The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - 6th Feb Discussion and Feedback

+4
President Trump
Perfect Jack
Marky
Dolphin Ziggler
8 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - 6th Feb Discussion and Feedback Empty 6CW Anarchy - 6th Feb Discussion and Feedback

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 06 Feb 2017, 8:22 pm

AND ITS LIVE

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 6th Feb Discussion and Feedback Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 6th Feb Discussion and Feedback

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 06 Feb 2017, 8:47 pm

Mat will be finishing things off

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 6th Feb Discussion and Feedback Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 6th Feb Discussion and Feedback

Post by Marky Mon 06 Feb 2017, 8:53 pm

Muzzy. You had my character refer to an entire religion of people as Muzzy.

Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 06 Feb 2017, 9:09 pm

One of Leicester's midfield greats...

Might have been a bit too far for Max, but it set up the Chewbacca line so I decided to let satire win

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 06 Feb 2017, 9:25 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:One of Leicester's midfield greats...

Izzet really?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 06 Feb 2017, 11:34 pm

What a main event, and what an announcement!

As if Cassius v Lex v JJ wasn't big enough, it's now v Dicey as well!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 06 Feb 2017, 11:44 pm

A great show and great read. Can't wait to see next show and see how the different stories for play out.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 07 Feb 2017, 7:28 am

Presuming Parasite Killers v The TA is on for Ashes to Ashes, and Cassius v Lex v JJ v Dicey.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 07 Feb 2017, 9:09 am

Good show boyos, some stories starting to take shape

Is the PPV next? I forgot I was coming back for it Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 07 Feb 2017, 12:10 pm

One more show then the PPV

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Feb 2017, 7:22 pm

Really enjoyed that show

First of all I have to register my surprise at the opening segment. I really had no idea that I would be put into the world title picture. It's a fantastic honour to be back in with guys like Demon, Dicey & Lex, I just really did not expect it at all. I'll say more on the PPV match etc later in my feedback.

I'm enjoying Enforcer as an authority figure. I like that he has history with some of the talent and wouldn't be afraid to stand his ground but stays in the background enough to let the storylines play out.

The opening match was good but I am hoping the tag division will take off if the teams involved start to promo a little more often. I really like the TA, I think they're brilliant actually, but they some real competition.

The revitalization of Crime Lord will be brilliant to see. The dark and dangerous side of him is definitely what is needed and another bout with Cerberus is enough to get the mouth watering. A buried alive casket match makes me wonder what the end game is though, are we going to see a change in character for one of the two? I certainly hope neither is stepping away....Cerberus is my dark horse for a big 2017.

The JJ-Steel match was a quality read and I think it did both characters justice. Steel is a top guy and his promo this week was quality. I'm hoping to see more from him in the coming weeks/months. The interference later in the night and subsequent scrap with Mike Hill/Perfect Jack makes me believe we are going to see an end to the Steel/Hill feud and that makes sense. Does that mean O'Callaghan vs Perfect Jack at Ashes to Ashes?....a submission match would be great for that.

Hoping Nay will be back in the swing soon as I think Faith is stagnating right now and just treading water which is a shame as we know he is capable of great things. Plenty of quality feuds if he is back in full time.

Gazzy/Grace certainly has more to it than meets the eye. I'm assuming Grace has some kind of financial hold over Gazzy? They seem destined for a clash at Ashes to Ashes, the PPV card is looking pretty sweet.

I wrote the three team tag match and it at least helped me to perhaps understand a little more of the feud. I still think perhaps there are a couple of characters involved that perhaps don't need to be and I am not 100% sure if Liam Wood should be connected with The Brotherhood but the PPV matches that have been set up are great. My guesses are that COH go over the Brotherhood whilst Wood retains over Engel. I'm thinking maybe then Engel blames Reborn for his loss and they go head to head.

I knew Lex would win the main event, storyline wise it was the only one that made sense, but the match itself was great. O'Callaghan looked fantastic, he will be world champion at some point for sure, but I'm glad his PPV main event push has been held off on.

I expect Miss Jessica to play a part in all of this, her interactions with Cassius & Lex in recent weeks leads me to believe that on someone's part she is playing a double bluff...I'm just not sure who. I have history with both Lex & Cassius so plenty of ammo for promos...

And then the return of Dicey Reilly! As if the Ashes to Ashes main event couldn't get any bigger or better. I'm chuffed Dicey is back in the fed and I am extremely excited to be a part of this.....I just do not know how to call the PPV finish. It makes sense for Dicey to get his revenge on Cassius but it is not yet time for Zhi's title reign to come to an end....Jessica aiding Cassius would certainly add a new dimension to it all and I can see that happening. Whilst I don't think me and Lex are there just to make up the numbers I don't think either will be leaving with the gold...

Lex was responsible for putting JJ out of action for 18 months so maybe that is my next feud....I'm clutching at straws right now but overall I'm just excited to sink my teeth into an incredible match.

So Ashes to Ashes has:

6CW Championship
Cassius Zhi (C) vs Dicey Reilly vs JJ Johnson vs Lex Hart

EWF Championship
Liam Wood (c) vs Engel Harlequin
Special Guest Referee: Robin Reborn

Church of Hero vs The Brotherhood

6CW Tag Team Championships
Parasite Killers (c) vs The TA

6CW TV Championship
Buried Alive Casket Match
Cerberus (c) vs Crime Lord

And I am expecting:

Mike Hill vs Geoff Steel

GazzyD vs Anthony Grace

6CW International/UK Championships
O'Callaghan (c) vs Perfect Jack

Could be wrong but that looks pretty awesome to me

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 07 Feb 2017, 7:52 pm

WOOHOOHOO.

What a mint show. I'm salivating now.

I'll do proper feedback later, but I'm going to eat dinner and then I owe the world a promo!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 08 Feb 2017, 9:26 am

I enjoyed the show. I still think it is a bit busy but that's largely to do with a full roster where everyone deserves a part of the show. I'm still struggling to get in the swing of things again.

I'm glad to see Dicey back and the Ashes to Ashes main event looks immense. I think the casket match will be great too. I remember writing some hardcore matches for 6WF between Crime Lord and Logan Kincade so know how much CL pushes himself! Like to see this as the start of more Xtreme matches.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 08 Feb 2017, 7:42 pm

Show was very enjoyable - intrigued to see how Hill/Steel/PJ plays out and didn't see Dicey coming back so quickly! Cerbs/Crimey should be great hopefully

One slight criticism re: next card and i guess in general - not a huge fan of tag teams being kinda thrown together randomly, dislike it in WWE and dislike it here tbh - although i appreciate the roster is large so there needs to be some, nowt can beat a good one on one
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 08 Feb 2017, 7:44 pm

Definitely agree, just hard to manage at times and with a big card coming up for the PPV I don't wanna be forcing match writers to take two matches this week when I know there's a card coming with a lot of matches on the horizon

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 08 Feb 2017, 7:45 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Definitely agree, just hard to manage at times and with a big card coming up for the PPV I don't wanna be forcing match writers to take two matches this week when I know there's a card coming with a lot of matches on the horizon

I should also add I despise writing tag matches and despise you for making me write a handicap one last week kiss
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 08 Feb 2017, 7:45 pm

You wait till next week

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down