HA: ICE BREAKER!

Cassidy throws himself forward, looking to land his patented superkick but Daniels ducks underneath and counters with a huge fell nelson slam. The crowd boo as Daniels turns to them and throws his arms up into the air….

HE: Daniels sending a message that he is done playing around….he’s ready be taken seriously around here…

HA: It is all well and good playing to the cameras, taunting these fans….but he still has a live opponent here…

Daniels looks down at Cassidy with an expression of disgust before he heads to the corner and begins to climb to the top. Daniels, displaying grace for a big man, kneels down and examines Ice Cold for a moment and then he jumps through the air…

HE: This is the end of the line….FLYING ELBOW!

Daniels looks to plant his elbow straight into the heart of Nicky Cassidy but Ice Cold rolls out of the way at the final moment, sending his larger opponent crashing into the deck. Cassidy slowly gets back up to his feet and he looks at Daniels on the floor before running at him and rolling him into a cradle cover………..1……………….2…………………Daniels kicks out. Cassidy lets Daniels get up and he kicks him in the gut…

HA: Fisherman’s….

Daniels blocks the suplex and he counters by lifting Cassidy up onto his shoulders into a fisherman’s cradle…

HE: Musclebuster…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:19 pm

Cassidy squirms off the back and he pushes Daniels away to the corner before chasing in with a diving splash. Daniels catches Cassidy and throws him backwards across the ring before running out at him with a big boot…

HA: Cassidy dodged a bullet….beautiful German…

The crowd cheer as Cassidy ducks underneath the boot of Daniels and counters with a release German suplex. Ice Cold quickly rolls into the corner and he leaps up onto the top rope…

HE: Get up Daniels…

HA: Welcome to the Ice Age, ladies and gentlemen….FIVE STAR!

The flashbulbs go off and the cheers grow louder as Cassidy launches himself through the air and then lands down on top of Daniels’ chest with a frogsplash. He sits for a moment and smiles before turning over and covering Daniels…

….2
………….3!

HE: How can this…

HA: Daniels paid no respect to his opponent at all tonight and look where it has got him…another terrific performance from Nicky Cassidy, this kid is going places…

“Cold as Ice” is blaring out of the speakers and the crowd are cheering in support of Nicky Cassidy as the referee raises his arm in victory. Ice Cold looks extremely happy as he bounds to the turnbuckle and leaps onto the ropes, celebrating his first 6CW victory…

HA: Cassidy feels like he should have had a debut victory last week but that was taken away from him by Jonathan Daniels….this week Cassidy has turned it all around and he picks up his first win in 6CW over Daniels….how much difference can be made in just ten days…

HE: I really thought Daniels was going to make a statement tonight…

HA: So did he….and it was his overconfidence that cost him…oh give me a break…

Cassidy is still celebrating his win as Daniels gets back up and attacks him from behind. The crowd boo furiously as Daniels stomps down Cassidy in the corner and then he drags Ice Cold up and pins him against the ropes by his face…

HA: Daniels is a sore loser….you lost the damn match, deal with it…

HE: Now Cassidy is going to have to deal with a serious beat-down…

Daniels is in Cassidy’s face and he looks furious with what has just happened. Daniels’ face is red and he is spitting in anger…

Daniels: You stupid piece of crap….this was my match, my moment….you cost me my….

The crowd cheer as Cassidy pops forward with a headbutt right between the eyes of Daniels and knocks him back. Cassidy follows up with a right hand but then Daniels takes all the wind out of his sails with a huge knee to the stomach. Cassidy drops to his knees and Daniels grabs ahold of him…

HE: Now you are going to pay…

Huge cheers from the fans in attendance as Billy Shaw comes sprinting down the rampway to ringside. Shaw quickly leaps up onto the apron and vaults onto the top rope before launching through the air with a missile dropkick that blasts Daniels right in the face. Daniels gets back up and Shaw jumps into him with double knees under the chin, knocking him back against the ropes, before shouting Cassidy up and they deliver a double clothesline that sends Daniels over the top to the outside…

HA: And just like last week, Jonathan Daniels is sent packing…

HE: That isn’t right…

Daniels looks back with fury as Shaw and Cassidy glare out at him from the ring. The crowd are cheering and then Shaw turns to Cassidy and offers him a handshake…

HA: Looks like these two young crowd-pleasers have formed a respectful bond..

HE: They both need to learn a lesson…

Cassidy nods his head and shakes Shaw’s hand before turning back to the aisle and beckoning Daniels to return to continue their fight. Daniels shakes his head and snarls before turning his back and marching out of site.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:19 pm

Timothy Allen is interviewing 6CW Alumni Jeff Thaddeus backstage;

TA: So Jeff, great to see you back in 6CW.

JT: Great to be back. You look terrific Timothy, have you lost weight?

TA: Well actually I have... So what are you promoting Jeff?

JT: Well Tim, I have this latest mobile phone app, it's called "6CW on the go".

TA: Sounds catchy.

JT: What you do, is you download the app like I have on this iPhone, open it up...

(There is a short pause as the app loads)

JT: ...And look. Backstage videos, written reports and in-depth interviews with some of the hottest 6CW stars around.

TA: Wow.

JT: Not only that, for the low low price of just a one-off fee of £9.99 plus 12 monthly one-off fees of £4.99 and super saver rates of just an additional £2.99 per user, you can have the latest 6CW news on your phone, just a fingertip away, whether you're on the train, on the bus or on the toilet.

TA: So where would I be able to download this?

(Suddenly, Max Adamson bursts into the interview area, he is wearing blue, green and gold tracksuit bottoms and matching zip-up hooded top, which is open with the hood up. Adamson marches right up to Timothy Allen)

Max: So I suppose you'd rather interview this, this... Nincompoop, instead of deal with somebody, you know... Current? Relevant? With something at least semi-important to say?

JT: Max! Long time no see, I tried calling you but you never got back to me-

(Jeff Thaddeus goes to hug Adamson but Adamson nonchalantly shoves Jeff in the face and sends Jeff flying into a stack of metal poles and camera equipment behind him)

Max: Not now Jeff. Tim, I demand the right to reply. There are some wrongs that need righting.

(Timothy Allen looks nervous and intimidated as he thinks about calling for help for Jeff Thaddeus but Adamson's glare makes him think otherwise)

TA: Max, what wrongs do you need to right?

Max: Well first of all... Liam Wood. Liam "The Viper" Wood. Liam "How much Wood would a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck" Wood. Walking around backstage with his head held high because "he pinned Max Adamson". Seems like old rent-a-heel is now stocked with another heel trait, disregarding the part where his win was incredibly tainted. We all saw Max Adamson get the better of Liam Wood, we all saw Max Adamson about to put away Liam Wood, when my "business partner" came to the ring because he wanted an impromptu contract signing. He did it to mess with me, he did it to screw me and to make me lose to you Liam. Lets be honest, he wouldn't have come to the ring if you were about to beat me, would he. Because he wouldn't have had to. Even GazzyD knew I was about to win, that's why he interfered when he did. And here's you, prancing around like you just won the World Championship. The Viper... Pah. You're a Viper without the venom. Which pretty much makes the Viper a glorified belt. Liam Wood is an embarrassment to 6CW and an embarrassment to himself.

TA: What about your match tonight? Triple threat against Liam Wood's rival Thunder and DeMarcus Brown.

Max: Some would call it good preparation for Revolution. As long as Gazzy keeps his Northern beak out of my business. Both men will be tough. DeMarcus Brown beat me a few weeks ago when Gazzy interfered, pretty sure there's a pattern developing here... But like with Liam Wood, I had DeMarcus beat last time and I will not and I shall not allow myself to be distracted again. I owe DeMarcus and I will not hesitate to pay him back, with interest. And Thunder. Thunder's a nice guy. A friendly enough guy. I'm yet to cross his path; he's yet to cross mine. Almost a bit of mutual respect between us.

(Adamson smiles then stops and goes serious)

Max: Oh, hang on, wait a minute... Thunder... Thunder... What was it he said about me just this week?

(Adamson has a note with something scribbled on it. Adamson reads it aloud)

Max: "Adamson, you're brash, cocky and arrogant. You remind me of what Liam has become; I’ll be using you to send a clear message to Liam."

(Adamson stares at Timothy Allen)

Max: Did you hear that?

(Tim nods)

Max: Apparently I'm brash, cocky and arrogant. Which is fine, I can't stand here and deny those, because lets be honest, being brash, cocky and arrogant are the side effects of being so charismatic, successful, charming, and being really really really ridiculously good looking. But it's the other thing he said that bugs me Tim. "You remind me of what Liam has become; I’ll be using you to send a clear message to Liam".

(Adamson stares into the camera)

Max: Make sure you're listening Thunder. Make sure you're listening when I say this. First thing, Liam Wood has wet dreams where he briefly considers that one day, he could be somewhere near the same league that Max Adamson is in. Liam Wood couldn't become me if he stole my identity. Second thing, if you seriously, genuinely think, for one second, that you could use me to send a message to Liam Wood, then you my friend are stupider than you look. If you want to send a message to him, use your Bebo accounts or something. Send him a Snapchat. One that isn't of you naked for once. It's incredibly naive of you to think you can just use the Australian Phenom as your middle man. If there was any doubt I wouldn't be focused on you for our match, it's gone. I can wait for GazzyD, that's happening at Revolution whatever happens. But Thunder, and DeMarcus Brown, you will both see a very different animal when we meet later tonight.

TA: What about GazzyD?

(Adamson's expression changes to a happier one)

Max: Should I be mad about Gazzy? Should I be upset? He did the right thing for once Tim. Even if he did it the wrong way, he did sign the contract. We are facing off one more time Tim. At Revolution, it's Max Adamson v GazzyD in a Ladder Match. If Gazzy wins, he is debt free. And if I win, Gazzy will have committed financial suicide. It's exactly what I wanted. It's not even about the money. Knowing Gazzy like I do, I wrote off what he owed months ago. This whole thing isn't about the pennies, it's about the principle. I have no issues with the debt being cleared if Gazzy beats me. But he knows, like I do, the outcome if he loses. He knows the circumstances he's in. Lose to me, at Revolution, and his personal situation, while I cannot reveal exactly how it will change, trust me Tim, if you thought his personal situation was bad now, you aint seen nothing yet...

(Adamson walks off camera as the camera focuses on the dazed Jeff Thaddeus slowly getting to his feet, and letting out a moan when he sees his iPhone now has a cracked screen).

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:20 pm

*Elsewhere backstage Oliver Keane has arrived in the arena

??: Where is she?

*Drake Callihan storms up to Keane who is smiling

OK: O.K. I’m gonna need a little more information

DC: Don’t get smart with me Keane. Where’s Kelsey?

*Keane thinks for a second

KC: Kelsey errrrmmmm?

*He mockingly checks his suit pockets

DC: Stop messing around you son of a b****. Tell me what you’ve done with her

*As Drake finishes, Kelsey skips up from behind

KC: Hi daddy!

*She kisses Drake on the cheek and turns to Keane

KC: I’ll see you later

*Kelsey plants a huge kiss on Keane’s lips as Drake looks on in horror before she skips away

OK: Oh that Kelsey!!!

*Callihan is red in the face

DC: I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing Keane but it ends now

*Keane smiles

OK: Are you banning me from seeing your daughter

DC: Your dam right I am. You and her are over. I don’t care what you have to say to her but it finishes tonight!!

*Keane steps towards Callihan

OK: Last time I checked Kelsey was a fully grown woman who knows exactly what she wants. So thanks for the suggestion Dad, but I’m growing very fond of your little girl so I think, if it’s alright with you I’ll see how this one plays out.

*Keane walks past Callihan who is fuming as the camera switches to the locker room area

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:20 pm

*Scene change

TA: I am joined now by an enraged Sharpshooter Scott Harris

SH: Not tonight, no way. I'm not the Sharpshooter, none of that follows me today. Tonight, Tim, I am a man looking for vengeance and I'll find it like a man unchained. No rules, no discipline. Tonight, I hurt people.

TA: And it will be tonight that you get a chance to face not one man, but five. Although at least you'll have men by your side this week.

SH: Last week it was three men and only Scott Harris. The better man nearly took a victory he should not have been able to earn. Tonight, four other men join me. And I will be sending a message to them too. First hand they will get to see how good Scott Harris is. Enforcer, Roth, Orthrus and Reilly will go down before me, and the Champions of good can watch from the rope. I urge them to turn away from the destruction I will cause to the pathetic excuse for a man that is Marty Helms, I don't plan on it being pretty.

TA: Are you looking...Scott? Scott!

Harris has stormed away as Timothy is mid sentence, shouting over his shoulder "enough words!"

Timothy Allen looks back at the camera, smiles an awkward smile "I guess we're done"

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:21 pm

Match 2
Thunder vs Max Adamson vs DeMarcus Brown

We are back live at ringside and there is a great voice from the 6CW crowd inside the Copper Box. “Gangster Rap” blasts from the speakers to a mixed reception from those in attendance…

HA: First of two triple threat matches here tonight….three separate rivalries entwined into two separate matches, a big opportunity for these men to build momentum before Revolution…

HE: But the rivalries these men are embroiled in will be playing on their minds, it will be interesting to see if they can keep concentration on the matches they have scheduled tonight…

DeMarcus Brown, face half covered by his bandana, walks out onto the stage and scans the perimeter in front of him. He raises his arms in the air and nods his head before swaggering down to the ring..

HA: Last week we heard the announcement…if DeMarcus Brown beats Ojore for the Xtreme Championship at Revolution then he books himself a world title shot against Enforcer…

HE: But then what did he do? He stole Ojore’s championship belt and assaulted the beast in the backstage area….it is almost like Brown has a deathwish…

HA: Brown certainly has angered the monster but he seems to thrive under the pressure…it is going to be one hell of a re-match at Revolution…

Brown climbs up into the ring and he removes his bandana before stretching against the ropes. His eyes glow with focus and then “Heroes are hard to find” blasts out to an almighty ovation from the 6CW fans…

HA: Not a fan in the arena who isn’t on their feet right now…

HE: Big pressure on Thunder’s shoulders….he has talked a big game during his rivalry with Liam Wood and now he needs to make good on those words…

HA: He certainly is in a position to shine should the next few weeks go the way he wants them to…

Green lasers cut down onto the stage and then Thunder appears through the smoke with a smile upon his face. He looks from one side of the crowd to the other and then he shouts out “Let’s Rock…”

Crowd: AND RIDE!

HA: Thunder knows he is standing on the cusp of the big time….2 out of 3 falls at Revolution against Liam Wood will be the biggest match of his career, but if he wins then a world title shot will be next on the agenda I am sure…

Thunder reaches out and tags hands with the fans as he walks down the rampway and then up the steel steps. He climbs onto the turnbuckle and poses for the audience before hopping down inside to join DeMarcus Brown…

HE: Thunder and Brown are good, I won’t deny it, but this match is all about one man….here he is…

“Radioactive” hits the airwaves and the fans start to boo as Max Adamson comes walking out onto the stage. Emerald and gold pyros explode up into the air and Adamson flexes his large biceps with an arrogant grin…

HA: I wouldn’t say it is all about Adamson but he certainly is in the spotlight right now…his treatment of GazzyD in recent months have disgusted the 6CW universe and they are desperate to see him get his final comeuppance at Revolution…

HE: Not going to happen…Adamson wouldn’t have offered Gazzy one last match if he didn’t believe he was going to win…no way will he let Gazzy get out of their contractual agreement so easily…Max is going to win at Revolution and he is going to invoke whatever the mystery clause is in their contract…after that, he is heading back to the big time…

Adamson brushes off the boos of the crowd as he makes his way down the aisle and to the base of the ring. He looks up at Brown and Thunder, a smirk on his lips, and then he leaps up onto the apron and steps through the ropes…

HA: This should be a fantastic clash between three men with huge futures ahead of them…

Adamson looks from Brown to Thunder and back again before the bell sounds and the match is declared underway. Adamson quickly makes a beeline for Thunder and he throws out with a right hand to the head but Thunder blocks it and responds with a fierce chop to the chest. Max staggers backward and eats a huge right hand from DeMarcus Brown…

HE: This isn’t fair…

HA; Brown and Thunder have found something in common; they don’t like Max…

Adamson staggers back around and takes another fierce chop to the chest before Brown follows up with another right hand. Max staggers back against the ropes and they both whip him across the ring before sending him flying with a double backdrop as he returns…

HE: Get out of there Max, get yourself nice and composed…

Adamson rolls under the bottom rope and staggers into the ringside barrier as the fans laugh at him. In the ring, Brown ends his alliance with Thunder by booting him in the stomach and pummelling him back into the turnbuckle.

HA: I don’t think DeMarcus Brown knows how to make friends…

HE: I don’t think he wants to…

Thunder tries to cover up as Brown hooks to the body and drives in with knees. He then grabs Thunder’s arm and tries to whip him to the opposite side but Thunder twists out and behind Brown before lifting him into a back suplex. Thunder makes a cover………1………..2………shoulder up.

HE: Thunder has been in the shadow of his best friend for a long time…the next couple of weeks will present him with a chance to step out and forge a new path for himself…

Thunder pulls Brown up and tries to suplex him but Brown rushes him back into the corner and lands with a thunderous shoulder thrust. Thunder doubles up in pain as Brown begins to stomp a mudhole…

HA: DeMarcus Brown is ten days away from the fight of his life….he stands on the verge of a huge career rise…

HE: I just don’t see it happening….Brown is good but do you honestly believe he can defeat Ojore?

HA: Yes I do…it won’t be easy but I damn sure think he has the talent…

Brown continues to punish Thunder until Adamson returns and grabs Brown by the waist, hauling him to the canvass. Max fires in with kicks of his own on Thunder and then he lifts him up onto the top rope…

HE: Go on Max….no fear at all to take such a risk…

Adamson is about to climb up on the turnbuckle when Brown pulls him back down and engages him in a brawl. Both men slug it out with right hands before Adamson rakes the eyes of Brown and lifts him up on his shoulders…

HE: CYC….AHHH!

Adamson looks set to nail the F-5 as Thunder leaps from the top rope and lands with a crossbody on both men….Brown gets back up and Thunder plants him with a DDT……………..1………………2………Adamson breaks it up. Max pummels Thunder across the spine and he drags him up but Thunder swipes his legs and tries to turn him over…

HA: Thunder thinking sharpshooter…

HE: Never in a million years…

Adamson kicks out with both feet and sends Thunder flying back into the corner. Max then rolls up onto his feet and runs at Thunder…

HE: GORE!

Thunder uses the ropes to lift himself up and raise his feet, clattering into Max’s face. Adamson staggers back into the centre as Thunder lifts himself onto the second rope and jumps off with a dropkick to the chest…………1…………………….2……………….shoulder up!

HA: Thunder is all heart…this guy will give everything for these fans and they respond in kind…always great to be involved in something like this…

Thunder pulls Adamson up and he lifts him into a suplex before swivelling his hips and trying for a second time. Adamson kicks his legs and refuses to budge but Thunder is persistent and he eventually succeeds in lifting Max up off the ground…

HE: Thunder will try for three of these…but that will take some strength…

DeMarcus Brown barges into Thunder from behind and causes him to drop Adamson back to the mat. Brown turns Thunder around and he stops him in his tracks with a flurry of huge knees before running him forward and throwing him through the ropes to the outside…

HA: Now it’s Thunder’s turn to take a break from this match….Brown and Adamson going to square off…

Max is back up on his feet but Brown quickly runs into him and shoulder blocks him to the ground. Brown then bounces back off the ropes and returns with a leaping legdrop across the throat…………1…………..2…………..shoulder up. Brown gets to his feet and he stomps down Adamson before ragging him up by the head and he tries to lift Max on his shoulders…

HA: BROKEN…

Adamson drives furious elbows into the side of Brown’s jaw and then he falls off the back and counters with a German suplex………………1…………………….2………………..kickout. Adamson gets back up and he beckons Brown to stand before running at him…

HE: GORE…

Brown throws his boot up to block the spear but Adamson catches his foot and spins him around before neckbreakering him to the canvass…………………..1………………2…………..shoulder up. Max gets up and he drops repeated knees into the back of Brown’s neck before backing into the corner and waiting for Brown to rise…

HA: Max knows a win tonight will give him such a boost ahead of Revolution…FAMAXER!

Adamson looks for the running famea55er but Brown catches him in midair and spins Max around before powerbombing him to the mat………………………1………………………..2……………Thunder springboards from the top rope and legdrops Brown across the back of his neck!

HE: This guy is a real pest…

HA: Over three thousand in attendance do not agree with your statement…

Brown rolls back to his feet and Thunder runs into him with a high knee to the face……………..1…………………2…………..kickout. Brown tries to rise but Thunder quickly grabs him and connects with a Russian legsweep…………………1…………………………..2…………….shoulder up!

HE: Give it up Thunder….your not cut out to compete with this kind of talent…

HA: Get a grip, man…

Thunder heads to the corner and begins to climb to the top rope. He perches there on top as Brown slowly gets to his feet and then Thunder jumps off with a flying lariat…

HA: Thunder got all of that clothesline….now he’s setting up for a grand finish…

Thunder grabs Brown by the arm and wrenches him back up, dragging him into close quarters for his finisher…

HA: HUNTER’S ARROW!

Brown ducks underneath the “Bull Hammer” and then he lifts Thunder up on his shoulders, spinning him around…

HE: BROKEN HOME!

The crowd cheer as Thunder counters the F-5 into a huge DDT, bouncing Brown’s head right off the canvass. Thunder then makes his way to the corner and he climbs up to the top rope before launching off with an incredible moonsault….

HA: Thunder showing no fear…..NAILED IT…This is done….

Thunder lands the moonsault across the chest of Brown and then he makes the cover…
…1
….2
…………….Adamson drags Thunder off the pinfall. He holds Thunder’s legs in place and then slingshots him into the corner…

HA: Thunder found the safety of the ropes….CROSSBODY!

HE: BOOM….TAKE THAT!

Thunder lands on the second rope and then he springs onto the top before floating back for a crossbody, only to be wiped out in midair by a huge spear from Max Adamson…

HE: Thunder is done for….

Max quickly crawls across and drops on top…………………………….1……………………………….2…………………….3!

HA: Thunder found the bottom rope….bad mistake from Adamson there….

HE: Cmon Max, get it together…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:22 pm

Max looks annoyed as he glances Thunder’s foot on the bottom rope. He then climbs back up and he pulls Thunder into the centre of the ring before gutwrenching him into the air…

HA: POWER…

Thunder fires elbows down into Max’s head and then he swivels on Adamson’s shoulders, rolling down the front into a pinning combo……………………….1……………….2………………….kickout. They get back up and Thunder slides through Max’s legs before dragging him into a schoolboy…………..1……………….2…………………..shoulder up!

HA: Twice I thought Adamson was a goner…

Max is quickly back up and he looks for a huge clothesline but Thunder ducks underneath and then fires back with a superkick…

HE: Max knew what was coming….

HA: HE DIDN’T SEE THAT THOUGH!

Adamson catches Thunder’s foot but isn’t ready to block the other foot as it comes up and lashes across Max’s temple with an enzeguiri. Adamson topples down on the mat as Thunder makes his way to the corner and jumps up high…

HA: Max is flat out here….Thunder taking his chance to fly…..FROGSPLASH!

HE: Max playing possum…what a genius…

Max drives his knees up into the stomach of Thunder as he lands, sending the crowd favourite rolling away in agony. Max then gets back up and he runs at his opponent…

HE: FAMAXER!

Adamson crushes Thunder down into the mat with the famea55er and covers………………….1…………………2………………thr-Brown dives across and manages to break up the pinfall.

HA: Really seemed like Max Adamson had picked up the pinfall there…

Brown lands punches to the head of Max but Adamson shows his strength and shoves Brown back into the corner. Max chases in and looks for a splash but Brown sidesteps and sends his foe crashing against the turnbuckle. Adamson staggers back out and into a side-slam……………..1…………………..2…………..kickout!

HE: You need to breathe Max, get your mind straight because Brown is on your tail…

Brown kicks Max over on his stomach and he grabs his arms for a curb stomp but Thunder comes running across and tries to intervene, only for Brown to lift him up and spinebuster him across the back of Adamson…

HA: That is called “killing two birds with one stone”…

Thunder rolls away and into the corner as Brown drags Max up to his feet and then lifts him up on his shoulders…

HE: BROKEN…

Max drops off the back and he spins Brown around before unloading with a series of right hands. Brown staggers against the ropes and Max looks for an Irish whip but Brown reverses and sends Adamson across the ring….

HA: SAMOAN DROP!

The ring shakes as Max comes back and is lifted high into the air, decimated by a Samoan drop from Brown………….1………………………2……………..kickout. Brown struggles over to the corner and he crouches there, waiting for Max to get back up…

HE: Don’t turn around Max….don’t do it….

HA: DRIVE-BY!

Brown comes charging out for the spear but Max manages to sidestep him and sends him into the path of Thunder…

HA: What a kick…

Thunder lands a superkick right on the jaw and knocks Brown flat on his back before jumping on him………………….1……………………………..2…………………..Adamson drags Thunder off the cover. Max tries to rain down with punches but Thunder seizes his head and pulls him down…

HA: Thunder looking for a triangle choke…

HE: Don’t get caught Max…

Adamson drives fierce forearms into the face of Thunder and manages to pull free of his grip. They both get back up and Max charges a knee into Thunder’s stomach before lifting him up into a suplex and dropping him across the top rope. Thunder dangles on the apron as Adamson backs away and then runs back in with a knee to the head, sending Thunder toppling down to the outside of the ring…

HE: Thunder is out of the running right now….Max’s focus back on Brown

Brown is slowly stumbling back up and he staggers away from the ropes and into the path of Max, who promptly scoops him up…

HA: CYCL…

Brown drops down and he pushes Max into the ropes before lifting him up on his shoulders as he returns…

Adamson drops behind and he seizes Brown by the waist before hauling him into a German suplex. Adamson keeps his arms locked as he pulls Brown to his feet and nails a second German and then he summons all of his strength to attempt a third…

HA: Adamson is thinking of a memorable hat-trick here….

HE: And he got it….

Adamson flings Brown into the third successive suplex and both men lay flat out on the canvass, their chests heaving in and out. Adamson blinks back the sweat as he crawls over to the corner and then ascends to the top rope…

HA: We don’t often see Max Adamson take to these kind of heights…

HE: He’s getting the practise in before Revolution….he needs to be prepared for climbing to the top of the ladder….

Adamson slowly starts climbing toward the top rope and eventually he settles himself on the turnbuckle pad. He kneels, steadying himself, and then begins to stand….

HA: That is a 300lbs man….

HE: He’s going to fly high…

Thunder is back up on the apron and he swipes Max’s feet from under him dropping him in a crotched position on the top rope. Max slides sideways off the turnbuckle and drops down onto the apron as Thunder smirks and then climbs up the ropes…

HA: I don’t think Max is going to be doing any “partying” tonight….

HE: He just hurt “Little Max”….

Thunder nods his head in appreciation of the crowd’s support and then he looks down at DeMarcus Brown and throws himself into the air….

HA: FROGSPLASH!

Brown rolls out of the way and he sends Thunder clattering into the canvass. Brown then gets back up and he waits for Thunder to stand before lifting him into a bearhug….

HE: Thunder is already winded from hitting the canvass, now Brown is going to take whatever breath he has remaining….

HA: DeMarcus Brown may cause Thunder to pass out right here…

Thunder’s face is pressed against Brown’s shoulder and he seems to be really struggling to force his way out of his foe’s grip. Brown’s hands are dug dip into the back of Thunder and he really squeezes down, forcing Thunder to his knees…

HE: Thunder can’t get himself moving….he’s going to fade out…

HA: This would be a huge victory for DeMarcus Brown ahead of Revolution…

Thunder is trying to batter his way free but his punches have no effect and soon he finds himself drifting into unconsciousness. The referee is asking him if he wants to quit but Thunder shakes his head…

HA: Thunder is one tough cookie….he won’t quit….

HE: Doesn’t mean he won’t lose this match…

Thunder’s body becomes limp and no longer is he fighting against Brown’s grip. The referee takes Thunder’s wrist and lifts it into the air before letting go……it drops straight back down…

HA: That’s one from three….two more and Brown has the win….

Thunder’s arm drops for a second time and the crowd look anxious as the referee raises it for a final time. Brown’s eyes are bulging with the effort he is exerting…

HE: Thunder is done…

The referee let’s go of Thunder’s arm and it falls down toward his side but then suddenly it shoots back up in the air again. The crowd cheer as Thunder begins to battle back against Brown’s grip and drives his forearm into his foe’s nose…

HA: Thunder is doing whatever he has to in order to get out of this hold…

Brown tries to ignore the blows he is taking from Thunder but the punches take their effect and eventually he is forced to release. Brown stumbles away, holding his nose, as Thunder takes a deep breath and then springboards onto the ropes…

HE: DISASTER KICK!

The kick thunders into Brown’s face and drops him down on the deck as Thunder goes for the cover………………….1………………………………….2…………………………kickout. Thunder punches the mat in frustration and then gets up on his feet. He listens to the cheers of the crowd and then he drags Brown up by the arm and turns him around…

HA: HUNTER’S…

Brown ducks the elbow and pushes Thunder off the ropes before dropping him with a vicious boot to the face. Thunder is groggy and off balance as he stumbles back up on his feet and Brown draws his finger across his throat before hauling him onto his shoulders…

HA: GORE…..GORE…..GORE!

Thunder drops off Brown’s shoulders and pushes him away, straight into another destructive spear from Max Adamson. Adamson laughs at the boos of the crowd and then he drags Brown back up and lifts him up…

HE: Exclamation point…CYCLONE!

Brown takes the F-5, slamming him face-first into the canvass as Thunder runs in and grabs Adamson’s trunks……………………..1………………………………….2…………………………………..3!

HE: Nooooo….

HA: He did it…..Thunder picks up a huge victory here on Anarchy…

Adamson is completely incensed as the referee’s hand hits the canvass for a third time and the match is over. Thunder rolls from the ring and celebrates with his fans as “Heroes are hard to find” blasts out from the speakers…

HE: Max had Brown finished…this is a goddamn robbery…

HA: Max may have taken care of Brown but he didn’t take care of Thunder….that is the danger of a triple threat match, you blink and your chances could be over…

Thunder smiles as he backs away into the aisleway but Adamson is still complaining to the referee. He kicks the bottom rope and runs his hands through his hair…

HA: Not the result that Max Adamson was hoping for….nor DeMarcus Brown….but both men will need to move on quickly, get their heads back in the game for Revolution…

HE: All this result has done is increased the beating that GazzyD is going to get in ten days….Max is furious….

HA: But Thunder has really gained himself some momentum ahead of his 2/3 falls match with Liam Wood…..massive night for the crowd favourite…

Thunder tags hands with his adoring masses and then disappears through the curtain into the backstage area. Max Adamson is arguing with fans around ringside as DeMarcus Brown sits up in the ring, looking angry and disappointed with what has just taken place.

HE: DeMarcus Brown does not look pleased at all…

HA: Not a good night for Brown but he will want to forget it quickly….he can’t dwell on it with Ojore on the horizon…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:22 pm

*Drake Callihan and Tyler Roth are sat backstage in a locker room. Tyler is starting to get ready for the Main Event, he is stripped to the waist, and the 6CW UK Championship belt is sat on the table separating the two men. Drake has his head in his hands but he takes a heavy sigh and looks at Roth

DC: I feel like we’ve been in this position so many times before Tyler. When did the wrestling world get so complicated?

*Tyler laughs

TR: Is this a back in my day speech Drake, do you want to look wistfully at the screen, key emotional music

*Drake looks up a feint smile on his face

TR: Come on man, things are better now. You’re the guys in charge. You say what goes. Everybody marching to your tune

DC: Not everybody……

*Roth looks evilly

TR: Not yet

Come on dude. I’m not the guy to come to for motivational speeches. You want a job doing, I’m that guy. You know that, you saw that in EWF when you needed somebody to spread FEAR and you see that in 6CW when you need to send your soldiers onto the battlefield

You want bodies twisted, bones smashed – I’m that guy. You know that, you trained me

*Callihan smiles

DC: I taught you everything you know

*Roth laughs

TR: Everything you know. The rest is down to me

*Callihan picks up the UK belt

DC: You’ve impressed us Tyler, back in EWF when you were just the muscle my brother had doubts and then that stuff with Kelsey. I wasn’t sure you were the right guy

*Roth takes the belt back

TR: I’m the right guy!!!

*Callihan smiles

DC: I believe you, we’re putting a lot of faith in you now Tyler. There’s a lot riding on this. I hope you’re ready

*Tyler snarls back

TR: I was born ready!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:25 pm

CHAOS INTERVIEW

We head backstage to where two sofas are set up, Timothy Allen welcomes us to this weeks episode of the Insider

TA: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to this weeks "The Insider", over the previous weeks we have spoken to the likes of Max Adamson and this week we are once again joined by a former World Champion, the self proclaimed Greatest Cruiserweight in the World and the True Prophet. Ladies and Gentlemen... Chaos!

The camera pans around to show Chaos sitting on the sofa opposite Timothy, he has a vacant look in his eyes

TA: Chaos, welcome it is an honour to have you here for the Insider this week

Chaos stares into space before slowly answering

C: I am sure it is, after all I am the pinacle of this business.

TA: Its good to see you more back to your old self today

C: Back to my old self, oh but I was never anyone else

TA: So last week?

C: I was blindsided by Jonathan Daniels once again, the chair shots that busted me open rained down once more. That is all, and believe me he shall pay.

TA: You really have gone through a lot of trauma recently...

C: Daniels obviously needs to do his homework, we are the true prophet. We destroy the lives of others, we cannot be put down by simple chair shots. Daniels needs to learn that, he will learn that. The parasites will flock to my aid, we shall slay him. We shall imprison him in the emporium, we shall do to him what we did to Patricks. After the event Patricks was never the same, we destroyed every once of his being. We took away everything he loved, we took his life.

TA: Your successes in 6WF were huge...

C: We took his World Title, we became the first Cruiserweight to hold that prestigous title. We proved the naysayers wrong and then you started to make him appear

TA: Splinter?

C: But even that wasn't enough was it, we retook control and took our destiny into a whole different direction. We bought the emporium to 6CW, we came to take down the likes of Daniels. The likes of Viper. The likes of Enforcer, who is busy running around acting as if we didnt take the European Championship off of him 3 years ago. Someone we were better than 3 years ago has all of the opportunities

TA: So your run in 6CW...

C: Yet the fans cheer, they want... us. They cheer the teachings of the Prophet, they cheer us against the likes of you Daniels. The cheer us on...

TA: Something you are not used to?

C: We were once

Chaos' eyes glaze over before he speaks in a hushed tone

C: Well I was, this might be new to you but you always forget that I was the favourite. The host was the favourite who fell from grace. Yet you and me are tied at 1 world championship a piece

Chaos' eyes change

C: Your world championship? YOUR world championship. The WOWWE World Title? The title that no one wanted, the C league title? Oh you must be so proud... Prouder than you were with yours... The True World Championship for the True World Champion, why would pride come into it?.. See thats where you do not understand those fans... those parasites.. see they adore us. Do you not adore us?

TA: Um... well I guess...

C: You can't even answer me can you? CAN YOU? (Screaming) CAN YOU?!

Chaos suddenly stands and tilts his head to one side before grabbing Timothy by the neck

C: You want me to answer you? You parasite supporter... You never listen... why would I listen to you? I run this show, I am what makes Us. I am that good, I am the Greatest, I am TRUE

Chaos reaches into his pocket and brings out a lighter before slowly lighting it and holding it inches from Timothy's face

C: Do you not remember how you set us free.... You wouldn't.... Wouldn't we?

Chaos slowly moves the lighter closer to Timothy's face

C: STOP! ... I... I... yield to you my old friend

Chaos drops the lighter before colapsing backwards onto the sofa

C: Together is the only way my love, together until the end. The Prophet... his voice goes calm again... and the Host

Chaos slumps further backwards as his eyes begin to slowly close

TA: Chaos?

C: Together.... never apart.... forever

Chaos' eyes close

TA: Chaos? Chaos? *Getting desperate* CHAOS?

The scene fades to black as Timothy calls for EMTs, Chaos is unmoving and unconscious on the sofa

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:25 pm

*Gazzy D is backstage with Tim Allen

TA: Thanks for giving us a minute Gazzy

*Gazzy smiles

GD: Well I had hoped it would have been Christy but never mind Timothy. Fire away

*Allen looks a little put out as he clears his throat

TA: Last week we saw you accept Max’s challenge. What changed your mind?

*Gazzy smiles

GD: I never said no Tim. I was merely biding my time and picking my moment. Max likes to think he’s the man in control. But things aren’t always as they seem. I know every word of that contract and the worst case scenario bares thinking about but I accept the risks and I will tackle them head on.

*Gazzy changes tact

GD: But you know what I am sick of talking about Max Adamson. He wants to be the man on everybody’s lips; he has ruined my life for the past year and at Revolution I will repay the favour

Any other questions?

*Allen seems taken aback

TA: Errr OK……….

Tonight you take on two very different opponents in Liam Wood and Ojore. Any thoughts

*Gazzy laughs

GD: Well my main thought is winning Tim anything beyond that is a bonus

*Allen nods

GD: But seriously Tim. Tonight is great preparation and it’s against two guys I hope to compete against in singles competition after Revolution. Ojore is a beast and I’ve always enjoyed the odd extreme match so maybe I’ll be next in line for his title and Wood is going through a similar problem to me, a former friend stabbing you in the back so maybe our paths will cross one day

I’m sure it’s a match the 6CW universe would enjoy

(CROWD POP)

*Gazzy checks his watch and Allen starts to wrap up

TA: Ok Gazzy. Thanks for your time. And good luck

*Gazzy cuts him off

GD: Luck has nothing to do with it!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:26 pm

Match 3
Liam Wood vs GazzyD vs Ojore

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen this right now is a huge triple threat match that could grace any PPV Main Event

HE: It shows the strength of the company and proof that The Authority are turning 6CW into a force that is to be reckoned with

HA: Talking of forces!

“Bonfire” – Childish Gambino blasts through the speakers

HE: Ojore has been very impressive since he came to 6CW from EWF. He has had his problems with The Authority in the past and I doubt those issues are over but Ojore has shown that he is one of the most destructive members of the 6CW roster and the XTreme Championship may only be the start of that domination

Ojore steps through the curtain. Dressed all in black he is blank in expression as he heads to the ring

HA: One of, if not the most focused individual I have ever seen in a wrestling ring. Ojore wants to hurt people. Win or lose that is what he enjoys. DeMarcus Brown has been very vocal tonight but I’m sure he knows that this man is not to be taken lightly

HE: Where did he come from??

As Ojore reaches the steps he is attacked from behind by Brown

HA: This rivalry spilling over once again

The two men start to brawl as the referee and security staff desperately tries to intervene

HE: These two men want to inflict as much pain on each other as possible. We saw that at Seasons Beatings and it is continuing right here

Ojore is driven towards the commentary area; he swings a chair and catches Brown across the back. Brown is stopped for a second but then continues forward

HA: This fight continuing into the crowd!

Ojore unleashes a flurry of punches and clotheslines Brown over the railings and into the crowd. Brown stumbles to his feet as Ojore follows

HE: Neither of these men backing down. Somebody has to stop this; we’ve got a match to call

The two men disappear from view as they continue to brawl through the mass of people

HA: I think the cameras backstage have got eyes on what’s developing

Backstage the camera shows Drake Callihan who is stood in the middle of Ojore and Brown who are being separated by at least twenty security staff

DC: What in the hell are you doing?
Who do you two think you are causing chaos on our show!

Both Brown and Ojore are grinning

DC: You think this is funny?

Callihan shakes his head clearly fuming by the interruption caused
DC: I don’t wanna see either of you anywhere near a 6CW building until the PPV. You will leave now or I will fire you both on the spot!!

Get them out of here!

Both men resist at first but eventually start to leave without putting up a fight

DC: And don’t think I’m not watching. We have eyes and ears everywhere

Back at ringside

HA: What a development. The Authority has had enough and have banned Ojore and DeMarcus Brown from all 6CW buildings until the Revolution PPV in ten days time

HE: But what does this mean for this match right now?

HA: I think we’re about to find out

RA: Ladies and Gentlemen the next match is a singles match and is scheduled for one fall

HE: Swift action and it makes sense

HA: And it’s a great chance to see two men face off that could one day compete against one another for the biggest prize of all

€666 by I Killed The Prom Queen blasts out from the speakers and Liam Wood steps through the curtain, slowly walking down the ramp he taps hands with fans.

HE: Wood has all the skills to be one of the biggest names in 6CW but maybe he has not chosen his friends and associates most wisely

HA: And I suppose The Authority would be the better option

Henry stays silent as Wood enters the ring and awaits his opponent

Limelight by Rush plays and the fans once again jump to their feet as Gazzy D steps out onto the rampway

HA: The man they call the history maker has had a terrible time not just since returning to 6CW but for the last few years.

HE: That is an understatement. Crippling debt, the breakdown of his marriage and following court cases related to the care of his daughter and that was all before 6CW returned last year. Add that all to a dip in form, frequent attacks from a masked man who later turned out to be his one time best friend which has led to a continued feud for over 6 months I would say that Yes Gazzy hasn’t been enjoying halcyon days over the past few years

HA: A lesser man would have given up long ago

HE: There is still time

Gazzy rolls under the ropes and is checked by the referee
HA: With all the stories aside. On its own this match has all the makings of being a classic. Look at these fans they can’t wait for it to get started

The camera pans across the arena and then back to the ring, Gazzy and Wood stand nose to nose, talking to one another, both are initially smiling and they exchange a hand shake before locking up

HE: Wood has the slight strength advantage but Gazzy has experience on his side

HA: It’s a fantastic match up Henry. I am on the edge of my seat...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:27 pm

Wood starts to push Gazzy back but Gazzy stands firm

HE: Neither men willing to budge, maybe Wood will have to try changing tact

HA: The crowd didn’t like that

The two break and Wood jabs a thumb to Gazzy’s eye drawing boos from the crowd. Gazzy shakes his head attempting to clear the haze. Wood hits a strong right hand ….

HE: Wood has shown during his previous title reigns that he can certainly land a shot at a world class level…

Gazzy staggers back and Wood follows up with a left, right combo before grabbing his arm and whipping him across the ring, flooring him with a back elbow as he comes back. Gazzy staggers back up and Wood hip tosses him to the mat before welcoming him back up again and pulls the 6CW legend into a side headlock.

HE: Wood is certainly starting like he has a point to prove…

Wood twists at the head of Gazzy as the former 6CW world champ quickly backs up against the ropes and shoots Viper across the ring, only for Wood to come back with a shoulder tackle that floors Gazzy once again. Wood then runs off the opposite ropes and comes back, only for Gazzy to roll forwards, forcing Viper to jump over him and run off the ropes again…

HA: Game of cat and mouse….

Wood comes back off the ropes as Gazzy gets back up, but this time the veteran leapfrogs over the top of the Viper and waits for him to come back off the ropes again before spinning him around…

HE: BLACK HOLE...

Gazzy attempts to lift Viper for a slam but Wood spins out behind and lifts Gazzy up into an atomic drop only for Gazzy to back flip over the shoulder of his opponent and then floor Wood with a solid clothesline as he turns around…

HA: Old school GazzyD…

Wood gets back up and Gazzy kicks him in the stomach, causing Viper to wince, and then Gazzy nails a legsweep DDT………………………..

…………………………………………..2

……………………………..shoulder up from Wood. Gazzy gets back up and he pulls Viper up by the head…

HE: Pile…

Wood struggles against the piledriver and shuffles back to the ropes and counters with a backdrop that sends Gazzy over the top rope. He lands on the apron and then grabs Wood by the hair and drags him to the canvass before slingshotting back over the top rope for an elbow drop to the chest of his foe…………………………

1……………………………

2…………………..

Kickout from Viper!

HA: Gazzy isn’t only trying to prove a point to Wood tonight but he is also sending a message to Max …this is the guy that he will have to beat at Revolution

Gazzy drags Wood up and swings him into a neckbreaker before running off the ropes and returning with a leaping kneedrop to the head……..

….2
…………….kickout.

Wood makes his way back up and Gazzy targets the ribs with hard right hands before whipping Viper into the corner, following up with a running splash.

HE: Gazzy looks like the man of years gone by…

HA: He’s putting a beating down on Wood…

Wood staggers out and Gazzy lifts him up onto his shoulders, spinning him around for a GTS, but Viper slips off the back and counters with a full nelson slam…………………….

1……………………………..

2…………….

Kickout from Gazzy.

Wood crawls back up, he urges the crowd to get behind him and receives a mixed reception before he kicks Gazzy in the stomach and hooks his arms…

HE: VIPER….

Gazzy spins out and he tries to take Wood down into a crippler crossface but Wood lands a vicious elbow to the eye of his foe, temporarily blinding him, before waist locking him and hauling him into a huge German suplex….

HA: Wood has always had guts….He will not be pushed down by anyone and clearly understands how important a win against Gazzy could prove to be in his long-term future…

HE: And he is going for the kill right now…

Wood keeps his hands locked and he drags Gazzy back to his feet again and looks for a second German, only for Gazzy to roll forwards and drags Viper into a pinning combo…………………

1……………………………………

2……………….

Shoulder up.

Both men scramble back up and Wood looks for a clothesline but Gazzy ducks underneath it and nails his opponent with a swinging sleeper slam………………

1………………………………..

2………………………

Kickout.

HE: What a match up….this wrestling is off the chain…

HA: Exactly what you would expect from two of the best talents on the roster…

Gazzy charges Wood back into the corner and drills sickening shoulder thrusts into the ribs of his opponent, causing Viper to cry out in pain. Gazzy pauses for a second as the referee issues a stern warning before delivering a swift kick into the midsection of Wood and then grabs his arm, whipping across to the opposite side.

HE: Gazzy building up a head of steam but he can’t afford to be hesitant…

HA: De-railed!

Gazzy runs across and dives into another splash but Wood rolls away, sending his opponent crashing into the turnbuckle. Wood then beckons Gazzy out and he pushes him up into the air…

HE: WORLD EATER!

Wood looks for the huge knee to the face as Gazzy falls out of the air but Gazzy catches his leg on the way down and counters with a dragon screw before he seizes ahold of Wood’s other foot and slingshots him into the corner….

HE: Gazzy pulling out all the shots tonight….

HA: He is a fantastic athlete and these fans would love to see him return to the heights of years gone by…

Wood smashes into the corner and staggers back out, straight into a backbreaker from Gazzy, leaving Viper writhing in pain. Gazzy then gets back to his feet with a slight smile and begins to stomp down on the body of the former TV and EWF Champion

HE: Gazzy is showing no sentiment tonight. I am sure these two share words backstage but tonight any common ground has been firmly put to one side

The referee’s count reaches four and Gazzy stops punching before he runs to the ropes and returns with a leaping kneedrop to the head, only for Wood to roll away at the last moment. Gazzy holds his knee as he rolls on the floor and Wood gets back up and waits for his opponent to rise before crunching into him with a sickening big boot…………………………

1…………………………..

2……………………………..

Shoulder up.

Gazzy, swaying badly, gets back up and Wood scoops him onto his shoulders….

HE: Powerslam…

Gazzy in a desperate move rakes the eyes of Wood and drops off the back before spinning word round and nailing a DDT…………………………

1……………………………….

2………………………….

Shoulder up.

Both men get back to their feet and Gazzy kicks Wood in the stomach before running off the ropes….

HA: Fame-ass….

HE: WHAT A POWERBOMB!

Gazzy comes back and looks for a fame-ass-er but Wood catches his leg over his shoulder and lifts him up before detonating with an earth-shattering Powerbomb…
….1
……..2
……………….Gazzy kicks out!

HA: Liam Wood was so close to getting the desired pinfall right there….

Gazzy slowly makes his way back up and misses wildly with a right hand as Wood then seizes him around the throat and lifts him into a chokeslam….

HE: DDT!

HA: Desperation mood

Gazzy connects with a falling DDT that drops Wood right on top of his head. Gazzy nods his head and pushes Viper on his back…………………………

1……………………………………..

2…………………………..

Wood kicks out.

Gazzy bangs the mat in frustration

HA: Gazzy knows how big a win this would be and he clearly thinks he should have had the three count there…

HE: Referee disagrees and he is the one that matters….

Gazzy drags Wood to the corner and then uses the ropes to jump into the air, landing brutal knees to the ribs as he falls back down to the canvass. The referee steps in on the count of four again, warning Gazzy about his conduct. Gazzy retreats hesitantly

HA: Gazzy sizing up Wood, what has he got planned….

Gazzy is stood in the centre of the ring as Wood is left to try and recover in the corner. Gazzy then comes back with a running knee to the stomach of Wood before pulling him into the centre of the ring and gutwrenching him up into a sickening gut-buster….

HE: That could be the end right there…

Wood spits blood across the ring on impact, the knee driving right into his body. He rolls across the canvass in agony as Gazzy rolls to his feet. The referee is asking Wood if he wants to throw the towel in but Viper refuses as Gazzy starts to climb the ropes…

HA: Liam Wood needs to consider his options here….He has a huge match in only ten days against Thunder …

HE: And it looks like it is only going to get worse……

Wood is still writhing on the mat as Gazzy gets to the top rope and perches there. He looks down at his opponent fixing his feet he then salutes the crowd and leaps into the air…

HA: Gazzy taking too long ……!

HE: OH MY WORD!

Crowd: That was awe-some x7

Gazzy comes flying through the air, as Wood bursts forwards and jumps into the air, catching his opponent with a crunching spear in mid-flight. Wood lays slumped on the canvass as Gazzy rolls into the corner, both men hurt.

HA: What a match this had been….neither man holding back…

Wood and Gazzy are both slow to get back to their feet but eventually Gazzy pulls himself to up and runs out of the corner….

HE: SOCCER PUNT!

Wood sees him coming and counters with a huge spinebuster out of nowhere, drawing cheers from all around. Wood then grabs the leg of Gazzy and turns him over…

HA: Anklelock!

Gazzy screams out in pain as the lock is synched in tight, Wood twisting the ankle of his opponent at a sickening angle. The referee is asking Gazzy if he wants to quit but Gazzy shakes his head and tries to crawl for the ropes….

HE: Gazzy is hurting badly…..he is going to tap….

HA: Even with Gazzy’s recent troubles this would be an amazing victory for Liam Wood….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:28 pm

Gazzy reaches out and almost seizes the bottom rope as Wood drags him back to the centre of the ring, turning the ankle of his opponent even more, the bone on the verge of snapping….

HE: I think I just heard a crack…

HA: Gazzy needs to think about the bigger picture… He needs to remember what is on the line at Revolution

Gazzy is clawing at his hair and face, trying to withstand the pain, as Wood ups the ante some more, extending the pressure to breaking point. Gazzy’s face is etched in pain, beads of sweat trickling down his head, and his hand shakes on the verge of tapping out…

HE: He is going to have to give it up….

HA: What a counter …

Gazzy rolls forwards at the last moment, sending Wood flying over the top of him and through the middle ropes to the outside of the ring. Gazzy rubs his ankle, trying to get the feeling back, as Wood recovers on the outside….

HE: Both men have got to be close to running on empty now….they have used so much energy…

Wood uses the ringside barrier to help himself up as Gazzy struggles to put weight back on his ankle. Wood makes his way back over to the apron and pulls himself up, climbing back through the middle rope…

HA: Gazzy playing possum…

Gazzy kicks Wood in the top of the head and then drags him through the ropes and looks for a DDT, only for Wood to counter with a backdrop he welcomes Gazzy back up and kicks him in the stomach…

HE: VIPER DROP!

Gazzy spins out, keeping ahold of the right arm of Wood, and then spins over the top, dragging him into a cross armbar (ala Del Rio)….

HA: Submission synched in….

HE: Now it is Wood in trouble…

Wood yells out in pain as Gazzy wraps both of his legs around the arm of Viper and turns at the elbow, hyper-extending to a sickening angle. The referee urges The Viper to give it up but Wood just shakes his head and tries to pull himself free…

HA: Wood’s turn to consider what is at stake at Revolution, it is not worth throwing it all away for this one match….

Wood kicks his legs and tries to pull free as Gazzy turns the arm more, extending the pressure. The referee is asking Wood if he wants to quit but once again he refuses and pulls closer to the ropes, reaching out and seizing ahold…

HE: He made it….

Gazzy is slow to break the hold at first but finally releases on the count of four, rolling back up to his feet. He pulls Wood back up….

HA: BELLY TO BELLY!

The crowd roar as Wood, in pure desperation, throws Gazzy over his head with a huge belly to belly suplex. Both men are down and out as the referee begins to administer a ten count…

HE: It is very conceivable that both of these guys could get counted out here…

HA: What does he want?

With both men still down Max Adamson saunters down the ramp to a cacophony of boos. Adamson is smiling and stops at the ring apron.
Gazzy who has now made it back up to his feet and he stares at Adamson with wide eyes.

HA: Not like this!

Gazzy moves towards the ropes but is grabbed back by Liam Wood who is now on his feet

HE: VIPER DRIVER!

Ref: 1

Wood rolls away completely exhausted as the referee attempts to raise his hand. Adamson smiling from ear to ear walks back up the ramp to the backstage area as the boos ring out across the arena

HA: A great match up, but not a great ending!

HE: It was if you’re Max Adamson. He has shown once again that he knows exactly how to get under the skin of Gazzy.

Gazzy is slowly getting to his feet, the crowd is applauding wildly the efforts from both he and Wood. Gazzy acknowledges the fans; shaking his head towards the ramp he turns to face Wood once more

HA: Both these men have deep respect for one another and they have just put on one of the matches of the year and I for one cannot wait until we see these two men facing each other in the ring again

Gazzy and Wood embrace in the ring to a round of rapturous applause. Gazzy is clearly whispering to Wood who is nodding in acceptance. They break and Gazzy raises Wood’s arm in the air as the fans cheer

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:28 pm

*Mr. Jones is sat at his desk in the office of the Authority. There is a knock at the door and Jones replaces his glasses

MJ: Come in

*The door pushes open and in walks Enforcer

E: You wanted to see me Boss man?

*Jones stretches out an open palm

MJ: Please take a seat

*Enforcer sits. Jones stands and starts to pace the floor. Enforcer looks over his shoulder

E: What’s the matter Mikey?

*Jones glares at the EWF champion

MJ: My name is Mr. Jones and it will serve you well to remember that!

*Enforcer smiles briefly

E: Whoa, we’re all friends here man. We’re on the same page. I want what you want

*Jones snaps back

MJ: Do you, and what is that?

*Enforcer’s eyes narrow

E: Total domination. I want The Authority to annihilate The Uprising. I want to be the man at the top of the mountain. I want total control!!

Jones smiles
MJ: I’m glad we had this little chat. You know what you have to do?

*Enforcer stands and nods towards Jones

E: Destroy them

*Jones smiles once more

MJ: Exactly!!

*Enforcer leaves the office and Jones returns to his seat, his phone rings, looking briefly at the caller’s details he pauses before answering

MJ: Jones

*Mr. Jones listens intently as an evil smile stretches across his face

MJ: Oh they have, have they?

Yes….

Well I think it’s time we show them exactly what happens when you make threats against The Authority

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:29 pm

*Backstage after his match Liam Wood is walking back towards his locker room when he is approached by Thunder

T: Looks like we’re both in good form going into Revolution

*Wood scowls

LW: I could beat you with one arm behind my back. It doesn’t matter if you’re in the form of your life!

*Thunder laughs

T: So catty. I was here to pay you a compliment and you just won’t accept it. Do you hate me that much?

LW: I hate what you have become

*Thunder snaps back

T: What I have become?
You are the one who’s changed!!
I have never not been there for you. All this is because I wanted to help you

LW: I didn’t need your help. I have never needed your help. The only reason I let you hang around me is because I felt sorry for you

T: You always do that…….. Look down on me. I don’t need your pity. And at Revolution I will show you that you have taken me lightly for the last time

LW: You don’t stand a chance. This isn’t a one off. There’s no chance for a lucky win. This is two out of three falls.

The best man will win!

*Thunder smiles

T: And I will

It doesn’t matter what the stipulation is Liam. I will step out of your shadow. I will show the world who the best wrestler is, who it has always been

*Wood raises an eyebrow

LW: Any stipulation?

T: You can even pick them

LW: You’re that confident?

*Thunder narrows his eyes

T: Against you………Yes!!!

*Wood smiles

LW: How about first fall submission…..

*Thunder shrugs

Thunder: Second fall, five count pinfall…you remember those…?

*Thunder smiles and Wood nods his head

LW: And lastly although its not gonna get that far a straight up wrestling match….

*Thunder holds out a hand

T: Deal

*Wood quickly shakes his hand and starts to walk away

T: And one more thing….

*Wood turns back reluctantly

LW: What?

*Thunder is smiling from ear to ear

T: See you at Revolution buddy

*Wood shakes his head and walks away leaving Thunder beaming

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:29 pm

Match 4
Jimmy Phillips/Jack Hurst vs Alexander Altair/Vincent Costello

Back at ringside and “Prince Charming” plays out to the crowd inside the Copper Box, cheers meet the entrance of Jack Hurst.

HA: Tag team action up next here on Anarchy….

HE: Look at Jack Hurst swaggering around like royalty, I can’t wait to see Vincent Costello wipe that grin off his face…

HA: Hurst and Costello have been embroiled in a war of words the last couple of weeks…tonight they get to turn those words into actions…

Hurst reaches out and tags hands with the fans as he makes his way down the ramp and then climbs up into the ring. He stands on the ropes and waves to the audience before “Cold Ash” blasts out to a great reception…

HA: 6CW faithful on their feet for Jimmy Phillips…

HE: Phillips thinks he is the big man just because he saved Reborn’s a55 last week…

HA: Jimmy Phillips showed why he is so respected in the locker-room….standing up to Alexander Altair…

HE: Tonight Altair will make him regret that…

Red pyros shoot into the air as Phillips runs from one side of the stage to the other and then raises his arms in the air. He nods his head in time to his music and then bounces down to the ring, slapping the hands of his fans as he does so…

HA: Been one hell of a start to 2014 for Jimmy Phillips….he’ll be looking to continue his rich vein of form here this evening…

HE: No chance against the level of opposition he and Hurst are facing tonight…

Phillips leaps up on the apron and climbs through the ropes before shaking hands with Jack Hurst. Both men conduct a conversation in the middle of the ring as “MK Ultra” sounds out and the crowd voice their displeasure…

HE: This is one bad man…

HA: Alexander Altair is a very dangerous individual…he thrives on causing pain and misery to others….we saw that last week in his match with Robin Reborn…

HE: Maybe it is a good idea that Phillips came to the rescue, otherwise Robin Reborn may have been left as an invalid…

Altair is hooded and robed as he walks out onto the stage, his face pointed at the floor. He doesn’t look up for over a minute, just stands still, and then his eyes focus up on Jimmy Phillips as he walks purposefully to the ring.

HA: Alexander Altair feels like Jimmy Phillips had no business getting involved last week…that perhaps what he had in store for Robin Reborn should now pass onto his new target…

HE: Which is bad news for Jimmy Phillips….because I think Alexander Altair is the kind of guy who gets exactly what he is looking for, by any means necessary…

Altair removes the tie around his robe and drops his gown to the floor at the base of the ring. His pale skin shines in the spotlights and then he walks up the steel steps to get a closer look at the opposition…

HA: That leaves us just waiting for one man…..

HE: A man who is in a bad mood….Vincent Costello really is unhappy with his contract situation right now…

HA: We don’t know the details of Costello’s unrest but there is definitely an issue with The Authority…

“Godfather” plays out and purple pyros erupt across the front of the ramp as Vincent Costello comes walking out into view. He slicks his hair back and looks angrily around the arena, almost disgusted at the match he has been placed in. Costello walks down the rampway and barely acknowledges Altair as he climbs up into the ring…

HA: Vincent Costello has the belief that he belongs at the top of this company….that his name should be up in lights…

HE: I understand his frustrations but at the same time Costello has had chances to regain the world championship he feels he never lost…

HA: He has…but I don’t think he cares about that, he wants his shot at the elite level once again and he doesn’t care who he has to move out of his way to get there…

The referee checks up on all four men in the ring before declaring himself satisfied that they are concealing no illegal weapons. Both teams conduct brief conversations about who will begin the match and then Costello and Phillips exit out onto the apron…

HE: Hurst and Altair taking up the reins for their teams…

HA: Time to get this one underway….all four men would love to prove that they deserve a bigger showcase platform in the future…

Hurst and Altair stare at each other as the bell sounds out to begin the matchup. They circle each other, their eyes unblinking, and then they lunge forwards into a lockup.

Hurst tries to turn the arm of Altair and slip behind into a waistlock but Altair swivels his body at the same time and counters with a backdrop/hip toss. Hurst gets back up and Altair launches stiff chops against his chest before grabbing his arm and whipping him off the ropes…

HE: Altair starting brightly…

HA: Maybe not so bright…

The crowd cheers as Hurst flies back and takes Alexander off his feet with a spinning heel kick. Altair gets back up and Hurst ducks an attempted clothesline before landing with a hard backheel kick to the stomach, doubling Altair over, and then runs off the ropes….

HA: Running neckbreaker!

Altair spins out of the attempted neckbreaker and kicks Hurst in the gut before looking for a suplex. Hurst floats over the back of his opponent and pushes him into the corner before running in and connecting with a flying double knee strike to the chest…

JK: Great speed from Hurst…

Altair staggers back out and Hurst boots him in the stomach and nails him with a face plant suplex…………………1

……………………………….2

Shoulder up.

Hurst gets back up to his feet and he makes the tag to Jimmy Phillips…

HA: Time to get the “Talent” involved….

Phillips climbs into the ring as Hurst pushes Altair towards him, and he scoops him up into a powerful scoop slam. Phillips then runs off the ropes and returns with a big jumping elbow drop to the chest…

HE: Phillips has one eye on revolution and the other for enacting instant revenge for Robin Reborn ….

Altair staggers up and Phillips rocks him back with thunderous right hands before grabbing his arm and sending him crashing into the corner. Altair slams against the turnbuckle and then Phillips charges in after, scoring with a heavy clothesline…

HA: When Phillips gets going he is like an unstoppable freight train…..such a powerful individual…

Altair staggers out of the corner and Phillips scoops him up onto his shoulders and holds him there before throwing him into a fireman’s slam (AA) and makes the cover…
….1
…….2
…………shoulder up!

HA: Altair might have all the plans formulated in his mind but right now it isn’t helping him one single bit….

Phillips grabs his opponent by his head and he rags him up, only for Altair to jam his thumb right into JP’s eye. Phillips staggers away, blinded, as Altair makes the tag to Vincent Costello….

HE: That’s one way to alleviate the pressure on yourself…

Costello climbs through the ropes and quickly runs into Phillips with a clothesline. Phillips gets back up and Costello grabs him and slams a knee into the top of his head, staggering him back into the corner. Vincent follows his opponent in and is relentless with an assault to the body and head of Phillips….

HA: Costello demonstrating his street brawling…..

HE: He was taught well….

The referee intervenes on the count of four and Costello smiles before kicking Phillips in the gut for good measure. He backs away with a smile and then pulls Phillips out into the centre and scoops him onto his shoulders…..

HA: Looking for the GTS….

Phillips elbows his way off the shoulders of Costello and drops behind, immediately hooking both of his foe’s arms into a full nelson…

HE: That was questionable….

HA: The referee’s view was blocked off there…but that looked low….

The crowd is booing as Phillips releases the full nelson and staggers away in pain, as though he has taken a heavy blow below the belt. Costello pleads his innocence to the referee and then bursts forwards and kicks Phillips in the temple, sending him scattering through the middle ropes to the outside of the ring.

HE: Costello is the king of the roughhouse tactics….he knows every trick in the book…

HA: He has a very specialized repertoire alright….

Costello ignores the referee as he climbs out onto the apron and then dives off with a double axe handle to the spine of Phillips, The crowd boos and Costello laughs at them as he stomps down on JP next to the ringside barrier….

HE: Costello really isn’t going to be bothered about what these fans have to say……he’s impervious to it all….

The referee’s count reaches five as Costello rams Phillips back into the ring apron and then grabs his arm and slams it down on the canvass, causing Phillips to fall down in pain. Costello smiles as he climbs back into the ring on the count of seven….

HA: A sustained attack on the arm of Phillips could turn this match into a handicap bout….

Phillips is back up on the apron at the count of eight and Costello drags him through the middle rope and spins him into a corkscrew neckbreaker…………………..1………………………………….2…………….foot on the ropes from Jimmy Phillips.

HE: Costello falling into a rhythm now and that is dangerous for the opposition…

Costello stands up and he stomps down on the arm of Phillips before kneeling over him and connecting with stiff crossface punches to the face. Costello rakes his foot across the back of JP’s head and then runs off the ropes, returning with a jumping kneedrop that slams right into the back of Phillips’ skull…

HA: That is horrible to watch…

1………………………………2…………………………shoulder up. Costello gets back to his feet and he drops and elbow into Phillips’ chest before getting up again and making the tag to Alexander Altair. Phillips slowly begins to stand as Altair creeps up behind him and nails a Russian legsweep………………………..

1……………………

2………………

Shoulder up

HA: Phillips in a world of trouble in this instant…he needs to make a tag….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:32 pm

Altair kneels over Phillips and he chokes him to the count of four before raking his nails down the neck and chest of his foe. Phillips slowly stumbles back up to his feet and Altair lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before whipping JP into the corner and following in with a running stinger splash.

HE: Altair starting to show his own credentials now…

HA: He is no slouch….

Phillips falls out of the corner and Alexander lashes at his chest with hard knife edge chops before grabbing his arm and whipping him off the ropes. Altair lowers his head on the comeback for a backdrop but JP crashes his foot up into the face of Altair, staggering him back…

HA: GAME-CHANGER!

Phillips bursts forwards for the “clothesline from hell” but Altair ducks underneath it and uses JP’s momentum to lift him up and flapjack him across the top rope. Phillips staggers away and Altair ducks underneath his legs and lifts him into an electric chair position….

HE: Electric chair drop…..

Phillips is crushed face-first into the canvass before Altair rolls him over and makes the cover…

HA: He has the foot on the ropes referee….

…..2
………………….Phillips kicks out!

HE: Altair almost stealing one there…

HA: The referee is going to need eyes in the back of his head…

Altair gets back and he stomps on the chest of Phillips before making a tag to Vincent Costello. Costello joins Altair in the ring and they drag Phillips up before lifting him into a double suplex…..Costello looks over at Hurst and motions a cut throat sign before covering…

1……………………….

2……………….

Shoulder up from Phillips!

Costello sits on the chest of Phillips and begins to land with sickening ground and pound punches before rolling off on the referee’s count of four. He crawls back up in the corner and slicks his hair back as he beckons for JP to stand up….

HA: Costello has eyes on the prize…

HE: Phillips about to take a nap…..OH LOOKOUT!

Costello rushes across and swings his leg into a sickening punt, aimed straight at the skull of Phillips, but JP rolls out of the way in time and quickly sprints off the ropes himself…

HE: SPEAR!

HA: TALK ABOUT IMPACT!

The crowd roar as Phillips almost rips Costello in half with the spear. Both men are down and out in the centre of the ring as their respective partners call for a tag….

HA: I don’t think Phillips has the energy to get across and make a tag….

HE: I don’t even know if he can make a cover….

Costello is holding his ribcage as he tries to pull himself toward the outstretched hand of Alexander Altair, but Phillips making good ground towards his partner. Hurst is leaning as far as he can over the top rope to make JP’s task easier….

HA: Phillips needs to dig deep here…

HE: Altair is in….

Altair makes the tag from Costello but is unable to move quick enough to prevent Phillips slapping the hand of Jack Hurst, initiating the tag. Hurst immediately flings himself into a springboard and soars across, meeting Altair in midair with a flying forearm takedown…

HA: Hurst is all fired up…

Altair gets back to his feet and Hurst flash kicks him into the corner, before chasing in and connecting with a monkey flip, slamming Altair hard on his back in the centre of the ring. Hurst gets back up as Costello runs towards him….

HA: Leapfrogged him…

Hurst leaps over the top of the oncoming Costello and then forward rolls back onto his feet. He dives into a springboard and then floats back, wrapping his legs around Vincent’s neck and performing a headscissors takedown that sends Costello flying through the middle rope to the outside of the ring…

HE: Hurst showing the form that got him a chance at the UK Championship only a month or so ago…

Altair is back up to his feet and Hurst lifts him into a devastating backdrop driver before running off the ropes and forward rolling back…

HA: Rolling thunder!

The crowd cheers as Hurst connects with the rolling senton splash and then he beckons for Altair to stand back up. Altair is groggy as he makes it to up his feet and Altair kicks him in the gut….

HE: Twist of fate!

The crowd cheer as Hurst connects with the twist of fate and covers……………………

1…………………………

2…………………..

Shoulder up from Altair.

HE: He may need a little more than that to finish this guy off….

Hurst pulls Altair up to his feet but is stopped in his tracks by a huge uppercut to the midsection. Altair then follows up with a Pumphandle slam…………………………

1…………………………..

2……………

Kickout.

They crawl back up and Altair grips ahold of Hurst and nails solid knees to the head before lifting him into a suplex position…

HA: Thinking brainbuster….

Hurst drops down over the shoulder of Altair and locks his hands around the waist before bridging into a German suplex……………………………

1…………………………………

2……………………

Shoulder up.

They both make it back to their feet and Hurst rolls over the shoulder of Altair to take position behind and hooks his arms in place before turning around….

HA: GRINGO….

Altair pushes Hurst into the corner and then chases him in, only for Hurst to spin around the ropes (ala Kofi) and nail a cross kick over the top rope to the face of Altair. Altair staggers back as Hurst climbs high…..

HA: Crossbody could do it…

Hurst takes Altair down with the crossbody and covers……………………..

1……………………….

2………………..

Shoulder up.

HE: Looked so close to being all over there…

Hurst pulls Altair back up and drags him into a piledriver position before reaching over to grab ahold of his legs….

HA: Styles….

Altair struggles and then succeeds in swiping the legs of Hurst and stomping down on his midsection. He keeps ahold of the Englishman’s legs and then slingshots him into the corner…

HE: Amazing athleticism….

The crowd cheer as Hurst lands on the middle rope, unbeknown to Altair, and then he jumps up onto the top rope….

HA: MOON….OH MAN!

*Crowd boo

HA: Costello changing the complexion of this one….

Hurst is about to flip into the Moonsault when Costello jumps back onto the apron and swipes his feet, causing Hurst to drop into a sickening crotched position on the top rope, facing out to the crowd. Jimmy Phillips is remonstrating with the referee about the situation but the official says there is nothing he can do…

HE: That is true teamwork….whether you like it or not they dealt with the problem….

Altair is back up and he lashes hard clubbing blows across the spine of his opponent before climbing up onto the second rope. He rakes his nails down the back of Hurst and then lifts his arm over his shoulder…

HA: TOP ROPE BACK SUPLEX!

The ring shakes upon impact and Altair smiles at the crowd before crawling across and making the cover…
….1
…………2
…………………shoulder up!

HE: Hurst lives to fight another day….

Altair scowls at the official before getting back to his feet and stomping down hard on the back of Hurst. He looks down at his fallen foe in disgust before reaching out and tagging in Vincent Costello.

HA: Costello will be loving this….Hurst at his mercy….

Costello watches Hurst trying to get up and he smiles before dragging him up via a gutwrench and then just hauling him into a big suplex. Hurst drags himself back up in the corner and Costello rushes in with a sickening knee to the ribcage before pulling him out into a front facelock and lifts him into a suplex position……

HE: Beautiful moderation on the Michinoku driver right there….

Costello nails the modified suplex/slam combo and covers……………………

1…………………………

2………………

Shoulder up.

He stands up and quickly jumps into a crunching elbow that lands to the face of Hurst before running off the ropes and returning with a heavy punt to the midsection that sends Hurst rolling under the bottom rope to the outside….

HA: Look at this blatant flouting of the rules….

HE: Referee doesn’t see it, so he can’t do anything about it…

Costello distracts the referee as Altair drops down off the apron and drags Hurst back to his feet, before lifting him up and dropping him rib-first across the ringside barrier. Hurst is in pain as Altair then runs him forwards and crunches him into the steel steps…

HA: Look enough is enough out there….Altair is not the legal man…

Hurst is in a heap outside of the ring and Altair mockingly dusts off his hands before dragging him back up and dumping him into the ring. Costello moves away from the official and begins to stomp down on the back and body of Hurst before pulling him up in the corner and slamming multiple knees into the midsection…

HE: Hurst is starting to get worked over pretty badly now….he will need to get out of there or start mounting his own offense pretty soon…

Costello grabs Hurst arm and he whips him, with power, to the opposite turnbuckle, where Hurst lands with ferocity. Costello then rushes after his rival and connects with another devastating knee to the midsection before pulling Hurst out and he under hooks his arms before lifting him up and dropping him into a backbreaker………………..

1………………………………..

2……………………

Shoulder up.

HA: Costello is such a mean operator….for him it isn’t just about winning, he wants to cause pain, leave a stamp of everlasting damage on his opponent…

Costello waits for Hurst to roll over onto his stomach and then he kneels down on his back and drags his head up into a modified camel clutch, really extending the pressure on the head, neck and body of his opponent. Hurst yells out in pain but refuses to give up, desperately trying to pull himself closer to the ropes…

HE: This is an energy-sapping tactic from Costello….he knows Hurst is weakening and he wants to make him expend even more effort…

Hurst tries to yank Costello’s hands free of his neck but to no avail, so instead he continues his quest to find the ropes. He drags himself closer and closer but just as his fingertips brush the edge of the rope Costello breaks the submission and drags Hurst back to the centre of the ring, where he leaps up and lands with both knees to the spine…

HE: Costello really enjoying himself here…..sending a message to the back and The Authority on why he should be guaranteed that world title shot…

HA: Match isn’t over yet though so I wouldn’t get carried away if I was him…

Costello gets back up and makes another tag to Altair. He climbs through the ropes and drags Hurst up by the hair before lifting him into his grasp and nails a rib-breaker that leaves Hurst sprawled on the canvass. Altair then runs off the ropes and returns with a big jumping Legdrop across the throat……………….

1………………..

2…………………….

Shoulder up.

Altair drags Hurst back up and he lifts him into a suplex before he makes his way over to the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope. He looks down at Hurst and then jumps off with a big fistdrop that lands to the forehead. Jack Hurst staggers back up and Dario grabs ahold of him and whips him chest-first into the turnbuckle.

HA: Hurst in big trouble here….

Hurst staggers back out and Altair looks for an inverted DDT but Hurst counters with a sit-down jawbreaker that sends Altair staggering back to the opposite corner in pain. Hurst gets back up to his feet and he chases in with a diving body splash but Altair rolls away, causing Hurst to collide with the turnbuckle and stagger back out…

HE: URANGE SLAM!

Altair plants Hurst with the hooked slam and covers…………………………

1………………………….

2………….

Kickout from Hurst.

Altair gets back up onto his feet and he looks at Jimmy Phillips for a few moments, almost examining him, before reaching back and tagging Costello into the fray…

HE: Keeping fresh, these are wise tactics indeed with the quick inter-change…

Costello scales the ropes after accepting the tag and he waits for Hurst to begin getting back up before diving off and exploding with an uppercut/forearm under the chin of his opponent. Hurst is groggy as he tries to stand back up only for Costello to flip him up and nail a sit-down Powerbomb…

HA: Could end it…

…..2
………….shoulder up from Hurst!

HE: These pinfalls are getting closer and closer to the mark…but still Hurst is fighting it…

HA: I think this guy will fight until there is nothing left in his body…

Costello pulls Hurst up by the head and he slams his face into the top of the turnbuckle before going to work with the body again, hooking blows to the ribs and stomach before he lifts Hurst up onto the top rope and crashes hard palm strikes to the chest. The crowd boos as Costello climbs up on the ropes with his foe and drags him into place…

HE: The amount of punishment that Hurst has already withstood to the body will be nothing compared to the impact of this move…

HA: Superplex!

Hurst reaches down and grips ahold of the turnbuckle as tight as he can, preventing the superplex. Costello tugs with all his might but Hurst holds on with his left hand and uses his right to land jabs into the ribcage of Costello. Both men begin to trade left and rights from on high before Hurst grabs Costello’s head and plants a knee right into his face. Costello sways backwards as Hurst stands up tall on the top rope….

HA: What the hell is he thinking….DAMN THAT IS AWESOME!

HE: SUNSET FLIP NECKBREAKER FROM THE TOP…

The crowd are rocking as Hurst connects with the amazing neckbreaker variation from the top rope. Both men are down and out in the centre of the ring as their respective partners call for a tag to be made…

HA: Both of these guys need to get out of there, change the pace up….

HE: Hurst is especially….he must be running on empty right now….

Costello is holding the back of his neck as he tries to crawl towards Altair and make the tag; Hurst is also on the march, trying to bring Jimmy Phillips into the action…

HE: Phillips bursting at the seams….he wants some…

HA: HE’S GONNA GET SOME!

The crowd cheers as Phillips makes the tag to Hurst at the same time that Altair is tagged in by Costello. Both men rush into the centre of the ring and Phillips floors Altair with a huge right hand before letting him back up and dropping him with a heavy right again. Altair gets back up to his feet for a third time and Phillips detonates with a huge belly to belly suplex…

HA: Phillips on fire….he’s loving it…

Altair staggers back up and he looks for a right hand but it’s ducked by Phillips, who subsequently counters with a huge full nelson slam. He then rushes off the ropes and returns with a diving splash………………

1……………………………..

2…………………

Shoulder up.

They get back up to their feet and Altair walks straight into JP, who lifts him onto his shoulders…

HA: FIREMAN’S…

Altair elbows his way off the back of Phillips and drags his head down into position for an inverted DDT…

Phillips shows great awareness to swerve around and counters into a northern lights suplex…………………

1……………………

2…………………..

Shoulder up.

They both scramble back to their feet and Altair charges forwards…

HA: Boom…now that is what you call a spinebuster….

The whole ring seems to shake as Phillips crushes Altair with the spinebuster and hooks both legs………………………………..

1……………………………………….

2…………………..

Costello dives across and breaks up the cover.

HE: I think Costello saved this match there….Altair may not have been kicking out…

Costello rocks Phillips with lefts and rights, ignoring the protests of the referee. He knocks JP back to the ropes and slams a knee to his stomach before whipping him across the ring….

HA: POUNCE!

The crowd erupts as Phillips comes flying back with a huge shoulder tackle that sends Costello crashing into the corner and slumps him to the mat. Altair is just getting back up and JP beckons for him to turn around…

HE: This could be about to be Jimmy Phillips’ moment ….TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips looks to drill Altair with the “rock-bottom” but Altair counters out of nowhere with a mic check and hooks the leg…
…1
……….2
…………………..3!

HA: Foot on the ropes…

HE: Damn I thought Altair had just stolen that…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:33 pm

The crowd are on their feet applauding as the referee signals to Jimmy Phillips’ foot on the middle rope. Altair looks slightly annoyed as he crawls back up to his feet and beckons for Phillips to stand up, the “Talent” is groggy but eventually he complies….

HA: Phillips in a whole world of trouble now…..DEATH VALLEY….

Phillips drops down off the back of the attempted DVD and he spins Altair around before under hooking his arm…

HE: TOUCHDOWN…..GOT HIM!

The crowd is raucous as the giant “rock-bottom” is landed by Phillips and he hooks the leg…
…1
………….2
……………….Costello dives across and makes the save!

HA: Twice Costello has come to the rescue now….

The referee tries to get Costello out of the way but Jack Hurst comes springboarding through the air and connects with a missile dropkick that sends Vincent scrambling under the bottom rope to the outside. Hurst gives a signal to the crowd and then darts across….

HE: SUICIDE DIVE…

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

Hurst wipes out Costello on the outside and they both slump on the deck as the camera pans back into the ring. Jimmy Phillips is crawling back to his feet, looking annoyed, and he crouches in the corner as he waits for Altair to get back up…

HA: Phillips knows this match is within his grasp….

HE: GAME-CHANGER!

The clothesline from hell is inches from connecting when Altair ducks underneath it and counters with a schoolboy…
…1

…….2

……………shoulder up!

HA: So close…

Phillips bursts back up to his feet and he scores with an overhead belly to belly suplex on Altair before beckoning him up again….

HA: Second time is a charm….TOUCHDOWN!

HE: REVERSAL!!!!

Altair fights his way out of Phillips’ clutches before nailing a swinging neckbreaker and hooks the legs……………….

….2
…………………Hurst places Phillips’ foot on the ropes from the outside!

HA: Again Phillips is able to find a reprieve….

BOOM!

HE: Hurst won’t be helping anyone now…

Costello runs forwards and he clatters into Hurst, running him back and throwing him against the steel steps, so that the back of his head cracks the metal first. Costello then climbs back up onto the apron and he slaps the back of Altair as he crawls up….

HA: Costello has had enough of messing around…

HE: Altair isn’t too pleased though….

Costello climbs in the ring but Altair spins him around and asks him what he is doing. The pair of them argue before Costello shoves Altair in the chest and tells him to “walk away”. Altair smiles as Costello turns away from him and then spins Costello around again and slaps him across the face….

HA: I guess Altair didn’t appreciate Costello’s tone…

HE: SPEAR!

The crowd roar as Costello staggers from the slap and straight into the path of a brutal spear from Jimmy Phillips….
….1
………2
……….Altair drops down out of the ring and he drags Phillips under the bottom rope as well….

HA: Altair not just about to let Phillips walk away with this victory…

Phillips and Altair brawl into the aisleway before Altair grabs his rival’s arm and slams it across the ringside barrier and then jumps into an armbreaker that leaves Phillips writhing in agony.

Back at ringside, Jack Hurst is back up on the apron and he crawls through the middle rope into the ring. Costello is just getting back up to his feet and Hurst drags him forwards into a piledriver…

HA: Goodnight….

Costello counters out with a backdrop and then lands a hard kick to the midsection of Hurst as he gets back up. He grabs his arm and whips him towards the ropes…

HE: OMERTA!

Hurst comes back and he is span into the black hole but he lands out behind on his feet and nails a dropkick to the back that sends Costello sprawling forwards and against the ropes.

HA: Costello was out of it after that spear from Phillips…

Costello bounces off the ropes

HE: Belly to back suplex

….2
…………..3!

HA: He got him!!

The replay shows Costello getting his shoulder up before the three but the referee continuing with the count

HE: That’s an outrageous decision!

Costello is fuming and banging the mat with frustration as the referee shrugs his shoulders and insists the pin was correct

HA: That was a great match up that showcased fantastically the abilities of four men that will feature prominently at Revolution but the headline that everybody will remember is that ending

HE: And rightly so Harold. Costello can feel aggrieved out here tonight, he put in one hell of a display and he has had that ruined by the official. It’s disgraceful.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:33 pm

*In a locker room backstage Drake is sat with Nate Nack

NN: Have you still not heard from him?

*Drake shakes his head

NN: I don’t wanna alarm you man but I think he’s gone rogue. I know he’s your brother but you’ve said before he kinda just does whatever he wants and he has form dude. I just didn’t think it would happen so soon

*Drake lifts his head

D: But why now and why with her

NN: You know dude it might all be part of the Authority’s plan to divide us, you know to throw us off our game. They know Olly was here to help us plan to bring them down, you saw how Jones reacted the first day he came back. They’ve planned this all along dude

D: And what about Reilly, is that them as well?

Is all this part of some big game to divide us?

NN: You can’t trust any of them Drake. You know I’ve got your back and I stand by your decisions but I saw what they did to Dean. They will use any trick in the book to get what they want

D: My heads a mess Nate. I don’t know what to think. Olly and I we’ve had our problems in the past but I really thought he’d changed. After Dad died we connected, he wanted to make amends for before…

Why would he go back on those promises?

*Nate is looking towards the door which is now ajar, Oliver Keane is stood his face bears a smile but his eyes are firmly looking at the floor

NN: Maybe you should ask him yourself

*Nate stands and leaves, he pats Keane on the shoulder as he exits through the door

NN: I think you’ve got some explaining to do man

*Keane enters the room slowly; he sits down next to his brother who looks back towards Oliver shaking his head as the screen fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:34 pm

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen we are told we are going backstage to the office of The Authority for an important announcement regarding Revolution

*In the office of the Authority Mr. Jones has called a brief press call. Jones remains sat behind his desk he is flanked by Marty Helms and Tyler Roth. Jones taps once on a glass to call the room to order

MJ: Ladies and Gentlemen. I have assembled you all here tonight to make an announcement regarding Revolution.
As you are all aware The Authority always strives to make the right business decisions regardless of external pressures. We refuse to pander to public support or internet campaigns and always assess our next steps against one key criterion, what is best for 6CW

*There are some noises of derision within the gathered assembly but Jones continues

MJ: As you will all undoubtedly agree 6CW has become the leading brand in professional wrestling since we gained full control, we have no rival. We are peerless in this field

Week after week we show the world how it’s done. Merchandise sales are off the scale, PPV buys are rising month after month.

Nobody could argue that we have been the best thing to ever happen to this company

*Jones pauses to take a sip of water

MJ: But none the less, to stop and pat ourselves on the back would be a step backwards, we must continue to raise the bar.

At Revolution we will show the world once again why The Authority is the only power in professional wrestling when we increase our dominance following Mr. Roth’s successful claim to the 6CW title

*Tyler Roth smiles and Jones stands and shakes his hand

MJ: But we also understand that we must show our influence throughout the roster. We cannot accept mutiny or dissention from anyone which is why I wanted to take this opportunity to formally announce the card for the PPV

As I am sure you will agree from first match to last this truly advertises the strength in depth of the 6CW brand

*Jones smiles and returns to his seat. Stage hands quickly pass out posters for the PPV and on screen the card is shown

Match One
Nick Cassidy vs Billy Shaw vs Jonathan Daniels vs Chaos

Match Two
Alexander Altair vs Jimmy Phillips

Match Three
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ojore vs DeMarcus Brown

Match Four
Vincent Costello vs Jack Hurst

Match Five
Scott Harris vs Marty Helms

Match Six
Orthrus vs Edward Plague

Match Seven
The Finale
Ladder Match
Max Adamson vs GazzyD

Match Eight
Drake vs Daniel Reilly

Match Nine
Two out of Three falls
Liam Wood vs Thunder

Main Event One
Enforcer vs Mike Masters

Main Event Two
Nate Nack vs Tyler Roth

HA: What an unbelievable card Henry. I may not be a fan of The Authority but they have put together one of the best looking shows in 6CW history

HE: As they say time and time again all they want to do is what’s best for business

HA: Normally Henry I would say what’s best for business is not always what’s best for 6CW but I for one can’t wait for Revolution but I can’t help but wonder how some of these announcements will have gone down in the locker rooms…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:35 pm

"What the hell am I paying you for?!" screams Vincent Costello as the camera swings the corner to see Costello in the face of his lawyer Anthony Abbott

"Answer me Abbott! All this posturing and all I've got is Z-list match with that crikey o'riley gent?! What have you even achieved Abbott?"

Abbott adjusts his tie and calmly speaks "We have time on our hands Vincent, you knew this wouldn't be an instant hit. They are barely as smart as chimps in that office, old Jones and Callihan, the severity of their situation will take a while to hit home."

"And until then I have to deal with jokers like Hurst?"

"You might as well keep fit, Vincent. Revolution is about more than the so called PPV"

"But Hurst ????
When you spread muck about like that some of it is bound to stick to the class like me"

Abbott sighs "For heavens sake Vincent, you go win your battles and I'll win mine"

"Oh, battles will be won alright. The dross in this hell hole will all be taught a lesson!"

Costello storms out into the corridor, the cameraman running to keep in contact. "Oh, what perfect luck"

*Molly Coddle leaves the changing room and stumbles out right into Costello's path. Unbeknownst to Molly, Vincent is following, suddenly seizing the opportunity to fasten on a chokehold.

"You...will...suffer!" Screams Vincent as he strains to choke out the struggling Molly Coddle. The violent jerking continues for a minute before Coddle flops lifelessly. Costello picks up the disheveled figure and props Coddle against the wall. As his body begins to slide down, Costello storms in and drives a knee to his head, bursting open his nose, spraying blood everywhere. Security piles around the corner and two men grab Costello, dragging him away as he laughs "RUN!!"

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:38 pm

*The following is Part 3 of a VT that was delivered to 6CW Headquarters earlier this week. 6CW reserves no rights to this footage but believe that the audience has a right to see the shocking developments.

The lights dim and the arena is played a video on the titantron.

*A muscular man is seen playing American football in the park with his friends. He shows incredible prowess and agility. A few onlookers are watching him, impressed with his moves.

The camera swivels slightly to reveal one man dressed casually talking into a cell phone. He is the surgeon from earlier

Surgeon: Hi - its London here. I think we have found our patient zero. He is your ideal specification. His name is Charles Rondeau .Shall we approach him?

*The man closes the phone and turns to a suited man next to him. The suited man approaches Charles and starts to talk to him. He hands him a business card before walking away to rejoin London.

London: We now wait...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:39 pm

Main Event
Nate Nack/Mike Masters/Scott Harris/Edward Plague/Drake vs Enforcer/Tyler Roth/Marty Helms/Orthrus/Daniel Reilly

HE: This is what I call a main event…..

HA: I am not going to argue that at all….a ten man tag team match just days away from the Revolution pay per view…so many rivalries and bitter feuds embroiled in this one…

HE: Perfect chance for The Authority to show the their dominance ahead of the PPV….it is time for them to squash the Uprising…

“Broken Dreams” plays out and the crowd begin to boo as Daniel Reilly comes out onto the stage, his hood up over his head. He pauses as pyros erupt all around him and then he unzips his jacket and begins to walk down the ramp…

HA: Reilly is just ten days away from a show-down with Drake….he’s done his best to avoid contact with his rival thus far…

HE: Reilly isn’t scared if that is what you are insinuating…he is merely biding his time, here tonight he is going to give Drake a preview of what is to come at Revolution…

HA: Reilly returned to 6CW just weeks ago and brutally assaulted Drake…I am sure the “Original Original” is going to what some serious revenge in Manchester…

Reilly rolls under the bottom rope and poses on the ropes as flames burst from the stage and then “Hell” blasts out of the speakers…

HA: Nobody was sure if Orthrus was going to make the match tonight….but here he is…

HE: He’s a freak of nature…no normal man could have taken the punishment he did just last week and still be here to compete tonight…

HA: Orthrus was powerbombed from the stage by Edward Plague but he is here and he looks ready to go to war…

Orthrus strides down the ramp, cold fury in his eyes, and then he climbs up onto the apron and steps over the top rope. His ribs are heavily bandaged but he shows no sign of pain as he bounces back against the ropes to warm up…

HE: And here comes the greatest collection of superstars in the world today…

The boos reach fever pitch as “King of Kings” roars out and Enforcer, Tyler Roth and Marty Helms all walk out onto the stage. Enforcer steps in front and raises his EWF Championship over his head before beckoning his allies to follow him to the ring…

HA: Enforcer, Tyler Roth and Marty Helms all representing The Authority…tonight they can send a message to their Revolution opposition but as the last few weeks have proven, that won’t be an easy task…

HE: Last week was a blip…The Authority will be back on track tonight, I guarantee it….Enforcer is the EWF Champion, Tyler Roth is the current UK Champion and soon to be 6CW World Champion….then the future of this business, Marty Helms who will put that little jerk Scott Harris in his place once and for all at Revolution…

HA: No hint of bias to your analysis at all there….

Enforcer, Roth and Helms join Reilly and Orthrus in the ring and the crowd show their disdain with echoing boos. Enforcer and Roth pose with their championship belts as Helms stands on the ropes and points to the black “A” on the front of his red vest….

HE: This is what this is all about…The Authority taking full control of this company, when Tyler Roth gets his hands on the 6CW Championship at Revolution then this is all over….6CW will fall under total control of Mr Jones and Mr Callihan…

HA: I dread to think about it…

“Pieces” by Chase and Status booms out of the sound-system and the crowd rise to their feet as Drake comes walking out onto the stage. He raises a lone arm in the air and then points down toward Daniel Reilly…

HA: Drake couldn’t compete last week after the injuries he sustained at the hands of Daniel Reilly…but he’s geared up for a fight tonight…

HE: This rivalry is three years in the making…it is about time Reilly put Drake away for good…

Reilly’s eyes are glowing with malice as he watches Drake walk down the aisleway toward the ring. Drake pauses at the base and ignores Reilly’s taunts to climb inside….

HA: Drake isn’t a fool….no way is he going to throw himself to the wolves like that, not when backup is just around the corner…

The crowd cheer again as “Survival” plays out and Scott Harris comes walking out into shot. The cameras pan in on his face and show the determination etched across his features. He lowers his hood as pyros erupt around him and then he begins to walk down the ramp…

HA: Last week Scott Harris was defeated for the first time in 6CW…forced to compete in a 3 on 1 handicap match against The Authority, he didn’t stand a chance…

HE: Harris’ head is too big and needed deflating a little….I think Marty Helms made sure of that…

HA: Helms doing The Authority’s bidding but I have no idea what their issue with Scott Harris is…the young kid has been dragged into this war for no reason…

HE: The Authority don’t like his attitude….he was getting ahead of himself and now he has been brought back down to Earth with a bang….if he hasn’t learned his lesson yet then he will have by the time Helms has finished with him at Revolution…

Harris nods at Drake as he throws his hoody into the crowd and then both men turn back toward the entranceway, the lights in the arena switch off completely. Creepy laughter fills the air and then “CCClouds” sounds out…

HE: This guy gives me the chills….he’s so damn weird….

HA: The wildcard of The Uprising right now…..Edward Plague is an unknown quantity, I really don’t know what this guy’s motives are…

HE: Well we know he wants to get even with Orthrus…..but beyond that, I really have no idea…

HA: We saw last week that Plague is incredibly sinister and disturbing….he enjoys to victimise his opposition, we all saw what he did to Orthrus….

A lone light follows Plague as he slowly walks his way down toward the ring. The devilish plague mask over his face looks even more disconcerting in the darkness and a smile is apparent across his lips….

HE: This guy belongs in an asylum….it is the best place for him…

HA: Even his own teammates are unsure of him…

The lights come back on and the crowd are mixed in their reactions as Plague just stands in the aisleway and looks at the ring. Drake and Harris share a confused expression and then focus back on their opponents as “Champion” blares out to a standing ovation…

HA: Is this the next EWF Champion?

HE: Please can you be serious? Masters may own a cheap tag team victory over Enforcer but when the title is on the line and the pressure is at its highest, Mike Masters stands no chance of dethroning Big E…

HA: You seem confident of that but you are one of very few…..Mike Masters has been on fire recently, he has beaten Enforcer and I think he inside the champion’s head….Next week at Revolution could be a dream come true for Masters….this crowd certainly believes so….

Masters swaggers onto the stage and he twirls on the spot before raising his arms in the air. He smirks as the crowd applaud him and reach over the barricades to touch him as he walks by…

HE: Masters is just having 15 minutes of fame….he gets a world title match at a pay per view but once he loses, and he will lose, he will fade back into obscurity again….

Masters joins Plague, Harris and Drake at the base of the ring and he nods at them before running up the steel steps to climb into the ring. The Authority step toward him and he grins, almost goading them to come and get some…

HA: Masters showing no intimidation at all…he wants to get in there and fight…

HE: I hope he does, finally we’ll get to see him take a beating that he deserves…

Masters continues to pace the apron and then “Unbreakable” hits the PA system, drawing the biggest ovation of the evening. Pyros erupt into the rafters and then Nate Nack comes marching out, unstrapping the 6CW title from around his waist, and he hoists his belt high over his head.

HA: The first and only champion in the new era of 6CW is Nate Nack….and he intends on keeping it that way for plenty of time to come…

HE: His days are numbered….ten more and he falls at the feet of Tyler Roth…

HA: It promises to be an explosive main event, a real pick ‘em……Roth has shown he has what it takes to defeat Nack but on the other hand the champion has shown he has enough to handle his challenger…..

The crowd burst into more cheers as Mike Masters suddenly springboards onto the ropes and dives into the ring, taking down Enforcer in the process. They brawl on the mat as the rest of The Authority move in to attack Masters….

HE: Get him….

HA: Masters has plenty of backup….

Nack runs the rest of the way down to the ring and his teammates join him in storming through the ropes. All hell breaks loose as Nack and Roth brawl in the centre, Harris collides with Helms and Drake sends Reilly flying with a powerful right hand. Orthrus is glaring out of the ring at Edward Plague and then he steps over the ropes to meet him on the outside…

HA: These two monsters are not going to play by anyone’s rules….

Plague merely smiles as he removes his mask and waits for Orthrus to come to him, then they begin to fight with each other in the aisleway. Orthrus clutches Plague by the throat and throws him back into the security railing before running at him and swinging with a clothesline…

HE: Orthrus just went up and over….I think we may have already lost these two…

Plague backdrops Orthrus over the railing and into the crowd before following his foe. Security try to keep the fans away as the two behemoths brawl further into the fan section…

HA: The issues between Orthrus and Plague are well documented…they have had many bloody wars already during their storybook rivalry…

The cameras swing back around to the ring as Enforcer is clocking Mike Masters with right hands and then whips him across the ring…

HE: Big E and Masters are the ones to start this match off…

Big E drops his head for a backdrop but Masters leaps over him and runs the opposite side before returning with a flying dropkick which takes the EWF Champion off his feet. Big E gets back up and Masters greets him with forearms to the face and a solid roundhouse kick to the gut before whipping him into the corner….

HA: Masters picking up where he left off ten days ago, taking the fight to Enforcer…

Masters chases in but runs straight into Enforcer’ boot, knocking him backward. Enforcer then lifts himself onto the second rope and he looks for a double axe handle but jumps straight into a spinning heel kick from his opponent…

HE: Masters is blowing his load far too early…he’ll have no luck left for Revolution…

Masters looks for an Irish whip on Enforcer but Big E turns inside and wraps Masters’ own arm around his neck before dropping him with a modified neckbreaker…………………1…………………….2………kickout. Enforcer drops three elbows to the chest of Masters and then he crawls over and tags in Marty Helms…

HA: Helms still in the infancy of his Authority tenure…plenty to prove…

HE: He started with a bang last week…

Helms climbs in and he waits for Masters to stand up before driving a hard knee into his stomach. Helms clubs Masters across the spine and then he whips him off the ropes, flooring him with a knee lift to the gut on the comeback. Masters stumbles back up and Helms flips him into the air…

HA: Power…

Masters drops heavy punches into Helms’ head and then he counters with a standing dragonrana……………….1………………………..2…………….kickout. They get back up and Masters rolls through Helms legs and springboards onto the ropes…

HA: DISASTER….DAMMIT!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:40 pm

HE: YES!

Masters springs onto the ropes but Tyler Roth grabs his head from the apron and drops him across the top rope. Masters rolls back into the centre of the ring and walks straight into a spinebuster from Helms…………………….1……………………….2…………………shoulder up!

HE: The Authority are so good at working together…

HA: Good at cheating….

HE: Looks like Orthrus and Plague are heading back toward us….

The crowd are cheering as Orthrus has dragged Edward Plague back to ringside and he hauls him over the railing and onto the concrete floor. Orthrus steps over the railing and aims some solid kicks at his rival before joining his teammates on the apron…

HE: Orthrus is far from done with Plague…but he wants to get himself back in the match, help the cause…

Helms drags Masters up by the head and he slams it into the outstretched boot of Orthrus before tagging in Daniel Reilly. The crowd boo as Reilly climbs into the ring and he lands heavy punches to Masters’ body before whipping him off the ropes and flooring him with a dropkick as he returns…

HA: Reilly has his eyes locked on Drake…in just ten days those two are going to fight it out and settle their differences…

HE: Reilly is going to put Drake down, for good…

Reilly places Masters in a side headlock and tries to keep him grounded but Masters is able to stand and lands solid elbows to the ribs of his foe. Masters pulls free and runs the ropes but only to return into a solid spinning powerslam. Reilly smirks as he lands a leaping kneedrop and covers…………..1……………………..2…………………….kickout!

HA: Right now Mike Masters is in a bad position….he is taking a beating from The Authority…

HE: Just a glimpse of what is to come at Revolution….

Reilly places Masters back in a headlock and he pulls him to his feet before trapping him in the corner. He lands with punches to the head and knees to the stomach before reaching out and tagging in Orthrus…

HA: Masters does not need to be in the corner here….not a good position for him…

Reilly lands a hard back elbow to the jaw and then backs away as Orthrus runs in and lands with a jumping splash. Masters stumbles out and Orthrus benches him up into the air before slamming him down on the canvass….

HE: Masters may be regretting ever getting involved in this war with The Authority now…the gloss is starting to wear off…

Masters holds his spine and then Orthrus drags him back up and lifts him high into a suplex position. He holds Masters in midair for over ten seconds and then drops him back down on his chest before turning around and tagging in Tyler Roth…

HE: Time to have some fun…

Roth winks at Enforcer before launching himself over the top rope and landing with a splash across the back of Masters. Roth laughs at the boos from the crowd and then he easily picks Masters off the floor in a gutwrench and throws him across the ring….

HA: Tyler Roth possesses the kind of strength that makes you want to be somewhere else when he gets going…

Roth takes a quick look at Nate Nack and then he runs into the corner and drives all of his weight into Masters, sending a knee right to the stomach. Masters is doubled up in pain as Roth pulls him out and sends him flying with an overhead suplex….Roth stands again and he beckons Masters up before connecting with a second overhead suplex….

HE: This is just so easy….you are looking at the next 6CW Champion…

Roth taunts his opponents and then he rags Masters up by the head and he easily flips him up into the air…

HE: Masters is going for a ride….POWER…

Masters tries to battle his way out of Roth’s grip but he can’t and Roth is able to powerbomb him right down on the canvass. Masters is motionless as Roth draws his finger across his throat and then points over to Enforcer…

HA; Now the EWF Champion wants to get in there and send a message…

HE: Masters has had his punishment, now it is time to put him out of his misery…

Roth tags in Enforcer and Big E quickly takes to the top rope and perches himself there. The crowd boo as Enforcer flicks his hair from his face and then leaps into the air….

HA: ELBOW DROP!

Masters turns over onto his back and just out of the impact zone as Enforcer goes crashing into the canvass. The arena is suddenly alive with noise as the fans will Mike Masters to find the energy to make a tag….

HA: The early going in this match has just seen Mike Masters taking a shed load of punishment from the opposition…he really needs to book out from the time being…

HE: But The Authority are the fresher…..Enforcer made the tag…

Enforcer is able to crawl back to his corner and he tags in Marty Helms as Masters eventually rolls over and he slaps the outstretched hand of Scott Harris, drawing huge cheers from the crowd in attendance.

HA: Marty Helms was not banking on that…

Helms stops dead as Harries flies into the ring and unloads with vicious chops to the chest. Helms is doubled up as Harris continues to chop away and then he whips his foe across the ring and sends him into the air with a backdrop as he returns…

HE: This is not good enough, Marty…

HA: Helms doesn’t have a handicap situation to back himself up tonight, he’s in a fair fight with Scott Harris and he doesn’t look very comfortable…

Helms stumbles back up and is lifted into an atomic drop before Harris throws him into a bridged German suplex………………1…………………………2………………..Helms kicks out. Harris runs into Helms and tackles him into a forward roll before landing on on-top and driving down with heavy punches to the face…

HA: Harris is one hell of a mat wrestler….he can control the pace from this position…

Helms tries to cover up his face and then eventually he pulls his legs free and kicks out at Harris’ chest, sending him flying backward. Helms gets back up and looks for a running splash but Harris sidesteps and sends his rival crashing against the turnbuckle….

HE: Someone needs to help Helms out…

HA: SHINING WIZARD!

Harris runs in and connects with the brutal knee to the jaw of Helms before beckoning him out into a t-bone suplex…
…1
………2
…………….Helms just manages to force his shoulder up!

HA: Scott Harris is once again showing the world that he has a very bright future in front of him…

Harris pulls Helms back up but eats several punches to the stomach and is then pushed back into the ropes. Helms tries to charge forward but Harris lifts him up and flapjacks him across the top rope before dragging him back into the centre and launching him into another German suplex…

HE: Harris is like a bloody suplex machine…

HA: Wrestling like he has a point to prove….

Harris heads to the corner and is about to start climbing when Marty Helms scurries across the ring and tags in Daniel Reilly. Harris looks across at Reilly, remembering the RKO he took last week, but then turns to his side and tags in Drake…

*Crowd cheer

HA: This is a show-down that the fans have been waiting for…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:40 pm

Reilly looks slightly apprehensive as Drake clambers into the ring and beckons his foe forward. They circle each other for a second and then they lockup in the centre of the ring, Drake’s power is quickly a factor…

HE: Drake may have the brawn but he lacks the brains to ever outsmart Reilly…

Drake quickly pushes Reilly back into the corner and presses him against the ropes, forcing the referee to intervene on the count of four. Reilly looks annoyed as Drake ushers him back out into another lockup…

HA: Drake happy to keep testing his strength against Reilly, he knows he will win that battle time and again…

They lockup again and this time Drake pushes Reilly back into the corner before unloading with a barrage of rights and lefts to the head and body of the former world champion. Reilly tries to cover up as the onslaught continues…

HA: Drake has not forgotten anything that Reilly did to him just two weeks ago….

The referee is once again forced to intervene on the count of four and this time he warns Drake about his future conduct. Drake shrugs the warning off and he pulls Reilly out of the corner for another clinch but this time Reilly stomps on his knee before running back off the ropes and returning with a chopblock…

HE: Reilly is going to cut this big dummy down to size….Drake is nowhere near as effective without his size advantage….

Reilly quickly grabs Drake’s left leg and he stomps down on it before dropping elbows and knees into the exposed leg. Reilly turns Drake on his stomach and then lifts his leg off the ground, driving it back down into the canvass with serious impact…

HA: Reilly is a vicious, sadistic assassin…

Reilly then turns Drake back over on his back and he wishbones the leg before flipping Drake over again and slamming his knee down into the canvass repeatedly. Drake shouts out in pain and looks hurt as Reilly drags him to the ropes and places his leg on the bottom rope….

HE: Reilly is proving how much better he is than Drake….he’s dominating his rival…

Reilly uses the ropes to jump into the air before driving elbows down into the injured knee of Drake, the referee eventually stepping in to stop Reilly after four times. Reilly then pulls Drake away from the ropes and he tries to turn him over into an anklelock…

HA: Drake will not turn willingly…

Drake punches his fist down into the mat and refuses to be turned by Reilly before twisting over and using all of his strength to send Reilly rolling away. Drake tries to climb back up on his injured leg but Reilly is quickly on him and lands a hard kick to the back of his calf, grounding him again…

HE: Reilly is not going stop attacking the leg…..

Reilly then drags Drake into the centre of the ring again and he manages to turn him over on his stomach, applying a single-legged Boston Crab. Drake cries out in pain as Reilly twists back on his leg but the “Original Original” refuses to throw in the towel…

HA: Drake is in so much pain but he’s a tough son of a gun, he will not quit….

HE: Then Reilly might just break his leg…

Drake is shaking his head and refusing to quit but Reilly is unrelenting and continues to twist back on his leg, stretching right back at a horrid angle. The referee is asking Drake if he wants to quit but the veteran shouts “No” and uses his upper body strength to pull himself toward the ropes…

HA: Drake may just survive this…

A huge chant of “Lets go Drake” rings out around the Copper Box and eventually he is able to pull himself within touching distance and he grasps the bottom rope. Reilly refuses to release the submission though…

HA: Referee, disqualify him…

HE: He has to the count of five…

Reilly finally breaks on the count of four and he smiles before stomping down on Drake’s leg some more. Reilly grabs Drake’s leg and tries to pull him back to the centre of the ring for an anklelock but Drake is somehow able to stand on one leg….

HE: What the heck are you going to do from there, Drake?

HA: HOW ABOUT THAT….

More cheers ring out as Drake suddenly glares at Reilly and then jumps into the air, wrapping his free foot around the back of Reilly’s head with an enzeguiri. Both men are flat out on the deck as their respective teams call for a tag…

HA: Drake was desperate there, he needed that…

HE: But he still needs a tag and I am not sure his leg will carry him that far….

Reilly is able to get across to the Authority corner and he manages to tag in Tyler Roth, drawing huge boos from the crowd. Roth quickly climbs in and he sprints across to grab Drake’s leg and pull him back to the middle of the ring….

HA: NATE GOT THE TAG!

The crowd erupt as Nate Nack leaps over the top rope and floors Tyler Roth with a massive clothesline. Roth gets back up and Nack lands several right hands before whipping him across the ring and he pushes Roth into the air as he comes back….

HA: WHAT STRENGTH….

Nack just lets go and drops Roth on his chest before picking him up in a full nelson and launching him into the air again…

HE: What is going on…

HA: Nate Nack is beating the hell out of number one contender…

Nack drills Roth down into the mat with the full nelson slam before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a huge splash……………………..1………………………2………………….shoulder up. Nack drags Roth back up and he lifts him into a fisherman’s cradle…

HA: SHELLSHOCK…

Roth is able to battle out back and he runs off the ropes for a spear but Nack leapfrogs over him and runs the ropes himself before returning with a huge crossbody block. The 6CW Champion beckons Roth back up and he lifts him into a slam….

HA: Nate loves these in threes….

Nack slams Roth to the mat for a second time and then he wills his foe up for a third time and completes the hat-trick. Nate pounds his chest and then he lifts Roth up into a suplex position…

HE: Get in there and help him, E….

HA: WAKE UP CALL!

Nack looks for the suplex/stunner but Roth drops behind and staggers away to the ropes, allowing Orthrus to make the tag. Roth shakes his head and climbs from the ring as Orthrus takes his place and squares up to Nack…

HE: Orthrus has so much payback to deliver to the 6CW Champion…

HA: Now’s his chance…

Nate doesn’t back down but he takes a solid uppercut to the throat, staggering him back. He answers with a hard right hand and then engages in a full-blown fist fight with the monster…

HA: No inch given or lost here….nobody is backing down…

Nack begins to stagger Orthrus back but is then slowed down himself from a vicious knee to the stomach. Orthrus then hooks Nack’s arms and lifts him into a Black Tiger Bomb….

HE: Nack’s finished…

HA: Plague made the blind tag whilst he was in the air…

Orthrus kneels down to make the cover on Nack as Edward Plague runs in and drives a hard knee against his rival’s head. Orthrus rolls over into the corner and Plague follows in with a flying backside splash, crushing Orthrus’ head against the turnbuckle, before he stands on the ropes and drops down with a huge splash onto the midsection of Orthrus…

HA: Variation of the Banzai drop….Plague really is taking the fight to Orthrus…

Orthrus rolls into the centre of the ring and Plague runs off the ropes before returning with a flying inverted splash, driving his back down into the stomach of Orthrus. Plague sits on the canvass and smiles for a moment before getting back to his feet. He slowly walks around Orthrus, stalking him….

HE: Plague knows that Orthrus is less than 100% after what he did to him….every attack has been concentrated on those ribs…

Plague jumps up and down on the canvass and then he runs off the ropes and returns with a huge jumping foot stomp to the stomach of Orthrus. Orthrus rolls over on all fours and looks in a lot of pain as Plague pulls him up…

HA: This is exactly what we saw from Plague last week…he’s looking to finish Orthrus off….CONFESSION!

Plague looks to lift Orthrus into the “Border Toss” powerbomb but Orthrus kicks his legs and battles out before countering with a backdrop. Orthrus then waits for Plague to get back up and he grabs him by the throat…

HE: CHOKE…

Plague kicks Orthrus in the ribs and then he runs off the ropes and returns with a battering ram headbutt straight to the body. Orthrus collapses down on his knees as Plague walks behind him and lifts him into a full nelson…

HA: Plague calls this the “Crucifix”….

Orthrus barely has any left to fight out of the submission but Tyler Roth is able to grab Plague’s hair and he pulls him around, causing him to release the submission. Roth looks for a heavy right hand but Plague blocks it and he headbutts Roth off the apron before turning back around….

HE: WHAT A CHOKESLAM….RING THE BELL….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:41 pm

Orthrus is able to lift Plague up off the mat and he decimates him with a chokeslam but the exhaustion and pain that Orthrus is feeling causes him to roll away from the pinfall. Plague is flat on the mat…

HE: Orthrus has Plague done for…

HA: But he can’t make the tag, there is nothing left in the tank…

Orthrus is breathing raggedly and holding onto his ribs as he inches himself closer to the corner before eventually reaching out and tagging the hand of Enforcer. Big E quickly gets in the ring and he begins to stomp down on the chest of Plague before dropping down on his chest to deliver a flurry of unanswered punches…

HA: Enforcer once again showing that rampaging style…

The referee breaks it up on the count of four and Big E merely grins as drags Plague up by the hair and punches him back into the corner. The Authority members keep Plague locked in the corner as Enforcer reels off with punches to the head and then he stomps a mudhole in the midsection…

HE: Plague isn’t up against a monster now, he is up against the most dominant man in wrestling today….someone who eats monsters for his breakfast…

Enforcer drives in with hard elbows to the face of Plague and then he backs away and taunts the fans. Plague falls forward and Big E crashes a European uppercut under his chin before lifting him up and planting him with a back suplex. Enforcer backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope…

HA: FLYING ELBOW…PAID OFF THAT TIME!

Enforcer crashes his elbow into Plague’s chest and he makes the cover…………….1………………………2………………Plague kicks out. Enforcer gets up and he stomps down on Plague some more before backing up in the corner and waiting for his opponent to stand…

HE: Enforcer knows that it is time to put an end to this…..

Plague is slow and ponderous to make his feet but eventually he does and Enforcer sprints out of the corner to take him out…

HE: FACE…AHHH!

HA: Look at Plague’s strength….

Enforcer drives through the air for his patented forearm smash but Plague shows his monstrous strength as he catches Big E in his arms. He holds him there for a second and then flips him up on his shoulders…

HA: PURIFIER!

Plague is ready to hit the tombstone when Helms storms the ring to aid Enforcer. Plague big boots Helms to the floor but it allows Big E the opportunity to drop behind and then he spins Plague around, lifting him up…

HE: DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

HA: The Authority cheating their way through this once again…

Enforcer drops Plague on his head and goes to make the cover but the cheers from the crowd distract him…

HE: Why are they cheering for Enforcer?

HA: Their not…MASTERS MADE THE BLIND TAG!

Big E is barely back up on his feet as Masters comes flying from the top rope and drops him with a superman forearm. Masters then runs off the ropes and returns with a flying knee to the face of Big E before welcoming the EWF Champion up again and he lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before suplexing him up and dumping him down on his face…

HA: Mike Masters is all over the EWF Champion right now…

Daniel Reilly tries to help out but Masters drops him with a dropkick before running to the ropes and dropkicking Orthrus from the apron. Marty Helms tries to get involved but Masters kicks him in the stomach and throws him out of the ring before pulling down the top rope and sending the onrushing Tyler Roth flying over the top….

HE: Whhaaahhh…

HA: Masters cleaning house….DISASTER KICK!

The cheers grow around the Copper Box as Masters runs to the ropes and springboards onto them before firing back with a crunching kick right to Enforcer’s face. Big E is flat on the mat as Masters surveys the crowd and then heads to the top rope…

HA: Masters has Enforcer on queer street….he’s finished….

HE: Not again….

HA: 450 SPLASH!

The flashbulbs illuminate the arena as Masters front flips from the top rope and he crashes down ontop of Enforcer…
…1
…….2
……………….thr-Tyler Roth breaks it up!

HE: Thank the lord for Tyler Roth…

HA: Roth saving the day…

Roth is quickly stomping down on the back of Masters and clubbing away but then Nate Nack races into the ring and takes the fight to his rival. Nack shoulder tackles Roth back into the ropes and then runs at him, clotheslining himself and Roth over the top to the outside…

HE: Cue the pandemonium…

Big E is still hurting in the corner as Mike Masters is slowly getting back to his feet. Daniel Reilly rolls under the bottom rope and he is stalking Masters, waiting for him to turn around…

HA: Reilly is coiled like a snake, ready to strike…

HE: Masters is going to sleep….

HA: SPEAR!

The crowd roar as Drake comes charging across the ring and almost breaks Reilly in half with a thunderous spear. Reilly rolls under the bottom rope to the outside as Drake stands tall in the middle of the ring….

HA: Finally Drake has a little retribution….

HE: LIGHTS OUT!

Marty Helms suddenly turns Drake around and crashes into him with a furious “Bull Hammer” elbow that leaves Drake in a heap on the deck. Helms looks down at Drake with disgust and then shouts “The Authority” as Scott Harris sneaks up behind him…

HA: SHOT IN THE….

Helms jumps out of the Olympic slam and tries for another “Bull Hammer” but Harris ducks it and grabs his foe’s arm….

HA: SHOT IN THE DARK!

Helms rolls from the ring as Harris aims to follow him but he is dragged back into the ring and seized by the throat…

HE: Harris meddling again…..CHOKESLAM!

Orthrus walks Harris to the ropes and dumps him down to the outside with the chokeslam before running into the centre and knocking Masters down with a bicycle kick. Orthrus then grabs Masters by the head and aims to drag him back up as Edward Plague runs in and clotheslines Orthrus back into the corner….

HA: It is so hard to keep your eyes focused on what the hell is going on here…

Orthrus sways into the turnbuckle and then Plague runs at him but Orthrus drops his shoulder and backdrops Plague up and over the ropes. Plague collides with the ringpost and then falls down to the outside as Orthrus climbs out of the ring to join him…

HE: And now the monsters are going at it again…

Orthrus lets Plague stand and then he grips him by the throat for a chokeslam but Plague knees him in the injured ribs and lifts Orthrus up, crashing him back into the ringpost. Orthrus is in pain as Plague pulls him over the security railing and drops him on his ribs again….Orthrus slumps down in a seated position as Plague backs away and then rushes back in….

HA: OH GOD….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:41 pm

HE: ORTHRUS IS OUT COLD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x 10

Plague turns in midair and drives his back against Orthrus’ head, crashing him straight through the security railing. Plague rolls through into a seated position, a sinister look on his face, as Orthrus is completely motionless in the wreckage.

HA: I really don’t think Orthrus is even going to be able to make it to Revolution….Plague has destroyed him in the last few weeks…

The cameras zoom in on Plague’s face, his hair plastered to his head and a dark smile on his face, before returning back to ringside. Enforcer has just made the tag to Tyler Roth as Masters jumps across and brings Nate Nack into the fold…

HE: This is the fight everyone wants to see….

HA: In just ten days these two men will main event Revolution….6CW Championship on the line…

Nack and Roth meet head-on and begin to swing with everything they have, the sweat flying from each of their heads as the punches land. Roth is rocked back onto his heels but then he charges into Nack and drives him into the corner, exploding with shoulder thrusts to the stomach…

HE: Nack just cannot compete with the total package of Tyler Roth….

Roth then looks for an Irish whip to the opposite corner but Nack is able to reverse and sends Roth flying into the far turnbuckle. Nack runs across for a body splash but Roth catches him in midair and runs him out into a huge spinebuster….Roth then stands up and beats his chest before willing Nack to stand up…

HE: This is where you see the future of this business…..FOURTH WALL!

Nack drops off the back of the attempted F-5 and he spins Roth onto his shoulders before running him into a powerslam. Nack pulls down the straps on his singlet and waits for Roth to get back up…

HA: How quickly this has all changed….BIG ENDING!

Enforcer jumps back up on the apron to distract Nate Nack but Mike Masters quickly rushes around and drags Big E down onto the concrete, where they begin to brawl. Nack tries to run Roth into the over the shoulder cutter but Roth drops down and pushes Nack into the referee…..

HA: The referee just got taken out of commission…

Masters clatters into Enforcer and sends him flying into the announce table before bouncing the top of Big E’s head against the table. Enforcer stumbles down toward the timekeeper’s table and Masters makes another beeline for him…..CRACK!

HA: What the hell is that…

HE: No referee to deem it illegal…

Enforcer suddenly swings back up with a steel chair in hand and smashes right over the top of Mike Masters’ head. Big E then drags Masters up and he runs him forward…..BOOM!

HE: There goes the steel steps….Mike Masters doesn’t look much of a contender now….

HA: Enforcer used a goddamn steel chair…..that isn’t right…..and what the hell is he doing now?

Big E looks down at Masters with rage and then he drags the protective mat off the floor, uncovering the concrete underneath. The crowd look worried as Enforcer drags Masters up and hovers him over the concrete…

HA: Don’t you dare….you’ll break his damn neck…

HE: TOO LATE!

The crowd groan as Enforcer lifts Masters up and then piledrives him down on the concrete, Masters heading bouncing off the stone before lying motionless on the floor. In the ring, Nate Nack has pulled Tyler Roth up and he lifts him into a suplex….

HA: WAKE UP….

Marty Helms has escaped from Scott Harris and he rolls back into the ring, causing Nack to drop Roth and charge into him with a furious clothesline. Enforcer slides the 6CW Championship into the ring and Roth picks it up…

HE: What teamwork…

HA: Give me a damn break…

Nack turns around and Roth drives the belt right between his eyes before scooping him up on his shoulders…

HE: Just like it is going to be at Revolution….FOURTH WALL!

The crowd boo as Roth drills Nack with the F-5 just as the referee has recovered enough to crawl across and count…
…1
……2
………………….3!

HE: Yes….yes….what a moment…

HA: The Authority damn well cheated their way to victory here tonight…

HE: The better team won as a collective….and at Revolution they will do so individually…

“Til I collapse” is blasting out of the speakers and Tyler Roth gets up to his feet with a triumphant smile on his face. He ignores the boos of the crowd as he reaches down and picks up the 6CW Championship belt…

HE: Just ten days, Tyler, and it will belong to you….he proved tonight that he is the better man…

HA: Better at breaking the rules, maybe….but he didn’t prove he was better than Nate Nack…

HE: The final result says otherwise…

Roth holds the championship belt in the air as Enforcer rolls into the ring to join him, parading the EWF Championship high.

HE: What a great sight…..two dominant world champions….

HA: It hasn’t happened yet…

Marty Helms is applauding from outside the ring as Scott Harris watches on with frustration. Drake tries to take out Reilly with a steel chair but Reilly hops the security railing and disappears into the crowd before the cameras pan around to Orthrus, who is being tended to by medics. Edward Plague’s laughter can be heard as he walks up the ramp…

HA: What a wrecking-ball of a main event….we have carnage everywhere….we need some help down here for Mike Masters, dammit…

HE: The Authority had a point to make tonight and they made it….they are in the driving seat heading into Revolution and they will walk out of that event with complete dominance…

EMT’s have now arrived to check on Mike Masters as Enforcer and Tyler Roth continue to hold the world championship belts in the air.

HA: What a night this has been….we’ll be back in ten days for 6CW Revolution, folks…..we’ll see you in Manchester….goodnight!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down