The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Rumble: Who would be your Number One and Two?

+8
TopoftheChops
Enforcer
Shot 21 LCFC
Kid Vicious
Mr H
RinoGattuso
JoshSansom
Dolphin Ziggler
12 posters

Go down

Royal Rumble: Who would be your Number One and Two? Empty Royal Rumble: Who would be your Number One and Two?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 20 Jan 2014, 10:30 pm

Simple question, who would you pick as 1 and 2? And why? One will likely last longer than the other, but who warrants the start, a possible long stay and a focus that probably wont result in winning?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble: Who would be your Number One and Two? Empty Re: Royal Rumble: Who would be your Number One and Two?

Post by JoshSansom Mon 20 Jan 2014, 10:34 pm

Up until his concussion I was thinking DB from Number 1 but I would say that they may go for a lower key start, maybe a Sandow and Kofi or something...

They have a couple of big matches on the card with Cena/Orton and a Lesnar match so a) I am not sure what order they will go with and b) I am not sure what kind of filler match they will have so the start of the Rumble may need to the the comedown from the title match

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble: Who would be your Number One and Two? Empty Re: Royal Rumble: Who would be your Number One and Two?

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jan 2014, 1:11 am

Just to keep his current good form up id have reigns enter number one and then go on to outlast both other members of the shield

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Tue 21 Jan 2014, 1:21 am

1. Reigns
2. Ambrose
3. Rollins

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 21 Jan 2014, 9:21 am

It would be great to see Punk & Bryan enter as 1 and 2 and be the last two standing.

However I think Batista has to be as close to a lock as you can get for winning it.

Ryback as number 1 and Sheamus as number 2. Two intense guys staring down to get us under way would be pretty cool and Sheamus would get a decent return pop as number 2.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Tue 21 Jan 2014, 9:39 am

One of two options for me. Either go with Punk and Bryan, with them emulating Michaels and Bulldog from '95. It'll only make sense if one of them wins it though. If Batista getting the Rumble win is part of his conditions for resigning, I'd go with the ol' classic of sticking a tag team at one and two.. Rhodes and Goldust.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 21 Jan 2014, 10:20 am

Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Tue 21 Jan 2014, 10:37 am

If Batista has got the nod, I'd put him out at Number 1 just for the LOL's of watching him gas. It'd be the first (and last) stretcher-on-a-pole-casket-rumble for him.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 21 Jan 2014, 10:47 am

I like the idea of watching Batista trying to last the whole Rumble! He'd have to pull a Vince McMahon and leave the ring for a lie down.

My choice would be Reigns and someone he can dispatch before the third entrant (an Uso for example). I'd like to see him dominate the early part before the fifth or sixth entrant is Punk and the ring starts to fill up from there.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 21 Jan 2014, 10:48 am

I wonder if when The Shield members enter, they will still come in through the crowd?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Tue 21 Jan 2014, 10:56 am

Slightly off-topic, but what about possible Warrior and Jake Roberts cameos?
Where would they come out? Would you have them eliminate someone? Who would eliminate them?

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 21 Jan 2014, 11:06 am

I think if Roberts makes an appearance it would be good for Ambrose to be the one who eliminates him.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 21 Jan 2014, 12:46 pm

1. Punk
2. Ambrose

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 21 Jan 2014, 3:12 pm

1 - Punk
2 - Reigns

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Tue 21 Jan 2014, 3:13 pm

1-Punk
2-Angle
3-Bryan
4-Undertaker
5-Lesnar
6-Guerrero
7-Austin
8-HHH

Wait,what was the question again?

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 21 Jan 2014, 3:31 pm

I would like to see all 3 members of The Shield in there by entrant 10 personally.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Hodginho Tue 21 Jan 2014, 3:59 pm

Reigns in early, 6ish, eliminates a lot of people, lasting really well. Rollins in about 18ish, but kept apart from Reigns apart from a couple spots.
Reigns starting to flag a bit, Ambrose comes in about 25.
Reigns leaning on a rope getting his breath back, Ambrose straight over, eliminates him, Rollins runs over behind Ambroses back, eliminates him, Punk does same to Rollins.
Next night on Raw, Rollins & Reigns accidently distract Ambrose so he loses title.
Sets up 3-way Shield match at Wrestlemania.

Hodginho

Back to top Go down

Post by kamikaze Tue 21 Jan 2014, 5:14 pm

I would go with sum1 like slater or santino hav them in the ring out next is Ryback aticking with his new gimmick hes just marches around the ring shouting evenrually he gets in the ring and is eliminated straight away there for ebding the gimmick and any push b4 it starts thats classic Ryback booking

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down