The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw better than royal rumble?

3 posters

Go down

Raw better than royal rumble? Empty Raw better than royal rumble?

Post by TopoftheChops Sun 30 Jan 2011, 5:30 pm

I remember that for the survivor series, the ppv was quite bad however, the raw afterwards was extremely good with miz cashing in his money in the bank and cena doing his "retirement" speech. Personally i think that it may go the same way as the aftermath tends to be better than the actual PPV, I think that the Raw GM will be revealed especially as teddy long has been "kayfabe" injured and there will be a lot of conflict after the royal rumble match. What do you think?

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Raw better than royal rumble? Empty Re: Raw better than royal rumble?

Post by hodge Sun 30 Jan 2011, 5:34 pm

thing is you need something good/shocking to set up the raw after to be any good, the quality of the PPV sets up the quality of the raw after imo

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Sun 30 Jan 2011, 5:38 pm

I think to make this event worth while they need to have the mystery GM come to the end tonight as well as make a new star by winning the rumble and even having guys get over in the match its self.
last year from what i remember not one guy got a rub from any of the main everter big guys. that needs to change tonight.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down