The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW New Year Show Feedback and discussion.

+3
MtotheC
x12x
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

6CW New Year Show Feedback and discussion. Empty 6CW New Year Show Feedback and discussion.

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Jan 2014 - 19:50

What did you guys think?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW New Year Show Feedback and discussion. Empty Re: 6CW New Year Show Feedback and discussion.

Post by x12x Sun 12 Jan 2014 - 20:10

I have to say, that may have been one of the best shows to date...everything was perfect, the matches were great, the segments were entertaining and it did a great job of giving people not fully effected by the Authority storyline somewhere to put their focus...I have to say the Thunder/Wood segment was amazing and did well to keep both guys as good guys while still building on the anger between the two of them...it was also nice to see Wood going more towards a tweener role which free's Thunder up to stay in his fan favourite role which I believe suits him.

With the next PPV a month away this has started off the build up perfectly and next weeks card looks amazing.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW New Year Show Feedback and discussion. Empty Re: 6CW New Year Show Feedback and discussion.

Post by MtotheC Sun 12 Jan 2014 - 20:31

Funny you should say that because for some reason out of the two I see thunder as the most likely to turn heel if the feud developed that way.

I agree that the non authority story lines really picked up steam and if I counted right we have three new editions to the roster!

I think the way the Scott Harris character is going is really interesting, tho he may be in for a rough ride looking at the card for the next show.

Good to see Masters getting the number one contendership, masters vs enforcer should be a great feud with the backdrop of the authority vs 6CW storyline

Another win for Costello, good see another notch in the win column but would love for him to get into a meaty feud or storyline.

Wrote a first promo for ice cold Cassidy a week or so ago whilst I was off work, so will post it up shorty...hoping he's a character that I can have some fun writing for.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 12 Jan 2014 - 21:02

I honestly see both guys staying face for the Thunder/Viper feud with Viper edging to a more tweener role due to Thunder being a very for the fans type guy and Wood being a bit of a hot head who sometimes speaks first and lets his anger control him leading to him being a bit more violent. I've got a promo for Viper to go up and hopefully it builds on his anger/determination to get back on track.

I really like the sound of Ice Cold, his past should be a great way to either get him over as a face or a heel...send a signature request and I'll get something done asap...try to make him a wrestler though as it's easier haha...for some reason I picture Jericho but that's just because Jericho is now a c list celebrity haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 8:21

Loved the whole show, the dialogue between Viper and Thunder was awesome and I really liked the Marty Helms/Scott Harris bit.

Looking forward to the next show immensely!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 9:53

Forgot to say that the adamson seg was great marky really enjoyed it! This is deff my favourite feud since 6CW came back...one to be remembered!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 13:29

It's great to see so many new characters entering the frame here at 6CW. The roster is looking great!

The show was also great. Nice to see Masters finally get that big win and end the show. Good moment for the character and I think he is slowly starting to embrace the fans more and more and becoming a full on face, although he'll remain a cocky/arrogant character too.

Alot of storylines have progressed from the first show of the year as you can already predict the card for revolution. Thunder/Wood, Ojore/Brown II, Orthrus/Plague and Roth/Nate. I like the inclusion of Helms in SOA, feel he has a lot of potential as a character and will have a good feud with Harris.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 13:41

The revolution card is already looking great, I think Masters was a great choice for the EWF contender. Cool to see the title up for grabs from someone who wasn't a EWF original.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 13:52

It's well deserved for Masters - A character that has really grown and repaid the faith placed in him

Regarding Revolution - JJ and I pencilled in the card a week or so ago and we were both blown away by how good it is. Genuinely Main Event matches through out the card. The challenge for us is to keep upping that level to Night of Glory

Viper what did you think of the Plague match and aftermath?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 14:29

Excellent show. All the way through there was something to keep you hooked and the Adamson segment was cracking.

Masters is a brilliant choice as number 1 contender, really well deserved and I'm looking forward to bouncing some promos back and forth with him!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 22:33

Really enjoyed the show

Cant wait to see how this gazzy/max thing is gonna end. I think even including times when ive been champion this is the best and most well written storyline I've been a part of so kudos to dubs, pmac and JJ with that

Agree about Masters, he has been built up very well and I look forward to the continuation of his feud with the authority

Harris impressive again

Ojore and Brown feud is brilliant. That has all the tools to be the most destructive feud in 6cw history and has already gone some distance for that with the last man standing match at the PPV

The viper/thunder bit was well written and I look forward to this evolving over the coming weeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 22:46

Did you really think we would allow it to end with you all square at PPV's

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 23:01

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:It's well deserved for Masters - A character that has really grown and repaid the faith placed in him

Regarding Revolution - JJ and I pencilled in the card a week or so ago and we were both blown away by how good it is. Genuinely Main Event matches through out the card. The challenge for us is to keep upping that level to Night of Glory

Viper what did you think of the Plague match and aftermath?

I loved seeing him as a destructive monster and it'll be awesome to finally have a proper winner for the Orthrus/Plague feud as Plague walked out of the first and lay down for the second...I found the way Orthrus did it was awesome too as he almost took a page out of Plague's book haha...will be great to see where it goes and I have to say it's weird seeing Plague on the good guy team for next weeks show...I've always said Plague could never be full face but having him as part of the good guys because they were the enemy of an enemy is a great way to do it.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 23:03

Ha not at all. I guessed it was going to continue but I didnt know how. Obviously this makes sense the way it has and I am just really excited for Revolution already

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 23:09

So are we Gazzy, genuinely JJ and I are really enjoying this so much

Cheers Viper - I think when they were both linked to the Authority they were humanised and lost that darkness a little so now it is our chance to build them both back up as real monsters and when they finally face off there will be no easy outs this one is to the finish

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down